[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/ptg/ and r_donald shills will defend this Impeach this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: losers not monsters.png (808KB, 831x601px) Image search: [Google]
losers not monsters.png
808KB, 831x601px
>/ptg/ and r_donald shills will defend this

Impeach this C UCK we need Mike (shock the gays) pence not this weak limp wristed kike puppet
>>
>>126760474
They're losers because they make islam look bad. It's not going to work though, they wont change our way of life because of their cowardly acts.
>>
>>126760698
I never stopped supporting our Islamic brothers.
>>
>>126761022
Exactly, Trump was 100% right in this move.

Everyone overreacts to these events and thats just what the terrorists want. We need to unite with the majority of moderate muslims and condemn these losers.
>>
>>126761288
>We need to unite with the majority of moderate muslims and condemn these losers.

>Muslims
>moderate

pick one and only one
>>
>>126762004
There's 2 billion muslims in the world, if they were all radical you'd be dead you dumbass.
>>
>>126761288
This is the finest subtlety of all time

>>126762004
Read his post again
>>
File: IMG_5852.png (220KB, 1155x1006px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5852.png
220KB, 1155x1006px
>>126760474

Only people still sucking his dick are newfags.

>UR A SHILL FUCK OF SHARIABLUE

No
>>
File: 1.jpg (179KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
179KB, 1200x900px
>>126760474
This is Trump's internet troll army.
>>
>>126762208
>hurr durr newfags
Only newfags take the shill bait and turn against Trump.
>>
It's the same as you should treat bullies in school, you treat them like a joke to not give them the power over you that they desperately want.
>>
>>126762849
Exactly, treating them as a real threat only emboldens them and gives them more recruiting power. This is something that Trump didn't really understand during the campaign but I'm glad he's finally understanding that strategy now. Demanding stuff like muslim bans are just far out nonsense, the real way to end terrorism is to brush it off and move on. Don't give them the attention they crave.
>>
>>126760698
You realize one in ten muslims in the US believe blasphemy should be punishable by death right?
>>
>>126763522
so do christians
>>
>>126760474
>monsters
>something to be scared of and avoid confronting

>losers
>something to make fun of and look down on

Trump is $100 correct here
>>
Mike "Hose The Gays Against The Fence" Pence
>>
>>126760474
Monster is too high a label.
>>
>>126762091
> implying that every muslim has the means or the fucking balls to try and carry out an attack

W E W
E
W
>>
>>126764114
Trump may be a kike but dilbert is right the man's speaking style is unmatched
>>
>>126764630
if they wanted to kill you they could easily, they're not helpless children you idiot. Painting them as enemies only creates more enemies
>>
>>126765770
takin the b8, 'scuse me, but that leaves two scenarios:
yours =
> "they say all muslims are enemies so that means its a war on muslims and that makes me mad, time to radicalise"

alt =
> "i'm glad that nothing has changed the way people view us, despite all of these attacks being strictly associated with islam, it will surely make it easy next time we want to do it again"

i'll leave this for your listening pleasure:
https://youtu.be/dv13gl0a-FA?t=1m4s
>>
>>126763610
*citation needed*
>>
>>126760474
Pence is a bigger meme than Trump.

Multiculturalism will destroy Europe, not terrorism.
>>
>>126765770
A L S O
L
S
O

> they're not helpless children
sure they aren't, that's why they're fleeing their majority "peaceful religion" countries by the boatload and crying anytime they aren't helped hand over fist, right?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.