[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAPPENING: Former UK Embassador met with the DNC leaker in Washington

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

File: 1474612955048.gif (973KB, 312x213px) Image search: [Google]
1474612955048.gif
973KB, 312x213px
Claims it was a disgruntled Bernie Bro (Seth Rich)

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2016/12/cias-absence-conviction/
>>
>>125874079
>Claims it was a disgruntled Bernie Bro
Is that the cover story (((they))) came up with.
>>
>>125874331
That is the only story. Seth Rich wasn't a Trump supporter. The guy worked at the DNC.. He was a Bernie supporter who was pissed that the DNC hand-selected Hillary to win from the very beginning. Bernie supporters were played like a fiddle.
>>
>>125874079
Bumping this, very worthwhile, especially given that Craig Murray is on the left and far from being a Trump supporter.
>>
>But in what passes for Freedland’s mind, “credible” is 100% synonymous with “establishment”. When he says “credible sources” he means “establishment sources”. That is the truth of the “fake news” meme. You are not to read anything unless it is officially approved by the elite and their disgusting, crawling whores of stenographers like Freedland.
>>
seth bumppp
>>
File: sethrich.jpg (120KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
sethrich.jpg
120KB, 680x680px
sethbumppppp
>>
>>125874581
>knows the CABAL fuck children for power level and are seriously into culture genocide.

>Will support a communist instead of Monarch.

Yeah dude sure.
>>
Seth
>>
Seth Rich was unmasked for talking to Assange. This was illegally leaked to Podesta by Susan Rice.
>>
>>125874079
bump
>>
>>125874079

BUMP
>>
>>125874581

I took 5 months off work to fight for Trump (And Bernie because he was better than Hillary) in the primaries. The levels of corruption from the Hillary camp and DNC was insane. Quick example that isn't hacking or anything, in states in which Bernie had a chance to win they gave speeches strategically located in Bernie districts. Far enough from the voting area to be legal, but blocking the road to get there so people couldn't vote.
>>
Did WL have any record who they were talking to or was it anonymous at that point?
>>
>>125874079
so can fox news run with this story?
>>
>>125874079
How much times do you guys think it will take before wikileaks admit he was the leaker?
>>
>>125888999
Checkem
>>
>>125888999
I guess you can deny the double trips.
>>
>>125888999
This and checked.
>>
>>125874079
The evidence is starting to pile up.
>>
>>125890297
wikileaks is compromised
>>
>>125888999
How do we know

Circumstantial evidence isn't good enough
>>
>>125888999
bigly if true
>>
>>125890297
They'll never reveal their source.
>>
>>125890297
Maybe if this dumb ass impeachment talk keeps up. Trump benefits Assange more than Pence would.
>>
Bear with me. I think I read that Craig Murray's trip to New York from London to meet with the DNC insider to get the downloaded emails took place a few days AFTER Seth Rich's murder. Since we know the DNC emails were electronically sent to Wikileaks by Seth it must have been the Podesta emails he got in person. WHO then would it have been? Here is a clue: Joe Montano, another DNC employee and Bernie staffer died suddenly on July 24 , a few days after the Podesta emails were published. So, the Joe Montano freak out over Seth's murder and leak the Podesta emails to try to get justice? Check out Joe Montano-49 years old-died of a heart attack-suddenly. Family terrified and says no foul play. No investigation. Sound familiar? Who can check this out?
>>
>>125890897
This.
Also dumbfucks think Assange is in the embassy still. lelelelelelelelel
>>
>>125892226
Where is he?
>>
>>125888999
Look at those numbers!
>>
His name was Seth Rich
>>
Bump. That family needs justice.
>>
>>125892659
spirited away safely tucked between the tits of Pamela Anderson, eating a vegan sandwich
>>
Why would anyone choose Murray to deliver the leaks? Not trolling I don't understand the context. Did he work for wikileaks?

Has he ever lied for publicity?
>>
>>125888999
Numbers clearly indicate troot
>>
>>125892659
probably some CIA blacksite having his dick chopped off and being turned into a woman like the spooks did to Bradley (((Chelsea))) Manning
>>
Probably Assange chose Craig Murray to go. They are friends. And, think of this, Seth Rich had just been murdered. Someone (I think Joe Montano) contacted Wikileaks saying they had more info. on people he thought may have murdered Seth (Podesta cabal). At that point there had been NO Wikileaks on anything-the first Podesta ones were July 22 and the first DNC ones were not until October. So Assange's contact Seth was now dead and he wanted whatever Joe Montano (or someone) had on this tragedy.He sent Craig Murray to meet in person as obviously electronic transmission was compromised. They could spy on anyone anywhere through Obama. My theory. Podesta's emails were downloaded in March 2016 but never leaked until Wikileaks got them.
>>
>>125888999
>Patrick Bateman in raincoat pointing to your undeniable glory.
>>
>Story goes mainstream
>Bernie leaves Dems and creates a true leftist party
>Lose 2020 in a close election
>Dems only won DC
>Tulsi wins in 2024
> /pol/ BTFO
>>
>>125890297
They might not have even know it was him.
If they did, they might not have spoke with him directly, which could compromise future leaks.
>>
>>125893982
Thanksbump
>>
>>125882966
>>125880197
this guy predicted the DD0S

something yuge is going on
>>
There's a significant chance the people who murdered Seth wanted the emails leaked, just as he did, but needed to cover their tracks.

He was leaving a bar. He could have been overheard blabbing about it. He could have been under observation.

Don't get bogged down and keep an open mind. If you think only Dems are corrupt, your an idiot. It could even have been the Bernout camp working to turn the Dems
>>
>>125888999
chek'd

truth, wish i could upload images

>upload failed
>>
>>125888999
that's it
>>
have a bump
>>
>>125874581
The RNC had picked Jeb, it was was set to be two dynastic families battling it out Bush vs Clinton like some kind of blockbuster but....Trump and memes fucked up Jeb sooo bad, no one ever expected a canndidate like Trump.....demon-crates proved to be far more cucked than expected and just hoped on hillarys after bernie got cucked
>>
BUMP for the American Hero, SETH RICH
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.