[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that term ''white'' dosen't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 55

File: Latvian_dinner.jpg (266KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
Latvian_dinner.jpg
266KB, 1024x682px
Daily reminder that term ''white'' dosen't mean anything outside of America and american ethno nationalism is a joke, americans and new worlders are mixed breed between tons of europeans.Only ethno nationalism that makes sence in for european countries.
>>
>>126428113

Not really.

Pan Europeanism is starting to be seen as favorable among Alt-Righters here too. I think you're just a retard imo
>>
>>126429579
Sure becouse Europe becoming one state is a good idea right?Cus we are all the same right?We are white right???That is all that matters?
Fucking idiot.
>>
>>126429859

Like it hasn't ever worked right? Cause Latvian average IQ is one of the lowest in Europe, right? Cause your education on history stops at the Neolithic, right?
>>
>>126430001
Cause Latvian average IQ is one of the lowest in Europe, right?
https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/lv-latvia
>Like it hasn't ever worked right?
Tell me one time when it actualy has.
>Cause your education on history stops at the Neolithic, right?
No
>>
>>126429859
It's certanily becoming more of a thing, since at least north-western Europe and the states founded by it's native population oversees are facing similar problems and threats.
>>
>>126428113

I actually agree with this. White nationalism and anti immigration is to me stupid for the USA. It IS a country made of immigrants, like it or not.

I disagree with this for Europe, however. I still have high regard for Finns or Latvians or whoever, but I can't consider you brothers because we're not alike.
>>
>>126430111
>https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/lv-latvia

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

>Tell me one time when it actualy has.
The USA was at his highest peak when it was 98% White, and comprised of Anglos, Germans, Polacks, Irish, Italians, French, Swedes etc
Hear that? NUMBER ONE.

The Roman Empire also worked out pretty fucking well. It fell solely due to internal corruption. (I'm a scholar, I know more about that period than you or entirety of Latvia. So don't come at me with bullshit like "muh wars". No other Empire in the world would have lasted that long back in the day with such young knowledge of Politics)

The 3rd Reich would have lasted if it wasn't for the cucklet allies. Both France and GB had pro Reich parties, but couldn't keep it together due to Jewish Subversion

Australia, still rich as fuck to this day

New Zealand IDEM

Rhodesia was remarkable, especially considering the lack of help from home, and lack of basically everything, coupled with the presence of vast numbers of Negroid.. Do the math
>>
>>126429579

>swiss calling others retard

Ironic
>>
File: 1492638589062.jpg (59KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1492638589062.jpg
59KB, 800x800px
>>126428113
>Aukstā zupa, kefīrs un kvass
>šmorēti kāposti un gurķis
Caureja garantēta.
>>
>>126430556

>It IS a country made of immigrants, like it or not.

NO. You're fucking stupid. It was a country of pioneers and conquerors, and they were WHITE.

The law gave citizenship to FREE WHITE PEOPLE. Read that again. FREE WHITE PEOPLE.

The country is NOT a country of non-whites, nor is it a country of immigrants.

Euros assimilated and still assimilate perfectly fine into American society, while NIGGERS and other subhumans DO NOT.

Stick to your low IQ Eastern European affairs.
>>
>>126431083
Switzerland is the biggest kike safe space in all of Europe don't talk about whites you fag
Everyone in America is mixed with shitskin
>>
>>126430808

LOL why are you handing us so much money if we're retards, then? Wouldn't that make you an even bigger retard?
>>
American
White

Pick one or the other retard
>>
File: washington boy america.png (144KB, 493x334px) Image search: [Google]
washington boy america.png
144KB, 493x334px
>>126428113
>Daily reminder that term ''white'' dosen't mean anything outside of America
THAT'S BECAUSE AMERICA BRED THE BEST WHITES

THE WHITES THAT WERE ADVENTURERS

THE WHITES THAT WOULDN'T BOW DOWN

BOW TO MONARCHS

BOW TO CATHOLIC PEDO POPES

AMERICA IS THE OVERMEN

THE BEST MEN

THE BRAVEST EUROPEANS
WHITES
ARE
THE
FUTURE

FUCK YOU, IVAN
>>
>>126430778
Yes and Latvia has IQ of 98, so?What is your point exacly?How is that lowest in europe?
>The USA was at his highest peak when it was 98% White, and comprised of Anglos, Germans, Polacks, Irish, Italians, French, Swedes etc
Hear that? NUMBER ONE.
Yeah when they spoke one language, europe on onother hand is full with diferant languages, i am not ready to give away my own language.
Also USA has lost it's anglo heretage becouse of these imigrants.
>The Roman Empire also worked out pretty fucking well. It fell solely due to internal corruption. (I'm a scholar, I know more about that period than you or entirety of Latvia. So don't come at me with bullshit like "muh wars". No other Empire in the world would have lasted that long back in the day with such young knowledge of Politics)
Sure it did, when gallic tribe men who where slaves (White) revoult and germanic general who was taken from germania rebelled against Rome becouse he considered himself germanic not roman he beleaved in he's german roots and didn't beleave the idea of Rome, so no you are wrong Roman ampire turned out shit when armies became multicultural.
>The 3rd Reich would have lasted if it wasn't for the cucklet allies. Both France and GB had pro Reich parties, but couldn't keep it together due to Jewish Subversion
Third raich existed for few years and moast of populations that was ocupied didn't like german presents but rebellions where prevented at gunpoint.
>Australia, still rich as fuck to this day
Australia is anglo
>
>>
You're right that they're mixed between Euro groups but you need to realize something: In an nigger or spic area you can literally see the 3rd world. Our society moves backwards based upon which group occupies the area.

Multiculturalism is a gigantic failure, and some of us have realized this. Does it make complete sense? No. But it's the only unifying point we have to continue as a developed nation.

Look at South Africa for our future.
>>
>>126428113
wtf I want some aukstā zupa now.
>>
>>126428113
I'm European. It means something to me.

DEBUNKED
>>
Except no. Australia had the white Australian policy you dumb antiwhite nigger.
>>
>>126431248

>Switzerland is the biggest kike safe space in all of Europe don't talk about whites you fag

No, we're the kikest of whites, but not kikes at all. In fact, we've always had rampant Anti-Semitism, and collaborated with Nazi Germany.

>Everyone in America is mixed with shitskin

This is false as fuck. Just because there are plenty of shitskins, it doesn't mean most, or even 1/4 for that matter, of whites are shit skinned. over 90% of white women procreate with other whites in 2017, just imagine what the percentage was back in the day.

Besides, purity spirals will have to be set aside in today's world, or the kike will win for sure, when we can't even rally and be on the same page when it comes to who's white and who's not.

Cmon Ireland, I held you to higher regard than this...
>>
>>126431421
>Best whites
>Can't eaven tell the diferance between russian and Latvian
Americans are idiots, you are not best whites you are mixed dogs with no value.A colony that reached more then it needed to.
>>
>>126431083
Actually, there are black people in the US who are much more clever than many whites.
>>
>>126431083
>>126431620
You're my favorite ally, Swissbro
>>
>>126431567
>antiwhite nigger.
My country is more white then yours is.
>>
>>126428113
Slavs aren't white
>>
>>126430934
Aukstā zupa zaibis doe
>>
>>126431620
Holding Ireland at high regard is a kike move too , our government and people are cuckolded and the only ones who speak some truth are Christ fags , if Muslims came here in mass people would welcome them like Sweden
>>
>>126431083
>Stick to your low IQ Eastern European affairs.
3 IQ diferance from swisserland means that we are low IQ WEW
>>
>>126428113
This looks disgusting.
>>
File: SlavicEurope.png (247KB, 800x667px) Image search: [Google]
SlavicEurope.png
247KB, 800x667px
>>126431759
Not a slav though
>>
File: LATVIA3.jpg (475KB, 2362x1654px) Image search: [Google]
LATVIA3.jpg
475KB, 2362x1654px
>>126431964
Fuck you Eesti!
Our food is the best so fuck off!
>>
>>126431705

>what are statistical outliers

This doesn't disprove the IQ gap.
>>
>>126431886
Account for how many people leave Eastern Europe because of theold soviet governments run by women and it probably would be higher
>>
>>126431421
The religious nutjobs, who were so fucked up that they had to flee from their own country because their countrymen could not stand them
>>
>>126428113
it looks delicious
>>
>>126432120
this
>>
>>126429579

Cool story Lativian nigger. If my traditional food looked like that hot garbage, I'd think my culture was a joke too.
>>
>>126431459

>How is that lowest in europe?

I said ONE of the lowest, which is true.

>Yeah when they spoke one language, europe on onother hand is full with diferant languages

Do you know how many Euros speak English? Besides, do you know how many Euros speak multiple languages?

It would work like this in a new Euro Empire:
A German who doesn't speak Swedish, can't just move to Sweden because he wont have a fucking job there (noone will hire him and he won't have welfare because a Euro Empire isn't cucked)

But a German who DOES speak Swedish might find a job there more easily.

>Also USA has lost it's anglo heretage becouse of these imigrants.

NO. Learn fucking history, imbecile. USA is losing its Heritage because of the 1960s-1980s cultural marxist waves. Don't be a fucking idiot.

>..who where slaves (White) revoult and germanic general who was taken from germania rebelled against Rome becouse he considered himself germanic ..

Bla bla bla. Not all Germanics rebelled against the Empire, and the Empire never denied local identity to the people.

Take the Brit isles for example. There were wars for a while between Romans and Anglos, romans took anglo slaves and so on.

But, it calmed down when the Anglos started integrating Imperial culture within their society,thus seemed equal under Imperial eyes and were granted district and province control, making them part of the Empire but still having Anglo identity.

Today, most EU (except for Latvia) is culturally very similar. We have similar IQ levels (except for Latvia) we have similar Education levels and so on.

The only real economic gaps between us are made by the (((EU))) central bankers that are speculating on national economies, thus destroying entire countries.

>Third raich existed for few years and moast of populations that was ocupied didn't like german presents but rebellions where prevented at gunpoint.

Doesn't matter. It would have worked if it didn't have (((allies))) sticking branches.
>>
>>126428113
Pan-Eurasianism is the future.
>>
>>126428113
We ALL know that and support the continued existence of unique European peoples, cultures and countries. I don't know why you guys get insecure about it. We (or at least I) don't want you all blended up as we are in the U.S., Canada, etc. I don't know where you got that impression.
>>
>>126432034
Excellent taste, brother.
>>
>>126428113

This is how you speak when gommie rules you for 50 years.
>>
>>126428113
If it were not for American white people, leafs, sage, niggers, and shitskins would sill be living in mud and grass huts. They owe American whites everything they have been given the opertunity to become.

Look at Africa, not a single government run by a nigger is a success story and most of Africa is living in mud and grass huts.

Took the white leaders out of Zimbabwe and South Africa and look at those two countries now. DESTROYED. Nothing but a hood party for uneducated niggers.

Niggers and shitskins are parasites on the earth and parasites in society. Out of slave guilt we gave one a chance and in 8 years he did more damage to the US than any other President in history.

Lets face it, American whites have changed the world for the better and its the niggers and shitskins that are constantly trying to tear it down.
>>
File: 1483319815382.jpg (832KB, 1512x932px) Image search: [Google]
1483319815382.jpg
832KB, 1512x932px
>>126429579
>>126431083
Swiss bro gets it.

European "Ethno-nationalism" and American "White-nationalism" are not mutually exclusive. America was a White-European nation for longer than it has been a non-white nation.

1950's America was the true "European Union".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ0AHO-IWws
>>
>>126428113
Omg Ferenc cant say that, you gonna hurt their feels. Look >>126428113 (OP) QQ keks.
>>
>>126432467
>i hate the EU muh country is culturally unique and sovereign!!!
>wtf guise we are all white people I love the EU now
get your story straight faggot
>>
>>126431733

Same for you guys believe it or not.

If a race war broke out in the US I kid you not, I would come volunteer.

And I know for a solid fact, that if a race war broke out, the American would be right here next to us, defending our families in much greater percentage than any other White country on earth.

We humans shall stick together.
>>
>>126432467
>I said ONE of the lowest, which is true.
Not eaven close to that you retard, compeare eastern europe to balkans fuckface, who is the lowest now?
>
Do you know how many Euros speak English? Besides, do you know how many Euros speak multiple languages?

It would work like this in a new Euro Empire:
A German who doesn't speak Swedish, can't just move to Sweden because he wont have a fucking job there (noone will hire him and he won't have welfare because a Euro Empire isn't cucked)
>But a German who DOES speak Swedish might find a job there more easily.
But i don't whant any germans taking my jobes i whant my felow Latvians to have jobes and i whant Latvia to have it's identity and not be just yet onother state of European empire.
>NO. Learn fucking history, imbecile. USA is losing its Heritage because of the 1960s-1980s cultural marxist waves. Don't be a fucking idiot.
Irish imigrants started to pore in USA in 1920s many locals where against it, at this point americans have more irish heretage then english.
>Bla bla bla. Not all Germanics rebelled against the Empire, and the Empire never denied local identity to the people.
>Take the Brit isles for example. There were wars for a while between Romans and Anglos, romans took anglo slaves and so on.
(You right now) b...bu...but not all of them rebell right???
Yes and you know what?It dosen't fucking matter you retardThe fact that eaven single one of them can have this idea of rebelliation against Rulling power becouse they don't beleave in empire means that multiculturalism is shit. eaven when it's one race multiculturalism.
>Today, most EU (except for Latvia) is culturally very similar. We have similar IQ levels (except for Latvia) we have similar Education levels and so on.
Oh ha ha i am just going to insult your country xDDDDDDDD
Yes we are more similar then others but that dosen't mean that we are the same, we are diferant deal withg it faggot.
And no you are wrong reich would of not worked.
>>
>>126432846
Thanks.
>>
>>126428113
Fuck off shill, the only way the white race can survive is by unification
>>
>>126433121

This is why I fucking hated living in Geneva for the 4 years I worked there. Hated every second of it, because you French are blinded by your arrogance.

I have NEVER been pro EU. I have NEVER been anything other than completely and violently anti-EU, and that will never change.

Why does a European Empire have to be synonymous with billionaire kike bankers and their cucked fuck buddies?

Are we THAT fucked that we can't even consider uniting because "unity is what the kike wants, goy" ??
>>
File: 1495227263849.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1495227263849.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
>>126432034
>tfw i fucking love cold cut platters to death
>>
>>126432997
>Muh niggers owe us something
No one owns you nothing it is your foult you are so stupid that you make social weltheare and pay for them
>>
>>126428113

>"white" means nothing outside of America
>Hitler literally talked about the white race
>Hitler was American

Whoa. It all makes sense now.
>>
Fuck off faggot.

My race is my nation, and that's America.
>>
>>126433146
Burger overbroad. Would fight for Dixie and no one else.
>>
>>126433379
Fuck no, you are the shill not me who whants to destroy uniqness of european people, i live in north east europe portugeese live in south west, now tell me and them that we are the same only becouse of color of our skinn and few other simmilar things.
>>
>>126433570
Ignore the username, I'm from Reddit.>>126433543
>>
>>126430556
>America is a country of immigrants
Oh really? Which country did we immigrate to?

OH WAIT, THERE WAS NOTHING HERE!

You inbred retard.
>>
>>126433675
He ment that moast of whites living on USA where not orginal colonists, moast of white americans of today came after USA had allready formed.
>>
>>126433593You are all ignorant assholes.

When Polish and Hungarian people are the smart ones, you know you have a problem.
>>
>>126431621
Americans have the entire legacy of Europe in our blood. We are the superior whites.

>>126431705
>smart niggers
As a Mexican intellectual, I'm sure you would know.
>>
Honest to god racewar fucking when? I want usa to be 90% white.
>>
>>126433241

>compeare eastern europe to balkans fuckface, who is the lowest now?

Lel, i admit you're a funny guy.

>But i don't whant any germans taking my jobes i whant my felow Latvians to have jobes and i whant Latvia to have it's identity and not be just yet onother state of European empire.

Well, who would a Latvian boss hire first? He would hire a Latvian, unless the German was more qualified. But then again, why would the German come to Latvia to begin with? It would happen so rarely that you wouldn't even notice.

Also, a Euro Empire wouldn't negate Latvian culture at all. If anything, it would render it stronger by defending your ass against REAL threats.

>Irish imigrants started to pore in USA in 1920s many locals where against it...

They were against it, but look at what happend! NOTHING. They integrated, because they were fucking WHITE. Same for the Italians. And the culture did not become "more irish" you don't know what you're talking about.

>It dosen't fucking matter you retardThe fact that eaven single one of...

Did you even read my entire point? Or are you just Latving me right now?

>Yes we are more similar then others but that dosen't mean that we are the same,

What is up with Latvians and strawmanning people's arguments? I never once said we were the same (I would kill myself if I was the same as a Latvian) but we are similar enough to be able to work together against ACTUAL threats. You probably don't care now because you don't have to deal with Globalist agenda yet. Wait till it comes to you. You'll be kissing my swiss ass
>>
>>126433878
Talking like leftist right now.
>>
File: 203498gj44542.png (332KB, 749x380px) Image search: [Google]
203498gj44542.png
332KB, 749x380px
>>126430556
>Nation of Immigrants
Implying the US was built on equal parts of all global nations. Until recently you could have called America a Nation of _certain_ Immigrants.

As swissbro said, it is no accident that certain immigrants built the US. But now we fall as we for got about that little detail
>>
>>126431621
But latvians are the russians without any achievments.
>>
File: 1494987521158.jpg (106KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1494987521158.jpg
106KB, 601x601px
>>126433146
>tfw the race wars won't be in the nice countries like Switzerland but the shitholes like the UK, Sweden and American ghettos
>>
>>126433675
Most people moved to America after the establishment of the United States, so you immigrated to the USA
>>
>>126433829

Bullshit, that's not what he meant and you know it. Our country is older than yours, but you try to deny us legitimacy because you're a faggot.

Regardless, white immigrants intermarried with the original white colonists. White Anglo-American culture is undisputed here among whites.
>>
>>126434151

You'd be surprised by the amount of niggers and arabs we have in our cities.
>>
>>126433953
>Also, a Euro Empire wouldn't negate Latvian culture at all. If anything, it would render it stronger by defending your ass against REAL threats.
You know i live in exUSSR country right?This muh defending you litle state shit has been told to us before.
>They were against it, but look at what happend!
Americans lost their english heretage that's what.
>What is up with Latvians and strawmanning people's arguments? I never once said we were the same (I would kill myself if I was the same as a Latvian) but we are similar enough to be able to work together against ACTUAL threats. You probably don't care now because you don't have to deal with Globalist agenda yet. Wait till it comes to you. You'll be kissing my swiss ass
Okay then become part of germany allready
>>
>>126428113
No one cares, go suck the EU's dick for more shekels you pathetic turd worlder.
>>
>>126434121
Don't try to bait me russhit
>>
>>126431083
>>126433146
Sieg heil, my MedPack friend.
>>
>>126434417

>Compares a hypothetical White run Empire to a LITERAL Kike run prison state

Wew, what a fucking idiot

>Americans lost their english heretage that's what.

You know NOTHING about American history if you genuinely believe that. Ask any American here to confirm the stupid shit you're saying.

>Okay then become part of germany allready

Again, strawmanning the fuck out of my argument.

Is this common Latvian bant?
>>
>>126434258
>Our country is older than yours
As a country?Thecnicaly yes.
Culturaly?Not eaven close faggot, we lived on these lands for 4000 years before first anglo eaven steppen on soil of new world.And our flag is much older then your is so don't act like being a country matters that much.
>>
>>126430556
>It IS a country made of immigrants
No, it's a country founded by Western European colonists and settlers that was over 90% white until the 1980s.
To me, Slovenian nationalism and the Balkans are stupid and should just be replaced with Greater Serbia.
>>
>>126431964
At least they give you a bowl of Pepto Bismol to wash it down with.
>>
>>126432693
Euro-Supremacy with Japan-Acceptism is the future
>>
>>126433920

No joke, it will come by 2024. Basically, we're in Bleeding Kansas 2.0 right now, and barring another few Trump miracles, we'll be looking at war if the Dems manage to seize power after what they've done this year.
>>
>>126428113
jesus christ that looks amazing anon

can you tell me what the fuck the pink shit is and whats on the plate
>>
>>126433146
Continental Europe is lost up its own ass, let it think itself superior as it commits suicide, who cares about it anymore? Euros are so lacking in drive and creative spark, they have to use an American image board, God forbid they make ones of their own and stay the fuck there.
>>
>>126434206

Wrong. Most White Americans can trade their ancestry back to colonial days. Moreover, White Americans IDENTIFY with Anglo culture and heritage regardless of their specific European ancestry.
>>
File: t_166.jpg (83KB, 773x380px) Image search: [Google]
t_166.jpg
83KB, 773x380px
>>126435233
pink stuff is could soup, meat ball sallad and pickle, white stuff=kefir
Brown stuff=kvass
pic related is traditional Latvian cuisine.
>>
>>126429579
because Sweden itself is a non-country.
4 languages?
please
>>
>>126435351
You mean just like eastern roman identified as Romans eaven though they where greeks?
kek
>>
>>126434697

So what's the cutoff point for nationhood? 100 years? 300 years? 1000 years?

No one disputes that Mexicans or Brazilians have a right to their own country, despite both of their countries being colonial nations AND younger than America. Yet for some reason, you argue that Americans aren't a legitimate nation.
>>
>>126435516
*switzerland
>>
>>126435437
ty my man
gl with ethnostat
>>
>>126435575
Becouse they aren't is there souch an ethnic group as ''American''? no there is't have you devoloped basic culture of your own?Like your own language clothing cuisine and so on?
No you haven't you and all of new worlders are meme nations.
>>
>>126435333

Wrong.

White Identitarianism actually started here in EU, in France specifically. The Alt-Right was then born based off of it.

Besides, just because you have (((Jumpf))) it doesn't mean you're more right leaning than us as a whole. We're in this together you fucking coward. And if anything, it'll be the USA who'll pioneer mono-racial statism, thus causing the first actual race war.

So stop being a fag and bind your chain to ours; we don't know who's might tumble down the cliff first
>>
>>126430778
>The USA was at his highest peak when it was 98% White, and comprised of Anglos, Germans, Polacks, Irish, Italians, French, Swedes etc

Lol
>>
>>126435517

>we Byzantines now
Interesting analogy, but not quite accurate. I'd say it's probably more like modern France - originating from the Franks, with a coherent cultural and ethnic identity, despite the incorporation of other white ethnic groups.
>>
>>126435614

So what's your point? We are actually PROOF that multiple white cultures can coexist perfectly fine with the right political system and organization.

Thanks for literally proving my point
>>
File: gettyimages-685925674.jpg (907KB, 3333x2366px) Image search: [Google]
gettyimages-685925674.jpg
907KB, 3333x2366px
>>126429579
Yes, I'm sure that the dozens of European countries that have been fighting and grinding against each other for centuries will now unite based on man titted American race realists' ideas. I'm confident that centuries of cultural differences and vendettas will be forgotten once Europeans wake up and realize that they do indeed have white skin.

How is Switzerland a first world nation again?
>>
File: 1495312743631m.jpg (238KB, 920x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495312743631m.jpg
238KB, 920x1024px
>>126428113

Divide and conquer: the thread
>>
>>126428113
Ethnonationalism makes sense everywhere and in North America White is the ethny, duh
>>
>>126431749
>muh moar white
You are a nigger
>>
>>126436138

I'm 95% sure that 96% of Canadian posters actually try as hard as they can to write the dumbest, most repulsively stupid posts that they can possibly come up with.

Do you guys then share your screen caps on a discord channel and compete to who writes the worse posts?
>>
>>126435842

(White) American is very much a distinct ethnic group. We are a blend of European ethnicities primarily from northwestern Europe, with some Southern and Eastern European admixture in some areas.

Do you deny that the Afrikaners or the Québécois are legitimate ethnic groups? For that matter, what about the English or the Russians? Most European ethnic groups have developed from one or more previous identities, but I don't see you trying to delegitimize them.

Why the special animosity towards Americans?

>do Americans have a culture?
Are you seriously asking this question, or just being belligerent?
>>
File: 1495299947839.png (379KB, 1200x487px) Image search: [Google]
1495299947839.png
379KB, 1200x487px
>>126436147

This. Maybe OP isn't a D&C kike himself. Maybe he's a victim of the overall D&C effort that has been getting so fucking strong recently on /pol/ and elsewhere.

Curiously enough, it's gotten stronger ever since Richard Spencer has been gaining traction...

Scared establishment kikes?
>>
>>126436107
my point it's that it's easier for Swiss to accept "pan-europeanism nationalism" and join the alt-right bandwagon than it is for european nation-states to do so.

the difference between Switzerland and the US is that at its genesis, Switzerland at least was built solely by Europeans, while the US has had niggers for most of its history, and at every opportunity sought to add more non-whites (did no let the south secede, kept conquering Mexico, etc.)

not to mention the history of the word "white" in the US, that's why "white" nationalism is a joke.
>>
>>126428113
wtf is in that tea cup?
>>
>>126436414
Countries are (I don't like to use this temn) but they are social counstructs made to seperate diferant people who have diferant cultures and diferant languages, whites are not all the same, Russians speak russian so they made russia to seperate themselves from other just like we speak Latvian and seperated ourselves from germans and russians, anglos speak english they seperate themselves from rest of europe, you on onother hand have no reasoun to seperate yourself from UK same goes to new zealand and canada and australia, south americans can't though be part of spain becouse they have diferant genes, they are mix of natives and white spaniards and thus diferant.
>>
>>126436938
Soup
>>
>>126436414

The thing he's arguing against, is that Whites don't exist as a group, but there are only Nationalities (basically glorified Civic-Nationalism talking point)

And that Whites don't exist outside of America. Which is fucking nonsense.

If I moved to the US, I would integrate perfectly fine because I'm white.
>>
>>126437046
The fact that you eaven have to intigrate proves my point, and no i don't say that whites don't exist as a group i am saying that they are diferant.
>>
>>126428113

Your food is alien, Russophobe rebel.
>>
File: 621.jpg (655KB, 1258x757px) Image search: [Google]
621.jpg
655KB, 1258x757px
>>126436897

Yes, it's easier because I see that it can work.

The unknown may scare a human being, like it scares you or the Latvian.

But I see it work, every single day. My Butcher is German-Swiss, my Mechanic is French-Swiss, my Lawyer is Romanian, my family doctor is Southern Italian, and my neighbors are Grigioni.

It works, and it works incredibly well. I go out, and I see white men and women well dressed, clean cut, walking in my clean town.

Everyone gets along and we all say hi with a smile in elevators and waiting halls.

Our walls are clean, bright colored, our streets are flawless.

It fucking works. Why? Because we lack Jewish bankers speculating on us like we're nothing but numbered goyim.

And this was Hitler's dream, that's why he didn't even think about invading us even for a split second: We were, and still are for the most part, what Hitler had in plan for all of Europe.

And it can happen, Portobro, it can. We can't let the kike dig the cleave between us more than it is already. We must hold hands and gas the jew.

Together
>>
File: 1341381979_1.jpg (48KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1341381979_1.jpg
48KB, 500x375px
>>126437206
it's best in the world.
>>
File: 1491075587275.jpg (205KB, 640x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491075587275.jpg
205KB, 640x500px
>>126432415
Too bad you don't have a culture ;)
>>
>>126437191

I wouldn't HAVE to, because it would come naturally.

Besides, American culture isn't singular. There are many differences between the different regions of the US.

Oregon white culture is different compared to Connecticut or Texas. Just like Latvian culture is different to Swiss culture.
>>
>>126437730

Hey! Cant be worse than the nips.

>who the fuck in his right mind eats raw fish?
>and burgers actually like it, what the actual fuck?!
>>
>>126437923

Sushi is pretty good, idiot.
>>
>>126429859
the only way your weak "culture" is going to be preserved is with a stronger one protecting it but hey good luck on your latvian reich fantasy
>>
>>126429579

>among Alt-Righters here too

American ones.

>>126432415

At least he has traditions, rootless mutt.
>>
>>126432467

>There were wars for a while between Romans and Anglos, romans took anglo slaves and so on.

You don't seem to understand what an Anglo is.
>>
>>126437923
>who the fuck in his right mind eats raw fish?
You tell me who the hell in he's right mind eats snails and brain of deer (Portugeese)
>and burgers actually like it, what the actual fuck?!
Burgers like everything tbqh they don't have cuisine of their own so they borow it from all across the world.
>>
File: 1486372198208.jpg (14KB, 272x319px) Image search: [Google]
1486372198208.jpg
14KB, 272x319px
>>126438070

No, Swiss ones. I don't know a single American Alt-Righter here.

Wait, what's that smell... Do I smell Falafel?
>>
>>126438162

I don't think you're a native brit
>>
>>126428113
You retard,americans come from europe. What the hell is wrong with you???? They were british you fucking cunt.

Also it's SENSE you imbred faggot.
>>
>>126438026
>New worlder calling european countries culture weak
wow
>>
>>126438338

Except i am, i think you're an American mutt larping as a Swiss. You're mixing up britons with what an Angles, you're European history is about as detailed as an Americans. By all means keep diverting attention away from your true self though. We all know you're not from there.
>>
>>126437626
and for many other it didn't work, because like what happened with hitler, some people is going to think they should be put in a position of power over the others peoples.

what mattered in Europe in terms of unity was Catholicism, and that only ended with German protestcucks ruining absolutely fucking everything, and now that their countries are mostly atheist they come back with the "s-sorry guys, at l-least we're white, right?"

Now that I think about it, I'm starting to see a pattern: if the Jews aren't there to destroy Europe, trust the Germanics to do it.
Maybe the competition is wat set them against each other.
>>
>>126438539

>Angles
>you're

And this is why you proof read after making changes anons.
>>
File: ss (2015-02-21 at 04.09.40).jpg (11KB, 186x202px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-02-21 at 04.09.40).jpg
11KB, 186x202px
>>126437923
>mfw baltics are proto-japs
>>
>>126430778

Roman empire due mass migration of Germans.
Germans ruin everything.
>>
>>126437923
>doesn't eat uncooked cod
Go back to Brazil and eat your macaco.
>>
>>126438539

You're either lying about your identity, or you're towards the left side of the bell curve.

http://esol.britishcouncil.org/content/learners/uk-life/life-uk-test/romans-and-anglo-saxons

Either way, you're very ignorant.
>>
I agree with OP in the sense that the terms "white" and "black" have been given new meaning in the USA than they previously held when regarding ethnicity and genetic heritage.

As a "black" person, I constantly dismiss the false notion of "black" and "white" culture being a generalizing broad stroke of pan european and pan african cultures, with various mediterranean, asian, and indo-aryan cultures unfairly grouped between the two.

You can't be about 'the true definition of race as ethical understanding of culture, heritage and capability within the scope of genetics and ethnicity, and yet fail to recognize the various 'tribes', 'diaspora', 'ethnic groups', etc of human DNA once the melanin content goes above a certain degree.
>>
>>126436107

You are a cosmopolitan tax haven.

Thats it.
>>
>>126435875
This. Our fates are interwoven. We must fight as one. There are few precedents where Europeans have, as a whole, come to understand this. But, with the tide rising, we must forget this and the petty disputes we've had in the past. Our time is running out, and the longer we continue to bicker amongst each other, the darker our prospects LITERALLY become.
>>
File: 1494003812392.png (62KB, 1159x335px) Image search: [Google]
1494003812392.png
62KB, 1159x335px
>>126438660
Speak for yourself Chink!
>>
>>126438736

Holy fuck, do you live in the interior or something? How was life during 1300 A.D.?
>>
>>126430556
Yes, western European immigrants. This country went to shit when Russians immigrated. Perhaps they were Russian spies.
>>
File: morewhite.png (16KB, 337x368px) Image search: [Google]
morewhite.png
16KB, 337x368px
5th+ generation American. Look at this.

I do love European food. And
>>126428113
that is Lithuanian beet soup, yes?

Cause I ate it growing up in America. I would actually devour that entire plate no problemo. Also had Lasineciai taught to me as a child. Baltic food is drool worthy
>>126432034
>>
>>126438763

>Britain has a long history of people migrating into the UK. The Romans and the Anglo-Saxons were some of the first people to make the UK their home.

Thats incorrect and also your source supports exactly what i said.

>The Roman army left Britain in AD 410 to defend other parts of the Roman Empire and never returned. Britain was again invaded by tribes from northern Europe: the Jutes, the Angles and the Saxons.

I know my own history. You apparently don't know it though.
>>
>>126428113
Okay. Say this is true, and I do think it is. 'White nationalism' is too divorced from any material reality to be a meaningful and enduring rallying point. Ethnonationalisms référ to a place, a blood group, a history, a common culture. White nationalism refers to a lack of melanin. Not really enough there to build on imo. So what do we American white mutts do? How do we proceed? Is civnat the only reasonable course for us? I'm mostly French and English descent, should I try to move to one of those places? What do?
>>
>>126438621

>some people is going to think they should be put in a position of power over the others peoples.

This can go on to the minimal term. What makes you think nobody would want power over someone else in a tribe of 2 people?

Overall, poor argument.

>and now that their countries are mostly atheist they come back with the "s-sorry guys, at l-least we're white, right?"

Uhm, yeah. That's exactly right. Catholicism didn't always exist in Europe, so your argument is shit-tier.

Situations evolve, as well as culture. White culture is quite similar nowadays, around the world. The Information age and rapid access to the internet, has been molding White culture in general, because biology is at play with immediate exchange of information.

>Now that I think about it, I'm starting to see a pattern: if the Jews aren't there to destroy Europe, trust the Germanics to do it.
>>126438714

Fuck. Why grip to the past like it even matters nowadays? Don't we have more serious shit to face??
>>
>>126428113
>americans and new worlders are mixed breed between tons of europeans
"white people are all the same"
ok buddy
>>
>>126439056
>that is Lithuanian beet soup, yes?
Yes
>>
>>126437902
based medpack
>>
>>126428113
You're a non-white moron.
>>
>>126429579
Sadly you're right, but it's definitely a bad thing when it's united states of Europe imperialism, like what Spencer and his friends here espouse.

Independent brothers yes, multicultural melting pot no. Maybe you're too mixed up when you're in the middle of it all but here even Frenchmen stick out like sore thumbs with their romance-culture emotions. Italians and Greeks even more. Nothing wrong with them but we're worlds apart. Not even mentioning these """Romanians"""" lying on the streets.
>>
>>126439098

Yup, retard confirmed. No point in even arguing with you if you still think you're making valid points.
>>
File: 1483926724975.png (1MB, 1217x1434px) Image search: [Google]
1483926724975.png
1MB, 1217x1434px
>>126439341
More white then you though
>>
>>126439446

So i'm not making valid points when the source you provide proves me correct and you wrong? Okay buddy.
>>
>>126439369

Sure I rather my daughter marry a Germanic Swiss, but I wouldn't be sad if she decided to marry an upstanding Swede, Italian or Irish man.

We either unite, or be devoured one by one by the lesser races coming into our lands.

These are the only two scenarios, mark my words.
>>
>>126428113
Ethnicity nationalism can't work in French as more than 2/3 of the French have foreign ancestry, either European (Italian,Spanish,Portuguese,polish for the most common) or non European (Maghreb,African,south East Asian)
I honestly don't know any people my age without foreign ancestry
>>
>>126436107

You and Sweden are proof that if you are "neutral" but secretly profit from both sides in a war, you can make any combination of ethnicities and and/or political systems work.

White nationalism is appealing to these groups:

Euromutts like Americans
Euromutts living in countries like Belgium and Switzerland
Europeans living in shit-tier nations like most of Eastern Europe

You'll see this pattern repeat, there are some from successful Western nations pursue these ideas HERE, but the majority of people prefer their own nation as opposed to the idea of some kind of greater nation.
>>
>>126435842
I'm ethnically American. What you going to do about it, irrelevant country on the Baltic?
>>
>>126431421
Like Australia, America was populated by Europe's disposables. Human trash. Prisoners, loners, losers, people with no inheritence, religious psychos.
So, really, not the best whites.
>>
>>126439898
There is no souch an ethnic group as an american.
>>
>>126439898

American isn't an ethnicity though so hes probably going to call you an idiot. It's like saying "western" is an ethnicity or "people who like video games".
>>
>>126428113
Enjoy eating your sauerkraut and milk soup idiot.
>>
>>126440109
Thanks and i will, also that is not milk and that is not a saurekraut.
>>
>>126439667

Right. There's more ethnically similar Frenchmen that could be 8 generations American, and Frenchmen with no relation to actual France.

>>126439745

Careful with the mutt term there, norg. There's some Norwegian territory more culturally similar to your real heritage than those fags dying their skin orange & going to gay bars on the weekends.

>>126435842

Okay, I thought you were cool for a second, then I see "no culture" and you really think we speak similar English.

Sage. Post has ended. All Europeans must, from now on, post DNA results of heritage to continue any further.
>>
>>126439659
We had tonnes of Balkan migrants during the 90s and they brought organized crime to Sweden, the first instance here ever. They couldn't get jobs, even though they had some education, and they retired at like 50 to live off governmental dole, and they still fucking do.

And they're fucking European. Multiculturalism doesn't work. And that I have to chose between a Bosnian muslim or an Arab muslim is wrong. I don't have to import any muslims, or any southerners at all. Fuck off with your universalism m8.

Cooperation, not integration. We defended our continent as a collective in the past and we can do it in the future.
>>
>>126431621
>Latvian
>not russian
>>
>>126440071
>>126440045
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/ethnic
>>
>>126440480
Yeah and by the definition you are an anglo not an american..........
>>
>>126440480

So you redefined ethnic group, i guess jamal over there is the same ethnicity as you then! Better start bringing more Africans into the united states!
>>
>>126440295
>cooperation not integration
That's what he's saying, fucknut. He's not a "universalist". He doesn't want your Swedish culture to be dissolved. He's simply asking that whites, AS A WHOLE, come to understand that they have more in common with each other than the different brands of subhumanity this world has to offer.
>>
>>126436959
Oh god, you're more retarded than I thought.
>>
>>126439297
>What makes you think nobody would want power over someone else in a tribe of 2 people?
I meant, some people (in hitler's case, the Germans) would want power over the other peoples

>This can go on to the minimal term
So it's a communism kind of thing? White nationalism has never been tried? Or we need a transition period of a totalitarian regime?

>Catholicism didn't always exist in Europe
And when it didn't, Europeans couldn't care less about who was european or not, it was the point where "pan-europeanism" existed the less.

and is it white or european we're talking here?
because as you know one has a much more well defined meaning than the other

the past?
it's not the past.
who's been pushing for refugees?
who's been pushing for globalism?
who's been denegrating "fellow europeans"?
>>
>>126440801
Translation of your post
>I don't have any arguments against your claim so i will just call you a retard.
>>
>>126440772
>guess jamal over there is the same ethnicity
Yeah, I'm totally a gang-banging, street shooting, drug dealing, ebonics rapping hoodlum.
Moron.
>>
So you Europeans are upset some of your ethnic superiority was sent to Mars to help recolonize?
>>
Oh sweet, another kike inspired divide and conquer thread. Can never have enough of these, eh lads?
>>
>>126441136
YOu didn't have much of an argument. You are pussyfooting around American culture by saying nothing.
Retard.
>>
>>126440793
That's definitely not what alt right brand pan-Europeanism advocates, but a new EU project. Of course we have a strong bond as Europeans, we're even connected to you, ya crazy pioneer bastard, and if the Muslims come back for Spain volunteers from all over the continent should join up to kick the cunts in their goat balls.
>>
>Americans have no culture

Okay :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBs9TuES5sc
>>
>>126441464
But it's not your own culture, you have borowed that from Europeans...........
>>
>>126433027
>Tampa Bay Lightning logo
All that talent and playoff experience and they missed the playoffs
>>
>>126430556
The term "melting pot" was made by a Jew...
>>
>>126441606
this here
>>126439056
>>
>>126441606
And your culture is irrelevant.
>>
>>126442052
You are acting like nigger now if whites would tell him that black IQ is lower then white IQ.
>>
File: luveyou.jpg (34KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
luveyou.jpg
34KB, 480x477px
>100% European
"but ur not European tho"
"you have no home"

dark and dusty it is, John Denver
>>
>>126437626
>And this was Hitler's dream, that's why he didn't even think about invading us even for a split second:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Tannenbaum

Your posts are ok friend but make no mistake. Hitler was not our ally. We have never had allies. I hate every single European. May they burn to death. Switzerland is Switzerland, not Europe. Kill the foreigners
>>
>>126441139

He still indulges in American culture from top to bottom, just with his own sub culture. That doesn't stop him being American by your definition. You're both the same, exactly the same apparently.
>>
File: IMG_6256.jpg (259KB, 600x542px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6256.jpg
259KB, 600x542px
>>126441444
We can squabble peacefully and without violence amongst ourselves regarding the formation of an EU#2 (its inconsequential at the moment with the whole "we have to survive" thing going on) after we've removed kebab and other (((problems))) from our midsts. Also, checked.
>>
>>126432415

>If my traditional food

That hot garbage is better an tastier than your mongrel burgers or whatever degenerate shit you hambeasts consume.
>>
>>126440817

White nationalism HAS been tried AND done, in the USA up until Cultural Marxism took over.

That was the ONLY time it was tried, other than Fascist Italy and Nazi Germany (which saw incredible growth and crime reduction)

So, no, terrible fucking analogy.

>And when it didn't, Europeans couldn't care less about who was european or not

Over 2000 years ago. People back then didn't give a fuck about rape, child murder, human rights, free speech, science, etc..

Why compare ancient civilizations to modern ones?

>who's been pushing for refugees?
>who's been pushing for globalism?
>who's been denegrating "fellow europeans"?

Brussels. The Jews.
>>
>>126428113
The American cinema industry, mainly Hollywood since the 1920's, has literally influenced all of the world.

That's right. Our fucking imagination is so good that it influences foreign culture.
>>
>>126441606
We were and still are (for now) European at heart.
>>
>>126428113
"White nationalism" and "Black nationalism" are pretty much the same product of burger kulturkampf.
Made by mongrels, both white and nigger, for the cannon fodder that would be considered savages in all other circumstances.
>>
>>126442268
You must be replying to someone else because that made no damned sense.
>>
>>126442539
Thx for admitting that it's burgers and burger Jews behind all the degeneracy and (((cultural marxism))) that is ruining western civilization.
>>
This thread habst to be white European nationals who really want some American women. You can habst just one. They want you too.
>>
>>126442477
Ethno-nationalist parties here have great cooperation, there's no bad blood.
>>
>>126430556
Why do you Russians or Serbs or whatever buttfuck slavic shithole you come from have to always slide and shill like this? Mad because you will NEVER EVER be white?

Slavs are the lowest form of human. Niggers at least can run fast and hunt tigers and chimp out. What the fuck can a slav do?
>>
>>126442315
>100% european
Yeah but who exacly though?
Anglo?German?Proabably 1/16 german 1/20 anglo 1/18 russian and so on.
>>
File: 777.jpg (103KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
777.jpg
103KB, 960x540px
>>126442353
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Tannenbaum

I never said we were allies.

I also never said Hitler directly thought Switzerland was great.

What I'm saying is that Switzerland is everything Hitler wanted, regardless of whether he admitted or acknowledged it.

Switzerland is Switzerland, but Switzerland wouldn't last a second without the people who surround us at the moment. If Europe falls, we're falling too.
>>
>>126428113
>bigos
>kotlet mielony
>barszcz
>latvian dinner
>>
>>126430778
>98% white
>italians, irish, polacks
>white

Nice try, Schlomo.
>>
>>126432034
>full of nitrates nitrites and parasites
>acidic, interstitially lymphatic stagnating food destroying testosterone
>animals all fed genetically engineered organisms and drugs that you now eat

gas yourself.
>>
>>126443619
What the hell are you talking about?Our food is natural.
>>
>>126431421
>>126432173

>best whites
>mormonism exists
>it's white
>>
>>126428113
Daily reminder no one cares about Latvia or your opinions

>>126443178
Who
Fucking
Cares

You, apparently, from a tiny shithole that never managed to accomplish anything in history.
>>
File: 1484671052088.jpg (467KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1484671052088.jpg
467KB, 2048x1536px
>>126443351

See>>126436378

Is Canada where the JIDF headquarters are? Better start using VPNs
>>
>>126442533
>White nationalism HAS been tried AND done
When Irish were not white and discriminated against?
When Italians were not white and discriminated against?
When the definition of white keeps changing to only admit the well off, I guess it will always work.

>Fascist Italy and Nazi Germany (which saw incredible growth and crime reduction)
And growth of deaths of white people.

Brussels?
afaik Poland and Hungary are in the E.U. and aren't bending the knee.

Because I look at modern Germanics and see the exact same bullshit painted a different color.

>People back then didn't give a fuck about rape, child murder, human rights, free speech, science, etc..

Yeah, Romans also thought Germanics were getting better.
Then they plundered Europe into feudalism.
Then they plundered Europe into religious wars with kebab at the door to be fought.
Then they plundered Europe into two world wars.
Then they try to plunder europe into a multicultural society free of hate by importing monocultural societies filled with hate.

And tell who white people are.

Are Portuguese white?
Are Greeks white?
Are Finns white?
>>
>>126430778
>trust me, I'm a (((scholar)))
>>
>>126432173

You're right. A lot were aristocrats and very wealthy people to begin with. That kind of wealthy is something many Europeans even today, currently lack.
>>
File: 1484366977830.jpg (378KB, 1000x823px) Image search: [Google]
1484366977830.jpg
378KB, 1000x823px
>>126444330

>When X were not white and discriminated against?

Those were irrational "memes", not actual government ideals. The US government NEVER considered Italians or Irish "non-white". And that period ended soon, when people saw the Eire and Italians integrating just fine.

>And growth of deaths of white people.

But (((Why))) ???? pic related

>afaik Poland and Hungary are in the E.U. and aren't bending the knee.

irrelevant

>Germanic hatred

None of those things are German's fault entirely.

>Are Portuguese white?
Yes
>Are Greeks white?
Most, yes
>Are Finns white?
Yes
>>
>>126443837
So is salt. So is cannabis. So is alcohol.
Doesn't mean it's good for you.
>>
File: 1494788650637 (1).jpg (143KB, 920x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1494788650637 (1).jpg
143KB, 920x1000px
>>126443909
>Latvian invented jeans
>We had colonies
>We have developed our own culture and language
>We did more on european soil more in ww and ww2 then americans
>We receave many medals in sports when compeared medals per capita
And you know what?That alone that we have our own land is impressive to small ethnic group as my own.
>>
>>126444356

Wow what a fucking idiot...

So anyone who decides to become autistic about a subject, is a jew?
>>
>>126445283

So what do you want? A spot in America?
>>
>>126445127
and the US government considers north africans, arabs and pakistanis white.

what do you mean "irrelevant"?
Germanic nations bend the knee and do even more.
Non Germanics, don't.

Portugal doesn't need white nationalism.
We're one people, one language, one history, one religion.
Catholicism was good enough as the European glue and Germanics decided to ruin it.

Maybe for Switzerland and others like it it's a good idea.

For me it's pointless and only promises being ruined by Germanics once again.

I concede that it works in some places the more things like ancestry, history, language and culture aren't valued. but it won't work all the time.
>>
>>126446343
I do not whant spots of any kind the only spots that i need is in my country, culture of our own and language and nationalism of our own.America belongs to colonists, Europe belongs to no one but to those who on these lands seatled before ''new europeans'' or old europeans as you yourself for that matter.
>>
>>126446920

So, illegal immigrants who have children in Latvia are Latvian, correct?
>>
>>126447055
No.
>>
>>126445283
>he thinks having tons of fibre optic connections in a country the size of one Canadian province or one US state is an accomplishment

Wow bro tell me more. Faggot.
>>
File: 1490390964438.jpg (190KB, 960x684px) Image search: [Google]
1490390964438.jpg
190KB, 960x684px
>>126447399
>>
>>126445283
fibre optics isn't necessarily an achievment

people just need faster internet connections because the servers to whatever they need are nowhere close
>>
>>126428113
That meal looks awesome!
>>
File: 1480811781597.gif (966KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1480811781597.gif
966KB, 200x150px
we haven't purged the jews musies and darkies

and we already fighting amongst ourselfs
>>
>>126447055

Jesus, you argue like a nigger SJW. O f course they are not latvian.
>>
>>126429859
Europe has a diverse population. White people in Europe can easily be broken down into several different genetic groups. It makes no sense to say all Europeans are the same.
>>
>>126428113
i agree. our strength is in our ability to cooperate together, put the old world behind us and mold the new world into something altogether greater.
the problem is beaners, asians, and shitskins don't want to do that.

It was only luck and maybe manifest destiny that various european cultures that came here instantly melded to become the majority. We're are losing that edge though.
>>
File: 1494874325582.png (75KB, 268x367px) Image search: [Google]
1494874325582.png
75KB, 268x367px
>>126448149
>assuming an american being black.. ....

dude america is western africa luls
>>
>>126431421
Explain the democrat party and how people gather to watch the queen and pope parade around whenever they come to the US.

Tons of people in the US bow to the queen of england and the pope.
>>
>>126428113
thats an absolutely weird looking... lunch?, whats the pink stuff?
>>
>>126428113
I am a Greek citizen. Do you really think that Europeans do not marry within Europe. My home island has a town called Xenos that has people living from all over Europe. There is a Swiss/Greek/Canadian family. There are blonde German/Greek girls. My father's family has been Chech/Austrian/German for centuries. Weather you like it or not there are many Europeans in Europe that are Euromutts. They feel a connection to all of Europe. Stop undermining a monolithic Europe you kike.
>>
>>126448149
Yes. Latvian isn't a race. Latvian is a nationality and what being a Latvian means is determined by their legal system. If the Latvian laws says children of illegals born in Latvia are Latvians, then they are Latvians.

If you want to look for the native races of Europe, national borders are a bad place to look. The only place worth looking is in the genes. That will tell you which people are most related to each other through lineage.
>>
>>126446533
I can see and largely empathise with your post but don't kid yourself by blaming """totalitarian regimes". Authoritarianism (not totalitarianism) is absolutely necessary regardless of which road Europe is taking. The Future of Europe is largely of Fascist essence if it is to survive.
>>
>>126447599
When you can literally walk from one end of your country to the other in a day, that isn't, again, an accomplishment.
>>
>>126449817
Overexagirated 100x times
>>
OP, Why would you want to eliminate Europeans 8 generations deep into exploration and acquiring land?

You'd just be surprised how similar Latvia might be to some states here.

Latvia ~16 million acres of land
WV ~15.4 million acres of land
Latvia ~1.9 million people
WV ~1.8 million people

I live in WV and I'm 80% Baltic.
>>
>>126443619
if your food is so superior, then how come you're the obese gay one, m? you are the one ridden with fags and fat parasites. our boys are healthy, white, fit, and fuck women. i am peace tended, but don't talk crap about our food. i drunk milk straight from the cows, strawberries straight from the garden, watched how chickens were decapitated and made into soup, ran through fields and forests and fucked neighbour girls when i was 12, while you jacked off to your mom, ate pizza and played vidya. fuck off
>>
>>126446533
>and the US government considers north africans, arabs and pakistanis white.

What???? Since when?

Anyway, I'm starting to think you're not white.
>>
>>126450928

Where in WV? During my visit in DC, I also went to Harpers Ferry for a day
>>
>>126450928
Did your parents whent to USA to escape Soviet union or something?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g
>>
Latvia GDP: $27 billion
WV GDP: $57 billion

Holy shit senpai. Even Lithuania is more close to WV at their $41 billion. And most Americans consider WV to be a shit hole.

You doing okay there? You need some hugs and a visa? Life expectancy is roughly the same.

See, little angry bird. You just need a big old hug.

>>126451063

WHY THAT SOUNDS LIKE WV TO ME.
>>
>>126430111
It worked in the US because people weren't clinging to sacred ancestral lands. With freedom of movement and ubiquitous broadband, any country's culture will smooth out regional differences over tome.
>>
File: IMG_3872.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3872.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>
File: 1483480562691.jpg (93KB, 489x585px) Image search: [Google]
1483480562691.jpg
93KB, 489x585px
>>126451795
But anon unlike USA we got cucked by USSR that is why our economy is souch a shit.
pic related before ocupation of USSR
>>
>>126428113
im vegetarian and i want to eat that
>>
>>126451749

I'm up near Wheeling, WV.

>>126451780

Why, I think my Baltics came before 1900s. I was only taught how to tell boys to eat shit in Lithuanian and then taught how to make Baltic food.
>>
File: ama_foto.jpg (65KB, 640x432px) Image search: [Google]
ama_foto.jpg
65KB, 640x432px
>>126451957
Fuck you!
Now i am hungry.
>>
>>126438511
Soviet Vassal Puppet State , the size of a pimple on America's butt, is actually posting on /pol
> how Cute!
>>
>>126452141
So you are Lithuanian?
>>
>>126452307

Yes. That pink paint you shared in your original photo is Lithuanian. It's okay, we are still Baltics together.
>>
>>126452478
Well to us Lithuanians are the same as to danes are to swedes.
>>
>>126430556
THIS SO MUCH
>>
>>126452585

If you want to marry me you're gonna have to ask kindly.
>>
>>126452585

Ah, you mean, how WVians are to PAians.
>>
>>126452936
I am not a homosexual sorry.
>>
>>126452165

That looks cancerous.
>>
>>126453239
then how do you keep your Latvian Citizenship?
>>
File: senaVirtuve.jpg (71KB, 600x379px) Image search: [Google]
senaVirtuve.jpg
71KB, 600x379px
>>126453277
Fuck off swiss our food is best in the world!
>>
File: 04145.jpg (155KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
04145.jpg
155KB, 960x1280px
>>126453400
Easy i just am like every normal Latvian and hit down American faggots who come here to pride parades.
>>
>>126451795
Well, that West Virginia is called Tukums.
If you think our whines about USSR is exaggerated, it is not. Half of our population is imported rural uzbeks, our housing business is impossible thanks to all the commieblocks and all the intelligence was deported, tortured or killed.
>>
File: latwvia.png (1MB, 1412x397px) Image search: [Google]
latwvia.png
1MB, 1412x397px
>>126453239

Looks similar enough to me.
So, you are a girl, my apologizes.
>>
>>126453677
I am not a Woman darlin.
Also
>Nature
Yeah well ok but do you have some of these?
Pic related
>>
>nobody in Europe believes in "white"
regards, ultra-isolated Baltic retard with vanishingly small concept of history, geography or even race itself, except to know he's mad about CCCP
>>
>>126428113
I understand the need to chug pepto bismol during dinner, but if youre at the point it becomes cultural, i think your guys' days are numbered.
>>
>>126453945

Not all retards are Latvian, but all Latvian are retards
>>
>>126428113
We're the melting pot, but we don't need any more turds to go with the gold.
>>
File: charleston.jpg (132KB, 736x588px) Image search: [Google]
charleston.jpg
132KB, 736x588px
>>126453835

you mean, like this?
>>
File: Latvian partner day.jpg (151KB, 1200x761px) Image search: [Google]
Latvian partner day.jpg
151KB, 1200x761px
>>126452936
Ok but then you have to move to Riga with me becouse i am not going to USA.
pic related
>>
>>126453945
Says the 50%
>>
>>126454079
You are physically inferior. You stand no chance protecting your females form turkish raiders.
>>
>>126428113
German Diner nice
>>
File: wv.jpg (48KB, 500x326px) Image search: [Google]
wv.jpg
48KB, 500x326px
Yes, actually.

>>126454503

Oh my parents would be thrilled.
>>
>>126452585
This
>>
>>126428113
But its all we got...
>>
File: 1481307303175.jpg (83KB, 393x325px) Image search: [Google]
1481307303175.jpg
83KB, 393x325px
>>126454701
>German dinner
DELETE THIS!
>>
>>126428113
fuck off russian slav dog
>>
>>126454989
>Slav
>>126431965
>>
>>126454503

gmail:
KarlieOnaSS
>>
>>126454705
Why though?Wouldn't they be happy that you would preserve your baltic heretage?
>>
>>126428113
Try explaining this to DeeRay for me. THX
>>
>>126455222
i.......i.....first of all nice trips
Secound of all.........i thought that you where joking................
>>
>>126455283

Very. You visit me, and we will marry. >>126455222
>>
>>126433829
Stop making your tiny country look bad. Mongolian snow nigger.
>>
>>126455557
I don't eaven know what to say, if this is bait you win, you are a superiour shitposter......
>>
>>126428113
>americans and new worlders are mixed breed between tons of europeans
Sorry, pal. Some of us here have managed to keep our German-Catholic bloodline clean. Although, if the german government does a 180 I would gladly return home.
>>
>>126455438
>>126455929
>>126455222
:)
>>
>>126455997
b...bu...but i have a girlfrend........
>>
>>126456189
oh okay.
>>
>>126441714
What's your point? All the meltees were white at the time he said it, and we did 'melt' together. I'm sure 'melted', everyone whose family has been here long enough is.
>>
File: 1481582014820.png (170KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1481582014820.png
170KB, 400x400px
>>126456545
But Will write to you if things don't go the right way with my curent girlfrend.
>>
>>126428113
Look at that disgusting food. Keep your ethno-nationalism, while a bunch of mongrels called the usa rules the world.
>>
>>126428113
Don't believe this piece of shit troll

First time I see a slide thread use a Latvian IP. Soros must be getting desperate.
>>
>>126454956
Never You prussian invader
>>
File: 800px-Baltic_Tribes_c_1200.svg.png (220KB, 800x881px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Baltic_Tribes_c_1200.svg.png
220KB, 800x881px
>>126457068
delete!
>>
Fucking hell, Latvians on this board are just an embarrassment. Mediocre English, retarded discussions and weak memes.

Makes me ashamed to be one, desu.
>>
>>126456904
I will respond, rapidly.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170521-190419.jpg (1MB, 1263x2064px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170521-190419.jpg
1MB, 1263x2064px
>>126457366
NO
>>
>>126430556
>>126452823
>>>/auschwitz/
>>
>>126428113
Is that a potato cake or what on the top center of the plate?
>>
>>126457539
At least you admit it, but yeah most Latvians are subhumans.
>>
>>126457366

I do not like singing, dancing, or drinking.
>>
>>126458727
Aside from drinking me neither
>>
>>126458915

>culturally similar

You can message me as friends and we can chat.
>>
>>126459090
Not sure if that is a good idea considering that my gf would get upset.
>>
>people still reply to the daily Jankathread
>>
>>126459422

>meets on /pol/
>am a guy
>discussing culture
>>
>>126458397
kys
>>
>>126459422

Dude you're fucking gay. Thanks for exposing yourself for us.

Now go kill yourself out of shame
>>
>>126460268
I wish people quit replying to his oblivious fucking threads, this borderline gypsy subhuman is so easy to single out purely based on his spelling.
>>
>>126460427
gypsie was onother guy not me.
>>
>>126460427

Oh so he's done this shit before? THanks for the heads up mate. You just redeemed Latvia in my eyes.
>>
>>126460268
>Being loyal to your gf is gay
Not a surprise that western europe is so degenerate, your morals are low.
>>
>>126460718

Lmao

>your gf would get mad if you talked to another man

Why would she get mad if you didn't have gay intentions, you fucking FAGGOT lmfao
>>
File: puke.jpg (23KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
puke.jpg
23KB, 200x200px
>>126452165
>>126453463
>>126457796
>>126428113
>>126432034
>>126435437
>>126437730
>>126452165
>stone age peasant food scraps
>>
>>126460529
Janka, you're irredeemable, most people already can tell your threads by the same few images you post, the SS march anthem you keep linking, and your abhorrent fucking spelling.

Stop posting these fucking threads, you're an embarrassment.
>>
File: 1493467634438.jpg (151KB, 485x484px) Image search: [Google]
1493467634438.jpg
151KB, 485x484px
>>126460936
>Implaying it dosen't make it better
>>
>>126461077
It doesn't, you're a fucking clown, literal russian, despised by everyone, and dragging down the ''reptuation'' of latflags to a brand new low.
>>
>>126460931
>Implaying israelise food is any better
Those fucking salad taccos
>>
>>126435437
>>126428113
I highly approve of this.

Eastern food is highly underrated.
>>
>>126461315
>literal russian
weww
>>
File: 14856441333600afsa21.png (663KB, 866x965px) Image search: [Google]
14856441333600afsa21.png
663KB, 866x965px
>>126461339
Thanks chezhbro
>>
File: sabih.jpg (28KB, 408x266px) Image search: [Google]
sabih.jpg
28KB, 408x266px
>>126461330
Mediterranean food is considered the best in the world
look it up sometime
>>
>>126461679
Nice kebab you got there
>>
File: 1495377638748.jpg (915KB, 1884x1413px) Image search: [Google]
1495377638748.jpg
915KB, 1884x1413px
>>126452165
>>126453463
>>126432034
>>126428113
>>126437730
Tasty german food
>>
>>126462055
Nein!Das ist noin douch food du haslich polen!
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.