[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's /pol/'s opinion on women? >should they have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1495576995591.jpg (124KB, 1536x1246px) Image search: [Google]
1495576995591.jpg
124KB, 1536x1246px
What's /pol/'s opinion on women?

>should they have the same political rights as men?
>are they based or degenerate?
>etc
>>
Retards.
>>
>>126818453
take away their vote, it's extremely important.

Seriously, when we finally take power and the cleansing is done with, one of the first things to do is take away the female vote.
>>
>>126818453
Retards. An the one on the left got blacked by his nig bf yet was in love with a white guy
>>
>>126818906
Shit. I mean the one on the right
>>
>>126818803
>>126818906

AGREED!!!!

Women are all fucking whores who prefer to date assholes and crackheads, FUCK THEM. Emperor Trump should enslave them all, and force them to be fuck-bots. I was rejected all my life; time to see if they'll reject us with a whip in our hands.....
>>
>>126819214
>passive aggressive female
>>
>>126818453
Why is this pic in every fugging thread?
>>
>>126819734
Because the right one got BLACKED and OP knows it
>>126818906
>>126818960
>>
>>126819854
Post proof
>>
>>126818453
When in a situation such as we are now where women affect the potential happening of another war, but we men have to fight in the war when it eventually happens I feel slightly against them voting, even though it's ridiculous for one human to have more rights than another.
>>
>>126818960
Fuck, not the hotter one...
>>
File: 2oktmlE.png (595KB, 1500x3719px) Image search: [Google]
2oktmlE.png
595KB, 1500x3719px
Women should not have voting rights, or the right to work. We're not supposed to and our forefathers knew this. Everyone yearns to be free, but in the end happiness and stability is more important.
>>
>>126818453

other white people you should treasure and respect and anti-women sentiment is the goodest goy shit possible obviously designed to stop you from reproducing
>>
>>126818453
I for one think only those who paid more tax than took out of the system should have the right to vote. Men and women. Should generally keep the... less productive lets say away from the public purse.
>>
>>126819991
Are you a newfag?
Try to use reverse image search to see the therad where an autistic anon found her twitter (now private)
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.