[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm writing a paper about the CIA promoting and directly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

I'm writing a paper about the CIA promoting and directly being involved with the drug trade in the Middle East. I need some links I could use.
>pic unrelated
>>
>>126762025
no
>>
Wouldn't that mean that we are writing the paper for you? A large portion of it is resource gathering and your researching capability.
How about you do your own fucking work.
>>
The evidence you're looking for doesn't exist. Fabricate some stuff OP
>>
>>126762025

The best thing is can over you:

http://libgen.io/
>>
>>126762824

wow, that was fucked up.

*The best thing I can offer you:
>>
>>126762346
>>126762346
>>
just tell your teacher you had the paper completed and a van showed up that morning and took it along with all your harddrives
>>
I just researched it there's nothing there.
>>
>>126762346
>>
>>126763319
Feeling sleepy, I suppose?
>>
The Politics of Southeast Asia by McCoy.

Also look into Antony Sutton's research into Skull and Bones.

There is also literature from the late 1980s / early 1990s re: CIA / crack epidemic. See: Gary Webb.

The CIA is run by wealthy northeastern families that have been involved in the drug trade since the Opium Wars. Your argument will be more convincing if you can trace this development through history. There are also ample mainstream references to the CIA's work with the Mafia. This makes sense as they are both in the business of organized crime.
>>
Just imagine all the crime you can get away with while justifying it by saying it's because you are going after a bigger fish. Now replace the mostly noble whites with Jews and you can only imagine the level of disgusting abuse perpetrated by this evil agency.
>>
IM ONLY IRONICALLY COMMITTING HORRIBLE CRIMES BECAUSE IM GOING AFTER THE BADDER GUYS TRUST ME GOYS
>>
How does cia treachery get so little attention here? It's almost like this site is plastered with cia bots that only post in uninteresting topics to divert attention from what's important and direct our radicals attention toward the more blatant stuff like Muslims.
>>
CIA/MOSSAD is the MOST IMPORTANT TOPIC you braindead sheeple
>>
>>126762025

Captagon production facilities in Odessa/Lebanon is the answer
>>
File: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.jpg (55KB, 463x500px) Image search: [Google]
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.jpg
55KB, 463x500px
>>126762025
hope this helps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5Lnnn9smmg
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.