[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait so theirs actually people on this board that actually still

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 334
Thread images: 74

File: Ancient-modern_link.jpg (945KB, 2336x1384px) Image search: [Google]
Ancient-modern_link.jpg
945KB, 2336x1384px
Wait so theirs actually people on this board that actually still think the Romans and Classical Greeks are the same race as the modern Italians and Greeks?
JUST
>>
Not greeks, but why not Romans?
>>
>>123896830
raped en masse by visigoths
>>
>>123897165
shit, meant the lombards
>>
People who make "you're not white" threads are usually of some sort of Semitic ethnicity.
>>
>>123897336
proof?
>>
>>123896737
sage
>>
File: 1446152886595.jpg (19KB, 271x233px) Image search: [Google]
1446152886595.jpg
19KB, 271x233px
>>123897390
>being subjugated by Semites and Turks and hundreds of thousands of foreign slaves among your population doesn't change your racial makeup
The fuckin mental acrobatics
>>
>>123896737

yeah and it's pretty hilarious when all these turkroach rapebabbys get all pissy and passive-aggressive about it

it's fugn easy to tell if you're white and if you find yourself feeling the need to cuckpedal into history in order to explain how "whites" """used to have""" pubichair-tier beards and were manlets, you're probably a damage controlling shitskin
>>
>>123897233

>raped en masse

We have an actual region called "Lombardia" guess because lombards used to stay and live here.
>>
>>123898225
implying anyone ever gave a fuck about being in the "white club" or not
natsoc apes may care, the rest of us don't give a fuck what you bitches think, it's all about the lolz
>>
File: 1488143534463.jpg (7KB, 250x214px) Image search: [Google]
1488143534463.jpg
7KB, 250x214px
>>123897630
>this pic again
>>
File: image.jpg (149KB, 1279x712px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149KB, 1279x712px
>>123896737
WHITE PEOPLE
WUZ
KANGS
>>
File: 11796.jpg (39KB, 468x332px) Image search: [Google]
11796.jpg
39KB, 468x332px
>>123896737
Damn straight, WE WUZ KANGS FRATER
>>
>>123898919

> pfff we don't care

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LMAO

get back to cleaning the floors, subhuman
>>
File: 1482954519191.png (569KB, 891x710px) Image search: [Google]
1482954519191.png
569KB, 891x710px
>>123896737
WE WUZ EMPRAZ N SHIT
>>
>>123896737
i believe northern italians are the closest guys ethnically to ancient greeks.
modern greeks have no relation to ancient ones whatsoever
>>
>>123896830
Visigoths, langobards, saracens in the south.
>>
>>123896737
>>123899401
Diasporafags kys nobody likes you.
>>
File: 1473211311155.jpg (27KB, 518x400px) Image search: [Google]
1473211311155.jpg
27KB, 518x400px
> eyo we wuz emperors niga
>>
>>123897630
you realize how different those two faces are from one another?

you nordicists truly are dumber than niggers
>>
>>123896737
>>123897390
>>123897630

I have italian ancestry and i look like the guys in the statues. You guys are so retarded it's embarassing.
>>
File: 1480740780132.png (82KB, 1155x880px) Image search: [Google]
1480740780132.png
82KB, 1155x880px
>>123896737
Ohh boy here we go again
>WE WUZ ROMANZ AND SHIEET
>>
>>123896737

Appearance of some Roman emperors according to Suetonius and his "The Twelve Caesars"

Julius Caesar:
"He is said to have been tall of stature with a fair complexion, shapely limbs, a somewhat full face, and keen black eyes;..."

Octavian Augustus:
"He had clear, bright eyes, in which he liked to have it thought that there was a kind of divine power, and it greatly pleased him, whenever he looked keenly at anyone, if he let his face fall as if before the radiance of the sun; but in his old age he could not see very well with his left eye. His teeth were wide apart, small, and ill-kept; his hair was slightly curly and inclining to golden; his eyebrows met. His ears were of moderate size, and his nose projected a little at the top and then bent slightly inward. His complexion was between dark and fair."

Nero:
"He was about the average height, his body marked with spots and malodorous, his hair light blond, his features regular rather than attractive, his eyes blue and somewhat weak, his neck over thick, his belly prominent, and his legs very slender..."

Commodus, according to Herodian:
"At this time he was in the prime of youth, striking in appearance, with a well-developed body and a face that was handsome without being pretty. His commanding eyes flashed like lightning; his hair, naturally blond and curly, gleamed in the sunlight as if it were on fire; some thought that he sprinkled his hair with gold dust before appearing in public, while others saw in it something divine, saying that a heavenly light shone round his head. To add to his beauty, the first down was just beginning to appear on his cheeks."
>>
>>123900495

Ok, now post all the other ones.
>>
>>123900495

tldr
ancient romans specially early on looked like the average europeans of today.
>>
>>123900495
>blue eyes and blonde hair were so rare in Rome, that people thought it implied divine power or someone put gold dust onto their hair

I hope this is what you meant to prove.
>>
>>123900619

Character limit
Cont.

Tiberius:
"LXVIII. He was large and strong of frame, and of a stature above the average; broad of shoulders and chest; well proportioned and symmetrical from head to foot. His left hand was the more nimble and stronger, and its joints were so powerful that he could bore through a fresh, sound apple with his finger, and break the head of a boy, or even a young man, with a fillip. He was of fair complexion and wore his hair rather long at the back, so much so as even to cover the nape of his neck; which was apparently a family trait. His face was handsome, but would break out on a sudden with many pimples. His eyes were unusually large and, strange to say, had the power of seeing even at night and in the dark, but only for a short time when first opened after sleep; presently they grew dim-sighted again."

Caligula:
"L. He was very tall and extremely pale, with an unshapely body, but very-thin neck and legs. His eyes and temples were hollow, his forehead broad and grim, his hair thin and entirely gone on the top of his head, though his body was hairy. Because of this to look upon him from a higher place as he passed by, or for any reason whatever to mention a goat, was treated as a capital offence. While his face was naturally forbidding and ugly.."

Claudius:
"XXX Either standing or sitting, but especially when he lay asleep, he had a majestic and graceful appearance; for he was tall, but not slender. His gray locks became him well, and he had a full neck. But his knees were feeble, and failed him in walking, so that his gait was ungainly, both when he assumed state, and when he was taking diversion."
>>
File: nords3.jpg (2MB, 2000x3623px) Image search: [Google]
nords3.jpg
2MB, 2000x3623px
>>123900677
>ancient romans specially early on looked like the average europeans of today.

ancient romans specially early on looked like the average Italians of today.

stop hogging at other people's history you goddamn snownigger
>>
File: thumbsup.jpg (42KB, 592x426px) Image search: [Google]
thumbsup.jpg
42KB, 592x426px
>>123900940

Calm down turkroach diaspora.
I'm portunigger, not snownigger.
>>
>>123896737
Yes, when they first encountered the teutons they remarked on their hair, eye, and skin colour being might lighter than theirs
>>
>Beta State of Iraq and the Levant loses their drone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-a43gQQiRI
>>
>>123901615
much lighter*
>>
>>123899531
But we were
>>
File: Iron Age Italy.png (36KB, 356x448px) Image search: [Google]
Iron Age Italy.png
36KB, 356x448px
>>123899597

>being this deluded

Sometimes I cant understand if poltards are trolling or really out of touch with reality.
>>
>>123900903
This doesn't tell us anything because the Claudian dynasty was familial. You've cherry picked a single family, and are trying to say Romans in general all looked like this one single family.
>>
>>123902009
fastforward to sicily being conquered by islam
>>
>>123896737
Are you the same Aussie that we gang raped in mass in the last thread?

Now, some genetic evidence for your lies

>In 2008, Dutch geneticists determined that Italy is one of the last two remaining genetic islands in Europe (the other being Finland.) This is due in part to the presence of the Alpine mountain chain which, over the centuries, has prevented large migration flows aimed at colonizing the Italian lands.
https://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/13/science/13visual.html?_r=0

>A 2013 study by Peristera Paschou et al. confirms that the Mediterranean Sea has acted as a strong barrier to gene flow through geographic isolation following initial settlements
http://www.pnas.org/content/111/25/9211.abstract

http://www.nature.com/ncomms/journal/v3/n2/full/ncomms1701.html
This last one actually proves how Italians and Sardinians are actually the same as they were during Otzi times

So, go back to your cave, mongrel
>>
File: best-beard.jpg (78KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
best-beard.jpg
78KB, 600x600px
>This is the average Mediterranean face
Looks exactly the same as the statues of Antiquity
Saged thread
>>
>>123896737
They are the same race, but unfortunately after so many years of Turkish etc. conquest the gene pool was changed a bit.

Still North Italians are very White. Actually a quite big difference between North and South Italians. Though it was just a meme before I went to Italy.
>>
>>123902283
South Italians and Greeks are still White of course.
>>
Just cuck my shit up senpai https://youtu.be/5UNwjB-k6aI
>>
>>123900940
how many of these civilizations live in the scandinavian climate? It's the same reason that genetically identical humans weren't building civilizations during the last glacial period,
>>
>>123898993
>a shitty ms paint drawing disproves this
The nose isn't the same but the rest of the features are very similar
>>
>>123900940
My family is spanish/italian Argies and my sister is married to an Irish and Im engaged to a French of Belgian ancestry, when our families get together you would assume we are a homogeneous group of tourists from the UK or something, southern Europeans dont look as different from northern Europeans as /pol/ believes
>>
File: 6 gorillion leafs.gif (3MB, 636x288px) Image search: [Google]
6 gorillion leafs.gif
3MB, 636x288px
>>123902113

Why?What correlation islam invasion of Sicily has with "north Italians are like the ancient Greeks" you damn leaf?
>>
File: Greece-2014-World-Cup-Profile.jpg (26KB, 700x433px) Image search: [Google]
Greece-2014-World-Cup-Profile.jpg
26KB, 700x433px
Real thing I'm wondering is; what's the difference between Turks and Greeks?
>>
>>123902009
>>123902052

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3074731

>Statistical techniques for displaying the geographical distribution of many genes in few synthetic images have been used to represent the various patterns of gene frequencies in Europe and in the world (Menozzi et al. 1978; Piazza et al. 1981 a). It has also been shown that such synthetic displays are particularly useful in detecting clines of genetic differentiation associated with movements of populations like those accompanying the Neolithic expansion of farmers from the Near East or, in more recent times, the putative diffusion of Indo-European-speaking populations (Ammerman & Cavalli-Sforza, 1984; Gimbutas, 1973). In this paper we use the same combination of statistical and graphical techniques to study the genetic structure of Italy, a European country whose unity of people and cultures was quite a recent event. The possibility of studying genetic differentiation in a small geographical area is tested and trends of genetic differences are tentatively interpreted in terms of historic and linguistic knowledge. The few demographic pieces of information taken from historical sources and compared with linguistic records support the hypothesis that the genetic structure of Italy still reflects the ethnic stratification of pre-Roman times.

So yeah, ancient romans were just like the average european, can this fucking shitfest stop now?
>>
>>123902929
muslim invasion means they're not quite greek anymore
>>
File: GoodGoy.png (260KB, 480x539px) Image search: [Google]
GoodGoy.png
260KB, 480x539px
Yes keep fighting among yourselves goyims. *laughs in sheckel*

>I think found out who made this thread
>>
>>123903276
The northern african admixture or middle east one is >2.8% in individuals in which is found in others its not even located
Not enough to change the gene pool

The fact is southern italians were always darker than others, even though fair hair and skin was still present
>>
>>123903527
Southern Italians are Greeks and always were
>>
>>123903127
I don't have a dog in the fight. I am just saying that you gave us examples only from a single family in the Claudian era (with the exception of Augustus himself, as Tiberius was not Augustus' biological son) which isn't going to tell us anything about the Roman population writ large, because a single Patrician family is not an adequate sample for anything.
>>
>>123902998

Their passport.
>>
>>123903773

Tbh I wasn't even cherrypicking, literally copypasted that from the same source from some total war forum.
>>
>>123903596
Depends?
Some are without a doubt mind you
But there were other races in Sicily before the arrival of the greeks, same thing in southern Italy

Colonialism during those times was asking gently or in exchange for gifts for a piece of land to build

In Sardinia instead there were the Phoenicians but they were kicked out, then came the Romans and they assimilated during the fall of the roman empire
In Barbagia, a part of Sardinia that the Romans did not conquer, the people are 100% isolated
That came with good things and bad things
Incest is a one of the bad things, but they also are one of the blue zones of the world
>>
>>123903527
well sicilians are darker than greeks, was there another kind of people that the greeks interbred with when they settled the area?
>>
>>123896737
The greeks got their language from indo-european invaders who were much fairer (and taller) than the indigenous mediterraneans, which is also why Achilles was blonde and his son was a redhead among others.
However, that really doesn't fucking matter so who cares?

If anybody wants to do some light reading on it I suggest the illustrated odyssey with a foreword from Jacquetta Hawkes, it gives a nice historical and ethnical background to those times.

>>123897390
Don't be upset, nigger.
>>
>>123904259
Yes there were other populations
The Elimi, the Sicani and the Siculi
>>
>>123904671

This, a lot of indo european input in greece, and not just from one migration, but two big ones.

Doesn't mean they wuz aryans n shieet obviously but they do have a considerable indo european heritage, and it explains why SOME greeks do look pretty damn white while some look pretty turka durka.

Southern europe just isn't as homogenous as northern europe, different family lines have different genetics.
>>
>>123905275
Much of it has mellowed out by now, some island populations aside you won't find many blondes in greece.
>>
>>123896737
Oh god one of these threads again.
>>
File: GREEKS NOT WHITE.png (1MB, 1651x902px) Image search: [Google]
GREEKS NOT WHITE.png
1MB, 1651x902px
>>123896737
KIKES BTFO
>>
>>123904671
>taking the illiad and the odyssey as historical and biological sources
TOP FUCKING KEK
Might as well talk about black-haired Alexander then?
>>
File: greekheroes.png (436KB, 799x524px) Image search: [Google]
greekheroes.png
436KB, 799x524px
>>123904671
>since I found a handful of Greeks who were blonde, it must mean all Greeks were blonde
>proofs, lol? Just read this illustrated book I cherrypicked

you must have serious inferiority complexes to believe such nonsense
>>
>>123905883
>guy from 1944 about genetics
kek

>>123906050
>>taking the illiad and the odyssey as historical and biological sources
>implying I did that
You're a stupid nigger, learn to read and stop being so butthurt.

>Might as well talk about black-haired Alexander then?
Who cares about Alexander? We know about the migration back then and that the time, names and locations from the Illiad coincide with the names and strongholds of the people who became the overlords of the mediterraneans in Greece back then, much of it isn't something Homer could have known since he wrote about those events hundreds of years later.

Plus, archeological evidence proves it too and so does your language.
Did you stupid seminigger really think you suddenly got an indo-european language on your own without any indo-europeans coming to Greece?
Dumb fuck.

Instead of getting butthurt about something that is of no importance in a thread and writing in allcaps like an autist, spend your time with better things than saving images about studies from the 40s

>>123906315
>>since I found a handful of Greeks who were blonde, it must mean all Greeks were blonde
Incorrect, also not even close to anything I said.

>you must have serious inferiority complexes
>the irony

Pompeii happened over a thousand years later you dumb fuck. The indo-european invasion of Greece was much, much earlier.
>hurr durr I don't know how history works and think all of antiquity happened within a hundred years.
Unironically kill yourself.
>>
>>123905883
Greeks were always Greeks, every single scientific investigation has confirmed this.

Snowniggers can't stand the fact that the people who invented their culture, mathematics, science, philosophy, astronomy, politics, were considerably different from them in looks. This is the only thing that has ever driven this debate. If there exists a superior race, it certainly isn't the nordic one.
>>
>>123906840
>Greeks were always Greeks,
>monolothic island culture in the busiest sea of antiquity
Sure thing, boyo.

> every single scientific investigation has confirmed this.
Ah, I get it, you're 12 years old and this is your first time in the internet.

>Snowniggers can't stand the fact that the people who invented their culture, mathematics, science, philosophy, astronomy, politics, were considerably different from them in looks.
>greeks were the first civilization
>ancient persia didn't exist
>asia was empty
>india was also vacant
Ignorant turk
>>
The thing I don't understand about this debate is what are people referring to when they say "Roman"? Just the citizens of the city itself in the royal/early republican era? Patricians only? Does it include the Socii? Does it include the larger empire during and throughout the imperial era?

I mean, they all weren't one ethnic group. Even the Socii were not one ethnic group. Some of the Sociale came from Greece originally, some from Gallic tribes... hell, the Etruscans might have been Phoenician in origin.

It just strikes me as historically clumsy to speak of "Roman" as a singular ethnic group without being more specific about what one means.
>>
File: newego_LARGE_t_1401_106736488.jpg (425KB, 690x1035px) Image search: [Google]
newego_LARGE_t_1401_106736488.jpg
425KB, 690x1035px
this is now a "no homo " thread.
>>
>>123899610
Yeah but Rome isn't in the South
If anything Romans still Romans
>>
File: vasalos-4.jpg (141KB, 800x798px) Image search: [Google]
vasalos-4.jpg
141KB, 800x798px
>just mirin bruh, nohomo
>>
>>123896737
Why wouldn't they?
>when someone who knows fuck all about history or genetics decides to shit on someone else's country
That's not even a Greek.
>>
>>123907179
We usually speak of the term Romans to indicate all of the Italian Peninsula
It's a false dichotomy, but it's just a way to indicate every anchient Italians
If you read the thread I made a point on how Italians according to genetic thanks to the mediterranean and the alps are same as they were in anchient time, darker people always existed as well as fairer ones
It's the European diversity, it should be celebrated, instead reeeeee like retards, sigh
Even Otzy the mummy is very similar to us, actually more to sardinians than us italians but you get my point
>>
>>123896737
Guy on the right looks like he is Israeli.
>>
>>123906697
>says that genetic studies from 1944 are not valid
>tries to use the fucking illiad
seiously, is this bait?
>>
>>123897630
>>being subjugated by Semites and Turks and hundreds of thousands of foreign slaves among your population doesn't change your racial makeup
Dumb nigger, would you like to explain your logic? Do you even fucking realise why the "le rape baby meme xdd" is absolutely fucking retarded? Jesus Christ, not even to mention how that was a terrible crime back then, do you really think that medieval Greece is on the same level on modern-day Sweden? Imagine if someone raped your daughter, would you fucking keep the child that gets born, if it does get born? Especially if it was, against all odds, an actual ottoman turk that raped your daughter instead of a local muslim convert?
It may not be Serbia that is shat on here, but I know that fucktards who think that Greeks are turkish rape babies, they probably think the same for us.
>>
>>123907965
I never used the illiad as proof of any kind, there are much better things than that, I just explained how the things in the Illiad came about and why the things there are the way they are in there.

Also, are you literally unable to read and understand simple english sentences?
>>
>>123908205
>which is also why Achilles was blonde and his son was a redhead among others
remind me, where exactly was Achilles' appearance described, you retarded snownigger
>>
File: fayummummy.png (1MB, 1279x621px) Image search: [Google]
fayummummy.png
1MB, 1279x621px
>>123906697
>>123907159
Go get some education Hans, you are absolutely embarrassing. All evidence points to the fact that Greeks of then looked the same as Greeks from now.

>Skulls from archaeological excavations: Same as modern Greek skulls
>Frescoes in Pompeii and Asia Minor: almost all Swarthy
>Fayum Mummy portraits (most of them are Greek): almost all Swarthy
>Byzantine mosaics: almost all Swarthy

Pic related

>It is clear that those depicted are of mainly Greek origin. The name of some of those portrayed are known from inscriptions, they are predominantly Greek.
>>
>>123908335
Are you fucking retarded?
Achilles was blonde because the indo-europeans who invaded Greece and gave you your language were blonder than the mediterraneans, they were not blonder thant he mediterraneans because Achilles was blonde and his son was a redhead.
You dumb fucking nigger literally took what I presented as a possible result and acted like I used it as the initial proof.
What the fuck is wrong with you?

>>123908427
>Go get some education Hans
Come back when you've looked up menoan times and the times of the vesuvian outbreak you genius, you're about 1400 years late.
>>
>>123907604
I agree. I think it's silly and divisive. And the debate always happens in the form of a loose, vague notion of what "Roman" was too. A Roman citizen in 500 BC would have a very different definition of what constitutes a "Roman" than a Roman in 200 AD. The natural consequence of discussing a civilization that spanned a thousand years, made expansive territorial acquisitions, and reformed and updated its definition of citizenship countless times over the process.

Suffice to say, I do not doubt that the Romans of today are the genetic inheritors of the Romans of yesteryear, I just struggle to understand what /pol/ is referring to when they say "Roman". If we give it your definition, of the Italian peninsula only, sure, that would definitely have been an adequate definition of "Roman" in a certain era (after the Social War and Lex Plautia Papiria) but again, Rome spanned a millennium and evolved in numerous ways over the course of its lifespan. A Spaniard in 400 AD would consider himself a Roman. A Spaniard in 400 BC would not. See my point?
>>
>>123908205
also
>discredits one source for no valid reason other than it is from 1944, ignores source from 1989, willfully believes sources from the 19th century that support his agenda
the insolence of this nigger
>>
>>123897630
>Idealized busts = real life
The retardation and insecurity of this board has reached its apex

Also the turkish subjugated the greeks an they largely didnt have a policy for mixing, once the population exchange happened all the turk muslims left.
>>
>>123908636
just stop posting
>>
>>123908427
>>Skulls from archaeological excavations: Same as modern Greek skulls
Also, wrong.

>Fayum Mummy portraits
>They date to the Roman period, from the late 1st century BC or the early 1st century AD onwards.
Also more than a thousand years late
>Byzantine mosaics
Are you fucking serious?
That's over 2000 years later.

Jesus fucking Christ, Debtikos, move back home.
>>
>>123898225
>Hurr durr i gefz my history lessons from my imagination and second hand accounts spouted by other insecure retards.
FTFY
>>
>>123908636
>says that achilles was blonde
>the only things that confirm this are the illiad and his delusions
keep on hoping hassan
>>
>We wuz romans n shiez!
>>
>>123902897
>Anecdotal "evidence" from modern times means anything.
How desperate are you to force that story into this?
>>
>>123898919
This is what PASOK socialism did to the people of my country. KYS FAGGOT!
>>
>>123908821
Stop crying, bitchboy.

>>123908794
>ignores source from 1989
Given where exactly?
Most of your posts have been short misrepresentations of mine which you then tried to prove wrong with silly quips.
Here's a tip: If you want to win a debate, try to actually argue against what the other guy is saying instead of making shit up so you can win in your fantasyworld.

>>123908989
Achilles probably was blonde as he was part of the aristocracy of the indo-germanic conquerors of Greece during that time, but even if he wasn't he was still just an example of a possible outcome.

Why do you only argue against a single example (with zero proof except "b-b-but it's just the Illiad!") instead of arguing against my actual points?
Oh yeah, because you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
>>123909159
Look at this >>123905883 picture CAREFULLY this time Hassan. I know Muslims are heavily inbred and have low IQs but this is just too much.
>>
>>123902769
>2 eyes
>1 nose
>1 mouth
>2 ears
>Hair

Yeah man the similarities are astonishing, you totally wuz kang
>>
>>123909159
>Why do you only argue against a single example (with zero proof except "b-b-but it's just the Illiad!") instead of arguing against my actual points?
you don't make a point, unless for snowniggers "i assume" is a point
>>
>>123909159
You haven't proven anything you retard what conversation are you reading,
you're spouting unproven nonsense.
>SHIEET ACHILLES WAS BLONDE NOT TO MENTION THAT HE PROBABLY WASNT EVEN REAL WE WUZ ANCIENT GREEK ARYANS AND SHIIEET
>>
>>123909159
>Indo-Germanic conquerors of the region
KEK this is for sure some WE WUZ KANGZ shit unbelievably retarded are
you talking about the Mycenae? Spartans?
>>
>>123909159
>ACHILLES WAS GERMANIC REEEEE

FYROM-tier attempts to ninja Ancient Greek figures and history. Congrats.

>>123896737
As for you OP, here's a pic of a Greek friend. 95% ancient Hellenic. Sage
>>
>>123909456
You realize that you're a literal turk rapebaby, right?
Also
>40 skulls
>from a people from hundreds of islands
>of which the majority were meds
You fucking wot nigga?
I already said before that while the indo-european language remained, much of the genes have mellowed out, plus, 40 skulls mean fuck all.

>>123909556
>you don't make a point
We have quite a solid grasp on the broader strokes of history back then, I'm still waiting for you to tell me how you got an indo-european language without any indo-europeans coming to your country.

>>123909633
>focussing on that like the greek seminigger instead of the actual points I made
Once again, Achilles was an example, a valid example and what makes you think he wasn't real?
Granted, there was a ton of mythology around him but we have old tablets from the time of the great war back then with the names of many tribal leaders who contributed ships (which later became Homer's heroes) mentioned.
We also have their homes which had become desolate and unimportant during Homer's times described in ways which he could have never known about if they wouldn't have lived on in oral traditions, places which had locations that were rural in his time but yielded "castles" (overhyped forts, really) from mycenean (I think I said minoan when I should have said late minoan or mycenean before) times.

>>123909838
>KEK this is for sure some WE WUZ KANGZ shit unbelievably retarded are
Dude, that's something pretty different. Read through the entire thread.

>you talking about the Mycenae? Spartans?
That's over 1000 years later.

Why do you dumb fucks not realize how fuckinG LONG antiquity lasted?

t. classical philologist
>>
>>123909928
Archeological evidence, his description, the time that played around it and so on points to that, yes.

Many of the things described in Homer's Illiad or Oddyssey are not things he understood (as they had vanished during his time when the old civilization fell and they lost their old linear-B writing system), others were replaced, however he still describes the halls he could have never known, the tools and items, the armour he could have never seen very detailed and the archeological remains found mycenean times (like the boar tusk helmet) show that he wasn't just making dumb shit up but talking about things from hundreds of years ago.
>>
>>123896737
The Macedonians are the only real Greeks left.
>>
>>123901927
>we
>>
>>123910395
>>123910434
>A classical philologist who lurks 4chan and calls people 'bitchboys'

Ok mann. Have another (you) and good life to you.
>>
>>123910434
>Archeological evidence,
Small shit like tools, the houses used during the mycenean times, the bathtubs, the working road-system (necessary for their chariot rides of land) that had long fallen apart in Homer's times and similar shit aside, here's something more fun to look at:
A heavy old armour only the rich aristocracy could have afforded and exactly the shit described in Homer (though lost in his time). Stuff like that gets mentioned quite often (the boartusk-helmet is a recreation but one of those was found and described in Homer's works as well) and it also explains how single "heroes" could slaughter so many poor farmers who only had sticks and stones to fight with.

>>123910760
We get bored too man.
Funfact: Actually have a course about ancient Greece soon.
>>
>>123911031
>but one of those was found and described in Homer's works as well
As in, described in Homer's works, but found in reality (and depicted in art).
>>
No!

The true Greeks were Pelasgians and come from a mixture of Ancient Albanians and Illyrians (old Albania).

You should learn more about the Illyrian Empire /Ancient Greece.

The today Monkey Greeks are the result of the fallen ancient power by mixture of sub-saharans and ancient Greeks.

Today's Greeks have a lower iq and are religion fanatics. Things that weren't tolerated in Ancient Greece where the free mind had its own power of expression.
>>
>BTFO historically illiterate greeks
>suddenly the 3 buttblasted turk rape-babies stop answering all at the same time
what a coincidence ;)

Seriously though, there's no reason for you lads to deny this or feel bad, the fact that you have some northern blood doesn't make any less greek, especially since the mix of the northern blood and medblood already in the area is literally what created your "greek" culture (as in,t he stuff in ancient Greece that came about from the amalgamation of both).

See it this way, the old myceneans were total pussies who prayed to some gay mothergoddess and BTFO'd by an invading warrior-culture (which supplanted their gods with the usual indo-european family of gods you know as Zeus and the like (and don't tell me you never noticed the huge similarities between other indo-european religions and yours)) and carried the indo-european language to your island (which you motherfucker's then decided to warp the shit out of and make up stupid rules I had to go through for ancient Greek courses).

Lads, you're literally the heirs of conquerors, not just by blood, but also through your culture and through the ancient culture you seem to have such a high regard for.
The indo-europeans, Achaeans, if you want a catchy name (though Homer used that for all Greeks as he saw no difference there) were no alien culture that ruined your ancient one, they were the lads who gave you your ancient culture.
Admittedly, they got softened a bit by the mycenean tree-huggers, but I think the result was a respectable mix.
>>
>>123911700

Thanks based hans, this is actually quite interesting.

Honestly, I have no idea why some people are so offended when presented with the idea that probably ancient greeks and yes also ancient romans are genetically close to their northern brothers.

To me, this idea just brings europeans together.
>>
>>123911532
At least have the decency to speak this bullshit back from your muslim shithole.
>>
>>123900903
>Caligula was balding in his twenties

No wonder he was such a freak.
>>
>>123912037
>Thanks based hans, this is actually quite interesting.
It is, people focus too much on the last few centuries before Christ and tend to forget that there are thousands of years of human history before that.

>Honestly, I have no idea why some people are so offended when presented with the idea that probably ancient greeks and yes also ancient romans are genetically close to their northern brothers.
Out of a desperate need to feel "special" to cope with their modern irrelevance, to say it bluntly.
Greeks nowadays don't have much, the country's a shithole, corrupt as fuck and they'd have plenty of reasons to hate it.
But of course they don't, as Greeks might be a lot of things (lazy, delusional, arrogant, etc.) but they aren't cucks. They are proud of their country and tend to show that pride openly, their problem is just that they have nothing in the modern world to be proud of, so they focus on the things they lost instead of trying to create something that makes them proud again.

I don't think they'll remain like that forever though, at least I don't hope so.
Despite my shitposting I actually don't dislike the short-legged fucks, I just want them to stop being whiny bitches and stop denying history when it's uncomfortable to them.
>>
>>123897390
Ahahahahhaa nice black hair and eyes, faggot.

Treci dracu inapoi de taran amarat unde iti ie locul.
>>
>>123896737

Fuck off with your JIDF divide-and-conquer bullshit, Shlomo. Sage.
>>
>>123911700
believe it or not, not everyone has time to shitpost all day like you, hassan
you have given no evidence to your claims. nothing. your posts are nigger tier "WE WUZ KANGZ".
there is no point in replaying to you. you ignore evidence and just claim that your unfounded fantasies are true
>>
>>123911700
Dude, Mycenaeans were the Vikings of the Mediterranean, they supplanted Minoan Culture.
>>
>>123902998
TIGANIIIII

Well the difference is that 1 is a pure-bred race of cockroaches.
The other one had their great-great(20x) grandmother having sex with a cockroach which resulted in mix breeds.
>>
>>123911700
>which you motherfucker's then decided to warp the shit out of and make up stupid rules

there is a theory that greek and armenian are the closest relatives in the indo european family and split off from one another at some point
>>
>>123911700
That's a cute way of saying "be proud that your grandmother got raped". Or be proud that you're a mix-bred child between a victor and a defeated nation.
Be proud you're a mix-breed between a gutless social tribe and a deadbrain warrior tribe.

Mix breeding is disgusting, irresponsible and destroys your entire genetic code and culture.

Take it from me, I know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>123912540
>no evidence to your claims.
What would you accept as evidence? Most of what I wrote is really shit you should know already, basic history really.
I didn't go
>hurr durr look at this pic, he looks white so they were white
I talked to you about large invasions, the origin of your culture, religion and language, none of which you ever picked up on or answered.
I mean, come on, boyo, if you're so smart and know so much more than me, then why don't YOU explain where your language comes from to pick one example of the many things I have mentioned.

>there is no point in replying to you. you ignore evidence and just claim that your unfounded fantasies are true
You have literally posted nothing of worth and only given me short posts like this, you never answered any of my points (except the example of Achilles with some uninformed shitposting).
Let's say I'm willing to say Achilles was actually black-haired and dark-eyed, what would that change about my actual points?
Nothing, so try to focus on them.

>>123912612
Quite simplified, but not entirely incorrect.

They also took many parts of the minoan culture in though.

>>123912701
Never heard of that desu, in language trees I only ever saw Greek as a very lonely branch on the hellenic tree of the indo-european language family.
Of course, if you learn classical latin and ancient Greek you'll quickly notice a lot of similarities from words to even some of the grammar, but still, shit's incredibly fucked and stupidly complicated for no reason (and I say that as a guy who focusses on latin of all things).

>>123912963
>That's a cute way of saying "be proud that your grandmother got raped". Or be proud that you're a mix-bred child between a victor and a defeated nation.
Greeks are, culturally, not the heirs of those "grandmothers" but a mix of them and their rapists (with much of the rapists in there).
And the culture that came from that is not a cheap copy of those rapists, it's a genuinely unique people.
>>
>>123897630
>we wuz socrates n shit
>>
Gotta go lads, gonna keep on posting with my cell so though, so if you have any questions in regards to the topic just ask.
I know quite a lot more about romans than Greeks though, so I'll probably be more helpful in that regard (and no I won't do your latin homework for you, fuck you, feel free to ask questions about Latin grammar and the like though).

>>123913326
Sokrates was a spiteful, suicidal cunt who could have easily lived if he wouldn't have talked about dumb shit like inner demon-worlds or just wouldn't have been a huge cunt to the court throughout the whole ordeal.
For fuck's sake, even with all of that he still nearly got out of it as the vote was pretty close.
>>
>>123896737
kek, the modern guy in your picture looks jew, not greek.

saged
>>
>>123913168
CITATION FUCKING NEEDED
a random snownigger's quotes are NOT a trustowrthy source hassan. Literally all you said was "WE WUZ INDOGERMANIC CONCKERROS, AKILEES WUZ BLAND"
your claims are unfounded and unsourced. You go ahead and claim that everyone's sources are wrong, and then you don't give sources for your bullshit fantasies.
>>
>>123910395
You literal retard the turks did no rapings anywhere due to the fact that if a soldier raped a woman then he would had to marry her.

Also see>>123908059
>>
>>123913817
>jew
>not greek
your people have been getting utterly munted by turks and semitic types for thousands of years now. i would not be surprised to see greeks that now look like kikes
>>
File: 1491639678395.gif (871KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
1491639678395.gif
871KB, 245x230px
>>123897390

Holy shit, I look just like that.

WE

WAZ

GREEKS

AND SHIET

Suck it, Nordcucks.
>>
>>123913987
>I have never picked up a book about ancient history in my life
>I am too stupid to google mycanean Greece
>googling indo-european migrations is too difficult for me
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_migrations#Armenic_and_Greek
There were at least two migrations, the first being the Ionians and Aeolians, which resulted in Mycenaean Greece by the 16th century BCE,[221][222] and the second, the Dorian invasion, around the 11th century BCE, displacing the Arcadocypriot dialects, which descended from the Mycenaean period. Both migrations occur at incisive periods, the Mycenaean at the transition to the Late Bronze Age and the Doric at the Bronze Age collapse.

For fuck's sake man, what the fuck is wrong with you?

I'll have to leave my computer now, will be back with my phone though.
Google a bit, do some reading, why the fuck do you act like this is some kind of esoteric voodoo shit when should have learned that shit in school?

>>123914221
Stop getting so triggered
>hurr durr soldiers didn't rape

Also, I was just making fun of you anyway, so relax.
>>
File: 1481037232543.png (176KB, 400x406px) Image search: [Google]
1481037232543.png
176KB, 400x406px
>tfw when Nordcucks were neither Greeks gods nor the most pure of whites
Wow. Look at this!

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autosomal DNA[edit]
>>>>>>>A 2007 European-wide study including Spanish Basques and Valencian Spaniards, found Iberian populations to cluster the furthest from other continental groups, implying that Iberia holds the most ancient European ancestry. In this study, the most prominent genetic stratification in Europe was found to run from the north to the south-east, while another important axis of differentiation runs east-west across the continent. It also found, despite the differences, that all Europeans are closely related.[21]
>BASQUES AND VALENCIAS
>THE MOST PURE OF WHITES
NORDKEKS BTFO.
>>
>>123914635
>Stop getting so triggered

How can someone not get triggered by your historical ignorance?
>>
>>123914635
What you deliberately did not mention is that there is no basis that the migrations were of Germanic tribes. We only know they came from the "North". Literally nothing else. And again, you put your own input, "NOERTH MEEN GERMANIC WE WUZ SOCRATES"
>>
>>123914842

>most ancient europeans

Iberia specially the basque region has the highest % of berber maternal haplogroup in europe.
>>
File: 4yRcS2Zo.png (114KB, 773x773px) Image search: [Google]
4yRcS2Zo.png
114KB, 773x773px
>>123915102

>MOST ANCIENT EUROPEANS

Talk to me when you're a true European, anglo-saxon cuck.
>>
>>123897376

Post your nose timestamp or your just a scheming jew trying to stay hidden.
>>
>>123914842
Indo Europeans (aka whites) are not Europe's aboriginals, you know that, right?

>>123914885
>YOU'RE wrong but I can't tell you why!
Why do you keep on doing that?
Go ahead and tell me where your info European language comes from if not from Europeans and how their migrations to Greece never happened, I am waiting.
>>
>>123914943

Maybe not "germanic", but definitely of similar genetic stock, since central and eastern europeans were very proximate in admixture
>>
>>123896737
The old divide and conquer trick again, right Moishe?
>>
>>123915399

The only ones who are trying to divide and appropriate here and the Nordkeks, they've been trying to claim Greeks were Northeners and that Southern Europeans could have been the buillders of civilization.
Get your shit together.
>>
File: capture.png (71KB, 1424x701px) Image search: [Google]
capture.png
71KB, 1424x701px
>>123915200

I'm portuguese see >>123901347
>>
>>123915292
Did you quote my post by accident? Cause I never denied your claims aside from the "le turkish rape baby" meme.
>>
>>123897630
Lol similar faces because same colours
>>
>>123914943
I put the world Germanic in there somewhere to trigger you but usually said indo European for a reason as Germanics are more of a language group to me as a linguist.
However, how do you reckon the indo Europeans who were closely related to Germanics looked like, souvlakikos?
Or do you think they somehow had the same basic language but looked incredibly different?
And how do you explain their descriptions if that's somehow the case?

Why do you never think?

And before you just shitpost again, answer my questions or admit that you're wrong.
>>
>>123915623

I am not sure how it is so hard to understand that you can have both a high mix population, and another which is not, and is the most ancient and pure of whites in the whole European continent.

Apply yourself, cuck.
>>
File: genetic_map_of_europe.png (159KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
genetic_map_of_europe.png
159KB, 1024x819px
>>123904230

Greeks created major port cities on sicily and southern italy. Their population exploded in these places because a trading port city can hold a much bigger population than rural farm villages.

Genetically south italians and greek show up right next to each other. This couldn't be possible without a heavy genetic exchange between the two groups.
>>
>>123915698
Pretty sure I meant another ID, the rapebaby shit is just memeing though since your countryman is being a retard who can't answer to a single point and thinks the indo European migrations never happened.
>>
>>123915770

I'm not even arguing that iberians don't have the oldest european dna, but you also have to take into account the fact that europe in neolithic times was vastly swarthy, it was only due to the massive hunter gatherer population boom from the indo european pastors invading europe that gave europe its "european" looks.
>>
File: EUROPEANS.png (282KB, 750x660px) Image search: [Google]
EUROPEANS.png
282KB, 750x660px
>>123915623
>>123915200
>>
>>123914943
PS: sokky was like a thousand years later you dumb Nigger
>>
File: european admixture.jpg (47KB, 570x480px) Image search: [Google]
european admixture.jpg
47KB, 570x480px
>>123916076

European origin doesn't mean anything, that's not even taking into account actual genetics.
>>
File: IMG_0597.jpg (93KB, 638x426px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0597.jpg
93KB, 638x426px
>>123905275
Actually Greeks have very little Indo-European admixture
>>
>>123916076
well at least france is not the least
>>
>>123916403
>it isn't right because it doesn't fit my agenda
lol ok
>>
>>123916421

To be expected, taking in consideration their location and proximity to descendants of neolithic farmers(other mediterraneans, specially turks and middle easterns).
>>
File: 1481816028780.jpg (26KB, 424x339px) Image search: [Google]
1481816028780.jpg
26KB, 424x339px
>tfw when you see a NordCuck posting Aesthetic pictures of Greek statues like Greeks were their ancestors.

It's like black people thinking they were Egyptians.
>>
>>123911700
There isnt enough proof anywhere to substantiate these claims especially the warrior-culture that came and conquered the Mycenae this is pseudo-scientific theory and in general that would simply tie greeks to europeans through race mixing which those that were conquered already were, not to mention the dark age that came after where these "greeks" were described as sea people and raided the west coast of the middle east and Anatolia who knows what they were after this long ass period of race mixing and fundamental ideological change that led to the greek golden age and of course this leads to if this connects you to greeks then that means any person with european lineage can link themselves to that as well and that seems what most ideologues here are against.
>>
>>123916721
WE WUZ
>>
>>123896737
>A FUCKING ABO

Go sniff some gasoil faggot
>>
>>123916482

The pic I uploaded literally doesn't fit my agenda of "basque peoples having 25% maternal berber haplogroup" either, I don't udnerstand the problem you have with it.

European origin literally means if you were born in europe, it doesn't take ethnicity or genetics into account.

do you seriously think portugal is more european than ireland?
>>
>>123896737
Degeneracy will do that.
>>
File: 1484302254684.png (612KB, 803x753px) Image search: [Google]
1484302254684.png
612KB, 803x753px
>>123916873

>tfw when the same Barbarian vikings that destroyed Rome are now getting destroyed themselves by the same tactic of mass immigration and welfare handouts
>>
>>123916953
>do you seriously think portugal is more european than ireland?
yes whiteness =/= european
>>
File: NORD.jpg (4KB, 194x260px) Image search: [Google]
NORD.jpg
4KB, 194x260px
>>123915745
Probably they looked somewhat similar. Not too similar, as we have numerous examples of ancient Greeks with black hair and dark eyes. The fact that you cherrypicked a handful of historical figures and the descriptions of a few deities (which does not mean htat they were Germanic btw) does not mean that ancient Greeks were blond haired or blue eyed. And through staying under the sun every day for 3000 years our hair and our skin darkened.
It's called evolution.
If you disagree, and believe that blond hair, blue eyes and pale skin means Germanic, explain pic related.
>>
>>123917058

How can portugal be more european than ireland if ireland has never suffered pre historic or ancient migrations from non europeans unlike portugal?

The whole iberian peninsula was a refuge for hunter gatherers, and they constantly migrated back and forth from iberia to north africa.

Iberia was settled by middle eastern colonists.

Iberia was invaded by moors.

Iberians have been taking countless ex slaves or peoples from ex colonies for hundreds of years.
>>
>>123917407

And what is this magical island of pure europeans contributed to humanity? Not much. not to insult the irish but they don't do science or civilization much better than any other european country.
>>
Ayo hol up we wuz pure Med n shiet

In terms of autosomal DNA, the most recent study regarding African admixture in Iberian populations was conducted in April 2013 by Botigué et al. using genome-wide SNP data for over 2000 individuals, concluding that Spain and Portugal hold significantly higher levels of North African than the rest of the European continent. Estimates of shared ancestry averaged between 4 and 20% whereas these did not exceed 2% in other western or southern European populations. The highest level of North African ancestry (20%) was found in the Canary Islands while in the Iberian Peninsula it averaged 10–12%

>yfw the average Spainiad is 10-12% Nig
>>
>>123916736
Nah, try harder, actually read through my posts and check the links.
Put either put some effort in or at least be funny.

>>123917079
Of course there were many greeks with dark hair, the indo Europeans subjugated the local meds, they didn't genocide them.
And ignore the examples if you want to,they were never the point, just illustrations to them.
You seem to have misunderstood pretty much everything I wrote,Jesus Christ man. But at least you're trying.
The reason why you're neither blonde nor blue eyes for the most part is because the indo Europeans mingled with the locals.
I also never talked about Gods you're confusing me with somebody else.
Also, no evolution necessary, there was more than enough medblood to go around and the civilization was well past the naked hunter gatherer point.
Do try to actually read my posts here.
>>
>>123918122

>north africa is niggers

kill yourself abbo
>>
File: Fayum-22.jpg (263KB, 660x1367px) Image search: [Google]
Fayum-22.jpg
263KB, 660x1367px
>nordcuck see this
MY ANCESTOR
>>
File: gr2.jpg (2MB, 1208x4036px) Image search: [Google]
gr2.jpg
2MB, 1208x4036px
>>123896737
The person on the right is not ethnically Greek, his picture is as old as the internet and racists used him to portray Jews at first, then Turks then Italians and now Greeks.

Y'all are replying to a thread started by Albanian/Turkish/Monkeydonian diaspora. (Australia has a lot of those subhumans)

This has been a public service announcement by the GIDF!
>>
>>123918487
About 1400 years late, historycuck
>>123918502
Everybody here knows that it's bait.
>>
>>123918122
Northern Africans was kangz and sheit. The problem was never them, it was the sub-saharan Africans. Current Northern Africans have unfortunately mixed with sub-saharans, but I don't know the extent of it.
>>
>>123918276
>North Africa is white
Good to see your still following your fbi.

>America classifies north africans as White. LMAO
>>
>>123900369
This
Fucking ice monkeys
WE
>>
>>123918826

look up atlet mountain berbers. It's from this region that canary island has the closest genetic link. Even romans wrote text of the canary islanders being blond haired.
>>
File: 1481482509576.jpg (2MB, 1644x3912px) Image search: [Google]
1481482509576.jpg
2MB, 1644x3912px
>>123896737

If we could go 24 hours without some pathetic parasite making statements he subjectively believes is fact in spite and envy of the roman empire, the greatest civilization to ever exist, yeah thad' beeeee great....

All of you niggers need crucified.
You dont just conquer 1/3rd of the known world for almost 2 millenium and enslave millions of people without being the GOAT.
>>
>>123918061

Irrelevant considering civilization isn't even european in nature but middle eastern.
>>
>>123918998
>yeah thad' beeeee great....
>>>r*ddit
>>
>>123918998
>Roman Empire greatest

Nope that would be the British with the Romans coming in second.

Got to love Med niggers. We wuz warriors 2000+ years ago
>>
>>123919125
Kill yourself, holy fuck ROME WAS CIVILIZATION.

JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE A PLACE TO THROW YOUR POOP AND HAVE A WRITTEN LANGUAGE DOESNT MEAN SHIT.

FUCK OFFFF PRIMATIVE SHITSKINS REEEEEEEEEEE
ROME HAD PLUMBING BEFORE YOU FAGGOTS EVEN HAD LOIN CLOTHS.
>>
File: tombfrancoisruspi.jpg (335KB, 1083x504px) Image search: [Google]
tombfrancoisruspi.jpg
335KB, 1083x504px
>It's another "Greeks are Turks and not white but I have no evidence to support my theory" episode
>>
>>123897390
>>123897630
WE WUZ ROMANZ N GREEKZ N SHEIT MAN,WE INVENTED SPAGHETTI AND GYROS MAN, THOSE FUCKING PELOPPONESIAN AND PENINSULAN SHITSKINS ARE STEALING MUH CULTURE, CESAR WAS A BLONDE MAN HE HAD GERMANIC ANCESTRY, THE FIRST GREEK TRIBES WERE FROM BERLIN MAN , SOCRATES REAL NAME WAS OTTO VON SOCRATBERG THEY'RE STEALING IT MAN THEY STEALING OUR BEAUTIFUL WURST CULTURE MAN?WAKE UP!
>>
File: fellow.jpg (32KB, 439x313px) Image search: [Google]
fellow.jpg
32KB, 439x313px
I am a Tunisian Jew, I look exactly like Caesar, wherever I go people yell "Fratello" . Israel is Italy, suck it fellow whites
>>
File: average_greek.jpg (68KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
average_greek.jpg
68KB, 650x650px
>>123896737
>t shitskin cuck
We are whiter than you son
>>
>>123919136
kraut your country is finished i dont even need to hear your retarded ass autismo self speak.

>>123919159
yes because its such a difficult task when your country was leading the industrial revolution, and had modern firearms shooting fucking spear chuckers WOW HOLY FUCKING SHIT. SO NOBLE, SO COURAGEOUS

Roman combat was man to man, to the death brutal phyical 1 on 1 combat like REAL men.

Also they didnt conquer vaste steppes of nothingness, they conquered cultures my friend, not land.
>>
File: 771490-puke_large.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
771490-puke_large.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
>>123919455
>Tunisian Jew
>>
File: JPEG_20170418_100810.jpg (16KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
JPEG_20170418_100810.jpg
16KB, 128x128px
>>123896737
>Its another "X ISN'T WHITE" thread
>>
>>123902998
the flag
>>
>>123919125
Nonsense. Cultural Marxism. Greece and Rome are the foundations of western civilisation. Fuck off Mohammed.
That's the problem with this country. TOO MANY SHITSKINS
>>
>>123919265

Civilization started with the first farming communities, which formed first in the middle east and were not present in europe before MIDDLE EASTERN farmers invaded europe.
>>
>>123896737
>posts jew
>>
Op here
This thread blew up bigger then I thought, good to see not everybody thinks the current mongrels in Greece and Italy are the same race as the ancients. The complete anger and outrage goes to show how non-white /pol/ really is.

Anyway here is a description of the pigmentation of the early Roman Emperor all sources are listed

http://www.theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm
>>
File: 1492522212566.jpg (270KB, 1024x772px) Image search: [Google]
1492522212566.jpg
270KB, 1024x772px
>>123906697
>guy from 1944 about genetics

lel no.Stay mad ahmed

We were never "white" by your definition and thank God for that
We are proud Med

dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/hellenes/
http://dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/greekadna/
>>
>>123916721
It's even worse 2bh, you expect that type of autism from niggers, but 'wewuz' nigger behaviour from a white person like >>123897630 is gaschamber worthy.
>>
>>123919508
Why do you talk like a nigger.

Also, Romans stopped their expansion whenever they net actual warrior cultures and usually won against spear chucking losers.
Don't get me wrong, they did well,but everything you say about the brits can be said about the Romans as well. Their only real challenge was carthage and Hannibal rekt them repeatedly and was only beaten once and only by his own tactics and former mercenaries.

The difference was that the Romans just kept on building armies even though a huge part of their young nobles died, causing a permanent shift in their culture and classes.

T. Classical philologist with a focus on latin/rome
>>
>>123916421
>indo european admixture
it'´s as if their blood is speaking
>>
>>123900369
>I have italian ancestry and i look like the guys in the statues

and i have some top tier football skills and look like this
>>
>>123919508
Brits invented the fucking industrial revolution dumb cunt
Implying You don't have to fight other Europeans to stay top dog and unlike Romans they had equal weapons and more men half the time
Hurr Napoleon was shit because you didn't fight in combat as much as og the caveman did.

The Brits owned a Quater of the entire world unlike Romans just sticking to the Med sea and getting cucked by some German rivers and Persians
>>
File: whiteculture.jpg (1MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
whiteculture.jpg
1MB, 3000x3000px
>>123919333
trips of the gods.

Snow niggers are mad because they are the afterbirth of what was the greatest civilization to ever exist IDGAF what you think. its irefutable.

-fountains
-running water
-aquaducts
-collosueam that rivals modern stadiums
-god-tier architecture
-god-tier philosphy
-god tier military (Most feared military of all time)
-foundation of modern law
-laid foundation of modern goverment

the list keeps going.

These threads are almost certainly done by jealous snow niggers and shitkins that hate rome because their ancestors got crucified by the thousands.
>>
>>123919770
>We were never "white" by your definition and thank God for that
Indeed, there was a period where you were ruled by whites though, read the rest of my posts for more info.
They even forced you to adopt their language.
Cucked.
>>
>>123920078
>brits owned a quarter of the world

Jews own the whole world. Don't forget goy, we made you.
>>
>>123899154
>Milo poster
>only one book
>nintendrone
Too perfect
>>
>>123919712

Stop posting buzzwords.
Greece and rome are indeed the foundations of western civilization, but they were not the origin of civilization itself, which is middle eastern in origin.
You cannot have a civilization without agriculture and settlement, these two started in the middle east, and the first civilizations in the world started in the middle east.
>>
Yeah, I'm sure those statues were built as direct depictions of people of the time rather than idealized versions created as art.
>>
>>123920184
>most feared military of all time
>constantly get rekt by the zoroastrians and have your emperor taken hostage
>>
File: 1488197596139.jpg (1MB, 1098x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1488197596139.jpg
1MB, 1098x1707px
>>123920184
this desu.

Nordcucks are just mad and they can't accept the fact that our culture was superior to them.The only thing they have to be proud of is the ice niggers who rape and pillage innocent peasants
>>
File: p016_1_08.png (615KB, 756x296px) Image search: [Google]
p016_1_08.png
615KB, 756x296px
>>123920184
Well no shit. We have to let the little barbarians LARP though, the truth offends them and they sleep better at night thinking they're related to kangs just like niggers do.
>>
File: 1490717470291.jpg (39KB, 600x191px) Image search: [Google]
1490717470291.jpg
39KB, 600x191px
>>123920269
>implying greeks had blonde hair

lel you sound tilted ahmed
>>
Fair QI, big dick, epic ancestors
I can live with that
>>
File: 1462645132871.jpg (48KB, 438x597px) Image search: [Google]
1462645132871.jpg
48KB, 438x597px
I can smell the snownigger insecurity from here.
>>
>>123920381

it wasn't the middle east at that time. The ancestors of european still lived there at the time, till they broke away and went to europe.

All humans were one population at some point.
>>
>>123900940
Some of those are not really that old though...
That part of the Chinese wall and Machu Picchu were both constructed in the 15th century...

The old parts of the Chinese wall were just mud walls
>>
>>123920269
>they even forced you to adopt their languages

Lel, Indo-Europeans were Indians and Iranians

Why do nordcucks steal everybody else's history? Is it because you guys don't have your own?
>>
File: 1488227590683.jpg (4MB, 3800x1904px) Image search: [Google]
1488227590683.jpg
4MB, 3800x1904px
Never forget boys
>>
>>123920407
This is a knowledge-free zone dude, factual historical discussion is not tolerated. Now pick a random white dude and Photoshop his face next to Achilles for OP please. How dare you tell OP the truth about Classical Sculptures...
>>
>>123920677
>history started 600 BC
Look up indo European migrations progress about tthem in this thread, look up mycenean Greece,chances are that the shitty pic you posted is 1000 years too late.
>>
>>123920565
>>123920677
ayo 2500 years ago we wuz something and after that we were useless for the rest of time.
>>
File: kurgan-hypothesis_v2.gif (41KB, 600x367px) Image search: [Google]
kurgan-hypothesis_v2.gif
41KB, 600x367px
>>123921037
truly you are retarded half breed
>>
File: ROMAVICTOR.png (478KB, 1575x917px) Image search: [Google]
ROMAVICTOR.png
478KB, 1575x917px
>>123920004

From the highlands of scotland, to the sands of africa, to the shores of turkey. You call that...."alright"?

2000 years ago with no basic logistic system whatsever, do you even listen to yourself my man? Thats because there was no equal, even charthage (Rome's rival superpower) was wiped off the face of the FUCKING PLANET.

Look i get it your german, but damn dude give credit where credit is due.

>>123920078
I never claimed they didnt you fucking stupid aussie
>took a coalition of almost all europe to defeat 1 italian manlet.
fucking kek

ALSO ACTUALLY GENOCIDED THE JEWS UNLIKE HITLER
get fucked you stupid retarded nigger
>>
>>123921037
Look up indo European language trees and indo European migrations.
Stupid sandnigger.
>>
northern italians look different from Sicilians, who'd have thought it
>>
File: ancient mycenean warriors.jpg (65KB, 455x582px) Image search: [Google]
ancient mycenean warriors.jpg
65KB, 455x582px
>>123921114
>myceaneans were blonde with blue eyes r-right?

hahahaah.Btfo salty ahmed
>>
>>123921166
Your point? That land was occupied by the scythians, not Nord cucks.

WE WUZ ARYANZ N SHIIEET DEN DA JEWZ DUN KILD US
>>
>>123921249
I did, they come from Iranians you Semitic trash.
>>
>>123921114
NIGGER WHAT. THE MYCENAEAN INVASION OCCURED SOMETIME BETWEEN 1600-1200BC... THAT PIC IS FROM 480BC... YOU LITERAL MONGOLOID...
>>
>>123921114
>ancient greeks were blonde r-right /pol/?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3839092/The-face-Bronze-Age-fighter-revealed-Scientists-reconstruct-face-Griffin-Warrior-elite-group-3-500-years-ago.html
>>
>>123920565
>>123920604

Thats not how a white person behaves, you are supose to respect your kin, as i respect hitler in his struggle, and many other cultures including the brits.

But yet every fucking god damn day this stupid thread gets posted and that one retarded fucking russian that shitpost 24/7 about rome being decadent and shit as if every roman accepted that.

thats like people 1000 years from now seeing the degeneracy going on currently, and thinking we were all like that.
>>
File: 1493600246502.jpg (39KB, 680x586px) Image search: [Google]
1493600246502.jpg
39KB, 680x586px
>>123921493
>your kin
>>
>>123921114
>>123921488
PLEASE respond I need to clown you some more you are so fucking retarded it is unbelievable...
>>
>>123921213
>Naploean was Italian
Keep trying Mario, he was born in corsica french land
>>
>>123896737

Romans conquered the Punics and absorbed them. They also conquered parts of the Middle East. They also got Christianed.

This is why Italy has so many J y-chromosomes and the E's too.

This is probably why the Holy Roman Empire became a thing... the Romans who went to live among the Germans probably thought they were more Roman than the dudes in the boot or thought they had the heritage to carry it on.
>>
>>123921616

Nigga im white, im 3rd generation italian american my family came here in 1900's from ellis island, the proof is in my surname.

Not only that, but im defending rome so dont even get me started
>>
File: ccd.png (191KB, 477x768px) Image search: [Google]
ccd.png
191KB, 477x768px
>>123921488
>1488

nice digits
>>
All the german(turkroach) anons here with their usual 'Greeks were actually Jews' propaganda.

Turkroaches are the worst, aren't they?
>>
>>123921817
>he thinks corsica was ethnically french

try phoenician until rome kicked carthage the fuck out.
>>
>>123921817
That Napoleon was ethnically Italian it's undisputed, all his family can be traced to Tuscan nobility, and Corsicans in any case are genetically between mainland Italians and Sardinians.
>>
>>123921817
Are you being serious? He was born into a noble Genoese family that dated back centuries, and Corsica changed hands to France literally one year before he was born. He was an Italian in all but name.
>>
>>123921410
tfw Scythians were descended from indo Europeans
just kill urself now mongrel
>>
>>123921213
>actually genocided the Jews

Then the Persians raped your asses and handed Jerusalem back to the Jews. Remember your place Semite.
>>
>>123921872
be whatever you want, but us Italians and whites are two different races with nothing in common
>>
>>123902998
quite a lot actually. if you look at an autosomal dna map turks are about as distant from greeks as greeks are from northern europeans.
>>
>>123922037
>Iranians were descended from other Iranians

No kidding?
>>
>>123921817
Both his parents were Italian you thick-skulled mongoloid. If that niggers give birth to a kid in France is the kid franchise? FUCKING RETARD...
>>
>>123900237
They look pretty similar, but yes nordicists are dumber than "niggers"
>>
>>123921975
>>123921977
>>123921980
Be born in French land
Speak French
Fight armies against Italy leading France
Become emperor of France
France still owns it today

H-he wuz pure blood Scilian nigger, Arab conquests and raids into Rome and the surrounding seas means n-nothing
>>
>>123922174
So what the fuck is your point moron
>>
>>123919622
It's actually greeks and romans are nords
No one is discussing whiteness
>>
>>123922042

Yeah after we killed a fucking million of them and enslaved another million.

Like rome wanted that shithole anyways it was causing nothing but problems for them
>>
>>123921817
'if two niggers give birth to a kid in France is the kid French' is what I meant
>>
>>123922272
wow what a poor attempt at damage control
guess you think you are Anglo despite likely being a chink-abo abomination?
>>
File: capture.png (63KB, 1689x269px) Image search: [Google]
capture.png
63KB, 1689x269px
>>123920820

Yes it was the middle east at the time.
If you want to take a look at what the average "anatolian farmer" looked like, then look no further than sardinia.

>>123921037

The proto indo europeans were literal hunter gatherers who took refuge and isolation in the pontic steppe before invading europe after a population boom due to adopting agriculture and pasteurization.
>>
>>123921843
How do you absorb a population living on the other side of the sea, not even in the same continent? Can you explain? /pol/ pseudoscience intrigues me.
>>
>>123921166
>an Australian shitposter managed to look up simple information faster than all those dark skinned wannabe experts
Who would have thought?

>>123921213
Yes, alright, slaughtering splintered tribes as an empire isn't that impressive, especially if you get entirely rekt by Germanics repeatedly and later on have your army and thus your nobility replaced by them because they were simply the better warriors.

>no basic logistic system
Uninformed nigger.

>carthage
Beat them repeatedly, Hannibal was allowed to roam around Italy and plunder until he was called back home by the elders of carthage as they were worried about him getting to powerful.
Then he lost once after killing them repeatedly (look up the battle of cannae) and slaughtering tens of thousands of Romans.
The Romans won by not giving up, not by winning battles, it was the war-equivalent of beating somebody in a fight by breaking his hand with your face.

I give them credit, I just know a lot more about them than you since that is quite literally my job, so I know how stupid, incredibly lucky and inefficient they were.
Did you think having 2 people for every political position who's job it is to fuck with the plans of the other guy was a good idea?
It was a miracle that the republic lasted as long as it did.
>>
>>123908427
There seems to be some confusion, I see threads saying those images are depicting, Romans, Greeks and Egyptians. All are true.
>>
>>123896737

the real redpill is that the romans and greeks looked like squat hairy people with monobrows and they depicted themselves as Germanic for propaganda purposes
>>
>>123922343
No but if France rules over territory for hundreds and hundreds of years long after the Romans got cucked with traders,settlers and armies migrating to the island for hundreds of years it becomes french
>>
>Greece had Indo-European waves that made them smarter
It's true desu, what this larping Germanon don't understand is, that Greece as coutnry is still like 30 % Alpinid
The Indo-European immigrants stayed there, also compared to a good amount of thinkers and philosophs, you can see by facial structure that they were all a bunch of Gracile or Dinarized Mediterraneans
>>
>>123921817
>>123922272
Yeah the name ''Bonaparte'' sounds really French to me.
>>
>>123922579
>No but if France rules over territory for hundreds and hundreds of years
Corsica was brought by France in 1768, Napoleon was born in 1769. Hundreds and hundreds of years my ass.

please stop posting for your race sake
>>
>>123922261
They really are though. Afrocentrists atleast don't attack other black people. Nigger tier behaviour from a white person (e.g Nordicists) is even worse because you expect the white person to act civilized. Maybe it's just true? Maybe the reason snowniggers still chimp out is because you guys really are descendant of barbarians?
>>
File: download.jpg (54KB, 738x415px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
54KB, 738x415px
have burgers ever seen any italians?
>>
File: italians.jpg (225KB, 1807x823px) Image search: [Google]
italians.jpg
225KB, 1807x823px
>>123922084
Nah I dont believe that, Italians are white how can you say that.

If not white then what do you "claim" to be? Just Mediterranean?
>>
File: 1490897047264.jpg (124KB, 874x874px) Image search: [Google]
1490897047264.jpg
124KB, 874x874px
>>123918998
Even Hitler himself was embarassed from the ice monkeys WEWUZery
>>
File: 1443304127207.png (19KB, 592x492px) Image search: [Google]
1443304127207.png
19KB, 592x492px
>>123922493
>especially if you get entirely rekt by Germanics repeatedly
>better warriors
>>
>>123921308
Myceneans weren't exactly, but the guys who took them over were.
Myceneans is a bit of a misnomer, aeolians and ionians however are what you're looking for.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_migrations
Look for Hellenic Greek

>>123921483
Retard, see the link above.

>>123921692
yeah so I am right, the pic is about a thousand years late

Stop allcapsing and learn to read, I explained how they got there, mixed and mingled and what happened to the phenotype over the centuries in this thread already.
Or did you think that there'd be many blondes left after a thousand years of mixing?
Retard.
>>
>>123922393
>despite likely being a chink-abo abomination?
P A S T A' D
A
S
T
A
'D
>>
>>123923064
>Just Mediterranean
yeah, or just Italian
you are part of the problem, stop lumping us with whites
>>
>>123922493
>hey were worried about him getting to powerful.

and thats how i know you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about and as i speculated earlier, your german autism is making you hate your fellow brother, who fought alongside against the muslims invasions.

Italy was the bulwark of the invasions, how dare all of you befoul her legacy. shame.
>>
File: wuz.jpg (1MB, 1384x1924px) Image search: [Google]
wuz.jpg
1MB, 1384x1924px
>>123922712
Yeah the name Phillippus Arabs sounds really Italian dosn't it

Marcus Julius Philippus also known commonly by his nickname Philip the Arab , also known as Philip, was Roman Emperor from 244 to 249. He was born in Arabia Petraea, the Roman province of Arabia, in a city situated in modern-day Syria. He went on to become a major figure in the Roman Empire.

Pic related a Roman Emperor he looks pretty nigger to me. Meds being cucked by Arabs day one
>>
File: aryanmasterrace.jpg (42KB, 506x667px) Image search: [Google]
aryanmasterrace.jpg
42KB, 506x667px
>>123896737
Of course they are
But because of muh aesthetics they didn't make statues of short hobos with large noses and dirty facial hair even if that's what half of the population looked like
Greeks and italians are still amongst the best looking people on earth
>>
>>123923090
Fun fact, they loved to throw themselves at blades and kill themselves like retards while the romans used formations.
>>
>>123923287
This guy should get jobs in movies playing an ogre.
>>
>>123918157
What does anything you said prior relate to my observation you cunt.
>>
>>123922579
>hundreds and hundreds of years
I hate this board so much. Everyday it proves to me that nords/snowniggers really are retarded.
>>
>>123908059
Are you retarded?
>>
>>123923362
Money spared from makeup and all.
>>
>>123898993
They are different camera angles
>>
>>123922485

They conquered Carthage and absorbed their merchant navy. Rome occupied Carthage lands for hundreds of years.

You only got full rights in the Empire if you got Roman citizenship. Everyone in the Empire aspired to get citizenship and move to the Italian peninsula.

Moving to Rome was also a good way to lobby for your native province.
>>
>>123923275
Stop no one will take this idiotic bait
>>
File: BattleOfVercellae.png (383KB, 390x956px) Image search: [Google]
BattleOfVercellae.png
383KB, 390x956px
>>123923359

Even funner fact.

Literally over a quarter of million men cant even beat couple roman legions.

Same playing field, same iron weapons, and armor.

Why cant they just admit we slaughtered their ancestors by the millions?

are they really THIS far in denial of the past?
>>
File: 1443792837473.jpg (54KB, 454x343px) Image search: [Google]
1443792837473.jpg
54KB, 454x343px
>>123921843
god I live snowchimp pseudoscience
>>
>>123902929
lol that's a french canadian on that gif pretty much rednecks as usual
>>
>>123923090
There's a history why the Roman empire stopped where it did and lost a ton of men whenever they tried to change that, faggot.

>>123923250
Wut
The barcids (Hannibal's family) building their own little kingdom in iberia was a huge issue for carthage, what are you talking about?
Also, your post is ironic, considering your arrogance and ignorance.
PS: One of the first papers I wrote was about a Roman law about private ownership of ships in one of the Punic wars.
>>
File: rome man.jpg (70KB, 499x472px) Image search: [Google]
rome man.jpg
70KB, 499x472px
>>123923818
Yea, the Danube and Rhine rivers. Nature literally saved Germania.
>>
>>123923620
It's true though literally a one minute google search would prove it
>>
>>123923818
Your creditials on a topic should be evident, they shouldn't need to be pointed out.
>>
>>123923773
B-But we wuz vikin's 'n shit!
>>
>>123923818
>There's a history why the Roman empire stopped where it did and lost a ton of men whenever they tried to change that, faggot.
yeah it's called having a brain, Rome was already overexpanded and rather than conquer a bunch of piss poor savages, with all the hassle and capital needed to pacify it and Romanize it, it was much more economically viable to just find the nearest natural barrier and make that a border, which lasted for centuries
>>
>>123922322
Indo-Europeans weren't white faggot
>>
>>123923458
I have 2 IDs in this thread due to phoneposting, read all of them not just half of them.
I'm the guy who posted the neat picture of the ancient armour.

>>123923359
You seem to forget that the Romans lost.
>>123923773
Cherrypicking One battle won't make up for all the times Romans were absolutely slaughtered by Germanics
>>
>>123922338
>didn't want that shithole
>emperor himself goes to defend it
>emperor gets caught like a faggot
>>
>>123923818

Then you would be well aware that marching an ancient army with primitive logistics and no supply line through the alps might not be the best idea...especially for a "wise and experienced" general.

Cannae was because of many reasons, which im sure your well aware of because you have yet to yell muh Cannae. because i would just yell back muh Zama.

He killed himself like a bitch. He spent most his campaign raiding and foraging for supplies to feed his massive army that was 1000s of kilometers from a granary depot or legit supply line.
>>
>>123923124
You're telling me you know the phenotypes of people who arrived in Greece in 3000BC... You really are retarded. So what you claim is that the Greeks of Classical antiquity did indeed look nothing like snowniggers? Or am I missing something? And mixing with who, you complete numbskull. I can tell you're googling this shit as you go but sure.

You can't just make shit up and post it here without evidence, maybe other cognitively dissonant snowniggers will believe you, but not us. You seem very confident your theory is correct, so here's my proposition: post proof or gtfo.
>>
I literally proved with scientific papers and books that Italians are the same as they were thousands of years ago, even dating back to Otzy

Still, there are still people that refuse everything based on literal emotions, you guys are no different than liberals

With this I'm out
No point discussion with the australian that's probably not even of anglosaxon descent but some kind of jew or abbo mixed up

European pride world wide everyone
Cya
>>
File: 1443793622774.png (221KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1443793622774.png
221KB, 327x316px
>>123924215
>all the times Romans were absolutely slaughtered by Germanics
you still have to name one
>>
>>123896830
infected by the asiatic contagion, is why.
read the online book The Race Change in Ancient Italy, anons:
http://www.giveshare.org/babylon/racechange.html
>>
>>123906315
Are you retarded? This is from pompeii. Italian models would have been used for this portrayal of Greek heroes.
>>
>>123923275
>Claim Napoleon is French and not Italian
>I point out how ''Bonaparte'' doesn't sound French because it obviously isn't
>Brings up something completely unrelated to Napoleon because you don't have any actual arguments

Also the only reason he was referred to as the Arab is because he was born in the middle east. His fathers name was '' Julius Marinus'' which is Roman and his name was ''Marcus Julius Philippus'' now I don't know about you but those names don't sound particularly arab to me. Any other non-arguments you want to have debunked, aboshit?
>>
File: 1493454186541.gif (1014KB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
1493454186541.gif
1014KB, 290x189px
>>123924170
>>
>>123923968

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caesar%27s_Rhine_bridges

literally one of the greatest architectural marvels in military history. Any military historian will agreee.

The bridge literally scared the germans because they never before seen a bridge of such size and stature built so hastily
>>
>>123923968
Nope.

>>123923988
Nobody here bothers to read threads theyshitpost in.

>>123924032
Kek, if that were true they wouldn't have tried to do so repeatedly and would have done something about getting raided constantly
Well they tried, they built a huge wooden wall,but that didn't work too well to stop raiding parties.
Look up the Limes.
>>
File: 1491072540028.png (473KB, 1142x900px) Image search: [Google]
1491072540028.png
473KB, 1142x900px
>>123922954
They both stem from insecurities about your people's history. Afrocentrists cling to Egypt and Kush the same way Nordicists cling to Rome and Prussia/HRE "muh reichs"

And the best part is they think having blue eyes and blonde hair is enough cause to take pride in their savage ancestry.
>>
>>123900369
when Le Pen gets in, you'll have to go home.
>>
>>123923124
Still not white. Next you're going to tell me genghis khan was white because he also had land in Europe.
>>
>>123923617
>Rome occupied Carthage lands for hundreds of years.
So the reverse happened? I still don't see how what you're saying would effect the population on a country scale even if it were true.
>>
>>123924215
Spoken like a true history professor and not a nordcuck fanatic
>>
>>123924013

>argue that we only attacked spear chuckers and splintered tribes

>nordic armies raped and pillaged innocent civilians and fleed anytime an actual army appeared for almost 800 years
>>
File: 54654545644.jpg (144KB, 447x447px) Image search: [Google]
54654545644.jpg
144KB, 447x447px
>>123921074
this
>>
>>123924215
>all the times Romans were absolutely slaughtered by Germanics
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I won't even refute this, it's funny and I like to laughter at stupid people.
>>
>>123924215
Why are trying so hard to make this connection. Also the romans had a massive empire a bureaucratic mess and unstable generals not to mention their manpower was depleted and constant enemies attacking from all sides the Germanics were hit and run pussies that consistently got BTFO until
the roman structure just crumbled
underneath the corruption and ineptitude. I dont really get where this is going.
>>
>>123923773
>thinking that ancient primary sources give accurate numbers for army sizes
>>
>>123924429
Teutoburg forest.
Good enough?
>>
>>123924463
Filthy backstabbing (((Germs))) didnt want to join the greatest empire to walk the face of the earth.

>>123924589
Literally not an argument, anyone with a lick of information on Rome and the faggy germans knows this lol. Theres a reason after Teutoburg that the borders remained still for hundreds of years.
>>
>>123924589
it literally worked well for centuries though, and they tried until Varus fucked up, then they just decided to close the savages out, a smart move since it was not really worth it, keeping in mind once again that Rome was already overexpanded by then and constantly dealing with the eastern border as well

you make it sound like attacking a border thousands of kilometers long in antiquity with the logistics of the time is such a fucking task, even niggers could've done so

>>123924921
yeah, finally, among all these famed gorillions victories you finally named the most meme one, a cowardly ambush
>>
>>123924741
This trend of blonde + blue eyes needs to disappear.
>>
>>123896737
The modern Greeks aren't that far removed at all.

Modern Italians are totally different, they claim most of their ancestry to the Lombards and Goths - as do the English with the Anglo Saxons.
>>
http://velesova-sloboda.vho.org/misc/evola-grundrisse-der-faschistischen-rassenlehre.html
https://www.scribd.com/doc/76595853/Julius-Evola-Sintesi-di-dottrina-della-razza
>>
>>123925066
>Modern Italians are totally different
that's just a complete and utter meme, as always
>>
Swedish ubermench here, (aka. roman)

Yeah we built those statues for you armani arabs to look at and learn civilization
>>
NEW THREAD
PART 2 WOG EDITION

>>123925185

>>123925185

>>123925185

>>123925185

>>123925185
>>
>>123924703
Carthaginians were the Jews to the Romans.

They were the merchant kangz of the Mediterranean.

Carthage became the second most important city in the Roman Empire.

Rome was New York
Carthage was Los Angeles

Big bucks Carthaginian Semites gained influence in the Empire, you fools.

Italy got semitized in several waves. There were ghettos full of Jews up until recently too. They got full rights if they converted to Christianity.

Romans literally absorbed Semites for a long time.
>>
>>123896737
Fucking strayla cunts making the best bait.

Now that we all got our agression out about what happened in the past.

Like i said Italia, Roma, was the, i repeat myself THE BULWARK AGAINST THE MUSLIM INVASIONS FOR MORE THAN 1 AND HALF MILLENIUM.

You may not like Italy, and they may not like you, but we all love eachother more than any dirty fucking mudslime, and that is fact. So lets just move on until the next fuckin cunt post this thread 5 hours later.

Good day gents, and remember, if rome was still around to this day, Islam would not exist (;
>>
>>123924286
>Hannibal
>experienced
He was a Boy wonder and only loved at first due to the popularity of his father, what the fuck are you on about?
He had some experience during his trip over the alps, but not that much compared to others, plus, cry about his methods however much you want,but you cannot argue with his success in many battles.

Zama was just one battle instead of many which H won and Scipio did it by using H's own men and tactics so meh.

Also, he could choose between that and getting paraded around and tortured to death in roam you absolute retard and took several cities in Italy.
Why do you only know silly tidbits and still manage to have such a high opinion of your knowledge?

>>123924297
Nah, you misunderstand me completely, read the thread, nigger.
>>
>>123924451
That's from Magna Graecia dude... Greek before it was Roman or Italian.
>>
>>123924921
Historians agree that the romans did not want to conquer Germania for a different reason though
More than German superiority what saved them was their own land, and its actually poetic in a way
Germans after realizing that they could not fight against romans legions head on decided to adopt guerrilla tactics that were effective thanks to the kind of land they lived on
We had various attempts of trying to reconquer lands lost to the Germans, but many of them were sabotaged by the the roman government that feared that the generals would gain too much fame
It's silly to say that Germans ultimately defeated the "romans" what they did ultimately destroy was a civilization that was going to die on her own sooner or later thanks to hedonism, nepotism and negligence
You should really see the connection between Rome and the Germany of today for your own good
And before you say i'm doing a we wuz
I'm Sardinian and the land in which i grew was never conquered by the romans thanks to the land itself, like what happened to the Germans
But to think my people would stood a chance against the military superiority of the romans would be ridicolous
>>
>>123925595
Numidian cavalry wasn't owned by Hannibal, just as he used them to his advantage in his victories, so did Romans. They weren't his own men.
It just goes to show that good generals can be abysmal strategists.
>>
>>123924657
If they aren't white then neither are Germanics, since they are from the same stock.
>>
>>123925595
>success in many battles

>experienced

pick one Kraut, check and mate.
>>
gayreeks are turks you idiots. dont debate this.
>>
>>123926046

>claims not experienced

>claims to have won many battles

pick one.
>>
>>123925792
This 100% fucking percent everyone keep basing their shit without the least basic understanding of the horrible bureaucratic mess rome has near the end its fucking frustrating, especially the retarded niggers that say "MUH MIGRATION CAUSED ROME TO FALL" what???
>>
NEW THREAD
PART 2 WOG EDITION

>>123925185

>>123925185

>>123925185

>>123925185

>>123925185
>>
>>123924902
So you read and educate yourself and so I don't have to repeat myself in one thread 20 times.

>>123924943
The border remained still because the Romans got scared as fuck to ever try to move it again.

>>123925041
No, I am saying the great Roman empire tried to expand into upper Germania repeatedly and got fucked every time, do you want to deny that?

>cowardly ambush
Do you even war you dumb nigger?
You act like Romans were above that,lel
>>
>>123926396
You're a retard dude, you can't reason for shit. I read everything you posted in this thread and had to write this reply to ask you what exactly you're even trying to argue because alot of the bullshit you spewed in this thread has no accurate historical or scientific basis.
>>
>>123926396
>got fucked every time
why can't post some actual sources for that? Germanicus ravaged your asses as far as upper Germania, then he was called back for a triumph and the senate decided to call it a day, probably because they understood that kiloing thousands of germanics, as fun as it may have been, was a costly expedition with very little reward behind it

>Do you even war you dumb nigger
yes because Romans weren't totally all about face to face in open field, they constantly ambushed their enemies, sure, don't make me laugh anymore and stick to your own field
>>
>>123926396

They kinda were....though they preferred (but not limited to) to fight on open field, to make full use of their formations.

It was cowardly, it was treacherous which is the worst sin of all.

Italy never stabbed germany in the back, They just never forgot what germany did.
Thread posts: 334
Thread images: 74

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.