[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT IF COMEY/MUELLER AND SETH RICH IS JUST COVER FOR SOMETHING

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 61

File: PR1.jpg (62KB, 616x482px) Image search: [Google]
PR1.jpg
62KB, 616x482px
Ever since the 16th, it seems like the information ecosystem has been absolutely glutted with bombshells. I have never seen anything even remotely like this, and I've been poking around the weird internet places the whole time. What we are experiencing now is completely novel in the history and experience of mankind (as far as we have been told...). But this calls to mind a question:

What if all this insane controversy was just a cover for something much, much bigger? What if we are all having our attention turned away from the REAL goings-on toward elaborately-staged media events and sideshows? Stop and consider for a moment the insanity we have been experiencing over the past four days. Look at the traffic this board has been getting. Imagine what that traffic will look like now with the six gorillian t_d's show up. And what will everybody be talking about? Seth Rich. Mueller. In other words, politics as usual, albeit in a giagantized and grossly distorted form.

DIG DEEPER.

Something is happening.
>>
>>126329609
I agree. I think we are getting close, but there are pieces we haven't put together.

The Hillary quote "we will all hang" really sticks in my head
>>
File: PR2.jpg (48KB, 604x503px) Image search: [Google]
PR2.jpg
48KB, 604x503px
>>126329609
You sometimes have to ask yourself how much of a joke the Discos were actually playing. We could all laugh at rubber aliens and flat earth stuff, but everyone who understands the game being played gets that underneath the mirth and merriment is a dead-serious agenda. You have to understand, the 322s and Yalies were the real enemies of the Discos, since those guys generally kicked around the nerdier, prolier, more vulnerable types and these were by and large the most likely to become Popes. The whole movement has been twofold since:
>expose(s) the tools used to manipulate the masses
>use those same tools more effectively than the assholes to manipulate the masses in the hopes that it (see above)
>and the lulz, but that's three
What happened since the inception of the Resistance, so to speak, was that the good guys learned more and more and more esoteric knowledge while the assholes gained more and more and more power. It has been an arms race ever since, and it has become more serious since the 1990's, when many things were discovered that really drove home how important the fight really is. Some of these things are almost unbelievable, but we are currently being prepared to accept even the most unbelievable things. We are being bombarded by probabilities collapsing in most unusual and exotic ways. Some people would assert that esoteric power exercised here and on boards like it helped effect this change. They might also assert that they have made contact with entities or identities which have emerged from this collective concentrated consciousness.
>>
https://twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/with_replies
Read these tweets. This guy knew Seth Rich. Obama, General Flynn, are followers.

Puts a lot into perspective
>>
File: PR3.jpg (54KB, 614x407px) Image search: [Google]
PR3.jpg
54KB, 614x407px
>>126330873
It's okay to start being honest with ourselves. It's okay to start letting the kids sit at the adult table. I know, I know... I am playing with fire here. The thing is, everyone is playing with fire now. If you are not playing with fire, you simply are not playing at all.
So, underneath all this strangeness and posturing, what is there? There are simply folks who understand we are in a battle and understand that the only tools that work are the same tools the assholes use to try and dominate the planet. Yes, they also use violence, but their real control has an esoteric basis. The middle of the new things we are learning about reality is something I think many people would scoff at, say, last year. It is customary not to spoon-feed the kiddos, so you vets might have to gently dose the TV babies about what I'm getting at. But what I'm getting at is this: what we are looking at is political theater, a great ruse obviously emplaced to whip up the "right" and "left" in a ineffective froth. Look at what they have done to this beautiful board! All the "political" threads are just trash and trolling and base stupid ineffectual shit-talking. That is ideal if you want to keep the masses deeply and passionately distracted.
>>
>>126329609
Look into the pipeline the Saudis are building.
>>
>>126329609
The real story is Seth Rich
His death was supposed to be secret.
According to FBIAnon and Anon5 Seth Rich is majorly connected to the podesta pedo network.

Right now (((they))) are afraid that if we keep digging further into the SR story, we might hit the motherload.
Thats why news has been bombarded with distractions lately
>>
when did this board become /r/fanfic?
>>
>>126331693
I implore my brothers and sisters to take a few steps back from the irony and really consider what we are now dealing with. The irony has been our generation's poison pill. In the depths of it, irony turns into nihilism and spiritual dormancy. When you perpetually smirk, you can never take anything serious enough to promote long-term concerted action. This is not to say that there has not been just that here and places like here, but consider that so much of it has only been directed toward irony and chaos. Irony and chaos will not save us. Really, not even the truth will save us (even though we need it to be saved). We will not save ourselves.
We will only survive if we save each other.
That's what this is about right now. I recognize that there are malicious folks here who either cannot embrace higher purpose and exist only to harm others, but I really don't think it's most people. Most people here have an urge to somehow make a difference sitting behind their computers. Look at all the successful campaigns launched off this platform. Beautiful. But only beautiful because of how it illustrates a truth we need to know. But there are other truths that will operationalize this place like never before and take us to the next level.
That is, unless they turn off the internet.
But, failing that, we have the opportunity to transform the narrative. Something is happening, and if more people know about it, we can stop the civil wars being fomented throughout the West. We can prevent martial law here. We can stop the final phase of a plan to dominate and destroy the human race.
The first breadcrumb of significance is Antarctica; the next is off the coast of Southern California. Then you can find out what happened in France, China, and Australia. That's when things really start cascading. Then you see the Black Knight, and you'll know.
Tell me when you get there. If you already are there, you know what to do.
>>
File: PR4.jpg (42KB, 618x394px) Image search: [Google]
PR4.jpg
42KB, 618x394px
>>
here a bump
>>
>>126333148
what the fuck is this conversation
>>
>>126334305
Thanks, (You).
>>126334441
RM is Robert Mueller. RR is Rod Rosenstein. You can probably fit it all together from there.
>>
I think a big problem is the lack of easily found info for average people. I think /pol/ often assumes that to many average people are incapable of waking up. But I pol needs to remeber many of these people don't have the time to spend endless hours trying to shift their the internet to figure this all out.

On top of that many people are not as talented with using the internet. And have no idea how or where to look for good info. I myself lack in this area. Its only recently I have been getting better.

My main point is pol should consider a better way to get info out there for people. Or atleast help teach people how to to find good info on the internet. We could be missing out on some good recourses because of this
>>
File: sigh.....jpg (17KB, 187x204px) Image search: [Google]
sigh.....jpg
17KB, 187x204px
>>126334689
>Stein

Every. Fucking. Time
>>
>>126331616
can someone give me a quick rundown on that twitter?
>>
>>126335095
I think it is 1/3 super serious things and 2/3 bait. You are not allowed to go 100% in situations like this.
>>
>>126334689

Who is MF?
>>
>>126329609
>>126330873
>>126331693
>>126333098
>>126333148
>>126334689
nice larping share blue

Bump all Seth richa threads
>>
>>126334939
The thing is, the information people really need might as well be in another language. The challenge is to first teach the masses the language so you can then tell them the information. This is a very complex process. Imagine undoing 1984, because that gets at the heart of it.
>>
>>126335695
This isn't a share blue thread, OP just mentioned about a possibility of a even bigger bombshell, then whats just the Seth Rich killing.

Aka a link with Seth Rich and the Podesta Pedo Network.
>>
File: theonewhoknew.jpg (137KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
theonewhoknew.jpg
137KB, 1200x1200px
>>126335695
Come with us, friend. There are things we would love to show you.
>>
>>126335697
This will FOR SURE, take years perhaps even after Trumps 2 terms (if he gets a 2nd term) to push back against the 1984 nightmare we are in.

This doesn't just apply with the U.S.A nearly all the countries in the western world, is compromised, especially Europe.
>>
File: 1495209003523.jpg (66KB, 793x570px) Image search: [Google]
1495209003523.jpg
66KB, 793x570px
>>126329609
Where did this pic come from?

Did Obama give CTR NSA tools so it could unmask private citizens? Did they use this to find the DNC leaker and kill Seth Rich?
>>
File: mostimportantmaninhistory.jpg (146KB, 1772x1176px) Image search: [Google]
mostimportantmaninhistory.jpg
146KB, 1772x1176px
>>126336497
We have like 4 months, friend. Hold on to your seat, or even better... get out and push. It might be a bumpy ride, but I guarantee it will be a lot of fun.
>>
Also, what info did Seth Rich have? Corruption, pedophilia, "donations," election rigging, etc.?
>>
>>126336590
Finding the sauce for this one is part of the learning process. I cannot give too much away for reasons. You'll get there though, and along the way you will learn some other things that might help clarify the matter.
>>
>>126336747
That's exclusively for the U.S.A, we still near to annihilate the Swamp within Europe, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.

Then we gotta fix up South America somehow.
>>
>>126336590
Is that you in the CTR chatroom, and how the fuck do you get in that chatroom?
>>
>>126336747
We don't have 4 months though, do we? This is hot right now. Reddit is deleting Seth Rich's account posts as we speak. The Russian narrative is going to dissolve soon, so the timing is good. They will move on to nastier narratives after this.
>>
>>126329609
How much bigger could it be?
>>
>>126329609
>something infowars said they found on "the dark web"
>Using Star Wars refrences
seems legit
>>
>>126337260
Hegemony.
>>
>>126336406

What does an italian-jewish communist dwarf have to do with any of this?
>>
File: 1495012538164.png (4MB, 1366x4667px) Image search: [Google]
1495012538164.png
4MB, 1366x4667px
>>
File: fuck.jpg (22KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
22KB, 600x375px
>>126329609
>russia/flynn paid some nigger to get richs laptop
>all the info goes on wikileaks through flynns connections
>trump is in on it, which is why he wanted flynn close to him
>the DNC was never hacked they were robbed by Flynn
>>
File: mmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg (10KB, 350x260px) Image search: [Google]
mmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg
10KB, 350x260px
>>126337582
>>
>>126337414
Game-breaking, perhaps party-collapsing grand image. Were thinking that if we dig deeper into the Seth Rich ordeal, we may uncover a nuke that will truly bring down the elites, and fully redpill the normies.

That's what the shadow government/elites are most afraid of.
>>
>>126334689
>Suggesting that Seth Rich is the new PizzaGate style honeypot and we aren't seeing (((the big picture)))
>>
>>126337274
There is a four month window we are working with. If we cannot get traction in four months, it's pretty much guaranteed that the showrunners get their way, we punch through the "singularity," and humanity as we know it ceases to exist. No pressure though.
>>
File: 0412.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
0412.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
Whatever happened to Floor 77 or whatever it was called?
>>
>>126333098
>off the coast of Southern California

On land or under water?
We know planes circle around certain areas. Is this related?
>>
>>126333148
people don't write like that in a chatroom

fucking retards.
>>
>>126337905
You need so many more parentheses.
>>
>>126337931
Exciting times were living in huh.
>>
>>126335095
How about a quick scoop?
>>
>>126338080
4/10 , you should post less. More effect.
>>
File: johnny-mnemonic-1995-15-g.jpg (111KB, 637x1000px) Image search: [Google]
johnny-mnemonic-1995-15-g.jpg
111KB, 637x1000px
>>126336850
I think Rich had the usual details on DNC corruption and collusion with the media, that we live in a duopoly totalitarian state.

The pizza stuff was probably always on the periphery, maybe he heard rumors, but I don't think he had hard evidence of that.

We are able to correlate a lot of information back to Jeffrey Epstein.
>>
>>126338092
It is the best of times, it is the worst of times.
Right now, after the exotic collapse which produced Trump, it seems like the plan is a pretty standard issue Civil Unrest/Crackdown combo stoked by all these wildly inflammatory stories we have been seeing. The goal is to shut down the internet and quell investigation until their victory is entirely assured. That's what we are trying to beat to the punch. This is it. This is the beginning of the climax. This is Will Smith flying off the planet toward the mother ship. Anything and everything could easily go wrong.
>>
>>126337971
7th floor group?
They don't want us talking about them.
>>
kimdotcom just said on twitter he is meeting his lawyers monday and on tuesday will have a big announcement about seth rich.
>>
File: goodold.gif (3MB, 394x210px) Image search: [Google]
goodold.gif
3MB, 394x210px
>>126337799
if we can find evidence that it was in fact a leak or seth rich himself it destroys the "muh Russia" line we've been getting fed for almost a year.

It would completely erode the support for the Democratic party, hopefully splintering that support to the Libs and Greens. We have stagnated under the two party system for far too long.

Also don't forget the Dems are currently in court over whether or not they committed fraud by accepting donations in primaries.
>>
>>126338080
Soooo....
Antartica is curious
>spoopy nazi base ice walls with admiral brad's alleged testimony of Land Before Time style shit
but what (((esoteric))) knowledge have we legitimately uncovered by shitposting? digital propaganda is cool and all but not exactly esoteric.
>>
>>126338464
well since the FCC chairman is against net neutrality I wouldn't consider this to be a good thing.
>>
>>126338865
Well no denying that for sure, but it's more that the elites are afraid of us uncovering even more, even after all this.

The Seth Rich assassination is already the scandal of the century, but there's way more that they don't want us finding out.
>>
bump. so is melatonin really an age reversal drug?? i cant find much on william regelson, seems to be scrubbed.
>>
File: 1472530194372.gif (4MB, 375x221px) Image search: [Google]
1472530194372.gif
4MB, 375x221px
>all it would take is assange to say seth rich was the leaker
>he won't do it because he's too goddamned principled
>>
i think OP is suicided...
>>
>>126340083
No if he says it directly, then it would go against Wikileaks protection of it's whistleblowers/leakers. Plus it's also to protect the families of the leakers.

People would be afraid to leak to wikileaks if they said directly where they get their documents from. Even if they are long dead, because their families will be put in grave danger.
>>
>>126337905
the bigger picture becomes clearer the more we understand about these sub-issues. Days upon days of persistent threads and research, resilience to the manufactured bullshit of shills. more knowledge=more connections
>>
>>126338792
He better be well protected, since he will likely have an attempt on his life, or they will try to cut off any live streams about his announcement, or if he takes it to twitter, massive DDOS attacks
>>
>>126336590
so is that the kimdotcom twitter handle guy? i just seen hes about to have a big announcement concerning seth rich case next week after lawyer talk
>>
THERE WILL BE NO BASIC INCOME. THE ELITES WILL KILL OFF THE POPULATION WITH AUTOMATION AND ROBOTICS. THEN REPOPULATE WITHIN THEIR BLOODLINES.
>>
File: 1494975659365-pol.png (66KB, 510x332px) Image search: [Google]
1494975659365-pol.png
66KB, 510x332px
>>126331616
Holy fuck, just a quick glance showed Obama and Flynn as followers.
>>
This is an elaborate slide thread Guys
>concern troll/10
>basic bitch psyop tech
just intellectual keyword theory
applied across the top 20 /pol/ topics
over the last 5-10days
Pretty well written tho alphabetbro
Bet you went to one of those
>(((good schools)))

>>126330422
"We will all hang"
-quote of the century

2c:
Let's play
-where's Obama?
-Hillary?
-Huma?
-Lynch?
-Rice?
-Kaine?
-Mook?
-Palmieri?
-Wasserman-Schultz?

Buckle Up Buttercup,
It's gonna get weird.
>>
>>126329609
Op, what's your biggest personal advice? Honestly the last few months have been a fucking rollercoaster for me. from 9/11 to full blow pedo sadistic government.
>>
MF is probably Michael Flynn
>>
>>126335593
Im guessing Michael Flynn 'back on the news'
>>
File: 20170520_143023.jpg (154KB, 376x431px) Image search: [Google]
20170520_143023.jpg
154KB, 376x431px
>>126336406
I - I think I hear my mother calling...
>>
>>126339034
net neutrality=government regulation. stop falling for the doublespeak.
>>
>>126338919
All propaganda is esoteric. It is not what it is, which means it is arcaned. That's what this is all about. There are materials we have to learn how to read before we can move forward. Understanding the implications of the Kek stuff and Trump helps shed some light on the truth. Uncovering the forest behind the trees which are Seth Rich and Comey/Mueller is another clue. These are shadows on a cave wall, though. The powers and political actors we "know" are really just projections, media amalgams. The "personalities" we "hear" and "see" are extensively groomed and prepared for our consumption. We are watching a movie, albeit one where the producer got fired mid-production and most of the cast and crew quit or were fired. The original plot was Bush/Clinton II, but that fell apart. Nonetheless, the show must go on.
Behind the show, however, there are really interesting things afoot.
>>
>>126333148
They're saying that Robert Mueller will happen tonight, but they can tip it before it's on the news. They decide to 'let it ride'
>>
File: 1491912138078.png (21KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
1491912138078.png
21KB, 112x112px
>>126329609
The Comey firing was obviously Trump trying to distract from something else. Every news organization is literally putting all their resources into digging through Comey's diaries, not looking for anything new.

I wish to Kek that I knew what horrors Trump was trying to distract the world from noticing.

>THOSE REPORTS SAYING TRUMP WAS SURPRISED BY COMEY FALLOUT
If you believe that Trump, widely accepted as being very intelligent, intelligent enough to literally meme himself to the White House, is surprised there is fallout from firing the FBI director who is investigating Russian ties to his campaign... You are so blind you might as well kill yourself.
>>
File: mM30MiPs0k.jpg (2MB, 3824x1666px) Image search: [Google]
mM30MiPs0k.jpg
2MB, 3824x1666px
>>126329609
>>126330873
>>126331693
>>126333148
seriously... at first I thought " he could be on something", but this conversations are so retarded and so obviously to keep us focussing who "Palpatine" or "AE" or some other cryptic shit is to distract us from Seth Rich.

His name was SETH RICH
Die Shareblue retard!!!
>>
>>126341620
>Pretty well written tho alphabetbro
>Bet you went to one of those
>(((good schools)))
Thanks?
>>
File: THEORIGINAL.jpg (643KB, 1350x1800px) Image search: [Google]
THEORIGINAL.jpg
643KB, 1350x1800px
>>126343785
Friend, don't be so credulous. How on earth is sliding all other threads on this board with Seth Rich threads helping current investigations? It seems more like an attempt to bury legitimate scandals under other also legitimate but less important scandals. Yes, there are more important scandals than Seth Rich and Trump's Troubles. Those are both maybe important, but in a constrained and local way that will not disrupt the ultimate plan.
>>
>>126343398

Your posts are really entertaining but cut the dose and scale the larp back a little.
>>
>>126343785
got a readable version of that pic pls?
>>
>>126344258
Yea "important scandals" like Melania doesnt wear a headscarf or Comey already said under oath that there were no interference from Trump.

sage
>>
>>126344458
open in new tab or download it
>>
>>126344488
thats not how sage works newfag
>>
>>126344539
i did open in new tab, its still way too small to read. I even zoom in but it gets too pixelated.

needs CSI enhance
>>
File: image.jpg (233KB, 800x1013px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
233KB, 800x1013px
>>126344488

>nice get
>can't sage
>drK1NG

I HAD A DREAM THAT NUPOL LEFT THE BOARD
>>
>>126344578
>>126344702
thanks sherlock
telling someone is newfag is more newfag than everything
sage
>>
>>126344702
Just give them time. Or not, because of the whole 4 months thing. I think if things go sour there won't be boards.
>>126345140
>does not even disco; never heard of
>>
>>126345140

>IDs are the same color
>must be the same

Is this that letter from Birmingham I've heard so much about?
>>
>>126331616
>#TheRealLukeSkywalker
>>
Would anyone be surprised if they dropped something while Trump was out of the country?

It was already reported Trump was really worried about going and that he wanted to shorten the trip from 9 days to 5.
>>
>>126329609
We already know about the cannibal pedophile rings in politics and billionaire circles.
>>
File: image.jpg (270KB, 800x1086px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
270KB, 800x1086px
>>126345948

You don't know as much as you think friend
>>
File: icebergtip.jpg (94KB, 1000x669px) Image search: [Google]
icebergtip.jpg
94KB, 1000x669px
>>126345948
>>
File: Crash+test+train.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Crash+test+train.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>126329609
I fucking hate this website. You guys take a legitimate problem and then you turn it into a lying, paranoid shitshow that makes the truth look crazy.

Go back to your fucking pedo pizza you fucking dickheads.
>>
>>126332524
>According to FBIAnon and Anon5 Seth Rich is majorly connected to the podesta pedo network.
Fuckola, here it is. Another fucking waste of time.
>>
>>126346752
>>126345948
Like what, the alliens hovering above our planet?
>>
>>126346976
>>126347052

>powerful pedos are just a meme

I'd blast you some historical info but I have a feeling your already very familiar with a lot of it.
>>
>>126343398
yea yea the
>Rothschild vs Rockefeller
meme

But cut to the chase. We used kek and meme magic to aid the Rothschild group's election of Trump to thwart the extreme depopulation goals of the Rockefeller group. we already know this.
>>
>>126347401
No, I don't think that pedos don't exist or conspiracies don't exist, BUT NOT EVERY FUCKING CONSPIRACY INVOLVES PEDOPHILES.

You fucking guys make shit up and destroy the legitimacy of the truth. You chase down complete bullshit and embarrass yourselves. Clinton rigging the primary election was a big fucking deal, but then some idiot read an email about pizza and you turned it into shit.

It's like you all have the Midas Touch but with shit instead of gold. There really is something here with the Seth Rich thing if he is the true DNC leaker. We don't need this pizza shit, shitting up the truth.
>>
>>126336971
Kim is making moves, let's keep on doing what we're doing and hope that others do what they can >>126338013
That's what I was wondering?
>>
>>126347735

Which conspiracies DO involve pedos then? I'd like to hear from an insider.
>>
File: thingoffcali.jpg (27KB, 1031x392px) Image search: [Google]
thingoffcali.jpg
27KB, 1031x392px
>>126338013
>>126347783
>>
>>126344458
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125871994
>>
>>126347956
I'm not a fucking "insider" you mouth breather. Drink bleach.

Maybe you guys can fuck this one up by attacking local donut shops next.
>"WHAT DO THEY MEAN BY FROSTED DONUTS? WHAT IS THIS SECRET PEDO SPEAK FOR?!?!"
fucking retards.
>>
>>126341340
They really follow them? Multiple people use that account, right?
>>
>>126348252
But now France, China and Australia?
>>
File: image.png (104KB, 869x1171px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
104KB, 869x1171px
>>126349060

Does anyone have a slice of ice cream for their family crest?
>>
>>126349360

Oh, silly me, you said donuts not ice cream. Got two scoops on the brain here.
>>
>>126349206
X-files and whatnot
is not what this is
all about. When you
see it, the dots will
hopefully start connecting
and more of this
narrative will be revealed.
I know that I compromised myself up-thread, and I really want to make sure this thread doesn't get disappeared. So I will continue to be subtle.
>>
>>126349933

You should start more threads friend, this is a nice break from the normal catalog.
>>
>>126349106
Dunno, I think they were on /pol/ here the other day and I started following them. But yeah, the anon wasn't lying.
>>
>>126349933
So basically, more gnostic/space Satan fare? Not sure why you guys think this is the right board for it, but whatever.
>>
>>126349933
Saw your link to the chappelle's cousin interview..... Fuck man it's getting scary real. Don't out yourself anon, I'll pray for you tonight. We need people like you.
>>
>>126335697
This 100%.

Even when well-meaning folks wake up/sense things are wrong, they often point their cannons at the wrong target, or right target for wrong reasons. Complexity is hard for the masses.

There's a reason Gramsci and the Frankfurters took the slow, silent road.
>>
File: pep1494403243203.jpg (23KB, 578x490px) Image search: [Google]
pep1494403243203.jpg
23KB, 578x490px
>>126349933
>>126348252

Bump for thread just got interesting.
>>
>>126352208
Thanks anon. That other poster was not in fact me. We are just on the same side. Over the last week, things rising up out of the muck have really started to put things in sharp perspective. The assholes are having an exceptionally difficult time doing their job, and since their beloved "creation" for hunting down aberrant internet info is still a few months out, they are as of yet unable to stop all the leaks. That's our time frame for getting this done.
>>
>>126338464

Alex, is that you?
>>
>>126329609
what if trump is a swallowing a cock MUCH, MUCH BIGGER?
>>
>>126353022
If it were, do think I would say so?
>>
>>126352801
AI or quantum computing?
>>
>>126329609
worldwide economic collapse

how is a country of ~360 million people going to feed itself when the agriculture industry only employs about 600,000 full time people in the usa, for example

do any of you even know where the nearest farm is
or where the food you buy comes from?
>>
>>126353237
>http://archive.is/9M32W
>>
>>126353149

great to have you here, you should do it more often
>>
>>126353268
you anons ready to die? it's time.
>>
>>126335593
Flynn
>>
>>126329609
>SOMETHING MUCH, MUCH BIGGER

OP did you even read the text new order of barbarians?

https://100777.com/nwo/barbarians
1-I am not saying the rest of the website is true, I am only posting this specific site instead of other (this text is free at internet) because it has all 3 parts of the text, some sites forget the third part
2-check the entire text side before reading, if the text is too long, quit the site, ONLY READ THE TEXT IF YOU ARE GOING TO READ EVERYTHING
3-Dont read the first part and stop if you think it is stupid, continue reading the entire thing.
4-Read the text while thinking about what happened and whats is happening with society
>>
>>126353467
>>http://archive.is/9M32W
fuck. me.
Let's say you are me, what questions would I ask you?
>>
File: confus.jpg (32KB, 346x296px) Image search: [Google]
confus.jpg
32KB, 346x296px
This thread confuses me...
>>
>>126353775
The latest data shows that total world debt is running above 313 percent of annual GDP. To put this into perspective the US meltdown (2008) occurred when household debt reached about 120 percent total debt to annual GDP.
>>
File: 1490495514691s.jpg (2KB, 86x124px) Image search: [Google]
1490495514691s.jpg
2KB, 86x124px
WAAITTITTTT fuckkkk.... I understand why google is free now.... FUCK THATS WHY GMAIL IS FREE
>>
>>126354090
Q - "What do you think it would take for everyone to figure this out?"
A - Indisputable evidence, preferably separated by several years and thousands of miles and several different kinds of media. Some people will always poo-poo the truth, especially if it falls outside the bounds of the Official Stories. You gotta grab folks by the ojos, if you will.
>>
>>126353467
>>126354090
Does this system mean that websites and online info can be effectively be changed/managed simultaneously worldwide?
e.g. I could remove online info evidence worldwide instantly, without delay or time for archiving.
>>
>>126354558
It means they broke conventional physics and they are openly waving that fact in front of everyone's faces but no one can be bothered to understand because it's more complex than a daily political soundbite. And also yes, what you said too.
>>
>>126354554
I'm sorry, we both know humans. Idk exactly what you are and it doesn't really matter at this point. But we both know this isn't happening before the summer cools (22 sept)
>>
>>126330873
AEWP = Adam Entous, Washington Post?
>>
Heh, just whitehated who you guys really are. Kudos to the way you organize. Keep pushing and feeding us info in the future, we are ready but we need it.
>>
>>126354558
What's the alex jones + joe rogan podcast. the part where he goes full crazy. That will put it together (it just did that for me togheter with that archive link)
Atleast i think im on the right track
>>
File: 1475354636084.png (91KB, 500x542px) Image search: [Google]
1475354636084.png
91KB, 500x542px
>>126331616
>Alex Jones is 90% correct on things
>>
>>126354675
Is that tied to the CERN collider?
>>
>>126354399
i'm pretty frightened. been trying to come to terms with death these past few months.
>>
File: deadline.jpg (192KB, 940x400px) Image search: [Google]
deadline.jpg
192KB, 940x400px
>>126354827
>more like (pic related)
>>
>>126355444

Don't be. We are going to win.

We're solid.
>>
>>126333098
Sept 23
>>
File: pep1487992271651.png (88KB, 302x336px) Image search: [Google]
pep1487992271651.png
88KB, 302x336px
>>126354675
>broke conventional physics
So they've broken information transfer limitations based on light speed? On at very least a global scale, either with FTL or mastery of quantum tunnelling; or somehow else?

I am not a scientifically trained by any means. If this is true, and not an exaggeration or flat lie then it has implications.
The next question would be, what other implications?

Am I stepping into the realm of scifi to say this has implications for time travel? Or at least measurement of time, or our perception of time? Doesn't time flow more slowly/quickly as you approach the speed of light?
>>
>>126355444
It's dawning on me too, not that we're dying. But we're actually in deep shit. But i think the whole point is not to be scared. Theré's a fight going on for your mind, think positive. It will fuck with their plans
>>
File: 1481146050656.jpg (102KB, 570x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1481146050656.jpg
102KB, 570x1024px
Time for some perspective.

We already know that they can spin an story but not the truth.

We know that we have the hot potato with the Seth story.

My question it's, what would the MSM will do?
>>
>>126355592
>>126355649
hold me, goys
>>
File: CERNclouds.jpg (670KB, 600x419px) Image search: [Google]
CERNclouds.jpg
670KB, 600x419px
>>126355308
Maybe... or maybe vice-versa.
>>
>>126333098
It is massive. The entrenched power structure has lost control over the narrative. They are scrambling and making errors. They are whipping up the ignorant into a frenzy. This touches upon the financial system of control. Those who create the money have used that structure to subjugate the planet for a long fucking time and the veil is being lifted. Too many ppl are aware of their machinations at this point. I believe we are on the precipice for a new era for mankind. I've said this since the election. I am about to cry rn because it's so fucking beautiful.
>>
>>126355642
>Am I stepping into the realm of scifi to say this has implications for time travel? Or at least measurement of time, or our perception of time? Doesn't time flow more slowly/quickly as you approach the speed of light?
Maybe "speed" has not at all to do with it. Maybe location is more important than speed.
>>
. In obama's last speech as president he sounded like he was messaging us. Like he was subtly hinting at us. was he?
>>
>>126355784
we're all brothers in this fight. We're here with you.
>>
>>126329609
I think the banks and CIA black-op budget are running starting to fail (only relying on drug money at this point) and now they're putting everything into the media to make us retarded.
Not working.
>>
eventually you'll have to come to terms with the fact that the way /pol/'s hivemind works is not cryptic, but memetic.

if you want /pol/ to help destroy the machine, you'll have to meme it.
>>
>>126329609

No

Anons, I work in D.C.

I know for certain that the Seth Rich case has scared the shit out of certain high ranking current and former Democratic Party officials.

This is the reason why they have backed away from impeachment talk. They know the smoking gun is out there, and they're terrified you will find it, because when you do it will bring down the entire DNC, along with a couple of very big name politicians.

It appears that certain DNC thugs were not thorough enough when it came time to cover their tracks. Podesta saying he wanted to "make an example of the leaker" is a huge smoking gun.
>>
>>126356089
We're all stepping into the darkness together.
>>
>>126356256
It's never about the smoking gun. It is always about who is holding the gun.
>>
>>126343761
You are aiding the enemies of humanity. Cease and desist.
>>
the hard drive that got shot in pizza gate false flag "Fake News"
any possible connection
>>
File: magicdigits.gif (201KB, 660x780px) Image search: [Google]
magicdigits.gif
201KB, 660x780px
>>126356177

See?
>>
File: 1490778510476.jpg (65KB, 776x559px) Image search: [Google]
1490778510476.jpg
65KB, 776x559px
>>126356292
Fuck no! We're flying into it! and we're gonna fuck darkness up! we're gonna shine a light up there. and go to the next level of humanity
>>
>>126356566
Careful who you invite into this particular thread, anon.
>>
>>126356369
>who is holding the gun
Fuck. That's us? The people are ultimately holding the gun?
>>
>>126356685

Exactly. That was my point.

Jung was right.
>>
File: 1237257999732.jpg (32KB, 832x247px) Image search: [Google]
1237257999732.jpg
32KB, 832x247px
One thing I know this going to be good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKhTk0IynHM

We did the groundwork, we keep the torch and now the wrath of heaven may fall upon our adversaries.
>>
>>126356685
Victoryofthelight is talking about storming the Fed and JewSachs with the national guard and a militia. How likely is this?
>>
>>126329609
Yeah, we are globally on the brink of financial Armageddon.
>>
>>126356972
We're doing it, anon. It's real and we are doing it.
>>
>>126356972
>jung was right
who is jung?
>>
>>126357206
carl gustav?
>>
>>126357087
victoryofthelight is a psyop to get you to accept the fake alien invasion when the time comes.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-uTEIHqTuk
from the man who predicted 9/11
>>
>>126357318
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-uTEIHqTuk

fucked that up
>>
File: pep14895546.jpg (247KB, 1226x904px) Image search: [Google]
pep14895546.jpg
247KB, 1226x904px
>>126355911
Location of the thing that allows instantaneous transfer of information globally?
>The real trick is that, even though Spanner stretches across the globe, it behaves as if it’s in one place.
It does this with atomic clocks and GPS satellites. So is this 'skynet', for want of a better word?
Integration of all online information globally?
Everything we do, everywhere we go, everyone we speak to... all this info instantaneously available in real-time, globally, to anyone with keys to the system?
>>
>>126357133
Is there any more twitter accounts or reddit accounts we should be looking out for? for small tips and hint?
>>
>>126357087
You always have to remember that we are all hiding in plain sight at this point.
>>
>>126354399
They'll probably inflate/debase currencies in perpetuity. The debt is unpayable otherwise, no matter the growth rate.

Only alternative is cancelling debt and starting over via a Biblical-inspired debt jubilee. But something tells me our overlords won't go for that one...

That is, if there even is a future.
>>
>>126357389
Watching
>>
>>126357318
Well, it's a little more complicated than that. BB is always a serious and worrisome possibility, but it's more worrisome the fewer people know about it.
>>
>>126353022
Well, great, now I gotta reread everything in his voice
>>
>>126357539
You can even pay that stupid debt, it changes nothing.

The powers that be made investments and they want revenue.

As simple as that.
>>
>>126357432
Can you tell one of your friends to say hi? =) Not like shapeshift in front of me, or whatever you guys do, cause that would seriously scare the fuck out of me. But maybe a firm handshake and 'Hello' with a wink. Dont know if you guys do that kind of thing, or that it's even allowed, but fuck me would I like to know if they're in holland
>>
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2013/oct/30/google-secret-floating-data-centers-california-maine
>>
combine all this with the fact that blockchain technology will eradicate all lawyers accountants judges banks centralised governments within the next 20 years and you we are in for one hell of a ride.
>>
>>126357624
>BB
please explain
>>
>>126358339

project blue beam.
>>
>>126358330
How will it eradicate all lawyers and judges?
>>
>>126357539
The debt problem is more serious than most realize. I will greentext for a fast breakdown:
>dollars are a pretense we operate under for the purposes of making valuations and exchanges of goods and services
>its entire power comes from its a priori priviledge in our culture
>everybody does it
>debt is time you have taken from other people in the future and in an esoteric transaction given to people in the present
>our debt has literally expanded time
>think of all the research that has been made possible because of "stimuli"
>where did the energy for this transaction come from?
>our lives in the future
>our current pace of progress must explicitly be at the cost of enslaving entire future generations to paying off the debt
>this impossible expansion of time is what has allowed us to make such unbelievable progress in the last century
>and maybe other stuff
>the machine is only designed to make it as long as it takes to enslave the human race
>after that, no one will care about currency or banks
>they will be locked in a perpetual mediocre nightmare while their bodies are busied with work
>>
>>126358419
thanks
>>
>>126329609
BOMB NORTH KOREA
>>
>>126358528
but what if you just.. don't pay the debts. Then nothing is lost? If everyone in the world who isnt a bank, just forgets all about banks and starts with cryptocurrency. All debt is gone
>>
>>126358245
>https://www.google.com/maps/place/Maine/@45.2004777,-71.2600873,649898m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x4cb01dde1d538ad5:0xd679cc6f6720a8d0!8m2!3d45.253783!4d-69.4454689
Let's poke around off the coastline, anons. Fun game!
>>
>>126358804
You cannot not, because we have the technology from the exchange already. How did we get that technology? We cheated reality, for all intents and purposes. But reality refuses to be cheated. The machine does not work in reverse.
>>
File: pepe1466694471473.jpg (106KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
pepe1466694471473.jpg
106KB, 800x800px
>>126358528
Right, so this Spanner is for keeping track of currency/transactions/debts
>Spanner could also be useful in the financial markets, allowing big banks to more efficiently track and synchronize trades happening across the planet. And Google says it’s already in talks with large financial institutions about this kind of thing. Traditionally, many banks were wary of handling trades in the cloud for reasons of security and privacy. But those attitudes are softening. A few years ago, Spanner was something only Google needed. Now, Google is banking on change.
>>126358528
If you won't pay your debts or create more then the system does not need you.
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2479299/Second-floating-Google-data-center-spotted-Maine.html
>>
>>126358980
But the Fiat currency isn't a machine.. Fiat money doesn't exist, in reality it has no value. If we all acknowledge it has no value. Than all the money and debts we have are now of 0 value
>>
File: ME1.jpg (73KB, 1074x721px) Image search: [Google]
ME1.jpg
73KB, 1074x721px
These completely regular lines on the ocean floor off the coast of Maine are very normal, right?
>>
>>126358853
are you talking about all the boats in 'cape porpoise harbor'?
>>
>>126357787
They sure do want revenue. It's a game of Monopoly to them.

Only problem for them is that since the middle class has been so gutted by that game of Monopoly, that TPTB can only park their $ with other wealthy institutions. If (when) there is another black swan, their holdings at another TPTB bank are endangered.

At first, they will eat their own kind. But shortly thereafter they'll call in their chits with the pols and get bailed out again, of course...

All part of the Monopoly game.

Boom/bust/bailout.

It's how TPTB get hard assets and still get to keep their paper scheme going.
>>
>>126329609
>Something is happening.
Like what nigger? Nothing is happening at all. Screeching kikes on TV does not count as a happening.
>>
>>126359474
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Maine/@43.7488119,-69.0545964,57429m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x4cb01dde1d538ad5:0xd679cc6f6720a8d0!8m2!3d45.253783!4d-69.4454689

IT HAS A FUCKING EPICENTER
>>
>>126359277
Fiat money exists as a esoteric construct that allows us to do impossible things. This is why the Federal Reserve exists: to facilitate what is essentially a ritual that allows you to progress much faster than the natural rate. You make a deal with the devil, so to speak. Just look at the pace of progress before and after the Fed really kicked into gear, especially after Bretton Woods. Bretton Woods was necessary to initiate the second-to-last phase, which was basically the Cold War.
>>
>>126358528
The debt problem could be solved if we stopped paying for Type 2 diabetes patients. Not even joking. The budget problem is entirely related to the scam the monopolized healthcare industry is running.
>>
File: Matinicus?.png (2MB, 1694x918px) Image search: [Google]
Matinicus?.png
2MB, 1694x918px
>>126359474
They're ripple marks? They have a curve to them? epicentre at Matinicus?
>>
File: maine2.jpg (126KB, 1328x924px) Image search: [Google]
maine2.jpg
126KB, 1328x924px
>>126359793
INTERESTING.
>>
File: dots.jpg (328KB, 1179x795px) Image search: [Google]
dots.jpg
328KB, 1179x795px
neat
>>
Fuck let me get my protractor
>>
>>126360282
We are scoring big here, boys. Migration thread will be Datacenter thread.
>>
File: closemyeyesandbegforpeace.png (137KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
closemyeyesandbegforpeace.png
137KB, 350x350px
>>126359474
>>126360053
>>126360057
>>126360282
WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?
>>
>>126348252
Wut?
>>
File: 1487663855992-pol.jpg (4KB, 200x156px) Image search: [Google]
1487663855992-pol.jpg
4KB, 200x156px
>>126358528
Trying to wrap my brain around this. Are these occult matters, related to the exchange of currency and debt, or am I reading too much into it? I've also heard it said that the immigration crisis is in part because of the debt that these "migrants" can be saddled with here in the 1st world.
>>
>>126359844
Yep. Leverage. And a way to concentrate wealth in a few hands a lot quicker.
>>
>>126361032
>>126361086
And power. And influence. And control. All toward the end of their technocratic ascension. But at what price?
>>
>>126360057
Am i correct in thinking the epicentre isn't on land?
Freaking printer doesn't print the ripples and cant find my nav gear anywhere!! REEEE
>>
>>126361235
>at what price?
us
>>
>>126359793
>>126360057
So what causes ripples in the seabed like that?
PNE? Another CERN?
Can't think of anything else.
>>126360282
What am I missing here? Circles are censored?
>>126348252
Still not sure what this is. Malignant or benign?
>>126360494
Link it here
>>
>>126329609
You have a lead on what that could be, or are you just tickling your "could it be" clit?
>>
>>126354984

basic gestalt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd3vtfK3Ito
>>
>>126337274
>Reddit is deleting Seth Rich's account posts as we speak.
This is going to bite them in the ass.
>>
>>126361247
Yes. The epicenter is the smooth/blurry area south of the island. There is also an "automated research center" and lighthouse on Matinicus Rock, just a little southeast.
>>
>>126361538
researching what?
>>
>>126359844
Fiat doesn't expedite progress, it stifles it, ala 19th century US against 20th century US. Technology and communications expedites progress
>>
>>126361739
It's an atmospheric research station.
>>
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Maine/@43.7844031,-68.8558177,117m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x4cb01dde1d538ad5:0xd679cc6f6720a8d0!8m2!3d45.253783!4d-69.4454689

Is this really necessary for such a small island? a ramp like that
>>
>>126355805
saw this pasta in another thread. have a tissue, shillbot.
>>
>>126358528
Hear this man, he knows his shit.

Without a degree of fiat, money is close to a zero sum game.

With fiat, it's a "future generations take it in the ass." Once around 70-100% debt to GDP levels are reached, this cavalcade reaches warp speed.

It's why poor Millennials have gotten so entirely fucked at the hands of the greedy Boomers.
>>
>>126361862
We can say so, theoretically. Current historical circumstances seem to disagree.
>>
>>126359844
>money is the root of all evil

literally?
>>
>>126361960
He's just another demon.
>>
>>126361538
It's not just a small epicenter.... It's massive...
>>
>>126361960
that and the people controlling it, the shareholders of the fed.
>>
>>126361897
yeah you can bring your boat into the boat house
with that ramp looks normal not shilling i live on an island
>>
>>126361945
Current historical circumstances show a systematically dumbed down industrialization, education, and communication. We've got technology, but really, that's been slow going compared to 19th century physicists
>>
>>126362208
>correct answer
>>
File: 1443655542217.jpg (107KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1443655542217.jpg
107KB, 1440x900px
>>126351988
The entire concept of politic is an illusitory spell. If you want to get at the truth of this boards topic, the only direction to dig is towards the esoteric. Another round of "left v right" duality plays is just NewGame+'ing the same obsolete illusion. If you enjoy doing that, have at it, but there really is only one direction towards truth.
>>
>>126357432
how do i join you?
>>
>>126362248
>that's been slow going compared to 19th century physicists
Do you really think so? I do not.
>>
>>126362389
KEEP DIGGING
>>
>>126361945
Regulations tie up development. Goes hand in hand with Fiat. Centralized authority. "If it pleases the crown..."
>>
File: FLYN_STRAT.png (796KB, 662x2012px) Image search: [Google]
FLYN_STRAT.png
796KB, 662x2012px
>>126329609
There's alot more going on than people realize
>>
Fuck my balls are diamonds now.
KEEP IT UP!
>>
>>126362393
Yes, I do. U.S. are completely dumb sheeple who follow the herd, and the institutions are the shepherds. This has completely hijacked progress
>>
>>126329609
If it's all just false-flagging, then I have a feels these might be the beginnings of the 4th reich.
More specifically, the beginnings of a new holohaux.
Much of the leaks have been exposing the kikeworld and if it blows up then everyone knows that it'll be a field day on jews again.
Difference this time might be that they'll actually hoax 6 gorillion jews away so the plan won't be doubted for centuries to come while the previous one is questioned on daily basis due to poor execution.
>>
>>126362445
Can't find anything near the Portland sighting. But the Location near vandenberg, CA is also strange
>>
>>126362566
>dems get honeypotted
really hope this is true
>>
>>126361538
https://www.wired.com/2014/10/science-graphic-week-super-detailed-interactive-3-d-sea-floor-map/

toy around with topogrophy in this area. -68, 43
>>
>>126362566

FUCKK its actually collapsing
>>
>>126361235
I think the world we live in today can best be described as a combination of That Hideous Strength by CS Lewis, Brave New World, and 1984. I began to understand this dystopia we live in when I read those 3 books in that exact order.

That Hideous Strength foretold the rise of The Frankfurt School types.; the sinister plan to create a technocracy through scientism and the long march through the institutions via subjectivism and overthrowing traditional values.

Brave New World tactics were used to dope the masses through pleasure. It was the middle game devised by the asshats above to install a soft tyranny. We are at the latter stages of this era.

!984 is the endgame of total control. The hard tyranny. It is not far away.
>>
Oh, Flynn KNOWS by the way. This is part of the overall story on the govt. side.
>>
oy vey!

If you hate niggers, jews, spics, arabs, faggots, commie scum as much as we do and you want to raid some tranny server once in a while, you should join the official Moon Central Discord! White people only. Introduce yourself in #introductions

https://discord.gg/rDSBTgq

1, 2, 3 ,4 I declare a race war!
Join us and lynch a nigger tonight!

14/88,
The Triple K Mafia

P.S Fuck Niggers
>>
File: 1465931629809.jpg (31KB, 460x287px) Image search: [Google]
1465931629809.jpg
31KB, 460x287px
>>126358528
Never accept the false promises of tranhumanist life extension "discoveries" so long as usury/debt/legal name fraud are still intact.
>>
>>126329609
It is.. It's all cover-up for Pedogate..
It's getting 0 coverage in the news, yet cabal's of pedos are getting picked up world-wide.
>>
>>126362566
sounds like the leakers are leaving out even more then we know
>>
>>126363109
>part of the story on the govt. side
Is flynn baiting us?
>>
>>126362914
See, the whole wiretapping thing just vanished overnight.
If I was involved in both manipulating opinion via media and abetting the DNC in said manipulation I'd want to STFU about it immediately.
Once the claims of unmasking and interception began to gain traction "poof" it vanished only to be replaced with echoing of bogus Russia haxored the elections and collusion.
You can almost sense what is going on when tangents get quashed like that.
>>
>>126363240
protip: don't ever join any discord
>>
>>126363552
This is what we call a honeypot.
>>
>>126336747
Robert Anton Wilson doesnt exist
>>
>>126363551
>as soon as a scandal gets traction it disappears
This is really resonates with me.
>>
>>126362445
ive been digging for years reading all esoteric books i could buy, but i don't know who to trust, i have an idea of who you might be though
>>
why is cnn interviewing seal team six member who killed bin laden?
>>
>>126363924
Like?
>>
File: 1493829202324.jpg (22KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
1493829202324.jpg
22KB, 500x213px
>>126363924
The only one to trust is yourself. What, in what you read, rings true in your core being? Thats the digging that has to take place in our current situation.
>>
just wanted to know... what's your realistic prediction of how this is going to end?

it's been bleak on this side of the trenches lately. they are pushing hard.
>>
>>126362902
Cant find anything, am i retarded?
>>
>>126363539
Flynn was a straight shooter. I mean, he was working with Russian straight shooters, but he was not displaced because of the oft-repeated reasons. He was displaced because the conversations he was stoking in the original pre-shakeup cabinet were too... disturbing.
>>
>>126363465
Also Trump and Flynn almost immediately rolled over when Flynn was accused of being compromised.
I remember Spicer making some vague "Lost the trust of the Vice President... didn't disclose something... wasn't politically viable."
Trump just gave up on him.

Trump gave up, the person that's tagline is "never stop fighting, never give up" just immediately folds on one of his first cabinet picks.
Unless he's a sacrificial distraction.
>>
>>126364280
You mean he was aware of the actual fuckery that was taking place for our minds?
>>
>>126363924
Trust what you can know, emphatically, beyond a shadow of a doubt, like the back of your fap hand
>>
>>126364314
Flynn was ousted because he became aware of things during the Obama administration that really startled him and tried to share them with others.
>>
>>126363924
Do as >>126364203 has said mate.
>>
>>126362566
so you're saying the russians DID hack our election and colluded with trump campaign to provide them illicit knowledge gained by hacking
>>
>>126364535
He was aware of the
>actual fuckery
happening in all kinds of locations.
>>
File: 4th reich when.jpg (244KB, 600x471px) Image search: [Google]
4th reich when.jpg
244KB, 600x471px
>>126364153
you want a list ? if you are serious about occultism i'll take the time to compile one, in chronological order
>>
>>126364744
No, the Russians DID hack the hackers and told to Trump/Flynn
>>
>>126364280

Can I ask you a frank question, anon? Why are the elite so wrapped up in Greece/Rome? I have some ideas already but what I find the more I dig is the suspicious Orphic/Bacchic/Apollonian/Saturnian imagery time and time again. It's in everything from Cocteau films to court paintings.
>>
>>126364744
>>>126362566 (You)
>so you're saying the russians DID hack our election and colluded with trump campaign to provide them illicit knowledge gained by hacking
Muh Russia is a literal red herring...
Also you misspelled "treasonous espionage"
>>
>>126364782
Let's say I wanted to impact our outcome the most, as an individual; what do I do? Do i start eliminating politicians and bankers? Like if that's the best way to impact our future, some of us are gonna have to step up and face god
>>
File: 1495244348044.jpg (33KB, 700x376px) Image search: [Google]
1495244348044.jpg
33KB, 700x376px
>>126329609
Everything that isn't leading to the immediate extirpation of the deep state is a distraction.

>but muhh Moloch
>>
>>126362902
Can't find anything weird except waves going North-South across the entire pacific
>>
>>126364915
The ancients had forgotten less. It's as simple as that. Since the last "big correction," it's always been about reclaiming the "glory" that got us in trouble in the first place.
>>
>>126365129
I scoured it as well... It's fairly difficult to make out compared to Google Earth.
>>
>>126365138
World Platonic Republic??
>>
>>126365292
Sounds good.
>>
>>126330422
wasn't this quote fake news
>>
>>126365292
Much earlier.
>>
>>126365224
Why are we allowed to even look at those ripples in Maine? I mean, its (((their))) map service... Why would they leave it visible?
>>
>>126365783
>>
>>126365138

Can you direct me somewhere to get a more concrete understanding of the associated systems and symbologies? Frankly it's difficult to keep track of permutations of Greek/Thracian/Lydian/Roman/Anatolian/Carthagenian/Sgyptian deities and what they mean beyond the ones you can stuff under bigger umbrellas. The Orpheus stuff is near universal, you can see Orphic symbology in countless media/entertainment. There's even a tongue in cheek mystery right in the middle of fantastic planet.
>>
What do you recommend as to ways us peons can survive what's coming next?

Also, it seems that there are glimmers of hope today that were not present in recent years. Has the tide turned in the direction of the good guys?
>>
>>126366008
Go rural, they will always need rural communities and farmers.
>>
>>126365968
>Bandler, Richard & John Grinder (1975a). The Structure of Magic I: A Book About Language and Therapy. Palo Alto, CA: Science & Behavior Books. ISBN 0-8314-0044-7.
>Bandler, Richard & John Grinder (1975b). The Structure of Magic II: A Book About Communication and Change. Palo Alto, CA: Science & Behavior Books. ISBN 0-8314-0049-8.
>>
>made up conspiracies
>bombshells
>>
>>126366216

You're a mensch; I'm gonna go see if I can get one from the local book exchange/homeless sink shower facility
>>
>>126362566
HO-LEE FUCK
>>
>>126366216
what will happen 9/22 or 9/23 ?
>>
File: 1-4-dimension_levels.jpg (39KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
1-4-dimension_levels.jpg
39KB, 1000x333px
>>126357391
sounds a bit like we're entering the 4th dimension.
>>
>>126337605
that would be some next level 99D backgammon, if only it were true
fact is we only vaguely knew who he was from the emerging story about him testifying to a small internet media outlet about the louisiana (and a few others iirc) democrat primary voting result discrepancies with exit-polling data and how it was related to the soros-owned voting machines
then a week later he was dead
>>
someone should make a thread that compiles all the illegal things or suspect things:
"fake news"
"Seth rich"
"Russia Narrative"
"corrupt connections"
anything the pertains to the coup that is happening right now

I know there is alot of overlap but just having it together is better than nothing
>>
File: e9d.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>126366407
>>
>>126329609
>information ecosystem
OP is a shill
>>
>>126366897
rare nigga
>>
>>126364744
If Russia hacked anyone, it wasn't the US gouvernment.
Top chances are they traced the people who did the hacking originally and forwarded the intel to Trump's administration.
We know from first-hand sources the voting machines were malfunctioning and that some of them were seen being hauled by suspicious men for the counting, with easy connections being made with the Clinton campaign, but no proof.
That proof bit is what the Russians could have provided.

BTW for those who weren't following the election closely, Hillary Clinton was absolutely clear on her intentions towards Russia. WW3 was seemingly inevitable with her in the White House, and that's against everyone's interests.
>>
>>126335697
the coincidence detector was a massive eye opener i think
we need to promote jew awareness to the rural people who have never even met a jew in their life
how do we red pill people to simply start looking for (((coincidences))) with an open mind
>>
>>126366174
Thanks. I'm a brokefag but one with negligible debt at least and with family in the burbs. I do have a rather high credit limit. Is it worth going into say 20k debt to get off the grid and stock up on supplies?
>>
File: C-r1WdTXUAAc08U.jpg (66KB, 699x521px) Image search: [Google]
C-r1WdTXUAAc08U.jpg
66KB, 699x521px
SETH RICH RUN DOWN UPDATED TODAY 5-19:

Rigged.IT/seth-rich/
>>
>>126347735
Lurk more.
>>
>>126336406
who is this
>>
>>126355642
Relative to you, your experience is no faster nor slower at 99.99999% of the speed of light.
You will perceive time at slower speeds to move at a quicker rate. For example, traveling at lightspeed for 10 years in one direction, then traveling back to Earth at the same speed in 10 years, you will have aged and lived for 20 years but Earth will be thousands of years in the future.
>>
>>126366747
We entered it 2000-2012, our hivemind is beginning to become aware of it.
>>
>>126367568
Antonio Gramsci, one of the founders of the Frankfurt School. A real SOB. One of the guys who started the shit we are in.
>>
>>126329609
Trump happened. It's his fault and the degree to which he actually worked with Russia during the election is going to come out. That he obstructed justice is a matter of public record. The only question is will it go away if he agrees to quit. That is his only option at this point and it's all his own fault. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
>>
>>126338025
yea they are having a 1 on 1 conversation and keep typing each others names what the fuck is that
>>
>>126367554
eat me.
>>
>>126329609
I look at the globalist at the World Economic Forum, and they all seem to have an insider look toward each other. They are stating their intentions openly (cashless, nation-stateless, uber state control).

But I think our nationalism and Trump shocked the hell out of their plans.
The other thing they all agree on is that the United States and white Americans need to die.
We are too individualistic for their plan. Soros said that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDrTkvFB6Zk&t=10s

Somehow he has twisted Popper books into something crazy.
>>
https://weather.com/news/news/svalbard-doomsday-vault-flooded-permafrost-melt
>>
>>126368153
WHAAAAAT?
Thanks Creation it didn't harm the seeds...
>>
>>126355949
Why, what did he say?
Didn't catch the speech. I've really only sat through a handful of Trump appearences. Support him, but it's like reading a natsoc general when I'm already more 14/88 than the LARPing as skinhead/neonazi shills muddying the waters.
>>
>>126368011
tl;dr this is the end of Trump
>said a libcuck for the 100th time
>>
File: 1472154050732.jpg (105KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1472154050732.jpg
105KB, 400x386px
>>126368153
>built in the arctic to last centuries
>barely manages a decade because of melting ice

Some thing just aren't meant to be
>>
>>126368368
can you believe they believe that shit that is the scary part
>>
>>126335593
>>>126334689
>Who is MF?
Matk Furman you fucking casual
>>
>>126356873
Maybe, if you consider the people a statue who hold the gun merely as an exhibitional display, never using it, because they aren't alive, functiomally. Slaves to their vices, to the society and the particular memetic soup it has immersed their brains in so as to brainwashed them entirely.
Effectively it's like a tiger or a chimp in a zoo "ooh ah so dangerous and 'unpredictable good thing there's a barrier separating us" -t. the elite watching you all chimp out and kill each other while they all are safe, enjoyig a meal, a drink, and the spectacle.
>>
File: 1495299922756.jpg (61KB, 619x391px) Image search: [Google]
1495299922756.jpg
61KB, 619x391px
>>126368579
...not scary because:
pic related
>>
File: IMG_4421.jpg (174KB, 1242x1419px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4421.jpg
174KB, 1242x1419px
>>126365224
Whose base is this?

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Gulf+of+California/@26.7814408,-110.4500995,9z/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x86cbcc2e363e4c59:0xd366a88891d18a70
>>
>>126368579
+ weeeew rare flag
>>
File: 16161613156156156451356.jpg (6KB, 245x205px) Image search: [Google]
16161613156156156451356.jpg
6KB, 245x205px
>>126361443
>>
>>126368741
Exactly
>>
>>126368787
my guess is that that connects to the Getty Center
>>
>>126368516
Maybe it's cover for relocating/stealing what's inside.
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.