[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Immigrants costs over half of what the native people contributes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: 16906207-fm-ind-2-Denmark.jpg (188KB, 1049x675px) Image search: [Google]
16906207-fm-ind-2-Denmark.jpg
188KB, 1049x675px
For the first time, a European country have conducted and published a calculation of exactly what non-western immigration contributes to our societies, this time taken everything into account (we have done this before, but then some things were left out)

In 2014 people with Danish origin contributed with 56 billion DKK, while non-western immigrants and their descendants had a net loss of 33 billion. Plus that with the net contribution of western immigrants and their descendants, and immigration ends up with a total loss of 28 billion Danish Kroner. Every. Single. Year

In comparison a F35 jet costs the Danish tax payers 1 billion DKK

Source:
https://www.fm.dk/oekonomi-og-tal/oekonomisk-analyse/2017/indvandreres-nettobidrag-til-offentlige-finanser
https://www.fm.dk/~/media/publikationer/imported/2017/indvandreres-nettobidrag-til-offentlige-finanser/indvandreres-nettobidrag-til-de-offentlige-finanser.ashx

No foreign media have taken it up, literally the only English is a side note on this blog

http://investmentwatchblog.com/mass-migration-and-political-correctness-are-threaten-to-destroy-europes-true-cultural-diversity/

Danish articles
http://nyheder.tv2.dk/politik/2017-04-10-indvandrere-og-efterkommere-kostede-statskassen-28-milliarder-paa-et-aar
https://www.b.dk/politiko/nye-tal-saa-meget-koster-indvandringen-danmark
>>
>>121194577
you don't have to be operation paperclip rocket scientist to see that something is rotten in denmark. It's obvious attrition warfare. Of course the problem is that entire layer of society we refer to as government and authority was already compromised in advance. Maybe it's not exactly that. Maybe it's business as usual considering that slavery never really ended, only they had been concocting and implementing different encryptions for it. So they are able to get away with it by keeping lifespan of population shorter than the history they are capable to orwell. So no country for the old man.
>>
>>121194577
tak för informationer!

That's quiet enlightning. I wish our government would conduct something like that, but we both know they never will, since it doesn't fit in their agenda. All we have are numbers that tell us how many have taken 'Harz4' - that is social wellfare, not unemployment ensurance. and only old data as well:

http://www.hartziv.org/news/20101125-hartz-iv-anteil-bei-auslaendern-dramatisch-hoch.html

unusually high are all muslims, with turks beeing 'best' with 26% (still that is a net loss) and worst lebanese with 90%

I wonder
>>
>>121194577
I wonder how greenlanders are counted in your statistik
>>
>>121195493
the real problem starts, when the amount we are able to pay via taxes is smaller than needed for the gibs. will be happening in the next recession
>>
>>121195694
They're Danish citizens and counted as Danish origin.

But buddy, there are less than 40k of them in the world. We can take care of them in return for access to their land
>>
nothing but top fucking keks tonight

never change, yurocucks, never.
>>
Delete this goy
>>
>>121195894
I feel that Danish government is taking steps in the right direction. I'm 100% sure statistics like this couldn't get published in most euro countries.
This should help redpilling
>>
>>121195894
>less than 60k
>>
>>121196194
In those numbers a lot of Danes are represented.
>>
>>121194577
and that's exact same reason why in every other statistic the European immigrants are pooled in to push the meme of the net gain of immigration
>>
>>121195856
nope. the problem starts when man is born into tax. if you didn't agree to pay the tax it's not a tax, but slavery. That is one way such science as theory of relativity as concocted by illiterate con artists as Einstein is being used to enslave the people. They keep lifespan of population short. Shorter than the history they are able to orwell.
>>
How do governments get away with just denying this and telling us that they are a benefit economically? Shouldn't be that hard to find this out, right?
>>
File: postalhilterstach490.jpg (33KB, 490x325px) Image search: [Google]
postalhilterstach490.jpg
33KB, 490x325px
>>121194577
OY VEY !
>>
>>121196488
smoke and mirror. and dont forget the sunk cost fallacy. people will ignore a bad things because of the perceived cost of the consequences that would arise.
>>
bump
>>
File: orcs.jpg (175KB, 679x429px) Image search: [Google]
orcs.jpg
175KB, 679x429px
>>121194577
>what non-western immigration contributes

I understand English isn't your first language, so you may want to double check the meaning of the word "contribute".
>>
>>121197170
You can't have a negative contribution impact on society?
>>
>>121194577
I believe Norway released something similar showing that migrants cost 10% of the total state budget, which is higher than Denmark.

Honestly this whole situation is a joke. Most of these people are not war refugees.
>>
>>121197549
It's understandable, it may sound a bit clunky but it's not grammatically incorrect

A thing can "Contribute to a deficit" which is exactly what you're saying
>>
>>121194577
Wew, thanks for sharing OP. Of course this only confirms the believes most people here already carried, but seeing actual studies bringing out these numbers is quite eye-opening nonetheless.

Is this big news in Denmark, or something you had trouble digging up? I imagine the MSM aren't picking up on it, but information like this can and has to be instrumentalized if you'd want to achieve a wake-up call of some sorts.
>>
File: when a nigger dies.jpg (22KB, 250x296px) Image search: [Google]
when a nigger dies.jpg
22KB, 250x296px
>>121194577
What a hell, have a bump.
>>
File: 1492048828066.jpg (49KB, 468x655px) Image search: [Google]
1492048828066.jpg
49KB, 468x655px
>>121200737

BUT THEY'RE IMMIGRANTS, SHITLORD
>>
Off topic: is it true that Danes sound like drunken Norwegians?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.