[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why pigdog Americans act like bigtime warfighters when they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

Why pigdog Americans act like bigtime warfighters when they so bad at war ??
>>
we still find dead American here, because of new development they dig them up all the time in my city.
my friend find Yankee skull and I buy it off him to make into a cool mug like Genghis Khan
>>
>>123613812
America lost wars in the Cold War for many reasons, one was the fact that America didn't want to stir up too much conflict during that time period, because if Russia or China got too involved, it could cause nuclear devastation.

The Americans could of killed every Vietnamese commie during the Vietnam War, but it was not worth the risk.

If the Yanks didn't drop the bomb on Japan WW2 might of continued on until the fucking 50's. There where 7 million Japanese soldiers still alive in 1945.
>>
They should have just dropped the bomb in Vietnam. There was alot of talk on it. Fucking liberal cunts ruined nam.
>>
this thread angers the American
>>
>>123614207
>>123614977
>lies america strongest
>>
>>123615267
Hi what's going on here?
>>
>>123613812
We win conventional war very well, but gureillas are dicks. It's rock paper siscors
>>
>>123615316
Australia fought in vietnam too.
>>
>>123613812
did you just get internet now chicom veety? Welcome to 2017
>>
>>123613812
Yeah they are pretty bad at it
They fail to live up to their Hollywood inspired imaginations
>>
>>123615616
ur angrey u yankee basterd
>>
>>123613812

You don't think America couldn't have just nuked your sorry asses and ended the war in one day if motivated enough? Good job being so weak you weren't perceived as enough of a threat to warrant that, like Japan.
>>
>>123613812
NK is basically an absolute monarchy you dumb proxy fag.
>>
>>123615870
Thanks for losing foreign wars.
>>
>>123616205
but we won? Vietnam makes all my cheap clothes.
>>
>>123613812

If the US wanted to win that war, you wouldn't be born in the first place.
>>
>>123615985
lol
>>
>>123613812
kek
>>
Amerisharts btfo
>>
File: moonflag.jpg (53KB, 695x435px) Image search: [Google]
moonflag.jpg
53KB, 695x435px
>>123613812
Amerifags primary directive was always to advance globalism, meaning redistribution of global resources. Destroying cultures, massacring natives etc etc for the "American way of life" aka greater good. The benefits of optimized resource sharing advanced american power. Unable to identify the external power source they sink into the quicksand of self indulgent delusions.
>>
>>123613812
Get back to me when you learn how to drive
>>
File: 1469202846022.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1469202846022.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
>posted from my iPhone
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.