[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So they're removing confederate statues as an attempt to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 379
Thread images: 61

File: confed.jpg (129KB, 800x762px) Image search: [Google]
confed.jpg
129KB, 800x762px
So they're removing confederate statues as an attempt to erase a piece of american history, yet by removing those statues they fail to realize they are essentially trying to erase the founders and leaders of not only the usa but every white country. Robert E Lee is a prime example. His bloodline runs everywhere from the queen of england & the royals to even the mulatto obama look into it
>>
File: 1491116809345.jpg (47KB, 715x405px) Image search: [Google]
1491116809345.jpg
47KB, 715x405px
Black anon here.
I don't have a problem with these statues.
I have a problem with their placement, prominence, and for what people who focus on them stand for.

The south enslaved people, broke many laws, and didn't want to pay taxes. They don't stand for what this country stood for (the north) that is now and then (should have been) the norm. They stood for, fought, and died for things that this country nor any man should have stood for.

I don't feel these statues would be removed.
Let this blemish and idiocy of America's history be known. However, it should not stand erected in front of govt. buildings, in public spaces, or in prominent areas. Let them be placed in the shadows where they and the people who praise such ideologies presently remain.
>>
>>126252219
we should erase all evidence and history of slavery and slave trade. while were at it we should also erase the idea of the holocaust.
>>
File: africaniphone.jpg (42KB, 500x320px) Image search: [Google]
africaniphone.jpg
42KB, 500x320px
>>126252821
>>
>>126252821
You believe that all those who fought for independence from a government turning tyrannical are something to be his in the shadows?? You sure are nvts.n-v-t-s nvts.
>>
They can erase the statues, and even erase the history but they will never erase the idea.
>>
can someone plz write king nigger on this sign in retaliation?
>>
>>126252219
you guys are supposed to be about winning. the confederates are the losers. why celebrate the losers?
>>
>>126252821
What about the white irish who came to the us and were used as indentured servants? Yes its not the same thing as chattel slavery, but it is still a form of slavery, and they were treated just as poorly by their owners as the ones of color
>>
>>126252821
>didn't want to pay taxes
>They don't stand for what this country stood for
What a fucking moron. Lynch yourself, nigger.
>>
>>126252219
Who has the power to remove them? Go bitch to the guy in charge! If you don't like it, then it sucks to be you!
>>
>>126252821
Foolish dumb fuck, they fought the north for states rights, that is it. The south knew slavery had to end the writing was on the wall, they were drafting plans to end it, slavery was so engrained in the southern economy any such move to abolish it overnight would drive the south bankrupt... and it did. By abolishing slavery and forcing economic collapse in the south the north exacerbated racism. As poor whites the majority now had to compete with the poor blacks. The men that stood against the north didn't do so because muh slaves, they did it because they loved their state and didn't want it economically destroyed by a president they didn't elect. I'm not even a burger and I know this.
>>
>>126252821
>They don't stand for what this country stood for
Even though pretty much every founding father owned slaves and explictly exlcuded nonwhites from entering the country in the first US immigration bill.

Dumb chimp.
>>
>>126253467
> Tyrants who Enslave people
> Fights for independence against tyrannical enslavers
Pick one faggot

Hard to stand for something or be respected for standing for something when you're guilty of doing the same shit you're standing against.

Not sure if your you're that fucking dumb or that big a hyprocrit. Regardless, you're exhibit A for why this shit needs to gtfo govt. and public property. If you want to praise tyrannical slave owners, so fucking be it. Do it on your own dime and property.
>>
>>126253744
Racism causes you to do some really dumb fucking shit that's why.
>>
File: IMG_2901.jpg (81KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2901.jpg
81KB, 850x400px
>>126254137
>b-b-but muh declarations of secession
>>
>>126254196
>niggers
>people
Yeah, you're going to have to get over the fact that both the founders of the United States and the Confederacy correctly identified blacks as subhumans. You can't pretend to uphold the values of one and condemn the other.
>>
>>126252821
Almost every race in the US has been by one means or another enslaved, Whites as indentured servants brought over on boats like human livestock, the africans brought over used as human livestock, the japanese in the ww2 internment camps, the chinese building the railroads. The only race that the us never exploited has been the arabs. The black hatred of whitey should be focused towards the arabs since they did the same things but also fully enslaved whites so we should combine our hatred and bigotry and focus it on muslims and stop the i hate whitey he enslaved my 40th cousin 300 years ago shit
>>
>>126252821
IMO, most historical monuments over 200 years of age should either be kept in pristine condition (The washington monument) or moved to museums.

Moving these statues to museums would be the best thing for them, as most of them are falling apart.

The biggest historical site near me is a fort known as 'Fort Mckinnley'. It's an island fortress built by the Spanish and was used as a staging area for the confederate navy, and was even a sonar station at one point searching for soviet submarines. It's basically falling into the ocean because confederate monuments aren't profitable. Shit like that needs to change.
>>
>>126253807
so you agree slavery is bad? ok we're on the same page
>>
>>126254137
Well said!
Georgia anon.
>>
>>126254269
If he was pro abolishion why did he fight for the south?
>>
>>126253807
What about them? They didn't getting treated in any degree or across nearly as long a timeline as slaves. But lets go with what you're saying.

It was a wrong practice but was a practice done under official contracts and compensation most often. They weren't indentured servants. They were unfairly compensated imports.

Slavery has nothing to do w/ color. It primarily had to do with low IQ economics. It hurt this country and hurts any place it was ever utilized which is why such places are economic vacuums till this day. Now, there were good and bad reasons why the confederates fought the north. The issue with the fight is that they want to preserve their usage of slaves. They claim to have been fighting against enslaving tyrants but themselves were.
They got BTFO.
They lost.
The country was reformed.
Slavery was abolished.
They aren't heroes.
With one hand they enslaved. With the others they fought their enslavers.
Get the silly ass tribute monuments off govt. and public property and put it on the property of people who still hold a candle to this kind of shit.

Otherwise, keep it there and put a slave monument right next to it so everyone knows what they stood for beyond their fight.

Fair is fair.
As for the irish who were exploited w.r.t to wage contracts, the same shit happens in silicon valley w.r.t to H1B visas. Myopic white people, to this day are still doing it. Such faggots haven't learned yet. Seriously, what's wrong with their brains? What's wrong with their nigger tier brains that causes them to not want to work for what they have and be happy?
>>
>>126254780
never said i was pro slavery i stated that the removal of the confederate statues goes deeper than the perceived notion of burying a piece of americas dark history, and that black ppl need to stop using it as an excuse for a free gimme since every race has been enslaved one way or another in the us except arabs
>>
Anyone who flies the Confederate flag should be hung for treason and all Confederate monuments should have been destroyed long ago.
>>
>>126254196
It's truly a tragedy, we should have sent all of the blacks back to africa as planned.

Also,
From Lincoln's Speech, Sept. 18, 1858.

"While I was at the hotel to-day, an elderly gentleman called upon me to know whether I was really in favor of producing a perfect equality between the negroes and white people. While I had not proposed to myself on this occasion to say much on that subject, yet as the question was asked me I thought I would occupy perhaps five minutes in saying something in regard to it. I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the black and white races -- that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making VOTERS or jurors of negroes, NOR OF QUALIFYING THEM HOLD OFFICE, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any of her man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race."
>>
>>126253899
> Enslaves
> Claims moral ground to fight enslavers.

Are you trying to rewrite history now you white nigger?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confederate_States_of_America
>>
File: IMG_5728.jpg (49KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5728.jpg
49KB, 850x400px
>>126254942
Maybe because the North didn't actually care about the abolition of slavery?
>>
>>126253744
shitskin non american you opinion is not required
go back to your sewer drain living
>>
>>126255016
they werent treated as poorly? when a white irish indentured servant stepped out of line one of the punishments they received was to be strung up by their hands and their hands and feet lit on fire, or burned alive and beheaded w/their heads placed on pikes in town.... so yea about not being treated like waste
>>
>>126255016
>It hurt this country and hurts any place it was ever utilized which is why such places are economic vacuums till this day.
Literally nearly every country on this planet has had slaves at one point or another. The only country still hung up by it is yours...

Americas inability to get past slavery is the sole reason why the country will collapse. A nation at war with itself is doomed to fall, its very remincent of the Roman Empire.
>>
>>126255565
... my point exactly. Though never seen that Lincoln quote. Nice find.
>>
>>126255016
over 100000 irish chlldren between the ages of 10-14 were sold in virginia and new england as slaves in the 1600s.... hell a few thousand of them were sent to jamaica to be slaves for the english settlers...
>>
File: 1491202436695.png (436KB, 540x568px) Image search: [Google]
1491202436695.png
436KB, 540x568px
>>126254137
> Enslaves people
> Fights for state's rights

>The south knew slavery had to end the writing was on the wall, they were drafting plans to end it.
Seems they should have resolved this before SHTF. Seems like an incredible amount of baggage to bring into a war.
> abolish it overnight would drive the south bankrupt... and it did
Yes, the North cut off their ports and export contracts. Having no money, they weren't able to resupply and fight and thus lost the war.

Karma's a fucking bitch isn't it. They tried to fight on a moral high round but forgot they were knee deep in the quicksand of their slavery past

> By abolishing slavery and forcing economic collapse in the south the north exacerbated racism.
That's why you don't engage in such shortsighted economic practices in the first place. The racism was present the minute propaganda was drafted in order to make the enslavement of a human being palatable and socially acceptable. It was at a peak long before the civil war faggot.

> As poor whites the majority now had to compete with the poor blacks.
Welcome to working for what you have white niggers. I know its a hard concept for you lazy niggers to grasp but a man should work for what he has. Boo fuckin' hooo.

> The men that stood against the north didn't do so because muh slaves,
They did so to protect their empire that was built on slavery. They did so out of self interest. They did so because the north were nigger tier in their own right just like them. Being enslavers, they knew what it was all about so they understood the degree to which they were enslaved by the north. Karma's a twisted mother fucker isnt it?

I know all of what you just mentioned and more.
Thus, I know you to be incredibly and intellectually dishonest.

Literally fucking beating the shit out of people and enslaving them like animals and talking about justice and what's fair.. GTFO with that shit.
>>
>>126256147
Niggers are not human.
>>
>>126256147
Go build your country, you've been nothing but a liability since you arrived in the West.
>>
File: 1491066625155.jpg (184KB, 800x980px) Image search: [Google]
1491066625155.jpg
184KB, 800x980px
>>126254144
How bad do you want to make this country look?
I'm throwing you a bone here white nigger...

So, per your correction...
Both sides were immoral faggots and neither stood on any higher moral ground.
Both the confederates, the north, and the founding fathers were opportunist pieces of shit that didn't practice or truly believe in a word they wrote. They were liars, thieves, and fuck faces who didn't build this country with their own hands but did so with the hands and on the backs of others. As such, they deserve no high standing in this country or this land itself.

Is that what you want me to go w/ here?
Cave dwelling rat
>>
>>126256147
FYI cunt I'm pro slavery. If niggers were slaves today atleast they'd have jobs and crime would be lower. Black freedom hasn't helped them it's made it so much worse. But don't think I only want blacks enslaved whit niggers as you put it can be put in chains too. Nobody should be born a slave but endentuerd service for fixed terms should make those who don't wanna be a slave more productive and those that couldn't give a shit a roof over their head and food on their bellies for rocking up to work.
>>
File: 1455720037601.png (561KB, 613x594px) Image search: [Google]
1455720037601.png
561KB, 613x594px
>>126256692
>WE WUZ NATION BUILDERS

Go on, you are a funny monkey.
>>
>>126254554
Get over it? I can accept that both sides and the founding fathers were that dumb. I can accept that neither built this country through own labor. I can accept that the foundation and laws are null and void given that the creators and founders of it never stood by and upheld them. I can accept a lot. Are you willing to accept what has been stated as a result of the crimes you so carelessly want to admit to and reflect on? Choice is yours.
>>
File: 1486880359361.webm (2MB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
1486880359361.webm
2MB, 480x272px
>>126257042
Stop crying, monkey. You got a free ride to America. Without slavery, you'd still be licking cow asses.
>>
>>126254580
Use your brain. I'm tired of explaining high minded understanding to low IQ white people who even in their claimed high intelligence can't seem to understand this... And feel free to believe in the idea that its because of genetic inferiority.

Choice is yours at this point as to what idiot tier beliefs you chose to embrace. You want to sit high and mighty after 100s of years of shit you should be ashamed of? So be it. No one is stopping you or intervening at this point. If you don't want to learn from the past and the shit that you did wrong, you can suffer in the present.
>>
>>126254582
Don't disagree with this. Sounds like an all around good approach to better preserving the history and ensuring that's all it is viewed as (history).

In an ever changing and evolving diverse country like america, it seems a good policy to do so.
>>
>>126252219
I dont get why they dont remove the Democratic party?
>>
>>126252219
>as an attempt to erase a piece of american history
I wish we would have broken up the south into new states that could not form a solid voting block. I wish we would have let Sherman kill ever last man woman and child in the south. Sadly Lincoln was a coward. I cheer each death south of the mason-dixon line.
>>
>>126253062
Why don't we just relocate the people who are offended by our country's history? Let the niggers go back home.
>>
>>126252821
>They don't stand for what this country stood for (the north) that is now and then (should have been) the norm. They stood for, fought, and died for things that this country nor any man should have stood for.

The north had two slave owning states fight for them, and I'm very curious as to what you mean when you are talking about what the south stood for?
>>
File: 1489869410042.jpg (108KB, 602x915px) Image search: [Google]
1489869410042.jpg
108KB, 602x915px
>>126257580
>>126257424
>replying to posts from 30 minutes ago
>>
>>126256925
I agree with this man
>>
>>126252219
why should i honor a bunch of losers who wanted to destroy the country i love?
>>
>>126253744
Well, if that's the case, then all mexicans, Japs, featherhead Indians, and britfags need to GTFO.
>>
>>126255636
>The Irish Catholics concentrated in a few medium-sized cities, where they were highly visible, especially in Charleston, Savannah and New Orleans.[21][22] They often became precinct leaders in the Democratic Party Organizations, strongly opposed abolition of slavery, and generally favored preserving the Union in 1860, when they voted for Stephen Douglas.[23]

> Unlike institutionalized chattel slavery, indentured servitude was neither hereditary nor lifelong; unlike black slaves, white indentured servants had legal rights; unlike black slaves, indentured servants weren't considered property.

> They emigrated here and were paid shit tier wages. They had rights. They had homes. They weren't someone's property.

GTFO with your historical bullshit.
>>
>>126258002
>losers who wanted to destroy the country i love?
I agree lets get rid of the Lincoln memorial
>>
>>126252821
There weren't too many slave owners that had more than 100 slaves. The elite held the largest stables of slaves. Smaller plantation owners, surprise, used BANKERS to FINANCE the purchase of slaves. Thus, we see another example of how an immoral financial industry exploits and perpetuates a flawed and corrupt system.
>>
>>126257424
Hating the whitey cuz WE WAZ SLAVZ and SHIEET.
Majority of white americans then never owned slaves, even if they were against it they couldn't have done anything universal fucking white male suffrage was only introduced 15 or so years before the civil war. This means the people who had the right to vote and end it were the land owners who usually had slaves.

Do you see the issue here anon your hating on the descendents of cunts who couldn't have stopped slavery before the civil war anyway. 15 years is not nearly enough time for the southern voters too wrangle political power from the rich elite. It took the US the union 150yrs to elect a black man to pres after abolishion. 15yrs is literally nothing. If the had say 30+ like the northern states it may have been possible.
>>
>>126252219

We waz queenz!
>>
>>126258219
They were practically slaves that were paid wages instead of the owners paying for their living costs. Niggers were more expensive to maintain.

In any case, there's nobody arguing that niggers are worse off now than if we had left you monkeys in Africa, where you should be.
>>
>>126254942
I think he should've been strung up but the order of clemency was the rule. All the lives wasted for what? Bullshit.
>>
How would those cucks like it if San Fransisco was destroyed
>>
>>126257285
Why the fuck do they do that?
>>
>>126252219
Confederate battle flag and Bonnie Blue going up tomorrow.
>>
>>126258486
you think you can fool us shlomo?

we're waiting for you to give us an excuse now
>>
>>126258817
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gz6Jk8RttlE
>>
>>126258499
White culture truely sucks doesn't it, wish I could have been born a KANG in Africa, life would be fucking sweet as bro.
>>
File: whiterose.jpg (74KB, 633x356px) Image search: [Google]
whiterose.jpg
74KB, 633x356px
>>126255648
Hey man, if you want to switch skin color with me, I'm all for it. The racist propaganda that was used to enslave blacks in america. Raid and pillage their land is alive and well. You're more than welcome to let go of it whenever you wish.

Day in and day out there are nigger tier threads created here and nigger tier faggots who still champion and harbor racist views.

> Americas inability to get past slavery is the sole reason why the country will collapse.
Indeed. The inability to work for what one has. Work an honest day's pay for an honest days wage. The inability to not behave like cowboy colonialist. The inability to develop respect beyond one's skin color. The inability to not behave like entitled faggots on the world's stage. A nation at war with itself because it's attempting to preserve an empire built on bullshit high finance and the exportation of its trickery abroad. Lots of things will result in this and other such empires failing. It is indeed reminiscent of roam.
It's not the minorities cause it.

It's empowered whites who sold their country up the river to Asia for myopic shekels destroying their middle class.
It's empowered whites who are behaving like complete niggers in government w.r.t to balancing a budget and spending money on what helps the nations.
It's empowered whites who don't seem to have developed a culture that is compatible with the world's cultures.
It's empowered whites that don't seem to have figured out how to deal with their slave history and reconcile with the people who were victims of it.
It's empowered whites dumping degenerate filth into their citizens in hopes to be more profitable from them.

It's empowered whites who, due to their shortcomings are destroying the very nation they founded.... Just like Rome.

On that, we can agree.
>>
File: high_test_lucky_negro.webm (694KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
high_test_lucky_negro.webm
694KB, 1280x720px
>>126258776
No idea. It's probably some genetic defect.
>>
>>126252219
Ok, so once all the flags are put away, and statues down, and history books rewritten, and reparations paid, and gimmie dats given, and white movie stars replaced, and on and on and on.... Once all that is done, will niggers still be happy and stop acting like savages?
>>
>>126252821

Shut up you degenerate subhuman, I hope DyRoo shot your grandmom in that nigger church

>>126252219

The (((people))) behind this know very well what they are doing.
Having your monuments removed is an attribute of a conquered people.
Within the next 15 years you will see George Washington statues being removed.
>>
>>126255201
It was not treason. No one was hanged for treason or imprisoned for a conviction of treason. In fact, they avoided trials for treason like the plague because they didn't want the issue of the legality of secession going to the supreme Court and secession being determined legal
>>
>>126252821
Niggers, GTFO
>>
>>126258965
>he doesn't realize that Africans built their empires on the slave trade

HAHAHAHAHAHA YOUR OWN PEOPLE SOLD YOU. YOU STUPID FUCK. HAHAHAHAHAHA.
>>
File: 491px-Americanpepe.png (109KB, 491x599px) Image search: [Google]
491px-Americanpepe.png
109KB, 491x599px
They can remove all the statues to erase the past all they want, but we have won the present and the future is ours.
We will also remember the confederacy and never forget they fought for their way of life, it was a different time but they will always be honored by most of america
>>
>>126255201
Low R8 B8 M8
>>
>>126255955
>>126255955
http://www.history.com/news/history-lists/5-myths-about-slavery
Myth #1: There were Irish slaves in the American colonies.

Find me one solid source of Irish slavery at near an even notable scale compared to blacks.
Reminder : A slave is not a emigrate who gets paid peanuts. Slavery occurs over multiple generations.

https://medium.com/@Limerick1914/a-review-of-the-numbers-in-the-irish-slaves-meme-1857988fd93c
"I really hate that I have to address this part of the meme. The numbers game is a depressing one and every life is significant and of equal importance. Unfortunately the “Irish slaves” meme exaggerates and fabricates to such an egregious extent that a basic corrective is necessary."
>>
>>126259305
>we have won the present

By losing the war? lmao
>>
File: 1491010800039.jpg (20KB, 420x418px) Image search: [Google]
1491010800039.jpg
20KB, 420x418px
>>126256647
I'd rather sit back and watch you faggots destroy yours. Maybe at that point and with the global pressure relieved, civilized people can finally get back to (((rebuilding))) their lost and plundered civilizations.
>>
>>126252219
erwin rommel was a pretty good nazi
>>
>>126258965
>implying it's empowered whites
It's always somebody else's fault and not your own, isn't it.
>>
>>126259533
When have Africans ever done anything? As the world economy starts to collapse, your people will be the first to suffer. The entire African continent is dependent on foreign aid. A continent of gibmedats.
>>
>>126259305
By losing so hard you needed your erstwhile rivals to rebuild, then fucked it up so badly your rivals had to come back in and fix it for you again.

I'm really enjoying watching the South's slow death cries.
>>
>>126259068
No then the union goes the way of Rhodesia. Just like South Africa is going now.
>>
File: 1491863261616.jpg (282KB, 1242x1179px) Image search: [Google]
1491863261616.jpg
282KB, 1242x1179px
>>126257016
Trust me, you're the monkey here. I'm enjoying you and your ilk squirm as you find you have no counters or moral standing. I'm enjoying the shit tier insults and memes. It's showing me that you know you've lost.

I'm an oldfag.
Continue on. I got tons of red-pills i'd love to dispense
>>
>>126252219
>they fail to realize they are essentially trying to erase the founders and leaders of not only the usa but every white country
lol, (((they))) know
>>
>It's another "Niggers Blame Their Problems On Shit That Happened Hundreds Of Years Ago" episode
>>
>>126259379
>A slave is not a emigrate who gets paid peanuts
An emigrate is not a person captured by british police for being irish, then sent over seas to work to death for british Masters.

>>126259379
>Slavery occurs over multiple generations.
Ireland was conquered and abused for generations.

Your sources claims is that because the Irish are never called 'slaves' that that makes them not slaves, even if they were forced to places they didn't want to be, weren't paid, and compelled to work or die.

The only difference is that there was numerically less Irish than africans and their children didn't 'inherit' being a slave. THey just got to starve to death with no jobs or money.

Read any of Matther's accounts of irish 'servants'- They don't speak the language, are beaten or accused of any minor crime, and seen as little more than property.
>>
>>126252821
You don't get it being a slave is the highest form of moral cowardice. It is shameful. Not the act of owning a slave.

The founders were men of wealth, priveledge, and intillect beyond anything any dark nation has ever produced. And they risked their lives, their families lives, and sacrificed their wealth for the opportunity of Liberty.

Those statues are monuments to a philosophy that has to our eternal shame been erased so you don't have to feel bad your ancestors were cowards.

You Devils are literally burning book as how long till you start burning people to cover your shame?
>>
>>126254942
Lee did not want to lead an army against his family and friends in the south, Lee loved the south, the South was Lee's home and where he grew up.
>>
>>126252219
They were traitors who fucking fought to keep anyone with one drop of black blood a slave.
The economic system of the south was fucked and you should feel bad trying to defend it.
> high unemployment in white population who couldnt compete against large scale plantation.
>establishment of an almost british like aristocracy due to the hige wealth inequality.
> Fucking importing boat loads of africans and not letting them meaningfully adopt US culture and discouraging their integration thus setting the stage for modern social issues.
>south still uses slave labor this day in the form of prison labor which incentives tyranical laws to keep the prison population high.

Overall fuck the confederacy. They can suck muh dick,
>>
File: empire_of_dust.webm (3MB, 480x280px) Image search: [Google]
empire_of_dust.webm
3MB, 480x280px
>>126259831
>red-pill
>nigger

I can't wait until plebbit goes back online. Your people can't even support yourselves. Every neighborhood, every city, every country where you are a majority turns to shit. Your people have no history and have subsisted almost entirely off the charity of wealthier people.
>>
>>126260163
>fought to keep anyone with one drop of black blood a slave.
There were plenty of free blacks
Also slavery was legal in the Union
>>
>>126260163
You're right, let's tear down tbe statue of a great man so that clowns like you who've never done anything worth doing can feel morally superior
>>
>>126256692
>Can't tell if mentally retarded from (((cultural Marxism))) or trolling
>>
>>126259533
>civilized people can finally get back to (((rebuilding))) their lost and plundered civilizations.
>rebuild white civilizations without white people

expand on this, not even shitposting. I want to know what this means
>>
>>126252821
You idiots act as if the.confederates literally invented the concept of slavery, began the global slave trade from scratch, and fought against the world to keep their backward idea in place.

Motherfuckers slavery was a worldwide global Enterprise that existed continuously since before people started writing things down in history books. The slaveowners and free whites who became.confederates were born into a system that was.in place and so well entrenched that there was no way they could change it...and that is well documented...hell.some of them tried buy purchasing land in Africa and sending their freed slaves there...but the part that couldn't be changed is that the slaves were expensive commodities...freeing the slaves meant just pissing away huge sums of money.AND losing the ability to harvest crops. There was no way around the fact that freeing the slaves would have destroyed the South. Anyone would go to war when put in the position they were in.
>>
>>126253739

Oh fuck...

Isn't st Louis where the happening will be in August-September?
>>
File: tenor.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
2MB, 480x360px
>>126256925
> FYI cunt I'm pro slavery.
Good. Finally someone whose honest.

> If niggers were slaves today atleast they'd have jobs and crime would be lower. Black freedom hasn't helped them it's made it so much worse. But don't think I only want blacks enslaved whit niggers as you put it can be put in chains too. Nobody should be born a slave but endentuerd service for fixed terms should make those who don't wanna be a slave more productive and those that couldn't give a shit a roof over their head and food on their bellies for rocking up to work.

Well damn. Sounds like we could go into business together.
>>
>>126260338
I dont give a fuck the issue is dumb fucks who think muh confederacy was gud.

Shit do you see satues of hittler in germany no, fact is they lost the damn war they started over economic greed. I hate the confederacy as much as i hate commies and facist .
>>
>>126260163
>discouraging their integration thus setting the stage for modern social issues

HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, that's why niggers are so stupid and poor, because we won't let them have the benefits of our societies. Maybe if we just pretended they were white, they'd be as smart as us.
>>
>>126260556
Because Germans are cucks that dont respect people that died for their country
>>
>>126260419
(((They've))) erased history and philosophy to the point where these people are literally retarded
>>
>>126252219
No shit..

I had a thread on this earlier. Its not about taking shit down because it "racist".Its about slowly but surely removing the existence of the white race.
>>
>>126259386
By being
W H I T E
>>
File: 1495181235430.png (518KB, 460x717px) Image search: [Google]
1495181235430.png
518KB, 460x717px
Fupapotomus was there last night
>>
File: loki.gif (1MB, 498x252px) Image search: [Google]
loki.gif
1MB, 498x252px
>>126257285
Crying? I'm laughing my dear friend.
>>
>>126260743
I'm not your friend, shitskin. You and your people are a scourge on our countries.
>>
>>126254780
>slavery is bad?
Not if other methods fail.
>>
>>126260743
laughing about what
that something like 80% of black kids dont have fathers?
>>
>>126260556
>Robert E Lee was hitler
I'm sick of retards like you waying in on shit as if your opinions matter.
>>
>>126257881
K, check and check.
Neither side stood on any moral high ground so it was in essence two factions of niggers fighting each other due to greed. An even better reason to take the statues down.

I dug one hole. You helped dig the other.
Thanks.
>>
>>126260647
They werent allowed to be educated or attend schools gor almost 160 plus years. They were also denied economic benifits that whites had such as employment , pensions, and other benifits.
This fed the whole mentality of inner city blacks.
"We aint going to amount to nuffin might as well behave live the animals they say we are."
Its a self fulfilling prophecy, that at this point will require at least 70 plus years of social changes and re programing of the black populaces cultural identity.
>>
I yearn for the day when everyone just openly admits that niggers are not Americans, never have been, and never will be. We all know it, but we pretend otherwise, and it's ripping the country apart.
>>
>>126260933
>>126260556

daily reminder that if
Lee = Hitler
then
Democrats = Nazis
>>
>>126260933
And im sick of you dumb fucks saying northern agression when you fired the first shots you economically backwards fuck.
>>
>>126261018
Why did they accept slavery in the first place?
>>
>>126261018
>Had tens of thousands of years in Africa to make it out of the stone age
>Couldn't
Sheeeeeit musta been dat crackuh Washington's fault then too
>>
>>126257042

Niggers have NEVER built anything in the entirety of human history.
>>
>>126258352
What we see are the evils that persist when no one stands up against them because they too have their hand in the cookie jar (albeit smaller portions) or because it benefits them none to get involved.

> immoral financial industry exploits and perpetuates a flawed and corrupt system.
Practiced at just about every level at levels that are within one's relative reach.
>>
File: awuTBqMSMuWj.jpg (119KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
awuTBqMSMuWj.jpg
119KB, 576x768px
the south shall never rise again
>>
>>126261018
If slavery and disinfranchisement were the source of the problem, then why are niggers not improving by any metric? They're getting worse in almost every category.
>>
>>126260973
So, you essentially believe that all of american history is evil, or was their ever apart where it was good?
>>
>>126261071
No democrats of 1800s equal nazis false equivelancy as nazis and current day democrats disagree on the nazi parties stated mission of eugenics and german nationalisim. Nor are the republicans nazis.
>>
>>126261084
What did we Northerns get out of the War?
Why was some dumb fort in SC worth our dead ancestors?
>>
File: 1465708741186.jpg (59KB, 600x402px) Image search: [Google]
1465708741186.jpg
59KB, 600x402px
Is there a nation around africa since written history that hasn't either: pillaged, conquered, killed, and enslaved the black man?

i am genuinely curious beccause it seems to me that nature allwoed the black man to become the bitch of the earth.
Now that society has modernised and evolved they are free now, but only because of the idea that everyone in the western world is free, no matter who they are
>>
>>126260163
Let's not forget that slavery would be impossible if people would just refuse to be slaves.

Also the descendants of slaves in America should be grateful that their ancestors were brought to the U.S. I mean the odds were pretty high that.you would end.up somewhere else, or even worse, have remained in Africa.
>>
>>126261084
I'm not from the south, stupid. I'm just agreeing with Teddy Roosevelt, Oliver Wendell Holmes, and other patriots who served this country before your illiterate family arrived.
>>
>>126261018
Then explain the same nigger behaviour in Africa where blacks rule and have kicked whitey out, surely these niggers should be more civilised but they aren't, they're less civilised than the niggers in America. The most civilised niggers in the world are in Britain, but even they still act the same way.
>>
>>126261071
Lurk more
>>
>>126261139
For the same reason as other domesticated animals: they are not cognizant of things beyond their own nose.
>>
>>126261266
Its the same party
If a statute and a flag are still tainted by slavery why arent the Democrats
>>
File: lol.gif (4MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
lol.gif
4MB, 320x240px
>>126258456
There's no hate here.
Only red pills. You dindus seem to need a reminder as to why celebrations of these faggots are being taken down. I'm providing you brainlets with some history because you don't seem to understand. No one's crying here. I'm enjoying myself.
>>
File: obama disc.jpg (22KB, 291x400px) Image search: [Google]
obama disc.jpg
22KB, 291x400px
>>126252821
This is 'feel good' for the ghetto rats.
Fuck those rats.
>>
>>126261402
Please tell me how I am wrong?
>>
The Reddit in this thread reeks
Fuck you faggots ruining everything yet again
>>
>>126254942
Because Virginia was part of the Confederacy, and he was loyal to his home state
>>
File: mount-whitey.jpg (213KB, 1440x841px) Image search: [Google]
mount-whitey.jpg
213KB, 1440x841px
>>126252219
Slave owners will be removed from public property everywhere. Deal with it, racists.
>>
>>126261442
I've heard that ignorance is bliss.
>>
>>126261442
The fact is that you would rather shit on our rug than go and build your own house. You aren't wanted in the West. You don't belong here. Your people have never accomplished anything. You'd still be in tbe stone age without us.
>>
File: 1476066753553.gif (425KB, 1221x850px) Image search: [Google]
1476066753553.gif
425KB, 1221x850px
>>126260463
>Isn't st Louis where the happening will be in August-September?
The fuck are you talking about anon?
>>
>>126261623
This won't exist in 2050
>>
>>126261227
Essentially imagine you take people who are disenfranchised and uneducated. Now put them in a highly competitive enviornment where they dont have acess to good education and cannot afford necessary secondary schooling or trade schools and they cannot afford the absurd housing costs in most innercities.

They fall further behind, and decay more and more...

Dont worry though same shit is happening to whites through opiods, displacment by automation, and destruction of community centers... ironically the only way to stop it is through the implementation of social saftey programs and laws to help working famalies.
>>
>>126261207
>Niggers have NEVER built anything in the entirety of human history.

Dindunesia! Look it up
>>
File: 1494800144763s.jpg (3KB, 125x118px) Image search: [Google]
1494800144763s.jpg
3KB, 125x118px
>>126258499
> Doesn't know or willfully is ignoring the difference between a low wage emigrate (who has rights/isn't being forced/is not property) vs. a slave.

> Niggers were more expensive to maintain.
I never said the nigger tier whites that engaged in this practice weren't good at math. Slavery by and large is a dumb fucking practice in the medium and long term.

> In any case, there's nobody arguing that niggers are worse off now than if we had left you monkeys in Africa, where you should be.

Too late Honkey. Those myopic illusory shekels appealed to you too much. If only you knew how to do basic math over an intelligible time horizon. Maybe the emotional allure of being a super race and whipping servants overwrote your higher mental faculties. I can't give you the answers you need...
>>
>>126261850
>acess to good education
any idiot can pick up a book
>>
This is just Louisiana, anyway. States like NC and VA have protected their monuments.
>>
>>126261850
Then explain northern blacks
>same shit is happening to whites
Not at all the same. You're spewing news memes about a small minority of whites in particular regions.
>>
>>126261850
This model doesn't make sense. Negros have been falling behind in every metric for decades, despite trillions spent subsidising your education and welfare.

Hell, look at Africa or Brazil. Any country that has a majority negros turns to shit.
>>
>>126261331
Okay lets test this out
I come to your house with a gun and a bunch of other guys with guns and say you are my slave you say no .
I blow your brains out . I take your family and neighboors rinse and repeat.
>>
Anyone know who was in Africa before the bantu killed everyone?
You know when Africa wasn't dindu.
>>
>>126261962
Nice spacing, reddit
>>
>>126262056
>I come to your house with a gun
you get shot
>>
>>126261962
Why do you want to be here. Go home. You aren't wanted. You provide nothing of value.
>>
>>126252821

Except only 1% of the Southern population owned slaves because the rest were too poor to even feed themselves you dumb nigger
>>
>>126262123
Good news the 50 or so ither guys with me kill the fuck out of you.
>>
File: Gunung3-220w.jpg (33KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
Gunung3-220w.jpg
33KB, 220x220px
>>126261962
Show us your equations.
>>
>>126254942
Blood and soil
>>
>>126262056
Except I have guns and so do my neighbors. And we will use them against you and fight to the death. For realz. It's why the second amendment is so important dum dum.
>>
>>126252219
Lee was a member of a very prominent Virginia aristocratic family
>>
>>126259723
When whites go away so will niggers and most brown people. The Chinese will just mop up with ease. You muds have no idea what's coming if whites go away.
>>
>>126262194
there are hundreds of armed people in my town
>>
File: kkk.jpg (67KB, 625x410px) Image search: [Google]
kkk.jpg
67KB, 625x410px
>>126259696
It's black peoples fault that America is collapsing on itself? Duhhh fuugggg
>>
File: 1461110699715.jpg (73KB, 746x514px) Image search: [Google]
1461110699715.jpg
73KB, 746x514px
Nobody has responded to my post. I asked that since written history hasn't every nation aroun africa pillaged, plundered, raped, and enslaved the black man?
I mean before steel before guns, before the europeans arrived, black africans were the ones that were always at the bottom of the barrel. Maybe nature has something to do with this.
>>
>>126262340
Guess what , that wasnt the situation of the blacks, they didnt have acess to guns. Therefore you and your town has no guns (proof 2nd amendment is good).
Blacks had 2 choices die or live as a slave.
>>
File: 0917charlie.jpg (134KB, 360x290px) Image search: [Google]
0917charlie.jpg
134KB, 360x290px
>>126252219
>they fail to realize they are essentially trying to erase the founders and leaders of not only the usa but every white country
>implying they don't realize this

babby's first redpill? I bet you think all races are the same too.
>>
>>126262517
You're certainly not helping. You cunts keep voting for leftists and sucking billions out of the tax revenues.
>>
>>126262194
That's the part I was talking about where you refuse to allow yourself to be a slave. You die fighting for your freedom.
>>
File: 2000sc_Dixie_Boy_Ad.jpg (211KB, 765x1183px) Image search: [Google]
2000sc_Dixie_Boy_Ad.jpg
211KB, 765x1183px
>>126261962
>Slavery by and large is a dumb fucking practice in the medium and long term.
Someone has never read a history book......
>>
>>126262529
Low iq easy slave. Simple as that
>>
>>126252219
HAHAHAHHA and nothing of value was lost. Stay BTFO OP!
>>
>>126257424
why should i be ashamed of something that someone elses ancestors did 250 years ago? my family is irish japanese and cherokee indian we came here as poor garbage bred with poor garbage stayed here as poor garbage
>>
>>126262529
and i'm not trying to be racist
>>
>>126252219
People should know when they are conquered.
>>
I am genuinely in love with Anne Frank. She was beautiful, witty, and graceful young woman whose light was snuffed out far too early.

I frequently fantasize about being Peter van Pels hiding with her.

Oh god, just imagine deflowering that sweet girl on a lazy Amsterdam afternoon, lying and learn what each other's bodies were for.

Now imagine nine months later, she's got a massive bulging stomach from carrying your child inside of her and it seems like she’s gonna pop any moment now. Her popped belly button makes it look like she's got a giant third boob where her stomach once was. She waddles around and can barely move half of the time. She's developed an insatiable craving for your dick and you've likewise developed a taste for her pussy. You’re both cooped up in an attic all day have nothing better to do besides fuck like an unsustainable third world population. You lie down on your back, she strips off her almost comically too small clothes and kneels on top of you. She grabs a hold of your rock hard cock, inserts it deep inside of her, and begins to ride you like a stallion. You feel the pressure from her incredible weight and huge round belly bearing down on you but the indescribable pleasure of her tight pussy throbbing on you cock negates any discomfort. You sink into her beautiful soul, into that secret place where no one dares to go. After 30 minutes, you and her are both moaning with ever greater intensity, you know it won't be long now. Suddenly, you feel your cock shaking like a V-2 rocket and the orgasm reaches it's climax as your cum literally explodes like an 88mm AT round inside her Sherman tank, blowing the turret right off. You and her both join as one, souls screaming from the sheer ecstasy. As the elation wears off, she lies next to you. Too exhausted to do anything else, you simply hold her in your embrace. In that moment, there is no family squabbles, no Nazis, no war. Just you and her, watching the sky turn pink with the setting sun.
>>
>>126262446
The only choice is death
>>
File: 1430862055106.jpg (2KB, 115x125px) Image search: [Google]
1430862055106.jpg
2KB, 115x125px
All these dumbass yankee shills in this thread disgust me
>>
>>126262709
Fuck off, reddit.
>>
>>126260120
You really should google half the stuff you're claiming. The 'Irish slave' concept was proven to be a myth for some time. Even the history channel has a special on it and detailed this nonsense.

Please stop talking about irish slavery...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_slaves_myth

You look like a complete fucking idiot rambling on about nonsense.
>>
File: 1436505033432.png (80KB, 255x217px) Image search: [Google]
1436505033432.png
80KB, 255x217px
>>126262709
WHY ARE YOU HERE THEN YOU FAGGOT!!!
>>
>>126262729
go away jeff
>>
>>126262541
>they didnt have acess to guns.
why didnt they?
>Blacks had 2 choices die or live as a slave.
Then the slave owner is destroying his own property
Blacks were only slaves because they accepted it
>>
>>126252219
I usually dont care about shit like this BUT you cant tear down these monuments for the reasons given but allow Harriet Tubman to be on the new $20
>>
>>126253744
The union lost 2x as many soldiers as the confederates. The south had no money to continue to fight so they surrendered
>>
>>126262704
My family owned slaves in Delaware
I am not ashamed of that or the fact they fought for the Union
>>
File: dwp.jpg (23KB, 717x360px) Image search: [Google]
dwp.jpg
23KB, 717x360px
>>126257424
>you are dumb
>i am better than you
>why don't you accept centuries of shame
>you must be dumb
>>
>>126262779
Yeah you can see all the shitskins from reddit this time of night
>>
>>126262645
Guess what i have force overmatch and have cart blanch to do what ever as the regional governments actively support my slavery abductions.
(That happened in africa.)
Literally your town gets wipped out and no one gives two fucks .

Sorry kiddo but you cut your self on that edge.
>>
File: 1495158994766.png (1016KB, 616x2030px) Image search: [Google]
1495158994766.png
1016KB, 616x2030px
>>126252219
>>
>>
>>126252821
NIGGER
>>
>>126262541
They thought they had two choices, I would only think I had one choice: death. And that's the difference
>>
>>126262779
Suddenly, you awaken from your slumber to the sound of a bloodcurdling scream. You open your eyes to darkness, it takes a split second for your vision to readjust. You feel lonely and cold. Another shriek knocks you back into reality. Anne sitting next to you, clutching her belly, face contorted from pain. A foul smelling fluid lies pooled on the floor around her mid-section. Your hot dirty fuckfest has brought on labor. she cries your name, begging for help, begging for you. The noise. She’s louder than a line of Louisiana Tigers giving the Rebel Yell right now. You raise your finger to your lips to tell her to be quiet. But the agony is too much for her to bear. You’ve got to do something or else it will awaken the entire neighborhood and with it, the Nazis. Suddenly you remember the bulge in your pants. You’ve got morning wood. It’s not the best gag, but it will have to do. You stand up, squat like a slav, using her belly as an impromptu stool, grab your still cum-crusted cock, and shove it right inside her mouth. At first, she tries to scream even louder in surprise, but your circumcised 100% Kosher dong blocks her windpipe, reducing her screams to a barely audible gurgle. Suffering from unbearable pain, she bites down on her your meat with each contraction. Now you’e in pain too. With each contraction, she bites down harder, it feels like she’s gonna tear your cock right off. Eventually, the pain subsides for her and she doesn’t bite down as much. Now it seems almost as if she’s starting to enjoy it. You can feel your child kick on your testicles. Clearly it’s excited too. Suddenly, your cock starts to shake like a V-2 again, you pull it out of her mouth just in time. You bust your steaming hot and sticky load, blanketing her like an incendiary carpetbombing of Dresden. Semen stains her mountaintops (all three of them), along with her hair and most of her face. She quietly giggles from the ironic amusement of it all. You giggle too.
>>
You're a fucking retard, it was about slavery dickfart.
Georgia Anon.
>>
>>126263267
Why was slavery legal in the Union
Does that mean State are free to leave the Union?
>>
>>126262850
>I usually dont care about shit like this BUT you cant tear down these monuments for the reasons given but allow Harriet Tubman to be on the new $20
Harriet Tubman was a traitor?
>>
>>126263044
Meh i could care less , im only bothered by those who promote the confederacy and slavery as a positive, when it clearly was not. Slavery leads to economic stagnation as why invent shit when you have slave labor it also makes it hard for non upperclass to financially sustain themselves as they cannot compete with large scale slave labor.
>>
>>126257424
>learn from the past
You mean like crime stats? I don't feel ashamed one bit. My ancestors were right, you're all animals - less than human, not fit for civilization.

All this really boils down to is genetic conquest. Conquer or be conquered. One group will reign supreme, it is simply natural selection. There is no such thing as co-existing, one will go extinct, the other will survive. You can dress it up with whatever appeals to emotion you want, but I'm not some easily manipulated white liberal cuck so I see the bullshit for what it is.

Fuck off.
>>
>>126253390
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>126263451
>the confederacy and slavery as a positive
Those are two different things
>>
>>126252219
who cares about some gay statue?
>>
>>126252821
>The south enslaved people, broke many laws
either this is bait or niggers are really this fucking dumb, slavery was legal you coon, the formation of the FED was the real crime
>>
>>126263147
If the local population did not allow themselves.to become enslaved then no one would have carte blanche to.do anything
>>
>>126262529
They have no ability to think in the abstract. They don't even have the organizing needed let alone the technology.
>>
>>126263402
>Why was slavery legal in the Union
Because the South left before that shit was outlawed.

Cause it's easier to keep people enslaved than re-enslave them.
>>
>>126260132
>>126260132
The founders were such great upstanding men who were so wealthy, privileged, and intelligent... Beyond all the advanced civilizations that ever existed.

So, when it came to building their nation..
They not only stole the land...
They were such lazy fucking niggers who didn't understand basic economics and so poor that they had to get slaves to do it for them.

They had soooooo much wealth that they had to engage in nigger tier logic and finance to build their country.

Soooo visionary that they couldn't foresee that they were sewing the seeds of destruction for their promise land for years to come....

Sooo superior that this nigger low IQ tier logic persists till this day and is serving as the final nail in the coffin of this empire.

> Those statues are monuments to a philosophy that has to our eternal shame been erased so you don't have to feel bad your ancestors were cowards.

Those statues represent that this nation was divided between whites themselves long before any other group was introduced. It represents the north as being high finance faggots who were no better than the enslaving south. It shows that your ancestors were poor cowards, thieves, and lowly men who broke off from another nigger tier colonial tyrant empire to form their own. Since the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, they engaged and ultimately became the very tyrants they fled.

Who the devils in this world are clear.
The superior Whitey you claim found this country was burning and shooting each other in this country over greed long before anyone else got involved. Funny enough, its your niggers protesting and acting like monkeys in the streets every weekend and its 2017.

Meet old authentic nigger.. Same as the old.

> You don't get it being a slave is the highest form of moral cowardice.
No my friend. It's the exact opposite.
You'll maybe grasp this truth when its too late.
>>
>>126263267
The boarder states got to keep their slaves if they fought for the Union. So no, it wasn't the main reason.
>>
>>126263452
Edgy ... what are you 15 , kids cant post here.
Any rational well adjusted adult knows race means jack shit , personality and morality matter more and that is determined by the individual and is a case by case decision.
Blacks white asian i dont fucking care as long as you treat me the way i treat you.
>>
>>126263749
>Because the South left before that shit was outlawed.
OK then how was the war about slavery?
>>
>>126263432

Yeah, actually, fucking skank was a suffragette.
>>
>>126262850
theres also a statue of lenin in seattle that noone has a prob with.....
>>
>>126263797

>implying that genetics has nothing to do with personality and morality.

Jesus fucking christ this is a stupid post, get out of here you faggot.
>>
>>126263451
Slavery was expensive, a southerner developed.one of the first harvesting machines so that non slave owners could compete
>>
>>126263769
>So no, it wasn't the main reason.
All the CSA declarations of independence analogs would disagree.

Why do retards always forget shit that can be easily found out? I swear "muh states rights" retards are flat earther tier in their logic.
>I can't spend 5 seconds on google to find the copious and damning evidence so it must not be true
>>
>>126256444
KEK AGREES
>>
>>126263986
>All the CSA declarations of independence analogs would disagree.
Would the soldiers themselves? I like how you all started using this tired argument at the same time. Really shows what you know about the war.
Lee himself fought for his state.
>>
>>126263979
But it backfired as the large plantations adopted said cotton gin and produced even more fucking cotton..
>>
>>126263986
Just because they declare independence does not mean we have to go to war
The war was about preserving the Union
>>
File: 1292737943594.gif (435KB, 288x297px) Image search: [Google]
1292737943594.gif
435KB, 288x297px
What is it about getting a bunch of white people together that causes them to start genociding and oppressing other races. Nazi Germany, the "invisible empire" of the KKK and even the entire southern half of America going to civil war.

it's like whites have some inbred NEED to rule over others.
>>
>>126263919
Your genetics must be a frightful mess.
>>
>>126263833
>OK then how was the war about slavery?
>North: Hey we're probably gonna outlaw slavery
>South: Fuck you we're not gonna stand for that and we're also gonna take half your shit
>North: The fuck you are
No slavery, no secession
No secession, no war
>>
All of the MLK statues must be removed to be fair, streets renamed, all traces removed
>>
>>126263797
>edgy
What are you, from reddit?

>race doesn't mean shit
Looks like you fell for the propaganda. Stick around you dumb nigger, you might learn a thing or two.

The genetic distance between Whites (British) and Blacks (Bantu) is 0.23:
?http://www.genetics.org/content/105/3/767.abstract
The FST between the common chimpanzee (Pan troglodytes) and the bonobo (Pan paniscus) is 0.103 which is half the White-Black difference despite the two being classified as separate species:
>https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...18442X04700335
The FST between two gorilla species, Gorilla gorilla and Gorilla beringei is 0.04 or 1/6 the difference between Blacks and Whites:
>http://www.ingentaconnect.com/conten...a?format=print
>http://www.berggorilla.org/fileadmin...20-english.pdf
The FST between humans and Neanderthals is less than 0.08 or about 1/3 the Black-White difference:
>http://www.pnas.org/content/100/11/6593.abstract
>http://mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/19/8/1359.full
The FST between humans and homo erectus is 0.17 which is 3/4 the Black-White distance:
Thus, whites and blacks are more genetically distant than two different chimpanzee species, two different gorilla species, humans vs. Neanderthals, and humans vs. homo erectus.

Like I said, it's genetic conquest. One group will reign supreme, the other will cease to exist. "Respect" and your appeals to emotion are nothing more than tactics of the passive aggressive invading force.
>>
File: 4tP0zGCWPI.jpg (206KB, 850x508px) Image search: [Google]
4tP0zGCWPI.jpg
206KB, 850x508px
>>
>>126263750
are you implicitly saying that the founders are bad, because they didn't start a "whites only" nation?
>>
File: 1459213695818.jpg (297KB, 2093x608px) Image search: [Google]
1459213695818.jpg
297KB, 2093x608px
>>126263750
Insightful, where did you come from again?
>>
>>126263750
By the time the founding fathers founded the nation the slave system was well entrenched smartass. Slavery lasted in the British colonies for over 150 years. Then the founding fathers came along and played the hand they were dealt.
>>
File: bwepy6rxmd7y.jpg (55KB, 640x531px) Image search: [Google]
bwepy6rxmd7y.jpg
55KB, 640x531px
>>126264155
Because you were unable to rule over us
>>
"he who controls the past, controls the future"
this is so they can make everyone forget we also ended slavery so they can make white people slaves
>>
>>126264178

Not compared to the kind of retard who feels entitled to speak on the subject with no actual knowledge and only vague left wing platitudes that mean literally fucking nothing.
>>
File: 1490038616648.jpg (162KB, 948x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1490038616648.jpg
162KB, 948x1024px
>>126263750
>a nigger thinks he can lecture anyone on nation building

Amusing. The entire idea of nations is foreign to your people. Even today, your countries are only ruled by oppressive warlords. Your people are too stupid to understand anything but brute force.

Your people have accomplished NOTHING. It's honestly sad. Your people have to desperately cling to muh rap, muh dick, muh pyramids.
>>
File: Lucifer.jpg (87KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
Lucifer.jpg
87KB, 540x540px
>>126260419
Wew lad... I don't recall saying this :
>rebuild white civilizations without white people
Your words not mine....

>civilized people can finally get back to (((rebuilding))) their lost and plundered civilizations.

Well, the way I see it is that there are civilized people who seem to be able to coexist and live in harmony and then there are niggers of all ethnic groups and skin colors who can't. For some time, they have ruled over the world and erected empires. Those empires and civilizations are crumbling and becoming undone by their own hands. They could back off and prevent this right here and now but greed, hate and myopic pursuits prevent them. So, they will destroy their civilizations and the civilizations of old .. of the meek will prosper.

Balls in their court.
One's fate is in their own hands.
We are put here to learn and lead better paths.
If one doesn't, it is what it is and will be what it is said it will be.

It is ordained and is a covenant that will ring true for it underwrites the fabric of creation.
>>
>>126264146
The Cotton Gin vastly increased efficiency for the cotton industry, it did not turn it into a hands-free automated operation.
>>
>>126257424
GO BACK TO AFRICA NOBODY WANTS YOU HERE

NIGGERS IN AFRICA ENSLAVE THEIR OWN NIGGERS JUST FYI

NIGGER
>>
>>126263750
Be nigger , live amongst backward nigger flu who can't even do the wheel. Family killed by others niggers, sold to white man for being a loser, gets freed by other white men, because he is to sad and pathetic to free self. Begs and guilts white for decades to allow niggers to be treated like whitemen despite being totally fucking worthless and to sad to change things without whitey. Get equal rights because whitey feels bad and Jews help them legally to undermine the white man. Sides with jews because whitey bad , people literally are hopeless sand can't do nothing. Guilt whitey more, whitey subsidizes his own community because whitey is altruistic.
Nigger gets on internet with his computer all created by whitey talking tough because he is pampered child while also trying to guilt whitey more about his people being the saddest excuse of humanity ever to exist.
>>
>>126264191
>Hey we're probably gonna outlaw slavery
citation needed
>we're also gonna take half your shit
What were they going to take?
>>
>>126264155
>it's like whites have some inbred NEED to rule over others

it's like Blacks have their own chocolate continent but are afraid of losing 1st world living conditions and the gibz
>>
>>126264155
You savages leave us no choice.
>>
>>126263986
Yeah, they wanted the state right to own slaves, among other things. Lincoln being elected without any Southern votes counted would have been more than enough reason already.
>>
>>126264364

Name a black empire that didn't belong to someone else first.
>>
>>126264109
>Would the soldiers themselves?
Some might what with the conscription, but the South's economy was heavily slavery dependent so the rest probably would not.

Would the soldiers have fucking fought at all if their leaders hadn't started a war over slavery?

>Lee himself fought for his state.
Yes, yes he did. He was the exception, not the rule, though.
>>
>>126252821
Im tired of you whiny niggers.
>>
>>126264200
Well fuck then i should be fucking sterile as a god damn hispanic , white quadroon..
Sorry to say but im physically healthy and fit able to bicep curl 50 pounds 36 times in 5 min, as for mental i have completed my associates and getting a bachelors with a 3.5 gpa, and i always fill out my race as white so no affirmative action there.
>>
>>126264540
>Yes, yes he did. He was the exception, not the rule, though.
You're going to have to prove that.
Your other points aren't really relevant.
>>
>>126264147
>Just because they declare independence does not mean we have to go to war
To be fair, they also attacked the North.

>The war was about preserving the Union
Which was endangered because the South tried to leave the Union over slavery.
>>
>>126264489
>they wanted the state right to own slaves
they had the constitutional right to own slaves
nobody forced the north to enter into a union with slave slates
>>
>>126254269
In reality dude just wanted all the niggers off his lawn. The Dems were the ones pushing for slavery
>>
File: hi.jpg (62KB, 497x620px) Image search: [Google]
hi.jpg
62KB, 497x620px
>>126262156
I've been here longer than you can imagine and am very welcome. Continue on.
>>
>>126264364
>Your words not mine....
You referenced america and rome.......

>there are civilized people who seem to be able to coexist and live in harmony and then there are niggers of all ethnic groups and skin colors who can't

Expand on this, are there certain groups or races that have more trash in them? Or does the ability to avoid Malthusian traps mean that every group has more trash?
>>
>>126264364
>civilizations of the meek will prosper
There won't be any prosperity when whites are gone. Proof is in the pudding. Every other group rides on our backs. Even the Japanese took their knowledge from Dutch traders.
>>
>>126264503
>Name a black empire that didn't belong to someone else first.

Even if there was one it wouldn't matter. Niggers/african-americnas are the saddest black people in the world. They can't do anything on their own and are the descendants of the most cowardice blacks from africa.
>>
>>126264458
>What were they going to take?
The South.

Grade A American soil.

Fuck traitors and fuck thieves.
>>
>>126252219
>piece of American history
You mean the piece that left America and literally became seen as traitors to the real Americans?
>>
>>126264652
>To be fair, they also attacked the North.
That still does not mean we had to go to war
>because the South tried to leave the Union over slavery.
No they didnt
Slavery was still legal in the Union
It was only banned as punishment for the war
>>
>>126264383
>The Cotton Gin vastly increased efficiency for the cotton industry

We even created cotton-picking robots, but their reflection was too bright.

so we painted them non-reflective Black. now the mf'ers won't work at all and they breaks all the damm time sheesh!
>>
>>126264705
>and am very welcome

No, you're not. Your entire race is a burden on the world. Go back to your primitive people. You don't belong here, you ignorant heathen.
>>
>>126260556
Jesus you are retarded. Buy some rope and hang from it.
>>
good OP
>>
File: giphy.gif (480KB, 493x342px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
480KB, 493x342px
>>126252821
Fuck you this is why you niggers are...well niggers.
First off your civil war history is just dogshit.
second off your slavery history is dogshit too.
We should have left you ungrateful shits in Africa to either die or be sold off to the arabs where your dick would have been cut off...and then you died.
You pieces of shit should be grateful you got us because it was either that or you are killed by the people who sold you to us(who were also blacks) or you got sold to the arabs.
>>
>>126264780
>Grade A American soil.
State are sovereign entities
>>126264795
Why wasnt anyone convicted of treason?
>>
>>126264795
>the real Americans?
Who are the real americans?
the south didn't invade the North until the 3rd year of the war. The north invaded the South.
>>
>>126252821
>and didn't want to pay taxes.
holy fuk.
listen to this guy.
of course didn't want to pay taxes.
you do?
>>
>>126264846
Idk i dont think africans wanted to leave africa desu its almost like they were forced....
>>
>>126253807
>Muh white Irish slaves
What a pathetic attempt to even try and compare it to the slavery of blacks
>>
>>126261216
Sad
>>
File: 1495075834177.jpg (58KB, 449x688px) Image search: [Google]
1495075834177.jpg
58KB, 449x688px
>This is actually a semi-interesting conversation, but the amount of shitposting is stopping it from being constructive
>>
>>126264636
>You're going to have to prove that.
Do I have to prove that the fighters in the revolution fought for independence because we only have the word of their leaders?

You're demanding I prove something that can't be proven.

Something fucking irrelevant because the wants and dreams of the common soldier matter jack shit to why and how a war happens.

The meat doesn't decide to go into the grinder of its own volition.
>>
>>126264146
I wasnt talking about the gin, but you just shot down your original point by admitting how much fucking cotton the slaves did make. Southern cotton put clothed the western world and more, king cotton baby. And the fucking steam engine had already been invented and the industrial revolution well on its way when the civil war went down so slavery did not stop mechanization.
>>
Frankly, I'm ok with them taking down Jefferson Davis statues.

But stay the fuck away from Lee statues and Stonewall Jackson statues.

And especially stay the fuck away from statues honoring Confederate veterans.

NOT FOR FAME OR REWARD, NOT FOR PLACE OR FOR RANK, NOT LURED BY AMBITION OR GOADED BY NECESSITY,
BUT IN SIMPLE OBEDIENCE TO DUTY AS THEY UNDERSTOOD IT, THESE MEN SUFFERED ALL, SACRIFICED ALL, DARED ALL, AND DIED.
>>
>>126262179
Try harder to lie about history in a manner that makes no sense...
http://fisher.lib.virginia.edu/census/

Census data can be appealed to in order to determine the extent of slave ownership in each of the states that allowed it in 1860. The figures given here are the percentage of slave-owning families as a fraction of total free households in the state. The data was taken from a census archive site at the University of Virginia :

Mississippi: 49%
South Carolina: 46%
Georgia: 37%
Alabama: 35%
Florida: 34%
Louisiana: 29%
Texas: 28%
North Carolina: 28%
Virginia: 26%
Tennessee: 25%
Kentucky: 23%
Arkansas: 20%
Missouri: 13%
Maryland: 12%
Delaware: 3%
>>
>>126264986
>its almost like they were forced....

Or they were the saddest most cowardly africans around who got captured and sold by the other africans.
>>
>>126264741

Kay, but don't try and sell me on some goofy lie about some niggers being okay, because that doesn't actually matter. If you had a race of wolves that only eat human flesh and can pick the locks on doors, and there are like 5 of them that are pretty cool and don't do that, you still need to kill that entire race to be safe, there's no reason to consider nigs human, even if a handful of them are decent enough folks, at the expense of everyone around them.
>>
>>126252219
Cry more faggots I love that (((they))) are grabbing you all by the balls and showing you who the real daddy is
>>
>>126264986
They've served their purpose long ago. They were never intended to be permanent. I'll gladly pay for their ticket back.
>>
>>126264795
America is made up of 3 things.

-The American People
-The States
-The federal government

The confederacy only betrayed the federal government, not America.
>>
>>126264938
>State are sovereign entities
No, no they aren't.

The Constitution of the United States is the supreme law of the land and the only thing on American soil with absolute sovereignty.
>>
>>126257424
Is this albino-anon?
>>
>>126264924
How you stop trying to justify shitty behavior by other peoples shitty behavior . So you want to lower your self to the level of 17 century muslims.. wow.
>>
>>126264664
Exactly. Slavery was already legal in the South. Lincoln made it a point to prevent more states from joining the South and instead the North. This meant the North would have more political power, so the South declared independence before they became overruled.
>>
>>126252821
shut up ooga we are sick of your shit
>>
File: zuccban.jpg (32KB, 960x480px) Image search: [Google]
zuccban.jpg
32KB, 960x480px
>>126252821
You're not black, you're a nigger. A black man would not have such terrible grammar.
>>
>>126265032
>Do I have to prove that the fighters in the revolution fought for independence because we only have the word of their leaders?
No, and you won't have to, as we're not talking about the revolution. We're talking actions taken under completely different circumstances.
>You're demanding I prove something that can't be proven.
You're arguing on propositions that can't be proven.
>The meat doesn't decide to go into the grinder of its own volition.
What the actual fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>126264599
Lol 5 minutes?? I'm 61 and I can curl 50 20 times without stopping, fucking weak mixed genetcs
>>
>>126265142
Isn't consent of the governed the backbone of your government? Isn't it the reason you rebelled? No taxation without representation. Ring a bell?
>>
>>126264705
If you've been here so long, you know that no one is interested in your opinions.
>>
>>126252219
They're just making room for statues of the heroes of the next civil war. They already know they're gonna get their shit pushed in by men greater then ole Robby Lee so they dont see a reason to keep him around
>>
>>126265077
>http://fisher.lib.virginia.edu/census/
404 not found

Do you have another link?
>>
>>126258965
How does it feel to know your own people betrayed and sold your ancestors?
>>
>>126265231
>We're talking actions taken under completely different circumstances.
I think you missed the point
>What the actual fuck are you talking about?
I think you're an uneducated fucktard or ESL.
>>
>>126265142
Read the 10th amendment
Power is delegated to the Feds from the States through the Constitution
>>
>>126265174
That's right. If several armed "Youths" march into your homes and start shooting; don't sink to their level. Die with dignity knowing you had the moral high-ground
>>
>>126265211
>before they became overruled
They were nowhere near having enough states for an amendment banning slavery thought the Union
>>
>>126265259
Bull shit single arm bicep curls , 50 is good, considering that i work 6 days a week as a contractor i think i should know about hefting shit up and down stairs.
Can do a seated leg press of 500 pounds 12 times, can run 2 miles in 14 min
>>
>>126265072
That's because you're dumb and you don't realize erasing history is just a Marxist tactic.

It won't stop here.

Soon it will be George Washington because he was racist and owned slaves and we need to be more inclusive.

Then it will be Abraham Lincoln because he didn't like blacks wanted to send them back to Liberia.

Use your brain, stop listening to these appeals of emotion. It's all just manipulation. They want to replace the white history of this country with a brown one as they coincidentally replace the whites of this country with brown people. It has nothing to do with logic, respect or inclusion, or any of that emotional BS, it's all inherently anti-white policy designed to destroy the people here and the nation itself.
>>
>>126265397
>I think you missed the point
You're drawing an analogy where there simply isn't one.
>I think you're an uneducated fucktard or ESL.
No, I was just amazed at the stupidity and edginess of your statement
>>
>>126265077
>>126265327
I do have this for you

http://www.civil-war.net/pages/1860_census.html
>>
>>126262309
Sorry you lazy nigger, you're going to have to do some of the leg work yourself.

Here, because I feel sorry for you :
http://www.economist.com/blogs/freeexchange/2013/09/economic-history-2

http://www.encyclopedia.com/humanities/applied-and-social-sciences-magazines/economic-impact-slavery-south

Myopic profits. Lack of business managers specialized in and with access to capital.

Summary : Nigger tier business logic focused on short term time horizons.
>>
Pic related
>>
>>126265614
Go back. Nobody wants you here. You can take your dick and your rap culture with you
>>
>>126265501
Straw man does not apply . You are effectively saying people should be happy that some one did something slightly less shitty to them. Thats cuck logic
>>
>>126265077
Those numbers are fucked. Probably on purpose as all leftist lie. You link is died.

One example:
Total fee population of Alabama,529,121
total amount of slave owners 33,730

You like this Leftist website cited below are comparing the amount families to the amount slave owners despite it clearly stating slave owners and not slaveowning families.
http://www.civil-war.net/pages/1860_census.html

Fucking retarded Leftists lying of dumb apes who can't manage math.
>>
File: c36.jpg (47KB, 570x779px) Image search: [Google]
c36.jpg
47KB, 570x779px
>>126265174
Yeah they should have either done that or left you in fucking africa so when the kikes took over they wouldnt had been able to use you as useful idiots against us.
Notice how even though the slave trade lasted way longer and was much more brutal in the middle east but you dont notice any niggers over there?
Yeah.
>>
>>126265113
To
This
Faggots
Pro tip: you can't you fucks
>>
>>126262309
Slavery probably hurt the south economically. If you want, I can prove it, but it'll be tedious
>>
>>126264924
This is the truest statement ever made. And the dumb fucks know it because they ain't moving back to Africa. They know it but they won't admit it
>>
>>126265566
I've been saying it's only a matter of years before people try to change the name of Washington D.C. or Washington state.
>>
>>126265266
>Isn't consent of the governed the backbone of your government?
That you have representation does not mean you have sovereignty. Sovereignty is self representation. We're a constitutional republic with people and institutions representing each other in a tiered system under a sovereign constitution meant to replace the function of a king.

>>126265399
>Power is delegated to the Feds from the States through the Constitution

>This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.
>>
>>126265546
As the territories became states, they would become Northern states under Lincoln. Eventually the South would only be 1/4 of the nation and that's why it rebelled. Slavery was just a part of politics at the time.
>>
>>126265547
No that is not good if you compare tyourself to people that are actually strong, that's low end for someone that is active and full grown you have shit genetics, any real man can do at least 65 for reps
>>
File: IMG_6943.jpg (134KB, 585x1240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6943.jpg
134KB, 585x1240px
They aren't trying to erase history. That's what the south was doing when it redirected the statues of losers as if they were winners. They are righting a wrong because fuck those war losing pieces of shit. This is America. Win
>>
>>126265815
Mainly due to a few things
1. Forces mutilation of dicks
2. Fucking insane ass muslim shit.

I mean saudis continue this shit to this day
>>
File: ehhh.jpg (67KB, 625x564px) Image search: [Google]
ehhh.jpg
67KB, 625x564px
>>126262619
Remind me who the niggers are who pumped liberalism into MSM in order to push consumerist society and higher profits?

Yet again, white dindus push for something without understanding the medium/long term costs..

Blows up in their face and they cry it wasn't them.
It's the niggers fault.. Him over there...

Used the same shit tier mind games that you used on blacks on society at large in order to get richer and now your whole society is collapsing on itself...

Who would have thought : Intentionally stupefying your populous to concentrate wealth has damming consequences. Yall fuckers are an absolute (((trip))).
>>
>>126265985
Yes, but the only legitimate government is one that has consent of the governed. This is the very idea you fought your revolution over.
>>
>>126265614
>Social Science

D R O P P E D
>>
File: 1493083391515.gif (407KB, 200x120px) Image search: [Google]
1493083391515.gif
407KB, 200x120px
>>126262675
Someone has never studied micro/macro economics, sociology, history, or anthropology.
>>
>>126265985
>the constitution applies to all states
wow, you've really shown him!!
>>
>>126252821
Nigger
>>
>>126266078

That would actually be the jews, not us, faglord.
>>
File: 1492939358184.jpg (159KB, 758x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492939358184.jpg
159KB, 758x1024px
>>126266078

Go back to Africa. I don't care to be lectured to be some uppity negro. You've overstayed your welcome. If you are so damn brilliant, go built the first successful African country.
>>
>>126266105
>Yes, but the only legitimate government is one that has consent of the governed
And did the North consent to the South stealing the land that both parties had agreed would be part of the Union for their new CSA bullshit?

If your point is the CSA could have conceivably amended the Constitution for their independence. Sure, but they didn't.

They were traitors and thieves.
>>
File: colbert3.jpg (70KB, 505x490px) Image search: [Google]
colbert3.jpg
70KB, 505x490px
>All this shitposting
>>
>>126266078
At least you'll go down with the ship too
>>
>>126266078
>white dindus push for something without understanding the medium/long term costs..

Jews and leftist whites. Niggers were to busy living off Jewish usury of whites.Besides you 're niggers it's not like you could do that anyways. Your whole existence and history exist on being cowards and parasites.
>>
>>126266059
They never pretended they were winners. Reconstruction was so painful to the South that they could never forget they lost.

The statues are a reminder of the honor that Lee, Jackson and Confederate veterans had in doing their duty for their home.
>>
>>126265142
Each state agreed to join and so a strong argument would follow that they could choose to leave
>>
>>126266262
You were a tool for them
>>
>>126265964
Or they will remove some of the statues in Washington DC next. Just wait.

Once you really get to the core of this issue, you realize all these so-called reasons and narratives that once seemed to contradict themselves, all align perfectly. It's anti-white and thus anti-American at its core - simple as that.
>>
>>126266249
Better than being weak, powerless, oppressed cuck, BITCH
See >>126265113
>>
>>126266201
>wow, you've really shown him!!
His argument was that the states are sovereign.

The constitution applying to the states defeats the argument.

You can't have 2 supreme laws of the land. It's either the law of the state or the constitution.
>>
>>126266024
>would only be 1/4 of the nation
no they would have been 30%
>>
>>126266056
Really ... some one doesnt go to the gym and i can smell it. Curling over 50 pounds in a bicep curl is generally considered impressive . Especially with free weights as they force you to use more energy stabaliazing it. As for seated leg press doing 2x body weight is considered good considering im 183 500 is damn good.
Runing two miles in 15 min or less is good too.
>>
>>126262704
If it doesn't apply, let it fly and stay the fuck out of the conversation.

I don't recall saying anyone should feel ashamed. What I said by and large and more practically is that one should learn from history not repeat it. If you want to praise the dumbasses of history for ignorant racist reasons, that's for you to repeat their history and suffer due to it. You can quite frankly do whatever you like. I'm just pointing out a few things you might want to learn from and pay attention to. If you want to play dumb, that's fine too. I have no horse in this race.
>>
What the niggers in US fail to understand is when they finally success to destroy America from within there won't be anybody there to stand in the way to stop Chinese to "enslave" them. Sure they are not going to do the same faults as whites in 200 hundreds years ago because it's not economically profitable when you have to fed the blacks instead of simply paying extreme low wages and let them rot in the sidewalks. Oh, EU would do jackshit about it because they are powerless by then and they only cares about Muslims most of the time. Everyone knows Chinese are always proud nationalists and often times hate niggers intensely . All in all, get ready for the wild ride once the US collapse.
>>
>>126266325
This is mere excuse and you know it. Lincoln was determined to preserve the union at all cost. You're actually tarnishing his name by implying that he undertook massive bloodshed for some federal debt and land.
>>
>>126266453
The Constitution is a treaty between the States
>>
File: mui.jpg (43KB, 450x323px) Image search: [Google]
mui.jpg
43KB, 450x323px
>>126257868

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWvYDqycZUk
>>
>>126266325
What? The states were the parties that voluntarily entered the union as individual sovereigns. Surely if the federal government no longer has the consent of the governed, the states would be free to withdraw from the union line. There's no way to uphold the ideals of the revolution without admitting that the civil war was a foreign invasion.
>>
>>126266520
Yes you do have a horse in this race
Otherwise you wouldn't be saying anything
>>
https: //www facebook com/westmontmauras/

https: //www. yelp. com/biz/mauras-mediterranean-cuisine-westmont?uid=iyCbuSZoHYjWggZfkyleDA&utm_source=ashare&utm_campaign=direct_share&ref=yelp-android

This restaurant is owned by a Syrian refugee fellow who treats his white patrons like shit. Feel free to fuck with him.
>>
>>126266484
I'm in high school i weigh 130 fucking pounds and I can curl 50 for 16 reps, its not terrible it's just not an example of good genetics when that's what you've worked up to.
>>
File: IMG_5929.jpg (31KB, 409x393px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5929.jpg
31KB, 409x393px
>>126265113
YOU FAGGOTS STILL CANNOT
AND
ARE
NOT
ABLE
TO
TO
THIS
TOPKEK
>>
>>126266400
>Each state agreed to join and so a strong argument would follow that they could choose to leave
They willingly chose to give up the right to unilaterally choose to leave when they joined.

Supreme law of the land. You can fuck off as a person. You can establish subservient governments under the Constitution. You can't use the land under the rule of the Constitution for some new bullshit and claim it's sovereign and the Constitution no longer is.

If you want to change whether or not the Constitution is sovereign somewhere, there's an amendment process for that.

Alternatively devolve to a territory to leave the Union and then have Congress grant you your independence with their property clause powers.
>>
>>126266520

We have learned from history, why do you think we're here, history has taught us to recognize you and your faggy jewish masters as the enemy of mankind. Nothing more, nothing less, the key take away of slavery is that if you're going to stop using it, make sure you have mass graves dug ahead of time. Niggers practiced slavery for thousands of years before we said fuck it and bought a few, now you homosexuals won't shut the fuck up about it and you're more trouble than you're worth in all respects.
>>
File: Ze_Dzermans_-_Das_Chillout_02.jpg (66KB, 296x419px) Image search: [Google]
Ze_Dzermans_-_Das_Chillout_02.jpg
66KB, 296x419px
>>126261715
As a St. Louisian, I fucking hope so. They're taking down one of our confederate statues in Forest Park.
>>
>>126266444
It's gonna be named Marion Barry D.C.
>>
>>126266484
Let me specify 1 arm 50 pounds dumbell.
>>
>>126266453
>the constitution applies now
>so it applies forever
lol I feel like I'm speaking to a literal brick
>>
>>126266565
>Lincoln was determined to preserve the union at all cost
>You're actually tarnishing his name by implying that he undertook massive bloodshed for some federal debt and land.
The Union is just the land and the people and he killed a lot of people to keep the land.

He basically had to though, the US would have been a sitting duck for European powers had we splintered.
>>
>>126266666
>>
>>126266808
Please tell me where in the Constitution it says states cannot leave the Union
>>
>>126266808
>They willingly chose to give up the right to unilaterally choose to leave when they joined.
This is controversial and entire books have been written on the subject. I can't imagine why you're taking the time to just spew your views on the subject with no elaboration.
>>
File: image.jpg (746KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
746KB, 3264x2448px
>>126266839
Yea not terrible but you should be able to improve to around 60
>>
>>126262850
Black anon here. I don't agree that Harriet Tubman should be on the new $20 bill. That chapter is closed. Put a more prominent and relevant person on the currency whose working to build a better country going forward.

Funny enough, it's probably a group of jews or white people who fought to have harriet Tubman put on the $20 bill..
>>
>>126252821
Good, you don't stand for people who focus on them. For myself, I never "had" to focus on them. Till the focus was on them. And who was it that brought the focus? Surely not I.

To whom brings the focus corrupts the message.
This was not a war of nations, but a war of the nation. This was a war between families, neighbors, brothers and sisters, both yours and mine who fought against each other in a bloody war. A war that tore the country apart.

You don't have to agree with any part of the Confederacy, but to demolish, hide, and destroy the monuments and the history of what took place is no diffrent than to spit on the grave of YOUR own brothers and sisters who was torn apart in armed conflict, forced to fight, and died for what they believed it. This isn't Britian's History, This isn't Europes. This is OUR history, American History.
>>
>>126266963
>The Union is just the land and the people and he killed a lot of people to keep the land.
And he did so for all of the land, not the tiny portion you were so dishonestly mentioning.
>He basically had to though, the US would have been a sitting duck for European powers had we splintered.
Doubtful
>>
>>126266775
Hmm seems like bullshit to me since i work out with the foot ball team and none of them go over 60 pounds on one arm.. your full of shit son the most iv seen a man curl is 80 pounds on one arm and he only did it 5 times. And he had arms thicker then the dicks op sucks.
>>
>>126266624
>The Constitution is a treaty between the States
Yes, and said treaty includes clauses whereby the States surrender their right to abandon said treaty without going through specific formal processes.
>>
>>126265835
Motherfuckers if it didn't work it wouldn't have been done. You think people naturally wanted a bunch.of fucking slaves skulking around? Slavery wasn't about sadism it just was the best way to get large scale.shit done on the cheap.
>>
>>126266783
As I said earlier, NC and VA have protected their monuments. Blame Louisiana for being weak.
>>
File: wuz.jpg (32KB, 480x558px) Image search: [Google]
wuz.jpg
32KB, 480x558px
>>126260743
>>
>>126263065
I didn't claim anyone is dumb due to skin color.
Your are dumb as evidenced by your words, beliefs, and deeds.

I am not better than anyone nor is anyone better than me.

I didn't say be shameful. I said learn from history so you can grow beyond it and above it
>>
>>126267111
>States surrender their right to abandon said treaty without going through specific formal processes.
Where does it say this in the Constitution?
>>
>>126266654
>Surely if the federal government no longer has the consent of the governed, the states would be free to withdraw from the union line.
Where the fuck does the Constitution mention jack shit about the consent of the governed?

The Constitution doesn't fucking need your consent once you are already under it. That's why sovereign citizens aren't a thing.

Don't like it, fuck off. But leave the land.
>>
>>126267111
>You have to stay or we'll block your ports and invade you and burn down your farms and destroy your railroads
>This isn't a hostage situation
>>
>>126267192
You cannot transcend human nature
There is no "growing beyond"
History is cyclical
>>
>>126267192
>le learn from history so you can be more accepting of le diversity and cease to exist

wow thank you for that beautiful insight. truly heartwarming. so profound
>>
>>126267192
>Your are dumb

Your nigger genes are kicking in.
>>
>>126266872
I must have missed the expiration date.
>>
>>126266998
>Please tell me where in the Constitution it says states cannot leave the Union
Please tell me where in the Constitution it says the Constitution stops being the supreme law of the land when people feel like it?
>>
>>126267427
I think he's referencing the past
>>
>>126267028
Meh im more worried about my triceps as i deffintely need to tone them up more my biceps are pretty large as of now tri is looking small..
Word of warning about body building the image most people have is impossible for all but .01 percent of people to achive natrually. I really wish steroids werent invented as they fucked up a lot of peoples idea of natrual muscle
>>
>>126267506
Pretty sure the Declaration of Independence says that, and that's pretty well established as "canon" in U.S. law.
>>
>>126267506
10th amendment
If it doesnt say you cant leave the Union then you can
>>
>>126267286
The explicit words of the constitution don't say anything about the states being forced into the union forever. The 10th Amendment restraint of federal powers lends alot of credit to the idea that, absent an explicit agreement to the contrary, the federal government didn't have the power to force states to remain in the union.
>>
>>126267088
I would make a video but I already did arms today, I probably lift more than I should cuz my form is fucked and I can't tell exactly how
>>
>>126267427
As well as your argument
>we can secede
>you can't because you can't
>>
>>126267506
>>126267619
In fact the South viewed the War Between the States as a Second American Revolution.
>>
>>126265371
Not only that, but that every nigger in America can trace their ancestor back to another loser nigger who was traded into slavery by their own people after losing in battle. Literally the shittiest and laziest niggers in history.
>>
>>126266808
They specifically avoided trying people for treason after the civil war because they were afraid that the Supreme Court would find that secession was legal you cock holster. That is literally why no one was hanged for treason
>>
>>126267597
Try triceps pull downs with the rope and pull apart at the end of your rep that shit really made my triceps grow
>>
File: murica.jpg (36KB, 640x432px) Image search: [Google]
murica.jpg
36KB, 640x432px
>>126259068
I'm ok with the civil war statues being taken down now. It makes room for the second civil war statues we're going to be making some day.
>>
>>126267111
>Yes, and said treaty includes clauses whereby the States surrender their right to abandon said treaty without going through specific formal processes.
No, it does not. Your argument has come down to this sorry proposition: You can't secede because the constitution applies to you.
Thread posts: 379
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.