[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is discrimination the ultimate blue pill? >He looks like X,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: pill2_blue.png (94KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
pill2_blue.png
94KB, 512x512px
Is discrimination the ultimate blue pill?
>He looks like X, he must be exactly like everyone else who looks like X
>Every woman does this
>Every Arab does this
>Every American does this
Retard-tier logic
>>
Every /pol/ poster should be jailed.
Prove me wrong.
>>
File: 1451718332513.png (20KB, 175x179px) Image search: [Google]
1451718332513.png
20KB, 175x179px
>>126794590
To utilize the concept discrimination is only faulty logic if it is influenced by fear.
>>
File: BLAK.jpg (68KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
BLAK.jpg
68KB, 500x377px
>>126794590
Pic related approaches you at night.
You have no weapons and no fighting experience.
You're white with average height and average weight.
Are you at least moderately concerned?

If you're not, then you're fucking retarded.
Discrimination is among the most intelligent things people do every day.
>>
>>126796385
Would you not be moderately concerned with anyone approaching you at night?
>>
File: _.png (730KB, 600x880px) Image search: [Google]
_.png
730KB, 600x880px
>>126794590
>every
>being this unaware of the bell curve
you have to go back
and take your woman logic with you
>>
>He looks like X, so using the knowledge I have so far accumulated, it is reasonable to assume that he is likely to behave in a certain manner
>>
>>126797626
Not by old people, women, well dressed men. I would say children, but I live in Brazil so...
>>
>>126798156
I'd be weirded out by a kid or an old person approaching me, if nothing else.
>>
Is anti-discrimination the ultimate blue pill?
>He looks like X, but has no underlying meaningful commonality with anyone else who looks like X
>Every woman is totally and arbitrarily different from any other woman, and nothing can be said about womanhood as a phenomenon or situation
>...
>One race, the human race
>Despite all people being of one underlying biological and behavioural substrate (humanity), any other, more variegated, underlying biological or behavioural substrate is, for some weird reason, automatically a falsehood
Retard-tier logic
>>
>>126798244
>doesn't address the issue
Holy shit you sound like my retarded girlfriend.
>>
>>126798244
Why? You might just be in his way and he wants nothing to do with you. If it's a kid he/she could be lost
>>
>>126794590
>if you think most people of a particular demographic behave like X, you must believe that every member of that demographic behaves like X
you're fucking retarded

>>126796091
>To utilize the concept discrimination is only faulty logic if it is influenced by fear.
logic is only part of the equation, you have the capacity for paranoia and fear for a very good reason
>>
>>126797626
Depends on the situation.

Group of:
Old people of any race - No concern
Well dressed people of any race - no concern
non-blacks dressed like thugs - moderate concern
Homeless people - high concern
blacks dressed like thugs - 200%Concerned.jpg
>>
>>126798156
Also people taking their quiet and calm dogs that are not pitbulls for a walk. Always feel safe around them
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.