[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/, why wasn't Netherlands culturaly enriched yet? They

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: typical_dutch.png (134KB, 386x389px) Image search: [Google]
typical_dutch.png
134KB, 386x389px
/pol/, why wasn't Netherlands culturaly enriched yet? They have at least 6% of muzzies, and some of the most degenerate cities in Europe? What is the secret of Aquafresh?
>>
All the shitskins drink alkohol and commit what ever sin they can, because they think that killing an infidel will rid the of all sins.
>be shitskin
>go to netherlands
>plan attack
>smoke weed
>why did I come here again?
>plan attack
>smoke weed
>...
>>
Cause theyre afraid of dutch bantz. Seriously those fuckers like to roast the hell out of anons here and dont even have large numbers.
>>
File: sweden_yes.jpg (16KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
sweden_yes.jpg
16KB, 220x229px
>>126760498
Yeah, but then again, Sweden has lesser absolute number of moslems, they gave them everything they could ask for and still got trucked by a peacful assault truck of tolerance. Is Low Country secretly based?
>>
>>126761160
Weed is illegal in Sweden.
>>
The most similar to Netherlands country, Belgium (am i insulting someone here?), got diversified pretty hard. Is dude weed lmao the an answer to islamic menace?
>>
File: dude_weed_lmao.jpg (71KB, 910x913px) Image search: [Google]
dude_weed_lmao.jpg
71KB, 910x913px
Bumping for swampniggers to show up
>>
>>126759416
flag of netherlands looks like toothpaste

GET IT? A TOOTHPASTE LOOLLOLOlL!O@#L!L@X!@#! AQUAFRESH!!! LMAOOOOO
>>
I'd like to believe I could move to the netherlands and fit in with my last name
tired of the south and all of its nignogs, humidity, and mosquitoes
>>
>>126763147
Nigga, you alright? Don't be jealous, i'm sure somewhere there is a toothpaste with your national colours
>>
>>126763188
I'd imagine it'd be much easier to just move north, m88
>>
>>126763689
i cant breathe a FUCKING TOOTHPASTE LMFAO!!!
>>
They have mostly Turks who are not inclined to terrorism.
>>
File: a_fucking_toothpaste.jpg (42KB, 640x446px) Image search: [Google]
a_fucking_toothpaste.jpg
42KB, 640x446px
>>126763921
Here you go my friend, i hope it helps
>>
File: 1488315282049.jpg (26KB, 320x316px) Image search: [Google]
1488315282049.jpg
26KB, 320x316px
I like to think our police and authorities aren't afraid of being called racist or Islamophobic.
They're fine with telling an imam to lower his tone if he gets to radical, and things like that.

In many other places the police just let them do whatever they want out of fear of accusations of isms and phobias.

Also we have mostly t*tks and moroccans, who -while being a cancer on society- don't tend to blow themselves up.
>>
>>126764016
Always had the feeling that they are swarmed by moroccans, and they can be nasty cunts
>>
>>126764405
good to hear that, a shimmer of sanity in the western world. Sorry for sendig all that white trash to you, but we don;t really want them back.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.