[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything more pathetic than "traditional women"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: q.jpg (75KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
q.jpg
75KB, 850x400px
Imagine your only goal in life was to parasitically leech of a man's hard work while you just plop out a baby and then baby sit it for 18 years. That's your life. There are people who literally aspire for that. Thank God I wasn't born a woman desu
>>
>>122227020
fuck off kike shill
>>
>>122227020
Women are weaker.

More stupid too, 96 percent of the fortune 500 is male.
>>
Do you have any real argument, or are you just mad that you can't get laid.
>>
>>122227202
>DURR YOU CAN'T ARGUE CUZ YOU HAVEN'T STUCK YOUR COCK IN ROAST BEEF

How does it feel to literally have the argument skills of an aging single mom feminist?
>>
You don't have shit to say either....
>>
>>122227351
Bitter virgin detected. Your feminist allies still won't let you stick your tiny ween in them, by the way.
>>
Women naturally do not demand any respect. The fact that we are forced to respect them after decades of indoctrination and conditioning shows that they deserve none, regardless of their political stance. At least conservative women know their place.
>>
>>122227020
Agreed, let the weak die out regardless of what's between their legs.
>>
>>122227020
liberals don't believe in evolution though, they think race is a social construct. as well as sex not being biologically real but socially defined. both very unscientific positions.

they only like evolution because they think it supports their anti-religion stance.
>>
>>122227611
>At least conservative women know their place.
this is precisely why I can never respect conservative women
Do you respect a slave who accepts his place? No, I pity it. I respect the person who fights to better themselves, who REFUSE to accept mediocrity
>>
>>122227020
We expect you to plop out five or six babies not one
>>
>>122227020
The human child requires an enormous amount of effort to raise correctly.
All hail the mothers.
>>
>>122227020
See that scar on her face?
She's already been told to shut it before and still hasn't learned.
>women
>>
File: 1489415126520.png (333KB, 1436x1652px) Image search: [Google]
1489415126520.png
333KB, 1436x1652px
>>122227020
>Nothing more pathetic than ensuring the successful continuity of the human race

kek'd
>>
>>122227865
I don't respect a dog that knows its place. Submission in women is an evolutionary trait. I don't respect a person who shows discipline and DOESN'T get fat, I don't respect a person who decides not to do heroine, and I don't respect women who do what their biology naturally forces them to do.
>>
>>122227020
That actually sounds like a comfy life. Imagine being able to shitpost all day and someone pays you for just being pretty.
>>
>>122227020
get raped again ya ugly cunt
>>
>>122227351
Upvoted
>>
>>122228105
You have a higher standard I suppose but this still doesn't change the fact that "traditional women" invoke something in me that I can't strand, especially when they try and talk down to people when they believe they are "less than men"
It's like coming across a self hating white or black guy
>>
You talk like raising half a dozen children while your husband is away at work is easy.
It makes it even hard if you have any aspirations to raise the kids to not unbearable faggots their whole lives.

It isn't pitiful at all, civilization and humanity would utterly collapse if we were bereft of good caring mothers.
>>
>>122228768
Not necessarily. What we have today is a result of women "standing up" for themselves: whoring and broken families. Women naturally belong under men's control. Their biology determines it. They are naturally easy to manipulate and "brainwash", and rarely formulate their own opinions. Letting them be "free" is simply harmful for the rest of society. When shit goes down and there is a societal collapse, women will not be in charge of survival groups, and will instead look around for guidance.
>>
>>122227020
>more pathetic than traditional women?
Yeah, women who spend their whole time from 18-28 riding cocks and working their ass off then crying and developing mental illnesses when they realize they can never have kids because they're now ugly, so they spend from age 40-death being bitter and unbearable to be around
>>
>>122227530

Typical canacuck with typical drivel. Take your estorgen numale
>>
I think being a mother is quite a beautiful and
underappreciated thing these days
>>
>>122227202

Pussy is cheap everyone can get laid.
>>
I actually don't understand what she is saying? Is she saying procreation is dysgenic? We should shun and shame women who reproduce because it's unevolved?
>>
>>122227020
I'm legitimately stunned that your flag isn't Canada.
>>
>>122229651

And that's the problem
>>
>>122228526
>>122222222
>>
This psychotic western feminism is why the third world will eventually take over. They still believe having many children raised by women who believe it's their sacred duty is natures greatest gift.
>>
>>122227020
Fuck off shill >>/r9k/36453107
>>
>>122227020

>Imagine your only goal in life was to parasitically leech of a man's hard work while you just plop out a baby and then baby sit it for 18 years.

Raising the next generation is literally the most important job in society
>>
>>122233761
>>>/r9k/36453107
Oops
>>
>>122229274
You're wrong if you think "men" means all men and not the alpha males. Prior to the the advent of monogamy (which is a culutral revolution in it's own right) most males did not have children.
>>
>>122227020
>mom never became an attention whore
>studied at college and became a biologist
>believes in evolution
>Tina Fey thinks conservative women don't believe in biology
Fuck this whore.
>>
File: 1489977069479.png (166KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
1489977069479.png
166KB, 680x510px
>>122227020
Ah, this must be one of those Antifa subversion threads
>>
>>122227020
> is there anything more pathetic than "traditional women"
(you)
>>
>>122227020

that's what biology intended for women

that's not all they do, btw

everything in its right place
>>
>evolution
>slaving for shekelstein instead of working for your husband and children
>>
>>122227020
Women who produce white babies are more worth than women who do anything else.

>>122227101
FP... BP!
>>
>>122234150

Most liberals apparently don't believe in evolution either, because they think that widely divergent types of human beings who developed separately over tens of thousands of years in highly diverse environments are all completely equal (except for whites, who are worse than the others). They are creationists when it comes to people, at least.
>>
File: 02f.jpg (34KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
02f.jpg
34KB, 655x527px
>>122227020
I don't understand this quote at all.
>>
>>122237396

Not only that: a woman who is a mother is irreplaceable and unique in the lives of her children, but she is a completely replaceable and interchangeable cog in her workplace. It's madness to sacrifice the former for the latter.
>>
>>122229274

Holy fucking shit calm down there Achmed. Women belong free. That way they can only fuck Chads and losers like you get none.
>>
>>122227020
why is her face all busted to bits
>>
>>122227020
Awwww babby had shitty parents and now he wants everyone to have a shit life :)
>>
>>122237886
Me neither.

>tfw to intelligent to understand female "comedy"
>>
>>122229274

Have you ever actually heard a conservative woman who believes men are naturally superior talk down about themselves when they get upset? It's fucking depressing.

>Well no shit I'm useless, I'm just a weak woman

Having that little esteem for yourself based on a fixed biological attribute is not healthy. I don't care how much mental gymnastics you want to throw at me. You can tell just by the choice of words that they long for something more than what they are led to believe they are worth.
>>
>>122238395

looks like she got stomped into bits tbqh
>>
That's alright OP. You weren't born a woman but you were certainly born a raging Cuck. You won't be adding to the gene pool anyhow. You go right ahead mull over your position on traditional values behind your computer screen while Muhammad and Achmed run rape trains on your women you pathetic Limey sad sack.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.