[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This live mma podcast is suddenly promoting alt-right talking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: studboy radio.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px)
studboy radio.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
This live mma podcast is suddenly promoting alt-right talking points and cultural differences. What do you have to say for yourselves?
>>
Interesting times are ahead
>>
Right now discussing european and sub-saharan african iq levels.

https://youtu.be/MpU0KD-hrg4
>>
>>121794004

it's almost like we have been biting our tounge for the last 7 decades and are just now speaking openly and freely about obvious universal truths.
>>
just call in and speak your piece 9164077179
>>
I love this podcast I'm a huge TAM fan. Urijah Faber went to high school with me but I haven't seen him on the show in a while.
>>
I guess this was inevitable. This JUST BLEED sport attracted alt-right conservative people and RIGHT FUCKING NOW the sports stars are openly talking racial differences like IQ levels on an mma podcast. Truly the best time line.

It went from an mma podcast to basically a /pol/ podcast. MMA coach started quoting stephen molyneux.
>>
Brendan Schaub is the pinnacle of MMA intelligencia. Would love to hear him opine on race and IQ.
>>
Woah just tried watching but this dude started cussing and I don't want to hear that language.
>>
>>121795261
That's why I like Schaub, you can't tell what the hell he is.
>>
>>121795449
Wait, you thought he was BLACK?
>>
>>121795449
>>121795546
He's 15% black
>>
>>121795261
>Schaub
>Intelligent

I'm guessing this is sarcasm, hard to tell through text sometimes.
>>
>>121795730
No sarcasm here.
>>
>>121795781
b8
>>
>>121795947
>>
so /pol/ is just riding with the alt-right stamp now?
the term was literally created by hillary and her goons to describe cringelords who worship faggots like milo over on r_donald, is that what this place has become
>>
>mma podcast
>btfo'ing sjw
>btfo antifa

what a time to be alive
>>
>>121795449
Sure you can. He's a mongrel.
>>
Andre Fili praising TRUMP!
>>
>>121796371
>created by hillary

lol i feel like im on breitbart
>>
>tattoos
>thin wrist
>fuk boi hair cut

kek
>>
>>121797141
The fat guy is giving him a redpill suppository.
>>
>>121797007
>007
>>
>>121797007
>>121797568
prove me wrong
>>
File: download (10).jpg (7KB, 264x191px)
download (10).jpg
7KB, 264x191px
>>121796371
Go to 4plebs and search alt right and Richard Spencer you will see it has been around for longer than you think
>>
>>121798350
Richard Spencer coined the term alt-right. Go back to r/TD and worship your based black men in trump hats
>>
>>121794004
Winning and still not tired of it.
>>
Welp, they just named the redpill
>>
>>121794004
the left wanted 'racial awareness' and they got it
>>
>>121795265
Are you for real? How old are you? Do you know what kind of website this is?
>>
>>121803534
GADOOSH
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.