[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Insurance baby

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 20170330_120915.png (265KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
20170330_120915.png
265KB, 500x501px
When your daughter, aged 17, gets raped by Muslims or niggers, how is she going to get insurance once she's off your plan?

Pre-existing condition.
>>
>>124260466
Why would a 17 year old not be under her parent's insurance? Why wouldn't she take the morning after pill? Literally no one is going to die now that Obama Care is in it's death throws and no level of fake fear mongering will change that fact.
>>
>>124261575
When a 17 year old grows up, they aren't eligible for their parents plan.
17 year olds tend to get older.
When that daughter is an adult, insurance companies will see she was treated when she was raped.
Coverage denied, pre existing condition
>>
>>124261893
Then she wouldn't be 17. You're argument is very subjective and quite hollow.
>>
>>124261575
Seriously, did you not think about how people get older? About what preexisting means?
>>
>>124262534
What happens when you get ulcerative colitis as a teenager? Insurance companies just say, "OHHH that was before you were 18! My bad, I guess that's not a pre existing condition"
>>
>>124262545
Yes I think people get older. But when you say a 17 year old then change it to a 17 year old who ages a bunch of years, she is not a 17 year old. Waiting until you have been diagnosed with a medical condition to get insurance is foolish. Would you expect people to purchase auto or home owners insurance after a fire or accident? No.
>>
>>124262694
That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works. You are working off of irrational fear and emotion.
>>
>>124260466
>When your daughter, aged 17, gets raped by Muslims or niggers, how is she going to get insurance once she's off your plan?

> white girls start to keep distance to rape demographics
> white girls start to get long term partners, so they don't have to go outside alone
> white girls start to carry guns, no more liberal voting

Please tell me again, why this is bad?
88d chess, mothafucker!
>>
>>124263556
When I said "what happens when that 17 year old is OFF YOUR PLAN" meaning when she is no longer covered by your plan.
Do you want to live in a country where if your daughter is raped, she may be denied health insurance?
>>
File: jews for refugees.jpg (217KB, 1200x900px)
jews for refugees.jpg
217KB, 1200x900px
>>124265016
>Do you want to live in a country where if your daughter is raped, she may be denied health insurance?

This might change the attitude of (((liberals))) towards rape demographics, don't you think?
>>
>>124264728
>White girls still get raped, but report it less than they already do
>Rape statistics go down
>Everyone pats themselves on the back while the girls don't get the help they need for fear of reprucussions down the road.
>>
File: 1478932327155.jpg (111KB, 960x571px)
1478932327155.jpg
111KB, 960x571px
>>124261575
>under her parent's insurance
because she got raped prior to her parents changing plans or getting a new job with a different plan
>why wouldn't she take the morning after pill
Because her parents couldn't afford because the business her parents work for is allowed to chose plans that deny birth-control
> Literally no one is going to die now that Obama Care is in it's death throws
Except for people with pre-existing conditions and older people who won't be able to afford the increase prices upon them.
>>124262534
his question literally says "once she's off your plans". She has no control over actions imposed on her by a criminal. It's inquiring whether insurances should be able to exempt her, which is a very genuine question. You're being evasive.
>>124263727
it unfortunately will work this way.
>>
Single payer healthcare is clearly the superior system. America refuses to accept this. It's not perfect but its a hell of a lot better than the crap we have to deal with now. Anyone that's had a medical emergency knows this from personal experience. We pay bullshit taxes for everything except one of the damn things that's actually beneficial.
>>
>>124268015
And it will actually decrease the amount each person realistically spends on healthcare. Everyone.
The hospital doesn't turn away a gunshot victim, whether they're insured or not.
Then when people can't pay 200 grand, where does the hospital get it?
A single payer would be wonderful. We would just have to cut... oh I dunno... some money from defense spending and merge Medicare/Medicaid into the single payer.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.