[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In this thread I will post quotations narrating the life of Timothy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 85

File: mcveigh37.jpg (5KB, 184x273px) Image search: [Google]
mcveigh37.jpg
5KB, 184x273px
In this thread I will post quotations narrating the life of Timothy McVeigh, from his birth until his death at the age of 33.

I intend to cover:

>his childhood and family
>his school experience
>his years in the army
>his relationship with others
>his experience after leaving the army
>his crime and subsequent time in prison

Please bump to keep the thread alive if it interests you.
>>
>>118541028
OK but please don't make your accent too thick bong boy
>>
File: mcveigh35.jpg (85KB, 928x449px) Image search: [Google]
mcveigh35.jpg
85KB, 928x449px
On Tim's parents

>"To outside observers, they might have seemed like a mis-match. He was shy; she was boisterous. He was quiet; she loved to swap stories and jokes with friends."

On Tim's father teaching his son to ride a bike

>"As Tim caught on he began to ride it by himself, though at first the boy lacked endurance for long rides. But his father found a way around the problem. He tied a rope from his bike to his son's, and spent the weekend afternoons towing Tim happily along behind him. From time to time a plant guard would come out and order them of the property, but Bill and Tim would return"

On young Tim as gentle

>""He had a very gentle way with little kids and he always had a great love of animals," says Liz McDermott, a former next-door neighbor who remembers McVeigh's two cats, Tough Clyde and Shakespeare - in honor of the April 23 birthday he shared with the bard."

24KB, 267x240px
On Timothy's home life as a child

>"Neighborhood boys noticed differences between the McVeighs' home and theirs. Adults were rarely around. Tim never had birthday parties. His chief disciplinarian was his sister Patty, only two years his senior, who summoned his friends' mothers to reprimand the boys when they got out of hand."

On young Tim as a quiet boy

>""He was the quiet one," said the teacher, Coleen Conner. "A lot of the quiet ones are the ones who have ended up doing scary things. You never know what you have sitting in the classroom.""

On Tim's love for animals

>"Tim was playing near the pool when he noticed one of the older neighborhood boys carrying a burlap sack. [...] He watched as the older boy pitched the sack into the pond, where it quickly sank to the bottom. "What was that" Tim asked, running around to the far shore [...] "Those are kittens my cat had," the boy answered in a matter-of-fact tone. For Tim, who loved animals and especially kittens, the realization of what he had witnessed hit him hard. He cried about the incident for days."

On Tim attempting to rescue a baby rabbit

>"Tim walked into his garage and noticed that his own cat had cornered a frightened baby rabbit. The car went for the back of the rabbits neck, fatally wounding the little animal. Tim let out a scream [...] and ran for his parent in tears. "Please," he screamed, "Take the rabbit to a veterinarian hospital! He's hurt!" His parents said they couldn't. After all, it was just a wild rabbit [...] in later years he would point to both incidents as landmarks in his growing awareness that life is about "difficult decisions"."

39KB, 400x300px
On young Tim's first experience of being bullied

>"At ten, Tim had his first bad encounter with a bully. The incident occured in late spring 1978 at Little League baseball practice [...] The bully walked up to Tim and grabbed his baseball cap. Tim tried to retrieve the hat and wound up in a tugging match with the bigger youngster. Then, without warning, the bully wallopped Tim. Stunned, Tim ran to his father's station wagon and hid in the backseat and wept."

On young Tim feeling like a failure

>"He felt like a failure in the yes of his father, who was an accomplished softball player. He lacked the aggressive jock mentality, the muscle coordination, and the size to be a star athlete; he would come to be known as "Noddle McVeigh" because he was as thin as a noodle. And Time was certain that his father was disapponted by his lackluster performance"

On Timothy's parents

>"His parents' troubled marriage ended when McVeigh was 10, and from that point on he lived mostly with his father."

On the reason for Timothy's parents' divorce

>"His [father's] staid style was a factor in the breakup of his marriage to Mildred "Mickey" McVeigh, who considered him "too domesticated," said an acquaintance of hers. "Bill's idea of a Friday night was to have a pizza, watch the ballgame and water his plants," the acquaintance said. Neighbors said Mickey McVeigh often went without her husband to bars, restaurants and clubs."

178KB, 807x935px
>>118541028
aaaaaah those threads
coolyo
*pops beverage, sits back and smiles*
>>
>>118544681
>Neighbors said Mickey McVeigh often went without her husband to bars, restaurants and clubs.
>>
File: mcveigh`15.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
mcveigh`15.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
On the effect of divorce on young Tim

>""I just felt for him," she said. "His mother wasn't around. The father worked nights. The kids were alone. But he never showed any troubled side to me. He never seemed to be affected by it. He was always smiling, always polite." Neighborhood boys noticed differences between the McVeighs' home and theirs. Adults were rarely around. Tim never had birthday parties. His chief disciplinarian was his sister Patty, only two years his senior, who summoned his friends' mothers to reprimand the boys when they got out of hand."

On Tim's relationship with his grandfather Ed

>"In all his life, there was only one person whom Tim could actually and unabashedly say he loved - his paternal grandfather, Ed [...] As grandson and grandfather walked beside the Eerie Canal to a small ravine where they practices target shooting, Grandpa McVeigh offered bits of wisdom his grandson would long remember. This was better than school - his grandfather never took on the formal tone of a teacher, allowing room for a loose, friendly camaraderie to build between them instead."

On Tim experiencing further bullying at school

>"Tim was tiny for his age, and no match or the two [fellow students] when they grabbed hold of him. Before he knew what was happening they flipped him upside down and carried him over to a stall, headed for what the other kids called a "swirlie""

On young Tim's experience in his neighbourhood

>"Scrawny, slight and uncoordinated, McVeigh always was one of the last picked for a team, but nonetheless showed up for neighborhood games. He could barely skate but constantly geared up for pick-up hockey matches on the pond by his childhood home. "We used to push him around-you know, pick on him," his neighbor John Waugh said"

103KB, 1280x720px
>>118544681
>>118546007
Remember, early and often.
>>
Whatever happened to his sexy sister?

Hope she didn't marry a nigger or something.
>>
File: mcveigh32.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
mcveigh32.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
On Tim's romantic life in highschool

>"McVeigh apparently had no high school girlfriends, and none of a dozen contemporaries interviewed can ever remember seeing him at a school party or at the steep banks of the Erie Canal, where town youths gathered to drink and smoke on summer nights."In junior high, he went to a few dances," Morgan said. "But as we got older, I didn't see him at homecoming or anything like that."""

On Tim's love of comic books

>"A devotee of action heroes in comic books, Tim began filling his bedroom with boxes of superhero comics. [...] Each Saturday, Tim would take his five-dollar allowance and head to the Falls [...] to buy the latest editions."

On Tim's highschool experience

>"At Starpoint High School in Lockport, McVeigh stood apart from the shifting constellation of cliques. With few friends [...], he read comics in the library."He was always doing stuff by himself," Waugh said.A bright but undistinguished student, he excelled at one subject: the impersonal, analytical skill of computer programming. "It came as a natural thing to him," his teacher Ross Wakeman said.""

On Tim finally standing up to his bullies

>"As he grew older and more self-confident, Tim began finding it in himself to stand up to bullies.His old childhood friend Todd Carter, marvelled at Tim's growing confidence; the bullies still knew him as skinny "Noodle McVeigh," but Tim had learned how to back them off with an angry look or a few chosen words. "Go fuck yourself!" Tim would scream, and it usually worked."

This anon is a British government propagandist who made threads like this every day a few months ago. All of his information is overwhelmingly cartoonshly slanted against the subject. It is unquestioningly establishmentarian and ignorant of holes in the establishment story. It is often unprovable and highly emotional. Did you know Ted Kaczynski got off to torturing beloved family dogs? This guy does, even though nobody else knew that, because he made it up.
HEY GCHQ
POSTING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER IS SPAM
REGARDLESS OF IDEOLOGY
You don't control the conversation any more.
>>
>>118547698

are you going to continue or what, faggot?
>>
File: mcveigh3.jpg (45KB, 500x331px) Image search: [Google]
mcveigh3.jpg
45KB, 500x331px
On Tim's affection for computers

>"Tim had converted his bedroom into a makeshift computer lab. Long before the Internet became common in American homes, he owned not one but two Commodore 64s; with Bill's blessing, he had his room outfitted with extra electrical outlets and phone jacks. Among his cyber-friends, Tim became known as "The Wanderer", a handle borrowed from the old rock-and-roll song by Dion.

On Tim as a hacker

>"Tim and some friends organized a primitive chat room in the bowels of a school computer [...] They hacked into school computers at the Orleans-Niagara vocational high school, then a Defense Department [...] at the White Sands Missile Range in New Mexico. The teenage hackers found the nascent Internet technology fascinating - and, for Tim at least, a welcome respite from a family life from which he felt increasingly disconnected."

________

On Tim fearing being arrested for hacking

>"one day, out of the blue, an unexpected message appeared on their monitors. [...] YOU ARE ALL ON THIS SYSTEM ILLEGALLY [...] WE HAVE TRACED YOUR PHONES AND THE AUTHORITIES HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED. [...] The next day he was so nervous he refused to take out the garbage, afraid that the authorities monitoring his house would be lying in wait to arrest him. For days, it took all his courage to leave the house and go to school - until one of his hacker friends confessed that it was all a prank."

>>
Very unlikely she mudsharked. She may have been more based than him. When i brought up Rush Limbaugh she looked me straight in the eye and said he should be shot. Remember this was 90s.

Its possible he learned his views from her. But ive been to his town, too.
>>
File: mcveigh10.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
mcveigh10.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
On Tim's life after leaving highschool

>"He quit his Burger King job, sold his two computers, and spent the money on his car. He also spent a lot of time lying around the house, doing nothing. [...] But what may have seemed like laziness was really a period of deep reflection. For the first time in his life, Tim was reading widely, and really beginning to think about himself and his place in the world."

On Tim attending a local college

>"Tim entered Bryant & Stratton expecting to devote himself entirely to a computer-programming curriculum. But the shool had other plans. [...] students were now required to add core academic courses - English, math, and the like [...] The school required all new students to take a lengthy math aptitude exam. Another waste of time, he thought. [...] A week later the instructor announced the results to the class. "There's one person who got ninety-nine on the rest," she said. "Nobody else got over eighty." [...] After a buildup worthy of a drumroll, the teacher finally identified the math whiz: "And the student with the ninety-nine [...] is Tim McVeigh."

On Tim dropping out of college

>"Before long, Tim quit [...] and went back to work at another Burger King. "Classes are just too boring," he told his father. [...] But there was another motive behind Tim's decision to drop out of college. Always careful about money, he felt sorry for his father, who had given him eight hundred dollars to cover the balance of tuition not covered by the modest scholarship."

Also by happenstance, i got to speak with an FBI agent about her. Not in depth, but he said "shes a believer" but ultimately not connected.
>>
Tim did nothing wrong.
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 629x726px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 629x726px
Bumping
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 568x1008px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 568x1008px
>>118550284
CRITICAL BUMP
>>
File: Barbarian_diablo_II.gif (190KB, 97x203px) Image search: [Google]
Barbarian_diablo_II.gif
190KB, 97x203px
>>118550284

bump
>>
Quiet, autistic, above average intelligent young white men are some of the most dangerous men on the planet. Most have a built up rage inside them from being bullied and not getting any sex. Almost every single one was a virgin.

I think at age 20 every male should have to do a lie detector test, asked if they are still a virgin. If so, they need to be placed into work camps or jailed.
>>
>>118541028
you made this exact thread weeks ago.. what's your point?
>>
File: mcveigh25.jpg (25KB, 395x594px) Image search: [Google]
mcveigh25.jpg
25KB, 395x594px
On Tim acquiring guns

>"In the months before his nineteenth birthday, he applied for a pistol permit, approaching his old neighbours to vouch for his character and sign the permit application - even though one of them ardently opposed guns. [...] "You don't need a gun," Liz responded, "Guns only kill people." Tim smiled and explained his reasons. He wasn't planning to kill anyone, he reassured her."

On Tim's first encounter with race relations

>"In the all of 1987, he landed a job with the Burke Armored Car service in Buffalo. [...] at age nineteen, [he] got his first exposure to racism during those armored-car runs through the city. [...] his white co-workers spared little sympathy for the [...] minorities who lived in the area. [...] As the months passed, this casual attitude of scorn or Buffalo's black community was adopted by McVeigh."

On Tim's new nickname

>"His friends called him "The Kid" as in "Billy the Kid". Once, as a joke, he showed up at work dressed like a gunslinger, a bandolier filled with shotgun shells strapped around his chest."

4KB, 174x290px
>>118551151
OP here. The last time I made a thread about McVeigh was in August 2016, but I admitted then that my research was poor and promised to post another. This is it.

On Tim joining the military

>""Blood makes the grass grow!" recruits were taught to chant. "Kill! Kill! Kill!" [...] McVeigh had to fight to keep from smirking as the recruits around him got whipped into a frenzy. [...] "If somebody put a video camera on that, they would thin it was a bunch of sickos" [McVeigh said]."

On Tim's relationship with his fellow soldiers

>"Many of McVeigh's pals would spend their weekend nights out drinking, chasing women, and gawking at strippers in nightspots near the base. Some would come back so drunk they would be urinating on one another. McVeigh rarely went out, and he did - occasionally trying to score with women - his clumsy approach rarely served him well.

On Tim's time spent alone at base

>"He drove soldiers for a fee to and from bars in nearby Junction City, but he rarely stayed, spurning alcohol and women. Instead, he read survivalist magazines and watched videos such as the 1983 Cold War fantasy "Red Dawn" -- he rented it four times -- about Midwestern high-school teenagers taking on the Soviet army."

__________"
>>
>>118549305

They took all of her books?

Hope they gave them back.
>>
>>118541028
I think Tim was disillusioned by his service in the military, he was probably a lot like most of us vets. We went in wanting to serve our nation and instead got fucked around by the hidden political nature of the military command usually at the expense of your patriotic ideals. Maybe he was just lost after he got out and when he saw the govt shitting on the people he meant to serve, he decided to stand on his own. If it wasn't for my wife, I might of ended up the same way to be honest.
>>
>>118551070

It's true but you can't be serious? I hope. Because I'd be one I guess. I mean I've tried. I went to talk to one was approaching from behind and she bent down and picked up two rocks while looking at me lol.

It was a middle aged one though. I only have a chance with the 18-20 age range anything out of that is bitchy beyond all belief. Or maybe not even a chance. I've never fucked any. But I've been to a bonfire at least.
>>
take the mcveigh pill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vgfi1QZILxk
>>
>>118541028
keep going dude this is a good thread
>>
>>118551070
What a retarded idea.
>>
File: mcveigh39.jpg (4KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
mcveigh39.jpg
4KB, 298x169px
On Tim as a leading soldier

>"In one life-fire competition, McVeigh dropped jaws all over the base when he scored 998 out of a possible 1,000. The competition scored gunners on more than just accuracy: points were also awarded or speed in recognizing targets and for following the proper procedure. [...] His superiors at Fort Riley picked McVeigh as the top gunner among the approximately 120 Bradley gunners on the base."

On Tim's first kill during the Gulf War

>"From his position roughly nineteen football fields away, McVeigh fired, hitting the soldier in the chest. The man's upper body exploded. [...] The same shot, a 25mm high-explosive round with the power of a small grenade, killed another Iraqi soldier who was standing a few feet away."

On Tim's moral dilemma having killed an Iraqi soldier

>"In a way it had been a great thrill, putting his skills to the test and succeding. But later, as he reflected on his actions, McVeigh found that his first taste of killing left him angry and uncomfortable. [...] The carnage and the sadness he saw [...] left him with a feeling of sorrow for the Iraqis. He saw the faces of broken Iraqi POWs [...] horribly wounded enemy soldiers, some of them without arms or legs, trying to crawl along the sand."

On Tim reflecting on his actions during the war

>"McVeigh felt as if he were one of the bullies, one of a type he had reviled since childhood. Beating the Iraqis was almost too easy."

>>
File: mcveigh29.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
mcveigh29.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
On McVeigh disobeying a command not to feed Iraqi peasants

>"McVeight decided to violate that rule one day after observing a poor family. [...] "I took a case of MREs, one of those big cans of fruit cocktail, and a gallon can of applesauce." McVeigh figured the nervous Iraqi mother would "freak out" if he approached her with the cases of food. So he gently placed the cases down on the road and slowly backed away gesturing at the woman that it was all right to take the food."

On Timothy saving a fellow soldier's life

>"Rodriguez recalled how, during the 1991 gulf war, McVeigh came to the aid of a fellow soldier who was hit by shrapnel and severely wounded. McVeigh "basically saved his life," Rodriguez said."

On McVeight returning to special forces training at Fort Riley

>"Battle buddies quickly sensed that something had changed in McVeigh. He didn't seem like the same guy. He still excelled in his duties, especially gunnery. But his gung-ho attitude was slowly giving away to bitterness, anger and a desire for isolation. Bruce Williams, the soldier who'd seen McVeigh as the second coming of "Iron Mike", noticed that the sergeant was spending a lot of time alone in his room, playing video games."

The OP is only posting information gained from books and online sources. Of course some of it is slanted, still good information.
>>
>>118555000

nice digits. keep going
>>
File: mcveigh24.jpg (16KB, 270x325px) Image search: [Google]
mcveigh24.jpg
16KB, 270x325px
On McVeigh falling out with black soldiers

>"one day [...] McVeigh couldn't get into the trunk of his car. Perhaps one of the black guys could teach him how to break into a car trunk with a screwdriver, McVeigh joked. "You white cracker," one of the black men said to McVeigh. "You nigger!" McVeigh fired back. [...] another soldier overheard the exchange and was upset enough to report it to a superior."

On McVeigh purchasing a WHITE POWER tshirt to wear on base

>"Why would a non-racist want a WHITE POWER tshirt? McVeigh maintains tit was intended to protest what he saw as a growing double standard in the army. [...] "I wanted to make a point," he said. "Black guys were wearing 'Black Power' T-shirts on the base. They weren't supposed to. I wanted to see what would happen if I wore the 'White Power' T-shirt."

On one soldier's memory of Timothy

>"There were things we never knew about him because he was so much to himself, and I wonder if there must've been an emptiness there," said Anderson. "He was always the perfect soldier, uniform always perfect, and yet here's this guy who I don't know if he ever had a date. One side is outstanding and another side so lacking. It makes me think the Army filled a lot of voids, and when he no longer had the Army, he had to fill the void with something.""

22KB, 421x493px
>>118541028
were you the same guy that did the thread on the Unabomber, because if you are all I want to say is that was awesome. Really great stuff dude, keep it up
>>
>he felt sorry for his father, who had given him eight hundred dollars to cover the balance of tuition not covered by the modest scholarship

That white privilege
>>
>>118557154
Fucking cis
>>
>>118543432
>>""He was the quiet one," said the teacher, Coleen Conner. "A lot of the quiet ones are the ones who have ended up doing scary things. You never know what you have sitting in the classroom.""
The funny thing about that is the ones you actually need to watch out for are boisterous and charming.

>>118546007
>>118547698
>>118544681
>>118543432
It is kinda funny though just how many parallels there are between the archetypal feel thread story and his life assuming this isn't a load of shit.
>quiet kid
>parents split because the mother is a whore
>etc
>>
File: mcveigh22.jpg (25KB, 390x408px) Image search: [Google]
mcveigh22.jpg
25KB, 390x408px
On Tim returning to his hometown

>"McVeigh had high expectations for his future as he returned home to Pendleton. He felt he had a lot to offer the world. After all, he had gone off to war and come back a hero. [...] But it didn't work out that way. Western New York , its economy still struggling as it had been when he went off to the Army, didn't have much to offer McVeigh - a realization that hit him hard. The next thirteen months in Pendleton would turn out to be the most dissapointing time of his lie, and it would drive him into a deep depression."

>"In the evenings after work, McVeigh would talk at home with his father and a fellow auto worker who often stopped by. Tim vented frustration, saying he felt he was going nowhere. He complained that he was unemployable except at jobs that paid "no money," the friend recalled -- exactly the fate the two older men had feared for their children."

On Timothy's life leading to his joining the military

>"He hit the job market in the mid-1980s as it ran out of room for young men with blue-collar skills. Aware of affirmative action for women and minorities, he began to feel shortchanged as a white male. He worked dead-end jobs, voiced fears of going nowhere, tried a well-trod escape route -- the Army -- but bailed out as the military downsized with the fall of communism. Like millions in his generation, he ended up back home as an adult, a man sleeping in a boy's room, headed exactly where he'd feared: nowhere."

On Timothy's bedroom decoration

>"Jurors were shown a photograph of McVeigh's bedroom in the house and Burr pointed out that the sheets on the bed were decorated with the cartoon cat Garfield dressed in military fatigues. Across the courtroom, McVeigh smiled."

It's been forever but do you remember what she was looking for? I don't expect specific titles but genre or subject matters?
>>
I'm reading this, interesting
>>
File: mcveigh12.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
mcveigh12.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
On Tim returning to work as a security guard

>"While on guard duty one day at Niagara Falls Convention Centre, he was accused of snapping at a young woman who lacked proper identification to go into a restricted area. The woman complained that McVeigh had told her to "get the fuck out of here." [...] He began to request guard posts that would give him least possible exposure to the public, asking for out-of-the-way stations when he had to work World Wrestling Federation matches, Monster Truck competitions, and other such events."

On Timothy's anger and failed attempts to find a girlfriend

>"The long hours in a dead-end job, the feeling that he did not have a home and his failure to establish a relationship with a woman brought McVeigh to the breaking point. He sought romance, but was rejected by his co-worker Andrea Peters and still felt nervous around women. He felt he brought too much pain to his loved ones. He grew angry and frustrated at his difficulties acquiring a girlfriend and took up obsessive gambling. Unable to pay back gambling debts, he took a cash advance and then stiffed the credit card company. He then began looking for a state without heavy government regulation or high taxes."

On Timothy's anger towards women

>"[One co-worker] also observed in McVeigh both anger and indifference toward women. A woman once passed her phone number to the co-worker, seeking a date with McVeigh. "He looked at the piece of paper and just ripped it to pieces," the co-worker recalled."

>>118558278
Extremely typical of western ny. Veterans were and are considered poor job candidates. Employers point blank tell vet job seekers they consider no military experience to be relevant and many privately discriminate against them because of presumed political leanings.
>>
File: wait.gif (3MB, 614x428px) Image search: [Google]
wait.gif
3MB, 614x428px
>>118541028
bumping

Keep 'em coming
>>
it is another time for these type of thread again thanks friendo
>>
File: 1485544640417.jpg (189KB, 648x691px) Image search: [Google]
1485544640417.jpg
189KB, 648x691px
>>118541028
I idolize this man desu
he was a true patriot who's only crime was opposing an oppressive regime
>>
continue please
>>
>>118559575
Why do employers do that in New York?
>>
>>118541028
thanks friendo
>>
File: ancap pepe.jpg (38KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
ancap pepe.jpg
38KB, 480x480px
>>118559330
>He then began looking for a state without heavy government regulation or high taxes
>>
>>118559912
and safe from nuclear attack
>>
>>118558757
It has been forever. I dont recall many but i do recall Turner Diaries because that was in news and she said thats the first i ought to read. She would get right up to the line of opening up then stop. Remember she was actively under investigation and in the public eye. She liked me but didnt know if she could trust me.
>>
File: assdasdfdas.jpg (59KB, 310x766px) Image search: [Google]
assdasdfdas.jpg
59KB, 310x766px
bumping a quality thread with some relevant OC i first posted a couple days ago
>>
File: mcveigh34.jpg (5KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
mcveigh34.jpg
5KB, 247x204px
On Tim's "breakdown"

>"One cold and snowy winter day [...] McVeigh bottomed out. Dressed only in sweatpants, not even bothering to throw on a shirt, or socks, he hurried out of his father's house in a state of panic and despair. He climbed into his Spectrum. [...] The speedy little car carried him to the one place on earth where he had always found comfort: the home of Ed McVeigh. Tears streaming down his face, McVeigh knocked on his grandfather's door. [...] Are you in trouble with the law?" inquired Ed. "Do I need to call someone?". "No." McVeigh searched in vain for the right words to explain what was going on inside him. "Just leave me alone. I'll get through it." Tim headed upstairs to the room he had so often stayed in while visiting his grandfather. As he lay there, he was overcome by dark thoughts. He considered killing himself, and only stopped because he knew how much it would hurt his grandfather. [...] When he awoke, Ed was no longer there. He had left his grandson alone to sort things out. The young man appreciated beyond words the compassion the old man had shown just by opening his door, welcoming him inside, and leaving him alone to think."

On Tim's frustration with civilian life

>"when you come back to the world, everything is different," McVeigh observer: "You've seen the extremes, experienced the ultimate highs, lows, and realities. Who gives a shit about conversation about weather, or about who's late for work, or who stubbed their toe? The daily grind, all of a sudden, has gotten much more intolerable. Normal coffeepot conversation becomes intolerably boring. You separate yourself from these encounters, and from people, to escape."

>>
Oh also i sold her Behold a Pale Horse by Cooper
>>
>>118560444
"when you come back to the world, everything is different," McVeigh observer: "You've seen the extremes, experienced the ultimate highs, lows, and realities. Who gives a shit about conversation about weather, or about who's late for work, or who stubbed their toe? The daily grind, all of a sudden, has gotten much more intolerable. Normal coffeepot conversation becomes intolerably boring. You separate yourself from these encounters, and from people, to escape."

I feel like this already, i can't image what the army would do to me
>>
>>118560563
Ok, sounds fucked up, the shit-libs are so anti-patriot they will not hire soldiers. What's wrong with them. In my country soldiers get respect for the most part.
>>
I like you OP

I saved all your posts from the Kaczinsky thread you did a few months ago
>>
>>118541028
FUCK YES OP

BUMP BUMP BUMP
>>
>>118560351
You think him and Ted K. are friends? They both have a cell in ADX Florence.
>>
File: killedOklahoma1.jpg (86KB, 564x742px) Image search: [Google]
killedOklahoma1.jpg
86KB, 564x742px
>>118541028
>>
File: ADX.CELL.DESIGN.svg.png (299KB, 1263x1034px) Image search: [Google]
ADX.CELL.DESIGN.svg.png
299KB, 1263x1034px
>>118561168
>

ADX Florence is hell on earth. 23 hours a day in pic related. 1 hour a day outside, alone, in what essentially amounts to a dog line.
>>
File: pic_victims_tx700.jpg (158KB, 1244x700px) Image search: [Google]
pic_victims_tx700.jpg
158KB, 1244x700px
>>118561287
More victims
>>
>>118561287
Now post the waco children.
>>
Im out.
>>
>>118561287
>>118561445
>caring about statist lives
>>
>>118561452
Ha. Also been down there....
>>
File: victim.jpg (23KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
victim.jpg
23KB, 360x360px
>>118561452
Sure. Start a thread.
>>
>>118561168
Can they recieve letters? I sent one to Ulbricht but I think they need some too
>>
>>118561430
Yeah i agree, but most of the millions of us prisoners receive the exact same routine. Since they are both on bombers row, they can surely communicate by some means.
>>
>>118541028
the third guy was a mossad, the op was to
stop the militia movement cranking up
in michigan our guy was mark scott the smartest man id ever known.
>>
File: mcveigh1.jpg (5KB, 190x265px) Image search: [Google]
mcveigh1.jpg
5KB, 190x265px
On Tim attempting to woo a female co-worker

>"He spent some time pursuing Andrea Peters, the office worker at Burns [security] [...] in the evenings they continued their conversations by phone from their homes, often for hours on end. He sometimes mentioned his mother, Mickey, calling her a "whore" and a "bitch", and blamed her for breaking up the family. "He was so mad at her and he felt bad for his dad," Andrea recalled [...] When McVeigh learned that she was fond of strawberries, he even headed out to Bill's garden and raided the berry patch; the next day Andrea found a bucket of berries beneath her desk. But unlike McVeigh, Andrea was interested only in friendship."

On Tim discussing conspiracy theories with his younger sister

>"McVeigh's disdain for government was building. [...] [he] read about the Rockefeller family, and how U.S. currency was once backed by gold until the gold standard had been scuttled in favor of paper money that McVeigh viewed as worthless. [...] The brother and sister's discussions sprawled in myriad directions, from the Bible to the pyramid and its crowning all-seeing eye on the back of the dollar bill."

On Tim's decision to leave his hometown

>"He later realized that his gambling addition was self-destructive, almost suicidal, a sign that his life had reached rock bottom. He hated his job and was arguing with co-workers. He still felt lost in his old hometown. With no prospects for romance or advancement in his life, for the first time Tim McVeigh started feeling toward life itself. He'd tried to embrace the play-by-the-rules life that his father and so many McVeighs before him had lived, but McVeigh knew he could no longer stomach it. He had to make a change, or he'd be suffocated by the repetition of ordinary life."

10KB, 234x250px
>>118561287
>>118561445
>>118561814
> leaf
>>
File: Oklahoma.jpg (34KB, 246x365px) Image search: [Google]
Oklahoma.jpg
34KB, 246x365px
>>118561602
>>118561971
>>
>>118561893
I think so. Check the adx florence and Bureau of Prisons websites.
>>
>>118562066
Yes we are aware that people died senpai
>>
File: justice.jpg (48KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
justice.jpg
48KB, 640x427px
>>118562066
These words were spray-painted onto a building by rescue workers across the street from the building.

>>118562238
Good. Seems crazy but I wasn't sure.
>>
File: 1485102034473s.jpg (9KB, 250x232px) Image search: [Google]
1485102034473s.jpg
9KB, 250x232px
>>118559575
why would veterans be discriminated against in western new york, aka scenic rural bumfuckistan, USA?
>>
>>118562066
>>118562329
Cry your crocodile tears more intensely, shill.

>>118561898
>most of the millions of us prisoners receive the exact same routine

Not exactly.

> [ADX Flordence requires] inmates to remain in solitary confinement for 22 to 23 hours each day, and [prohibits] communal dining, exercise, and religious services

> all cells are soundproofed to prevent prisoners from communicating with each other via Morse code

From a former prisoner:
> Every single thing, made out of concrete. The walls, floor, the desk, the sink, even the bed — a slab of concrete. Then you get a little fortified [recreation cage] that’s outside that you get to go walk around in for an hour a day.

> If your rec time happened to line up, you might be able to see [other prisoners] through the fence of your rec area. The closest human contact you could get was what we called “finger handshakes” through the fence
>>
>>118561893
Ted Kaczynski #04475–046
Federal ADX Supermax
5880 State Highway 67
Florence, Co. 81226
>>
File: mcveigh5.jpg (32KB, 300x350px) Image search: [Google]
mcveigh5.jpg
32KB, 300x350px
>>118561168
OP here. I will cover their relationship later on.

>>118561287
I don't want to discourage anything, but please don't spam these as there are a lot of victims and the thread will die very soon if you do.

On Tim's "odyssey" across the United States

>"The time he'd spent working construction [with a relative] in Florida was hardly enough to lure him back; he had to move on. And so he packed up his car and took off - on an odyssey that would take him to forty of the fifty states within the ensuing twenty-six months."

On Tim's hatred of California

>"McVeigh found kindred spirits everywhere; the land was teeming with people with antigovernment views, especially in the western states. The farther west he drove, he noticed, the less respect people seemed to have for the federal government - at least until you got to what McVeigh called "The Peopls's Socialist Republic of California."

On Tim attending gun shows across the country

>"McVeigh was making himself a fixture on the gun-show circuit, and he was in his element. Walking around the big country fair buildings or rented halls where the shows were held, he encountered all kinds of items for sale, from guns to turkey calls to anti-Clinton bumper stickers to Adolf Hitler wall clocks to Hitler Youth posters."

>>
>>118561963
There is, the subjects of the books she was replacing. Most were only available from Birchers in Wisconsin IIRC
>>
>>118560965
Could you link an imgur post or an archive of that thread?
>>
File: 1485979916952.png (263KB, 1024x439px) Image search: [Google]
1485979916952.png
263KB, 1024x439px
>>118562821
What are you writing to Tim about? If i may ask.
>>
>>118563100
*Ted, i meant of course
>>
The more I read about this Tim McVeigh guy the more he seems like a complete loser.
>>
File: 74f.png (127KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
74f.png
127KB, 640x479px
>>118562821
Could you send him physical copies of these memes? K thanks
>>
>>118562556
In that period i was also a vet but in cities.
The rural places were imploding and never had much going for them to begin with.
So you wound up in dead end jobs. Most of the old guy security guards and state workers are gulf war vets.
Meanwhile the ones that stayed took what was worthwhile or left altogether. Most everyone left.
>>
File: 278.png (157KB, 584x932px) Image search: [Google]
278.png
157KB, 584x932px
>>118562821
>>
>>118562614

I heavily doubt the sound proofness, dead of night would be quiet enough to hear things very faint, but perhaps bomber row has stupid over design.
>>
>>118562556
Oh also mcveigh was in buffalo, not rural
>>
>>118551070
Hello tumblr.
>>
File: mcveigh27.jpg (15KB, 449x225px) Image search: [Google]
mcveigh27.jpg
15KB, 449x225px
On Tim visiting Waco and reaction to the siege

>"the Davidians had fallen. Tim McVeight, who almost never cried, found that tears were streaming down his cheeks. When federal agents later raised their own flag over the smoldering ruins, McVeigh's anger neared the point of exploding. *People died in that house,* he thought. *How crude and ruthless and coldblooded can these guys be?*?"

On Tim's further thoughts about Waco

>"The government's use of CS gas, the tear gas McVeigh had been doused with as a soldier, enraged him. The memory of his own experience with the gas made the thought of using it on women and children unbearable to him. To McVeigh, Waco epitomized the arrogance of federal law-enforcement agents in dealing with the public [...] In his mind, it was the ultimate bully attack. [...] McVeigh grew more certain that the government - just as it had in Idaho at Randy Weaver's Ruby Ridge cabin - was engaged in a massive whitewash to exonerate the agents who had led the charge."

On Tim publicizing his views

>"McVeigh used every avenue he could think of to publicize his views. He changed the greeting of his answering machine every couple of weeks, often quoting snippets from Patrick Henry: "I have but one lamp by which my feed are guided, and that is the lamp of history", callers heard McVeigh intone when he wasn't available to take a call. "There is no way of judging the future but by the past." "Give me liberty or give me death."

>>118541028
This Tim (r.i.p) seems like a nice guy here.
but if i were american and raised in the us iwould consider him an unfriendly boring fag.
thank god i am Algerian today.
>>
>>118563184
I don't know yet but I am writing to Tim about how he is not forgotten and to stay strong however he can. Standing up to the leviathan that is the state isn't easy.
>>118563334
>>118563387
kek that seems appropriate. I might
>>
>>118563100
Just have his out going mail flagged inspector sven.
>>
>>118564106
who r u guys talking about
>>
>wow my government is such a fucking asshole

>let me just kill 168 people most of whom are most likely innocent and didn't do anything deserving death to show that the government is wrong
>>
>>118564354
lmao this would make for a great strawman meme
>>
>>118551070

Nonsense. These boys are pure raw potential that can develop any number of ways with the right environment and mentoring. Neglect them and treat them poorly, raise them in broken homes; then yes, maybe you have a mass murderer on your hands. Raised well, these are the men are on the forefront of technological innovation.
>>
>>118564354
>if you kill your enemy they win!
>>
>>118564354

are leafs even human
>>
File: mcveigh31.gif (34KB, 288x200px) Image search: [Google]
mcveigh31.gif
34KB, 288x200px
On Tim's struggle with suicidal thoughts

>"in this letter to [his sister] Jennifer, McVeigh was compelled to reveal a struggling side to himself. He described his suicidal state of mind [...] He had "an urgent need for someone in the family to understand me." [...]""

On Tim as an outlaw

>" He told Jennifer that he had come to consider himself an outlaw, and that if she wanted a clear-eyed perspective on America she might have to reconsider her definitions of "good" and "bad". [...] Jennifer had come to accept her brother's secretive ways. She understood why his political views were becoming progressively more extreme. [...] But she loved her brother."

On Tim's growing sense of paranoia

>"Fortier was seeing some unpleasant changes in his friend. McVeigh's house in Golden Valley was increasingly taking on the air of a bunker. In each corner of the house were loaded rifles. In the backyard was what McVeigh described as a bullet berm, a pile of scrap limber fifteen feet long and four feet high, which he'd taken from True Value. The wall of wood would provide a shield if the feds ever started shooting, McVeigh explained."

>>
>>118563937
Roch
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invictus

>Tim's last words
>>
>>118541028
I love these threads
>>
>>118564695
>>118564705
>were everywhere

Elmwood village reporting in
>>
>>118564834
Lancaster Village reporting in
>>
File: 1461272843426.jpg (78KB, 835x776px) Image search: [Google]
1461272843426.jpg
78KB, 835x776px
>>118564354
lol why'd they have a daycare in a government run gun confiscation and dog killing center?
>>
>>118565065
Skip the middleman and just indoctrinate my kids up
>>
>>118560444
based grandfather
>>
File: mcveigh6.jpg (45KB, 589x403px) Image search: [Google]
mcveigh6.jpg
45KB, 589x403px
On Tim roaming around seeking order

>"For all the chaos of his life -- his drives down long highways from Michigan to Florida to Arizona and back, his drifting from trailer parks to motels to homes of Army buddies, his job search leading from nowhere to nowhere -- McVeigh exhibited a deep craving for order.In his mind, McVeigh was struggling to order far-flung events and experiences into an all-encompassing "big picture," as he once called it."

On Tim's politeness

>"Jack Gohn, a neighbor in Arizona for part of 1994, said McVeigh was so "quiet, polite and neat and clean" that "if I had a daughter in that age bracket, I would have introduced them.""

On Tim's father's opinion of his son

>"William McVeigh portrayed his son as a bright person who, as a boy, could never quite succeed either in school or at sports. As an adult, his father said, Timothy McVeigh bounced from job to job because he could not stand pressure, could not take orders and could not handle the responsibilities of day-to-day work. His father said his troubles really began when the Government asked him to give back the extra salary he had been paid by mistake."

On Tim sneaking into Area 51

>"Early, the next morning, at false dawn, he made a second trip up the mountain, hurrying to get a jump on the hot desert sun. [...] Halfway up, he heard the rotors of a helicopter in the distance. There was no doubt in McVeigh's mind it was a government Black Hawk [...] For an instant, he considered taking cover and shooting at the helicopter with his rifle. But he wasn't in combat mode, not yet. [...] Most people, he knew, would have been scared out of their wits by a chopper flying that close, but McVeigh merely raised his free hand and waved to the chopper's crew, taking a little slap at authority. The craft hovered a second longer, then pitched back and left. McVeigh hiked to the top of the hill and snapped his photographs."

I find it horrible that anyone would glorify a terrorist.
>>
File: IMG_1256.jpg (77KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1256.jpg
77KB, 500x375px
>>
>>118561940
There it is, surprised no one has pointed out the red flag of mcveigh feeling pity for muslims
>>
>>118565858
I dont think he is glorifying him. Nobody itt thinks a mass murderer should walk free.

I do think its weird you have dead baby pics on your pc though.
>>
>>118565858
these posts aren't glorifying anything, brainlet
>>
Can we start lynching canadian posters on this board already?
No one shits up a thread like them.
>>
File: mcveigh2.jpg (40KB, 504x706px) Image search: [Google]
mcveigh2.jpg
40KB, 504x706px
On Tim's father noticing a change in his son

>"Bill McVeigh also noticed a renewed intensity in his son's hatred for the government. Whenever President Clinton appeared on television, his son would glare and mutter to himself, "Someone should kill the son of a bitch."

On Tim typing out a letter to federal agents

>"McVeigh would bang out a second, much harsher letter, to which he intended to be found by federal agents. He might likely be dead by the time they read it, he knew, but he was glad to think its anger might outlive his own demise. [...] The letter, laced with expletives, accused federal agents of trampling over the rights of American citizens [...] "ATF, all you tyrannical mother fuckers will swing in the wind one day," McVeigh wrote, "for your treasonous actions against the Constitution of the United States. Remember the Nuremberg War Trials. But...but...but...I only followed orders....Die, you spineless cowardice [sic] bastards."

On Tim saying farewell to his childhood friend

>"McVeigh dissociated himself from his boyhood friend, Steve Hodge, by sending a 23-page farewell letter to him"

>not recognizing cointellpro behaviors
>>
File: MODERATE ISLAM.png (138KB, 840x563px) Image search: [Google]
MODERATE ISLAM.png
138KB, 840x563px
>>118566387
I'm sorry, is pointing out that McVeigh is a child murdering terrorist spoiling your enjoyment of this thread?

Pic related. You're just as bad as Muslims if you defend McVeigh

>>118565474
not that this isn't interesting. Do continue.
>>
>>118566825
>I'm sorry, is pointing out that McVeigh is a child murdering terrorist spoiling your enjoyment of this thread?
Child murdering freedom fighter
>Pic related. You're just as bad as Muslims if you defend McVeigh
Shut the fuck up please
>>
>>118566279
>>118566387

it's about respecting the victims and doing what you can to help make sure such acts never occur again.
>>
Ah hell yeah, I love stuff like this. Can we talk about Columbine and Breivik too?
>>
>>118567156
>Columbine
Not the same thing
>>
>>118566825
No one is defending McVeigh you utter moron. If I say Hitler was a vegetarian with brown hair, I suppose I am somehow defending him? Stupid!
>>
>>118567406
what's wrong with Hitler?
>>
>>118567091
You gotta be more subtle, i'd hate to think your quarterly review gets marked "unsatisfactory".
>>
>>118567469
Jesus fuck people on this board are stupid. It was a rhetorical device, idiot.
>>
>>118561287
Did he kill innocent white kids to prove nothing but bs.

>>118541028
no matter how much you post or how you will never change the general opinion that this McNoodle is a criminal anti white and a white baby killer.

FUCK HIM THE DEVIL.

Thanks for the thread too, made me beware that ""nice"" people are son of bitches inside. people like this mcNoodle is why we need more bullies in this world.
>>
File: 1482454102304.jpg (39KB, 921x916px) Image search: [Google]
1482454102304.jpg
39KB, 921x916px
>>118567469
never change /pol/
>>
>>118567406
>No one is defending McVeigh
Really?

Exhibit A: >>118567005
>Child murdering freedom fighter
>>
>>118567600
are you upset about something?
>>
>>118565858
There's nothing glorifying about it, it's just an interesting read in how a former army soldier from what most people would call a normal family apart from his mother running off at 10 became mentally broken enough to commit one of the deadliest lone wolf attacks in history.
>>
File: mcveigh40.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
mcveigh40.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
OP here. I'm missing out a lot of stuff about Nicholls and McVeigh planning for the incident itself, mainly because it's mostly technical details and so on.

On Tim's Star Wars analogy

>"Many of the people he planned to kill [...] had nothing to do with law-enforcement agencies that were involved in the deaths at Waco and Ruby Ridge. And to justify this to himself, McVeigh summoned an image that had remained with him since childhood: the destruction of the Death Star in the 1977 motion picture Star Wars. McVeigh saw himself as a counterpart to Luke Skywalker, the heroic Jedi knight whose successful attack on the Death Star closes the film. As a kid, McVeigh had noticed that the Star Wars movies showed people sitting at consoles - Space-Age clerical workers - inside the Death Star. Those people weren't storm troopers. [...] But they were vital to the operation of the Evil Empire, McVeigh deduced,"

On the result of the bombing

>"The blast killed 167 people; 163 of those killed were inside the building at the time of the blast. [...] McVeigh's bomb killed twenty more people than the 148 Americans killed in combat during the Gulf War."

On Tim's early experience in prison

>"In his rare and brief interactions with other prisoners, McVeigh was surprised to find that not every inmate greeted him with hatred. Some treated him with what he judged to be respect [...] One day, while McVeigh was working out by himself in an exercise cage, he noticed something. A prisoner was holding a piece of paper to the tiny window of his cell. McVeigh saw that a big letter G was written on the paper. The prisoner removed that piece of paper, and replaced it with another. This one bore the bold letter O. One by one, the prisoner took a letter out of the window and replaced it with another. He was spelling out a message for McVeigh: "G-O-O-D-B-O-M-B". McVeigh took it as a show of political support."

>>
>>118566387
Polebro is right. Americans how can you suffer such principally insufferable cunts is beyond me.
>>
File: mcveigh17.jpg (10KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
mcveigh17.jpg
10KB, 188x268px
On Tim as a real human being

>"Burr, the lawyer who grew to know McVeigh over the years, insists he is not the robotic killer hated by millions. "He is a full real human being with a full range of emotions," Burr says. "You would not expect such a human being to do something like this. That's what's so baffling and maddening to people trying to understand this.""

On one neighbour's memory of Timothy

>"John McDermott, who with his wife, Elizabeth, lived next door to the McVeigh family in Pendleton, N.Y., from 1977 to 1984, lost his composure when defense lawyer Richard Burr asked how he felt about McVeigh. "I liked him," McDermott began. "I trusted him." Then, his face reddened, tears welled and his voice cracked. "I can't imagine him doing anything like this," he declared."

On Timothy's father's attempt to defend his son from the death penalty

>"His father brought a 10 1/2-minute videotape into the courtroom. The painfully shy William McVeigh did not look at the jury or his son. He stared at the floor as the jurors watched scenes of life in the McVeigh family in Pendleton, N.Y. Afterward, defense lawyer Richard Burr showed the jury a five-year-old photograph of the smiling and laughing father and son standing arm-in-arm in the kitchen of their small family home. "Is the Tim that we see in this picture the Tim that you know?" asked Burr. "I believe so," the father answered. "Do you love the Tim in this picture?" "Yes, I love Tim." "Do you love the Tim in this courtroom?" "Yes, I do." "Do you want him to stay alive?""Yes, I do.""

>Killed more americans than the Gulf War
That's fucked up, when you think about it.
>>
>>118567743
>calling someone a child murderer is a defense of their character

learn how to think critically before you post, retard. barring that, kill yourself.
>>
>>118568450
>Burr says. "You would not expect such a human being to do something like this. That's what's so baffling and maddening to people trying to understand this.""

No, why you claim its hard? its clear : NICE PEOPLE CAN KILL PEOPLE TOO
nice my ass. he was a son of a bitch in the end.
>>
>>118567253
I never said it was you stupid fucking swedecuck, I like to talk about massacres, it's fucking interesting.
>>
A true hero and a real human bean
Thanks op
>>
File: canada (2).jpg (92KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
canada (2).jpg
92KB, 1024x576px
>>118541028
could you imagine if he was alive today. I know we still have skws who sympathize with muzzies but I feel like with his knowledge his opinion of them wouldnt be so highly

then again he sympathized with a pedo so maybe thats why he loves them so much
>>
>>118568980
I like Ted better than Timothy because Ted seems to have had a solid political theory behind his attack. Tim just seems confused and demoralized by the system. Also he wanted a gf but he wasn't man enough to get one, that's sad.
>>
>>118568037
How many kills in desert storm did he get as tank gunner? He killed what 200+ people in total? He was no Christian man.
>>
File: mcveigh23.jpg (26KB, 429x284px) Image search: [Google]
mcveigh23.jpg
26KB, 429x284px
On the psychiatrist's opinion of Tim

>"Smith found McVeigh very intelligent, with a 126 IQ, and every open to discussing his crime with a psychiatrist. [...] Smith found McVeigh deeply troubled by his parents' divorce and his war experiences. He pictured McVeigh in adolescence, trying to lose himself in the fantasy world of comic books late at night while his parents argued so furiously in the next room that McVeigh actually feared they might kill each other. [...] Smith saw a young man who was horrified by the killing of Arab soldiers. He listened closely to McVeigh's nightmarish descriptions of the killing he had done. To Smith, it was tragic that McVeigh never received counseling when he returned to the United States after the war. McVeigh told him he had looked into the possibility of getting treatment at a Veterans Administration hospital in Florida, but backed out when he was told he could not be treated under an assumed name. McVeigh was worried that receiving such counseling would be held against him when he applied for job. [...] As a boy, Smith said, McVeigh had been so upset by his parents' breakup that he created a fantasy world for himself. "He created this superhero role for himself [...] He fantasized all these monsters, which he fought. As an adult, McVeigh came to see the U.S. government as the ultimate monster - especially after the Waco incident. "Waco was not the sole reason for the bombing," Smith said. "But i there had been no Waco, I don't believe Tim would have bombed the Murrah Building."

>>
File: 1485891043210.png (347KB, 988x948px) Image search: [Google]
1485891043210.png
347KB, 988x948px
Don't know about you pussies but I am defending McVeigh's actions. Fuck the ATF and their "families" that just so happened to be there.
>>
File: 1488295728272.jpg (1MB, 4602x3852px) Image search: [Google]
1488295728272.jpg
1MB, 4602x3852px
>>118569366
>126 IQ
hah, brainlet
>>
>>118569721
This desu
>>
>>118569503
Breivik is interesting because he comes off as a real patriot who wanted to save his nation. It was touching when he cried in court. And he really put on a strong image in court as well. I bet he gets lots of support letters.
>>
File: cia man.jpg (37KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
cia man.jpg
37KB, 615x409px
>>118569721
>>118569805
nice try big guys
>>
>>118569802
>Algerian
>Calling someone a brainlet
>>
File: mcveigh9.jpg (23KB, 316x421px) Image search: [Google]
mcveigh9.jpg
23KB, 316x421px
On Tim asking his psychiatrist to smuggle sperm out of the prison

>"Smith could see that McVeigh was awkward with women, but he knew that McVeigh had cared deeply about a couple of women in his life. McVeigh once asked Smith if he could take some of his sperm out of the prison and give it to a woman, so she could become pregnant."

On Tim's psychiatrist's summary of Tim

>"Though he was horrified by McVeigh's crime and his cold attitude, Smith did not see him as an evil man. Clinically, he saw him as an essentially decent person who had allowed rage to build up inside him to the point that he had lashed out in one terrible, violent act."

On Tim's mail in prison

>"Some women sent nude pictures of themselves. A young woman from Germany sent perfumed letters with lipstick kiss marks and erotic, extremely detailed stories of her sexual fantasies about McVeigh. From a woman in Ann Arbor, Michigan, came the first of several marriage proposals McVeigh would receive in prison. She offered to move to Oklahoma to be closer to him."

haha
>>
File: IMAG0330prisma.jpg (223KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0330prisma.jpg
223KB, 1080x1080px
I remember reading some conspiracy many years ago that McVeigh was just the fall guy for the real pepetrators: islamic extremists.

Essentially, McVeigh actually HAD converted to islam (the story that a cellmate unsuccessfully tried to convert him is false), and the attack was an act of Jihad cleverly disguised as an american far-right action.

It's probably bullshit, but I remember reading it.
>>
>>118569721
Only a 8 'agents' died. The only lasting effect was greater authoritarianism.
>>
>>118570089
another brainlet Shart in mart.

i ill score 130+ easly , son of a litteral biatch.
>>
File: mcveigh26.jpg (9KB, 140x207px) Image search: [Google]
mcveigh26.jpg
9KB, 140x207px
On Tim's favorite cartoons while in prison

>"I still watch King of the Hill, although it has lost some of its original pair. Simpsons once in a while has a good comeback—but they're pretty much out of originality, too. (An exception would be the Simpsons where Homer became an astronaut. That was an all-time great! The newsman reminded me of Peter Jennings: "All hail the ants!", and I think we can all relate to Homer's slow uptake, then shock, on the conclusion of Planet of the Apes. Anyway—King of the Hill. As the article you sent states: "The most realistic people on TV." Next time you see Hank Hill riding his red lawnmower—think of those CNN shots of my Dad doing the same. It's a carbon copy!""

On Tim's love of Star Trek

>"Lest you think I'm only a mindless cartoon addict, I will admit that I am a Star Trek junkie, too. (Whenever one of this unit's "panic alarms" goes off—I start screaming: "Red Alert! Shields up!" (Hey! It gives me something to do! A man has to exercise his vocal cords on something!) This is bad—I'm writing a reporter a 5-page social letter. Don't tell the attorneys!""

On Tim's appreciation for Seinfeld and favorite movies

>"As for the final episode of Seinfeld; after much internal strife, I opted for Unforgiven on ABC (possibly the best movie ever made). Fuck ABC for having me have to make such a decision in the first place; but I didn't have a VCR and may never have seen Unforgiven again. I aggured I could catch Seinfeld on a re-run, but after viewing it during commercial breaks on ABC, I didn't really care to see it. It looked lame, and I did see the ending—dumb. That was the only bright spot this May: In a span of 4 days, I saw Unforgiven, Forrest Gump, and The Rock (All on my "Top Ten Movies" list.)"

I would seriously never talk with the court psychiatrists if I ever would be in that position. It's degrading. Fuck the jew psychiatry, normies who trust it and their sniveling attempts to normalize and categorize everything.

>>118569970
>I bet he gets lots of support letters.
I've read he does, "massive number of letter" that article said. Lot's of female fans supposedly as well.
>>
>>118544681
>Bill's idea of a Friday night was to have a pizza, watch the ballgame and water his plants," the acquaintance said. Neighbors said Mickey McVeigh often went without her husband to bars, restaurants and clubs."

Women.
>>
>>118570179
Yeah i don't buy that explanation. He doesn't seem like a jihadist.
>>
>>118570097
>Be a beta all your life
>Blow up a building
>Bitches all over the country and the world get wet for you

Women really are crazy
>>
File: mcveigh28.jpg (9KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
mcveigh28.jpg
9KB, 239x211px
>>118570179
OP here. Tim's lawyer wrote a book claiming islamic extremists may have been behind it, and Ramzy Yousef did try and convert him to Islam in the supermax prison, but there is little to no evidence suggesting the former claim is true.

On Tim's complaint that he could not watch Planet of the Apes in prison

>"Fuckin' prison and AMC! I've been waiting for someone to air Planet of the Apes since I got here. Well, the prison decides (via prisoner polls) to drop AMC for USA network about a month ago. About a week after the switch, AMC features not only Planet of the Apes, but the whole series: Battle for; Conquest of; Beneath; Escape! D'oh!! Missed it all! How do you turn a fox into a cow? Marry her!""

On Tim's opinion of Family Guy

>"You asked about my current viewing habits—I've lost touch with Simpsons (although I catch it occasionally), and abandoned King of the Hill. That show Family Guy was great (shown after Super Bowl), but it was loaded with too many puns and jokes and reflections on culture. "Too many" b/c you're just digesting one line and a new one comes at you before you've finished with the first!"

On Tim's fondness for pornography

>"[Ramzi] Yousef did not think McVeigh was innocent, just that he could not have acted by himself. What sealed Yousef's belief was that McVeigh seldom discussed politics. One source said that McVeigh rarely read the papers, instead subscribing to magazines with racy photos. "He was a good source for porn in the prison."

On Tim as a virgin

>"Fellow death row inmate David Paul Hammer wrote The Times [...] "Did you know that Tim is still a virgin. . . ? This has caused him to have much confusion and to fear that exposure will destroy his image, which he believes is his only real asset.""
>>
>>118570253
>Average Algerian IQ
>83
Get fucked sand nigger
>>
>>118570427
Yeah that's women for ya... But it's the worst kind of women with severe issues.
>>
>>118570427
They are not crazy, they just get wet by the shows of power and force, it's only natural. Most like to pretend to be civilized and not like the shows of violence though. Most are also lying.
>>
>>118541028
Haven't started reading yet, but I get the impression you're the guy who makes the threads about Brother Ted. Thank you. Those are always great threads and I expect this one will be the same.
>>
>>118570587
>not understanding averages.

STOP HARMING YOURSELF, brainlet. SO hilarious. hah
>>
>>118570381

Yeah me either.

The whole thing was supposedly based on some sketchy CCTV still-image of the garage under the building. There is apparently Tim and a man in middle eastern garb both pictured together.

No idea if such a photo even exists, but I think that's what started the whole rumor.
>>
>>118569721
le edge :-DDDD

hopefully youre next, faggot
>>
>tortured dogs and killed hundreds of people
literally the definition of evil
>>
File: 1490628090107.jpg (58KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1490628090107.jpg
58KB, 640x640px
>>118570762
>Thinking I value the opinion of a sand nigger
Get fucked sand nigger
>>
>>118568037
This is where its fucked up.

Empire is based. Rebels are fascists.

Then, i know shit tons of govt ppl. They dint desrve this.
>>
>>118558240
cho and lanza were both quiet
>>
>>118571178
>siding with the empire
when will you learn..true order is in chaos
>>
>>118569721
Govt has had no issue with killing the children of American citizens, or the children of other countries. How often do they answer for that? They count them off as collateral damage when that happens and no one ever has justice set upon them. I don't see Tim as some folk hero but I don't see him as a terrorist either. He hit a govt target and they were collateral, but the difference is he answered for his crimes unlike when they do it. I don't feel a damn ounce a pity for those govt workers or their families.
>>
>>118570762

What are you even doing here, sand nigger?
>>
>>118571141
>now he back off to subjectivity.
haha
like i care too about a jew's slave too. haha
dont worry too much buddy, we have no effect on each others lifes. unlike your black sister's bf mmppphh HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: mcveigh13.jpg (11KB, 281x179px) Image search: [Google]
mcveigh13.jpg
11KB, 281x179px
On Tim's dark sense of humour as death approached

>"After Matsch pronounced the death sentence, the marshals got McVeigh one last nonprison meal - two tacos and a soda [...] McVeigh downed the tacos. Then, as he finished his drink, he scratched off a game tag from the paper cup. He laughed ruefully; he may have been sentenced to death, but he'd also won a free order of nachos and cheese. He handed the winning game tag to one of the marshals. "Have some nachos on Tim McVeigh," he said."

On Tim looking forward to death

>"He sometimes found himself wishing the final moment would come sooner, rather than later. "I'll be glad to leave this fucked-up world," he said. "Truth is, I determined mostly through my travels that this world just doesn't hold anything for me."

On Tim's lack of remorse

>"During a recreation period one day, a prisoner in an adjoining cage poured his heart out to McVeigh, telling him how his life had gone wrong. When he finished, the inmate looked at McVeigh and asked, "Tim, where did you go wrong?" "I didn't go wrong," McVeigh said."

13KB, 300x168px
>>118571313
take back londen then you get the right to speak.

shame. your lives are worth nothing for your own goverment. kys or kill them.
>>
>>118571478
>"Tim, where did you go wrong?" "I didn't go wrong," McVeigh said."
This is pure badassery.
>>
>>118571478
>"Tim, where did you go wrong?" "I didn't go wrong," McVeigh said."

Damn.
>>
>>118571792
at least out government works
>>
>>118541028
Who, and why did he die so young?
>>
>>118571992

OP has laid out a comprehensive enchilada in this thread...
>>
>>118571463
Nobody cares about a subhuman piece of shit like you. All kidding aside, at what age were you first anally raped? I'm guessing it must've been when you were very young. Either way, kindly fuck off to the nearest terrorist training grounds, strap a vest on and blow yourself up.
>>
>>118568450
>>"His father brought a 10 1/2-minute videotape into the courtroom. The painfully shy William McVeigh did not look at the jury or his son. He stared at the floor as the jurors watched scenes of life in the McVeigh family in Pendleton, N.Y. Afterward, defense lawyer Richard Burr showed the jury a five-year-old photograph of the smiling and laughing father and son standing arm-in-arm in the kitchen of their small family home. "Is the Tim that we see in this picture the Tim that you know?" asked Burr. "I believe so," the father answered. "Do you love the Tim in this picture?" "Yes, I love Tim." "Do you love the Tim in this courtroom?" "Yes, I do." "Do you want him to stay alive?""Yes, I do.""

Honestly feel bad for his father there.
>>
>>118564707
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invictus
Neat!
>>
File: mcveigh11.jpg (7KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
mcveigh11.jpg
7KB, 300x169px
On Tim evaluating the effect of his actions

>"he is convinced, he says, that federal agents have begun to back down from deadly tactics used at Ruby Ridge and Waco as a direct result of the Murrah Building attack. And as evidence he point to the 1996 standoff between federal agents and the Montana Freemen, a militia group who claimed to have established a sovereign nation on 960 acres of land near Jordana, Montana. [...] Clinton R. Van Zandt, the former FBI agent who had tried without success to negotiate a peaceful end to the Waco standoff [...] agrees with McVeigh, at least on that point. [...] Van Zandt feels that the government learned a painful lesson from the Oklahoma City bombing. In [his] words, the government realized that it must become a "velvet brick", not a battering ram [...] he felt that Waco had started a war, and that McVeigh's bombing had been not only an escalation but a turning point in that war."

On Ted Kaczynski's view of McVeigh

>"On a personal level I like McVeigh and I imagine that most people would like him," Kaczynski wrote. "He was easily the most outgoing of all the inmates in our range of cells and had excellent social skills. [...] I've already noticed that he spoke of respect for other people's cultures, and in doing so sounded like a liberal. He certainly was not a mean or hostile person, and [...] I suspect that he is an adventurer by nature, and America since the closing of the frontier has had little room for adventurers."

>>
>>118572213
yeah, releas your emotions too daddy. yeah.
retard, you dont know even how 3rd worlders work. They dont care about emotions.
if you insult a kid in america online he may khs.
her we dont care. feel happy now.
>>
>>118572986
I wasn't talking about emotions. I was saying kill yourself as a public service. The world would be a better place, although your goat might miss you.
>>
File: cutie.gif (2MB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
cutie.gif
2MB, 260x260px
>>118566387

>CIA starts only using Canadian IP's
>radicalizes the youth against Canada in preparation for WWIII

Cool
>>
File: C6SWINhXQAQ_Ntw.jpg (111KB, 749x750px) Image search: [Google]
C6SWINhXQAQ_Ntw.jpg
111KB, 749x750px
>>118570332
>>118570573
confirmed tim is /ourguy/
>>
>>118572986
Fuck off already
>>
>>118573293
HAHAHAHA
>full emotion mod
ahh, a entertainment shart in mart.
>>
>>118568037
Ha! Holy fuck...Star Wars. Kinda changes how the movie Clerks can be viewed.
>>
>>118573501
who is trolling who now.

watch out for your bad sister.
>>
>>118573324
>that rare trump
saved.
>>
File: mcveigh42.jpg (12KB, 315x180px) Image search: [Google]
mcveigh42.jpg
12KB, 315x180px
OP here. This is my last post. I hope the thread was interesting.

On Tim and Ted's relationship

>"There was more than just a mutual appreciation for the outdoors between them; their political views often coincided. One important link between the two men was their mutual disdain for federal agents and prosecutorial misconduct. McVeigh once gave Kaczynski a copy of Tainting Evidence: Inside the Scandals at the FBI Crime Lab [...] a book about the alleged manufacture of evidence by federal agents. The book struck a nerve with Kaczynski, who genuinely came to like McVeigh."

On Tim's anger at being labelled a "drifter" by the media

>"I've got the radio on in the background (UHF dial on the TV), and it sounds as if Bob Seger understands the call of the road, too. It's funny that because of "Travelling Man" he is not also called a "loner" and/or a "drifter." It's all about spin isn't it?"

On Tim's thoughts about life moments before his death

>"McVeigh clings stubbornly to a vision of himself as a crusader; in his final statement before execution, he says, he intends to invoke the text of "Invictus" by William Ernest Henley - a poem famous for the lines "I am the master of my fate / I am the captain of my soul." [...] But he has yet to waver from his contention that the U.S. government was becoming a bully that needed to be defied. "Once you bloody the bully's nose, and he knows that he's going to be punched again," he said, "he's not coming back around."

252KB, 371x371px
>>118573823
Very. Thanks for it.
>>
>>118551515

>"In the all of 1987, he landed a job with the Burke Armored Car service in Buffalo. [...] at age nineteen, [he] got his first exposure to racism during those armored-car runs through the city. [...] his white co-workers spared little sympathy for the [...] minorities who lived in the area. [...] As the months passed, this casual attitude of scorn or Buffalo's black community was adopted by McVeigh."

There are no niggers like Buffalo niggers. His coworkers were right.
>>
>>118573823
Thanks for this, man. I learned a lot.
>>
>>118573823
It was man, made my night. Thanks for the awesome thread.
>>
>>118573823
Yeah, thank you, it was a very interesting read.
>>
>>118573823
good thread.
>>
Really good, OP

anyway you could compile all of this properly spaced out and pastebin it? I'd like to share it.
>>
>>118555806

I'm enjoying this bio of McVeigh.

I have not read the Hitler one yet, but I think these are the threads you mention:

Hitler from birth to age 25: https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/86086584/#86086584

Hitler's experience in WWI (this ends after one post, not sure if there's another archived thread): https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111043091/#111043091
>>
>>118559575

It's not because of political leanings it's because the military produces people with toxic personalities.
>>
OP here. If you are curious to read similar threads about relevant individuals, the archived links can be found here:

>Adolf Hitler
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/86086584/

>Ted Kaczynski
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104495239/

>Anders Breivik
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/87875112/

>William Cottrell
https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/30930679

>Adam Lanza
https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/24985710/

>Joseph Goebbels
https://warosu.org/lit/thread/S9031886
>>
>>118574529
OP here. I posted the thread about Adolf Hitler's experience in World War 1 twice I think but there was little interest so I quit. I still have the notes. Maybe I'll try again another time.
>>
Do you think that Timothy McVeigh was a patsy?

I attended a MUFON meeting back in the late 1990s / early 2000s and a guy was presenting very compelling evidence that the OKC bombing was a conspiracy.

On McVeigh specifically, he worked for the DEA and there are photos of him working, in uniform, during the Waco Branch Dividians stand off.
>>
>>118574529

Here are other archived threads by OP: https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/%22i%20intend%20to%20cover%22/

>Joseph Goebbels
>Ted Kaczynski
>Christopher Harper-Mercer
>Anders Breivik
>>
>>118575120

[posted before I saw your >>118574849 ]
>>
>>118574849
Awesome I was just going to ask for these
>>
>>118558240
What's that George Carlin quote? Something like "Quiet ones you gotta watch?! While you're over there watching a quiet one a loud one's gonna cut your fucking head off!"
>>
>>118573823

Fantastic thread
>>
Oklahoma bombing was a false flag. McVeigh is a military intelligence patsy who did his job well. He was never executed, that was just a show. He is still alive and living with a new identity.
>>
This is a trap. Holding up McVeigh as some sort of misunderstood hero is playing right into the hands of the true perps. Watch this and learn, faggots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHDIhxeMOcI
>>
>>118575101

>was McVeigh a patsy

Gore Vidal reached that conclusion from his correspondence with McV before he was executed. If you haven't read Vidal's feature on this for Vanity Fair in 2001, I cannot recommend enough. Amazing this was published in a mainstream magazine.

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2001/09/mcveigh200109
>>
>>118575101
OP here. The four things I think fuel the flames of a conspiracy are:
1) Tim's link to Elohim City, where government agents were working undercover
2) Witnesses allegedly seeing people installing thermite near the Murrah Building
3) The alleged Ryder Truck photo in an army compound
4) The alleged image of Tim working at an army base while claiming to have left the army.

As for the Waco thing, there are images of him in this thread from his visit to Waco early on in the siege where he distributed anti-government leaflets, although it was a while before the actual assault, which he viewed from the living room of Terry Nicholls's home:
>>118571478
>>118564672
>>118563745

I haven't really read up on the theories though.
>>
>>118565858
In order to prevent terrorism from your own people you have to understand how it happens. In order to do that you have to understand the terrorists of the past, who they were, why they did what they did and why they were capable of it.

You remain forever in ignorance if you just call them monsters and devote no more thought to it than that.
>>
>>118575731
OP here. It is not my intention to portray McVeigh as either a hero or a villain. I simply wanted to learn more about his life, and wanted to contribute back to the community by allowing others to learn about him should they want to.
>>
>>118563937

Yup don't live there anymore though because no job.

>tfw living in a victorian mansion eating out and getting drunk every day on 10$/hr

I miss it a lot but I couldn't work at Target forever.
>>
>>118570332
>"Lest you think I'm only a mindless cartoon addict, I will admit that I am a Star Trek junkie, too. (Whenever one of this unit's "panic alarms" goes off—I start screaming: "Red Alert! Shields up!" (Hey! It gives me something to do! A man has to exercise his vocal cords on something!) This is bad—I'm writing a reporter a 5-page social letter. Don't tell the attorneys!""

something makes me hate him just a tiny....tiny bit less for this.
>>
>>118575969
Well if you are pulling this materiel from "American Terrorist" you are sucking on FBI propaganda.
>>
>>118569721
>I am defending McVeigh's actions
He was right but acted many, many decades too soon. He'd be under fifty today. Plenty of life to spend shitposting on an anonymous Mongolian throatsinging forum.
>>
>>118570253
yet you can even fucking spell "literal."

you're a literal fucking retard.
>>
"A Noble Lie: Oklahoma City 1995" remains the only full length documentary to blast through the levels of deniability and expose the true machinations at work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHDIhxeMOcI
>>
>>118574714
Not true,at least not entirely. Most of the vets work hard and get along. I've only worked with two who indulged that terminally psychotic/bitch about everything persona
>>
>>118575969
Everyone knows that except the E4 dumb-dumbs who should really just be NJP'd for being too obvious.
>>
>>118564672
>TFW grew up in Golden Valley, AZ
>>
>>118564672
I did some research and he used to work at True Value. I fucking remember seeing him as a kid in the lumber department. WTF. Kingman AZ.

Small fucking world. Didn't know until this thread
>>
File: 1489861630549.gif (2MB, 300x306px) Image search: [Google]
1489861630549.gif
2MB, 300x306px
>>118573823
fabulous stuff. id buy you a beer if i could
>>
>>118575735
There's far more than just that, including the fact that the part of the building that "collapsed" just happened to house all the evidence and documents about prior clinton corruption investigations. Plus many many more.

The film A Noble Lie exposes all this and mote.

No offense OP, but this thread is bluepilled as fuck.
>>
>>118573823
Thanks. Good thread. McVeigh was a patriot.
>>
File: IMG_0073.jpg (40KB, 512x287px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0073.jpg
40KB, 512x287px
>>118541028
Pls bump
>>
File: 1490209358604.gif (55KB, 222x533px) Image search: [Google]
1490209358604.gif
55KB, 222x533px
>>118569721
jokes on you; the atf agents pulled their children out before the bombing.
all of the blowed up babbies were civilian chilluns.
>>
File: fool.gif (84KB, 233x533px) Image search: [Google]
fool.gif
84KB, 233x533px
>>118578322
how many of those cards do you have?
>>
>>118574849
Anyone else having the thread archives on r9k acting up weirdly?
>>
OP didnt mention that the blast and mostly glass shrapnel only killed 5ppl, everyone else died in the collapse that wasnt instantaneous.
>>
>>118552735

Is this the doco that had footage of McVeigh, still in the Army after he supposedly left, working on a Humvee, and also states that he went Operator in a Black Ops unit after he "left", also?

If so, have seen it, and it's pretty good.
>>
File: timothy mcveigh 420 blaze it.jpg (21KB, 287x273px) Image search: [Google]
timothy mcveigh 420 blaze it.jpg
21KB, 287x273px
>>118541028

American Hero

Statues in his honor should be erected where the Federal Building once stood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yujPnhWRKQ
>>
>>118572140
this
>>
>>118579067
>168-1
Didnt count his desert storm kills.
>>
>killed white kids
>feed mudshits

Ayy lmao fuck this faggot
>>
>>118569802
>branilet

IS that a atheist pic related?
>>
>>118572702
>>"he is convinced, he says, that federal agents have begun to back down from deadly tactics used at Ruby Ridge and Waco as a direct result of the Murrah Building attack. And as evidence he point to the 1996 standoff between federal agents and the Montana Freemen, a militia group who claimed to have established a sovereign nation on 960 acres of land near Jordana, Montana. [...] Clinton R. Van Zandt, the former FBI agent who had tried without success to negotiate a peaceful end to the Waco standoff [...] agrees with McVeigh, at least on that point. [...] Van Zandt feels that the government learned a painful lesson from the Oklahoma City bombing. In [his] words, the government realized that it must become a "velvet brick", not a battering ram [...] he felt that Waco had started a war, and that McVeigh's bombing had been not only an escalation but a turning point in that war."

Spot on imo. People like to trash on him but he's the hero the American people don't deserve.
>>
>>118573823
He really deserves a movie that puts him in a positive light.
>>
File: chicago bro.png (411KB, 698x494px) Image search: [Google]
chicago bro.png
411KB, 698x494px
>>118570179
It's bullshiiit. This is a "far-right" thing to do. We've all been there. And the islam shiit is common in prison. Funny how conspiracies can be so misleading.
>>
>>118570573
you can tell that (((lawyer))) wanted some money
>>
>>118569721
He was a hero and a patriot. And this coming from an Oklahoman
>>
>>118570179
jihadists would claim the attack, what point is an islamic extremist attack if they don't say they are doing it in the name of islamic extremism?
>>
File: TIMOTHY MCVEIGH.jpg (812KB, 1713x889px) Image search: [Google]
TIMOTHY MCVEIGH.jpg
812KB, 1713x889px
>>118575682
>>118575682
this
>>
>>118572702
The Unibomber called Timothy McVeigh a liberal. Haha
>>
why kill the babies...okay I get the body count bullshit but why kids
>>
>>118581991
Why did this guy bomb that federal building again? I've never studied this
>>
Why do you know this. You're definitely on a watch list.
>>
>>118581991

He didn't know there was a daycare in the building.

At least that's according to him.
>>
>>118581991
>Hypocrisy when it comes to the death of children? In Oklahoma City, it was family convenience that explained the presence of a day-care center placed between street level and the law enforcement agencies which occupied the upper floors of the building. Yet, when discussion shifts to Iraq, any day-care center in a government building instantly becomes "a shield." Think about it.
>>
>>118581991
>why kill babies
not real, fed building nursery w/fake "children" of federal employees
>>
>>118582225

Read all OP's posts ITT.

He was pissed about Waco and Ruby Ridge and hated the ATF and the federal government. Wanted to bully the bully.
>>
This is a shill thread to encourage one of you retards to do something pointless so tptb can launch an online crackdown.
>>
>>118582526
So he was like some radical libertarian faggot? Kek
>>
>>118582390
fake news is very fake...get out move you stupid person. i could kill you with my tiny finger. reach over your computer you fukken bastard
>>
File: THREE JARED LEE LOUGHNERS.jpg (255KB, 900x412px) Image search: [Google]
THREE JARED LEE LOUGHNERS.jpg
255KB, 900x412px
>>118581797
Notice the different McVeighs ... FBI likes to have patsy clones on hand.
>>
File: thanks.gif (588KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
thanks.gif
588KB, 500x281px
>>118573823
Thanks, OP. Definitely an interesting read.
>>
>>118552642
As long as you haven't given up, anon.

Pussy be with him.
>>
>>118582554
there's no need to act again yet. the black rights movements do that currently anyway to keep the police and government in check.

timothy's actions were the result of a bunch of government attacks on it's population. they started the war, he ended it.

perpetuated by the government:
>ruby ridge
>waco
>MOVE
>etc
>>
File: delta force AR-15.jpg (349KB, 600x761px) Image search: [Google]
delta force AR-15.jpg
349KB, 600x761px
>>118575682

>Flunked out of US Army Special Forces training
>Somehow managed to get recruited into an even more elite outfit like the Intelligence Support Activity or Delta
>mfw doubt scenario this much
>>
>>118582358
straya you and that fukken leaf...i dont know which I hate most
>>
>>118583109
well if he's a patsy flunking out is just a cover
>>
>>118575004
please do. include the stuff about him pining after a woman in vienna.
>>
ATF was tipped and didn't come into work that day. The only LEO's killed were some Secret Service agents, one of whom at least was sent there to be killed because of his dirt on the Clintons. Anyone who holds the action at OKC as admirable is falling right into the Feds' trap. It was an inglorious action that killed many children. They wanted the far Right to latch onto it, and some of y'all have. Good job on falling for a (( )) trick. The Deep State hijacked an undercover op and blew it up in everyone's face to demonize the Right. And when it happens again, you idiots will fall for the same trick. Ever heard of a false flag attack, retards?
>>
File: 121212.jpg (23KB, 608x342px) Image search: [Google]
121212.jpg
23KB, 608x342px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_bombing

As a result of the bombing, the U.S. Congress passed the Antiterrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act of 1996, which tightened the standards for habeas corpus in the United States,[16] as well as legislation designed to increase the protection around federal buildings to deter future terrorist attacks. On April 19, 2000, the Oklahoma City National Memorial was dedicated on the site of the Murrah Federal Building, commemorating the victims of the bombing.

>as well as legislation designed to increase the protection around federal buildings to deter future terrorist attacks.

So how about that, wanna be an heros? Now you can't pull this shit off
>>
>>118583558
>do something extreme right wingers support
>hehe i bet you liked that i did that huh you dumb right wingers

lol, either way a building got blown up and feds were killed. it's even better if it's the feds who killed themselves, shows the true power of the far right.
>>
>>118551070
I can't even remember the last time I had sex.

(xanax and booze will do it)
>>
>>118584039
>"one of whom at least was sent there to be killed because of his dirt on the Clintons."
More like it shows the power of the deep state against it's own when they've outlived their usefulness.
>>
McVeigh, a resident of Kingman, Arizona, considered targets in Missouri, Arizona, Texas, and Arkansas.[28] McVeigh stated in his authorized biography that he wanted to minimize non-governmental casualties, so he ruled out a 40-story government building in Little Rock, Arkansas, because of the presence of a florist's shop on the ground floor.[29] In December 1994, McVeigh and Fortier visited Oklahoma City to inspect McVeigh's target: the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building.[23] The Murrah building had been previously targeted in October 1983 by white supremacist group The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord, including founder James Ellison and Richard Snell. The group had plotted to park "a van or trailer in front of the Federal Building and blow it up with rockets detonated by a timer."[30] After Snell's appeal for murdering two people in unrelated cases was denied, he was executed the same day as the Murrah bombing

>After Snell's appeal for murdering two people in unrelated cases was denied, he was executed the same day as the Murrah bombing

was the government just teasing?
>>
>>118584267
lol as if i care if some fed gets killed by other feds
>>
>>118584039
No, the Feds weren't killed. A bunch of Federal employees (Social Security, HUD...) were. They weren't jackbooted thugs, they were honest citizens going about their work day. The Far Right was demonized, more power was granted to the Feds, and the Clintons' were given a pass on Waco and Ruby Ridge. How the fuck did that help anyone out?
>>
>>118584376
>A bunch of Federal employees (Social Security, HUD...)
feds

>The Far Right was demonized
the more you demonize something the stronger it becomes, see: islam

>the Clintons' were given a pass on Waco and Ruby Ridge.

we also haven't had a ruby ridge or waco since it happened
>>
>>118581797
whats written on his neck in the first pic?
>>
>>118582731
i want underage posters to leave
>>
>>118584376
Only helped the Federal Beast grow stronger really.
Just another excuse to erode what's left of our civil liberties.
>>
>>118573823
Thanks for this learned something new today
>>
Qui Bono: OKC was a gift to the Clintons and the ATF. All their sins were forgiven in the light of dead babies being pulled from the rubble. All sympathy for the victims of Waco evaporated. The ATF was getting ready to be disbanded by congress until this happened. Not any more. Watch "A Noble Lie." It was suppressed for a reason. First-hand accounts of treason and malfeasance. McVeigh was a stooge, a tool. And he died with his sins unforgiven. You must look beyond the lights and shadows of your cave and discern reality beyond the limited understanding granted by the MSM. OKC will forever be a weapon wielded against the Far Right and you placing your head on the chopping block by supporting the murder of innocent babies will only get you what you deserve. A true revolutionary action would have been to target individual LEO's responsible for specific actions- not blowing up a goddamn civilian building.
>>
File: 8W_jyh3_fq4.jpg (18KB, 380x250px) Image search: [Google]
8W_jyh3_fq4.jpg
18KB, 380x250px
>>118585299
>civilian building
>>
File: aaroncooper.jpg (44KB, 592x682px) Image search: [Google]
aaroncooper.jpg
44KB, 592x682px
>>118541028
HERO.

Just want to say that the fact the FBI uses their own employees children as human shields pretty much justifies any acts against them. they are worse than muslim niggers
>>
The Redpill on this is "A Noble Lie." The Blue Pill is believing the official story, which is what all of this McVeigh apologetics is.
>>
>>118585299
feds use their own children as human shields.
disgusting animals
>>
>>118549305
Why were you at the trial?
>>
Besides, McVeigh didn't place bombs inside the buildings, which is where most of the damage came from. That truck bomb was a decoy. Ammonium Nitrate doesnt' melt steel beams.
>>
>>118570573
>>"Fellow death row inmate David Paul Hammer wrote The Times [...] "Did you know that Tim is still a virgin. . . ? This has caused him to have much confusion and to fear that exposure will destroy his image, which he believes is his only real asset.""
ONE OF US
>>
>>118586057

This

Our ancestors were 100% vindicated in rising up against this wicked and corrupt government.
>>
Several countries offered to assist in both the rescue efforts and the investigation. France offered to send a special rescue unit,[132] and Israeli prime minister Yitzhak Rabin offered to send agents with anti-terrorist expertise to help in the investigation.[133] President Clinton declined Israel's offer, believing that accepting it would increase anti-Muslim sentiments and endanger Muslim-American

>He refused help.

really makes me think
>>
>>118586791
>would increase anti-Muslim sentiments and endanger Muslim-American
lul
>>
If you are locked out you don't put your head to the door trying to break it. Tim was an idiot and monster. I would have electrocuted him myself.
>>
>>118584600
>>118584376
Invictus poem allegedly quoted by McV at his "death"

Notice the chin on first pic vs chin on other pics - not same person.

Nobody died at OKC, they fake the victims for sympathy.
>>
Can you recommend a good book about McVeigh
>>
>>118573823
Op you're a goodie. ThNKA
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 85

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.