[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qco 51zahONg >tfw you liv

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qco51zahONg
>tfw you live in one of the most red pilled country in Europe
>tfw you will NEVER have (((multicultural society)))
>tfw you will be one of the last bastions for white race in Europe
>tfw you will not be able to surrender to, nor forgive, your enemy
>tfw there will be no stepping back
>tfw your failure may be the end of white race
This not apply only for Poland, but for many more nations in Europe. We have to fight, to struggle. This time it may be the last chance we got to survive. We must take action, YOU must take action. Be strong and healthy, be proud od your culture, find a good job and wife (if she isn't red pilled, red pill her), have AT LEAST two kids with her and promote your life style among other white people. YOU are the only one that can stop white genocide.
>>
>>126769746
Dude on the bike was pretty based. Had an opinion and facts to back it up. I'm proud to be of Polish decent.
>>
You forgot about
>tfw you will always be an influx from wykop that whores for attention on /pol/

kys you underage faggot, noone cares about this shithole
>>
>>126769746
stop shilling, we are poor and nobody wants to live here
This place is even too extreme for gypsies
>>
>>126769746
>last bastion of white identity
>still not considered white by the western faggots

Polska stronk.
>>
>>126773649
Good post.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbMhN2sk5nU
>>
File: 1486653172272.jpg (113KB, 960x638px) Image search: [Google]
1486653172272.jpg
113KB, 960x638px
This thread is now a poland appreciation thread.
>>
>>126769746
>people will start to visit your country to see the exotic white and Christian society in your lifetime

feels weird
>>
>>126769746
>tfw you live in one of the most red pilled country in Europe
It's as degenerate as western Europe

>tfw you will NEVER have (((multicultural society)))
tfw your country has been ruined by Hitler and Stalin, and a fake elite has been installed

>tfw you will be one of the last bastions for white race in Europe
tfw you have to emmigrate to Germany and Britain, because Polaks are shit

>tfw you will not be able to surrender to, nor forgive, your enemy
we don't have any direct enemies as for now, you're only creating a fake world in your dumb head because you have a boring life

>tfw your failure may be the end of white race
XD

Polaks are dependent on western financial transfers, 50% of our debt is owned by foreign banks, our welfare state will go bankrupt

Are you just a dumb Seba or something?

DON'T read this fucking moron, he's making me even more ashamed to be a Polak
>>
>>126769746
>tfw my children will be going to Poland to clean toilets
>>
>>126778225
Rebuilding a country takes time.
We lost our best in WWII and comies finished the rest.
We don't have the advantages that Germans have so it will take longer but if we stop now we will remain just a province in EU.
>>
>>126778827
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MGhgGDhnWg
>>
File: 1495304780180.jpg (163KB, 505x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495304780180.jpg
163KB, 505x720px
>>126770960
This
>>126769746
Weź już wykurwiaj gimnazjalisto.
>>
>>126770960
No, I actually admire what you are doing and how you are facing the EU. And many people here also does.
>>
From what I saw in Poland, a lot of younger people seemed to be leaving Poland to go to countries like Norway or Germany for jobs. Hopefully the economy can become better and younger people can stay there.
>>
>>126778225
All this too

/thread

Nothing will happen. Westfags will simply be degraded to the lvl of Brazil, but still better. There will be a muslim underclass, and occasional terror attacks. Get used to it. No more peaceful high trust society for you, especially in the cities. Which you fucking deserve anyway. It won't "fall" there's not going to be any "race war" you dumb neet faggots. Brazil is a massive shithole and is still growing and doing OK. Things just don't work that way.
>>
>>126779153
>Rebuilding a country takes time
You'll keep repeating that even after 50 years when it still will be shit?

>We lost our best in WWII and comies finished the rest.
a big part of Polaks supported commies

>We don't have the advantages that Germans have
Germany sooner or later will fall, like the rest of Europe

>we will remain just a province in EU
so what, Polaks want to be governed from the West
>>
>>126779316
>be Hitler
>think eugenics will create superior whites
>invade Poland
>kill most people in the universities
>leave the rest to build shit
>lose thee war making sure all your best men are dead too

It's an uphill battle
>>
File: Shlomo 7.jpg (415KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Shlomo 7.jpg
415KB, 960x1280px
>>126780327
>a big part of Polaks supported commies
(((Polaks)))
>>
>>126780327
>a big part of Polaks supported commies
Yeah
I remember 1919 too Ivan
>>
>>126780327
>Germany sooner or later will fall, like the rest of Europe

I can guarantee you that in 50 years Germany will still be here. You can screencap this. It'll be less white, maybe bigger shithole, who knows. Nothing will fall. It's all just bored neet faggots larping. The world moves forward and doesn't give a fuck about /pol/ fantasies. USA is creating all the future tech and science, meanwhile 100% "white" shitholes struggle to create a decent sustainable standard of living. I'm not saying I want to live in multicultural society, I really don't, but saying that the west will "fall" is fucking retarded. If by some unimaginable chance the west "falls", we're fucked anyway, we can't do shit, out political classes are useless retards, it's all just larping and beating your chest like Polaks usually do.

So yeah, go back to cleaning toilets.
>>
>>126780849
>>126780855
No seriously. Who do you think was in those secret services, secret agents, militia, ZOMO, Communist Party, etc.? Those were all Polaks. Who supported communists at universities? Polaks

>>126781366
>Nothing will fall
All I meant was that there will be a huge socio-economic crisis. Of course Germany won't disappear
>>
Also if anything's fallen here, it's Poland itself, it's a failed nation and rotten to the core for the last 400 years it's just the same shit playing on repeat. Doing the same mistakes over and over again and not learning anything.
>>
>>126775043
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75zmIj_4LFQ
>>
>>126781366
It's like saying Rome never fell since the city still existed.

>USA is creating all the future tech and science
You are saying Europe does not? the only problem is the EU bureaucracy stifling any real innovation.

>meanwhile 100% "white" shitholes struggle to create a decent sustainable standard of living.

They don't exist in a vacuum. Comie bullshit devastated Eastern Europe not only economically but also mentally. to recover from the post-soviet passiveness you need at least 30 years of not demoralised nation building.
>>
File: EV1YgsU.jpg (117KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
EV1YgsU.jpg
117KB, 800x600px
>>126782067Probably the same thing like in russia.

"The sad truth is that our secret services in the 1950s were dominated by Jews. They were disposed to Communism, perhaps it is genetic. All the people connected with the arrest and prosecution of my father were Jewish, and most of them went to Israel.

"Nobody says sorry to us, but nowadays we have to say sorry to Jews all the time. Our government apologised for the Jews killed by the Germans: now Israel should apologise to us."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/poland-blames-jews-for-the-crimes-of-communism-1046216.html
>>
>>126770960
this
>>
>>126783237
Always archive known clickbait sources. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in link to hooktube.com

http://archive.is/8mHBU <- independent.co.uk article
>>
>>126782958
>the only problem is the EU bureaucracy stifling any real innovation
Rather small inner market

>Comie bullshit devastated Eastern Europe not only economically but also mentally
Eastern Europe was weak even before communism. Polaks are simply too divided to run a country, Bismarck was right
>>
>>126782958
>You are saying Europe does not? the only problem is the EU bureaucracy stifling any real innovation.

Well you answered yourself. Look where all the self driving or AI tech companies are based for example - it's all USA, rarely UK. Europe is just mostly protecting it's old industries and following USA, while choking out any progress in our shitholes.

I'll be happy if we'll ever reach the economic lvl of Spain, and still remain irrelevant enough to not have niggers and arabs. That is if we don't fuck it up, like we have tendency to do - see II RP, PRL during Gierek itp..
>>
>>126783332
>Polaks are simply too divided to run a country

America went trough civil war and never seems to fully agree at anything.
It will not be perfect but people need to stop expecting perfection and do what they can.
The real divides come from, like in most countries, from outside interest.

>>126783658
EU is an (((American))) creation.
(((They))) advised it as a way to stop European conflicts and solidify American hegemony.
People controlling it don't feel any connection to the European people.
>>
File: 1487176784358.jpg (334KB, 1940x1190px) Image search: [Google]
1487176784358.jpg
334KB, 1940x1190px
>>126784793
>People controlling it don't feel any connection to the European people.
>>
>>126783658
America is committing cultural suicide, wait one more generation and the vaunted American technical institutions won't exist, someone else will take the lead. Even top places like Stanford are becoming marxist, given time they will lose focus on science and technology.
>>
i need redpill pictures where it shows progress of redpiling, the last state is natsoc
does anybody has these pics? pls post them, ive lost them inside my 4chin folda
>>
>>126784793
>>126785135
If people don't wake up and demand to reduce immigration in Europe it'll maybe reach 50% white in like 50 years, but it'll still be there. I doubt that it'll be that bad. If any fall happens it's still a VERY long perspective, more like 50-100 years by which time we either have some super advanced tech that makes all this shit irrelevant or we revert to middle ages. Hard to say.
>>126785453
It'll be annoying, but it'll die out in time, all the current absurdities of cultural marxism. This comes in waves, last wave was in the 80s, they it toned down a little.
>>
File: kp2.jpg (24KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
kp2.jpg
24KB, 600x401px
>people unironically praising Poland
feels weird 2bh

i'm not used to this
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.