[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to British museum >the members queue is 100 % women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

>go to British museum
>the members queue is 100 % women
>go to a book store
>80+% of customers are women
>see students at a famous university
>mostly women
>work in an office
>all social events and most volunteering is done by women
>go to McDonalds
>young male employees mumbled, didn't make eye contact, almost got my order wrong, look half asleep
>young female employees speak confidently, have excellent posture, are the most attentive

Have m*n given up? Are they even fucking trying?
>>
pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>126795016
Anglo society is a society for women. Man have no power anymore.
>>
>>126795016
Yes, enjoy your 50% smaller wage, my friend.
>>
yes they have give up
before, women didn't work so they needed to marry in order to live
now that women van work and be independent they literally need no man to live and that's why we see a generation of singles an childless
women should've never enter the workforce
now we have the 80-20 rule
most man are average and women don't settle for average anymore, average looks, average dick, average income
they all want the top so man have no motivation to work as there's no reward, no wife and kids at the end, just work to pay the pension of some elderly
this is how society collapses
and this is why man won't defend european civilization against islam because islam is more rewarding for man at the moment
>>
>>126795016
What you doing going outside?!
Cmon that's just normie shit!
deadly also
>>
File: gen z.jpg (30KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
gen z.jpg
30KB, 500x491px
>>126795016
Modern society as a whole, like the education system, is built for women. Women will thrive and love it. Men will just drop out.

Im young but work with even younger high school aged kids and it is just getting worse and worse each year you go down. The girls are all normal, while the guys look like miserable autistic ghosts. And this is the more normal kids that have a job and are involved already in society. Those males in high school that dont do anything but stay inside like i did when i was in high school are twice as bad. I cant even imagine the future incels im not interacting with. Only good thing is that because 90 percent of these guys are even more autistic and beta than i am, it means these girls will be easy for me to get because the competition is so bad. I already have many of these girls hitting on me and could easily get one if i wanted. Once these girls are legal it will be easy as hell.
>>
>>126795016
Women only do that shit so they can take selfies, who needs a library when every book in the world is on the internet, museum can be interesting to look around but it's al on the internet anyway
>>
>>126795016
Learn to adapt, luddite faggot
It's not the 1940's anymore
>>
>>126795016
Interesting observation Britbong. Yes, most men have given up. Why try when they know that white women are all coalburning whores and even if they do get married they'll get divorce-raped? Add to that all of the constant anti-male propaganda and feel good yougogurrrl propaganda and men feel useless. Only the strongest and most determined men bother anymore, because your typical guy who just wants to have a family n sheeeiiit doesn't think it's worth it.

But the current system is unsustainable because in the end women can only do so much on their own. When it all comes crashing down, prepare to lead your fellow men and put the women in line because patriarchy will come back.
>>
>>126795016
no they are all just LARPing until they meet a Hugh Grant type of character. its all fun and games until they get cuckqueened by a black prostitute
>>
>>126797078
There's so much truth on this post that it's almost unbearable
>>
>>126795016
that happens when ur the cucktheridon of cuckcraft
>>
>>126795016
>go to British museum
>the members queue is 100 % women
>go to a book store
>80+% of customers are women
Women like being seen and are attention whores.
Museum material and books are available online. If one is seeking to be educated, it's far more easier and efficient to do so online (see technology).

>see students at a famous university
>mostly women
See Men in STEM studies.

>work in an office
Doing what? HR? Secretary? Promoted up as manager because some exec has a hard on for her? PR?

>all social events and most volunteering is done by women
Yes, they have a lot of free time on their hands.

>go to McDonalds
Stop right there.

>young female employees speak confidently, have excellent posture, are the most attentive
Yes, they put on a good show.. There's nothing up stairs.

Are you even trying?
>>
>>126795016
>he went to the holohoax museum
>he went to fashionista/gay tier outlets
>he went to a modern arts and liberal faculty
>he went to a office were women leeching the boss by doing "volunteering"
>he lisp talked to men who were disgusted, unlike women who are careless about fags
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.