[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wikileaks/Assange Insurance keys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_2.png (29KB, 499x388px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
29KB, 499x388px
If he don't appear in the balcony. We need to spread them. It's the final nail in the coffin of hope.
What the fuck is there to hold them back if he is dead and wikileaks compromised?

Remember that vault7 year0 folder opens up connections on your device, wikileaks is not organic anymore.

previous thread: >>126155833
>>
He has already appeared on the balcony you fucking salad
>>
File: 1484617876713.jpg (44KB, 600x458px) Image search: [Google]
1484617876713.jpg
44KB, 600x458px
>>126190209
but he was there. didnt you see the livestream?
wheres that motherfucker that said this assange is a clone,i need soe fucking sauce on that shit
>>
>>126190209
Why not spread them anyway?
It's almost irritating that WL has sat on so many supposedly bombshell files for so long. If they're as damaging as people allege them to be, what is Assange waiting for?
>>
>>126190376
>>126190209

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO OP BLOWN THE FUCK OUT BEFORE HIS THREAD EVEN STARTED

AHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAA *wheeze* AHHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHHAHHAHHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA

HOW FUCKING DELUSIONAL DO YOU HAVE TO BE HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
>>
>>126190457
I seem to remember FBIAnon or someone similar was discussing the possibility of cloning. I'm going digging, I'll report back if I find what I remember reading about 6 or 8 months ago.
>>
>>126190516
I'm OP from last thread, I made the thread in the event that he didn't appear, to have people already ready. But now I see no point in this.

Or I can, chaos, which we all love. But I respect Julian and will not go against his wishes. It's his insurance, not our plaything.
>>
>>126190634
Don't report back. Kill yourself. Cloning? Are you retarded?
>>
File: napoleon.jpg (241KB, 873x1024px) Image search: [Google]
napoleon.jpg
241KB, 873x1024px
I'll repeat same logic here:

Consider this:

Key holders now hold ALL ins files deep state wants.

Assange doesn't have the keys.

Assange is compromised.

Keyholders won't reveal themselves under threat.

Deep state threatens murder of assange unless players reveal themselves.

Keyholders threaten dumping all information unless Assange stays safe.

Julian cannot act one way or the other without knowing certain death is imminent.

Stalemate.

Julian is a pawn.

The end. - at least until Julian or his KEEPERS can give a satisfactory explanation of the cluster fuck that went down.

Let's see you give other options.
>>
>>126190820
Just going to leave this here.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolly_(sheep)
This was 1996. Imagine what you can do with an extra 20 years of research, and an essentially infinite budget. Educate yourself yo
>>
...also - no one mentioned that it looked like julian was missing the top set of his dentures in this video.

>>as in - missing his front teeth
>>
>>126191067
It's a fun theory, South Korea have made good progress in the field. But you need to provide more concrete evidence than this.
>>
File: 2017-05-19_185311_188581598.png (137KB, 630x281px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-19_185311_188581598.png
137KB, 630x281px
stop being retarded, he's not dead, he's not a clone.
he's been in the embassy the whole time like all the sane people said all along.
>>
>>126191067
please don't breed
>>
>>126190634

pretty sure that was Congressman Anon.
>>
This is a slide thread. Probably to distract from the Lieberman leaks that just emerged. SAGE
>>
>>126191368
What are those? Please educate instead of dismissing. Though this thread is of no purpose now, I'll give you that.
>>
>>126191368
>>leaf
>>
>>126191067
>Imagine what you can do with an extra 20 years of research

I know a few scientists, you may have a staff of 100 people and the actual science is preformed by 5-6 of them. Making the science is a step by step documentation of each portion of the procedure used a long the way, as well as the outcomes. Actual break-throughs are few and far between, with the most important ones happening by chance (the old penicillin example.) You have experiments that can take years to reproduce, and if you fail to produce the same results the whole fucking thing can be scrapped and you start over where you were two years ago.

TLDR - Actual science moves painfully slow.
>>
>>126190994
Tying in all the events that we know of, this is so far the only explanation I've heard that is probable and makes sense. I have to analyze it further, but none of the facts and observations so far seem to counter it. I would like to see some of you anons that are so good at shilling btfo btfo try to break this one down.
>>
>>126190209
fake and gay
>fake and gay
fake and gay
>fake and gay
fake and gay
>fake and gay

sage and slide sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage
>>
>>126191743

bump

i doubt they can - just more sage/slide bs
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.