[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>let's cut programs that help the poor and disabled so

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

File: 1495576873614.jpg (33KB, 396x381px) Image search: [Google]
1495576873614.jpg
33KB, 396x381px
>let's cut programs that help the poor and disabled so we can have a giant fucking military
For what fucking reason? We aren't even officially at war anywhere. Is this shitbag orange neocon planning something?
>>
to cover for the other cuck anglo countries
>>
>>126816976
>We aren't even officially at war anywhere.
we're at war in 6 countries.
>>
>>126816976
The military ain't going anywhere so you better learn to navigate around it.
>>
>We aren't even officially at war any more

If our soldiers are engaging the enemy at any given time of day, we are literally at war.

What are you on there, son?
>>
SECONDARILY:

>Poor and disabled don't contribute to society or the work force as anything but a leach on the system
>Keeping them alive

Why? They'll literally never do anything for you, why should you maintain their sad existence?
>>
Lobbyists
>>
>>126816976

so donald trump's friends can make money you sub-human tax cattle goy
>>
>>126816976

fuck the poor
>>
>>126816976
Oy Vey!

Good slide threat friend. .02c to you.
>>
>>126816976
I was watching the new white house speaker explain what is considered a cut, and if it's true, it makes liberals look even more hilariously unhinged.
>>
>>126816976
We need an army. We don't need the poor. Subsidizing the poor causes them to breed more of the poor.
>>
>>126816976
>Forcing people to help inferiors at gunpoint

For what fucking reason?
>>
>>126816976
memewar II
better clean your hard-drives, lock and load with pepes, and excercise your finger muscles.
it's about to get rough
>>
the people who would benefit from those programs should be culled anyway
>>
>>126816976
Why should I give a fuck about the poor and disabled?
>>
>>126816976
Fuck the poor and disabled.
>>
>>126817040
der
>>
>>126816976
>We aren't even officially at war anywher
genius
>>
>Why should we stay the most powerful country in the world?
>>
shilll
>>
>>126816976
>For what fucking reason?
Israel's 2nd army needs to be big and strong!!
>>
>>126816976
>let's cut programs that help niggers and self-inflicted lifestyle disease mongrels so that we can protect ourselves from our enemies
ftfy fucking commie shit
>>
>>126816976
here's a thought: cut military spending down to $300 billion a year, which would be be far the biggest budget in the world and then cut taxes for the middle classes.
>>
Just let the poor and disabled join the military.
Problem solved
>>
>>126816976
Stop being poor and disabled,faggots.
>>
If, by a twist of fate, you yourself were to become poor or disabled, would you want us not to give a fuck about you?
>>
>>126816976
The poor should just join the military, a lot of the American military are basically just welfare queens any way, at least if the poor joined the military they'd be slightly more useful to society than they are sitting in ghettos and trailer parks
>>
>>126816976
You know what happened the last time the US drastically reduced its military? WW2. If the US hadn't already been gearing industry to produce military hardware and munitions for Britain we would have been fucked and so would have Europe. So go fuck yourself.
>>
pol before trump: ron paul! defund the military! stop nation building! let's not make the same mistake as the roman empire!

pol after trump: *sucks neocon dick*
>>
>>126819629
>pol
Newfag detected.
It's /pol/
>>
>>126819549
Well I have a pesion and a 401k because I don't know,I thought about shit that happens. Fuck me,I got my shit covered.
>>
/pol/ one day
>fucking (((lockshills)))
/pol/ the next day
>yeah we should definitely be giving them more money
>>
>>126818991

Maybe we should stop making so many enemies?
>>
>>126816976
what have the poor and disabled ever done for me other than shit under my overpasses and take the best parking spots?
>>
>>126816976
>we aren't at war with anyone
We are at war at home and overseas.
>>
File: trumpkids.jpg (89KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
trumpkids.jpg
89KB, 800x450px
suck it up poor fag
>>
>>126816976
There is nothing more disgusting than quad generational welfare dependence. Live around a neighborhood that's economy is based off of gubment assistance and then get back to me you half-faggot.
>>
>>126819618
True. They can frag their COs.
>is it still treason if all three branches of Constituional government are glowing vapor
>>
>>126819925
How are 4larpers going to get theie tendies then?
>>
>>126817366

I expect it's because 80% of /pol/ is poor and/or disabled.
>>
>>126818169

> Believing a White House spokeperson
> Not checking yourself if there are cuts.

Better unhinged then fucking willfully ignorant.
>>
>>126819896
You do your best.
Then some bitch driving while texting plows into your car and now you're a paraplegic.
Pension and 401K invests in the Bernie Madoff Fund and goes poof.
Statistically speaking, it has to happen to somebody.
>>
>>126818991

> Not knowing poor, white, rural, Trumpcuck voters are going to get fucked harder by Republicans than niggers ever will.

kek.
>>
>>126816976
>1 post by this Id
Why do you retards always fall for these bait threads?
>>
>>126816976

"For what fucking reason?"

Really? If you can't tell that the largest economy / empire in history is about to complete shit the bed then you should pay more attention.

Long rifles and sharecropping. Get ready and get away from the cities. It's gonna be one hell of a ride. I don't expect 85% of you to make it.
>>
>>126816976
Why should be give weak people a free ride?

Why should we weaken our ability to defend ourselves should a global power attack?

Anon, you're weak and there's a correlation between your weakness and wanting to weaken the strong and receive everything for free.
>>
>>126822548
I agree, OP is a weakling
>>
The left everyone: Let's lay down and take it up the ass from foreign aggressors while our homeless eat gourmet meals 3 - 5 times a day then shit it out on our streets and buildings. San Fransisco particularly should be occupied and purged.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.