[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want german ethno state >don't want to be mean

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 1495226051579.gif (1MB, 268x280px) Image search: [Google]
1495226051579.gif
1MB, 268x280px
>want german ethno state
>don't want to be mean to my foreign friends
>>
>Abdul thinks Hans is the foreigner
>>
Foreigners are your friends, Germans are your family.
>>
>>126784853
What about people with foreigners as family?
Like a russian wife or something?
>>
>>126785040
that comes under property
>>
>>126784318
It's not about how you feel, it's about your grandchildren.
>>
>>126784318
The only way to deal with the german question is to pack all germans on a rocket, fly them to the moon with low oxygen supplies and no food.
They and only then will Europe prosper again.
A german ethnostate would be the only thing worse than the current state of Germany.
>>
File: 1482174346107.png (2MB, 908x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1482174346107.png
2MB, 908x1200px
>>126784318
if they are cool foreigners they will understand why you defend german culture. its yours and its OK to defend it, dont let anybody else tell you otherwise!
>>
>german ethnostate

So you mean a mass delusion of grandeur for another run? No thanks lol hope you get nuked before pulling that off again
>>
File: 1494265296050.jpg (93KB, 360x549px) Image search: [Google]
1494265296050.jpg
93KB, 360x549px
>>126784318
>>
File: Who.jpg (42KB, 491x491px) Image search: [Google]
Who.jpg
42KB, 491x491px
>>126786177
>A german ethnostate would be the only thing worse than the current state of Germany.
Thank God France doesn't pose this threat anymore. You're so cucked. You couldn't even formulate the concept of an ethnostate anymore without violating the law.

>>126784318
What kind of foreigner are we talking about?
I'm sure we could incorporate some Poles and Baltics into the German Volkskörper.

>don't want to be mean to my foreign friends
It doesn't have to do anything with meanness. I'm not letting everyone in my appartment. That doesn't mean I hate them or that it's an act of being mean.
>>
>>126784318
>German ethno state
When did such a thing ever existed?
>>
>>126787290
We're not talking about letting in though but throwing out. People who were born here raised here. Who only know here. Maybe half german ethnically as well
>>
>>126786533
>So you mean a mass delusion of grandeur for another run?
You should pray everyday that Germany grows back some balls. Do you think France will be able to stand up to your interest when their negro and sandnigger population skyrockets? Do you think Britain has only the slightest bit of interest in your country? Americans won't find you on a map even if they tried.
You're going to be harrassed by Turkey or fucked by Russia when we won't establish ourselves as a military power in Europe.
>>
>>126784318
Hans. You lost 70 years ago. That was the second time. Get over it cunt. Mahmed is your new friend.
>>
>>126785040
If theyre brown and muslim drown them....if theyre muslim regardleas of colour drown them.

If theyre Whute and Christian.....reign the trine....we wil once again be kaaaaaangz.

Holy war....declare holy war......
>>
>>126786177
Piss off and hand back Alsace-Lorraine, you salty Baguette.
>>
>>126788099
>when we won't establish ourselves as a military power in Europe.
*you* aren't establishing anything in Europe anymore. The EU is not you kiddo, and it's leadership consists of more non-Germans than Germans. It's army will as well.

Pull your own cock out of your mouth and start using terms as "the Union" instead of "we Germans", because your nation alone is irrelevant.
>>
>>126788605
Niggers are the only christians in Germany though
>>
>>126784318
I want a mew german empire
Dutch nigger
Luxem nigger
Switzer nigger
Lichten nigger
Ösi nigger
Czech nigger
Den nigger
All together we will build an gigantic german empire and if someone is not german enough we will put them in the bier & wurscht camp until they're fully german
>>
>>126787290
>german calling other nations cucked
>>
Germany never knew how to play the war game and using proxies to do the shit for you
>>
>>126787802
Within a reasonable definition is has existed for the most time of our history, I'd say.
After all the German territories overall succeeded quite well in keeping invaders out. There was the Thirty Years War, Napoleon and the Allies after WW2.
Exceptions that prove the rule.

>>126787823
>We're not talking about letting in though but throwing out. People who were born here raised here.
Yes, that's what I was talking about, too.

>Maybe half german ethnically as well
We would have to introduce some eugenically based criteria to answer that. That should be the ultimate goal imo, doing what natural selection isn't doing anymore today. There is no dysgenic material introduced here. We have nothing to gain by immigration from almost all countries. We've got one of the highest IQs in the world and many other preferable genetic traits that we should preserve at all costs (until we've got genetic engineering figured out).
>>
>>126788656
>The EU is not you kiddo
Yes, it is.

>*you* aren't establishing anything in Europe anymore
http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/05/22/germany-is-quietly-building-a-european-army-under-its-command/

Parts of the Dutch, Czech and Romanian army is already incorporated into the Bundeswehr.
>Romania’s 81st Mechanized Brigade will join the Bundeswehr’s Rapid Response Forces Division
>the Czech 4th Rapid Deployment Brigade, which is considered the Czech Army’s spearhead force, will become part of the Germans’ 10th Armored Division

>Pull your own cock out of your mouth and start using terms as "the Union" instead of "we Germans", because your nation alone is irrelevant.
Well, let's wait and see.

>>126788878
You forgot Flandern.
>>
>>126784318
I identify with this.
My Mexican buddies are super cool.
And yet I full well recognize the issues of a multi-ethnic society.
>>
>>126788656
Actually the entire eu are our slaves
Germany holds the absolute super majority in economic terms
Every smart person in the eu goes to germany many many worker going to germany which means your countries are left with normal average people so you will be ever dependant on our welfare
EU countries have no industry anymore it is only germany
I'm not ok with all of it but we have everyone by the balls desu because money is the only thing that works nowadays
Like with greece we took loans with almost zero interest gave it to them with alot of interests and they gave almost all of it right back but have now much more debt + we own now many many airports and other things and got it for almost nothing...
The plan is that we own everything in the entire EU
>>
>>126790487
Ah sure and our clay in east france too of course
>>
>>126784318
You're destroying your children's future just because you don't want to hurt someone alien's feelings

You're a cuck
>>
>>126784318
Not a news item.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.