[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you aware of the Prison Jew?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 348
Thread images: 23

I got the impression the USA are severely fucked up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yndfqN1VKhY

Mind me, Italy is not in a wonderful position. But its problem are different.
Italy has a *public* system... this means some managers might take bribes from suppliers or from Mafia bosses who need some special benefits. However, the entire legal system is not rigged to jail people asap. Why? Because since jail managers, jail janitors, jail admins, and jail guards are all State jobs, MORE INMATES = MORE WORK FOR EVERYONE.

Theoretically speaking, a fully public jail system, when well managed, should make it possible to control criminals but to jail only the dangerous or recidivist ones. Not just every Jack or Sheila who couldn't afford a good lawyer.

To the very contrary, it seems to me the prison system of the US, together with its legal system, is 100% rigged against citizens, thus resulting in severe punishments even for misdemeanour and minor offences.

Why the fuck do you keep feeding the prison-Jew?

I am well aware some of you think that even your average weed-smoker needs some time behind the bars... but let's be frank, guyse: that's fucking ridiculous. We libertarians know very well Governments are our first enemies and try to cuck us in all possible ways!
>>
I'm outraged at how little response I'm getting from you.
>>
>>121907604
We don't know where to start. The American prison system is the shame of the nation, and this is coming from a citizen of the country that elected Donald Trump.

Well, we didn't really elect him, as the popular vote showed, but you get the idea.
>>
>>121907604
Some of the prisons in the USA are privately run.
Also there are far more crimes per capital in USA than in Italy.
>>
No drug addict should ever go to prison for the crime of possessing or consuming drugs.

There are far more crimes in part because there are far more things that can send you to prison. This isn't an excuse for violent crimes, but mainly the US's unreasonable war on drugs.
>>
>>121908957
Thanks.
>>121909348
>Also there are far more crimes per capital in USA than in Italy.
But isn't this evidence that the prison system does not work? After all, even if one is imprisoned *after* committing a crime, the sheer existence of a system should deter people from committing crimes -- unless you abide by the idea that prison is *just* a form of punishment and does not serve other purposes in society.

>>121909648
>No drug addict should ever go to prison for the crime of possessing or consuming drugs.
That's what I thought.

>>121909648
>ut mainly the US's unreasonable war on drugs.
Do you have more info on that? When did it start?
>>
>>121908957
Holy shit how can drumpfh ever recover
>>
>>121910045
>Holy shit how can drumpfh ever recover
Didn't he misplace a warship, the other day?
>>
>>121907604
I largely don't give a fuck what happens to criminals and neither does most of the nation, ergo why the system is what it is. With rare exception, there isn't any non-trash people in them.
>>
Yes, private prisons are the scum of the earth. They make deals with state gov't to build prisons on the condition that the state ensures they have 95% occupancy AT ALL TIMES.

Our politicians don't give a fuck though because the private prison industry is one of the biggest lobbyists.
>>
>>121909936
The prison system is invariably weighted against the poor. In the sense that it's publicly intended, it does not work. It's real intent, which is to keep the poor away from the wealthy public, it functions pretty well. The poorer you are here, the more likely it is that you'll be convicted of a crime that you didn't even commit.
>>
>>121910438
^
I'd support more prisoners, namely white collar criminals
I'd also support death penalty for all first degree murderers
>>
>>121909936
The war on drugs began with president Carter, but has been escalated with every administration. I don't have specific proof on hand, but articles, documentaries and books on the subject are easy to find. Blanket intolerance has been the norm for at least 30 years and minor drug charges, especially the kind addicts are charged with, like possession, carry minimum sentences in many states. The right wing agenda regarding drugs has always bordered fascism.
>>
>>121910438
>I largely don't give a fuck what happens to criminals and neither does most of the nation, ergo why the system is what it is. With rare exception, there isn't any non-trash people in them.
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMH...
Are you trolling?

Read this:
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-massachusetts-drugs-idUSKBN17K2JI

It appears sloppy lab practices have jailed countless Americans in the past... luckily this time the ill-practice has been discovered, so that 20,000 ppl who risked an unfair trial have actually been saved.

If the legal system were idiot-proof, I might even agree with you (even though you shouldn't build jails you don't want to be jailed in). However, since the legal system is crap in most countries, your argument is bullshit, because each of us is at constant risk of being mistaken for a real criminal (see the lab thing above).
>>
Having said that though, I wouldn't be opposed to prison reform. Get rid of private prisons and end the war on drugs.
>>
>>121907604
prison is fine in USA, puts degenerates and blacks to work
>>
>>121911179
See here for debunking of what you've just said: >>121911136
>>
>>121910438
To add to the last response to this, "criminals" who enter the prison system wrongfully convicted rarely remain innocent. Prison is a brutally violent place that breaks any good people who find themselves incarcerated, so at least a portion of the "trash" you speak of weren't trash when they were convicted.
>>
>nigger goes to prison
>violence required for survival
>nigger gets out of prison
>knocks up a few baby mamas
>nigger babies grow up and go to prison
>>
File: invasion.jpg (1MB, 3000x1800px)
invasion.jpg
1MB, 3000x1800px
>>121907604
>rigged to jail people

Wait until you're up to 30% non-white population and you'll learn.
>>
>>121911623
>who enter the prison system wrongfully convicted rarely remain innocent.
Which is exceedingly rare.
>>
File: 1479885942504.jpg (57KB, 600x444px)
1479885942504.jpg
57KB, 600x444px
Crime has gone up in America 10 fold since the 80s. Its more dangerous now than ever here which is why we need more prisons as the picture shows.

Look at all the sex offenders in America, there is like one in every city or one per square mile of America. Noones child is safe when leaving the house since their preyed upon once they step out the door.

We must do more to incarcerate criminals before America becomes more of a third world country than it already is considering we have more sex offenders than all of Africa combined which is a fact.
>>
>>121911348
>I gaurantee
Gib ebidence or get the buck out
>not one of those 21,000 was some sort of Saint that did zero drug dealing. They just didn't get picked out of a hat.
Ha! The good ol' meme according to which:
>if you get caught by police, you MUST have done something wrong
Confirmation bias

Anyway, those are minor offences. Why the fuck would you jail people who are clearly going to become a burden when in Jail? Give them some social work and stop it already with your bullshit.

Also:
>what is the right to a fair trial
You don't even read your Constitution, don't you?
>>
>>121911623
>so at least a portion of the "trash" you speak
Why is that in quotes? Theives, drug dealers, rapists, and murderers ARE trash people.
>>
>>121911709
>Wait until you're up to 30% non-white population and you'll learn.
Italy is already non-white you dumbass.
Do you think I show up to /pol/ to pander to fucking Aryans? Lel
>>
>>121911136
I don't commit crimes and I've never been in trouble with the law. There are over 320 million people in this nation. I don't give a flying fuck about the 2 million or so niggers we have in prison.
>>
>>121908957
you're absoloutely correct, guess i'm a #cruzmissle now
>>
>>121911842
I actually had these confused with something else. I still don't give a fuck and I don't get why you do.

It's being addressed, what more do you want?
>>
>>121911348
That perspective is very biased. Even accused rapists and murderers have been exonerated through DNA evidence. Nobody anywhere is ever completely innocent of everything, but you are saying that if you are wrongfully convicted of a crime you didn't commit personally, even you probably did something bad, and you may as well be there anyway. This likely doesn't sit well with you. It wouldn't with me.
>>
>>121911842
>>121912151
>>121912184
Some motherfucker deleted his comment, trying to look smart... but we got him nailed in a nice screencap. enjoy replying to this faggot
:^)
>>
>>121907604
>USA: Huge number of niggers in jail.
>Italy: Literally a nigger on every street corner.
OP is a Jew as usual.
>>
>>121911623
>enter the prison system wrongfully
vanishingly rare. this basically doesn't happen in America.
>>
>>121912249
21k in a nation of 320+ million people. It's literally nothing.
>>
>>121911808
Prisoners are exonerated by new DNA testing methods in this country regularly. Even one is way too many. To exacerbate things, the municipality who wrongfully convicted these people rarely make up for stealing the life of the accused.
>>
>>121907604

You are correct to a certain degree, there is a lot of money being made from the prison biz. Last time I checked 1% of the US population was in prison...

However the US criminal justice system wasnt always like this, they were very keen on rehabilitation in the 60s, 70s and 80s. Then in the 90s there was a shift towards a more of a retributivist view on criminal punishment and rather than rehabilitate delinquents, the main goal now is auctuarial justice i.e to take crime as a social fact that needs to be managed much like any risk factor..
>>
>>121911838
Crime has mainly only gone up because of the war on drugs.
>>
>>121912440
>21k in a nation of 320+ million people. It's literally nothing.
In fact.
Those 20,000 were the ones who were somewhat saved thanks to the investigations who led to discover crappy laboratory practices that almost jailed them.

Think of all those who are in jail because of some private lab doing a crappy job and whose life is now completely ruined.
>>
>>121912529
It's still rare man. The overwhelming amount of people in prison are trash and I'm guessing you're one of them.
>>
>>121912603
>hen in the 90s there was a shift towards a more of a retributivist view on criminal
Who was the smartass who shifted towards retributivism?
>>
>>121911838
>we have more sex offenders than all of Africa combined which is a fact.
Rape is rarely prosecuted in Africa. The numbers don't reflect reality.
>>
>>121912529
>Prisoners are exonerated by new DNA testing methods in this country regularly. Even one is way too many. To exacerbate things, the municipality who wrongfully convicted these people rarely make up for stealing the life of the accused.
SAD!
>>
>>121912529
>Even one is way too many.
bullshit, the 26,000:1 actual criminals in jail easily make up for each "wrongfully convicted" nigger that pops up
>>
>>121909348
are Mexicans included in white or native?
>>
>>121911980
Not everyone in prison entered as trash. People are sometimes genuinely wrongfully convicted.
>>
>>121912639
>Think of all those who are in jail because of some private lab doing a crappy job and whose life is now completely ruined.

Not many. I don't give a fuck about .001 percent of the population.
>>
>>121912748
Everyone when they noticed that crime rate skyrocketing and noting that the medical model didn't work. Our current prison system is based on incapacitation, not rehabilitation.
>>
>>121912815
The only wrongly convicted nigger I've ever heard of is the guy who went to jail forever because a woman dreamt he raped her.
>>
>>121907604
stop shilling your shit thread on other boards, luigi
>>
>>121912918
except if you read the thread, that never fucking happens
>>
>>121913040
Eye witnesses are pretty awful and I'd even argue the almost shouldn't be admissible.
>>
>>121912529
It's funny how people like this and Aaron Mcgruder never seem to propose any realistic solutions to the problem. Like ending prison will just make everybody start magically behaving.
>>
>>121912073
Then this conversation isn't for you. Apathy only makes this country worse.
>>
>>121913156
have you been reading the same thread as me? the "problem" according to this guy is there are criminals in jail. you can't reason with that.
>>
American Prison Industry is slave industry. Nothing about it and their retarded philosophy is sane.if you compare it to.western philosophy and general politicial traditional

horrible shit over human rights
>>
>>121913283
>I was arrested for a crime someone else noticed, so we need to get rid of prisons.
>>
>>121913283
Actively killing niggers is the only solution.
>>
If you haven't at least done 30 days you're not a man
>>
>>121913134
Unfortunately the only alternative is 1984 style surveillance.
That said we have retarded laws the other way like no recording in a doctor's office. You'd think that at least a public job would have surveillance? Not a chance.
>>
>>121910368
>what is OPSEC
>>
>>121913006
>The rate of erroneous conviction of innocent criminal defendants is often described as not merely unknown but unknowable. We use survival analysis to model this effect, and estimate that if all death-sentenced defendants remained under sentence of death indefinitely at least 4.1% would be exonerated. We conclude that this is a conservative estimate of the proportion of false conviction among death sentences in the United States.
SOLID SALSA: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4034186/

Basically, this is an example taken from people sentenced to death penalty.
According to the analysis, around 4.1% of them would be discharged if given enough time.

If 1% of the pop. is in jail, this means
>3,000,000 ppl are in jail in the US
3 fucking millions
Now, since mistakes are done more often when minor offences are involved, we can think of the death penalty stats as not representative of all convictions. Consequently, if in the case of serious trials you get 4% mistakes, maybe you get up to 8% in all kinds of trials.

So let's settle for 6% mistakes. This means:
>180,000 people
THAT'S A BIG NUMBER OF WRONGFUL CONVICTIONS!
>>
>>121912415
It happens with increasing frequency that someone wrongfully convicted is released due to DNA evidence not available at the time of the trial. It's rarely announced because it always causes public outrage.
>>
>>121913563
My fault
>>
>>121911151
HAHAHAHAH.will.never happen, so much fucking money in those.two things for USA's economy
>>
>>121907604
While i agree in principle that private prisons are dumb this post still feels like a Pannella voter that has just finished watching 13th on netflix
Prisoners are treated too kindly, they should be beaten by guards every day to remind them they are the scum of the earth
>>
Before you ask, yes I've posted this before it's not pasta :

>At a bar watching a Mayweather fight
>Step out to smoke a cigarette in between the undercard and main event
>Walk to the left of the bar a bit
>See a dude bloodied and beat to shit,
>Call the police like a good person, don't even go back inside even though everyone is telling me the fights starting
>Cops arrive
>Tl;Dr cops ask that drunk concussed Cuban who beat the shit out of him and he says I did
>get charged with attempted murder and all types of various battery charges and shit
>No bond
>Call my job , immediately get fired
>2 weeks into my stay, some guy calls me a bitch in front of a cell filled with 58 other dudes because it's a cell filled with 30 bunk beds
>Beat the shit out of him, and catch a felony battery on an inmate charge
>Spend my entire savings at the time, 17$ on a reputable Jew attorney
>All he does is go to the bar and get surveillance footage that shows the fight, and me walk out of the bar after it is all said and done
>Go to court, get my charges dropped and think im going to be let home a free man
>Wrong
>Still have the battery charge
>Explain to the judge what happened, and that I shouldn't have been there in the first place
>Hes not hearing it, offers me a shitty plea. I was so desperate to get out of jail that I took it as opposed to waiting for bond and having my attorney fight it
>ALSO that dude told me it was a fair deal
>Fair deal my left nut sack
>Had to do 30 more days, 2 years probation with a fucking curfew and all and im still a felon after everything
AND NOW I CANT BUY A FUCKING GUN, VOTE, OR GET A HALF DECENT JOB. I violated probation once and had to do 60 a days in jail because my boss asked me to gopher something and I wasn't at work when she visited despite the fact that my boss came to court to testify in my behalf the next day.
Prison is necessary but it is indeed a fucking kike scam I breathe wrong and my probation officer will have me sent to jail.
>>
>>121913006
So, if you become part of that statistic, we should just let it go and leave you there?
>>
>>121913682
>THAT'S A BIG NUMBER OF WRONGFUL CONVICTIONS!
Compared to the number of crimes committed? Not really. And if we're talking about ALL crime, then you must realize that most convictions do not result incarceration, yes?
>>
>>121913007
>Everyone when they noticed that crime rate skyrocketing and noting that the medical model didn't work. Our current prison system is based on incapacitation, not rehabilitation.
You know what works?
Funding shit.
I mean giving cash to shit that occurs BEFORE somebody grows up.

I am not talking gibs here, mind me! I am talking things such as: fund the public school system, create fucking infrastructures. This is not the same as free gibs because it's not charity. It's just a way to give all citizens (none excluded) a fair go.
>>
>>121912719
Even a single one is too many. No matter who you are, it could always be you fighting for your freedom. Before you dismiss even one innocent man behind bars, remember it could be you.
>>
>>121913819
Damn

You're getting shafted big time mate
>>
>>121913819
you're not making a good case for yourself as anything but trash.
>>
File: Sausage pizza.jpg (10KB, 350x197px)
Sausage pizza.jpg
10KB, 350x197px
>>121913062
Come on mate... I invited you over for sausage pizza... and now you don't even thank me!
>>
>>121914064
No shit Sherlock, I haven't said it doesn't. I just don't give a fuck about the vast majority of people in prison.
>>
>>121912815
They aren't all niggers. You could be next. Don't think it's not possible.
>>
>>121914064
that is EXACTLY what gibs is.
>>
>>121914235
WRONG
>>
>>121913134
>Eye witnesses are pretty awful and I'd even argue the almost shouldn't be admissible.
Where is the guy who posted all that trial chart on how mistaken were wrong, concerning the Trayvon shooting?

I remember a good thread on /pol/ where basically somebody showed the kind of job ppl in a jury have to do... and it was revealed that without some sort of scientific evidence, all witnesses were somewhat wrong (consciously or not).
>>
>>121913040
Do some research. This problem is way more prevalent than you're aware of.
>>
>>121914235
>>121914235
If you're not a piece of trash, it's next to impossible. It's still possible along the ways that anything is possible. Doesn't mean I'm going to get heart broken because Tyrone is doing a dime for a drug deal he didn't do, but never got caught for the ones he did.
>>
Private prisons are a good thing actually, our public prisons are way under capacity compared to other european countries of the same size.
http://www.prisonstudies.org/country/italy

Official capacity of prison system
50 174

http://www.prisonstudies.org/country/france

58 681
(1.1.2017)

http://www.prisonstudies.org/country/united-kingdom-england-wales

75 759
(27.1.2017 - certified normal accommodation in use)

http://www.prisonstudies.org/country/spain

76 122
(1.1.2016 - 65,091 in State Administration, 11,031 in Catalonia)
>>
>>121914133
How faggot?
>>
>>121913448
Kek bait but legit.
>>
>>121914404
And you're making it out to be a bigger one than it is.
>>
>>121913794
Base Finn.
Empire when?
>>
>>121913819
>cant vote.beacuse.of an.fuckimg assault.in jail.and/or jail time

what went so.wrong for the great USA
>>
>>121913093
Read what? The uninformed assertions of posters?
>>
>>121911073
http://www.independent.ie/videos/world-news/video-we-are-coming-for-you-dramatic-police-video-warning-heroin-dealers-goes-viral-35609772.html
>>
>>121914133
Is that the fucking point, shitheel?
>>
>>121913819
I don't believe you. During an investigation, they would have found that bar tape. During your prelim, they would have had to prove of primae facea case, how'd they do that fagatron?
>>
>>121913156
Nobody's saying prisons should just be abolished. Why does it always have to be an extreme alternative?
>>
>>121913819
17k**
>>
>>121913411
I've never been in prison or convicted of anything worse than speeding. You're avoiding the actual topic.
>>
>>121907604
>>121908451
>surprised no cares about black criminals
oy vey rabbi
>>
>>121914780
Because they love getting cucked anon. They work for the police for free, why would they care?
>>
>>121913440
Prisons are populated by more than niggers.
>>
>>121913970
>Compared to the number of crimes committed?
But again: there are things that are crimes in the US that simply do not check when you go abroad.

I am not an expert, but I got the impression you jail people for whatever reason.

Let's make an analogy argument. Let's talk misdemeanours that mostly incur in an administrative fee (a.k.a. police tickets).
You Amerifags (and Anglos in general) have a shitload of "misdemeanours" that exist elsewhere, but are hardly sanctioned.

Do you want an example?
>jaywalking
>loitering
I don't even know how to fucking translate "loitering" in my language.
What is that? "Bighellonare"? "Sostare"? It can't be for real! It's not even the same as "standing before a passage" because "loitering" makes assumption on the intentions of the subjects!

To the contrary, Italy has a crappy legal system in the sense that there are billions of laws, but only few of them are solidly enforced. Most of them did exist but are long forgotten (I am sure we had something such as "loitering", but nobody gives a fuck any more).

Now, if you transpose such remarks to the case of crimes that deserves conviction, the result is simple:
>many more offences make you go to jail than in other countries I know of (France, UK, etc.)

That's very weird, considering your democratic system is more advanced than ours -- or so I presume.
>>
>>121913538
Why is totalitarianism the only solution to a flawed prison system?
>>
I've never been to prison but I have spent a couple months in county. Nearly everyone there is because of drug charges. A lot of DWIs and a couple domestic assaults, but mostly drugs. Then the same ppl keep coming back for violating their probation and just stay stuck in the system. It really is a joke and I blame the kikes.
>>
>>121914965
No, I'm just being an ass. My initial point is that I don't give a fuck about people in prison, as the vast majority absolutely belong there and are worthless people. I've actually proposed two things, kind of a third in this thread to address our prison issues. You've said absolutely fuckall. You sound like you just watched Making a Murderer and now you "know everything" about our criminal justice system, instead of just repeating whatever bullshit was hand-fed to you.
>>
>>121914767
>During an investigation, they would have found that bar tape.
Which is what the judge said to the detective in court, and the detective said they didn't bother looking at it.
>>
>>121907604
this pic causes me PTSD flashbacks

Burn down the government for allowing this shit.
>>
>>121915126
>What is that? "Bighellonare"? "Sostare"? It can't be for real! It's not even the same as "standing before a passage" because "loitering" makes assumption on the intentions of the subjects!

Loitering can be traslated to fare il palo / fare la vedetta. It's related to drugs and gangs.
>>
>>121915126
>jaywalking
>loitering

Those are so cops can get money out of drug dealers they don't catch with anything on them. They don't do it to people in general, only if they are trying to fuck with you.
>>
>>121915126
>Let's talk misdemeanours that mostly incur in an administrative fee (a.k.a. police tickets)
Tickets are summary offences, not misdemeanors. If I'm not going spend the next 3 hours educating you on the intricacies of our criminal justice system, learn some of it and come back.

>jaywalking
>loitering
These are also summary offenses, not misdemeanors.

Going to let you in on one secret: YOU CANNOT BE INCARCERATED FOR A SUMMARY OFFENSE.
>>
>>121909936
>But isn't this evidence that the prison system does not work? After all, even if one is imprisoned *after* committing a crime, the sheer existence of a system should deter people from committing crimes -- unless you abide by the idea that prison is *just* a form of punishment and does not serve other purposes in society.

Our prison system and culture seem to be designed to take people who have committed one crime and turn them into career criminals. Repeat offenders are repeat customers. Want to avoid being ass-raped and bullied constantly in prison? Better join a gang and learn to react with violence every time somebody disrespects you. Good luck breaking these habits when you get out. Also, if you have any semblance of a criminal record, you can forget about finding legitimate employment and your only choice will be a life of crime.

Prison in America is basically a way to take money from the middle class (taxpayers) and give it to the Jews by locking up the poor people. No wonder every white person that goes to prison becomes a neo-Nazi.
>>
>>121915312
If that happen, that's fucked man and I'm sorry. I still don't believe you.
>>
>>121913970
Even one wrongful incarceration is too many. If it was you, you'd be fighting it with everything you had. Should we simply let you rot in prison because the rate of wrongful conviction isn't too bad, so we may as well just let it go?
>>
>>121915502
Civil forfeiture is master-troll tier.
>>
File: 1492033797464.jpg (97KB, 1027x731px)
1492033797464.jpg
97KB, 1027x731px
Question for burgers -
What came first, US prison rape or US prison islam?
>>
>>121915172
If you don't believe eye witness testimony then you need to collect actual evidence which is far beyond what forensics and such are capable of.
It's not like they can just look back into the past and see what happened. Unless it's all recorded via cameras of course.
>>
And from this thread I get the confirmation that Americans are completely oblivious.
Our country may be a fuck-up of corruption and mafia, but at least it is acknowledged and to a certain degree can only get better; however, the USA literally can't be helped. I don't really know what's wrong with you, if it's your mentality/society ("culture"), if it's your economic politics that influence your way of thinking an obfuscates it or if your 1% is literally Jewish Freemasons that are cucking you over and over again, every time deeper, to do what the fuck they want, to live in luxury and maintain the status quo. It is fucking ridiculous, but at this point I am willingly starting to consider this option because I don't want to believe that you are so fucking oblivious by nature
>>
>>121914247
>that is EXACTLY what gibs is.
This is the famous Amerifag meme according to which infrastructure and public schooling is the same as gibs.

Let me lecture you on a couple of things.

### GIBS ###

Gibs are charity. They are not training. It's just a giveaway of resources whose practice is derived from Christianity and, possibly, implemented by cucked institutions such as the Salvation Army.
Of course, SOMETIMES gibs are necessary (e.g. in the immediate aftermath of a natural disaster, or in case of wartime reliefs), but
###most of the time gibes have the effect of making poorfags want to remain poorfags###
i.e. exactly the reason why you're suspicious of gibs in general -- and rightfully so.

### PUBLIC SERVICES AND INFRASTRUCTURES ###

These are not gibs. Not charity. They are not fucking free. The whole society pays for them and they benefit everyone. Typical example: roads.
But schooling is more like roads than like charity... because the more you do schooling (which is, unfortunately, a special type of brainwashing -- to handle with care) the more you obtain a peaceful population -- or at least a self-conscious one or, if schooling is very effective, you give most of them the basic tools to make a living and not be a criminal (i.e. supposing you don't want to teach people morals, but just efficient ways to cooperate).

So no. Fuck no. Public schools are not gifts... not even in your silly libertarian fuckhead. They are qualitatively different... and culture is always the best preventive measure against crime (not intellectualfag culture -- I mean any kind of culture, provided there is at least one).
>>
>>121908451
Youre right? What am i supposed to do?
>>
>>121915126
Jesus Christ, I've read this several times and it just belies a complete lack of knowledge when it comes to the criminal justice system. These summary offenses are also routinely ignored by law enforcement, that's what officer discretion exists for. Hell, even some misdemeanors get ignored.
>>
>>121907604
Murica
>5% of the world population
>25% of the world prison population
>calls itself "Land of the Free"
topkek
>>
>>121914064
Americans claim to want equality, but most of who you talk to on here don't.
>>
>>121914433
Good point

But aren't we overcrowded?
>>
>>121915769
>so we may as well just let it go?
So let everyone out? What are you proposing? Again, I've actually proposed some potential solutions, you've just whined because I said a vast majority of people in prison are trash. Fuck off retard.
>>
>>121915601
You don't have to, if I was lying I'd make the shit juicy and I would have a Glock on me now and would have voted for Trump. Im in Miami. Look up their PD. 15 of their cases on the first 48 have been dropped because theyre that incompetent. I got my shit dropped within 60 days during one of the prelims when the attorney showed the video.
>>
>>121915872
gibs are theft through taxes, it's not complicated
>>
>>121914998
I do. They suck up taxes to provide housing for these criminals. They suck up taxes to enforce laws that don't violate the NAP, so they can have the monopoly on violations of the NAP. They suck up taxes to undermine the hard working middle class American, causing a great class divide.
If we could downsize the criminal system, innocent people wouldn't have to worry about a blunt in their house. They could even take care of themselves without being criminals themselves.
>>
>>121914321
We will be happy to leave you there when some young thing cries rape on you. You may not have done it, but the rate of wrongful conviction is acceptable, so we'll just let you serve your time in peace.
>>
>>121913819
I'm sorry for you man.
>>
File: earthly delights.jpg (66KB, 386x346px)
earthly delights.jpg
66KB, 386x346px
>>121915848
We're just that fucking gay anon
>>
>>121914513
Even one is too many. It could always be you.
>>
>>121916315
And I could get hit by a bus tomorrow. Even one person dying by bus is too many.

I could get diagnosed with cancer tomorrow, even one person is too many.

Again, you bleeding heart faggot, what do you propose?
>>
>>121915994
It's overcrowded because it's under capacity.
For italy should be about 80-100k.
>>
>>121914422
If you ever end up in prison for a crime you didn't commit, please remind the judge of your stance on this subject.
>>
>>121915396
>Loitering can be traslated to fare il palo / fare la vedetta. It's related to drugs and gangs.

See here:
>Loitering is the act of remaining in a particular public place for a protracted time without any apparent purpose. Under certain circumstances, it is illegal in various jurisdictions.

>Especially when criminal intent is suspected but not observed, loitering provides a lesser offense

Basically, this means they can charge you just because they *think* you may be eager to commit a crime!

Un processo alle intenzioni.
>>
>>121916227
if things had gone the other way in the election I'd see your point. The rule of law has succeeded, though.
>>
>>121916122
>So let everyone out?

Where'd ya get that, cuck? They just don't want innocent people in jail.
>>
>>121915502
ow the dum
No, summary "offences" like that are just meant to fuck over anybody the cop feels like fucking over. It is intended as a small, but repeatable procedure to generate income. What it amounts to is cops fucking over "drug dealers" because they know their rights.
>>
>>121912073
>I don't commit crimes and I've never been in trouble with the law

You sure about that? You browse 4chan right? You know how when you load a page, every single thumbnail in that thread gets downloaded and saved on your cache without you ever noticing? You know how lots of pornography and nude pictures of women get posted? Did you know that sometimes, those girls are underage? You are under arrest for possession of child pornography. You get 5 years in Federal Pound-me-in-the-ass Prison. Don't forget to register as a sex offender when you get out so everyone in society knows to treat you as a social pariah. People like you make me sick.

By the way, you probably didn't do your taxes perfectly every year so you get another 5 years and 10,000 dollar fine for tax evasion.
>>
>>121907604
Looks comfy, is being a criminal the true redpill?
>>
>>121912861
always white dude.
>>
American justice system is fucked up with it's harsh sentences and purposely fucking people over once they get out, but you're not inevitably bound to get the legal system to be against you. Going to jail or prison isn't something that near-all non-trashy people ever experience. There's a few false accusations that fuck people over, and not all inmates here deserve to be fucked over for certain crimes or to extreme extents, but it's not common.
>>
>>121916281
It wouldn't be that bad if you weren't the world superpower...
>>
File: IMG_5332.png (12KB, 200x200px)
IMG_5332.png
12KB, 200x200px
>>121907604
It's mainly because we have a SHITTY SOCIAL SYSTEM. Don't confuse it with nigger this, nigger that, because it's about opportunity and the everybody as a whole which is fucking horrendous. You have an enormous disparity in socio economic classes, a country which has allowed financial firms / medical industry to put the stupid masses in an endless pile of debt.

The endless debt has led to people gasping for economic opportunities bit guess what? You can't get a decent job unless you get a fucking $50,000 piece of shit degree. Those that can't afford degrees make shit money usually, that leads to desperation because with debt comes need, no other ways to make money so they rob stores / people / sell drugs and there's a big chunk of the crime... but wait! There's more!

The government has created a certain mystique around government jobs which are essentially fucking BULLETPROOF jobs with amazing benefits and you're guaranteed a job with a pension until you die and you can be as dumb as possible, they don't care, they just need the muscle to do the grunt work.

All of these things and much more swirl around in a pot of shit called America.
>>
>>121916559
>don't want innocent people in jail.
there's something called a court system
>>
>>121916506
I'm not too worried about it.
>>
>>121915502
>Those are so cops can get money out of drug dealers they don't catch with anything on them. They don't do it to people in general, only if they are trying to fuck with you.
>>121915776
>Civil forfeiture is master-troll tier.
>>121916591
>ow the dum
>No, summary "offences" like that are just meant to fuck over anybody the cop feels like fucking over. It is intended as a small, but repeatable procedure to generate income. What it amounts to is cops fucking over "drug dealers" because they know their rights.

Haha, that's the best part in the thread.
I read of all "Excuses" police enforcers have to extort money from normal citizens.
>>
>>121915872
>SOMETIMES gibs are necessary (e.g. in the immediate aftermath of a natural disaster, or in case of wartime reliefs), but
Wrong. Let the community rebuild itself. Do not undermine local businesses.
>>
>>121916678
Loretta Lynch.
>>
>>121916542
Han Solo fucking endangers airfields every time he flies.showing the rich.are.above law

Clinton is free.as a bird

what rule of law.do.you have

other than jewish prison industrt creating career criminals and slaves

your formerly great nation is a parody of itself
>>
>>121916746
>drug dealers
>normal citizens
>>
>>121916746
Best thing in life is buying a margarita machine with civil forfeiture money.
>>
>>121915254
My point is simple; it could be you.

Your armchair psychology failed. My point is valid, no matter how untouchable you think you are.
>>
>>121916804
don't stress yourself about it scando
>>
File: 1484952198612.jpg (286KB, 1670x1743px)
1484952198612.jpg
286KB, 1670x1743px
>>121916667
How did you think that happened?
>>
>>121916596
>You know how when you load a page, every single thumbnail in that thread gets downloaded and saved on your cache without you ever noticing?

No one would ever get charged for this unless you have an actual folder on your hidedrive designated for CP. 4chan wouldn't exist outside of the darknet if random faggots could go to jail for lurking /b/.
>>
>>121916678
All it takes it's a woman lying about you raping her, a stupid witness or an over zealous or incompetent police officer to go to inside. It does not happen as much as it used to but it does happen.
>>
>>121916956
I've never been in jail. Never had a friend or family member in jail
If you're not a criminal, you stay out of jail.
>>
>>121916804
like nigger drugs get you harsher sentences than rich folk drugs

what an amazing social eugenics program the US has going by the name."law"
>>
>>121909936
If you had as many blacks and mexicans, you'd be sending as many "people" to the jail as US
>>
>>121916956
>My point is simple; it could be you.
A lot of shit "could be me" but I don't have the time or inclination to cry about it like you do.

>Your armchair psychology failed.
No, I guarantee you know absolutely nothing about the criminal justice system.

>My point is valid
And I still don't give a fuck about most prisoners.
>>
>>121917084
>It does not happen as much as it used to
keeping on moving the goalposts is not going to win whatever game you're playing
>>
>>121915525
>Tickets are summary offences, not misdemeanors. If I'm not going spend the next 3 hours educating you on the intricacies of our criminal justice system, learn some of it and come back.
Okay, I might have got the lingo wrong, but you got the zest of what I meant.

>>121915525
>Going to let you in on one secret: YOU CANNOT BE INCARCERATED FOR A SUMMARY OFFENSE.
I called them "misdemeanors" because my dictionary translates them as such. But if you read back my message, I explicitly say that I want to make an analogy argument referring to things you don't go in jail for.

Now you're arguing semantics with me. I called them the wrong name, but my example suits the concept of "summary offense" in a perfect way.

I will summarize it for you, in case your IQ is too low to get to the point of a discourse (I am aware Anglosaxons need dumbed-down discussions because they are unable to interpet texts).
So here's your recap. My point is:
>look at the US system
>they have so many summary offenses listed
>you don't go in jail for them, but it is clear they have a twisted way of looking at offenses -- many of them don't even exist in other cultures
>so, considering these things about summary offenses, you can only imagine how convoluted the whole shit is when it comes to criminal offences
Happy now?
>>
File: 1472501253344.png (83KB, 342x245px)
1472501253344.png
83KB, 342x245px
>>121907604
I'm still conflicted on the nature of imprisonment as a punishment. I'm not really sure what constitutes a good punishment, with or without natural rights. The legal system is supposed to reform AND punish, but at times it seems like it does neither.

I just have no idea.
>>
More working for free ITT, get ready for 420 shitposting tomorrow.
>>
>>121917086
You might not end up in jail but you'll end up along for the ride sooner or later... it might be a broken tag light, not stopping long enough at a stop sign, there's a million and one opportunities for the justice system to generate revenue off of your ass.
>>
>>121915542
That was very clear. Thank you.
>>
>>121915525
Speeding over 35 miles above the speed limit in Illinois is a felony. I've been arrested for this. I am not without means, so I got it reduced, but one motorcycle trip on straight, fresh blacktop in the middle of nowhere nearly lost me some of the lifelong privileges I enjoy as n American citizen, like voting and shooting firearms.
>>
>>121917258
>interpet
>>
>>121915943
Our prison population is less than one percent of our total population. That's impressive considering the amount of niggers we have.

>25% of the world prison population

That's because you can kill Chinamen or Indians in some remote part of their country and no one would care. And if I lived in your nation, I'd just pay the mob and get out of trouble.
>>
>>121915829
I think you responded to the wrong post, my friend.
>>
>>121916746
>Haha, that's the best part in the thread.
>I read of all "Excuses" police enforcers have to extort money from normal citizens.
Yeah, that's pretty much my point. It's ridiculous, and it needs to end... but how? America is too fractured to do anything beneficial.
>>
>>121917243
See>>121913819
Fuck you. I have first hand experience. Suck my dick pussy.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kids_for_cash_scandal
Literal Jew shit.
>>
>>121915542
>Good luck breaking these habits when you get out. Also, if you have any semblance of a criminal record, you can forget about finding legitimate employment and your only choice will be a life of crime.

This is such a meme. Every factory I've ever worked consisted of a workforce jam packed with ex-cons.
>>
>>121915908
Gib me (you)s now!
I am drowning in (you)s tonite!
>>
>>121917258
You're such an idiot it's mindblowing. We're talking about prisons and incarceration, try to keep up spaghetti-nigger. Your little tirade about offenses doesn't make sense, because I guarantee that you have laws on shit that we do not. We also have selective enforcement of most of those summary offenses, as many times it's officer discretion(just like you apparently have in you "country.")

Having said that, I'd be all about reducing the number of laws, but your analogy has fuckall to do with what we're talking about.
>>
>>121917634
>Every factory I've ever worked
>that flag

was this 1987, Anon?
>>
Private prisons were a mistake
>>
>>121907604
Look, we need our prison system because we have so many niggers and spics. Our crime rate would be South America tier without it.
>>
>>121917783
Where do you live? Some coastal shithole? The Midwest--specifically Indiana where I live--is jam packed with factories. They're everywhere.
>>
>>121916844
This is the kind of American that needs a free helicopter ride.
>>
>>121917384
>I was breaking the law and it almost fucked me over.
Yeah, that isn't a summary offense, that's a felony. What's your point here retard?
>>
>>121917581
>America is too fractured to do anything beneficial

Yeah, no shit, you see the same division on here, as Americans we're ALL divided and all I ever see are the foreigners shitposting to get us all up in arms against each other, divide and conquer.

So while we're all flaming each other over Shillary and Plumpf the country gets shittier because no one wants to do a fucking thing aside from calling each other phaggots.
>>
>>121917016

It's an example of how the government, if properly motivated, can get creative and find some crime you technically committed without even realizing you were doing it, and completely ruin your life. "Income tax fraud" is a common one they use for this.

Everybody could be a hardened criminal if the government looks hard enough.
>>
>>121917777
>>
>>121916122
Why does it have to be an extreme example?
I'm not an expert. I don't have the solution, but at least I don't deny the problem simply because it hasn't affected me directly. If you or someone you loved was in this position, you would not be so callous about it.
>>
>>121909648
>No drug addict should ever go to prison for the crime of possessing or consuming drugs
Most drug addicts are also thieves, murderers, etc.

Drug laws provide a convenient way of locking up niggers and subhumans. They should be killed, but unfortunately we live in a left wing hellhole.
>>
File: boomer.jpg (40KB, 500x365px)
boomer.jpg
40KB, 500x365px
>>121917456
>Chinamen

Lmao the nightmare is real
>>
>>121915918
Give proofs.

Last time I read an American newspaper, there was the story of some negro Professor woman being tackled by a guard for crossing the street.

Every time I set foot on US soil, I feel as if I am in a big, huge jail!

It gets better in some States. People are friendly and shit. But there are entire areas (not necessarily those with bigger criminality) in which they don't even let you breathe:
>don't stand
>don't drink
>don't carry
>don't this
>don't loiter
>don't cross
>don't smoke
>don't talk
>don't stare
>don't sigh
>don't dress like that
>don't
>don't
>don't
>don't

I well believe you guys are frustrated as fuck. People join the army just to have the chance to party a bit, because the atmosphere is sometimes so fucking oppressive it hurts.

Never felt like that in Asia, even if some countries have been cucked over by communism.
>>
>>121913410
keep making your country more "diverse", and you'll end up with the same problem. How many *white* Americans are in prison? In fact, it's a very low number.

But when you start filling up with people from incompatible cultures who refuse to follow the law, either your prison system fills up or your streets are complete shit
>>
>>121916122
Please enlighten me as to what you've proposed. I must have missed your insights. Ad hominem is not necessary.
>>
>>121916122
>So let everyone out?
Too late, mate.
If you let everyone out, they're going to destroy your country out of grief and grudges!
>>
File: prison-06.jpg (321KB, 1000x667px)
prison-06.jpg
321KB, 1000x667px
>>121907604

Prison in the USA doesn't really have much to do with Jews, it's mostly Christian Evangelicals who push for "tough on crime" laws whereas most American Jews are Democrats or Republican neo-liberals.
>>
>>121916182
>I would have a Glock on me now and would have voted for Trump.
Now I can tell this is fake.
Nobody healthy in his mind would want a Glock.
Beretta is the way to go.
>>
>>121917994
>It's an example of how the government, if properly motivated, can get creative and find some crime you technically committed without even realizing you were doing it, and completely ruin your life.

Why would they do this unless you were actually a hardcore criminal? Al Capone was a hardcore criminal, but he was arrested for "tax fraud." Are you telling me that because he wasn't arrested for murder, he actually DINDU NUFFINS and was innocent the entire time?

The government only resorts to doing that when a big player is involved like some sort of crafty mob/drug kingpin.
>>
>>121917965
Maybe instead of giving into their tactics you should man up and support the President.
>>
>>121918257
>give proofs
>goes on to tell me how he feels
Fuck off retard, you want me to give you proof of cops not giving someone a ticket? Ask any American how often they've been pulled over and given no ticket. Ask them how many times they were speeding and saw a cop and not a damn thing happened.
>>
>>121916210
>gibs are theft through taxes, it's not complicated
Exactly.
But infrastructure are also taken from taxes, but few people would argue their utility.
I am just saying public schooling is more like roads than welfare.
>>
>>121916446
Once again, I'm astounded by your callous attitude. I can't make you human. Have a good life. Don't ask for help if you find yourself behind bars.
>>
>>121918497
>We president now
>>
>>121918344
>>121918344
>remove private prisons
>end war on drugs
This last one is just a maybe:
>make eye witness testimony inadmissible as evidence
I'm divided on that one, but the first two are solid. And as hom is absolutely necessary you faggot.
>>
>>121916678
Waht is a cucked legal system? See >>121917084
>>
>>121916542
This doesn't make sense.
>>
>>121918497
When did I say anything about Trump? I was simply giving an example on some of the tactics these motherfuckers usr against us.
>>
>>121918683
You are an enormous pussy. It almost offends me how fucking weak you are.
>>
>>121918497
>support the President
I'll support the president when he finally supports Middle class America. I'm not about to support against my and my people's own interests. In the mean time, I (we) must fix it locally.
>>
>>121918177
I'm not denying it's a problem, I'm just saying it isn't nearly as widespread as one as you think. You also just seem supremely butthurt that I called criminal trash.
>>
>>121916674
This is absolutely correct, aside from America being shit. We have great national parks.
>>
>>121918909
That's what I'm talking about! We need to work together to stop the fucking merry go round that's fucking us all over. All the Americans on here, we all need to band together against these foreign scum and the system that's painfully against us.
>>
>>121916724
How cavalier. Hope you never have to.
>>
>>121918714
>And as hom is absolutely necessary you faggot.

Could you please make it less obvious that your vagina is so fucking sandy holy shit.
>>
>>121916542
>rule of law has succeeded
This is comedy gold right here, folks. The fact that the Clintons (plural if you didn't catch that), McCains and other politicians haven't been jailed, nor have they had any trials to even consider presiding over their numerous cases is a travesty against rule of law.
>>
>>121918489

If your name is Julian Assange and you start exposing their corruption
>>
>>121916775
>Wrong. Let the community rebuild itself. Do not undermine local businesses.
Man, I was talking of bags of rice. Not of funds to build houses.

We had a similar problem in Italy.

Usually, after a disaster, people get gibs in the sense they get a basic shelter and some food.
In order to get out of that "refugee camp" situation, they are also given incentives.
Incentives are the best, because people can use their own initiative to rebuild. For example, you get waiver on taxes, or even a fair rate when you make a loan -- e.g. an "earthquake" loan.
Incentives are not gibs -- well, they are in a broad sense of the term.
Problem is, many Italians don't get that, and are shown on TV complaining: the government must give us new houses.
I understand the grief, but are this people aware they just got a tax-free zone for the next half a century?

So I see your point, but actually I was referring just to rice bags, some fruit and veggies -- i.e. the necessary to survive a winter after an earthquake.
Come on, you cannot deny emergency reliefs are necessary at some stage. Then you can slowly phase them out.
>>
>>121918257
>there was the story of some negro Professor woman being tackled by a guard for crossing the street.
As she should be. All niggers and professors should be killed. We aren't to that point yet, but tackling them for jaywalking is a start.
>>
>>121916927
>Best thing in life is buying a margarita machine with civil forfeiture money.
I saw the video on youtube. Lol.

Btw you made me think of 883... Full of whiskey and Margaritas.
>>
>>121916775
This attitude would ruin large portions of the country when sisters strike. We'll just leave you alone when the levee breaks, or a tornado casts all you own ten miles in every direction.
>>
>>121916971
>scando
Scandal?
>>
>>121917086
>If you're not a criminal, you stay out of jail.
Implying people are never scammed or dragged into weird situation by other people.

Let me mansplain this to you... again:
>notwithstanding how sure you feel about yourself and your relatives/friends...
>...fact is you cannot voucher for the idiots that surround you on a regular basis when you walk out of your home.
Presuming you're not a caveman.
>>
>>121917365
>not stopping long enough at a stop sign
This could vary by state, but I'm pretty sure the only requirement is that you actually stop. The issue is that people slow down so they temporarily hover by the sign, but they don't fully stop. Even if the car seems to be in place, the tell is that your wheels are still turning.

People think this is the same thing because you can still look both ways, let someone through, or wait because that's what the sign is for, but that's not what it literally asks you to do. The sign does not say yield, it says STOP. You're supposed to stop.

>>121914767
If the investigators decide it's not even in debate, they won't look at their own evidence. To them it doesn't even make sense to look because it's already 100% confirmed. If they didn't even realize there was a second possible narrative, they obviously won't pursue it.
>>
>>121919264
Though I personally respect what he did and believe he is a patriot, technically he did commit treason by spilling state secrets.
>>
>>121917219
>If you had as many blacks and mexicans, you'd be sending as many "people" to the jail as US
But Italians had Mafia! Terrorism! Red Brigades! Years of Lead!
>>
>>121917086
Not only do criminals go to jail, those who were charged with a felony, whether or not that felony was a conviction, go to jail, too. Eventually, the system is in place to catch someone at somepoint.
You forgot to renew your registration 1 day after it expired? 300$ fine and a tow.
>>
>>121917086
This is why wrongful convictions are so disturbing. They happen and are proof that you're wrong. Wrongful conviction specifically means that someone who doesn't even know someone who has been to jail might be convicted of a crime they didn't commit. You are not exempt.
>>
Toxicity is a great fucking album

Also in all honesty, it's very hard to get significant jailtime for nonviolent offenses now unless you're a multiple repeat offender. I know people that have been caught dealing/selling drugs while on probation for stealing that never spent a day in jail. Especially for posession offenses, you can fuck up 2-3 times before you even have to use an AR program to get the charges cleared. Most of the time they'll straight up drop it or nolle it and then it gets expunged the year after.
>>
>>121917281
I think the most effective part is the ability to make somebody develop a strong will to make up for something and/or to do something straight once for all.

It is more about emotional stability than actual punishment. It's not even rehab: some might choose to kill themselves after they realise their mistakes.
>>
>>121919699
I understand there's differences, I didn't mean to have my statement be taken as an absolute generalization. I'm using that as an example of the things that are looked at.
>>
>>121918257
>Every time I set foot on US soil, I feel as if I am in a big, huge jail!

>don't stand
>don't drink
>don't carry
>don't this
>don't loiter
>don't cross
>don't smoke
>don't talk
>don't stare
>don't sigh

Stop lying. Top lel you've never been here, you poor larping spaghetti nigger.
>>
>>121907604
This is one of the best things about America actually. Take a look at the skin color of people in prison.
>>
>>121917242
And that is why I will not cry if you find yourself on the wrong side of the american criminal justice system. No innocent man should ever be behind bars, ever.
>>
File: Trollface.png (129KB, 2400x2239px) Image search: [Google]
Trollface.png
129KB, 2400x2239px
>>121917439
Hahahah I love it when trolls start remarking your typos just because they're at a loss of arguments.

Admit it: I'm doing pretty well for being a non-native fag. This thing alone should make you wonder.
>>
>>121915126
>It can't be for real! It's not even the same as "standing before a passage" because "loitering" makes assumption on the intentions of the subjects!
You just need to imagine a gypsy doing it. It may be a grey area but it's not hard to imagine this becoming a public menace.
>>
>>121919905
>They happen
To such a small extent that to be consumed by it happening to you would largely be a waste of time. Everyone should be aware of their rights though, regardless of who you are.
>>
>>121917581
>America is too fractured to do anything beneficial.
There must be some nice pockets of legality and respect. I saw them!
>>
>>121920021
Piggybacking off of this, fuck off you Italian piece of shit. Look at the fucking shitstorm Italy is in now. America would mow you gold chain wearing, scummy sandal, filthy fucking thieving criminals down.
>>
>>121920183
Oh no, some gigantic pussy won't cry if I get jailed for a crime I didn't commit, which I would literally bet my life won't happen.
>>
>>121917721
>because I guarantee that you have laws on shit that we do no
But my point is we actually do.
The difference is we do not enforce them!
>>
>>121920288
You haven't seen shit and it's obvious you've never been here with this shitpost:>>121918257

Sage
>>
>>121920388
Mainly why Italy is such a total shithole
>>
>>121917916
I was speeding. I'm happy to discuss this further, but you just want to argue. I'm sure you've never sped. Forgive me. You are perfect, anon.
>>
>>121919272
Africa needs food, shelter, water, etc. But because we give them that resource, they reproduce and continually need more. It doesn';t end because welfare is a self-propagating issue. If the community wants to rebuild itself, it will.
With your point, why don't we just send some rice, fruit and veggies to Africa?
>>
>>121920388
And we don't necessarily either. We don't have just one federal police department. Each state has their own police force and most municipalities do too. Guess what? They have all different priorities and some care more about summary offenses than others. I've sped a few times, been pulled over, and never gotten a ticket. I've also passed cops while speeding, didn't get pulled over. I have friends who got caught smoking weed, cops just made them get rid of it. You act like all police enforce every law all the time, when that just isn't the case.
>>
>>121918338
>How many *white* Americans are in prison? In fact, it's a very low number.
You think it's self-selection?
I'll tell you what: that's selection bias, but not on the niggers behalf. They got fucked over more than once. You can bet they are so suspicious of your entire democratic system that they prefer to gather in gangs.

I would do the fucking same.
>be a negro
>got cucked for countless generations
>now a whitefag comes over telling you America is now free and a democracy and you just have to behave as he says and you will enjoy countless benefits because *that* period of slavery/apartheid is over
What would you do anon, if you were him?

I'll tell you the Italian way: if I were a Negro, I would burn down the whole fucking place. Cannot blame them for trying, really.
>>
>>121920708
Who in the fuck goes 35 - 40 miles over the speed limit and not expect to get hit with a reckless driving charge? You must have been on crack or blacked out drunk or some shit.
>>
>>121920708
Going 35(or 30) depending on the state is reckless driving and is usually classified as a felony or misdemeanor, not just a summary offense. This is known by almost everyone. Guess what that means? Don't fucking go 35 over.
>>
>>121920122
True. Now take a look at who's paying for that.
Now, imagine if they weren't there, if Americans had continued the right to defend themselves. They wouldn't be there, and they wouldn't cost a damn penny.
>>
>>121920834
>MUH BLACKS MUH SYSTEMIC RACISM

Stop talking about a country you've obviously never been to. Your larp is bad.
>>
>>121919057
I've not even resorted once to even an ambiguous insult. You clearly can't recognize a calm discussion when you see one. Once again, if it is ever you, even one instance of wrongful imprisonment will be too many. Your callous attitude will dissolve. Our society should be out for blood any time this happens. It is completely unacceptable.
>>
>>121907604
Our legal system is about putting poor people in a hole that they cannot climb out of.

Our police force is used to collect extra revenue from the public under the guise of (((public protection)))

There is no freedom.

arbeit macht frei.
>>
>>121920834
>I'll tell you the Italian way: if I were a Negro, I would burn down the whole fucking place.
This explains a lot with your issue with enforcement of laws.
>>
>>121920834
I guess you forgot about all the bad shit Italy has done right Mussolini? Get fucked
>>
>>121920760
My point is that we shouldn't do charity to Africa beyond situations that are clearly hard to deal with in some sense.

Last time I checked, most Africans who get our charity are not living in war-thorn zones... they are just poor as fuck.

For example, I still support vaccination campaigns and some basic shit... but I agree with you that gibs per se prevent communities from showing their strengths and create a "welfare queen" situation.

I just think we had a misunderstanding when I said:
>gibs are sometimes necessary
I meant:
>disaster relief in the shortest term
You responded:
>they are Always wrong
I said:
>come on, there are situations in which a couple of gibs are warranted... just don't make a rule out of it.

End of the story
>>
>>121919057
BTW, you didn't call criminals trash. You called everyone in all circumstances who are in prison trash uniformly, and I don't allow any anon to make me angry. No anon is worth my anger.
>>
>>121921267
Based Bill.
>>
>>121921423
Eat shit you fucking loser, go and divide things up between filthy fucking Italians.
>>
>>121921242
This is 4chan and this is /pol/, I can discuss things and call you a weak faggot *gasp* at the same time.

>Our society should be out for blood any time this happens. It is completely unacceptable.
Cool, how would you propose preventing it? Or are you the type that just likes to say "Someone should DO something" while sitting on your fat ass?
>>
>>121921013

>Now, imagine if they weren't there

You'd have... a HUGE amount of extra democrat voters, meaning less freedom for all, more open borders, more refugees welcome bullshit, and less self defense.

In exchange, people on an online forum wouldn't be sad over elaborate hypothetical situations where they imagine themselves being persecuted.
>>
>>121921502
99.99% of all prisoners are human trash. The rest are wrongly accused.
>>
>>121919404
disasters, not sisters
>>
>>121921267
>Our legal system is about putting poor people in a hole that they cannot climb out of.

An unambiguous good, since "poor people" is used as a euphemism for "poop colored criminals."

I mean, yes, poop colored criminals are usually poor, and I guess they are people, so you're not wrong...
>>
>>121921502
>You called everyone in all circumstances who are in prison trash uniformly
I literally said:
>With rare exception, there isn't any non-trash people in them.
Where'd you learn to read?
>>
>>121921013
No, because they'd be too busy killing eachother over a dime of crack. Problems like this tend to sort itself out.
>>121921423
>End of the story
Well refuted :^)
>>
>>121921904
oops meant for:>>121921613
>>
>>121909648
Your pot smoking brother isn't going to do anything but sit on the couch watch price is right and wipe cheeto dust all over your mom's new couch.
However unless you are rich as fuck you will never be able to afford a hard drug habit. Therefore you'll commit other crimes to pay for your habit.
>>
>>121921811
Everytime I read some American post ITT defending criminals and bashing the legal system, I can just picture them nodding off on heroin or snorting a big line of meth before making that post. I just know 90% of the Americans ITT hating on our legal system are probably rural dopeheads. Drugs are raving the midwest where I live.
>>
File: redpill.jpg (15KB, 520x390px)
redpill.jpg
15KB, 520x390px
>>121921155
>Stop talking about a country you've obviously never been to. Your larp is bad.
Man, I'm not saying Negroes are nice people in America. Of course they're not.
But systemic racism is really apparent. We do have it as well, but since we have little negroes, the damage is relatively low (within our borders).
However, your governments go around at international relations' meetings boasting:
>muh multicultural society
>muh advanced democracy
>you be third world
>second world is shit tier
This is fucking ridiculous. Of course you have systemic racism. We all have for fuck's sake. It's like calss struggle. Some people get cucked over and over again.

Is it so difficult to swallow this redpill?

Mind me, I'm not saying systemic racism works exactly in the way libtards claim. Nor I'm saying that the so-called victims are harmless and should be caressed like harmless kittens. Quite the contrary, I presume.

Yeah, I would never walk in one of your "Ghettoes".

But don't tell me negroes are always in the wrong because of genetics. Why? Because before getting to that genetic behavioural core you need to peel many strata of the onion... and some of the strata are not even due to their own will; rather, to the circumstances your forefathers created, and which you keep recreating every time you drive by the grocery shop.

As easy as that.

I can convene they're not nice people, but don't come at me telling systemic racism is a lie... because it's not. kek.
>>
>>121911838
Correlations, causations, and system analysis. Simple mindedness is for cucks.
>>
>>121920241
I'm not consumed by it, and neither is anyone on this board. This is a discussion, not a prisoner's rights rally. Discussion is what happens when someone raises a subject and starts a thread. If you no longer wish to discuss it, switch threads to something that interests you. This is what's on the table right now on this one.
>>
>>121921286
Of course. Where the fuck do you think I'm from? Fucking candyland?
>>
>>121922169
>Drugs are **ravaging
>>
>>121921904
>Problems like this tend to sort itself out.

The whole fuckin point of prisons is to ensure that as many poop colored criminals are banned from social services and voting as possible, not just the ones naturally prone to murder.
>>
>>121920367
Hope you're not wrong. Everyone who was ever wrongfully convicted ever probably had that same thought at one point.
>>
>>121921423
Research on how disaster relief money is really spent and you'll realize how useless it is.
>>
File: Mussolini.jpg (179KB, 742x1100px)
Mussolini.jpg
179KB, 742x1100px
>>121921307
>I guess you forgot about all the bad shit Italy has done right Mussolini? Get fucked
Last time I checked, my OP says "US prison system".

Of course Mussolini did some shit.
But just because he did, this doesn't mean the shit you do shines as gold.

Two wrongs don't make one right. It is you who are the subject of discussion, now. Get over it. We'll talk about Italy in details in another thread.
>>
>>121913093
Lol what a dumb nigger
>>
>>121922415
>Everyone who was ever wrongfully convicted ever probably had that same thought at one point.
A fair amount of those wrongly convicted were criminals who just happened to get pinned for crimes they didn't commit, instead of the ones they did.
>>
File: Batman laugh.jpg (55KB, 486x409px)
Batman laugh.jpg
55KB, 486x409px
>>121922186

Niggers get preferential treatment at every stage of life. Far from being discriminated against, they are more privileged than white people. The only things more privileged than niggers and other poop colored people are, of course, Buffalo Niggers.

All they have to do is not fucking steal and they have it made, by virtue of being born with poop colored skin.

All of these laws are based solely off virtue and not race. It is not the fault of the white man that niggers are innately more prone to vice.
>>
>>121921530
>Eat shit you fucking loser, go and divide things up between filthy fucking Italians.
Don't show up at EU's door next time you need some decent healthcare because your insurance company dumped you over some small prints in your contract.

Ditto.
>>
>>121920884
I feel the need for speed. I've gone 100+ over the speed limit. On a tuned RC51, it happens in seconds. It's an incredible adrenaline rush. I've never done it with other people on the same road I happen to be on.
>>
>>121922186
You're wrong because the world isn't /pol/ and blacks ARE treated fairly. They just take offense, scream RACIST, and chimp out even if a cop is doing a simple traffic stop because Tyrone was rolling through the hood at night with his headlights off.

Blacks--especially inner city blacks--are just more apt to commit crime because they think slinging crack rocks, being violent, gangsta, etc is cool as hell because the media tells them that it is. Our media glorifies pimps, gangstas, rappers, etc every chance it gets. You could call this reverse racism (or some twisted form engineered by the media Jews in order to keep dah black man down) or some shit but it isn't overt. Blacks that gangbang and rob/sell dope do it willingly and they're proud of it because to do otherwise is to "act white." The television told them black people aren't supposed to act white (civilized) or else you sell out.
>>
>>121920923
it's a compulsion. I'm not a sheep.
>>
>>121921710
>disasters, not sisters
But also sisters wreck you, in a sense.
:^)
>>
>>121911073
This is the reason why you have so much crime.

>put someone that did a small crime in a place full with murderers and thieves
>gets his ass fucked
>now he's pissed
>scum teaches him how to steal something, kill someone, where to get weapons, where to get contacts
>comes out and kills someone
>goes to prison
>rapes a guy that comitted a small crime
>>
>>121922374
>The whole fuckin point of prisons is to ensure that as many poop colored criminals are banned from social services and voting as possible, not just the ones naturally prone to murder.
Wrong. It's just a way to cage "animals" or as you call it "poop colored criminals" for the rest of their lives. The prison industrial complex® thanks you for your contribution.
Fucking moron. Instead of imprisoning for life, why don't we just put a bullet through their head? Saves them years of suffering, and saves us pocketfulls of cash.
>>
>>121921853
>Where'd you learn to read?
This question demonstrates the urgent need for a better education system in the USA.
>>
>>121922842
You could easily kill someone doing that. Killing even one person because of your reckless driving is one too many.
>>
>>121922842
Top kek. You're either going to win a Darwin award for stupidity or end up in prison and you'd deserve it for being a tard.
>>
>>121921661
>99.99% of all prisoners are human trash
not necessarily. state prisons are mostly filled with people who made a huge mistake once. I'd say it's more like 60%. You're one bar fight, one vehicular homicide, one greedy impulse away from it.
>>
>>121922999
Then they can't claim moral superiority.
>>
>>121908957
Goddamn you should die.
>>
>>121922186
>little negroes
Kek at myself.
>>
>>121907604
More inmates more money.
>>
>>121923098
>filled with people who made a huge mistake once
Trash?
>>
>>121912861
They roll them into "White" to pad the stats.

Like how Europe rolls Muslim crime into "Asian".
>>
File: IMG_0531.jpg (172KB, 724x1024px)
IMG_0531.jpg
172KB, 724x1024px
>>121908957
Wtf I guess I'm Hillary artillary now
>>
>>121907604
Every industry in modern day America is corrupted by big business. This include the prison system, which prints huge amounts of profit. They're constantly building new prisons and filling them with minorities.
>>
>>121921558
Go ahead and call people names. It belies your social skills.

I don't have a solution. Do you? Should only social scientists be allowed to voice an opinion? Come now, anon. That would be the end of 4chan.
>>
>>121922816
>All they have to do is not fucking steal and they have it made, by virtue of being born with poop colored skin.
And doesn't this take away all the fun?

Anyway, nice meme.
>>
File: fascist bear.jpg (541KB, 1104x787px)
fascist bear.jpg
541KB, 1104x787px
>>121922457
>>
>>121922999
>Fucking moron.

You are the one with a mentality based wholly on the power of fluffy wishful thinking and calling me a moron? Hilarious.

>Instead of imprisoning for life, why don't we just put a bullet through their head?

How about instead of winning elections and losing elections, we just won elections through the power of fluffy wishful thinking?

It takes about 20 fuckin years of imprisonment before the average death row inmate can actually be executed, so whatever gains are involved are minute.
>>
>>121922996
bonomi pls go
>>
>>121923235
the majority of them probably. especially the minorities. my point that you clearly are trying to ignore is that a sizable minority of them if set free today would never reoffend. Many of these are the white inmates who just needed a little bit of pride knocked out of them and a healthy dose of shame. But for the most part I agree with you even if you won't address my point.
>>
>>121921661
By your standards, .01% of the roughly 2.3 million american prisoners are innocent.

You could be part of that statistic. If you're wrongfully convicted, you don't have to start out as a piece of shit. You just have to be American.
>>
>>121923060
>could
I could kill your wife with my dick, but I don't see any laws against giving her a good time.
>>
>>121922374
>banned from social services
Because housing, clothing and feeding them 24/7 is so much cheaper.
>voting
California has the largest inmate population (roughly a tenth of all nonfederal inmates) and they allow them to vote.
>>
>>121923433
>And doesn't this take away all the fun?

No wonder why you sympathize with the lowest forms of life.
>>
>>121923123
>moral superiority.
Oh yeah, I forgot. Everything is about morals. Why can't it be about the benefit of the community?
>>
>>121922916
>blacks ARE treated fairly. They just take offense, scream RACIST, and chimp out even if a cop is doing a simple traffic stop because Tyrone was rolling through the hood at night with his headlights off.
Man... isn't this the White Man's fault all over again? Why did you allow them to get gibs in first place?

Here's the conundrum:
>if they are irredeemable no matter what, it's the white man's fault for letting them roam free
>however, if they have fair chances and still act like that, it means there is something inherently wrong in the environment that surrounds man... and since the white man took pride about managing the environment in such and such way-- it all breaks down to the white man's fault.

Even when you spit out the "raciss" meme, you still abide by the "white man's fault" narrative.
You have to free yourself from this "fault" or "guilty" narrative.

>libtard Amerifags have a white man guilt's narrative in a sense (slavery was a mistake)
>but also neocons have a white man guilt's narrative in the opposite sense (ending slavery was a mistake)

So why not trying to think the problem around instead of crystallising yourself around this pivotal antithesis?
>>
>>121923685
>my point that you clearly are trying to ignore is that a sizable minority of them if set free today would never reoffend.
That doesn't make them not trash.

>>121923714
>I could kill your wife with my dick
I didn't think a micropenis would be dangerous, but hey, you never know.
>>
>>121923699
>You could be part of that statistic. If you're wrongfully convicted, you don't have to start out as a piece of shit. You just have to be American.

I live in rural Indiana. I have a better chance of dying in a tsunami than going to prison for something I didn't do.
>>
>>121922082
Then addicts should go to jail for crimes, not drugs. Treatment should be included in any case. It isn't always the case that an associated crime is committed, though. In america, a drug addiction itself is illegal, even if you can afford it.
>>
>>121923623
My whole argument hinges on red tape. The reason it takes about >20 fucking years to excute is because of red tape. It has a lot to do with the prison idustrial complex which is another argument for another thread. A bullet through the head is a quick and dirty, tried and true technique.
>>
>>121923235
>Trash?
Anon up there seems to think that as soon as you make a mistake, you're automatically degraded at subhuman.
I believe he's the same kind of person that has an angry outbursts every time he burns something in the oven or fails to administer the proper seasoning on his salad.
>>
>>121923541
Ciccio Graziani docet.
They even built him a statue for fuck's sake.
>>
>>121923790
>No wonder why you sympathize with the lowest forms of life.
I'm proudly negro inside.
Unfortunately my dick is only 17 cm... otherwise I would, so to speak, rage the cage.
>>
>>121923972
The problem is that niggers won't stop selling crack and pimping whores because their heroes in the media and music industry tell them to. I don't give a fuck about slavery and 95% of other blacks don't either. I just want them to stop thugging and chimping out on innocent people. That's really not so much to fucking ask.

You're overthinking this shit.
>>
>>121922689
Maybe, but not all of them. Even trust innocent people find themselves behind bars sometimes. You are not exempt by not breaking laws.
>>
>>121923979
>That doesn't make them not trash.
But it doesn't make them trash either!
>>
>>121924173
>Anon up there seems to think that as soon as you make a mistake, you're automatically degraded at subhuman.
>raping someone is a mistake
>robbing someone is a mistake
>beating the shit out of someone is a mistake
>stealing shit is a mistake
No, those are choices. Choices an overwhelming amount of people don't make. If you do any of those things, you are trash and it'd be a better world without you in it.
>>
>>121923979
>I didn't think a micropenis would be dangerous, but hey, you never know.
I saw a dude losing an eye to a lead pellet... so I guess we always need to duck and cover when the bullet is shot.
>>
>>121923979
>I didn't think a micropenis would be dangerous, but hey, you never know.
That's not what your wife said, cuck. Now, do your wife a favor and prep the bull.
>>
>>121922975
I'd rather be wrecked by sisters.
>>
>>121923979
why reply to me if you ignore my point? i'll just assume that you are conceding the point since you have no rebuttal.
>>
>>121924099
t. junkie

I just knew it. Every fucking American that hates the legal system (and isn't Juan or Tyrone) tends to be an addict. Let me guess: you're addicted to opioids, aren't you?
>>
>>121924460
If you are in prison for a crime you committed, yes, you are trash.
>>
>>121922996
Recidivism is a big problem here. Prison teaches criminals to be more effective criminals.
>>
>>121924162
Your whole argument hinges on wishful thinking, that the universe will magically conform to your desires, just because you have wants. I'm impressed by how naive and weak you are.

>A bullet through the head is a quick and dirty, tried and true technique.

Considering it takes 20+ years to get them to that point, its not very quick ro cheap at all.
>>
>>121924578
What's your point, exactly? That just because some faggot only robbed someone once, he isn't a piece of trash?
>>
>>121923060
That's why I never did it on the same road as anyone else. If I risk my own life, my casualty is acceptable to me. Other people are at more risk at an actual racetrack.
>>
>>121924099
>punish the crime they commit
Or stop it before it happens.
>>
>>121924406
>because their heroes in the media and music industry tell them to
So don't you agree that funding some decent education system would help them develop a -- well -- culture of legality?
In the end, it all breaks down to culture. You can keep reforming the jailing system, or imprisoning them to no end... but at the end of the day the cat is still out of the bag and shitting all over the place.

Currently you have a system that, no matter what, keeps re-spawning criminals... not necessarily importing them.

In order to stop the re-spawn, I suggest you try the untried, i.e. something that Americans hardly appreciate: funding public schools (not single individuals... just hire more teachers, pay them State money... train them... spend money on the training of people all around the place -- they don't even need to be black in first place).

I mean, all other solutions failed... so why not trying this thing? I promise you you won't become a full-fledged socialist State.
>>
>>121924922
>That's why I never did it on the same road as anyone else.
Just because you didn't see anyone doesn't mean they can't be there. You're not infallible, you could easily miss it. You could kill someone doing that.
>>
>>121924795
But he only assraped a 8 year old boy once! He's a good boy and dindu nuffins. Let's emulate Italy and let the guy walk free.
>>
>>121923082
My dalliances with speed aren't even an extreme example. The real world is a scary place, anon.
>>
>>121924534
>raping someone is not a mistake
>raping someone is a choice
According to your legal system, it appears it's the woman choice anyway: it is up to her to decide whether she's been raped or not.
Are you scared now, anon?
>>
>>121924728
No, my argument that we need to eliminate, not house criminals. I'm making an argument and providing that housing is expensive. If my argument is wishful thinking, then so is gravity, faggot.
>>
>>121924550
>I'd rather be wrecked by sisters.
The Olsen sisters!
>>
>>121925034
>So don't you agree that funding some decent education system would help them develop a -- well -- culture of legality?

They fucking have one but they trash the fucking school every time we rebuild one. Holy fuck, will you stupid fucking foreigners stop talking about a nation you know nothing about?
>>
>>121911838
You sound like every overly scared 90s mom ever.
>>
>>121923098
...or one girl with hurt feelings away from being a sex offender forever.
>>
>>121923135
I will, someday. So will you.
>>
>>121924609
>Every fucking American that hates the legal system (and isn't Juan or Tyrone) tends to be an addict.
Well, count me as an exception. Oh wait, you didn't actually provide proof that isn't anecdotal... Your argument is invalid, moran.
>>
>>121925184
>The real world is a scary place, anon.

Shut the fuck up, kiddo. How fucking old are you, faggot? You act like your vehicle is a hot wheels car and you get a rush from speeding like a kid on a roller-coaster. What a faggot. Top kek.
>>
>>121925233
>any state spending money on education
LOL

Yeah, right.
>>
>>121925189
Not really, I'm married and I don't fuck other women, so...
>>
FUCK ME!
I GOT TO THE END OF THIS THREAD!

ALL THOSE REPLIES!
NOT TO MENTION THE (YOU)S!

I'M GOING TO BED NOW. IT'S A QUARTER TO 3 AM...

THANK YOU EVERYONE THIS WAS THE BEST THREAD ON POL IN A LONG TIME.

Not that I dislike Pepe and the Trump Army... but sometimes Shills and Bots always make the same fucking thread.

This time we tried something different!

Thank you everyone for your thoughtful and bla, bla, bla contributions. I will respect your viewpoint and bla bla bla dialogue is a wonderful thing.

----------just joking. You're all fags anyway. :^)
>>
>>121923332
Of everything I've written here, my little "aside" joke triggered the most people.
>>
>>121925435
Lies. I know you're a junkie that why you're crying about drug users getting locked up. Only dopeheads do this. I'd know because I've been around your kind before. They're everywhere in the rural midwest.
>>
>>121925545
>being married
>not fucking other women
What a sad life, anon.

Btw: Tits or GTFO.
*her* tits, of course.

Share the wife, come on! If you don't share, pleasure is halved!
>>
>>121924032
Possibly, but it's not impossible. I'm not saying it should worry you, only that "fuck those guys" isn't a very american response to this issue. It's unlikely for me too, but no one is truly exempt.
>>
>>121925517
What shithole do you live in? Louisiana or some shit?
>>
>>121926067
No one is saying "fuck those innocent guys in prison" you fucking mong.
>>
>>121925547
You made a lost of posts about a nation you've never been to. It's like you watched a Michael Moore movie and believed every word unquestionably.
>>
>>121925698
I don't actually use drugs. You're argument is double invalid.
Also, that's a bit of a genetic fallacy, anyway. The only part of the American justice system that I like is this rights that are constantly being bombarded. One quick bullet for each inmate will solve our prison problem. Drug users that do not violate the NAP should not be a part of that system. Those that do violate the NAP are an exception.
Thread posts: 348
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.