[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Brandenburg Gate will not be illuminated in the colors of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

The Brandenburg Gate will not be illuminated in the colors of the Union Jack tonight.

It was illuminated in the colors of the Turkish flag after their attacks.

Why does Germany love Turkey but hate Brits?
>>
>>126767514

it wasn't for the russian too.
i think they will not do it anymore because it is just too often, terror is too common.
>>
>>126767514
They also didn't illuminate it in the Russian colours after St. Petersburg.
Their reasoning was that they don't have a town-twinning project with them.
But they have with London:
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berlin#St.C3.A4dtepartnerschaften
>>
brexit
>>
File: fuggoffcommie.png (39KB, 341x316px) Image search: [Google]
fuggoffcommie.png
39KB, 341x316px
>>126767514
ask the bolchewists in the city gov.
>>
it's probably difficult to do since it's not a simple tricolour. that or >>126767788 this.
we know you hate us all though, so not sure why I'm covering for you.
>>
HAAHAHAHAH

fucking hell you've certainly chosen your side haven't you
>>
>>126767514
Because 20% of Germans are Turks.
>>
>>126768339
>it's probably difficult to do

It's not.
>>
>>126768492
well then that's legitimately fucking disgusting.
>>
>>126767514
No one likes brits
>>
>>126768793
They did this after the Orlando attacks, though.
>>
>>126768492
umm haha is that a toy car for kids on the left??
>>
File: 75077180100984640360no.jpg (224KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
75077180100984640360no.jpg
224KB, 640x360px
They would rather do this
>>
>>126769071
Europe has culture n shiet. You need a motorized shopping cart so see all of it.
It's not an actual car.
>>
who gives a shit about these pointless gestures
>>
>>126769071

I don't know. I live in Munich and everyone drives a BWM or Mercedes here. Berlin is very poor, they live in abject poverty like the rest of East Germany, so they're reduced to driving pathetic foreign cars.
>>
the lights burned out from over use
>>
>>126769262
>Europeans laugh at trailer trash in Appalachia needing mobility scooters
>literally uses mobility scooters in their main cities

JUST
>>
>>126767514
Sounds like the left is getting lazy with their inane displays of solidarity.
No illumination of buildings.
No widespread twitter hashtag.
Even attention seeking politicians are comparatively silent about it.

Did they become jaded themselves?
Or did they just recognize that they don't even have to pretend to care because the people won't rebel anyway?
>>
>>126768339
I believe they want just to ignore it. Normies will start asking questions like why it's illuminated all the time, what could be the reason. Also only eu globalist hate you, but they also hate Germany. Britain is one of those few countries who actually can call themselves sovereign. I'm envious actually. Don't buy into German shill media, lad
>>
>>126769776
>Or did they just recognize that they don't even have to pretend to care because the people won't rebel anyway?
Bingo.
>>
>>126769071
That's a bike.

>>126769776
>Even attention seeking politicians are comparatively silent about it.
Good observation.

>Did they become jaded themselves?
>Or did they just recognize that they don't even have to pretend to care because the people won't rebel anyway?
Good question.
I think it's neither. They are making a fool out of them when Renate Künast goes ahead giving the police advise now. Everybody knows that the situation is fucked and the narrative
>it has nothing to do with Islam
is dead for several years already in Germany.
>>
Have to agree, that's digusting.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.