[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>European governments will continue to be corrupt and innefficient

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: Space NASA.jpg (84KB, 961x1229px) Image search: [Google]
Space NASA.jpg
84KB, 961x1229px
>European governments will continue to be corrupt and innefficient
>Western European birthrates will continue to be low
>Mudshit attacks continue and intensify
>Self-defense and vigilante attacks from ethnonationalists rise
>Muslims will attempt to establish mini-caliphates in Europe
>Slavic nations are doing fine thanks to lack of shitskins
>Southern Europe holds out, as most migrants passing through there countries are going north, but has no power to save any other countries. Possible blocking of refugees once the EU becomes so weak they can no longer commit their usual economic blackmail.
>Wealthy hire slavic mercenaries because they've lowered the standards of their own western militaries to include women and nonwhites, like how the Romans used Germanic mercenaries because the standards of their own armies dropped
>Slavs turn on them, open the floodgates and the Slavs storm across the Germanic world the same way the Germanics invaded the Roman Empire
>Slavs slaughter muslim population
>Likely civil war in Sweden and the other nordic states, as the migrant chaos destabilizes Sweden and spreads into nearby countries like Finland and Norway. This will ultimately be a good thing.
>War in Europe is fought between an alliance of ethnonationalist militias and slavs against muslims
>Ireland, the only country in Europe with replacement level birthrates, will experience population growth that spreads them across the British isles, scrapping with the muslims, and eventually making Britannia celtic again.

This is one of the better scenarios for the future from how I see things happening, but it still looks like the Germanics and Nordics are destined for chaos in the future. Do you agree with my assessment? What do you believe will happen to Europe?

Pic unrelated
>>
>>126801854
interesting theory, but how high are the irish birth rate actualy?
>>
>>126801854
your psychotic fantasies =! reality
>>
File: 1492654172720.png (543KB, 462x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492654172720.png
543KB, 462x480px
Will never happen. It's just going to continue getting worse every year, and around the year 2050 you will see every white country with a non-white majority.

Bonus prediction:

The Caliphate of Germany will have destroyed Poland BEFORE then.
>>
>>126801854
Ireland is full of Niggers
>>
>>126801854
This has been my personal prediction as well.

Expect the capitals to get hit worst and national infrastructure collapses, even cops wont give a shit about muslims at that point and might be the guys actually asking the citizenry for help.
>>
>>126801854

>there are millions and millions of people who believe this picture is real
>>
>>126801854
If this would happen, we could see the first slavic union form, and finally even countries like Bulgaria and Serbia might be on the same page.
>>
>>126801854
Seems likely yet futile. According to бaбa Baнгa Europe will be 99.99% muslim in 15 years. Tough luck.
>>
>>126801854
for every white child pumped out 9999999999 shitskins are born.
>>
>>126801854
Whoever ends up declaring war on the Muslim invaders in Europe, I hope we can uncuck ourself enough to help drive the mongrel hordes outta there,and save Europe
>>
File: Birthrates in Europe.jpg (129KB, 634x777px) Image search: [Google]
Birthrates in Europe.jpg
129KB, 634x777px
>>126803289
High. In hindsight, I should have thought of Iceland's role as well.
>>
>>126806423
I predict that there will be Americans who come over to fight the muslims. Hard to predict America's future, but we're certainly going to break up within the next few decades.
>>
File: 7aoeYK7.jpg (68KB, 1269x717px) Image search: [Google]
7aoeYK7.jpg
68KB, 1269x717px
>>126801854
>Pic unrelated
Actually no, it's very related.
I believe that sooner or later the general mentality will 180 and the leadership of the EU will snap, reforming the current tumor into something useful that finally has a spine to act in the interest of White Europe, because after all, the EU is an infant and is subject to change as it doesn't have a cemented unrepealable constitution. We've had an ongoing long-term "civil war" for especially that since Napoleon and a lot of people have tried to unify it through their ideologies but failed in capitulation. One regime finally came out and almost did it, but is currently in obvious decay as it failed again with both the currency and refugees.

So it is more than obvious that unification of Europe is inevitable as has historically been - the continent and its people simply gravitate towards that and devolve into a brutal war if it doesn't happen, to make it happen. But if it's not going to be the current EU and all the other old ideologies, then what?

I believe that the answer to that is a Technocracy. A technologically-oriented government with the intent to develop humanity and colonize the system is quite literally the most fitting ideology for that continent. Ignore most social issues, ban religion, and dump all the surplus budget into science. Your people love you and the world loves you. Prosperity and peace is finally guaranteed, while having a defined aggressive goal to pursue as a unified nation at the same time. Literal utopia of perpetual prosperity.
>>
File: frog play.png (14KB, 336x581px) Image search: [Google]
frog play.png
14KB, 336x581px
>>126809174
>london high
>paris high
>turkey high
>>
>>126811526
Something to note because the term "Technocracy" is usually misused - it doesn't mean an authoritarian state where PhDs run the administration, it means a technologically-focused government that ignores all other issues in favor of technological progress with the idea that it advances all of humanity over the world with state-funded R&D that no one else bothers doing. Think of the USA during it's Golden Age - during the state-funded NASA Space Race, which was a de facto Technocracy as the government dumped huge amounts of the budget not for something they thought was profitable, but for science (and beating the Soviets).

Such a reformation of the EU will inspire its population and finally fill the hole of the missing purpose of a union - a defined goal that empowers everyone, without it being the aggressive expansion it was so far in the past attempts.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.