[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it still so hard for men to share their feelings in today's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: hug.png (214KB, 367x400px) Image search: [Google]
hug.png
214KB, 367x400px
Why is it still so hard for men to share their feelings in today's society, /pol/?

Instead of all these dick measuring contests why can't we support eachother and feel compassion for eachother. I'm sure it would prevent a lot of suicides.

It's not gay to feel, you know.
>>
>>126814510
Men are sharing their feelings more than ever tard, and it's destroying society.
>>
File: uncut5.jpg (43KB, 450x600px)
uncut5.jpg
43KB, 450x600px
>>126814510
Is this gay?
>>
>>126814510
Information and manners regarding how to deal with human relations are going down the drain due to internet culture and overall dealing with personal problems

There are books out there written by our ancestors that help deal with this, but frankly we are now living in a chaotic age where there is too much going on and not enough people have time for self-introspection - except NEETs, but the problem with NEETs is that once they reach a certain point where they have a vague understanding on how to cope with such issues they have already been in the shithole they've entered for too long that they will be too busy in recuperating themselves than to worry about someone else.

Only those who have gone through it all apparently have time to help and care about others in a genuinely brotherly way, there are too many things (((around us))) that continue to seperate what we once were.
>>
>>126814510
Yeah, this inevitably leads to me spending inordinate hours of my day navigating through the feelings of pussies, feelings I don't have or understand.

Hard pass. Got shit to do and no time for extra steps.
>>
>>126815767
Good post. Thanks for the insight.
>>
>>126814510
Because mainstream culture is authoritarian and matriarchal. They're only allowed to express the feelings deemed acceptable by the matriarchy and they're not allowed to have men's-only spaces.
>>
>>126814510
>It's not gay to feel, you know.

Shit like this is the problem. It only counts as "feelings" if it's receptive, vulnerable, feminine. You want to see men's true feelings? Encourage them to express their anger.
>>
>>126817493
Encourage them to express their anger.
The blue very much wants to be red and the red very much needs to be blue.
>>
>>126814510

What the fuck? Dudes share feelings about shit pretty frequently.

Ever sit around a backyard fire with your buds and just talk about life and shit?

It gets pretty deep.

I guess its cause I'm a vet, but when I'm around my military buddies, we have a good time, but when shit winds down and the women walk away, wemll talk about shit thats just eating us up inside. Like how we miss the sounds of helicopters overhead, or how fucking brutally hard it is to cope with the fact that the sense of comeraderie we had while in is no longer there.

I guess its just being older, but looking back on those days with people I experienced with, really helps me deal with the stark reality of how much everything is fucked. I've gotten softer in my old age man.
>>
The man who cannot keep himself composed and focused, but instead feels the need to share his feelings, is the one who will crack under pressure. That man is no leader. He will lose respect from the people he tries to be the leader of.
Real men don't need to share their feelings, they need to find a way to deal with it, then blow off steam in other, constructive ways.
>>
>>126814510
I dunno. Good question. I am depressed, sad, lonely borderline suicidal. When my woman friends ask me how I am I simply say fine and pretend nothing is wrong. No matter how hard I try I can't express how shit I feel. Almost comes off as a weakness.
>>
>>126815767
> Information and manners regarding how to deal with human relations are going down the drain due to internet culture and overall dealing with personal problems
Now this just plain isn't true, the internet is not what is "ruining society". Society is the same as it has always been, if not better and more understanding than before when it comes to understanding men's feelings
>>
>>126814510
>feelings
cuck
>>
>>126814510
The problem isn't men aren't allowed to share their feelings.

The problem is that society expect men to share their feeling similar to how women share their feelings.
>>
File: ronaldo question.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
ronaldo question.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>126814510
Aye.
>>
>>126814510
>t. faggot
You know what you need to do
>>
>>126818545
You hit the nail in the back. Its the overall sense of brotherhood that nearly all vets miss about war.

The thing with guys is, we're more likely to share our "feeling" with other guys, rather than with girls. Men understand other men better than females think that they understand men
>>
>>126819119
Sounds exactly like something a woman would tell me.
>>
>>126814510
What is it with today's society that is trying to turn men into women. I swear that are two wars currently taking place, a war against whites, and a war against men. Men aren't supposed to be pussies! Real men are supposed to be able to handle their emotions, while weak ones break down under pressure.
This "acceptance of feelings" is just another method of how women are trying to control men. Fuck feminism
>>
A man should not be lead by his feefees
But to exterminate any human emotion from somebody just for apparenting weak is making a carcass that will fall flat at the moment of irreversible failures
>>
>>126814510
>Why is it still so hard for men to share their feelings in today's society, /pol/?

Women shit is for women.

My feelings don't matter, it's narcissistic childish bullshit.

There's work to be done. Grow up, man up, and get on with it.
>>
>>126820794
Do you actually know any women? Women, whatever else they say, want the stability and security that a leader brings.
>>
File: fag.jpg (31KB, 457x359px) Image search: [Google]
fag.jpg
31KB, 457x359px
>>126814510
Fuck off
>>
>>126818545
Honestly it's around women that i have to behave "attractive" and not show my emotions more than men

But there's also a difference between being a crybaby and showing emotion.

Masculinity isn't bad. In fact, it's necessary
>>
>>126821951
d-dad?
>>
>>126823451
So he's right
>>
>>126814510

Men are guided by reason and logic. Stop being an emotional faggot. Yes, it's fine to be emotional at appropriate times but to let emotions guide your thoughts and actions will fuck you up
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/686421
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.