[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I consider myself as an European, all Eurofags get butthurt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 302
Thread images: 80

File: turkish white guy.png (1MB, 876x1300px) Image search: [Google]
turkish white guy.png
1MB, 876x1300px
When I consider myself as an European, all Eurofags get butthurt and say things like "YOU ARE NOT EUROPEAN YOU FILTHY ROACH"

When I consider myself as an Arab, all sandniggers get butthurt and say "YOU ARE NOT MUSLIM ENOUGH YOU WESTERN PUPPET"

Can somebody please put an end to this shit? Is Turkey a full-fledged European country, or a full-fledged Middle Eastern country? Apparently, it is neither.
>>
>>126333394
full-fledged Middle Eastern country.

Your task is to keep the whole sandnigger under control.

Do your fucking job.
>>
>>126333394
Greek/Anatolian rapebabies unless your Mongolian or Turkic. Some of you are ok.
>>
File: 1490574629843.png (191KB, 431x441px) Image search: [Google]
1490574629843.png
191KB, 431x441px
>>126333394
We're just a bridge invaded by mongols.It's a mix of bypassers.
>>
File: cockroach.jpg (112KB, 1257x1018px) Image search: [Google]
cockroach.jpg
112KB, 1257x1018px
>>126333394
It's a kitchen country.
>>
>>126333394
Closer to sandniggers, but still just fucking roaches.
>>
>>126333394
>When I consider myself as an Arab
why would you ever do that ? i fucking hate arabs and only consider myself a muslim
>>
>>126333394
You are full fledged Islam dominated country with a mongrel population of Slav-Greek rapebabies, central Asian Turk-Arab rapebabies and everything inbetween.

In short you are Cuckroaches.
>>
>>126333394
You people should have just stayed out of WW1 and this would all have been avoided
>>
>>126334041

Kek
>>
>>126333394
Not even sand niggers want you. Kys
>>
>>126333394
Turkey should re-invade the Balkans and let Kurds shit themselves

they're all the same people anyway and it would truly make Turks European
>>
>>126333394
Turkey is supposed to be a European country but as >>126334227 said, muslim is a race and as Turks are muslims, Turkey can't be a European country.
>>
>>126333394
the only place where turks belong is 6 feet under the ground.

kys roach
>>
>>126333394
You're a fucking arab you stupid faggot.
You are where you are because of muslim conquest. You worthless faggots raped and killed everyone who used to live where you do now.
If reparations are going to be paid to all wronged people then we can start with you faggots because you've fucked over more people than anywhere else. Barbary, islamic invasion, and the islamic african slave trade were all thanks to you worthless niggers. You're everything that the niggers say that whites are except you faggots never even gave the peoples that you fucked over anything. No civilization, no technology, absolutely nothing.
>>
>>126333394
Remember that Sultan who got molten gold poured into his eyes by Genghis Khan^.
lel
>>
Turks are not arab, they clearly speak a central asian language.
>>
File: navalny_1.png (903KB, 780x520px) Image search: [Google]
navalny_1.png
903KB, 780x520px
When I consider myself as an European, all Eurofags get butthurt and say things like "YOU ARE NOT EUROPEAN YOU FILTHY MONGOL"

When I consider myself as an Asian, all gooks get butthurt and say "YOU ARE A FILTHY WHITE EUROPEAN COLONIALIST OPPRESSOR"

Can somebody please put an end to this shit? Is Russia a full-fledged European country, or a full-fledged Asian country? Apparently, it is neither.
>>
Science says you are German.

See:

Blattella germanica
>>
>>126333394
>when I consider myself as an Arab

Why the fuck would you want to consider yourself as an Arab in the first place? Roaches > Arabs.
>>
>>126334897
what are bosnians?
>>
>>126335193
Calm down fatman, your burger is safe
>>
>>126333394
Correct it's neither. You almost made it to the Euro side before Erdogan, you know with Papa Ataturk working so hard to make you into a civilized nation that valued individual thought, Republican ideals, democracy etc. etc. But then you idiots went back to trying to be "better Muslims" which ironically makes you a shittier person on the world stage.
>>
File: turkish-village.jpg (274KB, 600x397px) Image search: [Google]
turkish-village.jpg
274KB, 600x397px
>>126333394
No Muslim can ever be considered European.
Take a look at your country and compare it to any country west of the Balkans, then compare it to your eastern neighbors. It's not hard to tell where you belong.
>>
>>126333394
turkey should make its own name
>>
>>126336053
This
Iranics/Central Asians>Eastern Euros>Western Euros>Semites>>>>>>>>G*rmans
>>
>>126336349
Except European is a physical thing, and islam is an idea
I'm a Protestant but you're fucking retarded
>>
turkish leader talks about destroying europe via rapefugee muslims what do you thing does he give a shit about whites
>>
>>126336664
The Cro Cop Fedor fight is one of my favorites in fighting history.
>>
File: 1475680990611.jpg (87KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
1475680990611.jpg
87KB, 640x633px
>>126335806
kek
>>
>>126333394
You live in the land in between Europe and Asia, what do you expect
Anyways it seems like Erdogan is going to answer that question for you and make you a Middle Eastern shithole
>>
>>126336318
Lick my hairy asshole retarded monkey.
>>
>>126337000
This. The two times I was in Turkey was before Erdo, and a while ago. You used to be an European-ish country. Now you are the burkha village hidden in the sand.
>>
>>126336564
European is an identity, you faggot burger. European identity and Islam is completely incompatible because Islam is a middle-eastern, Arabic religion.
It's not a (((melting pot))) like the US. If Europe becomes majority muslim it will no longer be European.
>>
>>126338414
So, by that logic, Christianity is completely incompatible with European identity because it originated in the Middle East. How come, in practice, the opposite has shown to be true?
>>
>>126336084
sandniggers
>>
>>126338414
but what difference will it make when the arabs brainwash you just like the jews?
>>
>>126333394
Don't Turks originate in the Eurasian Steppe or something? Hence Turkmenistan?
>>
>>126339045
most turks are ISLAMED anatolians and a few rapebabies, actual turks look like chinks
>>
>>126338744
The Christianity you and the rest of Europe practices has very little in common with the early, pre-Nicaea version. Catholicism, Orthodoxy and Protestantism has evolved with and become intertwined with our culture. It has grown far beyond its Middle-Eastern roots.

Meanwhile Islam never went through any of the reformations or advancements that Christianity did, and has remained a savage, desert death cult, like it was in the 7th century.
>>
>>126333394
Dear roach,
Go home.
Sort yourself out.
Your problems are not ours.
Get fucked.
Sincerely,
Planet Earth.
>>
>>126339022
Arabs don't have that level of cohesion. They can't even get along with each other and are merely pawns.
>>
File: Clash_of_Civilizations_map.png (58KB, 1265x625px) Image search: [Google]
Clash_of_Civilizations_map.png
58KB, 1265x625px
>>126338744
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_culture

>Western culture, throughout most of its history, has been nearly equivalent to Christian culture, and a large portion of the population of the Western hemisphere can be described as cultural Christians. The notion of "Europe" and the "Western World" has been intimately connected with the concept of "Christianity and Christendom" many even attribute Christianity for being the link that created a unified European identity.
>>
>>126339581
that's simply untrue, Islamc has entertained many schools of thought, many of them far more progressive than Christianity. The destabilizing of the middle east by Israel and the West and the funding of radical extremists has caused islam to regress.
>>
>>126339581
>The Christianity you and the rest of Europe practices has very little in common with the early, pre-Nicaea version. Catholicism, Orthodoxy and Protestantism has evolved with and become intertwined with our culture. It has grown far beyond its Middle-Eastern roots.

Christianity was ALWAYS from a Hellenistic semi-European civilisational milieu, though. The Middle Eastern aspects were compromised soon after Alexander conquered the region, centuries before Christ's birth.

>Meanwhile Islam never went through any of the reformations or advancements that Christianity did, and has remained a savage, desert death cult, like it was in the 7th century.

Shia Islam has some aspects of this, though. It was adopted by non-Arabs who were compelled to keep the Arabic religion on pain of death for apostacy, and so has all manner of subtle ways of undermining the original barbaric Arabian impulse within it. It has helped Syrians and Persians remain Syrian and Persian, while paying lip service to the bandit paedophile's legacy.
>>
>>126333394

Obviously roach, you could solve half of this problem through apostasy.
>>
>>126333394
It is just like The balklands and the Med.

You are Med. Not so much Ahmed.

Be Med. Look into your country. Why is there no Hollywood film about some of the events of Turkey, good and bad?

They are marginailzing EVERYTHING that does not serve their purposes.

So everyone is hunkering down and trying to create their "space"/ nation to justify their existence outside of one giant barrel full of little fishes.

Your PM/Head of state is a cuck btw. All of the anti-european stuff is just to try and turn Turks in Europe into tools like the "terrorists" to serve Marcon and friends purposes of destroying Europe and bringing the meme of "the EU" into full swing.
>>
>>126333394
Maybe you shouldn't have interbreeded. Then you would have a distinct people.
>>
Here is a simple thought. How about you just be a Turkish man proud of his Turkish heritage instead of trying to be something you are not? If anything based on you customs you would be more Arab or eastern leaning. Stop trying to be something you are not and be proud of your Turk heritage, simple as that.
>>
>>126338744
Ever heard of king James bible wich is the most used bible. Its been written and edited dor euro. So no you are wrong. When it comes to turkaballs. They are kind of asking for it. Can not be trusted- NORTH korean type ruling and us style 2 facing. Maybe drop this erdogan faggot of a cliff, her civilized and then we can talk
>>
>>126340767
And meanwhile i can learn how to spell.
>>
File: 1478887956229.jpg (61KB, 600x901px) Image search: [Google]
1478887956229.jpg
61KB, 600x901px
>>126333394
not european. Reject your false god, give back Constantinople and maybe we will take you in our club of enlightened people
>>
>>126340205
Complete bullshit. The Islamic world was caliphates all until the west came there. Only way they acted in a reletively stable way was because west had installed dictatorships in the region.
The "destabilization" you refer to was just removing these rules implemented by the west and putting the region back to its narutal state.
>>
muslims
>>
>>126340205
Islam did nothing but piggyback off of the Persians and Assyrians.
The idea that Islam was more progressive than Christianity is a misconstruing of history and a part of the "muh dark ages" bullshit.
>>
>>126333394
As much as Turks in general could have been a successful people, you fucked up on adopting, or rather not fighting enough against arabic muslims.

You have customs and the language, or part of, left from the older times, but you have lost a great, great deal my friend. Your country's populace became 40% inbred, therefore much less intelligent. Your people, via sheer stupidity and playing to the Jews, and Muslim leadership, destroyed the secularist state, which was much needed, with an islamic reform.

Your country is thus, just one of the many sandnigger outposts, or puppets to Israel and the Saudis.

While there are ( I know a few) Turks who are genuine, good people, and should be helped to leave the country, most are not. As well as Erdogan that watermelon seller, and all the disgusting roach residing and multiplying in Europe.

>>126335654
You are a fucking Northerner, you are brothers to all northern nations like Englands, Norway, Netherlands, Germany, Sweden. Finns would have the most admixture of mongols, but also because of the admixture of the lapps.

It is the same with Hungarians though, they have the highest Asian admixture in Eastern Europe, although, such as Finns, they look white in every way (a few not but nothing is perfect).
>>
>>126333394
>When I consider myself as an European
>When I consider myself as an Arab
Are we listing things that never happened? Turks mostly despise arabs, some aspire europeans, none consider themselves either.
>>
File: IMG_0272.jpg (149KB, 582x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0272.jpg
149KB, 582x1024px
>>
>>126341057
The Caliphates were swiftly replaced by emirates and sultanates which were eminently more powerful than the European kingdoms and lasted much longer, until they were absorbed into the Ottoman empire.

>>126341258
Not really, the assyrians and persians were extremely weak and had backward cultures, they weren't even able to defeat the byzantine empire which was in dire straits.
>>
>>126340182
Greek > Roman > East and West Roman > Christian > East and West Christian > Western Materialist and Eastern Orthodox > Materialist West and Communist East > Materialist West and Orthodox East

Basically western culture is the culutre of the Jew, where you have but the Gods of selfishness, greed, and material means of pleasure. There is no higher purpose, nothing to live or fight for. Just think about it, most people in the west do not even know their own countries' history. There are great books in most languages from the 17-1800's, but nobody reads them, if anybody reads at all.

Fucking disgrace, should just end already.
>>
>>126341888
>the assyrians and persians were extremely weak and had backward cultures,
Why can't you people get your head around the idea that cultures have lifecycles? Persian culture was glorious, of globally outstanding quality and originality. And then it fell into decline, as we ALL do. There is a vital chronological element you're missing.
>>
>>126341888
The ottoman empire was a caliphate as was all kingdoms in the region before it. The only period there hasn't been a caliphate in the mid east since the 600s was between 1924-2014
>>
>>126333394

you are asian camel shit
>>
>>126340182
Bosnia and East Turkestan are Islamic too. Shitty map.
>>
I don't know if you are clever or stupid. You compared a geographical location to a religion, then a race. So you are from a Middle Eastern country, not Europe. You imply that you are Muslim and Arab but in typical roach-like behavior this is intentionally hidden.
>>
any questions
>>
>>126342436
Which means the same thing as european royalty claiming divine right. Still good to know that your new history curriculum is sinking in Sven
>>
>>126333394
You're mostly 50% west asian with 25% central and east asian dna, there is 25% euro in some of you. Embrace your inner turkic mongol. Ataturk tried to westernize the country, Erdog wiped that out in a few years.
>>
>>126341888
>the assyrians and persians were extremely weak and had backward cultures

Wasting good trips on horseshit like this. Persians, Assyrians and Babylonians were some of the earliest civilizations on Earth. They contributed greatly to astronomy, mathematics and science. None of which Islam has done in the 1400 years it has existed.
>>
Owning a stolen strip of European land does not make you European.
>>
>>126333394
It sucks to be in the middle of different civilizations but you have to deal with the fact that you will never be fully one of them. Better just take their best traits.
>>
>>126333394
>Steppe nomads
>Arab or euro
You are neither. Considering the persecution of Greeks by your people I doubt you could even claim you've assimilated like the hungarians. Plus Islam has no business in Europe. The Spaniards made that clear when they kicked the Moors out.
>>
>>126333394
That area stopped being European when Constantinople was stolen from it's rightful owners.
>>
>>126343067
No it doesn't you complete imbecile.
All religions and cultures are not equal.
Islam is vastly different from christianity, you postmodernism indoctrinated idiot.
>>
>>126333394
Is it so difficult to understand you're neither of these things ? You're a bastard race, a disgusting mix of Turkic, Byzantine and Arab peoples. You managed to be even more pathetic than any of these already inferior races. Literally everyone on Earth is disgusted by you roaches.
>>
>>126333394
you got it right, it's neither.
but hey the greeks and cipriots and half the balkans are practically turkish too, so you are not alone at least.
>>
>>126343261
lies, all fucking lies. Islamic scholars like Ibn Hazm figured out the circumference of the earth, vaccination and hydraulics. Anyway the point is that at the time of the emergence of Islam, the zoroastrians were a weak and backward power, but they had nothing to do with teh achaemenids in the ifrst place. They were just usurpers of the Byzantines.
>>
File: turkic 1474393823134.jpg (284KB, 1205x827px) Image search: [Google]
turkic 1474393823134.jpg
284KB, 1205x827px
>>126343205
>Embrace your inner turkic mongol.
Funny.

I applaud the general thrust of the idea, though. They need to stress their Anatolian nature, though. Anatolia was and to a large extent still is its own distinct cultural sphere. It's closely connected with the Balkans and Aegean world, but also with the Caucasus. Dig DEEP, Mehmets - you were Croesuses and Suppiluliumas, once!
>>
>>126344044
Tired and war-ravaged does not equal "backward".
>>
>>126333394
Bosporous, east/west. What is so fucking hard about that? If you where born on asian side you are a nigger. If born on europeans side based cracker with pigmentationproblems and in need of reprogramming.
>>
>>126343658
you are right, Islam in the Ottoman empire was not even close to how extreme christianity in Europe was, didn't have half the control over peoples daily lives and didn't demand tithes.
>>
>>126343900
and lithuania is practically russian too XD XD XD
>>
>>126343587
>Steppe nomads
EU4 much?
>>
>>126344510
they demolished greco-roman temples and cities, got sacked by their own mercenaries many times and had blood sacrifice.
>>
>>126333394
Turkey is a mix of Anatolians and Greeks, and Islam. So it is a mixed civilisation.
>>
don't worry turk bro i have identity issues too the turkroach posters are right about one thing it's that we barely look like the original turks anymore we are too euro/arab mixed
>>
>>126345009
Safe to assume original turk women were ugly as fuck given the passion you displayed for raping spanish women.
>>
>>126345009
Barely look Turkic? That's why so many turks have straight asian hair and squinty asian eyes?
>>
>>126345009

There were already people in fucking Anatolia before the original Turks coming there.
>>
File: 100 % white male.jpg (16KB, 520x694px) Image search: [Google]
100 % white male.jpg
16KB, 520x694px
>>126345678
both my parents are turkish and i have wavy hair dark brown and round brown eyes, my grandfather on my mom's side is ''turkish'' slav with blue eyes i'm a greek turkish rape baby plus i'm above average height for a turk 6'2
>>
>>126333394
what the fuck is wrong with you op
you are a turk, nothing else
>>
what does a Turk actually look like?
>>
>>126346114
like me
>>
are they generic looking brown people
>>
>>126333394
Why do you have to either? Do your own thing and be proud of your heritage.
>>
>>126333394

Dune coons aren't white. Honestly I think this is a good part of dune coon rage. I've even had dune coons try to tell me, and I quote: "real whites are brown and moslem." Like... how do you justify such an obvious BS mania? Claiming you're white then admitting you're brown? Just stick to blowing yourselves up.
>>
>>126346053
A would say half of Turks have the central asian look going, even on your western coast. You're a minority and the further east you go, it turns very rare to spot turks like you.
>>126346250
>>
>>126346250
post picture, not of you, but representation of type
>>
>>126346053
Do an IQ test, if you score above 100 you are ok.

Otherwise I have a feeling you are not as genetically fit as a healthy individual (no disprespect).
>>
File: IMG_2794.jpg (205KB, 968x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2794.jpg
205KB, 968x1024px
>>126333394
Genetically you aren't European, even kikes cluster more towards us. Although your Balkan immigrant population is the only thing that's white about turkey.

Turks are middle-eastern like Iranians.
>>
File: kazakh-people.jpg (182KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
kazakh-people.jpg
182KB, 900x600px
>>126346114
>>126346275
The original Turks from nearly 1000 years ago looked like this. Modern day Turkish people from Turkey look like browner Greeks with bigger noses.
>>
File: Turkmen%20Young%20People.jpg (137KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Turkmen%20Young%20People.jpg
137KB, 900x600px
>>126346463
>>
>>126333394
You are not European, now fuck off.
>>
thx both
>>
>>126333394
>When I consider

Your opinion doesn't mean shit, hope you learned your lesson.
>>
The land called Turkey was once European when it was held by the Greeks/Byzantines but since a bunch of Arab filth conquered it, it is now Arab land. You are not European.
>>
>>126346749

Why do some turkmens look brown like pakis and Iranians? I though you were fully Turkic/Mongolian?
>>
File: 150712-1.jpg (25KB, 400x303px) Image search: [Google]
150712-1.jpg
25KB, 400x303px
>>126346463
>>126346749
>>126347055
Central Asian population varies, more north you go looks more asian, more south you go looks more Iranian.
>>
>>126347055
>I though you were fully Turkic/Mongolian?
Why exactly would one think something so stupid and retarded, much less remark upon it publicly?
>>
File: zozzle.jpg (411KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
zozzle.jpg
411KB, 1462x1462px
>>126344816
All of which Muslims are literally still doing today.
>>
>>126347050
More confusion over geography and race.
>>
>>126333394
You're neither, you're a Turk, which is something to be proud of in itself. Oghuz, Kipchak, Salar, Chuvash, the Turkic people are the precursors to all great civilization and are essentially the bassinette of humanity (with Africa being the cradle). Turkey is an amazing country full of amazing people and you don't need to be European or Muslim, just be Turkish.
>>
just because you got some land in europe doesnt mean youre european.
like 95% of your land is in the middle east. what makes you european?
>>
>>126347485
turkey was never a successful empire.
They got conquered by other empires and claim their achievements as like the turks did it.
>>
>>126347050

I hate when Americans derail threads with shitposting that they believe in.
>>
>>126333394

It really is amazing how nobody in the world likes Turks. Even the Jews are loved by American Protestants.
>>
>>126347485
He can move to Canada and be what ever he says he is
>>
>>126344989
rare
>>
File: dp.jpg (8KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
dp.jpg
8KB, 238x192px
>>126347485

https://pastebin.com/YzLhiaBg
>>
File: 1489977679525.jpg (70KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489977679525.jpg
70KB, 500x500px
>Turkmenistan posting this much in the last couple days

Dude you are devaluing your flag
>>
>>126333733
Tell that to fucking Anglos. They thought it was a good idea to let sandnoggers have their own governments. We were handling them just fine.
>>
File: 1473884605626.jpg (12KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1473884605626.jpg
12KB, 238x192px
>>126334897
>muslim is a race
>>
>>126347620

I mean, the Ottoman Empire was pretty successful and, in its heyday, was the most powerful country in the world. Turkey is also light years beyond other countries. I would much rather crown Turkey a successful society/country over other previous empires (China, the UK, or, say, the Netherlands).

And note, please, how I reference not "Turkey" but Turkic people (Oghuz, Kipchak, Salar, Chuvash, etc.). This is not the same thing as "Turkish".
>>
>>126333394
It's because you're neither. You are a roach.
>>
>>126346449
>A would say half of Turks have the central asian look going, even on your western coast
now that's sheer stupidity.
>>
>>126333394
Sorry Mehmet but you're...
>>
File: 1483484811399.jpg (188KB, 1015x1291px) Image search: [Google]
1483484811399.jpg
188KB, 1015x1291px
>>126349852
>>
Genetically, it would be european, too bad you don't have the balls to leave islam, so you're stuck!
>>
>>126341888
How did these super powerful and stable nations get destabilized by weaker ones?
>>
Fuck off roachfaggot

Stop trying to be white

You are more human than Arabs but still subhuman. I that so hard to understand?

Turks are Turks, period
Why do insecure faggot always want to be something else
Croats want to be Germanic
Hohols want to be non-russian
Roaches want to be white

Why not take pride in your own heritage and own it

Rating proudly, fuck europeans AND arabs I'm an ottoman, I'm so cool I'm my own catergory
>>
>>126350451
>too bad you don't have the balls to leave islam,

Exactly. Even would-be model SS officers among the Bosniaks or Shiptars are disqualified from Europeanness for this.
>>
File: kebab-remover-in-chief.jpg (240KB, 1147x492px) Image search: [Google]
kebab-remover-in-chief.jpg
240KB, 1147x492px
>>126348701
>Most powefulpowerful
Change proxy Mehmet Onucluturk

1.Eternal Anglo
2.France
3. Russians
4. All other european countries
5.Japan
13.Roaches
..123. Arabs , spics , niggers and the rest
>>
You're a Central Asian migrant with some Greek genetics (gained 100% from rape) occupying European land. That is what you are and that is all you ever will be.
>>
>>126333394
You are not European and you never will be considered European, filthy roach.
>>
>>126350822
because turkish identity is stuck between ottoman islam, secular ataturk, and gokturk tengrism. and we don't have a distinct ''race'' there's no distinct turkish look we are mixed the fuck up
>>
>>126333394
b8

you know exactly why roach
>>
File: image.jpg (164KB, 951x1300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164KB, 951x1300px
Turks look pretty white to me desu
>>
>>126340182
>Western culture, throughout most of its history, has been nearly equivalent to Christian culture
That's just WE WUZzers acknowledging that Christianity (i.e., Catholicism) is objectively the best religion, so they appropriate it as their own out of pride. It's really the only universal religion, unlike Islam, Protestantism, Hinduism, Shintoism, which are attached to nationality.
>>
File: Turks_in_Europe_tk.png (62KB, 1390x998px) Image search: [Google]
Turks_in_Europe_tk.png
62KB, 1390x998px
>>126348701
>Turkey is also light years beyond other countries.
>I would much rather crown Turkey a successful society/country

That's why you are in USA and there are gorillions of Turkish diaspora in Europe (not counting Eastern Thrace).

It's like a Portuguese diaspora emmigrating and his family not returning to the fatherland and his kid saying PT is light years from other countries .
>>126352106
What about reading the entire Wiki article, idiot?
>>
>>126352455
>What about reading the entire Wiki article, idiot?
why should i?
>>
File: american soldier beheaded.jpg (10KB, 179x182px) Image search: [Google]
american soldier beheaded.jpg
10KB, 179x182px
Wow what a cringeworthy thread
>>126351726
Call us white again, son of a whore cracker.
>>
File: amerifat gets rekt.gif (2MB, 314x284px) Image search: [Google]
amerifat gets rekt.gif
2MB, 314x284px
>>126339435
>>126346449
>AMERIFAT EDUCATION
Damn i wish we killed some amerifats at incirlik already. your kind is very annoying.
>>
File: .....png (768KB, 1280x1172px) Image search: [Google]
.....png
768KB, 1280x1172px
>>126352993
>>126353195
Here we go, this roach again.
>>
File: 1 v1 muslim versus white.jpg (137KB, 484x252px) Image search: [Google]
1 v1 muslim versus white.jpg
137KB, 484x252px
>>126344282
Nice meme, underage moor.
>>
File: white.jpg (81KB, 607x371px) Image search: [Google]
white.jpg
81KB, 607x371px
>>126353260
I can't help but I really hate whites and americans (white and cuck ones) so much i want to genocide them
>>
>>126346053
I'm pretty much like you, my "turkish" father had white skin, brown wavy hair and grey eyes. It's normal to have identity issues when you're associated with a nation full of people that have nothing in common with you. Turkey is a good example of why civic nationalism and race mixing is a huge failure. People are defined by their genes, not by some artificial nationality.
>>
>>126353425
You come with this shit everyday man ffs, Go find a fucking job.
>>
File: turks european.jpg (75KB, 386x960px) Image search: [Google]
turks european.jpg
75KB, 386x960px
>>126333394
>>
>>126352993
>>
File: 1492343414032.jpg (21KB, 230x400px) Image search: [Google]
1492343414032.jpg
21KB, 230x400px
>>126353615
You're a balkanrapebaby. there's no such thing as "white" turk.
go fuck yourself and don't call yourself white
>>126353619
i said i can't help it
i wish we declared war on a white country already so i'd enlist and shoot some whites.
>>
File: turkish courage.jpg (120KB, 900x594px) Image search: [Google]
turkish courage.jpg
120KB, 900x594px
>>126353195
>>
File: read the small text above.jpg (194KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
read the small text above.jpg
194KB, 1280x960px
>>126353740
don't call yourself turk*
>>126353725
puppets of CIA getting rekt by Turks
what's wrong?
>>
>>126333394
Can somebody please put an end to this shit?
to what? you being a non european non arab. how would we end that? your a turk you fucking idiot! go back to the steppes if your so offended
>>
>>126333394
Turks are Eurasian. A little bit of every group and therefore none of them.
>>
File: 1484778922480.jpg (84KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1484778922480.jpg
84KB, 900x900px
>>126353740
>i said i can't help it
>i wish we declared war on a white country already so i'd enlist and shoot some whites.

Now that's some pathetic stuff.
>>
File: wh-te.jpg (37KB, 432x768px) Image search: [Google]
wh-te.jpg
37KB, 432x768px
Are there any white subhumans and balkanrapebabies who cosplay as Turkish here?
Today is my off-day.
>>
File: american_shitposter.png (89KB, 1271x1000px) Image search: [Google]
american_shitposter.png
89KB, 1271x1000px
>>126352808
Well, it doesn't matter anymore.
This ain't /his/

>>126353740
>>126353918
Turks
>>126347185
>>126346749

Different from Anatolia population and Europeans part.
>>
>>126348442
exept that time when egyptians were marching into anatolia
>>
>>126353615
u muslim?
>>
File: white rekt.webm (867KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
white rekt.webm
867KB, 360x640px
>>126347055
I love how whites are clueless about literally everything.
It's okay though. you're racially inferior to others hence more "special".
>>
>>126354104
>exept that time when egyptians were marching into anatolia
It took an Albanian to lead them.
>>
File: turkmen.jpg (369KB, 1280x872px) Image search: [Google]
turkmen.jpg
369KB, 1280x872px
>>126333394
You guys used to have a pretty cool culture before Turkic chinks came and cucked the fuck out of you. They conquered your land and forced their shitty religion/culture on you. Genetically you're not even related to them, but you still call yourselves Turks. Sad really.
>>
File: white guy dead.png (358KB, 600x354px) Image search: [Google]
white guy dead.png
358KB, 600x354px
>>126354427
Hello moor.
Why does your language sound like language of monkeys?
>>
File: dead amerinvaders.jpg (87KB, 960x614px) Image search: [Google]
dead amerinvaders.jpg
87KB, 960x614px
>>126354474
>Genetically you're not even related to them, but you still call yourselves Turks. Sad really.
I love how Americans are the most subhumans among other whites.
The "elite conqueror" theory has already been debunked many times.
By Allah, when will i get to kill American soldiers in Syria and Turkey?
>>
>>126354134
No. And i would have nothing against Mecca getting nuked.
>>
>>126333394
reeeeeeeeee turkroaches leave now
>>
>>126354518
Not even from here, Nukte. And the locals sound more like barking dogs.
>>
>>126354630
I WANT TO BE SECOND JUBA
>>
>>126337457

>Considers T*rkey European

Just stfu, you rapebaby. Bulgarians should be the last people on earth next to Albanians when it comes to passing judgement on who's European or not. You along with Albania *barely* qualify alone.
>>
>>126344044
Didn't want to post ITT but I find it super funny that a muslim is trying to take credit for this stuff.
Literally googling "circumference of the earth" brings up Eratosthenes, one of the first vaccination researchers was Greek and hydraulics... seriously? Never heard of Archimedes?
Everything good the islamic world had to offer came from the stolen knowledge you got after destroying the greek areas you rampaged through.
>>
>>126354787
You're more like that irritating second shit that refuses to considerately drop out of the arsehole like its big brother did before it.
>>
>>126354662
u gucci then
>>
File: 1492029305621.png (219KB, 1011x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1492029305621.png
219KB, 1011x1013px
>>126354630
Posting dead soldiers doesn't prove your point and doesn't show how edgy you are. It indicates you are a piece of shit.
>>126354787
White women are least likely to racemix thats why the propoganda is hard focused on them.That's why half of pornhub is bm/wf
>>
>>126354630
>By Allah, when will i get to kill American soldiers in Syria and Turkey?
>Turk actually wants armed conflict with America
Holy fuck you're stupid if you think the Turkish army, or hell even a pan Middle Eastern coalition, could beat America in a war. Your side would lose air superiority in the first week of the war, your navies would get destroyed, and from there it would just be a prolonged bombing campaign until the governments start to surrender.
>>
>>126333394
You're a turk, a singular thing. Don't care what you do but stay out of Europe pls.
>>
>>126354630
Allah doesn't exist you fucking mongrel. Your whole culture was replaced by Turkic invaders. How does that feel?
>>
>>126354787
this is what the jews want
>>
File: 1490537897968.jpg (53KB, 571x448px) Image search: [Google]
1490537897968.jpg
53KB, 571x448px
>>126355231
This. The only way out is to become atheist or go back to central asia and live a shamanst if you have a little faith left.
>>
File: amerifat gets roasted.jpg (68KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
amerifat gets roasted.jpg
68KB, 600x400px
>>126355159
>Holy fuck you're stupid if you think the Turkish army, or hell even a pan Middle Eastern coalition, could beat America in a
Your army lost against
>Taliban
>Mujahideens
>Viet Cong
>North Korea+China
What the fuck are you even talking about? Your army is shit.
>>126355231
>More subhuman white screeching
Lmaoing at your life, fatty. If you think 10.000 horsemen could change an entire culture then i have bad news for you: IT HAS BEEN DEBUNKED
also i'll tell my father and mother from now on to read your hilarious retarded posts. also i'll ask them if we're greeks then why are we slanted :DDD
>>126355106
>Posting dead soldiers doesn't prove your point and doesn't show how edgy you are. It indicates you are a piece of shit.

"""soldiers""" you call them, i call them "dogs".
every white american is a dog.
>>
>>126354787

On a scale from 9.9 to 10/10, how mad are you? :0
>>
>>126353740
>You're a balkanrapebaby. there's no such thing as "white" turk.

Says the brown arab-mongol rape baby. Go fuck a goat, Mehmet
>>
>>126355599
worst roach of all time.
>>
>>126354630
>By Allah, when will i get to kill American soldiers in Syria and Turkey?

What's keeping from joining your salafist brothers in al-Raqqah or other faction? Or fighting against YPG?

You just love the (You)s now take this (You) as well.

And stop putting hair gel and having a hair look like Goku if you're the same anti-""white"" Turk from these last days.
>>
>>126354518
Better than yours you fucking insect. Go shove a sword up your ass and call yourself proud survivor of Vlad Tepes' attack. I wish a second Lepanto happened to send you back to the stone age you fucking hairy monkey with a large nose.
>>
File: meanwhile in Serbia.jpg (160KB, 640x839px) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile in Serbia.jpg
160KB, 640x839px
>>126355613
>rapebaby tries to talk back
Yallah to Serbia rapebaby
>>
File: A Good Turk.jpg (673KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
A Good Turk.jpg
673KB, 1200x675px
>>126333394
Literally don't care what you have to say, because I can tell you're just whining libcuck style.

Offer some fucking value and I'll respect you. Don't demand it, loser.
>>
File: based.jpg (39KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
based.jpg
39KB, 850x400px
>>126355668
I don't want to join ISIS because i'm not muslim
I just hate whites and the west. But i can get along with Islam pretty well because Islam triggers white subhumans. But fuck ISIS.
>>
>>126355599
>10.000 horsemen
That's the point. A small group of chinks forced you to take their name and religion lol. Pathetic.
>>
>>126333394
Maybe I do suffer from white privilege after all. Because I have no cravings to be accepted for something other than exactly what I am. Mahammad wanted to be jewish, and got sissy-pissed when they rejected him. (you) want to be either european or arab with acceptance from at least one of the groups. Why is Ottoman not good enough for you? (Nordic is plenty good for me, not that I don't see fine points in other breeds, but I don't need their approval, and certainly not to be considered one of theirs, a close relative does just fine Mediterraneans, Angelos, Francs and mostly and lately, sadly germanics)
>>
File: amerifats.jpg (166KB, 594x380px) Image search: [Google]
amerifats.jpg
166KB, 594x380px
>>126356398
>literally believed what i said
WHITE
SUBHUMANS
IN
CHARGE
OF
HISTORY
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Now, go be a pathetic white subhuman like in Iraq or Afghanistan. Don't forget to get shot there and die like the white amerisubhuman you are.
>>
>>126355599
>>Holy fuck you're stupid if you think the Turkish army, or hell even a pan Middle Eastern coalition, could beat America in a
>Your army lost against
>>Taliban
>>Mujahideens
>>Viet Cong
>>North Korea+China
>What the fuck are you even talking about? Your army is shit.
You're an idiot because you don't understand the difference between fighting guerrilla groups and fighting a regular army. In Iraq, which you brought up, the US Army absolutely destroyed the Iraqi Army. It was such an overwhelming victory it's not even worth talking about. When you say 'lost against' you really mean that the US Army pointlessly occupied territory. In my example, I specifically said that the US would bomb you guys until surrender, which would happen. Your country is so unstable it couldn't survive getting all of its major cities bombed without having mass revolts.

You've been fed Islamic propaganda that somehow the US got destroyed by goatfuckers with AK-47's, no doubt. War and post war occupation aren't the same.
>>
File: americans in vietnam.jpg (168KB, 964x638px) Image search: [Google]
americans in vietnam.jpg
168KB, 964x638px
>>126356593
OP is a retarded cuck who was brainwashed by white subhumans.
Don't worry, he'll be fine within 1 or 2 years.
>>126356947
>those excuses
LOL
>>
>>126347050
hope this is a joke
>>
>>126356647
I don't give a fuck about the middle east. A bunch of third world shitskins killing each other. Those are your brothers. Go there and die with ISIS.
>>
File: turkey stretch.jpg (37KB, 599x339px) Image search: [Google]
turkey stretch.jpg
37KB, 599x339px
Soon, Mehmet...
>>
>>126357246
I wish this happens. That region is nothing but shit.
>>
File: dead amerisubhuman.jpg (55KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
dead amerisubhuman.jpg
55KB, 400x300px
>>126357107
No it is not. Americans are the most retarded and subhumans on 4chan.
When will Hiro rangeban USA already?
>>126357169
>I don't have balls
what a pity
well let's hope a based black guy or mexican kills you.
>>
File: dead kurd.jpg (53KB, 592x357px) Image search: [Google]
dead kurd.jpg
53KB, 592x357px
>>126357246
>>
>>126333394
its a full fledged shithole and u need to go back, back to the hive that is
>>
File: raid.jpg (21KB, 186x271px) Image search: [Google]
raid.jpg
21KB, 186x271px
>>126333394
It is time to end this once and for all
>>
>>126334461
They kinda joined on accident, if you look into it
>>
>>126350158
WHAT THE

FUCK
>>
File: dead amerishart.jpg (36KB, 390x310px) Image search: [Google]
dead amerishart.jpg
36KB, 390x310px
>>126357681
>>
>>126333394
It's neither, your country nameliterally tells you what you are: Turkish. As in, a descendant from the central Asian Turkish tribes. Neither arab, Aryan, or european.
>>
>>126333394
Constantinopole sucks dick we don't want it back. Greece is shit - please invade it and genocide all Greeks.
Also please assassinate Erdogan you had a good thing going until he got power.
>>
>>126357915
WAIT!!! GREECE NEEDS TO PAY BACK DENBTS BEFORE GENOCIDE!
>>
File: american kiad germany 1944.jpg (1MB, 1247x869px) Image search: [Google]
american kiad germany 1944.jpg
1MB, 1247x869px
>>126357849
i'm kind of bored by posting these pictures
when will i get to kill an amerifat
>>
File: cau Ottoman Partition.png (125KB, 850x639px) Image search: [Google]
cau Ottoman Partition.png
125KB, 850x639px
>>126357335
Good. I can respect a nationalist Turk who rejects ruling over Kurds and Levantines. Enough of petty imperialist hangovers.

Has to happen in the west too, though. Europe will revive, and Constantinople will be retaken. Resign yourselves to it.
>>
File: impale.jpg (285KB, 575x1114px) Image search: [Google]
impale.jpg
285KB, 575x1114px
>>126356033
Hey Roach

I will be quite honest if it would go after me I would erase all races that are not white (except for Asians and Japanese) on this planet.

I'd like to take off your skin
And then feed your flesh to the dogs while you are still alive.

But I am well educated and civilized

So I tell you just fuck you and hopefully you have a painful death.

motherfucker
>>
File: denbts.jpg (83KB, 666x712px) Image search: [Google]
denbts.jpg
83KB, 666x712px
>>126358008
We march in, make them pay denbts then we kill them so they cannot get more denbts.
>>
>>126358066
>Resign yourselves to it.
Please say this in Istanbul like how Greeks said that yesterday in Istanbul. they were lynched and one got stabbed in the leg.
>>
>>126333394

You're 0% European, obviously; you're literally brown muslims, don't be silly.
>>
>>126333394
When under Hellenic and Roman influence, then yes 'Turkey' would have been considered European. However since the Muslim invasion circa 700AD, and then the loss of Constantinople in 1400s, you are not European.
>>
>>126333394
Turkey is Turkey. More like 20% Euro and 80% sand niggers
>>
>>126357846
The Turk's final form.
>>
File: face of a Roman noble.jpg (73KB, 634x858px) Image search: [Google]
face of a Roman noble.jpg
73KB, 634x858px
>>126358221
>When under Hellenic and Roman influence, then yes 'Turkey' would have been considered European

Hellenics and Romans had nothing to do with your inferior race.
>>
>>126358221
Under Hellenic and Roman influence it would be barbarian rapebaby just like the British Isles are.
>>
Sandniggers
>>
>>126357373
I'm Greek so I have no bias when I say cakers are the stupidest people I've ever met. Turkey is practically everything BUT Arabic, it's even more celtic than it is Arabic for fuck sakes. That being said, I know you're baiting/trolling but I don't really mind because it's kinda the satirical-truth humor I enjoy.

Also gib back Greek land
>>
>>126354787
fucking lmfao
>>
>>126358482
>I'm Greek
explains why you're not as retarded as white canadians here.
we should eradicate whites from 4chan
>>
File: ghoWHPB.jpg (206KB, 1008x563px) Image search: [Google]
ghoWHPB.jpg
206KB, 1008x563px
>>126358185
It won't be a handful of misguided unprepared enthusiasts next time.
>>
>>126336564
Christianity is a middle eastern, Jewish religion
>>
>>126359004
Meant for >>126338414
>>
>>126357915
Suck my dick you depressed faggot
>>
>>126333394
maşallah brother
>>
>>126333394
Is a pile of shit earth or is it food.
Neither it's the shit stage between both.
>>
>>126359004
Original Christianity was Hellenistic. Recall what language the Gospels were first written in. It got progressively Romanised and then Germanised as time went on and the further it got from its geographic origins.
>>
File: real-turk.jpg (48KB, 690x459px) Image search: [Google]
real-turk.jpg
48KB, 690x459px
>>126333394
convert back my assimilated brother
>>
>>126358760
Well no one here in Canada would doubt for a second that I'm 'white' but it's a stupid term and I don't want anything to do with those who identify with or take pride in it. I find it to be more of a euphemism for 'cultureless mutt' than anything else, really.
>>
File: smug muslim.jpg (122KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
smug muslim.jpg
122KB, 1500x1500px
>>126359382
>assimilated
Stop 'greekwashing'. Turks are no way related to Greeks. Neither culturally nor genetically
culturally being said, stop taking credit of our food and history please. go cook your own food.
>>
>>126340767
The most accurate version they say
>>
>>126340227
You're honestly so retarded it hurts. Shia Islam is more "arab" than Sunni Islam is. In shia Islam of you have Arab blood you're seen as a noble/royal, wjolenin Sunni Islam no one cares about your blood.
Why do you think shia Islam is contained in the Middle East while Islam in Europe and every Muslim majority country outside the Middle East is Sunni?
Also Persia never became shia willingly. It was Sunni until the 16th century when their Turkic ruler genocide all the Persian Sunnis in order to make a demographic shift to shia because he wanted his own brand of Islam to compete with the Sunni ottomans
>>
>>126359709
Not one of you cunts doesn't have a majority of Greek-speaking ancestors in 1500 AD, unless you're crypto Armenians.
>>
File: Europe.png (30KB, 254x243px) Image search: [Google]
Europe.png
30KB, 254x243px
>>126333394
>Is Turkey a full-fledged European country
No, geographically and culturally.
>>
>>126359340
topkek

>Jesus and the apostles spoke Greek
>>
>>126359752
>Also Persia never became shia willingly. It was Sunni until the 16th century when their Turkic ruler genocide all the Persian Sunnis in order to make a demographic shift to shia because he wanted his own brand of Islam to compete with the Sunni ottomans

Now that's the only non-retarded American i've seen today.
Are you white? If yes then how come your iq isn't below 20?
>>
you're the offspring of europeans conquered by muslim scum.
>>
File: look at this dude.jpg (45KB, 650x752px) Image search: [Google]
look at this dude.jpg
45KB, 650x752px
>>126357915
>Constantinopole sucks dick we don't want it back
It was never yours to begin with, barbarian
>>
>>126359885
You actually think the gospels were written by the apostles?
>>
>>126359885
They spoke Aramaic domestically, but they wrote, or had others write for them, in Greek.
>>
>>126359929
>european
no white washing please. we are not white subhumans.
>>
>>126359752
Shia is a religion of non-Arabs ostensibly converted to Arabian religion who live beside Arabs and know what scum they are. Those who live further afield, like in Pakistan or Tatarstan or Indonesia barely even know what an Arab is, so it's not an issue for them. That reforming Shah could never have even dreamt of embarking on such an ambitious programme if it wasn't so clearly suited to the temperament of the masses of the population.
>>
>>126360416
>Shia is a religion of non-Arabs ostensibly converted to Arabian religion who live beside Arabs and know what scum they are
hmm
I must tell Shia Saudis, Yemenis, Iraqis, Shia Gulf Arabs, Syrians that they're actually not Arab they converted to Shia Islam because they hate Arabs
>WHITE SUBHUMAN LOGIC
>>
>>126358167
why not just invade Greece and take over the land as a repayment, then kick all the greeks out.
>>
Turks have the temperament of Arabs and Niggers. I used to live in Turkey. All it takes is an insult to ones mother, wife or sister and they turn red and go crazy. It's unbelievable. They are so thin skinned.
>>
>>126360416
This. The same reason Christianity was widely accepted in Europe, while mostly rejected by Jews and other Middle Easterners.
>>
File: roach killer 01.jpg (79KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
roach killer 01.jpg
79KB, 800x531px
>>126333394
You belong to mongolia roach, red giant will rise in Kürdîstan we will drive back you and your mongol kin from our lands
>>
>>126335193
This.
>>
>>126360799
>claims he has been to turkey
>claims he insulted a literal turk's mother IN turkey
>is still breathing
nah
>>
>>126359907
No I'm Iranian.
>>126360416
>Shia is a religion of non-Arabs ostensibly converted to Arabian religion who live beside Arabs and know what scum they are
Then why are most shia Arabs themselves, and why were they shia from the start, while Iran only became majority shia in the 1500s? (Iran is still 10% Sunni today).
Also, then why is having Arab blood seen as a sign of nobility in among shia?
Take your retardation elsewhere.
And the shah had an inferiority complex towards the ottomans, so in order to make Persia shia he genocided as many Persian Sunni has he could because they refused to convert, while the ones who managed to get away fled to neighboring arab countries.
He did all of this because he was jealous of the ottomans.
He then imported Arab shia from other Arab countries in order to replace the Persian Sunnis he killed or that fled.
If it wasn't for him Iran would still be majority Sunni today.
As for religion wise, shia and sunni are virtually identical, with the main difference being disagreement over successorship of caliph
>>
Sorry. Everyone below the Matterhorn is a nigger.

South of that is the African Plate.
>>
>>126361439
>No I'm Iranian.
Now it explains
Lmao, nearly everyone who's not a retard itt is non-white
coincidence? i think not. whites are literal retards
>>
>>126360615
Are you not aware that Arabic wasn't spoken by the Gulf in ancient times, or that there are still non-Arabic languages in the Hadhramaut? I shouldn't even have to discuss Akkad, Assyria or Canaan.
>>
>>126361773
They are fucking retards desu. Most ignorant and arrogant retards on the planet. If they all killed themselves the world would be much better off.
>>
File: ir kurds map-06.gif (60KB, 961x577px) Image search: [Google]
ir kurds map-06.gif
60KB, 961x577px
>>126360877
Biji
>>
>>126361926
What really gets on my nerves is their poor knowledge about history (notice poor, i'm not saying they don't know anything, i'm saying they know 20% of a subject) and how they manage to brainwash non-whites.
We need a Black Stalin to get rid of that filthy race.
>>
>>126362232
True. If they hear just a little about something, they make up or assume the rest because of their egos and they think they're all knowing, but it just shows their arrogance, ignorance, and mental retardation. It's basically why the rest of the world hates them. Inferior dirty kuffar who think so highly of themselves, then get butthurt when no one wants to be their friends.
This Spaniard nigger doesn't know anything about Iran, the Middle East, or Islam for example get he's talking like he knows it all.
>>
>>126361349
lol I'm half Turkish myself
I've gotten into many fights
you must be imagining me as some cuck
My name is anonymous, not mouthbreathing moron
>>
File: turks european.png (87KB, 1104x927px) Image search: [Google]
turks european.png
87KB, 1104x927px
>>126333394
You are arab and muslim, noe fuck off roach
>>
>>126333394
you are arab original and maybe a muslim
you can share , cutting your balls by 2 but you still a sub human , dont you?

so die please.
>>
>>126362738
i didnt ask for your life story, retard
>>
>>126362894
lmao what the fuck is wrong with this fpd's english
>>
>>126363014
fdp*
>>
Keep the muslims out of Europe. Oh wait, nvm.

If you hate niggers, jews, spics, arabs, faggots, commie scum as much as we do and you want to raid some tranny server once in a while, you should join the official Moon Central Discord! White people only. Introduce yourself in #introductions

https://discord.gg/rDSBTgq

1, 2, 3 ,4 I declare a race war!
Join us and lynch a nigger tonight!

14/88,
The Triple K Mafia

P.S Fuck Niggers
>>
>>126362654
All we really need to know is that Sunni Islam is shit. And we mostly learn that in our own infested Western cities. Any notions we have about the East can be tailored around this fundamental truth, to best suit policies that would undermine neo-Ottomans and Salafis.
>>
File: TreatyOfSevres_(corrected).png (98KB, 1024x738px) Image search: [Google]
TreatyOfSevres_(corrected).png
98KB, 1024x738px
>>126333394
GIB BACK CLAY THEN WE CAN TALK
Also Sévres Turkey was best Turkey
>>
File: 324234242.jpg (2MB, 4940x3740px) Image search: [Google]
324234242.jpg
2MB, 4940x3740px
>>126363143
>spain
>still thinks he is part of the West
you probably think you're white too
>>
>>126333394
you were asian, but are now ethnically just as sandnigger as the rest of them
>>
File: ilber ortaylı.jpg (14KB, 600x334px) Image search: [Google]
ilber ortaylı.jpg
14KB, 600x334px
>>126362654
This is the reason why i stopped trying to educate whites and started to insult them. insult works way better than education because they're inherently retarded. I'm actually a very calm dude but whites turned me into Mugabe. As a Turkish historian (pic related) says, ignorant people are bad but half-ignorant people are the worst.
I think whites commited a great sin like throwing a molotov coctail at Kaaba or eating bacon while watching israeli soldiers killing muslims and taking a shit on quran during ramadan hence Allah turned them into retards.
>>
File: greek converts.png (319KB, 809x767px) Image search: [Google]
greek converts.png
319KB, 809x767px
>>126359709
nt convert
>>
>>126363477
You are dumber than a post. Go join Daesh, get gassed.
>>
>>126363358
I'm English. Memes aside, Spaniards are impeccably Western. All that really means is descendants of the Gothic-founded Romano-Germanic Carolingian-centred Catholic civilisation. The later Reformation added a new division, as did the rise of Industry and imperialism, but this original distinction from the Graeco-Slavonic Orthodox East remains relevant in many ways.
>>
>>126333394
easy solution to your problem
kill yourself
>>
>>126363145
Mussolini wanted that region after republic. Atatürk said to your ambassador "came and take it. We are waiting." after donning his field marshall uniform.
as usual you pussed out and attack Greece ten years later.
>>
>>126363477
>amerikalılar fevkalade tarihten ve çoğrafyadan bihaber, akademisyenleri dahil. onlar pek fazla anlamazlar orta doğu'yu farklı kültürler coğrafyayı falan, bu çok açık bir şey.
>>
>>126364038
coğrafya*
>>
File: IMG_3501.jpg (165KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3501.jpg
165KB, 720x720px
>>126363143
Sunni and Shia Islam are virtually the same, who are only divided due to historical events, not religious or theological ones.
If you think Sunni's are shit, then you would think Shia's are equally shit if you actually knew anything.
You look at Iran and Saudi Arabia having a dick measuring contest, and stupidly assume that it has anything to do with religion.
And since you're also an idiot who for whatever reason likes to suck our dicks, you assume "muh shia are based".
>>126363477
True, and I agree. But what do you really expect from them lawlz
>>
>>126363774
you are a fucking subhuman and no amount of education can save you from your incestuous and broken genealogy. go brush your teeth and read jamal's sharia leaflet you fucking wanker.
>>
File: j2.png (619KB, 1787x960px) Image search: [Google]
j2.png
619KB, 1787x960px
>>126363755
J2 has nothing to do with Greece.
>>
>>126363477
>a great sin like throwing a molotov coctail at Kaaba or eating bacon while watching israeli soldiers killing muslims and taking a shit on quran during ramadan
Your imagination is so thoroughly colonised by Semitic rubbish that you can't even envisage an outrage that doesn't involve offending the honour of Arabs. Sad. Teshub and Tengri are disappointed.
>>
File: 1495288607709.jpg (126KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
1495288607709.jpg
126KB, 501x585px
>>126333394
Guess who owns Erdogan?
>>
>>126364332
مين؟ امك؟
>>
>>126364510
لا امك انت يا عرص يابن الخول
>>
>>126364610
بنيك ربك يا اخو الشرموطة زب الخيل بكس امك يا ابن شهوة نصف
افريقية
>>
>>126333394
you should have stayed in Central Asia

you pissed off the Arabs with your attitude

you destroyed the beautiful Byzantine Empire

you are swarming our continent with Erdogan supporters

and you wonder why everyone doesnt like you?!
>>
>>126333394

DEATH TO TURKIYE
TURKIYE BURN IN HELL INSHALLAH
>>
>>126364223
They have the same most frequent haplogroup, you stupid fucking nigger.

>Turks are no way related to Greeks. Neither culturally nor genetically
Objectively wrong. You cannot get out of this roach.
>>
File: dying amerifat.jpg (76KB, 634x417px) Image search: [Google]
dying amerifat.jpg
76KB, 634x417px
>>126365374
Turks are more related to Iranians and Azeris than to Greeks, my underage white subhuman friend.
And besides, R1b is not related to Greeks either.

Also, who the fuck do you think you are? Do you think you know anything about what you say? Your brain is as small as your dick.
>>
>>126364216
What the hell? Why are you so hostile? I see absolutely nothing wrong with what the Spaniard said. You sound exactly like the short-tempered 'subhumans' you make fun of.
>>
>>126365816
sağlam bokpostalama sayın sihirbaz
>>126365898
>hala bi bok anladığı yok
kapat çeneni köle!
>>
>>126365816

DEATH TO TURKIYE
TURKIYE BURN IN HELL

INSHALLAH
>>
>>126333333
>>
>>126364332
>>126364510
>>126364610
>>126364929

خلاص يا ابن القحبة انت وياه لا تفشلونا
>>
>>126333394
The only thing that matters is that you are a roach...End of story...
>>
>>126366737
>...
if...i...write...like...this...will...i...suck...dicks?
>>
>>126333394
>when I consider myself and Arab

So you speak Arabic? Are you Turkish or are you originally from an Arab country? You aren't Arab, you never will be. We don't want to associate with Turks, I have killed many Turks with my sword
>>
>>126366846
DEATH TO TURKIYE
TURKIYE BURN IN HELL

INSHALLAH
>>
>>126365816
>Turks are more related to Iranians and Azeris than to Greeks
I agree to an extent which I feel would be mutual if I were able to describe it but by the same token it's kind of stupid to deny there isn't a large Greek ancestral component in (at least) western Turkey.
>>
>>126366846
Why is it so important for you guys to want to know what the fuck you are...European, Arab, who fucking cares, when half of the world dont like you
>>
>>126366642
هو اللي بدا!!
>>
File: 1489164237355.jpg (110KB, 373x373px) Image search: [Google]
1489164237355.jpg
110KB, 373x373px
>>126366141
So these are the people calling people rapebabies...
Thread posts: 302
Thread images: 80

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.