[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

~22 people just lost their lives, bet yet the left is still defending

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

~22 people just lost their lives, bet yet the left is still defending islam, and pushing tolerance. How many more times is this going to have to happen for them to finally realize we have to do something about this?

also, saw this on the front page of spotify.
>>
Don't make the mistake in assuming this isn't exactly what they want.
>>
>>126788017
this
>>
>>126787812
Sadly we need something bigger than 9/11 -- either thousands of people have to die at once or some very important people have to die (e.g they blow up Buckingham Palace)

This will never happen since the point of (((9/11))) was to justify war in the Middle East which has ultimately triggered mass migration which is (((their))) endgame.
>>
File: ted-kaczynski.jpg (18KB, 272x218px) Image search: [Google]
ted-kaczynski.jpg
18KB, 272x218px
>>126787812
Notice the masochistic tendency of leftist tactics. Leftists protest by lying down in front of vehicles, they intentionally provoke police or racists to abuse them, etc. These tactics may often be effective, but many leftists use them not as a means to an end but because they PREFER masochistic tactics. Self-hatred is a leftist trait.
>>
Stop acting like Isis is even Muslim
>>
>when you realize their mindset is so sick that every time this happens it only reinforces what they already believe
>>
>>126788851
damn, never thought that much about it
>>126788994
good point
>>
>>126787812
They would rationalize even a nuclear detonation at this point as really, at bottom, the fault of hateful, bigoted white men for marginalizing muslims to the point that they need to express their pain by setting off a nuke. You know I'm not exaggerating.
>>
>>126789011
are you retarded?
>>
>>126787812

Imagine the paris charlie hebdo attack the victins were brown muslims......the bataclan paris attack all the victims brown muslims....nice truck attack....victims brown muslims....berlin truck attack victims brown muslims.....stockholm car attack victims brown muslims ......london westminster attack victims all brown muslims.....manchester attack vuctims all brown muslims........by now the muslins would want some blood........imagine you musrats if you were the victims of all these attacks...and add hundreds and upon thousands of rapes inbetween all these attacks....you would want blood......go commit suicide if your a muslim your life is not worth living........ i declare a holy war very soon.!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>126789377

Yes but they get defended.....but if a white christian did that....they get called a racist....bigot....nazi....but muslims get defended....because theyre skincoloyr is brown and theyre a muslim.

That is not on!!!

I declare a holy war!!!!!!!!
>>
>>126787812
No amount of terrorist attacks can wake up Western Europe.

Only economic collapse can.
>>
File: brilliant-faceplant.gif (2MB, 246x404px) Image search: [Google]
brilliant-faceplant.gif
2MB, 246x404px
>>126787812
>>126787812
Talk about retards...
I'm all for tolerance just keep them the fuck out of my Country. They just keep bringing them in...Who the fuck is electing these douche bags anyway!!??
>>
>>126787812
Islam didn't kill them. Some guy with a bomb did.
>>
>>126791898
Islam gave him the motivation to.
>>
>>126791898
nazis didnt kill the jews, someone with zyklon b did
>>
>>126791898
Actions are the product of beliefs.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.