[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>actively take steps to prevent the next terrorist plot >NO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

>actively take steps to prevent the next terrorist plot
>NO NO NO, THAT'S HOW TERRORISM WINS!!!

what do you say to these people?
>>
"Get used to it..."
>>
>>126768336
Basing you policy on what the enemy might want to idiotic. You base your policy on what will defeat them. If they want defeat, who cares.
>>
>>126768336
terrorism is normal
>>
>>126768336
>"If they blow your daughter up at a pop concert, you win."
>>
File: lena7.jpg (114KB, 500x749px) Image search: [Google]
lena7.jpg
114KB, 500x749px
We need more concealed carry and less restrictive gun laws so that the people are no longer easy targets.

We put all we can into developing fusion power plants and GTFO of the Arab world. Let them fester and kill each other.
>>
>>126768336
>actively taking steps to prevent the next school shooting
>NO NO NO, THAT'S HOW THE ARMS INDUSTRY WINS
>>
>>126768336
The only path to victory is to fight back. Inaction shows weakness and is enabling such behavior to continue. For those who know only strength, you must show equal or greater strength to earn their respect.

People are dead and not for the first time. Something needs to change.
>>
thicc
>>
>>126768698
part and parcel for big city life

look at OKC
>>
"The only way to stop Islamic terror is to deport the muslims."
Never had anybody disagree
>>
>>126768336
>What do you say to these people?
You have to go back.
>>
>>126768336
>actively take steps to prevent the next terrorist plot

nobody protests such steps and they are being conducted by police, counter-intelligence and CTUs right now.
What you want is racial and faith-based discrimination - totally different things.
>>
>>126768805
Yes.
A CCW may not prevent or halt a terrorist attack, though he/she surely has a better chance than if unarmed.
At the very least a rape gang will be dissuaded when faced with a .380.
Europe's solution is to be a victim.
I'm not interested in being a victim.
You fuck with me - I shoot back.
I don't want to end up like Europe.
>>
>>126768336
if you kill your enemies they win
>>
>>126769647
Then we should let them win until all the fucks get a first place trophy
>>
>>126768336
I laugh when they die,
>>
>>126768336
Tell them to stop being spineless maggots, it's okay to be angry about foreigners blowing up kids and it's okay to want to put a stop to it
>>
>>126768818
Are you implying that steps aren't being taken to prevent school shootings?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.