[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ Actually thinks Marine Le Pen a had chance of winning.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 237
Thread images: 35

File: LI8PrEc-667x477.jpg (45KB, 667x477px) Image search: [Google]
LI8PrEc-667x477.jpg
45KB, 667x477px
/pol/ Actually thinks Marine Le Pen a had chance of winning.

Let me tell you what I saw during my vacation in Paris.

Mudsharks were everywhere. We Americans get attacked for racemixing but the French take it to whole new levels.

Every white women in Paris was with a sand nigger with at least 5 nigger children, some were even covered in a burqa.

Every white man was ether dressed as a women or a homosexual getting fucked by a nigger.

In France a married women can cheat, get pregnant by some nigger and you're forced by the law to raise this bastard child.

All I ever heard in Paris from French people was how french people don't exist, their culture and national identify is a social construct.

How they loved their precious Muslim minority, how France would fall apart with them and how it's a good thing France will become none white to pay for the countries colonial sins.

France is a nation of cucks. Emmanuel Macron the candidate who won is married to grandma and raising her kids.
>>
fake and gay

saged
>>
>>122490248
It's Paris. What the fuck do you expect.
>>
Pls dont post threads like this. You never know how many people may commit suicide, with all the other terrible news they are exposed to today.
>>
>>122491514
If you can't take bantz you shouldn't be on 4chan but on /r/safespace.
>>
>>122490248
LePen did won, at least in the sense that she got more %.

They might need a second round but she still won this one.
>>
>>122490248
I believe you
>>
>>122490248
>implying a /pol/ user will ever leave his basement
>implying that a amerifat /pol/ user will ever leave his basement
>implying that any 4chan weeabo ever leaves his basement
>>
File: grandma arms.png (42KB, 123x193px) Image search: [Google]
grandma arms.png
42KB, 123x193px
>>122490248
JUST
>>
>>122490248
>What my bigoted stupid ass interpreted is what actually goes on in Paris
>Paris is identical to the rest of France

You're a fucking retard.
http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0956797611421206
>>
/pol/ will deny this ever happened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOqLaCXOeo4

This is the same experience I had in Paris
>>
>>122490248
Considering France is one of the major birth places of the egalitarian idealogy, this makes complete sense. Karl Marx works where largely inspired by the anti monarchist 'revolutionaries' in France. France also hasn't had a major good leader since Napoleon. French need to familiarize themselves with the work Joseph de Maistre and finally return to their former glory
>>
File: lepen10.jpg (50KB, 620x330px) Image search: [Google]
lepen10.jpg
50KB, 620x330px
ACTION PLAN. READ ALL OF IT

1)
Fillon voters may not follow Fillon's orders since some of them voted for more security and less taxes, while Macron offers them less security and more taxes. WE HAVE TO MAKE THIS THE CORE OF THEIR PREOCCUPATIONS.

2)
some Melenchon voters don't want the TAFTA, the CETA, the EU, and the big business to evade taxes. REMEMBER THEM VOTING FOR MACRON MEANS SUPPORTING THIS.

3)
The "WE ALREADY WON" effect will mean less dedication from Macron voters. It must mean MORE dedication from Le Pen voters. NEVER FORGET JEAN MARIE LEPEN GAINED VOTERS BETWEEN THE FIRST AND SECOND TURN IN 2002 WHILE HAVING THE WHOLE COUNTRY AGAINST HIM AND BEING AN OLD RACIST OGRE.
If he did it, Marine can too. BIG TIME.

NOTHING IS WRITTEN. STAY MOBILISED, STAY ORGANISED.THE FIRE HAS RISEN
THIS IS NOT AN ELECTION, THIS IS A DEATHMATCH AGAINST GLOBALISTS SUPPORTS OF ISLAMIC TERRORISM, ECONOMIC STARVATION, AND DESTRUCTION OF FRANCE.
DO NOT FALTER. KEK WILLS IT..
>>
Friend went to Paris even though I specifically discouraged him from doing so. He chose to be bluepilled and was robbed twice in one week, at least they didn't kill him.
>>
Macron is the establishment shill disguised as the 'populist'. If the French can't see through this then they deserved to be butt fucked by radical Islam and the EU.
>>
>>122492994
Jesus Christ. I thought France turning into Africa was blown out of proportion.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (13KB, 203x249px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
13KB, 203x249px
>>122492817
Fake news, This was obviously made by Russian funded far left.
>>
>>122490248
>Emmanuel Macron
There was only one Emmanuel.
Yea, you may hear the Holy Spirit speak through one who knows Him, and His Church, but there is only One Emmanuel. And know God is with His Sheep, for Jesus Christ is the Good Sheppard that though He was born a man, and said even still "Only God Is Good" for people to call God alone Good, it is eternal life in the Spirit that brings these things and The Good News Is Coming. It is written! And I type not to bring fear, or criticize my fellow human kind but I'm spreading the truth about God out of love because "God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever shall believe in Him shall be saved."

God cares more about the world than us, and anything we care about. Before care and any emotions were, God and Jesus The Word was.
>>
I have a French girlfriend. I'm brown as fuck. She finds me sexy as fuck and dreams of having brown babies.

I was flirting with a older French lady the other day while she was telling me how she married a French guy but always dreamed of ending up with a Latino.

Both that lady and my girlfriend have made fun of a Dutch friend of mine for being too white.

My girlfriend's friends include absolutely stunning cuties having Pacific islander and black Caribbean boyfriends. They can't get enough of that.

They aren't by any chance a majority, but it's a lot more prevalent than I have seen in any other EU country. Girls openly love non whites.

And as a non white. I fucking love it.
>>
>>122490248
In Virginia I went on a bike ride recently and counted the white couples vs the coal burner couples. The results were staggering. I ignored white couples over 50 because they're from before this shit started.
>0 white male white female couples
>10 black make white female couples
These young white girls were hanging out with the most niggerest thuggist dangerous looking niggers they could find too. They will certainly end up paying the toll.
>>
>>122494608
You white guys must be doing something wrong
>>
>Paris
>full of faggots and niggers

Who knew.
>>
>>122494608
btw, this was in a majority white neighborhood. All the white males I saw were single. I even saw some single white fathers playing with their kids where the mother is nowhere to be found. No doubt off burning coal and using the white male as a glorified baby sitter.
>>
>>122490248
If Emmanuel Macron does the will of Emmanuel, and is baptized in the name of The Father and in the name of The Son, and in the name of The Holy Spirit and he just liked his name by faith because it aligned with it, then it would be by God that God wanted to remind you all about The Emmanuel Jesus Christ who died on the cross for our sins and rose on the 3rd day. So it all depends now on who this, Emmanuel Macron is.

And I still know about 666 Fifth Avenue.
Also the people will know about Alphabet INC.
>>
>>122494608
>I can't have a girlfriend cause blackies steal wimin from me.
Lmao neck yourself fat NEET faggot virgin.
>>
>>122490248
It's over.Outsiders have taken over French politics. It's the election USA wanted Le Pen/Macron = Donald/Burn.
>>
File: IMG_6215.jpg (81KB, 742x1050px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6215.jpg
81KB, 742x1050px
>>122491514
Kek
>>
>>122492994
Was the original upload deleted?
>>
>>122490248
Same shit, everyday, hang yourself
>>
>>122492465

A lot of german (((Nachrichten))) report otherwise, wtf.
>>
>>122490248
Talking from experience, you want someone hip, modern and good-looking like Justin Trudeau to lead your country.
>>
File: umad.png (651KB, 866x474px) Image search: [Google]
umad.png
651KB, 866x474px
>>122490248
oui
>>
>>122492645
Fuck off, commie scum

Bike lock attacker:

Attempted murder

https://youtu.be/9qKCl9NL1Cg

2:00 He hits hits guy with a blue helmet and blue shirt

2:10 He hits hits guy with a black shield

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbJ3mThW_2o

He hits the green bicycle helmet guy at 0:37

He hits the green military style helmet at 0:53

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNH19O8E5IQ

Slow motion, hits guy in blue shirt with green bicycle helmet

At 1:12 he breaks military style green helmet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiRHocgNY6o

In this video he can be seen smacking more people over the head with his lock, fortunately his mask comes off

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9d5_1492400261

Here is video of him smashing people over the head at Milo riot...

twitter.com/dancalbear/status/827012870785282048
>>
>meanwhile German politicians, yet again, go full "the left has to win in every country" instead of staying neutral
God, I fucking hate them.
>>
>>122490248
Gotta love when /pol/ gets triggered. Litteraly none of what you said is true.

Especially this:
>In France a married women can cheat, get pregnant by some nigger and you're forced by the law to raise this bastard child.
In case of adultery you don't even have to give alimony, let alone raise the child.

Kindly reminder that degeneracy and SJW came from the US, not Europe my dear.
>>
cia/shareblue please leave

sage
>>
I challenge all of you to go to a city in America that is at least 30% non-white. You will see that all the white guys are alone while every white girl you see is with a nigger. This is the future now. Any American who denies this lives in one of the few white areas left so they haven't seen it.
>>
>>122495532

can you verify that the major newsoutlets still report that macron won percentage wise?

WELT had it online just 10 minutes ago.
>>
>>122495407
Haha. Leafs may not be smart but ,at least, they are hilarious.
>>
>>122496000

pic related
>>
>>122495006
I'm 6'4 221 pounds of muscle. Top 10% athleticism. Women are just brainwashed to want black cock only.
>>
>Miss my French politifu's appearance on i>tele because Australia's timezones suck

Just kill me senpai
>>
File: 1478291827230.jpg (51KB, 741x649px) Image search: [Google]
1478291827230.jpg
51KB, 741x649px
>>122490248
>let me tell you
>>
>>122496322
>>122495631

Stop posting your masturbation fantasies on /pol/ you worthless faggot
>>
>>122490248
Fake and gay.
>>
>>122493330
Mélenchon voters aren't going to vote for Le Pen, lel.
>>
>>122492817

>abloobloobigots

And the first baguette immediately proves OP's point
>>
>>122495532
When you did that with us (autistically commenting on other people's elections and telling them who they are allowed to vote) people got really mad and insulted. It's one of the reasons why Hofer got so many % in the first run.
>>
>Every white man was ether dressed as a women or a homosexual getting fucked by a nigger.

lol, not even in sweden
>>
>>122490248
Motherfucker. You dumb. And if you try and split another not retarded thread, I'll fucking cut you.
>>
>>122490248
>Marine Le Pen
is going to win
>>
>>122490248
> Euro surges on prospect of Macron thwarting Le Pen

It's a very good day for Europe.
>>
>>122492994
This is very very true.
>>
>>122492465
>>122495323
Nope

Interiour government website confirms that Macron won WAY more votes, and that's without the ultra-liberal Paris votes counted yet

http://elections.interieur.gouv.fr/presidentielle-2017/FE.html

The Italian government website confirms the same, as does Bloomberg.

Le Pen lost, in the second round she will be slaughtered and no action from /pol/ will change this.

Screencap this for posterity.
>>
>>122490248
OP is 100% right.

Its only new fags from reddit who are getting excited about La Pen winning.

She doesn't have a fucking hope.

RIP France.
>>
>>122490248
Seriously if your a hot blooded man so you want to fuck and get sucked off by Trump or Double-teamed by Trudeau and Macron?

And just remember, it's not gay if you're not the one being fucked up the ass.... Vote for good looks and the future! Vote Macron!
>>
>>122494305
How can this be true? French men are literally top tier. So handsome
>>
>>122490248
>Mudsharks were everywhere.

I'm quite sure you're lying.
>>
>>122497588
Every single french man i have seen in Colombia is 8/10 at least
>>
>>122490248
>Emmanuel Macron the candidate who won is married to grandma and raising her kids.

Her kids are in their 30s just like Macron
>>
>>122497246
Antifa much? Relax, you will grow out of it.
>>
>>122495409
Does she have a relationship with this man?
>>
>>122496764
It wasn't that bad.
Austrians are just incredibly thin skinned.
>>
>>122490248
>Mudsharks were everywhere. We Americans get attacked for racemixing but the French take it to whole new levels.
congrats you were probably in the London of France called Paris, most natives stay away from these shit infested places...

You are a fool to think that for one second the real people who are still the majority would ever be fucking happy with what you saw.

Islam is the devils religion and it will be fucking destroyed mark my words, i don't care what digits i receive, i don't need kek to tell me the inevitable...
>>
>>122490248
Are you triggered?
>>
>>122496000
http://www.spiegel.de/politik/ausland/wahl-in-frankreich-reaktionen-auf-ersten-wahlgang-a-1144480.html
In addition, they included comments from representatives of German political parties, who estimate that Macron will win. Politicians like our MOFA, FDP chairman, greens chairman, CDU vice-chairman and a CSU europe politician.

http://www.zeit.de/politik/ausland/2017-04/eu-frankreich-wahl-marine-le-pen-frexit
>m-muh anti-EU must not win
>Macron is going to win this, trust us

http://www.faz.net/aktuell/politik/wahl-in-frankreich/kommentar-zur-praesidentenwahl-zerrissenes-frankreich-14984863.html
On first glance, FAZ is mostly neutral, but leaning towards Macron, stating that Macron's win depends on whether the French want to stop LePen from winning.
A related article is about Macron: "Nothing is impossible for the prodigy."
>>
>>122497628
It's 100% true. I can corroborate what OP is saying.
>>
>>122490248
1/10 bait. You are literally Stalin. Get aids faggot.
>>
>>122498295
>You are a fool to think the majority is okay with this
You realize 55% of the population is Urban there right? They ARE the majority.
>>
>>122498173
Which is a good thing. They are going to roast the roaches for illegaly keeping their roach citizenship and voting in Austria now.
Gonna be gud.
>>
>>122496000
>>122498371
Most of the news websites have the biggest headline showing Macron.

Welt has an article stating that Macron's followers celebrate him as the victor. Another article's headline right below this states that Le Pen still has a chance to win.
>>
>>122498371
Getting scared Hans? Maybe the EU comes crashing down?
>>
>>122490248

/pol/ Actually thinks Trump a had chance of winning.

Let me tell you what I saw during my vacation in San Francisco.

Every white man was ether dressed as a woman or a homosexual getting fucked by a nigger.

In the US, a married women can cheat, get pregnant by some nigger and you're forced by the law to raise this bastard child.

All I ever heard in San Francisco from Americans was how white people shouldnt exist there, their culture and national identify is a social construct and their mere existence is offensive to native americans.

How they loved their precious native, black and mexican minority, how America would fall apart with them and how it's a good thing the US will become none white to pay for the country's genocidal sins.

The US is a nation of cucks. I know this from having visited San Francisco once. Im sure it represents the entire country haha lol im smart.

God gave you a brain, use it.
>>
>>122498877
I've been to every major US city and it actually is representative.
>>
File: IMG_0341.jpg (160KB, 539x1062px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0341.jpg
160KB, 539x1062px
>>122490248

Reminder. Southern French men are genetically inclined to bend over for Muslim cock
>>
>>122497925
>>122497588

pls be my gf
>>
>>122498877
San Francisco. Great choice. America looks like this..........
>>
I am french and OP right France is dead we need a nuke for clear this country.
>>
>>122492994

Shit like this infuriates me. I always wanted to see Paris but with the number of shitskins now, that ship has sailed. I would never go there by choice. Might as well take a trip to Detroit.
>>
>>122498877
top kekkkkk
"it's the most faggy God damn thing you could ever imagine"
>>
>>122499337

Thats the whole point. Im pointing out the stupidity of the original post
>>
>>122498860
I want Le Pen to win.
Fuck the EU.

>>122498804
In a different article on Welt, they interviewed an SPD EU-assemblyman who says that the independent should support Macron. Further, he wants the French to Support the politics of the 21st century and every European should do so as well.

So pretty much every politician, who is not right-wing, shills for Macron and the EU.
>>
>>122490248
>Emmanuel Macron the candidate who won is married to grandma and raising her kids.

You can learn everything you need to know about a man by looking at his wife.
>>
>>122499754
Sorry anon. My brain's fault.
>>
File: kekkest.jpg (52KB, 228x639px) Image search: [Google]
kekkest.jpg
52KB, 228x639px
>>122493599

Here's an extract from my town's newspaper: the marriages and births for the previous month.
>>
>>122494608
I live in LA and I don't see that many interracial couples. And most of the white girls I know don't like black people, even though they pretend to. It's all blown out of proportion to troll pol/tards.
White girls who fetishisze black guys are either fat and have no choices or crazy and worth ignoring. Even non-retarded black guys know this.
>>
>>122490248
>In France a married women can cheat, get pregnant by some nigger and you're forced by the law to raise this bastard child.

I know at least this one is 100% true.
>>
>>122497588
People are attracted to exotic-looking people.

This is exactly why blondes and whites are so appreciated in Colombia.
>>
File: 1491956663480.jpg (94KB, 702x702px) Image search: [Google]
1491956663480.jpg
94KB, 702x702px
>>122500773
Also DNA test are illegal with the mother consent so... you will never be 100% sure the little shit is actually yours.
>>
>french kill ghaddafi
>ghaddafi was the man holding back the migrant tide
>now africans are all over europe
>"OMG!!! Why is this happening?!?!"
>>
>>122501017
Genetic diversity is a desirable trait, same way that inbreeding leads to bad traits.

It's a fact of science.
>>
File: let that sink in.png (178KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
let that sink in.png
178KB, 500x281px
>>122490248
4 THINGS ARE IN EFFECT :

1)
Fillon voters may not follow Fillon's orders since some of them voted for more security and less taxes, while Macron offers them less security and more taxes. WE HAVE TO MAKE THIS THE CORE OF THEIR PREOCCUPATIONS.
2)
some Melenchon voters don't want the TAFTA, the CETA, the EU, and the big business to evade taxes. REMEMBER THEM VOTING FOR MACRON MEANS SUPPORTING THIS.
3)
Marine is now THE ONLY ANTI-SYSTEM candidate. When you think macron dared to present himself this way it's hilarious. EVERY PERSON REMOTELY ANGRY AT THE PAST GOVERNMENTS MUST REALIZE MACRON IS A PUPPET OF THIS "SYSTEM".
4)
The "WE ALREADY WON" effect will mean less dedication from Macron voters. It must mean MORE dedication from Le Pen voters. NEVER FORGET JEAN MARIE LEPEN GAINED VOTERS BETWEEN THE FIRST AND SECOND TURN IN 2002 WHILE HAVING THE WHOLE COUNTRY AGAINST HIM AND BEING AN OLD RACIST OGRE.
If he did it, Marine can too. BIG TIME.

NOTHING IS WRITTEN. STAY MOBILISED, STAY ORGANISED.
WE HAVE JUST STARTED NOW.
THE FIRE HAS RISEN.

THIS IS NOT AN ELECTION, THIS IS A DEATHMATCH AGAINST GLOBALISTS SUPPORTS OF ISLAMIC TERRORISM, ECONOMIC STARVATION, AND DESTRUCTION OF FRANCE.

DO NOT FALTER. NE FAIBLISSEZ PAS.
KEK WILLS IT.
>>122222222 → →
>>
The OP is right, unfortunately ...
Not only the case in Paris, but in all big french cities.
>>
>>122490248
PARIS IS THE EQUIVALENT OF CALIFORNIA YOU DUMB CUNT
>>
>>122490248
We need to MOAB France. Nuff said
>>
>>122500773
>>122501168
But that's not even true...?
You can get a DNA test to protest againt alimony in a divorce very easily.
>>
>>122490248
Huahahaha that faggot loser literally married a white Michael Obama
>>
>>122501872
You are lying.
Thats why they made it illegal for neighbour countries to analyze samples from France.
>>
Le pen lost? Please someone answer

Who's the fucktard winning?
>>
>>122494305
You are inferior to me, no matter what dumb bitches do. I would make you look like a bitch if we stood side by side. I will further the white race and I will see to it my brothers get their shit together and keep you disadvantaged
>>
>>122500297

Where the FUCK do you live?
>>
File: 001_Mega_Merchant.jpg (82KB, 455x455px) Image search: [Google]
001_Mega_Merchant.jpg
82KB, 455x455px
>>122490248
>THIS EXACT SAME, TEMPLATE POST COPY-PASTA

>4 TIMES PER DAY, EVERY-DAY... for the PAST WEEK!

(((THEY))) are SCARED!

sage if you reply and do not reply except to laugh at this retardedness and post facts about nigger/arabs/mass imigration and/or KIKES

>pic related... OP
>>
>>122502262
Le Pen won round one. Macron second.
>>
>>122494608
They will regret, whether it be by their own cognition or forced regret when the Superiors come knocking
>>
>>122502262
A 30 year old man who married a 70 year old grandma,is supporting her children from previous marriage and is secretly gay.
>>
>>122494788
No, white girls just like that "gangsta" shit. Same with dirty beaners that think they're hard shit. White chicks dig it, even though those faggots will treat them like shit and beat them. It's why I dont give a fuck about white women anymore. They all have problems.
>>
>>122502262
Le Pen lost the popular vote in the first round to Macron.

Macron is the literally ONLY openly anti-Assad candidate, so your fucking Bashar is done for.

Prepare for a second "mandate" Ahmed.
>>
Fuck I always wanted a GILF
>>
>>122502454
>>122502534
Fug. When is the final result?
>>
>>122490248

He married his pedo teacher instead of reporting her, he continued this illegal sick relationship. Disgusting.
>>
>>122490248
Fake and gay faggot
>>
>>122495006

t. Abu Hassan Al-Maghrebi
>>
>>122502683

>so your fucking Bashar is done for.

Yeah the President of the strongest country in the world is against Assad and yet Assad is here to stay. But I'm sure if fucking France continued it same policy with Syria, we're screwed.

Ahahaha what a faggot
>>
>>122490248
Why aren't we making the fact that he married his pedo teacher go mainstream?
>>
>>122490248
can anyone with more then 2 braincells fill me in? is she done for? no second chances????
>>
>>122503108
Trust me, Assad's days are numbered. Even Trump said so. That's from all sides of the political spectrum counting his days.

Get ready for the mandate Muhammad, last time it took Germany for us to leave you be, this time you aren't so lucky.

My only prayers go to you dying by some bomb before you try to make it over to my country like a sniveling rat. Too bad we don't bomb civilians like Assad does.
>>
>>122490248
Any capital of any western country is the same shit. White women chasing minorities, white men chasing gooks or latinas (most likely gooks).
>>
>>122490248
fuck off with your erotic fiction. keep that shit to yourself.
>>
>>122502149
Nice try buddyboy. You can ask for a court order. Litteraly the only english sources saying that it's illegal are MRA or similarly oriented groups.

Jesus fucking christ you guys really are just like Tumblr, believing whatever lies fit your agenda.
>>
File: géniebouchard23003.jpg (58KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
géniebouchard23003.jpg
58KB, 960x640px
>>122490248
>pol/ Actually thinks Marine Le Pen a had chance of winning.

Tu es stupide ou quoi...c'est juste le premier tour, Bubba Dean
>>
>>122496739
maltese are arabic
>>
>>122502024
kek
>>
>>122494608
That's pretty wild dude, I've only ever seen one interracial couple in my life... I also live in Colorado which is pretty liberal. I only see white people with whites and blacks with blacks with an occasional white guy with a latina. Virginia must be shitskin country.
>>
>>122497246
>screencapping the prediction made by every news outlet
>>
>>122503634
And everybody knows how that shit works. About the only people who are not unconditionally rallying to Macron are La France Insoumise.
>>
>>122496670
I will
>>
File: 3890578308.jpg (24KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
3890578308.jpg
24KB, 400x300px
>>122503431
>>
>>122497984
Just the way politics work here.
>>
Oh cool one of these threads. I've been looking for them.

Lads I'm pretty plastered and have been wondering all day. Did they call the results already? Who won?
>>
>>122503857
You? Yeah. The rest? Nahh.

Me, I'm just going to spend the day having sex probably, and laugh-crying at the next five years.
>>
>>122503966
Macron/Le Pen for the first round.

And Macron almost certainly wins the second one.
>>
File: Macron.jpg (27KB, 468x279px) Image search: [Google]
Macron.jpg
27KB, 468x279px
>>122493330
>commies voting for the right wing demagogue

Give me a break
>>
>>122503758
Hey anon, im in the midwest trust me when i say they are everywhere. Went to a local attraction today and so many nasty looking coalburners. I make sure to shame each one i see. I glare and shake my head, make the disgust and discrimination evident. if it wasn't illegal I would do more.
>>
>>122494305
you know that mediterranean "brown" guys are white too

I spent 4 weeks on the in a boat a few years ago, my hair turned blond, my skin turned bronze, bitches said I was much more attractive back then.
>>
>>122503887
How do you have internet?
>>
File: cseti-logo-3d-hi.jpg (49KB, 457x538px) Image search: [Google]
cseti-logo-3d-hi.jpg
49KB, 457x538px
>>
>>122504329
I called an ISP and ordered what kind of speed I want. Pretty standard and self explanatory variables
>>
>>122504050
As always..
>>
>>122504586
How do you have access to an ISP? Do you live near an embassy or something?
>>
>>122498877
San Francisco is fucking degenerate
>>
>>122504120
When is the second round?
>>
>>122504676
Nah, voted for Mélenchon this time around. Assemblée constituante, my dude.

But PiV sounds much better than going in to vote white.
>>
>>122504858
7th may
>>
>>122504317
sea*
>>
>>122504910
Thanks anon, I appreciate it. Good luck to ye.
>>
>>122504772
Why would I have to live near an embassy?
>>
>>122501168
Not in Brazil

We may be monkeys but we aren't cucks.
>>
>>122504887
Done the same. I thought of a Melenchon vs Le Pen final, which would have suited my boat.

But seriously i would vote Le Pen a thousand times than letting an empty shell take the top.

>>122505090
Np anon.
>>
>>122505465
Oh, nvm, you're using a proxy.
>>
>>122492994
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jvawJxrBDk
>>
>>122505538
My problem with Le Pen and the Front National is that it's Nepotism: the Party of the Return of the Return of the Jedi, have housed traitors to the nation (Pétainistes), and are still profiteering like no tomorrow.

Fuck, you'd hope some conservatives (with a chance to win) were actually upstanding.
>>
File: kekkerest.jpg (60KB, 566x503px) Image search: [Google]
kekkerest.jpg
60KB, 566x503px
>>122502340

Near Paris. Here's what Google says about it.
This building no longer exists. I used to pass by it everyday as a kid. There was a soviet kind of feel to it.
>>
>>122505632
I'm Syrian

هيلو انا سوري
>>
>>122497246
Brexit was a fluke. Still aren't out.
And Trump was a fluke as well.

Is there a rise in conservatism? Sure but the backlash isn't big yet. If it ever will be.
>>
>>122491113
no, this is pretty accurate. had the bad fortune of having to go to paris not too long ago. most of what OP is saying is true. He left out the niggers dancing and rapping in the streets at night, and the gyppos that comes onto trains/subways, begs, and then leaves at the next stop.

I am not going back because of how bad it was. That's coming from a swedish person.
>>
>>122505850
>Seine-Saint-Denis
You're basically saying Detroit is representative of America.

gj
>>
>>122505950
No shit? How's the day to day life there? What do you do? I have so many questions. How's life under Assad? Which faction do you support? Any near death experiences?
>>
>>122490248
The socialists want to the destroy the white race.
Their latest fashion is to pair every white male with infertile old hags.

It's disgusting.
>>
>>122505950
yeah?
you wanna go for the welfare and free pussy and to spread allah?

i'd do the same if I were you

fuckin cuck french people
>>
>>122501017
Non-whites are exotic in France kek. Not even close.
>>
>>122505950
the only cure for that disease is a bullet to the brain
>>
>>122506059
Also
>yfw for conservatism to have a chance at winning we need Trump to be a combination of JFK,Reagan,Clinton,Obama successful and he's already sidelined Bannon
#DOA
>>
>>122495407
His wife is unstable. She sticks her fingers down her throat. She has talked about her struggles of being yoga instructor, and eating disorders on national tv.
Not surprised. Trudeau's mom was unstable too
>>
>>122497246
What if a lot of folks wanted to wait until after this election to vote for le pen?
>>
>>122494305
That's why you go for the Franco-Portuguese girls if you're white. To them you are the exotic guy for not being a shitskin.
>>
>>122494608
Virginian here. From Richmond (about as black as it gets here). This guy is a retard. I know maybe two interracial couples out of hundreds of couples.

This is some beta cuck lord who has probably never gotten his dick wet.
>>
>>122506226

>No shit?
Yes shit

>How's the day to day life there?
As shitty as it gets

>What do you do?
I'm a student. Media and communication major, English literature minor

How's life under Assad?
Secular government. You can dp whatever you want. Unless if you're gay. You can't get married

Which faction do you support? Any near death experiences?

I support Assad and only him. I've had plenty of near death experiences. Through 6 years of war. I've had like 30 of them kek

>>122506346
>>122506372
AAHAHAHA xD
>>
>>122506490
Le Pen voters are actually the more active ones. So, nah.
>>
>>122506880
That's pretty wild bro. Have you ever thought of fleeing Syria?
>>
>>122507149
Nah. I'm chill here. Just got a job as a bartender, everything is pretty shitty but not shitty enough to be a refugee
>>
burqa is banned in France
>>
>>122507498
Yeah no it's not
>>
>>122492994
Literally told by my ultra normie barber, "Don't go to Paris, go to Venice"
>>
>>122504956
That's true love right there. Against all the odds and every nigger on the planet calling BS. Its happening.

WTF? Just vote for the man.
>>
>>122507498
>>122507599
It should be. It's banned in roachland as I recall and some other major Muslim country. Here burqa women are not allowed to have any kind of job especially teaching. And they not allowed to be play any role in the gov
>>
>>122507425
would you abandon your faith for a white waifu?
>>
File: frenchclock.jpg (44KB, 399x517px) Image search: [Google]
frenchclock.jpg
44KB, 399x517px
TAKE MY ENERGY LE PEN!!
>>
>>122490248
Most of average French people are just stupid. I was for 2 days at a customer's house in March and realised by his POV and the way he was drinking in front of TV set how propaganda on television is effective in France.
US & UK citizens are by far more educated and aware of the mass media damages.
>>
What ?

For what I know, actually it is ...
>>
>>122507599

Wait whhhaaaat ?

For what I know, actually it is ...
>>
File: rocky.jpg (113KB, 800x490px) Image search: [Google]
rocky.jpg
113KB, 800x490px
NOTHING IS OVER JUST GIMME SOMETHIN TO DRINK
>>
>>122508306

Most of average French people don't give a shit about newspaper.

La plupart des gens se renseignent sur les élections la veille, les communautés en ligne sont trompeuses et très peu représentatives
>>
>>122508075
Nah. We got some white skinned people here. Same thing.
>>
>Yeah the President of the strongest country in the world is against Assad

Putin is on Assad side, mate.
>>
>>122509180
Kek. Nice one dude
>>
>>122508881
so you are saying that traps are not gay?
>>
Vote for Le Pen, faggots:

http://www.strawpoll.me/12812010/
>>
File: 111.png (59KB, 600x719px) Image search: [Google]
111.png
59KB, 600x719px
>>122509387
W-What?
>>
>>122494608
North Dakota reporting in, about half of the moms have white and black kids, it's really really wierd, do they just fuck a black guy thinking it's going to work out? It's so odd, it's never Asians with white, or another other combo, always white mom with older white kids and little black kids it's so strange.
>>
>>122506880
Are you worried about this new French President who is very anti Assad?
>>
File: tumblr_n11ssxsEhX1rfbloco1_1280.png (511KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n11ssxsEhX1rfbloco1_1280.png
511KB, 612x612px
The jews are doing this to us.
>>
File: tumblr_n1tk58O09C1sdc4cvo1_1280.png (806KB, 990x663px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1tk58O09C1sdc4cvo1_1280.png
806KB, 990x663px
Goyims must be diversified!
>>
File: tumblr_mxtrp2nXdX1s3o9l6o1_1280.jpg (64KB, 553x607px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxtrp2nXdX1s3o9l6o1_1280.jpg
64KB, 553x607px
WHITE
GENOCIDE
>>
There was only one possible outcome of this election.
>>
>>122494788
They're just going to the shitty part of Virginia where the coal-burners go specifically looking for black guys to date. Confirmation Bias is a bitch.
>>
I went backpacking in France a few years ago. The first week I was there, I took a bus in paris at night, only to be filled with drunk Arabs. The Arabs spoke broken english, but the only thing I remember about that moment was when an Arab sit on the floor of the bus and said "fuck France".

We must take back western civilization!
>>
>>122490248
Lame pasta

>saged
>>
>>122510272
Jéb est un gâchis
>>
>>122510751
"Spit"
>>
>>122509922
Same as the old one. They're all controlled by the ZOG
>>
File: 30540dd395-Sheeple 21-site.jpg (136KB, 524x648px) Image search: [Google]
30540dd395-Sheeple 21-site.jpg
136KB, 524x648px
>In Mein Kampf, Hitler described children resulting from any kind of relationship to African occupation soldiers as "a contamination of the White Race by Negro blood on the Rhine in the heart of Europe."

>Hitler thought "Jews were responsible for bringing Negroes into the Rhineland, with the ultimate idea of bastardizing the White Race which they hate and thus lowering its cultural and political level so that the Jew might dominate."

Get rid of the Jews, and our nigger and sandpeople problem disappears!
>>
>>122510802
If it isn't accurate now, it will be after Le Pen loses
>>
>>122497055
no DoUBtS!
>>
File: 1365425605683.jpg (87KB, 650x457px) Image search: [Google]
1365425605683.jpg
87KB, 650x457px
>>122490248

what the FUCK?
>>
>>122490248
Its not only Paris, Marseille was pretty much the same. And its not some recent refugees, i talked to some kebabs and they lived there for the better part of their lives. I think French urban population is at least 50% arab/negro.
>>
>>122510916
Why are Syrians so redpilled about ZOG?
>On November 24, 2005, Duke visited Damascus, Syria, addressing a rally broadcast on Syrian television and giving an interview.[153][154] During the rally, he referred to Israel as a "war-mongering country" and stated that Zionists "occupy most of the American media and now control much of the American government … It is not just the West Bank of Palestine, it is not just the Golan Heights that are occupied by the Zionists, but Washington, D.C., and New York and London and many other capitals of the world." He concluded by stating: "Your fight for freedom is the same as our fight for freedom." In a second interview, he said Israel "makes the Nazi state look very, very moderate." Syrian parliament member Mohammad Habash later stated that Duke's visit gave Syrians a "new and very positive view of the average American."[153][155][156]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Duke
>>
>>122500309
>I live in LA and I don't see that many interracial couples. And most of the white girls I know don't like black people, even though they pretend to.
Same. Most of the time when you DO see a not-fat not-ugly white girl in SoCal with a black guy, you can be sure she's Jewish.
>>
>>122511305
Ba'athism
>>
>>122505841
Your country was better off under the petainists. They did nothing wrong.
>>
File: dumbasses.png (81KB, 624x628px) Image search: [Google]
dumbasses.png
81KB, 624x628px
>>122494608
so much baiting in this thread
>>
Any french can tell me hows situation in Marseille?
Are people there mixed too? I was thinking about living there with the foreign legion.
>>
>>122492994
as someone who lived for 8 months in Paris, this is absolutely correct.

Though, there's certain parts of Paris that are completely white. The entire city is extremely segregated really.
>>
>>122490248
Fuck you nigger.
>>
>>122510237
How the fuck did they find a nigger in NI.
>>
>>122495631

This is honestly because white chads are slaying all the hot poon and blacks need to date because they can't get white puss on the regular.

There's just not many chads on /pol/ so they're not part of the top 10% of the white male race smashing 90% of the white females.
>>
File: 1491398411376.jpg (148KB, 1020x759px) Image search: [Google]
1491398411376.jpg
148KB, 1020x759px
I want to make a blackie french girl my bitch.
>>
>>122498877
whats with these memes today there lame as shit
>>
>>122491514
kill yourself, autist
>>
>>122502338
Kek, stay mad, stormcuck.
>>
How do you realistically save France without ethnic cleansing?
>>
>>122504143
You're right, they will surely vote for the banker instead.
>>
>>122495409
she was qt
>>
>>122509554
ignore these degenerates
>>
>>122490248
>some were even covered in a burqa.
That's not true. Burqas are illegal in France.
>>
>>122494305
Lucky esé
Puro motherfucking sureño machismo homie
>>
>>122515812
Stay subhuman shitskin kek
>>
>>122492721
FUCK
>>
File: london.jpg (1MB, 1500x1126px) Image search: [Google]
london.jpg
1MB, 1500x1126px
>>122513038
London's the same.
>>
Unless /pol/ gets together and finds a way to destroy Macron FAST with weaponized autism, there's no way Le Pen will win.
>>
>>122521964
Everyone knew this you retard. You dont even know portuguese and cant read what we write and is talking shit. You dont even know the three big parties are now working together to save their asses and block bolsonaro, you dont know about the princenton pact or the connections of our leftists and french ones. Youre basically saying "Keep Hollande because Fillon might take his place". The same people you're shilling for worked with Soros-backed NGOs to shill for this law, their Midia Ninjs and 2013 protests also received money from his foundation, they created Unasul based on the EU to further destroy our sovereignty, they brought Haitians into Acre and sent them to São Paulo, they brought Bolivians and haitians to their protests last year, they shilled for Hillary, they work with Patria Grande motherfuckers to destroy our sovereignty on two fronts, their politicians are also involved with "immigrants' rights NGOs". You're just repeating Telesur bullshit. The entire establishment supported it and they are NOT each other's enemies. FHV is helping Lula's defense in court, Serra wants him to run to office and both FHC, Lula and Temer are organizing meetings to "protect the country from populism". KYS you Telesur-watching uninformed retard
>>
>>122490248
France is bigger than Paris.
>>
>>122490248
Emmanuel Macron won you dumb /pol/tards
>>
File: 1466860082041.gif (2MB, 360x414px) Image search: [Google]
1466860082041.gif
2MB, 360x414px
>>122513433
>met french girl online
>she's real nice, cute voice
>months later tells me she left her swedish boyfriend and is looking for someone else online *wink*
>tell her I want to see her first
>turned out his father is from madagascar
>never talked to her again after that day
>>
>>122520603
>Asian British
So there are little Asian kids with British accents?
Lol that's so cute.
>>
>>122526535
When British say "Asian", they mean muslims and other such shitskins.
And no, they're not cute at all.
>>
File: Capture.png (2MB, 1440x975px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
2MB, 1440x975px
>>122520603
Now I know how to plan my trip to London
Thread posts: 237
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.