[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>USA is now officially the fattest nation on the planet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 34534534.png (216KB, 1187x1197px) Image search: [Google]
34534534.png
216KB, 1187x1197px
>USA is now officially the fattest nation on the planet

HAHAHAHAHHA
>>
now that's what i call proxy posting
>>
USA #1, BABY!
>>
>>126815008
>USA officially has more food than they know what to do with

Ok....?
>>
>>126816026

CANT STOP WONT STOP
>>
It's not. The most obese countries are the pacific islands.
>>
US is 12th
http://www.worldatlas.com/articles/29-most-obese-countries-in-the-world.html
>>
shut the fuck up idiot who gives a fuck you can still be fat and healthy and the only reason you guys are less anyway is because of your disgusting food so just shut the hell up
>>
File: 1488497307714.jpg (98KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488497307714.jpg
98KB, 1920x1080px
USA! USA! USA!
>>
>>126817864
>fat
>healthy
>>
File: 1487991608090.jpg (64KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487991608090.jpg
64KB, 480x480px
>>126816269
Please read Gary Taubes' research on the subject. Obesity is a byproduct of government "nutrition" and "health" guidelines (surprise). Meat supplies could not keep up with the population doubling in the end of the 1800s and again in the 1920s. We were sold corn and wheat. Skim milk was a byproduct used to FATTEN PIGS (literally sugar water) and was not seen fit for human consumption. The 1960s and 1980s guidelines were from non-randomized, non-controlled studies, that would have only applied to middle aged men anyway. Please read "Good Calories, Bad Calories". Strong willed conmen (Ansel Keyes) and trigger happy politicians have handed down baseless dogma. I've been to med school and they don't review evidence for diets because it literally doesn't exist. Taubes tracks the history of the lie, please read
>>
>>126817864
fatty spotted.
>>
>>126815008
Wait, we weren't before? WHO THE FUCK WAS FATTER THEN US!?!
>>
>>126815008
Damn why is New Zealand so fucking fat?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.