[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look, I'm a white immigrant and was raised in the USA.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: oqdf8eCBRh1qzhjh2o1_400.gif (3MB, 320x400px) Image search: [Google]
oqdf8eCBRh1qzhjh2o1_400.gif
3MB, 320x400px
Look, I'm a white immigrant and was raised in the USA.

As much as I hate niggers, spics and gooks, this country wouldn't be the same without them.

Why is /pol/ so biased against immigrants? As if your great-great grandparents didn't immigrate here because of persecution in some other country?

Also 80% of /pol/ are not even white and keep posting Hitlah pics...when in fact Hitlah would probably have you gassed because he considered you a degenerate.
>>
>>126803944
Nigger.
>>
>>126803944
kill yourself
>>
>pol is one person

A lot of us are civic nationalist and aren't against Immigration. However we are against Illegal immigration. And using our brains in who should be let in. Our nations are fighting people in countries and then opening the doors to those same people. That's completely retarded.
>>
File: 1495275611813.png (178KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1495275611813.png
178KB, 800x800px
>>126804353
>>126804356
Racists.
>>
>>126803944
This post is vacuous. There's nothing you actually just typed that prompts thought.
>>
>>126804437
No one should be let in, in fact millions should be deported, illegals obviously but also any immigrants or descendants of immigrants from after 1965.
>>
>>126803944
u can only be an immigrant if you immigrate.you dumb NIGGER.
>>
>>126806739
Stupid leaf.

99% of USA is made up of an immigrant family tree.

Matter of fact even your favorite Drumpfs mother is an immigrant, so Drumpfy is a first gen American.
>>
>>126803944
>As much as I hate niggers, spics and gooks, this country wouldn't be the same without them.
Yeah, we know. That's why we want them gone. What the fuck are you trying to say, ya retard?
>>
>>126808306

On a long enough timeline, every nation is a nation of immigrants. That's not justification for opening your borders and destroying your sovereignity.
>>
>>126808306
if you were born in the country you are not an immigrant..my god you are one dumb nigger.
>>
white migrant
>assimilates
>is white and therefore human

non-white migrant
>doesn't assimilate
>lives off welfare at the expense of human whites
>is not white and therefore subhuman

simple stuff
>>
File: fuck you little nigger.jpg (35KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you little nigger.jpg
35KB, 500x500px
>>126803944
>this country wouldn't be the same without them.
We don't want it the same. This country hasn't been good for a long time. We need massive change. Also fuck you
>>
>>126803944
Kill yourself redditor.
>>
File: skype.jpg (40KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
skype.jpg
40KB, 480x480px
>>126803944
You're basing your world view off of a false starting point, the one you saw on a movie. A lot of you people have saw way too many movies, seriously. You're acting out, just like a nigger.
>>
>>126810789
>have saw

You must have skipped high school there, Bob.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.