[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I live in Argentina, considering to move to Italy, i have a double

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

I live in Argentina, considering to move to Italy, i have a double citizenship. Are things as fucked over there as in the rest of europe?
>>
>>122158523
I know that Italians are racist as fuck so that's a good sign
>>
You have to go back Guido
>>
All the Italians I know are based, they figured out a way to benefit from niggers who come from Libya, without keeping them in their country.
As long as you look south European, can land a job, you'll find it great there.
>>
Italians are cool people, but good luck finding any work in Italy. People there live with their parents in their 30's. Think of California minus the liberal shit and declining birthrates.
>>
>>122158523
Don't insult people or you'll get beat up
>>
>>122158523
RECESSIVE EUROPEAN, THE AMERINDIANS WILL PERSECUTE YOU WEREVER YOU GO AND CONFIACATE YOUR BELONGINGS.-
>>
>>122158523
Cute butt
>>
>>122158523
JAKAJAKAJAKJAJAKAJAJAKA THE RECESSIVE EUROPEAN MISTERS, THE AMERINDIAN WILL CHASE YOU AND FLATTEN YOUR HOUSE.-
>>
>>122158523
it really depends where you go
>>
>>122160139
*from where you go
>>
>>122158523
first of all, do you speak Italian? and when I say speak I say conversation lv. If no and you don't know nobody there you are fucked, the first 2-3 years you'll get only low jobs till you can speak properly
>>
I heat they're pretty good at stopping terror attacks so defiantly safer than France and Germany
>>
so you have italian citizenship and you are asking if you can move to italy?
>>
>>122158523
Why? Stay away from the refugee crisis for posterity.
>>
>>122158523
Come to Florida. There's a lot of you here already
>>
>>122158523
Europe is declining so fast that no point to come here unless u like some arab shit cock.
>>
Based motherland Italia tells immigrants to get lost on national news broadcasts
>>
>>122158523
they have latino ghettos, tho maybe most of them are not argentinan.

Cities in north got more muslims and africans
Cities in south got more mafia and italian crime
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.