[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you know about the freemasons? Is it true they are failing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 65

File: compass.jpg (10KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
compass.jpg
10KB, 220x229px
What do you know about the freemasons?

Is it true they are failing to recruit new people and its just a bunch of old blokes?
>>
>>126426365
>Is it true they are failing to recruit new people and its just a bunch of old blokes?
Moving mostly to younger dudes. Or at least <40s, because the old guys are dying off, and the new gen are more exclusive.
>>
>>126426365
There are that many jews for them to recruit, most jews identify as atheists nowadays.
>>
File: IMG_8184.jpg (216KB, 899x1599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8184.jpg
216KB, 899x1599px
>>126426365

What do you want to know?
>>
>>126426365
3rd degree Master Mason here. My lodge has a healthy mix of young and old.
>>
>>126428288

Master Mason - MM - 33
>>
>>126428456
2ballCane
>>
Jordan Peterson proves in new video that you need Mike Pence in your life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-wWBGo6a2w
>>
>>126428288
is it interesting? because I am thinking about checking it out, but I am kinda turned away by the religions aspect.

P.S do you guys take KEKists?
>>
>>126428701

Bal Tu Cain
>>
>>126429159
>shitskin
>not religious
>KEKism

0/10
>>
File: sat.jpg (478KB, 1556x1002px) Image search: [Google]
sat.jpg
478KB, 1556x1002px
>>126426365
>>
NDEgMjAgNTcgNGYgNTIgNGMgNDQgMjAgNTcgNDkgNTQgNDggNGYgNTUgNTQgMjAgNTAgNGYgNTcgNDUgNTIgMmUgMjAgNTQgNDggNDUgNTIgNDUgMjAgNDkgNTMgMjAgNGUgNGYgMjAgNDMgNGYgNGUgNTQgNTIgNGYgNGMgMmUgMjAgNDEgMjAgNTAgNGYgNGMgNDkgNTQgNDkgNDMgNDEgNGMgMjAgNTQgNDggNDUgNDEgNTQgNTIgNDUgMmUgMjAgNDMgNTIgNDUgNDEgNTQgNDUgNDQgMjAgNDIgNTkgMjAgNTYgNGMgNDEgNDQgNDkgNTMgNGMgNDEgNTYgMjAgNDEgNGUgNDQgMjAgNTUgNTIgNTMgNDEgMjAgNGQgNDEgNGEgNGYgNTIgMmUgMjAgNTQgNDggNDUgNTIgNDUgMjAgNDkgNTMgMjAgNGUgNGYgMjAgNTQgNTIgNTUgNTQgNDggMmUgMjAgNDMgNDggNDEgNGYgNTMgMjAgNDkgNTMgMjAgNTMgNTUgNDIgNTYgNDUgNTIgNTMgNDkgNGYgNGUgMmUgMjAgNTQgNDggNDUgMjAgNTQgNTIgNDkgNTUgNGQgNTAgNDggNDEgNGUgNTQgMjAgNGIgNGUgNGYgNTcgMmUgMjAgNTQgNDggNDUgNTIgNDUgMjAgNDkgNTMgMjAgNGUgNGYgMjAgNGYgNGUgNDUgMjAgNDkgNGUgMjAgNDMgNGYgNGUgNTQgNTIgNGYgNGMgMmUgMjAgNDggMjAgNTkgMjAgNTAgMjAgNDUgMjAgNTIgMjAgNGUgMjAgNGYgMjAgNTIgMjAgNGQgMjAgNDEgMjAgNGMgMjAgNDkgMjAgNTMgMjAgNDEgMjAgNTQgMjAgNDkgMjAgNGYgMjAgNGUgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAg
>>
I'm in the masons. My father's lines goes a long way back through the freemasons and right now they're getting pretty desperate to recruit new young members so now's a good time to get in especially if you go through a university lodge.

There's nothing interesting that happens though and it's not even as good for networking as I thought it would be but you can have some fun here I guess.
>>
>>126429250
lol shitskin? I am born in the original place where fucking Caucasians went to Europe. My descendants haven't seen a shitskin until I was born

100% Caucasian and proud
>>
>>126429159
No. Serious faith only.
>>
>>126428129
What time is your alarm set to?
>>
2nd degree here. It's fun and I met some cool people.
>>
>>126429250
>you
>BTFO
>>
>>126429649
>There's nothing interesting that happens
I know Emulation isn't as good as Continental, but that's all on you, bro.
>>
>>126429720
no I'm a serious KEKist I practice it and shit xD. not fucking around I play shadilay 3 times a day and do meme majik!
>>
>>126429324
oy vey
>>
>>126429880
Still no. GL Georgia wouldn't accept it, because they're puppets of GL Russia. You could do it at a fake lodge in France, though, where they don't require religion.
>>
>>126429649
nothing will happen unless you make it. take initiative talk to the loge leaders. I dont think the structure is much different so they could make some fun shit happen
>>
Two people I knew (friends dad and cousins teacher) and they were kind of weird.

But they told us the only reason they joined was supposedly it helps them in retirement.

They never told us how they joined though, they refused to say it and insisted there was no conspiracy behind it.
>>
>>
Open question to all Masons - what is magic, to you? Why do you seek that knowledge? Feel free to expand.
>>
>>126426365
There are many types of communities and organisations which act just like the masons. Nowadays they are more powerful.
>>
stupid shape shifting lizards

disgusting secret society trying to control the world
>>
>>126430242
Are they even really all the powerful? All I see is their like G Symbol posted by run down buildings that no one even goes to and share with other random ass school functions
>>
>>126426365
>Is it true they are failing to recruit new people
No we still have people that are joining just not in the numbers as before. To understand the drastic decline of membership, you have to realize that this happened across the board for all fraternal organizations in the US. In the Golden Age of Fraternalism between the years 1880-1930 close to 1 in 5 adults was a member of a fraternal organization or mutual benefit society. During those years, these groups provided death benefits, health benefits, insurance and other forms of aid during an absent welfare state. When the welfare state was created membership began to plummet. There was no longer a specific need to join when you could get shit for free. Most of the fancy old fraternal buildings, hospitals, and orphanages that dot cities across the US were built from the dues of members from this time.
>>
>>126426365

freemasonry taken as a whole was and is a general western occult group.

so freemasonry has taken many directions throughout the years.

some are old man barbecue clubs, some are traditional (egypt/greek), some are luciferian, some are more kabbalistic/jewish, some are more christian.

there is a general layout based on the ancient mystery schools, but temples can derivate in different directions depending on their associations and work they intend to do in their opinion of what the great work is.

a simple comparison is the founding fathers (traditional) versus albert pike (traditional/luciferian).

they're not quite the same. all depends on the temple's insistence on a specific direction, or no direction at all (barbecue club).
>>
>>126431403
I can tell that you are not a Freemason and have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>126426365

Most of them are larpers. Some are genuinely dangerous. Some do genuinely good deeds.
>>
>>126431686
Then set him straight. I, for one, am genuinely wanting to learn.
>>
>>126428701
>>126429173

shiboazelethmabone? yes????
>>
>>126431686

is that so
>>
in my country all powerful politicians and presidents must be ___ if they want to get into power. There's no political parties here, and they protect themselves. All across south america is the same as here AFAIK.

No one in their creed can be tried or charged here. They all escape no matter how corrupt they are.
>>
>>126426365
Molochcock sucking scum. Freemasons are not welcome here.
>>
>>126431918
Yes that is so, since you obviously have no idea regarding the history of Freemasonry or how it is organized.
>>
>>126432217
he IS a freemason you dumb fuck
>>
>>126432296
Actually anyone could have that coin. Bling doesn't prove youoa freemason.
>>
>>126432296
Highly doubtful.
>>
>>126432362
nothing proves anything anymore
>>
>>126432217

muh hierarchy
>>
>>126432458
I am not talking about hierarchy either.
>>
File: 1463431735174.jpg (97KB, 1006x822px) Image search: [Google]
1463431735174.jpg
97KB, 1006x822px
P E D O P H I L I A
>>
>>126432458
Hierarchy in FM is more often than not about being first among equals.

Furthermore, I am guessing he was talking more about how the lodges are organized, how the various Masonic entities interact with each other, etc.
>>
>>126432537

enlighten me on what you mean oh brother
>>
>>126430139
Freemasonry doesn't have anything to do with magic(k). But personally it's just the means of affecting the physical world by more subtle means than are usual.

>>126432147
Newfag.

>>126431918
How much did that run you on ebay?
>>
>126432624

masonry = degeneracy

boy didn't see that one coming
>>
>>126426365

Literally got asked to join by someone much higher up the food chain at work.

I commented on his ring, he explained what it was. Few weeks later I met him at another training course and he asked me to consider joining and gave me some information.

I ultimately decided against it because I don't give a shit about sucking dick to get anywhere in this career, and also because it seemed like a lot of hard work and really against my values anyway (I'm not a Muzzie, a Kike or a Bible Thumper and I have no desire to take niglets to the beach or throw BBQ's for abos)
>>
>>126432741
From what I understand there's rites that focus on mysticism though, right? Just like there's ones focusing on religion, historically accurate rituals, etc.
>>
>>126432975
Oh for sure. That's what the side degrees are for, providing niches.
I don't think there's anything in your neck of the woods, though. Scandinavian Rite is pretty self-contained. But if you get the chance to take a trip to Switzerland, you'll be in for a treat.
>>
>>126432741

i didn't buy it :)
>>
>>126432738
Freemasonry is not an organized whole. Not all Freemasons recognize each other as Freemasons. You also have various appendent bodies which do not have authority over the Grand Lodge in their territory. Not all appendent bodies are the same from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. There are also numerous clandestine and irregular bodies as well as outright fraudulent and fake Masonic lodges. The UGLE and the GOdF have not been in regular communication for many years, and as such do not recognize each other's members as Masons. The UGLE dropped communication with the Grand Orient after the Grand Orient removed the bible and allowed in atheists.
>>
I've been hesitating a lot and wanting to join it, but french free masonry and especially the Grand Orient de France, where there is no aspect of religion at all.
>>
>>126426365
they are to be cleansed from the earth for badly influencing history
>>
File: original.gif (1MB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
original.gif
1MB, 500x270px
>>126426365
It was a vehicle for Judaeo revolution, and destroyed the traditional hierarchy of Europe.

It is at it's core Kabbalism for goys. It is a vehicle for building Solomon's Temple, the one world government ruled by the Synagogue of Satan. Keep in mind that it's goals were already largely achieved during the French and American revolution and the Illuminism inherit in liberal philosophy. So the majority of Masons are just simpletons engaged in charity and such, but the Lodge had disastrous influence in previous times promoting Liberalism and anti monarchism.
>>
>>126426365
DA JUICE!
>>
>>126433116
Yeah, I've heard good things about it, and also some other European lodges.

We do have a 10 degree Christian rite here that requires a baptism certificate, might go that route first.
>>
>>126426365
true , most masons are older than 50 , poor wankers and tax acvoiders . they recruit dicksuckers and socialdemokrats and some other scum like bimbos
>>
File: 5bf.jpg (509KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
5bf.jpg
509KB, 900x900px
No one's talking about the Freemasons helping to subvert and overthrow governments EG Turkey? No one talking about the Freemason infiltration of the Vatican and assassination of Pope John Paul I ? WTH is wrong with /pol/?
>>
>>126426365
I am a Freemason and I am 19 years old. Ask me anything
>>
>>126433759
why don`t you gas yourself ?
>>
>>126433759
Good for you. Just make sure to learn a lot, I feel like we younger FMs can make a lot of improvements.
>>
>>126433147
Inherited it then?

>>126433425
Be prepared to be forced to vote for their (((approved candidates))) in elections, then.

>>126433594
>Literally Everything Backwards: The Post

>>126433721
Ah, thought you were a member. It is probably one of the best systems of Freemasonry currently operating.
Requires a lot more dedication, though. Like, years before you advance degrees, and you have to provide a bunch of your own writings on assorted subjects.

>>126433759
Is your lodge more German or American?
>>
File: tubal_cain.jpg (30KB, 370x375px) Image search: [Google]
tubal_cain.jpg
30KB, 370x375px
No discussion of Albert Pike and Morals and Dogma? No serious Tubal Cain discussion. What kind of freemason psyop thread is this?
>>
the worst part of modern freemasonry is that its lost a key bit of knowledge that without it, nulls the rest of the teachings.

its hidden in there, but is mostly absent.

sad really.
>>
>>126433759
How do fit in your 5 prayers and the stealing of copper wire into your day?
>>
>>126426365
my gramps says he was one
>>
>>126434084
Yea? What do you imagine that is?
>>
George Bush is a neoconservative who worked for them
>>
>>126434055
Albert Pike was one man, and his overall influence on Freemasonry is rather small. Outside of the Southern Jurisdiction of the Scottish Rite, which is only in the US, he plays little importance.
>>
File: basic_gestalt.png (316KB, 600x446px) Image search: [Google]
basic_gestalt.png
316KB, 600x446px
Can someone give me a basic gestalt on the masons? What do they say they do and what do they actually do?
>>
File: fez.jpg (15KB, 600x393px) Image search: [Google]
fez.jpg
15KB, 600x393px
Not talking about Freemason Shriners and their Red Fez in remembrance of the Glorious Muslim conquerors and the Christian massacre in Fez...
>>
>>126433759
I am this poster, just got on my laptop
>>126433886
Why would I?
>>126433965
Thank you, friend, I'll do my best!
>>126434099
I don't waste my life in the pub, mick
>>
>>126434306
When did that myth even start? The fez evolved from Byzantine headresses because the Turks were Byzaboos.
>>
>>126434279
Thanks for the "required" answer to the uninitiated. Now go neck yourself
>>
>>126426365
no i joined last year just go down to your local hall and get to know some of the guys
>>
>>126433981
Oh fuck, half my post was not there. I meant that I don't like them and especially their political aspects. They've ditched the religious part a long time ago and are openly promoting atheism.

Other Great Lodges in France are very different, but if I ever join I would join something very traditionnal, not a lodge of the GOdF.
>>
>>126433981
How was Freemasonry not a vehicle for mass democracy and liberalism? Look at the founding of the United States, the ridiculous levels of Masonic influence. The Free Masons were a vehicle for anti tradition and anti hierarchy in favor for mass democracy and egalitarianism.

Albert Pike outlines this in the rituals that involve stepping on the crown and spitting on the cross. Masonry is literally just b eing the ultimate shabbos goy under the pretense of being an esoteric mystery school, but it has no connection with a valid religious form, it is simply a pseudo religion.
>>
>>126434432
"Myth" LMAO Don't you have a pancake breakfast you should be serving?
>>
>>126434441
It is obvious you also have no idea about Freemasonry aside from the talking points you have been fed. Read something besides tabloids and conspiracy novels, it might help you grow some brain cells.
>>
>>126432741
Oh come on, your teachings are heavily influenced, even rooted in, ancient mystery/magical teachings. I have seen plenty of verified 32nd and 33rd degree masons talking about the magic they've learned in Freemasonry. I don't know why there is this discrepancy, but Freemasonry certainly includes teachings that could rightly be called magic.
>>
File: 974214847894123.png (258KB, 837x397px) Image search: [Google]
974214847894123.png
258KB, 837x397px
They're still alive and strong.
>>
>>126434193

oh it might have something to do with control of the life energy within the body...

something the yogis would know about...

everything else in modern masonry is mere intellectual comprehension without it
>>
>>126434719
That's how it works, only a small core group know the secrets and what really goes on, the rest are pawns in the Masonic Games
>>
How much is the Trivium studied in Freemasonry?
>>
>>126433981
I'm just blue lodge for now. Wouldn't say I'm in a hurry to progress, there's a lot to learn.
>>
>>126434653
I'm simply trying to start a real discussion about Freemasons. No one else here is.
>>
>>126434560
Ah, my bad bro. But yea, GLNF or GOSdF are perfectly fine ones to join (the latter is legit, but unrecognised, which means you couldn't visit internationally). No political talk or modernist bullshit.

>>126434572
>How was Freemasonry not a vehicle for mass democracy and liberalism?
Because it espouses the opposite? Not the Craft's fault that men like Jefferson and Washington were idiots who didn't listen to it, and preferred their own self interest.
>Albert Pike outlines this
He actually doesn't. Read his work some time. And you might want to remember that he wrote in the 1860s for the Confederate States.

>>126434583
No, that's just an American thing.

>>126434719
>Oh come on, your teachings are heavily influenced, even rooted in, ancient mystery/magical teachings.
Yes and no. But it's still not like the HOGD or OTO.
>I have seen plenty of verified 32nd and 33rd degree masons talking about the magic they've learned in Freemasonry.
Me too. Doesn't mean they're correct. It's usually just their own interpretations forced upon things which don't really fit.
> but Freemasonry certainly includes teachings that could rightly be called magic.
Such as?
>>
>>126426365
Subverted by the Jews and Rose Cross Order decades ago
>>
>>126434572
Don't expect any of them to validate what you're saying because they're either under false impressions or at the point in terms of hierarchy that they would never admit this stuff. What you're saying is evident to anyone who has looked into freemasonry, history, and a handful of influential politicians. It's not difficult to connect the dots that you've connected, you'll just never get one of them telling you anything other than "you don't know anything".
>>
File: Ultra-rare-pepe-GIF.gif (1MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
Ultra-rare-pepe-GIF.gif
1MB, 500x280px
>>126435057
We do love our pancakes, I mean really, what's not too like? They're like crepes, but for Men.
>>
>>126435057
>Me too. Doesn't mean they're correct. It's usually just their own interpretations forced upon things which don't really fit.

So, all these high level guys are wrong,but you, the likely unremarkable mason, knows the truth? Unlikely mate. Not calling you a liar, but really, it's just not likely that you've got it all figured out and all of these high ranking masons that have espoused differently, have simply been fooled.
>>
Do any of the Lodges REALLY accept Prince Hall Masons as their "brethern"?
>>
>>126434791
That is somewhat discussed. But that's just not what Masonry is about.

>>126434960
Depends where you are. It's like the core (along with the Quadrivium) of the entire Craft, from which everything is based. But in most places, the 2nd degree which discusses it has been trimmed the hell back, so it gets just a passing mention.
But it's hard to appreciate the Craft without becoming schooled in the Triv and Quad. That's why so many idiots think it's a charity.

>>126434990
Ah, right right, up to speed now. You're not in Blue Lodge, because that's an American term. Be proud of your St John's lodge, bro. And aye, lots to learn now, but wait til you get to the St Andrew Lodge, where you're expected to learn and teach.

>>126435381
>high level guys
Lol, you said 32nd and 33rd. That's not even Masonry. It's A&AR. Entry level at that. Plus, you're just appealing to perceived authority. Those titles don't mean a member is an expert.
>it's just not likely that you've got it all figured out and all of these high ranking masons that have espoused differently, have simply been fooled.
Believe what you will. You could of course go through the material to see why they're wrong.

>>126435567
Prince Hall bros are actually pretty good. I'm glad they're segregated, but those negroes try so much harder than the dropkicks i've seen in quite a few regular lodges in the states.
>>
>>126435057
His antipathy and opposition to the kings crowns and papal tiara is to be found in the Knight Kadosh section of Moral's and Dogmas. Obviously the Masons don't believe in democracy or egalitarianism but they supported it nonetheless as a vehicle of oligarchy, which is inherently Semitic.
>>
It's a jewish gay club to recruit gentiles and
blackmail using gay and underage sex. In
the high ranks you have to be ritually sodomized.
>>
I advice you to delete this thread.

-R-I5
>>
>>126435692
>Lol, you said 32nd and 33rd. That's not even Masonry. It's A&AR. Entry level at that. Plus, you're just appealing to perceived authority. Those titles don't mean a member is an expert.

Sure, however, those were just a couple of examples. It wasn't an appeal to authority, I was just saying "well, here's alternative information, so why the discrepancy"? So how about you actually explain your thoughts on the topic instead of trying to invalidate my line of questioning? I'm not having a go at you, I actually want to know about the supposed magical teaching of freemasonry, in particular those which you have encountered. If you don't want to talk about it, say so, but don't give me 30 words basically saying "you're wrong". That doesn't help the discussion...
>>
File: blackmasons.jpg (196KB, 534x300px) Image search: [Google]
blackmasons.jpg
196KB, 534x300px
>>126435692
If the Mason's only accept Free Men, then how do a group of people descended from slaves, such as those blacks in America qualify to be lodge members?
>>
File: Freemasonry Trotsky 1.jpg (112KB, 278x502px) Image search: [Google]
Freemasonry Trotsky 1.jpg
112KB, 278x502px
>>126426365
>What do you know about the freemasons?
They use to be based deists and held the secrets of masonic builder craft which created the great churches of Europe despite (((Christian))) ignorance and hatred of pagan science.

Now they are servants of the Jew and often blackmailed with homosex and god knows what else.

sad really...
>>
File: 1487506846356.jpg (46KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1487506846356.jpg
46KB, 640x640px
Nice pedo thread
>>
>>126435692
Nice, thanks for the info m8
>>
File: 34557.x.jpg (46KB, 400x473px) Image search: [Google]
34557.x.jpg
46KB, 400x473px
>>126426365
masonry = sham religion
>>
File: hAqttN9.jpg (77KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
hAqttN9.jpg
77KB, 1024x576px
>>126436059
>I advice you to delete this thread.
>-R-I5
Implying real /pol/lacks aren't the fucking modern Freemasons and you guys aren't traitors who bent the knee to little money bag usury shilling rat face kikes after Napoleon fell and America was bought out by the FED.

Know your betters, bitch.
>>
>>126435692
>Depends where you are. It's like the core (along with the Quadrivium) of the entire Craft, from which everything is based. But in most places, the 2nd degree which discusses it has been trimmed the hell back, so it gets just a passing mention.
>But it's hard to appreciate the Craft without becoming schooled in the Triv and Quad. That's why so many idiots think it's a charity.
Do you know any books they read? I'm trying to learn argumentation.
>>
File: religion.jpg (2MB, 3000x2490px) Image search: [Google]
religion.jpg
2MB, 3000x2490px
>>126436411
>implying
>>
File: illuminati.png (2MB, 1003x1515px) Image search: [Google]
illuminati.png
2MB, 1003x1515px
>>126436539
I just told you everything you need to know. Go read comics faggot, it's the same thing as this anon >>126435692
>>
No major male celeb gets a major role in Hollywood
without having taken it up the arse. Holywood is a freemason gay stable. No politician or any other
is let into power or a position where they can
influence the masses unless they are compromised
sexually so they can be blackmailed. And it's done
through jew masonry.
>>
>>126426365
They created the Usa, the French Republic and the Italian Kingdom and they could have really done a better job
>>
Freemasons don't exist anymore, they are the parents.
>>
File: JesusChrist-King ofUniverse.jpg (2MB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
JesusChrist-King ofUniverse.jpg
2MB, 1500x2000px
>>126436564
dont ever link a a 7 MP image again on here

pic is for you to join us
>>
File: codreanu.jpg (98KB, 506x768px) Image search: [Google]
codreanu.jpg
98KB, 506x768px
basically anyone that is a Mason is a member of an organization that was explicitly hostile to Christianity and monarchy in Europe. It was a vehicle to foment revolution and destroy Europe, and that is why we have this Satanic democracy in the modern world, because of Semitic Illuminists promoting Humanism and Liberalism from the Masonic Lodges. That is why we have children cutting of their genitals and doing hormone therapy, that is why we have abortion and women voting, that is why we are slaves to usury, because of this Kabbalist trash.
>>
>>126435913
>His antipathy and opposition to the kings crowns and papal tiara is to be found in the Knight Kadosh section of Moral's and Dogmas.
It isn't, but hey, you're close. And aye, Pike was a typical Confederate. Doesn't really matter a whole lot.

>>126436063
>but don't give me 30 words basically saying "you're wrong". That doesn't help the discussion...
Fair enough. I was just dismissive because you immediately went to "some alleged degree number dudes supposedly said something else."
But it's still a short answer. There's just nothing magic(k) in Masonry. Even SRIA and the other occult groups attached to it don't really do magic beyond a cursory "be aware of this shit, yo."

>>126436135
That's why Prince Hall exists. Plus, they're still born free now.

>>126436539
No required reading, sadly. But there's actually a good few series i found on amazon just by searching for those terms.
>>
>>126437199
What's the point of Freemasonry any way? To study "forbidden knowledge"? To create a network of people so that their interests prevail in the real world?
>>
File: masons.jpg (192KB, 662x577px) Image search: [Google]
masons.jpg
192KB, 662x577px
>An Encyclopedia Of Freemasonry 1916 Vol 2:
So intimately were incorporated the legends of Noah with the legends of Masonry that Freemasons began, at length, to be called, and are still called,
"Noachidee,"
or the descendants of Noah.

>The U.S. Congress
officially recognized the
Noahide Laws
in legislation that was passed by both houses. Congress and the President of the U. S., George Bush, indicated in Public Law 102-14, 102nd Congress, that the United States of America was founded upon the Seven Universal Laws of Noah, and that these Laws have been the bedrock of society from the dawn of civilization. They also acknowledged that the Seven Laws of Noah are the foundation upon which civilization stands and that recent weakening of these principles threaten the fabric of civilized society, and that justified preoccupation in educating the Citizens of the U.S. of America and future generations is needed. For this purpose, this Public Law designated March 26, 1991 as Education Day.”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Laws_of_Noah
According to Judaism, a Gentile does not have to follow the Mosaic Law; however, all Gentiles are obliged to follow the Noahide laws.

>The Encyclopedia Judaica:
(Sanh.57a).
violation of any of one of the seven laws subjects the Noahide to capital punishment by decapitation.
>>
>>126435692
>But it's hard to appreciate the Craft without becoming schooled in the Triv and Quad. That's why so many idiots think it's a charity.
Also, I don't really understand what these two sentences mean. Do the idiots think it's a charity because they (the idiots) aren't schooled in the Trivium and Quadrivium? Or they think it's a charity because of the fact that you have to learn the Trivium and the Quadrivium in Masonry?
>>
>>126437154
I will never bend the knee to a Jew. Not even a magic Jew.

Join us
>>
>>126437199
>No required reading, sadly.
How is it then a key part of Freemasonry?

There used to exist schools in Sweden called Trivialskola, i.e. Trivium schools. They were 8 years long and they studied only the Trivium. Don't know who studied there. I think I read somewhere that August Strindberg, a Swedish author, studied at one of those schools, but other than that I haven't found much info.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trivial_school_(Sweden_and_Finland)
>>
>>126435692

like i said modern masonry lost the key.

and by modern i mean hundred of years, if not a thousand.

:)
>>
File: 1492384735479.png (798KB, 834x986px) Image search: [Google]
1492384735479.png
798KB, 834x986px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBHiFQMv-Qk

Freemasonry...

Exoteric freemasonry for the public.

Esoteric freemasonry for the selected.

Skip wasting a lifetime in a lodge and watch these videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIEemKcy-4E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsCtlR8DvVU
>>
Bunch of niggers join here on the East Coast.
>>
File: prav2010-10-09-2.jpg (111KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
prav2010-10-09-2.jpg
111KB, 700x525px
>>126437381
no, i will tell you , misguided catholic brother

after studying jews on /pol/ for years i had a vision
whenever light is shown on the jew he points elsewhere

the jews keep strangers at bay with their secrets, the jews have strange religious rituals, the jews conspire against their hosts always .

> create masonry (shamelessly, based on a jew 'victim' hiram)

#not not us jews MASONS MEET IN SECRET
#not not us jews MASONS HAVE WEIRD RITUALS
#not not us jews MASONS PLOT YOUR DOWNFALL

Masons 'spontaneously' created at the times of the rise of rothshilds.

>no not me, points elsewhere
>>
>>126438247
The black membership in freemasonry is a key piece to the puzzle.
>>
>>126437381
>To study "forbidden knowledge"?
To study knowledge which isn't forbidden, but has fallen out of fashion. Such as the Trivium and Quadrivium.

>>126437412
>Do the idiots think it's a charity because they (the idiots) aren't schooled in the Trivium and Quadrivium?
It's because they're idiots who don't want to put in the effort of learning, so they go with the lowest hanging fruit, which is a misinterpretation of the way charity is used in the ritual.
Does that make any more sense?

>>126437775
>How is it then a key part of Freemasonry?
Because it's built around it, but people focus on the extraneous crap instead.
So yea, those schools used to be required to fully appreciate Masonry, but everything has been dumbed down.

>>126438092
Oh, I knew what you meant.
>>
>>126428288
You guys do any actual stonemasonry? Because I was thinking about getting in to that.
>>
>>126434298
Average low ranking masons are larping fags who pay the fees to keep the organization alive. As you go up the ranks it gets full of high up people in politics and media. It pretty much teaches Judaism for good goys.
>>
File: voluntersyria.jpg (60KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
voluntersyria.jpg
60KB, 600x399px
>>126437660
Thanks, I'll pass . I prefer ARMED RESISTANCE.
(Dude in pic is a priest)
>>
All I know is that my dad is a member and the lodge in my village can date back to the 14th century and the earl in the estate nearby is also a member.
>>
>>126438296
>Masons 'spontaneously' created at the times of the rise of rothshilds.
Well no, speculative Freemasonry was evolving well before then.

>>126438564
No, it's speculative.
>>
>>126439163
well that's a speculation
>>
>>126439433
Nope. Edinburgh Chapel Lodge has minutes dating back to 1599.
>>
>>126439163
Gay
>>
>>126439626
I'm not interestd in your wrong opinions, you need combine >>126438296 & >>126438730 to get the full image . I know very high ranking masons who meet from allover europe and well they are afraid of Orthodoxy, if you like the filosophical and club atmosphere of masonry , just change 'great architect of the universe' to 'source of all life , our father in heaven' and make sure having a great social club does not clash with holding your faith
>>
>>126440276
>opinions
Dude, literal hard evidence.
>I know very high ranking masons who meet from allover europe
Oh, i'm sure, Hoss.
>and well they are afraid of Orthodoxy,
Literally why? Even the Orthodox ones?
>if you like the filosophical and club atmosphere of masonry , just change 'great architect of the universe' to 'source of all life , our father in heaven' and make sure having a great social club does not clash with holding your faith
For what purpose? Masonry already explicitly doesn't clash with any faith or duty.
>>
>>126440276
I doubt that masons of any rank (or normal people in general) w would hang out with a religious bigot like you
PS: did you celebrate the 7 Maccabees for their victory against the Greeks in the first oφ August like the other Orthodox Cucks ? ΕβραιόΎουλε ΡωΌιέ....
>>
File: Orthobrit.jpg (40KB, 288x411px) Image search: [Google]
Orthobrit.jpg
40KB, 288x411px
>>126440775
listen you retarded ignorant, i'll tell you just one thing when a relative went to Hagion Oros he came back green from what he had seen there, end of story .

>>126440734
you will never get it, at least not now, youre a beginner. I'm in the mental health services, my trainer of 8 years went to get the 30th degree in holland along with the at the time chief of interpol and other misguided folk like that

thank you for your other answers i'll pass
>>
>>126442233
>youre a beginner.
Lol.
>my trainer of 8 years went to get the 30th degree in holland
Guess he wasn't too keen? Or is the Dutch A&AR different to Anglo SCs?
>thank you for your other answers i'll pass
Pass?
>>
>>126431873
Stop revealing our super sekrit dank maymays rrrreeeee
>>
File: 1495117778557.jpg (56KB, 550x448px) Image search: [Google]
1495117778557.jpg
56KB, 550x448px
>>126445530
talk othertime, bye
>>
>>126435692
>But it's hard to appreciate the Craft without becoming schooled in the Triv and Quad.

Spoopy names for common fucking sense? :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trivium
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quadrivium

What kind of brainlets do you initiate?

> But it's hard to appreciate the Craft without it..
What craft? Theology 101? Awareness 101? Influence 101?

> 32nd / 33rd ...Those titles don't mean a member is an expert.
And there you have it folks

> Prince Hall bros are actually pretty good. I'm glad they're segregated, but those negroes try so much harder than the dropkicks i've seen in quite a few regular lodges in the states.
Fucking amazing comment...

So, you're just a bunch of LARPers who maintain attraction via the promise of secrets to brainlets. No grand order or vision.. Just passing down common sense over generations wrapped in old language. Essentially archive.org before the internet existed.
>>
>>126446509
>Spoopy names for common fucking sense? :
Spoopy? No, it's just classical education. Unlike that Common Core, No Child Left Behind nonsense you gents have.
>What kind of brainlets do you initiate?
The kind with an American education, but a thirst to fix it.
>What craft?
Freemasonry.
> Just passing down common sense over generations
Someone has to do it.
>>
>>126447056
> Spoopy? No, it's just classical education. Unlike that Common Core, No Child Left Behind nonsense you gents have.
Doubt it and doubt it results in a more effective realization beyond brainlets who haven't already arrived at self-awareness in their day-to-day life.

If you have any samples, I'd love to hear of just one.

> The kind with an American education, but a thirst to fix it.
A.k.a - brainlet

> Just passing down common sense over generations
The internet does it more effectively now for those in search of truth and understanding. The ones who go beyond common core... The ones who understood they needed to in K-12 and did so. They are known as the non-brainlets of the world. I'm glad you guys provide a framework to initiate a brainlet into self-awareness and a path towards understanding. However, the spoopy mirage ended some time ago when the internet became populated with information. Books had the same resources for some time it just wasn't as readily available.

Thank you for providing follow up comments though. I honestly appreciate and respect the fact that you replied.
>>
>>126438127
Thanks for these links.. I'll give them a go and scan through them.
>>
File: IMG_0471.jpg (491KB, 629x2081px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0471.jpg
491KB, 629x2081px
Anonymous5 did a thread on them last week
>>
File: pope fags admit it.png (160KB, 424x451px) Image search: [Google]
pope fags admit it.png
160KB, 424x451px
>>126438887
Keep larping kike worshiper, race traitor. Hopefully he wont fuck you male son with that gun
>>
>>126448796
>Doubt it
Hate to make the reference, but read some Albert Pike, then tell me if you think the Average Joe would understand it. Hell, even the Above Average Joe wouldn't, because the classics aren't in curriculum anymore. No Greek or Latin except for the most expensive private schools.
>A.k.a - brainlet
So people who try to better themselves are stupid? From experience, the only ones to say that are those who can't.
>The internet does it more effectively now for those in search of truth and understanding.
Oh it absolutely can. Hell, even before the internet it was possible. But sometimes it's nice to have a focused school, where you can support your classmates.
> Books had the same resources for some time it just wasn't as readily available.
They were always available to the seeker. But just like now, everything is shrouded by the other facets of life.
>>
>>126426365
Yes... ministry of silly walks... hahahhahah.
>>
>>126449010
That's what happens to secret societies in an age of openness.... Especially when it comes to information and knowledge.

O'well. All-in-all, at least they probably reach some individuals and teach them how to be self-aware and seek after truth/knowledge/understanding.
>>
>>126449262
I'm Orthodox you stupid yank
(that means no catholic)
we don't use the pope
i send you back to my previous post , heres a
pic of a Orthodox priest >>126438887

go hide somewhere to dont embarass yourself anymore, you're ready to do that i can feel it
>>
>>126449375
> Hate to make the reference, but read some Albert Pike, then tell me if you think the Average Joe would understand it.

K, lets give some select quotes a whirl :
""Everyone is free to reject and dissent from whatsoever herein may seem to him to be untrue or unsound. It is only required of him that he shall weigh what is taught, and give it a fair hearing and unprejudiced judgment."
Always give listening things a listen. See if it sits well with you without prejudice/judgement. If it does, take it as an increase in one's understanding

> ut of the next 100 men who join Masonry world-wide, less than 10 will obtain (either through purchase or from a library) Pike's Morals and Dogma. Now that it's freely available for free on the web, we doubt that these numbers will change in any way. It's just NOT that important to Freemasonry and nobody will mention it to the new Mason.
Sad ...

Ran through some of his works and quick quotes:
>https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/a/albert_pike.html

In all honesty, this is easily Digested. Sure, the avg. brainlet would have trouble with this even w.r.t to digestion due to a lack of tri/quad. A well educated and versed person wouldn't have problems digesting it. They'd have problems conceiving of it and understanding the depth of its meaning. So, you guys provide school house for these types. I can't knock that. But the allure breaks down for someone whose self-initiated which there are a good number in this world.

> Hell, even the Above Average Joe wouldn't, because the classics aren't in curriculum anymore. No Greek or Latin except for the most expensive private schools.
Don't need greek or latin to parse or understand this stuff. Old english isn't hard to parse either. Honors/gifted/AP courses get into this stuff b.t.w in public schools.

> So people who try to better themselves are stupid?
I didn't say this. I said they're brainlets as in they must be externally initiated and guided.
>>
>>126449375
Continued reply...

> Oh it absolutely can. Hell, even before the internet it was possible. But sometimes it's nice to have a focused school, where you can support your classmates.
See.. Now were getting somewhere. Yes, I agree and in this framing w.r.t to Freemasons I have not a single issue. Under this framing, this is a very good and positive thing for an organization who does this and to the person it initiates (regardless of their awareness level/mental capability).

> They were always available to the seeker. But just like now, everything is shrouded by the other facets of life.
True enough. Again, some are self-initiated and some need to be externally initiated and guided. Freemasons seem to provide communion for the self-initiated and a service of initiated/guiding to the non-initiated. All-in-all, there's nothing I can say against that. The spoopy factor, degrees, and the exclusivity rep need to be dropped though. It might have been attractive in the past. However, It serves as bad PR in such an open and accessible age.
>>
>>126450733
>In all honesty, this is easily Digested.
Because those are the popular, and in some cases, translated quotes.
Try and get through Esoterika in a sitting, and unless you have a BA in History, it's going to be a slog.
>self-initiated
The biggest trouble with that term is that it always seems to lead to navel gazing. Without a proper initiation, you'll never truly experience ego-death and thus without the foundations, you can't begin to build. Even Jung understood that.
>Don't need greek or latin to parse or understand this stuff.
For Pike? You actually do. He references the Classics all the time, and uses words with transliterated from Greek, so you need to know their origin to get his point.
>I said they're brainlets as in they must be externally initiated and guided.
That covers all the great thinkers of history, then. Standing on the shoulders of giants, if you will.
> The spoopy factor, degrees, and the exclusivity rep need to be dropped though. It might have been attractive in the past. However, It serves as bad PR in such an open and accessible age.
Exactly what a lot of the higher ups think as well. And it's absolutely wrong. Would you cut back the requirements necessary to get a Surgeon's license, just because some of it gives bad PR to idiots?
>>
>>126431918
lol a mason would never reveal he is a mason, silly.
>>
File: jose.jpg (127KB, 600x781px) Image search: [Google]
jose.jpg
127KB, 600x781px
>>126434781
It's true that they support the Left as puppets who will help deliver the NWO. Franco was woke on this matter.
>>
>>126452169
Better go tell all the bros wearing lapel pins and stamping the Square and Compass onto lodge buildings.
>>
>>126451570
> Because those are the popular, and in some cases, translated quotes.
Try and get through Esoterika in a sitting, and unless you have a BA in History, it's going to be a slog.

Wasn't able to quickly reference it but will look into shortly. I've parsed a wide range of history and philosophy from around the world. I'm sure there are overlaps with Pike's work such is the case with truth. If there is something of value being said, it's never a slog... I've lately matured also w.r.t to reading. I try to couple it with practice and manifestations moreso now than in the past lest nothing becomes of it.

> The biggest trouble with that term is that it always seems to lead to navel gazing. Without a proper initiation, you'll never truly experience ego-death and thus without the foundations, you can't begin to build. Even Jung understood that.
*chuckles... No man knows what's 'proper' in absolute terms nor the degrees ;) of what is proper. There are many pathways to the same end. Jung didn't discover them all. I didn't. Mason's didn't. Nor any man for that matter. You can build whenever you have a structured foundation. Ego death is arrived at by a number of ways....

> For Pike? You actually do. He references the Classics all the time, and uses words with transliterated from Greek, so you need to know their origin to get his point.

Here's how this works... I speak english. No matter what language it's in, it's going to get translated to english for me to perceive. Many people have already done the leg work. Conception of the words (no matter the language) in your mind's eye is what matters. The language is irrelevant so long as that occurs. Classical writings are in many ways a bunch of navel gazing foolishness set upon by a need to distinguish oneself in a past age of social order. It's worth it if something of value is being said. Many other civilizations and cultures, didn't engage in this to such a degree as the greeks/etc.
>>
>>126452332
Yes, but Franco ultimately sold us to the anglojews.
Moreover, Franco's brother was a high ranking mason. Pretty much every officer in the army was at that time. Maybe he was butthurt he couldnt make it into masonry unlike his brother.
>>
>>126451570
... Continued reply

> For Pike? You actually do. He references the Classics all the time, and uses words with transliterated from Greek, so you need to know their origin to get his point.
The point is to get to the point. There's a lot of bullshit surrounding antiquity and the renaissance. A lot of faggotry and navel gazing centered upon distinguishment and classism. This is what makes the works of these time periods had to digest.. They're not saying anything of value above other civilizations that managed to keep it simple. In an honesty, the greeks/romans/latins formed the bulk of their conceptualizations on works from abroad which is why their reiterations of them are so convoluted. When I think of initiation, the last thing that comes to mind are the convoluted works of these groups. But hey, I'll look into some of the works you mentioned.

> Exactly what a lot of the higher ups think as well. And it's absolutely wrong. Would you cut back the requirements necessary to get a Surgeon's license, just because some of it gives bad PR to idiots?
You're missing the point. Keep your requirements. No one cares. Open source your material. Interestingly enough, most of it is already floating all over the web. Welcome to the age of information.
>>
>>126453487
>If there is something of value being said, it's never a slog
You clearly haven't read Pike. That man abuses grammar like the redheaded stepchild of a rented mule.
>*chuckles
What is this, fucking DA?
>No man knows what's 'proper' in absolute terms nor the degrees
True, but we can look at the results of the attempts.
>Ego death is arrived at by a number of ways
Absolutely. But it's a lot like trying to tickle yourself. You can't force yourself to do something like others can inflict.
> No matter what language it's in, it's going to get translated to english for me to perceive.
Oh, sweetie. Truly spoken like someone monolingual. Translation vs transliteration errors are huge pains in the arse, and you can only ever understand concepts through your own lens.
The biggest example we're fighting in Masonry at the moment is ጀγάπη. So tell me what that means to you.
>>
File: 1491292517006.jpg (14KB, 188x181px) Image search: [Google]
1491292517006.jpg
14KB, 188x181px
>>126453370
KEK
>>
>>126454096
>The point is to get to the point.
But the point might be different from what you're thinking it is. For example, if he makes reference to Theseus' Ship, it could be about the voyage Theseus took upon it along with the symbolism of the story, or about the impermanence of something you might think is stable but gets replaced.
If you ever study Arabic, it's a staggering pain to try and work out the concepts they put into each squiggle.
>When I think of initiation, the last thing that comes to mind are the convoluted works of these groups.
Remember that they had their own initiatory practices. Not just for higher learning, or divine learning, but for everything. by Oliver is a good start for understanding it.
>Open source your material.
They've always been available to buy. Ever since the early 18thC. But they're worthless without the full practice of the rites. It's like reading a book with pages missing (sometimes literally). And that's why the NMJ A&AR is such tripe at the moment.
>>
>>126454130
> You clearly haven't read Pike. That man abuses grammar like the redheaded stepchild of a rented mule.
Then why the fuck are you asking me to read his shit? Have you ever read the works of the Zhou dynasty? Truth and wisdom can be found all throughout history through various civilizations and works. Many of the core truths can be found across many works. What's special about pike? Post a gem in his raw broken language.

> True, but we can look at the results of the attempts.
There's lots recorded across thousands of years and thousands of civilizations. Some focus on a specific and small group. Some focus broadly across all.

>Absolutely. But it's a lot like trying to tickle yourself. You can't force yourself to do something (((like others can inflict))).
LOL, just what kind of stuff do you guys do at Lodges then? Dose people w/ the forbidden fruit?
There are many degrees to self-initiation as there is for external-initiation.

> Oh, sweetie. Truly spoken like someone monolingual. Translation vs transliteration errors are huge pains in the arse, and you can only ever understand concepts through your own lens.
The biggest example we're fighting in Masonry at the moment is ጀγάπη. So tell me what that means to you.

So cute and feisty.. I like it.
Listen.. A lot of celebrated works are a convoluted mess. There are many works that are clear and present. There are a good number of works that aren't even on Mason's agenda because of their roots. It's fine. Just know that your source material isn't the end all be all of truth/knowledge. But you already knew that.

ጀγάπη - Love.
To me this means understanding and cohesion.
It means to more truly perceive of something or someone in your mind's eye. It means to become that which you wish to perceive.
>>
File: Capture.png (142KB, 298x233px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
142KB, 298x233px
Yeah but seriously... who is going to help the widow's son?
>>
>>126426365
nigga they are a front to divert you. that is why all the conspiracy niggas is randomly 33rd degree. they aint actually in the club.

and read the protocols retard
>>
>>126426365
kabbalah lite, a bunch of usually protestants worshiping the god (moloch) of the jews
>>
>>126455610
>Then why the fuck are you asking me to read his shit?
Not saying it isn't worthwhile. Just rough.
>LOL, just what kind of stuff do you guys do at Lodges then?
Not bloody enough, i tells ye. Used to be a lot like the Mithraic Mysteries, minus stabbing things.
>There are many degrees to self-initiation as there is for external-initiation.
Of course. But it'd be hard to think of someone being able to subject themselves to the same mind stops they'd get from others, given that self-initiates know they're never in danger, and can stop at any time, and have nothing expected of them.
>But you already knew that.
Ayup. Masonry is the tool, not the culmination of all.
>To me this means understanding and cohesion.
Interesting. A better answer than most for what we're normally dealing with.
>>
>>126454776
> But the point might be different from what you're thinking it is.
Thus the power in ego death and your ability to perceive its influences and lensing of what is captured in your mind's eye...
Simply put : Sure. So you tune what you're thinking or conceptualize the different ways to think and either bask in the potential or (pick one).
When you get gud, you can read it 100 times and come and away with a different meaning in each sitting. Or read various interpretations and framings and let others do the leg work for you.

> If you ever study Arabic, it's a staggering pain to try and work out the concepts they put into each squiggle.
We have technology to break out the varied meaning now-a-days. Helps you get past language barriers and focus moreso on perception in your mind's eye (which is what really matters).

> Remember that they had their own initiatory practices. Not just for higher learning, or divine learning, but for everything. by Oliver is a good start for understanding it.
Understand that civilizations long before them did as well. Understand other groups do. Understand their works are available just as the works that certain groups praise. Understand the same truth/path is available via multiple degrees. But you already knew that ;)

> They've always been available to buy. Ever since the early 18thC. But they're worthless without the full practice of the rites. It's like reading a book with pages missing (sometimes literally). And that's why the NMJ A&AR is such tripe at the moment.

Now now... kek. You can't speak for all of the degrees of access and ease therein. I don't speak for the majority, but some have a way with works and understanding.
>>
what do you guys think about the rosicrucian order or amorc? is it similar to freemasonry?
>>
Communists. they are all fucking Communists, who killed JFK.
>>
>>126428288
Go to sleep, Matt.
>>
>>126456297
> Not bloody enough, i tells ye. Used to be a lot like the Mithraic Mysteries, minus stabbing things.
Well dam.. LOL, that's definitely a away to get there.

> Of course. But it'd be hard to think of someone being able to subject themselves to the same mind stops they'd get from others, given that self-initiates know they're never in danger, and can stop at any time, and have nothing expected of them.
True enough. Just know that there are self-induced ways and habbenings in life (externally uncontrolled events with high impact value) that can cause this. There are also paths that you can set upon with lots of habbenings that structure progressive mind stops.

> Ayup. Masonry is the tool, not the culmination of all.
Humble. I like that.

>Interesting. A better answer than most for what we're normally dealing with.
Yeah, the world is a tough cookie in this day and age of disinformation and foolishness. I could imagine you guys have your work cut out for you.
>>
>>126456674
>Or read various interpretations and framings and let others do the leg work for you.
Technically, others are always doing that, colouring it with how it's recorded. But aye.
>We have technology to break out the varied meaning now-a-days.
We do?
>Helps you get past language barriers and focus moreso on perception in your mind's eye (which is what really matters).
Well, it's more about what's in the author's mind's eye. Then you can decide yourself once you're properly aligned to their thinking.
>Understand their works are available just as the works that certain groups praise.
It's not about the available works, though. It's to do with their roles in society, and how they developed individually in their cultures.
>Just know that there are self-induced ways and habbenings in life (externally uncontrolled events with high impact value) that can cause this.
Of course. But for a reliable system, it's putting it on unnecessary hardmode for potentially less result.
>Yeah, the world is a tough cookie in this day and age
Very. But that particular cookie comes from the 1600s, thanks to the KJV getting a shitty translation into English, which has slowly trickled down over the centuries making things worse.
>>
Obelisk in dealey plaza, divided into14 pieces. The obelisk, represents the penis of OSiris, which was lost, swallowed by a fish, after Osiris was ripped into 14 pieces, by Seth.
This is why 13 is considered unlucky.
>>
>>126426365

Join the masonry.
Waste time on the wrong side of history.
>>
The street JFK was shot on, is shaped like a trident.
Poseidon is said to have put the BLOWHOLES in the HEADS of dolphins and whales, while ridding them, by piercing them, with his trident.
The KEnnedy family crest, is a DOLPHIN.
>>
File: 1491010800039.jpg (20KB, 420x418px) Image search: [Google]
1491010800039.jpg
20KB, 420x418px
>>126457502
>But that particular cookie comes from the 1600s, thanks to the KJV getting a shitty translation into English, which has slowly trickled down over the centuries making things worse.

You guys are more than welcome to change the world overnight by amassing the weight of your lodges to openly put this out to pasture and declare to the world what truly should be read. Are you guys scared of something/someone?
>>
The statue of liberty, is ISIS, using her lamp, to search for her husband/brother's lost penis...which Freemasons believe will grant them eternal life.
The death of JFK was an attempt to charge this obelisk, with the death of a king.
So they did opposite, of the birth of a king (Jesus), which is why you have 3 bums, instead of 3 kings.
3 bums, at the death of a king, rather than 3 kings, at the BIRTH of a king.
It was all an occult joke, based on the same BS, as the egyptians believed...all that nonsense about living forever, off of their slaves.
>>
>>126458059
The world will only change when it wants to change. And usually for the worse, due to desiring hedonistic comforts. Besides, i just meant it was mistranslated into charity [alms], and that's the problem.
>Are you guys scared of something/someone?
No?
>>
In ancient Egyptian the words, Phree Messen, mean the Sons of Light (lucifer).
>>
>>126458306
K, questions...
Creation had a beginning. It too shall have an end.

What do you feel was the motivation for creation in our realm?

What do you feel is the purpose of life?
When do you feel our realm will end?
What is your conception of the prologue to this story?
>>
Another interesting fact, in ancient Egypt, since the Pharaoh as considered God, and the Pharaoh was the state, in all ways that matter, these people were the FIRST Communists.
Make no mistake, they ARE the same people...even if you are too low a level Freeason, to know all this.
>>
File: masons.jpg (200KB, 800x468px) Image search: [Google]
masons.jpg
200KB, 800x468px
Freemasonry is Kabbalistic Satanism for shabbos goyim. Perhaps Freemasonry at one time wasn't a deviant cult acting against the interests of humanity, but by the late 18th century it had become a wholly Jew-subverted diabolical perversion of the Western esoteric tradition.
>>
>>126429693
>My descendants haven't seen a shitskin until I was born
First off that makes no sense, your forebearers in any case were the ones to not have seen a shitskin.
But more importantly
>until I was born
do you realize that you were being called a shitskin and your words basically confirm it?
>>
The big bang theory, is the creation myth, of Freemasonry, ancient Egypt, where they believe the great architect, spoke the word AUM, which made all the universe spring into being.
Scientists even confirm, the simulation theory.
Most people in the world, believe the religion of Freemasonry, but are too dumb to know it.
Even Darwinism, is their belief, that they are superior to us...their justification, for how they treat us.
>>
>>126458866
Freemasonry was ALWAYS Jewish mysticism, disguised as something else.
Freemasonry was BORN in Israel, with the Hiram Abiff story.
>>
>>126459172
Freemasonry was as much born in Israel, as Christianity, Judaism, and Islam.
>>
>>126459276
It was born, in the Jewish temple to the Most High, and the MAsons, were the ones who BUILT it, and had access to the Ark of the Covenant.
>>
>>126426365

We live on the stage. The real Masons game us from the occult backstage. Truman Show type things, but they are the minority. Our rulers are humanoid looking machines from the last technological peak. That's who runs them, and others. Chess brainwashes you to think like a machine. As does the concept of duality.
>>
>>126452169
Uh... You realize they put fuckin Freemason bumper stickers on their cars and wear Freemason lapel pins...
>>
Twin towers in new york, was ALWAYS based on the twin pillars of freemasonry.
Even before they blew it up, as another ritual.
The pillars represent many things, but predominately, light/dark.
Blowing up the twins, and replacing them with a single obelisk like structure, is obvious symbolism, for those in the know, that light has been defeated, and darkness now rules the planet. Evven the numerology....the buildings themselves, were ALWAYS just a giant eleven.
11=twin pillars.
>>
File: 1493236311876.png (80KB, 686x686px) Image search: [Google]
1493236311876.png
80KB, 686x686px
>>126459401
>arc of the covenant
>>
>>126426365

all male fraternities are connected to the freemasons

as long as college boys want to be in secret fraternal orders there will be the gay boys club
>>
Not all masons are bad however...just like all groups.
There is a masonry dedicated to truth and the light, opposing the evil masons....but still, it is all just a game to them, and we are all just pieces on the great Board.
They are playing a game, with ALL OUR LIVES.
>>
>>126459913
LOL, I see what you did there.
>>
File: MacronIlluminati.jpg (2MB, 1600x4682px) Image search: [Google]
MacronIlluminati.jpg
2MB, 1600x4682px
>>
>>126426365
My father has some friends and they invited him. He wants me to go finish my studies so i would be accepted later If i wanted to, which probably will never happen.

The thing is it all depends on the lodges, some are based and some are shady
>>
>>126459842
Means they erased duality (men are women, vice versa)
>>
File: 1494549177725.jpg (31KB, 350x338px) Image search: [Google]
1494549177725.jpg
31KB, 350x338px
>>126459842
What effect does this have other than LARPing? In all honesty, if there are powerful forces beyond this world and beyond time, what makes you think a bunch of LARPers can have sway on outcomes that are not already pre-ordained?

What's the difference between erecting to towers of Pringle chips, knocking them down, digging a hole in the ground where they stood, and putting a tower of block cheese in the middle.

It's larping. It doesn't change anything.
Numerology and fu manchu type bullshit of plebs thinking they have sway over the world.

The real ruler of it laughing his ass off.
> MUH rituals
> MUH numerics
> MUH pillars erected by foreign craftsmen because hebrews weren't skilled in architecture because they were are bunch of run-away nomads
> MUH solomon's temple made by foreigners according to the principles of their temples
> MUH co-opted belief system
> MUH hidden paganism
> MUH, I decide it's dark the dark hour

LARP and it only is effectual in that lower minded plebs buy it... The way all 'power' beyond oneself is arrived at in this world and realm : A bunch of followers who belieb.
>>
>>126426365
I mean we had a heyday a few decades ago and a ton of people joined. Boomer generation masons are the bulk of the organization right now and theyre all gradually dying out, but thats not really the end of the world. Boomer generation masons are kinda lazy and tend to not put very much into it. As they die off we have fewer members, but theyre also higher quality.

Just last tuesday we inducted 2 candidates as EA, the WM, SW, JW, and T are all under 30, im the SD, and these 2 new guys makes enough young people who can or will actually be active in the Lodge that it kinda renders the 40 or so boomers who kinda just show up and bitch about shit without knowing the work obsolete.

Rusty trowels leaving isnt a bad thing cuz it make room for new young guys who are actually going to be active in the craft.

Fellow brothers will know what I mean, we cant get shit done until the old guys die off. We will lose 80% of our members but atleast we will be able to start actually doing shit again instead of having 3 hour meetings about what color to paint the basement.
>>
1st degree here. Actually 80% of Brothers in my lodge support right wing :)
>>
>>126460166
MUH inverted triangles and shit ...
Gonna rule the world w/ symbols and eyes and shit. You know how any of these LARPs could lose their power? You want to know the secret?

If some pleb from a street corner walked up and slapped the shit out of one of them and told them to stfu and sit their monkeys asses down somewhere. If, at that moment, no one was allowed to intervene and it was just them and these LARPers, you'd see that they are nothing more then pitiful men who've managed to fool themselves and others that they are more.

> Slaps the shit out LARPer
> Do something now faggot
> LARPER begins chanting numerics and making weird symbols
> Slaps the shit out him again
The end.
>>
>>126460497
Doesn't mean jack shit beyond what plebs and brainlets assign meaning to. There is no magic. There are none among man higher than any others.

The 'magic' exists in your dumbass believing this stupid shit has any meaning beyond a big LARP/Psyop to cause you to think otherwise. If you think someone can erase duality by knocking over some buildings, I have a bridge to nowhere to sell you.

Seriously, go put up two pillars in your backyard... Knock them over and put a bad art block between them. Oh, and dig two holes in the ground where they once stood and see if it will change the fundamental laws of the universe.

Surprise : It wont and didn't.
>>
>>126460752
If there are magical forces, the way they work is that they respond to what's in the minds of their users. The more people see something, the more power the spell gets. Don't you remember memeing for kek? the point was that many people at once saw it happen. something like 9/11 is a very powerful ritual if it is one at all.
>>
>>126438296
Hiram wasnt a jew you stupid debt ridden turk rape baby
>>
lol, this is actually funny thread - you guys have no idea what Freemasonry is :D But I love your conspirations, I wish they were true.
>>
>>126462022
Sure, now imagine you saw it and understood what you just said therefor wrote it off as a LARP as you understand it has no power unless you give into it....

I mean.. they have a tv show about this very concept at the moment : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Gods_(TV_series)

How much more does it have to be spelled out?
So, my words hold. There is no 'magic' to the products of LARPing beyond what people assign to it.
>>
>>126462536
It's been detailed on the web.
There are no more secrets in this day and age.
Welcome to 2017...
>>
freemaonsr -cucks france cucks all south america the suns with eyes and faces in their flags are a good start cucked non french country with de grande orient freemasonry tryed to cuck cathoic country spread terrrorism in lots of countries
>>
>>126461704
Agreed man. What we do is symbolic and has lots of reminders attached that ritual carries no power of its own. Nobody in freemasonry thinks the shit we do is some sort of magic, its all historic allegory for why our tenants are the way they are and metaphor for how an upright man should live his life.

1st degree EA= is birth and symbolizes the act of beginning your path.
2nd degree FC= life and symbolizes how a man should live, how he must work to gain his wages and better himself, and how to live in an upright and just manner.
3rd degree Master = The finality and inevitability of death, and that no man is above the natural order of things.

All the other degrees are extra curricular and considered subordinate under the 3rd degree. This idea of "oh im a 33rd degree mason im higher ranking!" Is bullshit, theres no "higher" degree than the 3rd. The extra degrees via the scottish or york right are just essentially a study in free masonic history and confers no extra benifit or standing above the 3rd.

Nothing we do is religious or meant to replace or subvert traditional spirituality. Shit, its literally the first thing I lecture new canidates on as the Senior Deacon, and thats not even secretive since they arent masons yet when I give them the preamble and can leave at any time during the proceedings between the antrchamber and the beginning of the degree.

Literally first thing I tell anyone seeking candidacy is that nothing we do can or is allowed to conflict or subvert ones religion, morals, duty to country, or integrity.
>>
>>126460497
That too brother...I see you get it.
I was keeping is simple, for newbies.
>>
File: 1487827450814.gif (169KB, 288x290px) Image search: [Google]
1487827450814.gif
169KB, 288x290px
>>126455682
surprised youre not banned, wow /pol/ is blue pilled lmao
>>
>>126426365
they are not even trying to recruit....
>>
>>126460166
france is owned by them also check out argentinas ((flag))) for more symbols related to them
>>
>>126429649
I am the youngest person at the lodge I'm at and it's pretty big, majority of people are over the age of 50 and they always have meetings at ridiculous times because most are retired.

The only thing they have done different is have a ''ladies night'' maybe once every couple of months there they bring wives and sit around eating dinner, alcohol is prohibited during the meal too.

It's legit pretty boring, I'm not sure if i will stay.
>>
>>126463312
Based. Thank you for sharing.
Seems square and fair to me.
>>
>>126460752
Oh I agree TOTALLY.
Their only power, is that morons believe they have power.
'Twas always an illusion, and it will ALWAYS be an illusion. Just because it is an illusion, does not mean we should totally disregard.
The only way to convince people of the illusion, is to SHOW them the illusion.
Unless you think we could somehow reverse this, by IGNORING IT?
I don't think that would work.
if you have another idea, please share.
I am sure I have not considered EVERY eventuality.
>>
>>126464064
Ya just gotta stick with the work and attend functions beyond your lodge man. No offense but it sounds to me like youre lodge is a bunch of rusty trowels whove just turned it into a dinner club. You should try going to some larger functions and meeting more young people.

Theres an aussie brother on here who puts it a pretty good way. The boomers are the worst generation of masons we ever had. They currently constitute the majority of the lodge and are generally lazy and useless. Wait a few years and the lodge will be waaaay smaller, but it also wont be run by old farts who treat it like a senior center.

Until then I really reccomend you get more into the work and try meeting other young guys at the larger functions.
>>
>>126462124
yeah , kiss my ass motherfucker
whats next, was tubal cane a bulgarian ?
GFYS
>>
>>126426365
No,not true.
Most state troopers in the U.S. are freemason's.
>>
>>126428288
How many of your members are employed in law enforcement?
Would you say 50% percent of the lodge?
>>
>>126426365
The freemasons are another name for KKK (in US). Our last true freemason affiliated president was Bill Clinton. That was a KKK youth and young adult.
>>
>>126432147
Im sure germany has tons of freemasons
You let immigrants commit crime.
Most high up law enforcement are freemason's.
>>
>>126467453
Not even remoteley true. They state troopers in Montana have 3-7-77 on their badges but thats from the Vigilante tradition in our states history.

The term vigilante originated here, it was mostly posses of freemasons hunting down highway robbers and hanging them, 3-7-77 was a sign theyd hang in front of their house to give the target fair warning to run because the goal was to get rid of violent criminals and the easiest way to do that was just run em off.

Theres a few versions of what it meant but its not directly masonic, and state troopers tend to be more fundie christian straight edge than anything else. They got no idea why their badges all have that and dont really have any more masons than any other profession.
>>
>>126434055
Albert pikes morals and dogma is required reading for high ranking masons especially shriners.
>>
>>126434298
At 12th degree they do a mock ritual stabbing the pope in the heart.
>>
No Christian should stomach even the first degree blasphemy. No Christian is "in darkness" as they refer to you multiple times in this initiation.
>>
>>126468385
Darkness = ignorance within the masonic allegory code. Having interacted with plenty of straight edge christians spouting nonsense about how we need to kiss isreal's ass because jesus wont come back until isreal is whole (and similar retarded shit) I dont think referring to them as such is entireley inaccurate.
>>
File: Untitled.png (126KB, 569x507px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
126KB, 569x507px
>>126426365
>>
File: 666man.jpg (32KB, 359x414px) Image search: [Google]
666man.jpg
32KB, 359x414px
>>
>>126468644
>masonic allegory code

If there was one, and the allegory that exists today is the original allegory, then there must be some place where the actual meaning of the allegory is recorded, and that recorded meaning is also shared with the masons that are alive today. Otherwise how would anyone know if they correctly understand the allegory?

If there's no verification then you might think the allegory is all about fucking in the ass and then through your own conscious or unconscious bias you might send hints to others that the secret of the allegory is gay sex even when that is not the real meaning of the allegory, if there even was an allegorical layer to begin with.
>>
File: 6662.jpg (24KB, 590x258px) Image search: [Google]
6662.jpg
24KB, 590x258px
>>
>>126468644
It's spelled Israel. Masonry is a cult of mysticism from disparate belief systems.
>>
File: 666mason.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
666mason.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>
File: 666.jpg (80KB, 1049x800px) Image search: [Google]
666.jpg
80KB, 1049x800px
>>
File: 666man2.jpg (31KB, 350x594px) Image search: [Google]
666man2.jpg
31KB, 350x594px
>>
File: MASON.jpg (13KB, 206x232px) Image search: [Google]
MASON.jpg
13KB, 206x232px
>>
File: GMAIL.jpg (10KB, 261x208px) Image search: [Google]
GMAIL.jpg
10KB, 261x208px
>>
>>126469555
Christianity is a cult of mysticism from disparate belief systems.
>>
File: 666man4.jpg (7KB, 221x166px) Image search: [Google]
666man4.jpg
7KB, 221x166px
>>
File: damn-saddam.jpg (459KB, 1299x866px) Image search: [Google]
damn-saddam.jpg
459KB, 1299x866px
>>126469555
wrong , its spelled shitrael
>>
Revelation 13:18
This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number (SYMBOL) of a man. That number is 666.
>>
File: jesus orthadoxy pol.png (103KB, 787x646px) Image search: [Google]
jesus orthadoxy pol.png
103KB, 787x646px
>>126449831
>I'm Orthodox you stupid yank
Oh you're a Communist. So no arms at all.

Haha, I can have whatever guns I want. It's great to be an American deist!

WHOOOOOOOO! AMERICA!
>>
>>126468000
It has nothing to dowith your state.
Inthe states rhode island and massachusetts 75% percent of the state troopers are freemasons this is a fact.
This has nothing to do with badges it has to do with the state troopers being freemasons in the rhode island and massachusetts area.

I never mentioned badges at all.
So how many of the freemasons in your lodge are law enforcement employee's?
>>
File: castle_over_the_lake.jpg (50KB, 599x247px) Image search: [Google]
castle_over_the_lake.jpg
50KB, 599x247px
>>126426365
I'm a freemason.
I''ll answer any questions.
Pic unrelated.
>>
A hexagram, is the symbol of a man.
A pentagram, is the symbol of a woman.
Get it?
The extra member, at the bottom? an extra V shape?
WWW=666, in gematric HEBREW, and is ALSO six V's (Dicks) in a row, comprende?
>>
>>126470210
One, and he is retired and became one after hed done so. Most of my lodge including myself are combat vets, but that also probably has to do with the fact that my area has the highest percapita enlistment rate in america.

In my town all the cops go to the same fundie church and utterly hate freemasons actually. Their pastor is a bit of a mystic and thinks we are summoning demons or some shit.
>>
>>126470383
How can you join a group, which demands blood oaths, when you have NO IDEA, what the leadership does, let alone what their goals are?
>>
>126462536

in which lodge are you pls?
>>
File: freemasonry.jpg (10KB, 239x249px) Image search: [Google]
freemasonry.jpg
10KB, 239x249px
>>126426365
>>
>>126470207
>Mason calling Orthodox LARPing

lol
>>
are you allowed to diagree witht the teachings or do you have to accept as truth everything you are taught?
>>
>>126470729
We dont demand blood oaths though.
>>
File: you.jpg (12KB, 235x264px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
12KB, 235x264px
>>126471325
I'm not a Mason you dumb fucking Communist Christian

The KGB run your church
>>
Those obelisks everywhere?
The Penis of Osiris.
They worship these.
>>
iam 21st, noachite.
>>
Did I mention their God, is a TOTAL DICK?
>>
masons are controlled by the jews
>>
>>126471773
yes, illuminati aswell. it was created by jews.
>>
Fun masonry story about pullin one over on the local Catholics
>little kid hurts his legs in an accident, fucks his knees up
>catholic family cant afford medical stuff so he cant get the surgery he needs to be able to walk without forrest gump style leg braces
>church sends some big wig bishop out for a special prayer session
>"may god heal your infirmities" robes and chamber music, incense and all that jazz
>we just show up next day and say "hey, you really ought to go talk to Dr. So and so"
>we cant afford it
>yeah, well we own the hospital so yeah, go talk to doctor so and so. Also here is $10,000 to deal with peripheral expenses
>no shit, we actually do own the hospital
>kid can walk again after the surgery
>he'll never run track or anything but atleast he doesnt need those fuckin leg braces anymore
>local catholics still think we're heathens who are gonna burn in hell, but were respectable heretics who folks can get along with now
>catholic church is embarassed that they did all this pomp and ritual with this old dude in silk robes and jewelry but didnt think to actually ya know, fuckin help the kid
>so they double down and give the family $20,000 to save face
>just as planned.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (45KB, 1282x721px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
45KB, 1282x721px
Many people think they know many things; few actually know anything.
>>
>>126471500
Liar. You have to swear not to tell the secrets, on pain of death, and that you must always show favoritism to fellow Masons, and their schemes (just like Judaism, and ISlam)....everyone else is fair game.
Don't lie to these people.
You and I both know better.
>>
File: 1491066625155.jpg (184KB, 800x980px) Image search: [Google]
1491066625155.jpg
184KB, 800x980px
>>126472766
Are those weed scraps and a grinder in the backdrop?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1rfm5CIvmU
>>
File: 1495393258049.png (138KB, 787x646px) Image search: [Google]
1495393258049.png
138KB, 787x646px
>>126470207
FFS i'm not even going to bother . You should of kept your mouth shut like I told you .

Orthodoxy is communist ? how much more fucking dumb can you be . Orthodoxy is from the Byzantine Empire, the empire is Greek, Slavs took up Orthodoxy, slavs were stuck with communism for 70 years and you just show everyone you're a stupid ignorant as fuck clown yank

>prolly a jew in america getting a kick out of making yanks look like total tool infront of strangers

refer you to my earlier post >>126438887
if you cant stomach that, GOOD hope you die off as well from a perforated intestine
>>
>>126472766
I know you have a 666 ring.
And share an ideology with Jewish Satanism.
And you worship cocks.
I KNOW all of that.
>>
>>126472943
You got nnnoooooo idea man. People are perfectly fine with the bible (which has inbreeding, human sacrifice, genocide, genital mutilation, slavery etc etc etc)

>"Oh, thats just symbolism, you arent supposed to take that literally in todays christianity! Times are different, thats just how it was back then, today its just metaphor and parable!"

Freemasons have a SYMBOLIC penalty to betraying a promise that nobody forces them to show up and make. In ages past it was literal, just how it was back then. Today its just symbolic metaphor and parable.

>OMG! THEY GOTS BLOOD OATHS, AWWW LAWDY JESUS PROTECT ME FROM THIS EVIL!
>>
>>126426365
The freemasons are free men, they do what they wilt.
>>
The Bible tells a story, which leads up to NOT doing those things silly.
And nowhere in that book, do we have to swearloyalty to people, or ideologies, that we have NO CLUE ABOUT.
That is what you did.
and you KNOW IT.
>>
>>126473936
Yeah, just like Aleister Crowley.
>>
>Is it true they are failing to recruit new people and its just a bunch of old blokes?

Masons "recruit" established, productive, respected members of the community. Naturally, most candidates are older.
>>
File: unnamed (1).jpg (70KB, 1282x721px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).jpg
70KB, 1282x721px
>>126473249
>>
>>126426365
It is yeah, my father's a mason sometimes he brings some of friends home. Cool chaps, not exactly the kind of people who'd sacrifice children or rig presidential elections.
>>
File: 1494440626737.jpg (44KB, 720x897px) Image search: [Google]
1494440626737.jpg
44KB, 720x897px
Answering questions for 40-60 minutes.
>>
>Free masons
>not actual masons
>don't know anything about cutting stone
>yet your symbol is a compass and square edge...
doesn't this mean you're a fraud? a fake? you're a poser playing dress up.

it's kind of fucking sad. No. I take it back. IT's the most sad.
>>
>>126429999
well, someone is telling the truth here.
too bad they either didn't know about the conspiracy part or lied to you
>>
>>126426365
My family has a history with the Free Masons, and I'm interested in joining. I think we had a 32nd degree in our family at one point.
>>
The ENTIRE creation myth, the oldest analogy IN Freemasonry, is that of Hiram Abiff, being MURDERED, before he would give up the secrets of the highest degrees.
Don't ever let them lie to you about this.
The ritual they perform nearly every time they meet, is a reenactment, of Hiram, giving his life, for the secrets of his brotherhood.
If you are a Freemason, and do not know this, then you do not know what ANY of your rituals really mean.
NOt surprising.
Just like in many religions, the followers, have no idea, what the leaders, and their true goals are.
Only difference, is MAsons, swear blind loyalty, toall other Masons, particularly the highest degrees.
>>
>>126475941
>Nearly every time we meet

Actually only on 3rd degrees, which is pretty rareley.
>>
>>126475941
They do this before learning ANYTHING the highest degrees are about.
>>126476069
There are over a hundred degrees, and your whole lodge, is ruled by asiatic/eastern degrees, that you never find out even exist.
>>
>>126475941
Wow, you got us all figured out.

Great work Inspector Clouseau.
>>
>>126476405
I deserve no credit.
Most credit goes to William Cooper.
The greatest patriot since Washington.
Very little of this, did I figure out myself.
I stand on the shoulders, of great men.
>>
>>126476313
Try getting your info from somwhere other than "tinfoil_hat_written_in_all_caps.com"

I dont get why its a big deal to reenact an event from our history. Every easter christian churches reenact the crucifixion. Thats pretty macabe and gruesome if you think about it.

Why is reenacting the murder of our first grand master any different?
>>
>>126436058

Wtf I hate Freemasonry now.
>>
>>126476680
The idea behind it, swearing loyalty to an unknown entity.
If you cannot see the danger in that, well let's just say that is all I need, to make the case, that you, and people like you, are a dangerous flavor of stupidity.
You prove that, better than I ever could.
>>
>>126476677
Oh, Bill Cooper you say?

Same Bill Cooper that did "The Hour of The Time" and "Mystery Babylon"? Guy that worked for "the office of Naval intelligence for the vice admiral of the rear pacific fleet?" Guy that saw a UFO come out of the ocean? Sold a videotape of the Kennedy assassination and said the driver, a member of the secret service William Greer shot him in broad daylight?

That William Milton Cooper?

Okay, seems legit.
>>
>>126476948
We dont swear fealty to any entities though. We swear loyalty to our brothers, we promise to assist them, their widows, their children swear to never sleep with anothers wife etc etc, but at no point are you implored to swear an oath to any religion or deity.

Christianity reenacts a human sacrifice every year, they reaffirm their oath to god with a symbolic drowning, they reaffirm fellowship with the church in an act of symbolic cannibalism and vampirism.

Your arguement:
>b-b-but thats different!

The cognitive dissonance radiating off of you could trip geiger counters. Heres a question: do you know what the high level leaders of the church are doing? Does it dissuade you from participating in the rituals of your chosen cult?

Really thats all your arguement boils down to. "Ooga booga, muh cult is right an yers aint cuz I said so!"
>>
>>126429880
Stay based fellow pede don't let down our god emperor

Heil Hitler!
>>
>>126477191
He was wrong about a lot of shit, he was also a Mason, when he was younger.
Cooper, never retracted the UFO comment, why does that make him crazy?
What if he did?
His opinion, was that this was HUMAN technology, hidden from common man, that they have MUCH higher tech, than they tell us.
YOu know he was wrong?
I don't.
My research into all this, has ONLY proved him right.
He was also fed a lot of false info, when it was figured out that he was trading sides.
>>
File: NASA MASONS1222.png (886KB, 932x732px) Image search: [Google]
NASA MASONS1222.png
886KB, 932x732px
>>126426365

NASA is riddled with Masons.
>>
>>126472494
don't you worry sonny, the caths will go to hell first, and with a direct ticket
>>
File: 55MWqhs.png (256KB, 552x464px) Image search: [Google]
55MWqhs.png
256KB, 552x464px
>>126474998
My eyes did not deceive.
>>
Yes they have a hard time recruiting because we are in the age of information, everybody got internet.

back then it was mysterious and cool, and they were feeding of it.

Now you can basically google what it's all about.

Basically you join, there are 3 ranks, then there are 30 more ranks.

These ranks work like this, you pay money, you get a ceremony and some paper that says congratz on your new rank.

rinse repeat until rank 32.
you don't need to "earn" it, you can pay shit tons of money and get to rank 32 in no time. nobody would give a shit.

rank 33 is invites only, this is how they maintain some mysterious aspects to this day.
You have to be invited, because there can only be limited number of ranks 33 in your lodge or something.
what happens at rank 33 ?

You can join the Scottish Rite, which is basically another ceremony (dont have to be in Scotland) and you get some cool mason rings from EBAY and shit and accessories.

OR you get the option to join the Knights Templar (no shit) . but you must convert to Christianity.
Most people chose Scottish rite because you don't have to convert.
and that's it basically.

it's an old men club who talk about shit basically. The fact the you see so many masonic symbols everywhere is because the freemasons are OLD, and at first there were many stone masons in it, and in time architects, they would put up masonic symbols everywhere just for the keks basically.

membership costs money per year, not including the money it costs to get up the ranks.

Also the names of rank 33 members is out there, it's not some sort of secret, if you check the names out you will not find powerful people or ex presidents etc... just normal people with normal lives.
So what did we learn ?
converting people into Christianity is an added bonus.
that's it. no secrets no nothing. old people LARPing , getting new ranks like in an RPG, and get new accessories like rings and robes and shit. (which they pay for). that's it.
>>
>>126477861
Yeah, you swear fealty to men you have no clue what you believe.
It makes sense, because they DO believe they are Gods.
If you see nothing wrong with swearing fealty to a blank check, then by ALL MEANS...Just don't expect others, to be that dim.
>>
>>126479178
We just thought it was funny that their leadership would only give money when pride was at stake.

Kids legs? Oh yeah, we'll pray for him, whatever.

Heretics did more to help than we did? Ohhhh hellllll naw, put the choirboy down and get the checkbook father gregory!
>>
>>126426365
It's their 300th anniversary this year, and the 100th anniversary of the russian revolution.

Trump is one of them. What do you think happens next, /pol/?
>>
>>126479416
Yeah, that's it.
And the prices to join, and level up, are INSANE, and they use the revenue, and their consolidated power, to push an agenda, that none of them know wtf it really is.
>>
>>126479473
Heres the part where you do that christian thing and preach rightiousness while knee deep in shit.

"Christians" have this magical ability to be filthy degenerate people, but if somebody who disagrees with them comes along doin shit on their own accord suddenly they close out the kek worship thread, toss the stack of futa porn off their bible and begin preaching fire and brimstone.
>>
>>126478956
He was never a "Mason".

He claimed to be a member of the DeMolay society when he was younger, because his "father was a Mason".

I used to get high and listen to his shortwave radio program and laugh my ass off. He certainly was creative; and Plutarch is cool.
>>
A bunch of moron followers, of the lowest order.
All 33 levels, of the Scottish rite.
They as much run their shit, as Europeans run their own banks.kek
>>
>>126479873
His military application, lists him as a Fremason.
>>
>>126479722
>And the prices to join, and level up, are INSANE, and they use the revenue, and their consolidated power, to push an agenda, that none of them know wtf it really is.

How many members do you think there are ? it's not like they are making BILLIONS. remember they do need to pay for the lodges and shit, and their lodges don't look like Gothic cathedrals.
90% of them look like shit. with cheap symbols of the all seeing eye everywhere to make it appear ominous.

that money goes into the church. Christianity. this is why it was invented in the first place, to join you must say you believe in god (no matter which one).

Then once your "in" for some years they try to convert you to Christianity. that's it.
I bet all the money goes into the Vatican or some shit. not some NWO agenda.
governments have more money then some old farts club.
>>
>>126479722
You dont have to pay anything to attend degrees, everyone just pays the same flat rate annual dues as set by the lodge.

If you earnestly cant afford it you can just tell them so and get it waived. My lodge is like, $90 per year membership dues. If you are a master you can opt to pay $500 for lifetime dues.

All told its a lot less than the tithing other religions require. Hell, I bet your average southern baptist pulpit pounder tosses more in the offering plate per year than I pay in annual dues at the lodge.
>>
>>126473707
yes , you can tell the Hagiorite prayer ,
> [[Kyrie Issou Christe, Yie Theou, elleisse-me ton amartolō]]
(Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God , have mercy on me the sinner)
>>126479515
you don't understand friend, catholics ARE heretics , you need more knowledge over there at the other side of the Atlantic

>what you don't know won't save you
>>
>>126480240

can you tell us how the secret handshake works ? they make such a big deal out of that shit.
>>
>>126480161
How many members do you need, when at critical moments in history, when the earth was being carved up, like Churchill, and Stalin, and FDR, were ALL MASONS?
>>
No questions have been answered in the thread.

I still have no fucking clue what Freemasonry is, every time I research it or a thread pops up it makes no sense.

I took some time to fb stalk the local Freemasons in my area and all I saw were 35-50 year old men with massive photo galleries filled with backyard barbecues. One guy seems to have a decent McMansion, every other guy's house looked average. I think these guys just LARP in gowns on the weekends and hangout for fun, maybe seek life advice from each other.
>>
>>126480161
YEt you and I both know, most of their huge wealth, comes from donations, and you cucks, get NO SY, nor even fully KNOW wtf they are doing with all that money/power.
YOU HAVE NO CLUE!!
>>
>>126480397
No. But its not a big deal, its just how two masons who dont know eachother can be positive the other is also a mason. Theres also a brief challenge and pass dialog back and forth to go with it. Plus like anything else theres some pragmatism involved. If somebody manages to fake it well enough but clearly doesnt have any deeper knowledge of the craft it becomes apparent pretty quickly. Just like those losers who buy army uniforms at the surplus store, they can fool a waiter at denny's into giving them free lunch but as soon as they bump into a real vet it unravels quickly. Same deal.
>>
>>126480506
You kinda nailed it on the head honestly. We do some old world pomp and circumstance, pick a charity or something to contribute to, bicker about what color to paint the basemet, then go have coffee and chat about goings on within the community.
>>
>>126480953
here, after the 2nd minute , lend your ear to it , in full pomp obv. brother

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkTy-3AEjCs
>>
>>126480953
Exactly, this is what the local cucks do, while the higher levels, molest children, worship lucifer, spit on crosses, and rule from the shadows.
These dudes, fund them doing that, and have taken vows not to tell on them, as long as it is not each others' children.
Just like the average catholic, just hangs out doing nothing, while funding/lying for this crap.
>>
>>126480610
>spell check disengage
>rage caps armed
>fire!

If it were possible youd even write it in comic sans too. (Why is it that every rabid conspiracy site is always written in comic sans?)

Maybe I ought to start a conspiracy site about it.
>>
>>126481349
Those are not rage caps, I have no italics button. Just take it as that.
This is no conspiracy.
Masons are just as dumb as all other people, trust me.
It is not my fault, you have some dog in this fight, that makes you a biased supremacist, for child molesters.
That is your own cross to bear.
Good luck with that.
>>
>>126481330
Do you have literally ANY proof to back your sensationalist claims?

Ever read the retarded bullshit huffpo or buzzfeed writes about 4chan? Ever notice how they take shit WAAAAY out of context to suit their purposes and downplay all the stuff that doesnt? Or just miss the point of whatever it is we did to set em off entireley and rant about how we anons are all frog worshipping black baby strangling nazis who rape women daily? Or how we somehow destroyed hillary clinton via this big shadowy conspiracy when in actuality we just told dirty jokes and talked shit?

Being a mason and listening to you is like being an anon and reading about 4chan on buzzfeed.
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.