[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it bad that I report improperly parked cars to city authorities?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: koń kura.gif (176KB, 250x271px) Image search: [Google]
koń kura.gif
176KB, 250x271px
Is it bad that I report improperly parked cars to city authorities? I've already reported over 150 cases to municipal Police so my city got slightly richer off all those fines. I consider myself as man of the people and yes, I truly hate bad drivers who park on a fucking sidewalks.
>>
you are a true hero
some may call you a faggot, but not me
>>
I support you anon.
>>
As long as your reporting to big brother ends there.
>>
>>126758407
I do too, it keeps me wanting to go out on walks. Pretty much the only hobby I have left, since I got redpilled.
>>
>>126759026
I don't give a fuck in most cases, I know some people in my neighbourhood smoke weed, but I won't report them. They are adult and they do me no harm, but when some son of a whore parks 1/3 of his car on place designed to park and the 2/3 rest of this car stays on sidewalk blocking my path it bothers me. I don't think those idiots deserve a car, they shouldn't even use public transport, just walk by feet.
>>
do what you believe, with sincerity, but don't confuse your preference with a true morality, or a devotion to God

there are many unjust laws that should be rightly ignored and subverted

and there are many careless lawbreakers that need correction

but you are not wise enough to always choose correctly, and you never will be
>>
Autism
>>
>>126759626
I've reported all my neighbors doing illegal things, it's right to report them. i STARTED WITH THE mEXICANS, BUT WEED IS DEGENERACY TOO.
>>
>>126758407
Depends on your definition of improperly parked.
1 wheel on the sidewalk is ok, but if you park like a dick, you deserve the ticket.
>>
>>126759626
whats the crime for weed? If it was prison i wouldnt do it, but its just a fine i would.
>>
>>126758407
It depends.

Are they actually causing a problem?
Parking on walks, or in places that cause an issue for other drivers?

If they are, good on you. If they aren't, you're just a little faggot.
>>
>>126759626
Holy fuck this
I was casually walking in my neighborhood trying to enjoy the day, and I stumble across these two middle aged looking faggots were purposefully parking their minivan on the fucking sidewalk in front of me
I witness this shit happen, and they just pull up in front of me, they stare at me like fucking idiots because I'm using the sidewalk properly, and I literally have to cross the street to get around these morons. After I crossed they kept driving then parked a little ways ahead

It sounds petty, I know, but it's fucking annoying that these retards still exist
>>
>>126760366
It's illegal here and if they posses more than 5 grams it's almost quite possible to end up in jail.
>>126760794
They have a place to park, but they chose to park on sidewalk. I don't want to walk on grass like some kind of animal just because they ignore white lines on the ground.
>>126760995
THIS SO MUCH
>>126760152
I report only those who really make me pissed. Trust me, I wouldn't waste 5 minutes of my life to call authorities just because someone pissed their spot a little or 1-2 of his wheels stand on line. I report only assholes.
>>
>>126761501
>They have a place to park, but they chose to park on sidewalk. I don't want to walk on grass like some kind of animal just because they ignore white lines on the ground.
Sounds like you're in the right then. Carry on.
>>
>>126759523
>tfw literally the only effect your political ideology has is to make people rat out their fellow citizens for petty infractions of the law
>>
>>126758407
I applaud you.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.