[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Top 0.01% Anon - Economic Update

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 368
Thread images: 42

File: pyramid-dollar-.jpg (274KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
pyramid-dollar-.jpg
274KB, 800x531px
Top 0.01% Anon here - I have leaked before to much success. I will reveal below what is going on behind the scenes in the American economy. Hard times are coming - please listen. Traditional bricks and mortar retail in America is getting destroyed (other than a handful of behemoth discounters like Costco, Walmart, etc...). Retail salespersons/cashiers is the most common occupation in America. When the retailers declare bankruptcy, they will start shuttering stores and firing employees. Many retailers will stop paying rent to landlords, a potential majority of which will default on the CMBS notes they carry on property. CMBS defaults were arguably THE atomic bomb that crashed the market in '08/'09. Nearly $100B of CMBS debt expires in '17 - many of these loans were made in '07 at far inflated valuations and WILL NOT BE REFINANCED. This is the ticking time bomb that no one is discussing - please see below.

https://www.moodys.com/research/Moodys-Number-of-distressed-US-retailers-triples-since-the-Great--PR_362722

“Over the past six years the number of US retailers on the lowest and distressed tier of its rating spectrum has tripled...Not since the 2008-09 recession has the percentage been so high…”

http://www.retaildive.com/news/moodys-number-of-distressed-retailers-nearing-recession-era-levels/437050/

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-03-13/wall-street-has-found-its-next-big-short-in-u-s-credit-market

"Cracks have started to appear. Prices on the BBB- pool of CMBS have slumped from roughly 96 cents on the dollar in late January to 87.08 cents last week, index data compiled by Markit show."

"In the worst-case scenario, the BBB- tranche could incur losses of as much as 50 percent, while the BB portion might lose 70 percent."
>>
File: 1-21-2016_Maturities.png (5KB, 633x365px) Image search: [Google]
1-21-2016_Maturities.png
5KB, 633x365px
The Wall Street contacts I speak with have said that there WILL NOT be enough capacity to refinance all of these loans. The bankers created the same problem that caused the '08/'09 crash, except this time there may not be another bailout (if Trump keeps to his promises).
>>
Bump. What are Trump and his team going to do about this?
>>
>>118437020
Blow a lot of hot air at first. I suspect something complicated and Rube Goldbergian but when you break it down it'll basically map to "print a shitload of new money".

It's all they know how to do.
>>
>>118436282
Yeah, but think about all that money saved outsourcing all those jobs to China!
>>
>>118436282
>money

We have decided to reject this meme.

We will meme heaven on Earth, and the pedophile parasites will burn in a different timeline.
>>
Hey, Anon. I was on with you until 3am last time. Thanks for the update.
>>
>>118437573
Should he let it play itself out and let bad debt be purged. I know the instincts are to print money to prop up the bad debt.
>>
Is AAPL safe? What about BTC and ETH?
>>
File: 1475602300302.jpg (9KB, 200x121px) Image search: [Google]
1475602300302.jpg
9KB, 200x121px
>>118436282
bump of interest
>>
Sears' CEO Eddie Lampert is shielding himself the effects of the eventual complete meltdown of Sears by becoming their largest creditor (in addition to the equity he has in the company). In bankruptcy proceeding, he will retain the real-estate (very very valuable) as the rest of the company is liquidated.

The 178,000 (as of '16, Wikipedia figures) employees who work for Sears won't fare as well.

Per usual, these criminals will rape the everyday American stakeholders their firms collapse affects, while parachuting away nearly completely insulated from any harm.

The perpetual scam is this - game bankruptcy codes to pilfer all of the real assets away in the US, and charge ever increasing rents that create an impossible environment for entrepreneurs/small business to succeed.
>>
>>118437881
Nobody, not even Trump has the will to do that. It's much much easier to print out of it than to default.

Only nation that had the balls to default on their debts were the Russkies - everyone else has either rolled their loans over or printed money or both.
>>
>>118436282
so what do the goyim do to survive this?
>>
>>118437020
Not sure. He's a true wildcard. The real question is how much control/influence does (((Mnuchin))) have...
>>
>>118436925
Can the IMF and their SDRs cover the holes this will cause? That will be the only liquidity left won't it?
>>
>>118436282
How should I invest my money for the future?
>>
>>118438095
And Iceland.
>>
>>118436282
Bump!
Does 3D-printing pose a real threat to jobs in a short term perspective, especially, in the construction?
>>
>>118438136
If you work in retail, accumulate other skills quickly before the collapse. The combination of (((Amazon))), automation, and bankruptcy liquidation to seize real assets will cause American unemployment to drastically increase.

I believe this increased unemployment will serve to further ignite race/class/political conflict, and give rise to a large ANTIFA recruiting boom.
>>
File: Infowars_3.jpg (341KB, 1024x800px) Image search: [Google]
Infowars_3.jpg
341KB, 1024x800px
>>118438136
>>
>>118436282
What's you take on the Credit Default Swap cascade? How will they continue to avoid this detonation?
>>
What are you investing in to protect or even grow value? What do you think of Bitcoin and precious metals?
>>
>>118438385
Invest in China's new yuan somehow, the BRICS are peddling slowly but surely to challenge the IMF, if you have been paying attention to events last year china has been dumping bonds at incredible speeds, Iran dumping the dollar, and DBK one if Germany's biggest bank 20 trillion in derivatives
>>
What jobs/industries will be safest during and after the crash?
>>
File: 1490302763403.jpg (119KB, 586x465px) Image search: [Google]
1490302763403.jpg
119KB, 586x465px
bump
>>
>>118438661
If they had skills to begin with, they wouldn't be in retail in the first place, they'd be doing something else.

Whatever you do, don't go into debt.
>>
>>118438226
Ok, what would you do about it (if you could of course) or should be done?
>>
>>118438385
Reallocate 20% of your portfolio or so to gold/silver as a hedge, and 30-50% or so in cash.

Remember - cash is a position too.
>>
>>118439181
security
>>
>>118439467
I'd add that you want PHYSICAL gold/silver. The futures and the ETFs are so full of faggotry it's not even funny. Do. Not. Trust. Paper. Gold.
>>
>>118439467
Should I take my monies out of my bank, what is the time frame for this collapse
>>
>>118439692
That's not going to be the problem. They'll print the money to make the banks whole again. You won't like what happens to the rest of the economy though when they do that.

Banken Ueber Alles...
>>
>>118439467
BTC/ETH?
>>
File: YGPnh.png (214KB, 992x719px) Image search: [Google]
YGPnh.png
214KB, 992x719px
>>118438725
>>118438136
>>118438940
>>
>>118436282
Is this collapse going to be large enough to impact creditors and insurers outside of the bubble? Annuities, mutual funds, and hedges should be safe no?
>>
>>118439467
Not him but I have $45,000 in a 401k at my old company with mostly Vanguard funds. So far it's up about 15% in 3 years. Should I roll over to new company 401k (entirely Vanguard) or release it to a regular IRA.
>>
>>118439884
This. Hyperinflation could occur, enriching capital at the expense of labor. The most harmful affect of this can be seen in the home ownership rate trend, and how this affects the birth rate/class mobility.
>>
>>118439643
Is this also advised for those of us that are young and haven't been working for long? If we only have a few thousand dollars so far, should we just have cash or try to get gold as well?
>>
Let the kike propped up bullshit fail. The nigger/spic lower class shouldn't get additional welfare for not being able to count or read or produce anything. Let them starve.
>>
>>118439884
I'm retarded at some parts of finance won't increased printing cause hyper inflation?
>>
>>118440078
All of these funds are starved for yield. Real, organic (not created from cheap artificial leverage) yield is becoming nearly non-existent in the market.

See Exter's pyramid above to understand how the dominoes will fall.
>>
>>118440009
That doesn't address the massive CDS issue. When that starts to blow...look out. No one knows how big that Blast radius will be.
>>
>>118440552
Put aside a CASH emergency fund first. Maybe $3-5K or so. Once you have this, start accumulating physical gold/silver. See APMEX for best market prices and trusted seller.
>>
>>118440552
Silver. And canned food. Sounds corny but food inflation has been running 10-20% a year. At the worst you can eat it.
>>
Can we get some predictive timelines? I would geek out if someone could even just give their guess on how this will play out month to month for the next year.
>>
>>118440430
So if I own my house free and clear (same for my car) will I ride this out a little easier?
>>
>>118440642
Don't be foolish - this will absolutely GUT the American middle class. Retirement accounts and pensions will vanish into thin air. Nearly all the major pensions are already substantially underfunded at this moment...
>>
>>118440862
Who or what started this mess op?
>>
>>118439643
Muh shiney sheckels
If the paper folds the kikes aren't finished yet, they need a reset to setup a new scheme they can parasite from. They have allready schemed the dollar too many ways.

I'd like a labor backed currency, each state gets it's own. Skilled labor is worth much more of course but somehow these wall street thiefs and kike financial bullshitters need to get gassed out of the economy. If you don't produce anything of value FUCK OFF.
>>
>>118441054
So your solution is more ((((((borrowing)))))) to inflate a false economy even worse and communism our way to prosperity trusting bankers and politicians to """save""" the economy they purposely fucked up with thier FED schemes and wallstreet money laundering? Eat shit.
>>
>>118441087
They fixed NOTHING in 08/09. This is only inning 5 of a long depression that has yet to play out. Default has to eventually happen. The world cannot support the current level of debt.
>>
>>118441054
Max is it you ?
>>
>>118436282
I keep hearing so many narratives of collapse it's hard to take seriously which doom scenario is going to be the one which does us in. It's only a matter of time before one of the crises does us in.

The real question I have is, could the US afford another bailout, if it wanted to? Or would printing money create the hyperinflation that some thought was going to happen back in 2008?
>>
>>118436282
>Traditional bricks and mortar retail in America is getting destroyed
Nonsense. The economy is in full recovery. Obama has added many, many jobs. You just didn't work hard enough.
>>
>>118440808
CDS's are derivatives - of course they are a ticking time bomb.

I would imagine that the IMF would cover the liquidity crisis with SDR per the scenario Jim Rickards lays out in Currency Wars. I linked this book before. This plays right into the elite globalist plans to consolidate all global credit into the same hands which wish to assimilate all of us into one world government/economy/etc...
>>
>>118441417
So what happens collapse, or another war?
>>
File: 1488289875082.gif (277KB, 240x287px) Image search: [Google]
1488289875082.gif
277KB, 240x287px
>>118436282
Okay, we go full-on right wing after
>>
>>118440862
>>118440939
I actually have both an emergency fund and storage already; I will look at getting some solid metal, thanks for the advice.
>>
File: mason money.png (1MB, 1278x817px) Image search: [Google]
mason money.png
1MB, 1278x817px
>>118436282
should have used this pic
>>
>>118441678
So America gets blamed for holding an insane about of debt?
>>
>>118441142
The labour backed currency is an interesting idea, what do you think about a resource-based currency. Like oil or water/food/crops.
>>
Thoughts on bitcoin?
>>
>>118441524
Another bailout would completely destroy any remaining trust between the people and the government. We are $20T in debt, so it's almost comical to think about us being able to afford anything...

China is already dumping all of their treasuries - the master class that run their slave economy are very intelligent and know exactly what is going to happen. They will have cash to come in and buy more of our country that will be sold off by the politicians.
>>
By cash, do mean savings in a bank - or do you mean to have physical cash in case of a Cyprus event?
>>
>>118441678
Yep. We had the same exchange last time too. I've read all Jim's books and get his daily Intel newsletter. Guess I need to actually (re)start paying attention. I buried my head again last year.
>>
File: student debt bubble.jpg (129KB, 1476x653px) Image search: [Google]
student debt bubble.jpg
129KB, 1476x653px
Also the Student debt bubble is going to burst which is going to suck
>>
>>118442158
Yes, if China allies with EU and forces us to take their combined military strength seriously...

Trump is stoking the flames of EU exit for a reason - a unified EU army allied with an increasingly hostile China poses a real threat to our military.

It's foolish to think that America is invincible and immune from unlimited debt anymore - we are crippled with some very serious issues that are continuing to get worse year over year.
>>
>>118442287
Is Trump aware?
>>
>>118442301
Physical cash. Physical cash is always superior to numbers on a screen...
>>
File: banking.jpg (2MB, 2004x2720px) Image search: [Google]
banking.jpg
2MB, 2004x2720px
>>118442218
the dollar basically is backed by oil in some sense. since everyone needs dollars to buy oil (petrodollarsystem) everyone needs dollars so they create an demand which gives the dollar value despite being non stop printed
>>
>>118441054
>we had better keep propping up the dead system at the cost of some hapless generation down the road
you guys are literally the problem
>>
>>118442795
Yes - see massive bump in military spending. The only reason we get away with what we do on a global stage is because of our gigantic military strength.
>>
>>118442287
>China is already dumping all of their treasuries - the master class that run their slave economy are very intelligent and know exactly what is going to happen. They will have cash to come in and buy more of our country that will be sold off by the politicians.

Smart move indeed. Prime territory at firesale prices.

Don't forget that China is tremendously in debt as well, albeit it's structured with SOEs rather than sovereign debt. Their bombs have yet to go off from all the worthless real estate they've been producing.
>>
File: frog thinking it through.jpg (29KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
frog thinking it through.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
>>118438026
That's very astute.
>>
>>118442287
I heard some warnings a few weeks ago that China was buying up a lot of California.
Hollywood studios, lots of land, some housing and guns. Are they going to go for a big chunk of our country, and potentially win a piece of the US somehow, if the right people sell out to them?
Or is our country going to survive invasion only to fall into a Depression?
>>
>>118438661
Management is my skill, and I've used it in retail. However, your graph showed "lodging" does not seem to take as bad of a hit. Hotel industry looks promising, no?
>>
>>118442798
There's also relatively less of it too compared to the screen money too. It's why they always impose ATM withdrawal limits when a Cyprus happens.
>>
>>118438026
I learned of this the other day. Smart move but fucked up. Ive had a feeling it was coming for a while, so many signs. I just don't know the exact time frame. Feels like this year but I thought that last year. All companies do now is buy back their stocks and trick people into thinking they are strong. It's at insane levels.
>>
>>118442893
Never claimed this. I realize the system needs to fail, but you need to really understand what that scenario could look like. Nearly 50 million Americans are on food stamps - imagine what happens when their plastic stops swiping and they are already indoctrinated to blame white men for every problem that ails them.
>>
>>118441648
Obama didn't do anything besides a new Cold War and Obama care
>>
What timeline do you see ahead? How much time is left to prepare? Weeks, months, longer than a year?
>>
>>118442999
Bingo. My buddy at Deloitte worked on a PBOC account that had been buying up mom and pop farms across flyover US to aggregate into Chinese owned agricultural conglomerates. The Chinese buy industries/resources Americans NEED to live...
>>
>>118439346
>Whatever you do, don't go into debt

A thousand times, this. I know it's easier for some people than others, but do everything you possibly can to avoid debt. It may mean sacrificing some comfort/luxury now, but it will pay off in the long run.
>>
>>118443327
I don't think anything is going back to the way things were this year.
>>
>>118443113
Here's the redpill...

http://www.batr.org/negotium/100913.html
>>
>>118437020
start
a
war
with
xxxx, xxxx and xxxx
>>
Will this lead to war?
>>
>>118443181
>Nearly 50 million Americans are on food stamps - imagine what happens when their plastic stops swiping and they are already indoctrinated to blame white men for every problem that ails them.

What I don't understand is how powerful people assume that there will always be enough money to purchase votes from the government treasury. Don't get me wrong, welfare is humane, but in terms of building your power base on, it's extremely precarious ground. Welfare ought to be something of last resort rather than a way of governing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crisis_of_the_Third_Century
>>
>>118442947
So if I'm a grad student preparing to go into military research will I be alright?
>>
>>118443327
I can't imagine the stock market not seriously correcting by the end of this year. I do not believe the central banker magicians will allow a massive abrupt crash to happen... We could hit whatever bottom is in '18...

I wish I could offer more, but the situation is so fucked that it cannot even be properly quantified. Everything is bullshit - numbers on a screen kept whole by unlimited central bank purchases and currency manipulation.
>>
>>118436282
>>118436282

Op what about Bitcoin and etherum you never mentioned anything about it. Have 100 bitcoins and 2000 ether in but no gold. Wut do I doooo?
>>
Are there any put options to speculate on?
>>
>>118436282
I just heard that Sears is going under
>>
>>118443804
I think you are in a great spot... Automation is another place to be too...
>>
>>118443405
too late - 12k in debt, much of it from PROPERTY TAXES for another family member, who won't list the fucking property to cash out with. There is a war on the (white)middle class, and the middle class is losing bigtime
>>
>>118443394
In the event of heated conflict between the US and China, what are the odds of the US enacting asset repatriation policies to put chinese-owned assets in the US back into American hands?
>>
>>118438026
>game bankruptcy codes to pilfer all of the real assets away in the US
All the booms and bust are engineered to create massive asset transfer from ordinary people to the banksters. It's a giant Ponzi scheme. The can may well be kicked down the road a little further but, after 2007/08, the can will be kicked up a steepening hill. The real bust is coming and, unlike the last one, it's going to be a central bank debt crisis. I see that as the global elites plan for introducing new levels of central control over global currencies... Who knows, maybe even a global currency. Unless Trump pulls the rug out from under them, we're fucked.
>>
if things do go the direction it looks like, we're gonna have a bolshevik revolution scenario going down.
>>
>>118443863
Will the 2020s be the 1930s all over again?
>>
>>118443873
I don't trust any of the cryptos... If I did buy some, it would be bitcoin. I like PM's, paper cash, and barter...
>>
>>118439467
Yes goyim, don't buy assets which actually generate a return, not even low-risk ones like index funds. Instead buy this expensive useless metal whose value is propped up solely by drug cartels, dictators, and third world residents.
>>
>>118436282
Please post a picture of a room in your mansion indicating you aren't poor trash.
>>
>>118443966
Survivability and lethality for the win. I figure there's always a market for war. Thanks for the response
>>
>>118443394
okay, this anon is legit, i think.
>>
>>118443534
>http://www.batr.org/negotium/100913.html

Are you the same Anon that was promoting that like, "become your own creditor" thing a few months back? Like, and then once you do, cool things will start happening to you like cops letting you off the hook for stuff and stuff?
>>
>>118444089
OP, quick, I need options to invest on. We can make a nice profit with the crash of the market.
>>
>>118443877
I think DKS and MAC are going to get crushed...
>>
File: 58bff7d16ff04267425722.gif (4MB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
58bff7d16ff04267425722.gif
4MB, 640x359px
>>118444045
Not if I have anything to say about it. I am your leader now. Say goodbye to your porn, weed and all forms of degeneracy. inb4 LARP

We go full right-wing now
>>
File: shakedatspear.jpg (199KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
shakedatspear.jpg
199KB, 800x600px
>>118436282
>0.01%
>hard times

yah right...
>>
So if you had insurance holdings on all those retailers to default you can effectively make a nice pay day?
>>
>>118440682
Yes and it's already doing that but we are lulled into a sense of security. This upcoming drop will mess things up even more.
>>
>>118443984
They do this, China could retaliate with attacks on the internet and power grids...
>>
>>118444348
Thanks mate, I will check them out.
>>
>>118444045
If that's what was going to happen, then the US would definitely go Red. To actually 'pull off' a Communist revolt, you need the combination of the industrial working classes, the intellectual classes, and the military classes. Right now, the Left only controls the intellectuals, and has done everything in it's power to alienate the industrial working classes and the military. The two pillars of "Communism" are actually on Team Trump. If anything, our problems look suspiciously like the buildup to the Spanish Civil War, in which the Right actually conquered the Left.

I have serious doubts that when SHTF, people will be able to organize the lumpenproletariat into an effective fighting force.
>>
>>118438253
>Can the IMF and their SDRs cover the holes this will cause?
I think that's the plan. However, I see that as just another milestone in the globalists plan. (((they))) are moving us, step by step, to NWO of the Owellian kind. Will the rise in Nationalism be enough to put a stop to it? No idea.
>>
>>118436282
Just how badly will this crises be for the United States?

Are talking 08-09 recession bad or 1929 depression bad and will it lead to war?
>>
>>118444482
This might be part of Trump's plan to steal manufacturing back from China- not only as a way to improve the American economy, but to cripple China's enough that they can stay subservient. We'll see if they survive their labor bubble collapse.
>>
>>118444093
Return isn't infinite you stupid stupid fucking leaf... Leverage works both ways too...

At least we don't have to worry about complete Sharia law takeover...
>>
>>118444093
>implying our world isn't already run by drug cartels, dictators and third world living conditions
>>
File: babel.jpg (87KB, 1502x1127px) Image search: [Google]
babel.jpg
87KB, 1502x1127px
>>118444576
IMF?
Usury. Old game is old. Give cheap money at low interest, people and governments overspend. Raise rates, collect real wealth, blame da Jooos, start some wars, look all innocent and play the neutral card, rinse repeat.
>>
>>118444772
You sound like a fucking schizo, no offense m8.
>>
File: adsasd.jpg (35KB, 501x302px) Image search: [Google]
adsasd.jpg
35KB, 501x302px
>>118444359
i'll finally have help outside of myself to cure myself of this degeneracy now? sounds like a fantasy, in the long run. is such a thing even possible?
>>
File: 1469938412906.jpg (24KB, 228x432px) Image search: [Google]
1469938412906.jpg
24KB, 228x432px
>>118436282
Good. A race war will be that much more easy to start if people aren't so comfy.
>>
>>118444750
I get the picture it's a race. We have to hope their bubble busts first, and that our military can get back into unassailable form.
>>
>>118444163
I am legit. I hate these fucking people, I really do. It makes me so fucking angry. Psychopaths run our society, and they do not give a shit about our collective nation. They delight in the suffering of the "masses" and are proud of how they game the system with armies of lawyers, CPA's, and consultants.
>>
What happened with this? Still happening?
>>
>>118445088
Forgot >>118376161
>>
A.j. tire thread ...
>>
>>118437781
amen brother
>>
I have my gold and silver in a safety deposit box at a local bank.
Do you think there will be another gold act of 1933 to confiscate our precious metals?
>>
>>118438385
The proportion of cash you keep can change as you get more data in. For example, you could start with around 40% cash and the rest in gold and silver. However, if inflation continues to edge upwards, start putting ore cash into more gold/silver. As a currency safe haven, I would be looking at pushing cash into Swiss Francs.

The other factor is to consider your debt exposure. I really would not want to be heavily exposed with large mortgage right now.
>>
Is a war with China inevitable at this point? I remember reading Bannon said within the next 10 years..
>>
File: 1489514368155.gif (83KB, 199x244px) Image search: [Google]
1489514368155.gif
83KB, 199x244px
>>118444955
Forced to work in support of the greater community, and not to pursue your own selfish desires. Forced to mate with a white wife, assuming you are white.

Lebensborn Program 2.0

We go hard this time
>>
>>118444547
Too bad it's just going to be Anarchists fighting Communists while at the same time also trying to help fight Fascists. The right can always consolidate its military support. Also, if you've read Orwell, it's hilarious how fast a classes society always turnd into class hierarchy
>>
>>118445073
So what's the solution? We gotta have some way for societies to hold these people absolutely accountable. Some way for it to be absolutely impossible for the people at the top to lie or screw us over.
>>
>>118445073
and i've just been sitting here day after day, terrified of what's about to happen, only getting fleeting moments of happiness derived from laughter.
>>
>>118445223
Potentially. There is certainly precedent to do so...
>>
We're in real estate and have been concerned about a crash coming. We've branched out into residential property management. Hopefully that will provide income should sales tank.
>>
>>118445342
>forced to work
this is what i've been craving for so long.
>>
There is trillions to be made in automation, and trillions more in space, potentially trillions in nuke.
ap1000 starts soon in China and Chinese pollution will take an abrupt turn towards nuclear and will likely be the world superpower.
>>
>>118445073
How did you make it to the Top 0.01% without playing their games? Do they know you hate them?
>>
>>118436282
Don't even care. As long as I die in a pile of my spent brass and take a few cocksuckers with me, I'll be happy. Life is fucking bullshit anyhow.
>>
>>118436282
>>118436925
So what are we looking at in terms of what crashes and what's worth more?

>Cash
Could become king if everything drops, could become garbage if we print a ton
>Stocks
Probably will become garbage
>Real Estate
Completely flipflop. With everyone remembering 2008 everyone will want to jump into real estate, raising prices, but if it's CMBS notes crashing real estate could drop and if everyone is panic selling to get out of debt it could drop.

Anon, assuming I have a 20k 401k and 20k of cash, making 1.5k of cash extra per month and own a 2 bedroom condo, what would be the BEST focus of my assets?

Currently I'm thinking to stay in cash and buy real estate 6-10 months after the crash, but not sure if it's worth selling my 401K on this off chance right now.
>>
Will the ripple reach and damage the Euro as bad as it did in 08?
>>118445537
>>
>>118443181
finance anon here too and everything you said so far is legit. One point I would add is the Federal Reserve is setting this bomb off by raising interest rates too after keeping them artificially low under Obama
>>
>>118436282
The 20s and 30s are happening all over again.
From that logic a Great Depression is coming.
Also
>WW3 (assuming non nuclear) will be WW2 all over again
>while Europe rebuilds, america becomes great again and the 50s 2.0 begins
Trump is a time traveler, he knows what will happen
>>
>>118445563
I'm in real estate private equity myself. I think bread and butter 3/2.5 rental homes in solid job markets with strong in-migration will fair well. You get both a decent yield and a hedge against inflation.
>>
So if WW3 breaks out will it be America, Britain and Canada vs the E.U and China?

I'm already serving in the Canuck army
>>
>>118438661
>If you work in retail, accumulate other skills quickly before the collapse
Fair comment but, depending on how much shit hits the fan, it's not only retail workers who would be advised to get other skills. The more dank it gets, the more valuable trade skills become. Being able to grow your own food might the most valuable thing of all.
>>
>>118443977
Get out of it. If you can't pay it, default on it. Make yourself judgement proof so they don't keep you in court any longer than they have to.
>>
>>118445537
THIS would start the civil conflicts. Well armed locals at 5000 bank branches around the country in a few hours would keep the .gov from trying it THIS time. Fool me once. And yes, the folks that actually have gold know the history and would absolutely take up arms this time.
>>
>>118445642
My dad is self-made and on his way to the 10 figure club. I studied finance and work under him. He grew up cleaning gas stations and I grew up bussing tables and doing construction labor. We voted Trump and despise the elite Marxist liberals that plague our rung of the class spectrum.

Believe it or not, the Koch brothers generally care about the well-being of middle class America too. There is a reason why they are so villainized in the (((media))).
>>
>>118445869
So far our personal real estate investments have worked well. As long as people can pay rent, we should be ok. If foreclosures increase, more renters will enter the market.
>>
So is it a bad time for me to buy a house ya think?
>>
>>118445823
Yes, because Rothschild and the 13 bloodlines they bank for want to aggregate more global credit.

For everyone - yes this is who really runs the earth. No, it is not a false conspiracy.

http://www.save-a-patriot.org/files/view/whofed.html
>>
>>118445909
Agree. Car repair skills are and will be in high demand too...
>>
>>118446204
I hope you're right, but honestly there aren't very many Americans who actually own physical gold...
>>
>>118446271
Correct. And, sadly, home ownership rates will continue to plunge because millennials are getting raped by student loans...
>>
>>118438095
>Nobody, not even Trump has the will to do that. It's much much easier to print out of it than to default.

what is Trump surprises the shit out of us puts on an Andrew Jackson mask picks up a shotgun, blasts Janet Yellin in the face with it and prints greenbacks for the bailing out of select entities while putting bankers heads on spikes on the white house lawn?
>>
Hey OP, it seems you know a lot about finances. I have a question, can a natsoc state economy sustainable after the fall? I am doing research on Nazi germany before WW2 and some anons on /his/ argued that Germany doesn't exactly recover after the recession and the miracle is a lie and meant for propaganda. I'm looking a an alternative system of ideology, and natsoc is close to me socially but I still have some doubt on the economics side of how they will run things
>>
>>118446730
And those that do have a few gold coins and bags of silver (raises hand) keep in their own own safe.
>>
>>118438026

I used to work for Sears, Lampert's entire style has been to gut a failing company, and sell off their pieces for profit as they fall. He's tentatively setting himself up to own a massive amount of retail real estate.

I soon left to become an electrical engineer, but Sears gets credit for helping put my life back on track at the time. I'll be sad to see them go, but if you look in any of their stores, it's a sad shell of even what it was in 2012.

Sears could have been what Amazon is now, had they had the foresight to see what the Internet would become. Alas, it was simply not meant to be.

>>118438661

The automation issue is a huge one, and something humanity hasn't actually run into yet at a species. What do you do when 60-80%+ of low skilled jobs simply disappear? Do you help them (Universal income initiatives), Do you leave them on the street to die?

Or do you go to war, with the poor and downtrodden of society simply being meat for the grinder, until the population is reduced. I'm sad to say this is probably what will happen.

>>118443863

I was expecting this 2 years ago. I went all in on an S&P 500 short in Sep/Oct 2015, got stopped out as the market magically decided that the moon was more important then a correction. This, despite nearly every indicator I knew how to use screaming "It's go time" for a generalized correction.

All bets are off when manipulation is running the show.

>>118446541
Trump's a wildcard, like you said. Since manipulation failed to get Hillary into office, crashing the system and blaming it on him is the next plan.

>>118445909
I'm not sure a complete collapse will happen(intentionally), global financial elites don't want to rule over barren dirt, after all. I can definitely see banks getting shut down for a few days.
>>
File: trump truck.jpg (42KB, 658x658px) Image search: [Google]
trump truck.jpg
42KB, 658x658px
>>118445776
Any finance anons who can give some insight on this? TLDR version on what will happen to the euro etc, how should one best prepare themselves?
>>
>>118444093
>buy this expensive useless metal whose value is propped up solely by drug cartels,

how about I pick up 20 kilo of raw heroin on the cheap?
>>
>>118440430
isn't inflation a good thing for debt holders?

id we get hit with hyper inflation doesnt that mean the banks are the ones who get fucked?
>>
>>118446941
i can see trump doing this. this is also why i think so much effort is actively being used to get him impeached.
>>
>>118447085
>Do you leave them on the street to die?

for a few years then you start a war and everyone will be happy to go fight
>>
>>118446954
I believe individualism is the only ideology that works. Fascism could work for a homogenous society with a truly collective identity/culture, but America is a melting pot. Constitutional Libertarianism is the way forward for our country if we are to have a future... The State must be eliminated. We must decentralize, and revert to the gold standard. Corrupt agencies like the FDA must be disbanded. The Federal Reserve must be nationalized.
>>
>>118447230

we can dream but I'm not holding my breath
>>
File: sagan dude what.jpg (6KB, 252x252px) Image search: [Google]
sagan dude what.jpg
6KB, 252x252px
i wish i wasnt economically illiterate so i could understand what the fuck you guys are talking about

can someone explain in detailed layman terms?
>>
>>118447085
>Or do you go to war, with the poor and downtrodden of society simply being meat for the grinder, until the population is reduced. I'm sad to say this is probably what will happen.

what is inexperienced infantry shooting each others positions vietnam style for 100 Alex
>>
>>118441047
>So if I own my house free and clear (same for my car) will I ride this out a little easier?
I'm almost clear on my mortgage and have given this some thought. Clearly, being mortgage free is way better than having a mortgage at this time. The only risk is facing higher property taxes as a form of bail in. I've toyed with the idea of selling everything before SHTF, renting a room and putting most of the money into gold/silver. Don't know if I would be brave enough to do that.
>>
>>118447114
Why not? It'll literally hold its value better in the sort of financial apocalyptic scenario OP is circlejerking about.
>>
>>118447467
>can someone explain in detailed layman terms?

jews
>>
>>118447139
yes, but savers get screwed in the process
>>
>>118446941
Yellen is a stooge. She takes her orders from (((others)))...

Also, I'm sure she believes her own bullshit. Ivy-leaguers love the smell of their own shit...
>>
>>118447357
Le ebin melting pot is a meme for simpletons
>>
>>118447467
lots of jobless people soon with a reason to be angry, perfect breeding ground for a communist uprising
>>
>>118446941
I think Trump knows. He wants to bring back corporate money stashed away overseas, lower taxes, and push policies that make it hard to take wealth out, and deregulate as much as possible. Also, Bannon has been pushing the Andrew Jackson likeness hard.
>>
>>118447139
Yes. However you get fucked too. Also see: Venezuela, Zimbabwe
>>
>>118447599
Pisses me off the most about her and HRC types. They actually believe their bullshit propaganda.
>>
>>118447503

I'm brewing beer, brewing mead (to replace water) and I just invested in gear to press bullets and manufacturer toilet paper

I'm all set, next I just need something to corral young runaway women and buy a super 8 and I'll have a sweet ass hooker motel

I've been waiting my whole life to live in the road warrior timeline and it looks like it might finally happen
>>
>>118436925
>>118436282
Will this lead to a revolt against the bourgeoisie
>>
File: 1468966597850.jpg (5KB, 115x125px) Image search: [Google]
1468966597850.jpg
5KB, 115x125px
>>118447357
>Constitutional Libertarianism is the way forward for our country if we are to have a future
>>
File: 22221.png (51KB, 821x577px) Image search: [Google]
22221.png
51KB, 821x577px
So will the Fourth Turning be an American Revolution, Civil War or another World War?
>>
>>118447599
>Also, I'm sure she believes her own bullshit.

she doesn't I've met her, she can barely stand up without wandering off, there are literally hours of footage of this woman spacing out and drooling on herself before she bursts into unexplained tears and is rushed away in an ambulance, the fact anyone takes her seriously is complete insanity
>>
>>118447869
probably an attempt, and hopefully they don't succeed.
>>
>>118446541
thanks anon. If you want to learn about the plans for bank bail ins you can read this document.

https://www.fdic.gov/about/srac/2012/gsifi.pdf

>"The goal is to produce resolution strategies that could be implemented for the failure
of one or more of the largest financial institutions with extensive activities in our respective
jurisdictions. These resolution strategies should maintain systemically important operations
and contain threats to financial stability. They should also assign losses to shareholders and
unsecured creditors in the group, thereby avoiding the need for a bailout by taxpayers. These strategies should be sufficiently robust to manage the challenges of cross-border
implementation and to the operational challenges of execution."

>"Title II of the Dodd-Frank Act provides the FDIC with new powers to resolve SIFIs
by establishing the orderly liquidation authority (OLA). Under the OLA, the FDIC may be
appointed receiver for any U.S. financial company that meets specified criteria, including
being in default or in danger of default, and whose resolution under the U.S. Bankruptcy
Code (or other relevant insolvency process) would likely create systemic instability. Title II
requires that the losses of any financial company placed into receivership will not be borne
by taxpayers, but by common and preferred stockholders, debt holders, and other unsecured
creditors, and that management responsible for the condition of the financial company will be
replaced. Once appointed receiver for a failed financial company, the FDIC would be
required to carry out a resolution of the company in a manner that mitigates risk to financial
stability and minimizes moral hazard. Any costs borne by the U.S. authorities in resolving
the institution not paid from proceeds of the resolution will be recovered from the industry"
>>
>>118447608
>constantly bitches about niggers, kikes, spics, and ni haos in america
>thinks melting pot is a meme
>>
>>118447623
because retail is about to go under?
>>
>>118447960
LOL
>>
>>118447645
>Also, Bannon has been pushing the Andrew Jackson likeness hard.

it's what made me think of it, deepstate is pushing the we hate Bannon and Miller HARD
>>
>>118447467
Start here - Money as Debt Full Documentary
https://youtu.be/jqvKjsIxT_8
>>
>>118441828
>all the money somehow gets funnled to ((them))
>they use the 20T+ to buy the US
>>
>>118447085
I think automation will result in universal basic income, which will further empower bureaucracy.

The elites are certainly pushing for global war to cull the population.

Trump will be (unfairly) blamed for everything, and further political divide will occur. I think the left will grow increasingly violent. Movements like ANTIFA will become stronger and more relevant.
>>
>>118447983
some of these people need to be lynched though...
>>
>>118448060
One of the biggest employers is retail...also if pensions go away, people can't afford things...it will happen
>>
>>118448185
>some of these people need to be lynched though...

even better first sell them invisible bulletproof clothing

then give them their usual pills and let them freeze to death
>>
>>118448060
and 8 million jobs are about to be lost to automation, and thats only for truckers. in addition food stamps for 50 million might go bye bye. shit's very seriously fucked.
>>
>>118448156
Is there a way the Right can survive?
>>
>>118441087
It goes back a long way. Difficult to pick one event but 1913 was an important milestone with the establishment of the U.S. Federal Reserve - (((they))) organised that. Another key milestone was Bretton Woods in 1944? (((them))) and the step to remove gold as the backing for the Dollar in 1971 (((them))). Basically, every boom bust cycle since 1913 has been an engineered by (((them))) for their benefit.
>>
>>118448156
If global war does break out who will be fighting who?

My best guess is America & Britain vs China and the E.U. I'm not sure where Russia will be in this
>>
>>118447983
Why we need a revolt
Read this- http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm
>>
>>118448156
>I think automation will result in universal basic income, which will further empower bureaucracy.

in their dreams, probably more people go to the commune farm lifestyle, city folks will die from bedbed and louse diseases, a power outage lasting a month would kill 50% of most major cities, no matter your income, Trump would love this, he hates Manhattanites with a passion
>>
>>118436282

Good. Extreme economic hardship may be the only way Europeans and American whites wake up.
>>
>>118441142
>I'd like a labor backed currency, each state gets it's own
Or something similar to Lincoln's Greenback. Shut the Fed, Drain the Swamp, and let the U.S. Treasury issue notes.
>>
>>118448395
>was Bretton Woods in 1944?

district of columbia organic act I thought the DC residents were petitioning to remove this?

funny shit if they did, then you could sue congressmen
>>
>>118448156
He will get the blame if he isn't able to get his tax reform through. I'm starting to think the whole point of it is to protect the country from the collapse. That's why he said fuck it and moved on from the ACA so quickly, there's no time to mull over it
>>
>>118448649
>let the U.S. Treasury issue notes.

Trump should duel Soros
>>
>>118448486
who holds power after that revolt is extremely important. pray it's not the left.
>>
businesses are liquid. larp
>>
File: £20.jpg (251KB, 819x438px) Image search: [Google]
£20.jpg
251KB, 819x438px
>>118436282
Can you lend me pic until next week pls?
I'm skint.
>>
>>118447357

Ron Paull is ITT!
Bless you Dr Paul
>>
>>118437781
Amen.
>>
>>118448753
>He will get the blame if he isn't able to get his tax reform through

he's getting the blame no matter what, my suspicion is that Trump is part of a controlled effort to tear down the US government
>>
>>118447869
A control violence is a better alternative. You don't want to have a violence mobs to exact justice, I would rather have a dictatorship figure to save us all.
look here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dpof96pVx-c&t=128s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uha7WWgoeX4
>>
>>118448617
idiot
>>
>>118441409
>So your solution is more ((((((borrowing))))))
I think we're fucked either way but one way let's (((them))) continue with their plan and the other way at least gives us a clean break. The honest approach is the latter. The danger is the chaos that follows would lead to social breakdown and (((they))) will capitalise from that also.
>>
>>118448953

he's right though, people won't know some shit is really bad until the grocery stores have no food on the shelves, all of a sudden they'll remember it's not that hard to grow food, of course the IRS will be ready and waiting to confiscate land, this kind of thing is always a land grab
>>
File: IMG_3620.png (44KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3620.png
44KB, 658x662px
>>118446249
>10 figures
Dats a lot of dough, Anon. W-will you help us if the collapse goes down?
>>
>>118448753
>He will get the blame if he isn't able to get his tax reform through.
The chatter I hear is that it won't go through...
>>
>>118448871
If you mean by government, the entrenched political and monied interests, then I agree.
>>
>>118449159

yes, I want to believe Trump is more than a pawn on the chessboard but so far he hasn't given us any action that strongly suggests otherwise
>>
>>118436282
OK, get to the really important part: how do I short this?
>>
File: 1483917909480.jpg (44KB, 800x615px) Image search: [Google]
1483917909480.jpg
44KB, 800x615px
>>118449121
second this
>>
>>118436282
bro, what your saying is retailers are all pretty much fucked because the peasants are broke and aren't spending money, they debt cycle is completing its rotation at this point..

but bonds are about to get fucked with stocks? am i reading this right?
>>
>>118449124
That is depressing.
>>
>>118449251
Hes a pawn for (((them)))..but they forgot one mistake, Trump will lead to a revolt and enter the new age
>>
>>118448871
>my suspicion is that Trump is part of a controlled effort to tear down the US government

this is what bannon is working towards
>>
>>118439260
Yup. Armstrong knows his shit. And Bannon talks about all this behind closed doors.
>>
>>118448953

Nice counter argument faggot
>>
September 23, 2017.
>>
File: trump.jpg (45KB, 728x410px) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
45KB, 728x410px
>>118449251
i think he's new, and rather than jump off the gun, he's kinda sitting back and observing shit from the inside. lets face it, the world is way different from his now position than anything we can contemplate.

wallstreet is watching on his tax move. this i think will be the QE of QE's.. as long as he has input on it. remember trump is the king of debt.

the obamacare blunder, was planned. this makes ryan look like a clown. call it trumpcare all you want, but this is how he is outing and setting ryan on fire in broad daylight.

trey is coming.. it will be interesting.
>>
>>118449124
Trump is literally being protected from his own mistakes. Repealing Obamacare would've been an electoral disaster, and Supply Side Economics at a time of record debt would also be a disaster as well. Granted, may not be the kind-of-politics a constitutional libertarian like you would go for, but from a Beltway perspective, it works out in his advantage.
>>
>>118449379
.. and they are failing miserably. Clumsiest administration start of all time, will probably get impeached and will be forced to resign , bannon will lose his job and go back to being a radio blabbermouth until his eventual diabetic coma
>>
File: 1480829519625.png (486KB, 1280x722px) Image search: [Google]
1480829519625.png
486KB, 1280x722px
Can we at least have mass riots and hangings of elites in the cities? Would be fun to watch from my middle of nowhere farm between animu watching and tending to the fields.
>>
>>118444722
1929 or worse
>>
OP one question. Just on the top of your head.

I want to start a business in Africa, solely by guilt tripping the fuck out of UN. I don't intend to make too much cash from it but I want to prove that you can make successful farms in Africa.

I know the risks of dishonest workers and the fact they do shit like steal, siphon fuel,etc.
>>
>>118441054
>Nearly all the major pensions are already substantially underfunded at this moment...
I agree. This is true. Part of the underfunded problem is the assumed rate of return has declined from 8% to 5 to 6%, which ballons out the present value of the future liabilities of the pension obligations.
>>
>>118437781
Can't come soon enough, amen
>>
>>118446249
people at uni are taught the koch brothers fund all of the usa GOV and are the puppet masters, no shit
>>
>>118441524
>The real question I have is, could the US afford another bailout,
I don't think it's been made clear in this thread that mechanism to 'bailout' is Quantitative Easing. which is interest free. The problem is that ordinary people in the productive economy are then faced with yet more devaluation of their money. National Debt, however, is not interest free and people have to pay taxes to fund that debt. Although I was much happier to see Trump in the WH than the Harlot Clinton, when Trump talks about jacking up spending on 'defence', that really makes me think.
>>
>>118449124
I fear he is already owned by (((them))). He certainly surrounded himself with enough. And them there is the whole son-in-law thing. Just saying.
>>
>>118438385
firearms and ammunition
>>
>this thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3USff2ITpc
>>
>>118442287
>We are $20T in debt
That's not true. We are about $100 Trillion in debt when you count up all the Federal, State, Muni, personal, corporate, and entitlement obligations.
>>
>>118448156
I think those doomsday scenarios are all based on the assumption that the Fed won't use some money magic to kick the can down the road.

We've seen QE since GFC, lowering of reserve to loans rate for major lenders going down, fiat currency is fiat. I think all that can happen now is hyperinflation will manifest itself in higher credit driven asset prices (real estate, stock market margin loans etc are increasingly lax borrower requirements. Ninja loans)

Do you have any news on the gold price? It's staying more or less static and the rumours I saw about HSBC and Deutsche Bank colluding to suppress the spot gold price appear to hold water at least based on current market movements.

Could we be on the verge of a currency reset like the South Americans last century?
>>
>>118449611
Pls check.
>>
>>118447085
>Trump's a wildcard, like you said. Since manipulation failed to get Hillary into office, crashing the system and blaming it on him is the next plan.

The saddest words of tongue and pen...
>>
>>118441648
>Nonsense. The economy is in full recovery. Obama has added many, many jobs.
Are you joking?
>>
>>118449117
>it's not that hard to grow food

With enough production density to feed everyone, yes it is. Without energy to manufacture fertilizer, people will die. Without GM crops, livestock will die. Without expertise, valuable seed stocks will die in the ground.

You can't honestly expect that the white-collar middle class will pick up the slack in their suburban backyards if industrialized farming collapses.
>>
>>118449586
Oh sorry, how bout this.

Go fuck yourself you stupid nigger
>>
>>118436282
Speedy summary
>>
>>118439260
dumbest chart ever
>>
>>118442689
>if China allies with EU and forces us to take their combined military strength seriously...
Hmm, that's not possible. US controls the oil supply to both of them. Not to mention the US is the only thing keeping Russia from moving west.
>>
>>118449989
it's not like we didn't see it coming the moment he got elected
>>
>>118442287
<<implying we havent been waiting for a collapse for 8 years now.
>>
>>118449542
Yea, but what the hell ever came out of the Sept 2015 Turning point.
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/uncategorized/2015-75-the-start-of-sovereign-debt-crisis/
>>
>>118442798
>Physical cash. Physical cash is always superior to numbers on a screen.
Where do you plan to keep this physical cash? In your house? Where I can rob you? Or in a safety deposit box in a BANK.
>>
>>118436282
This obvious shit you decimal-identifying cunt. You don't have to be super wealthy to read Bloomberg and the WSJ
>>
>>118449907
I remember being Naive on how QE back in 08 was going to destroy the dollar. I'm unsure when, or even if, QE will devalue the dollar enough to create inflation. Everyone is predicting doom, but everyone has a different account of how things will go down. So it's hard to take any of it seriously.
>>
How do I get into the top 0.01%?
>>
>>118443394
>Chinese buy industries/resources Americans NEED to live.
They buy those assets in order to get their money out of PRC. PRC is the bubble that is bursting.
>>
>>118449630
Letting the bad debt be purged is literally the only way to correct this, but that's going to require hard times and I'm not sure anyone can deal with the political fallout that will cause.
>>
>>118449964
True, but at this point it's irrelevant. It will never be paid back. 0% chance.
>>
>>118449964
Not all debt is created equal, Anon.
>>
>>118436282
>raditional bricks and mortar retail in America is getting destroyed (other than a handful of behemoth discounters like Costco, Walmart, etc...).
I've already knew about most of the things you said, however, I can't find any explaination why the situation is so dire. Are Americans really THAT fat and lazy that they buy everything on the internet these days?

Also, what can an average Joe do to bet against this? Buy gold?
>>
>>118442798
>Physical cash is always superior to numbers on a screen...
Which is why (((they))) are pushing countries to go cashless. I wouldn't be surprised if this was one of the outcomes of a global financial reset. Just more entrenchment by (((them))) on the way to NWO.
>>
>>118441054
CAN I GET SOME AUTISTIS ON THIS DATA
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-25/these-are-top-stock-holdings-worlds-biggest-pension-fund

lets build a run down of the top 10 funds and then find out what they hold.

this is usually owning bonds, but alot of pensions now buy actual stock. not stock you get, like stock b, ones that pay a dividend and aren't publicly availible.
>>
what should i do to prepare for the shit storm thats coming? will there be warning signs before shit hits the fan?
>>
>>118450261
yeah - OP is a total LARP
>>
>>118449678
Yeah, CNN tells me that everyday too.
>>
>>118449987
You broke it by checking yourself.
>>
>>118441142
>I'd like a labor based currency

Hm. So something where you get a certain amount of it for work, and exchange it for other peoples' work? Presumably with a minimum threshhold value (to prevent business interests from driving the proles too far into the dirt) and a market-based system to allow highly desirable labour (plumbing, rare pepe collection) to be paid more than low-desirability labour (shitposting for the )))paymasters(((, telemarketing)?

Possibly also with a system designed to reward labour over inheritance by making the money you gain by working now worth more than older money?

If the answer is 'yes', you're in luck: that's what we, and I think most other countries, have now. We just need better regulation so the nazis won't usur us into the ground. (Because the people spreading the 'Jews control ur money!!!' line are, by and large, using it to distract you while they rifle through your pockets.
>>
File: 20170218_PE1.jpg (70KB, 753x439px) Image search: [Google]
20170218_PE1.jpg
70KB, 753x439px
I went to NYU Stern and have a degree in finance. The jews control the system and ever since 2009 have full control.

2011 crisis was avoided, and they fully learned how to keep it together.

February 2016 was another test, but avoided. (This time in China)

There is nothing that allows us to predict a full black swan type event.

Simply keep investing, buy cheap LEAP PUTS on the SPY as your hedge.

Maybe buy some gold if you have a high net worth.

This is all you can do.

OPs fear mongering is retarded, and so is modern day Zerohedge.
>>
>>118450413
the problem isn't people not going to the store, it's people not buying stuff period.

I know this is hard for poor foreigners to accept, but the american dream is dead. we just dont have the money anymore.
>>
>>118450328
You are born into it, or really really lucky, if you aren't already in the top 1% you aren't going to get in the 0.1%. In Panama banks are fucking busted money machines, I don't know if it would be the same case in the UK.
>>
>>118450207
I have a half-ton safe at my place...
>>
>>118442853
You saved the thumbnail anon, the text above or below are not readable
>>
>>118447357
I like the cut of your jib. I don't see it happening for all of the uSA, but maybe in one of its daughters when the states break up. New Hampshire maybe? Texas is too conservative to do it.
>>
>>118450321
Exactly, hyperinfation hyperinflation, hyperinflation, the sky is failing!!! What a bunch of idiots. I correctly predicted that it would be a bout of deflation or very low inflation if lucky.
>>
>>118450102
More or less my thoughts are that Trump has struck a deal with Russia to gentley hand Putin Southeastern Europe.

Romania, Hungary, and perhaps as far west as Slovakia could become defacto Russian influence so that while they may not control the Fulda gap they can focus eastward on containing China until their demographic bubble bursts.

Poland will be the lynchpin in this as it will need to dissuade Russia from advancing in Northern Europe and curb the German (((elite))) from breaking the EU into its own power bloc
>>
>>118450357
Yep. And Trump will likely be slated as a sacrificial lamb. Although I'm unaware of exactly how many independents will fall for it.

>>118450681
I agree. I hear so many different doom scenarios it's hard to keep track of which doom scenario will be the one who does us in. The point is that we won't survive when the doom does occur, but when that doom is, who knows?
>>
>>118436282
so your saying to invest in online retailers.
>>
File: 520px-Kondratieff_Wave.svg.png (20KB, 520x239px) Image search: [Google]
520px-Kondratieff_Wave.svg.png
20KB, 520x239px
>>118450413
no they are broke. 100 million us people are on welfare.

credit works in a cycle. people get credit, credit becomes maxed out, eventually most credit for poor are maxed out, they default, takes another so many years to resett. then the wave continues. this also builds on another wave which i am posting an image for. feel free to google and check this out as well. this deals more in advancement of the people and what not.
ever notice how captcha is more daunting on decent threads..
>>
>>118450681
agreed. this anon is real deal.
I am Wharton MBA - 20 years hedge funds.
>>
File: 1489913945388.jpg (479KB, 1408x775px) Image search: [Google]
1489913945388.jpg
479KB, 1408x775px
open a shop in the us

not related to guns and/or cars
dont understand why you ends up declaring bankruptcy...
>>
>>118450716
>I have a half-ton safe at my place
great, everyone knows that since you had someone install it. You are fucked - people will come and take it from you. You don't have enough guns to hold them off.
>>
>>118436282

Utterly fascinating thread OP, though a lot of it admittedly flies right over my head. Thanks for taking the time to talk to us.

If a total financial newfag like me (as in, ignorant of even the basics) wants a realistic shot at joining the top 0.01% like you, if that's even plausible, what path would you recommend in terms of learning / strategy?
>>
>>118445695
Are you comfortable timing the market? Most people do so without much success. Regardless, how quickly can you liquidate your 401k? What is the amount of money you could get out of it?

Definitely talk to an investment advisor about people he's known to have liquidated their 401k to buy real estate and how they are doing now. There's a possibility you could be missing something that an advisor would know.

Regardless, if you are going to get into real estate, do you have the credit history to get a decent interest rate?

Know that a bursting of the bubble will be preceded by a rise in interest rates, so you might be dealing with high-ish interest rates shortly before and after a crash. I'm also interesting in buying real estate, so I'm gonna start compiling a list of properties the prices of which I'll track through time.

Certainly maintain appropriate savings (e.g. 6 months of expenses plus an emergency fund), but I'd recommend eliminating debt in case you lose your job.

t. a professional, but not the kind that handles money for other people (e.g. virtual Jews).
>>
>>118450838
neck yourself anon. Deflation was caused by low interest rates that cause excess production of commodities. The opposite will happen when rates rise. Most of the QE money is held as excess reserves receiving IOER for now. You have no idea what you are talking about
>>
>>118450681
>OPs fear mongering is retarded, and so is modern day Zerohedge.
Oh really, explain what we do in the event of a Deutsche Bank failure? Explain how we counter the birth-rate problem, and the continued rapid demise of both the home ownership and labor participation rate? How will we payoff massive corporate and consumer debt without any real organic growth?

I am sure your (((professors))) at (((Stern))) have an answer for everything right?
>>
>>118438095
Everyone in SA has done that.
>>
>>118436282
OP, I'm currently 24 and too young to make a meaningful investment in just about anything. Work at a very well known consumer products company, and am currently shorting oil. Do you think this is a good move now?
>>
>>118451066
People like us have to warn the people. We are in the minority in terms of who gives a fuck...
>>
>>118451261
What about 2007/8? The fed sets the rate, there will be no spike in interest rates whilst we have central banks. QE^n
>>
>>118450913
yes, i agree. Russia won't invade them, just make sure that they are not NATO members with weapons pointed at Moscow.

Trump's biggest concern with Russia is if Russia and Germany combine into a single economic power - that is the only combination on the planet that can compete and threaten the USA.
>>
>>118448156
A universal basic income will finish off what is left of the nuclear family. See the American black family... With more time you could have a voluntary sterilization/culling (get paid to get fixed) to get rid of excess population.
>>
Leaf here.
The banks gonna take my money? Repeat of Cyprus?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-22/its-official-canadian-bank-depositors-are-now-risk-bail-ins
>>
>>118451183
>only guns
you have 0 imagination
>>
>>118442218
Backing your currency with a resource leads to extra artificial demand for that resource, and gives whoever produces that resource an immense financial advantage over everyone else.

If we used an Actual Gold currency, most of the time we'd be trading near-microscopic flecks (probably embedded in lucite or something, and it would be fucking impossible to buy enough gold for electronic, industrial, or jewelry use.
>>
>>118451402
No one understands how the system works, that's why no one can be warned. I had some guy at the pub lecture me about how cash is backed by gold.. feelsbad
>>
>>118451445
Totally agree. This is going to start getting pushed by the media. See the Brazilian dystopian show "3%" on Netflix.
>>
>>118451066
so should i buy march weekly 2330s on the esh7 or just buy outright if we can get it to 2320? i went to a small business school. its not as fancy. but i did work for NITE for a while.
>>
>>118436282

>Top 0.01% Anon here

Prove it and I'll read it.
>>
>>118436282
Ok, so how can we get rich from this. What should I be investing in now, and what should I be buying when the crash happens
>>
So let me get this straight.

We are heading towards a world where there is no more retail.
Such as the world of Demolition Man.
Where, after the great war of the corporations, only Pizza hut stood firm?
>>
>>118451280
Nobody is saying we aren't fucked. What we're saying however is that it's extremely difficult to determine when exactly the patient will die. It's like diagnosing a 90 year old who doesn't have a symptom. Something will kill him, the question is, what? Deutsche Bank, a collapse in China, your retail loans, rise in the cost of debt, who knows? Until then, keep investing cautiously because nobody is smart enough to determine when the sky will actually fall.
>>
thread archive, 10/10 thread op, i dont understand much but i hope to fill in the gaps before shit hits the fan

https://archived.moe/pol/thread/118436282

any tips for a poor college student?
>>
>>118451402
>People like us have to warn the people.

the trouble is that you are warning people with a bunch of fear mongering bullshit. The NYU Stern anon actually had some legit points.

ALL of the financial problems of the USA can be fixed with a few simple law changes. ELIMINATE MEDICARE. That will have the old people dying off like flies, which will remove all the SS and Medicare unfunded liabilities, which iwll reduce the payroll tax by 15%. It will also make housing much cheaper, since dead people sell houses. The economy will BOOM.
>>
>>118451452
>only guns
I've lived in Brazil. I know what determined criminals can do. You are fucked.
>>
>>118451445
I know you're finance, but where do you see the direction of Internet censorship going?
>>
>>118451875
oh look it is the guy who does not know what he is talking about running his mouth again
>>
>>118447357
You speak my language.
>>
>>118451875
the california teachers pension will not be solved this way

THIS IS THE BIGGEST WASTE OF FUCKING MONEY IN THE COUNTRY.

CALIFORNIA

TEACHERS

UNION

ALL THOSE LIBERAL COMMIE SOCIALIST CANCER TEACHING FUCKS SHOULD GO BROKE AND DIE.
>>
>>118444348
What are DKS and MAC?
>>
>>118450075
Lol @ moron Canadian who cant read charts.
>>
>>118451673
>3
Buy long dated out of the money puts on the SP500. Like 20% out of the money.

Or buy VIX outright at 10 or so. If disater, VIX will hit 50.
>>
File: hour glass.jpg (8KB, 211x300px) Image search: [Google]
hour glass.jpg
8KB, 211x300px
<$1.3T in debt.
<govt running deficits till 2050
<govt hijacked by soros and muslim brotherhood
<economy in the gutter
<carbon taxes across the country
<falling loonie
<sold off all our gold reserves
<largest housing bubble in world
<avg household debt exceeding 168%

how much time we got? what can i do so my family and i can survive this absolute shit storm coming our way
>>
>>118452035
we know what they can do. that's why im not talking guns as the main mean of self-defence.
>>
>>118451425
To be honest I think that the very divergent social policies the Russian state and European elites have struck is an old post-Cold War tactic. After the laughable Yeltsin years the idea that Russia could be broken and absorbed died, and thus a policy of isolating them from the west was put into play.

Belarus was given buffer status and until Ukraine came into play due to successful western social engineering Russia was left more or less alone
>>
>>118452197
DICKS SPORTING GOODS TICKER SYMBOL AND MERRICK MAC PHARMACEUTICALS
>>
>>118452317
absolute garbage trading advice
>>
>tfw brainlet on finance
Someone tell me where to start
>>
>>118451875
Yes, I agree, but THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN. Never. They can't even slightly reform Obamacare.
>>
File: 20170130_ECb.jpg (82KB, 967x503px) Image search: [Google]
20170130_ECb.jpg
82KB, 967x503px
>>118451280
Haha the Deutsche meme

You're so entry level and sophomoric it's really pathetic

You mean the Deutsche Bank that raised $8.5B of new capital this month?

Just stop bro. Obviously I know all about the globalism bullshit, and putting (((brackets))) doesn't change the fact that you're retarded.

It's impossible to predict when all this shit goes down. Again, BUY LEAP PUTS ON THE SPY AND INVEST YOUR MONEY TO GET DEM SWEET COMPOUND RETURNS.
>>
>>118451765
TACO BELL YOU ASSHOLE
>>
>>118451183
he doesnt have a fucking safe he doesnt even know what a credit union is man. get your shit together.
>>
Hey man can I ask a personal question?
Your dad is incredible, from janitor to billionaire?
How did he do it , in short? Gimme 3-4 senteces
Real estate?Became consultant/banker????
>>
>>118451765
So we are going to have an economy based on swearing fines?
>>
>>118452153
Yes, huge problem. Go look at their returns versus the S&P 500. The bureaucrats that run these bloated monstrous entities are complete morons used and abused by Wall Street.
>>
>>118447357
America is no melting pot. This is a phrase made up by an English jew for his play to described the melting of EUROPEAN people in America.

Take a look at how demographics voted in the previous election and that will destroy any notion you have of a melting pot. Your skin color is your identity and party affiliation now
>>
>>118452533
shit tier advice
>>
>>118443713
>your link:
>The widespread civil unrest made it no longer safe for merchants to travel as they once had

So, wait. Imposition of borders in Europe helped crashed the economy so hard our historians remember it 1700 FUCKING YEARS later? Well, that's ONE way to get Farage in the history books.
>>
>>118452427
No, Macerich REIT.
>>
File: twoversions.jpg (84KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
twoversions.jpg
84KB, 640x720px
>>118452594
There are
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpRzusd9Yi8
>>
>>118452153
CalSTERs can be fixed by CA allowing 100% funded school vouchers for charter schools. Companies will start schools, the good young teachers will get jobs at the new schools, the students will go to the new schools. The old schools will be left with old teachers and no students. Then the state will have to lay off the old teachers, which will bankrupt CalSTERS because there will not be enough teachers paying into it.

Which would you like me to solve next?
>>
>>118436282
>since
Seriously lads, why dont we give this idea a chance and we build The Memetic Principality of Kek?

They are fucking serious about this thing, just check!
http://1espzufmsehqffgzbvz3fkwhjzalqqatjo.club/index.php?topic=40.0
>>
>>118452317
why aren't you hanging out on biz with me brah, nobody over there talks anything except fucking crypto currency scams. make 40 grand in crypto, good luck cashing out
>>
>>118452635
>actually answering this question
now why would you go and get OP to go and do a thing like that?
>>
>>118452860
terrible advice again. You have no idea what you are talking about
>>
>>118445901
>So if WW3 breaks out will it be America, Britain and Canada vs the E.U and China?
I don't see the EU buddying up with China because it's in such a fucking mess. I don't think there will be an EU before too long. That will strengthen NATO's hand. Although WWIII is a real risk, I just don't see it happening because, whichever enemy gets picked, they have nukes. More likely the Industrial Military complex just gets richer whatever happens. (((They))) win again.
>>
>>118452422
>im not talking guns as the main mean of self-defence.

You don't have a clue. Then will find your kid at school, skin them alive, etc. There is zero protection from these types of people.
>>
>>118451854
>10/10 thread op

It really isn't
>>
>>118453036
thread got shit up by larping as usual
>>
File: 1489466812192.jpg (78KB, 540x623px) Image search: [Google]
1489466812192.jpg
78KB, 540x623px
>>118452996
I can't wait to see London and New York burn.

Anglo-saxon countries are the source of all our sorrow.

BTFO now.
>>
>>118450197
Russia going into Syria. That one event has so many rabbit holes spinning off it that it will take years to play out. From Russia conducting an effective defense and counter insurgency with modern weapons on a SHOE string budget (proving the MIC model to be truly defunct), to regional/globalist players having their best laid plans (trans-national pipelines, international capital flows, etc.) BTFO.

Russia basically called out the whole globalist military industrial complex out on Syria and they couldn't do anything about it. The west is in essence a paper tiger, and its now proven.
>>
I imagine OP comes here once in while, probably at his desk, glass of brandy casually being refilled, while red pilling the plebs.

Good on ya.
>>
File: 20170125_EOD1.png (48KB, 1899x981px) Image search: [Google]
20170125_EOD1.png
48KB, 1899x981px
>>118452967
says the guy who thinks that the 50 basis point hike IS WORLD ENDING. MUHH 0% RATE

shut the fuck up faggot
>>
>>118452533
This anon knows his shit. don't listen = your loss.
>>
>>118452808
Basically, what happened was that the Roman Emperor secured loyalty of his base and the military by gratuitous government spending. However, tax collection wasn't up to snuff, so he printed money in order to sustain his loyalty from the lower classes and the praetorians. Eventually, the government itself collapsed, as well as international commerce, when money became worthless to trade, and cities turned into death zones of high crime, forcing people to flee into the rural areas as serfs (thus beginning feudalism.)

It's more of a warning that trying to secure support from government funds can cause a massive breakdown in society because of inflation. There's only a certain amount of welfare each government can provide before the government itself breaks. But too many people believe governments are unbreakable (and the other half view government as too weak.)
>>
>>118450699

Interesting. I wonder how the real 0.01% feel about people like celebrities or lottery winners? I doubt Lottery Winners are "true" 0.01%, they'd have some of their wealth if it they won a big amount but they'd probably be ostracized from their communities.
>>
>>118452860
Yeah, because the CA Marxist bureacrats are all about relinquishing control to the free-market...

CA will go belly-up and China/Japan will buy it...
>>
>>118452692
I WANT YOU TO STEP BACK, AND THINK ABOUT THIS.

your parents probably have some shitty broker like fidelity running their shit around. the more transactions they make the more money right?

now, pension funds base their shit off actual shit they teach in school. do you know what fucked this whole thing up

FEDERAL RESERVE.

if macro economics are fucked because the FED IS PRINTING MONEY, FUCKING WITH RATES. HOW DO THESE GUYS WIN?
THEY CANT!

this is why the pensions are doomed.

go look at major pension holdings, i'll stake my fucking life these fucking JEW KIKES, and you know they are, are all short the fuck out of it hoping they all fail to fuck and back.

HIGH FREQUENCY TRADING RUINED ACTUAL ANALYST JOBS, IT MADE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR INVESTORS, LOOK AT WARREN. HE FUCKING CAN'T WIN ANYMORE. BECAUSE MACRO INVESTING IS DEAD. ITS ALL FREE MONEY QE BULLSHIT
>>
>>118453098
It started with LARPing in the first place. Anyone doomsday scenario relies on the fact that most people here desire it, rather than it being scary losers here look forward to it
>>
>>118450716
You need two safes so that you have one to give away when the bad guys have a gun to your son's head.
>>
>>118452372
We fucked. The only thing propping up the economy is the rush of Chinese millionaires buying real estate. When that ends, shut off the lights.
>>
>>118453262
are you really trying to tell people to trade the VIX? How embarrassing.
>>
>>118452906
maybe i will. I am new to this 4chan stuff. I come for the keks.
>>
Well, looks like I need to put my commercial aviation career on hold.
>>
>>118453011
>find my kid at school
>>
File: Old Man.jpg (397KB, 1600x992px) Image search: [Google]
Old Man.jpg
397KB, 1600x992px
>>118453314
Again, OP, your retail bubble could cause the economy to crash before California goes bankrupt from government debt. It's hard to determine how this old man is going to die, because there are so many things that are trying to kill him.
>>
>>118453527
that is a good idea for you anon. You'd fit in with all the other retards on biz
>>
>>118452533
Or buy a scarce real asset that had been the global store of wealth since biblical times when it dips below the M2 line...
>>
>>118453163
This, Russia showed that it is possible to take territory in 4th generation warfare. Islamic memes and US can't compare to "no fucks given 1980's surplus ordinace"
>>
>>118452860
this doesn't fix out of control funding. college is now an out of control industry because anyone can take out loans, thus driving up the cost for tuition.

the same shit would happen for k-12 education

COLLEGE SHOULD BE FREE TO THOSE SMART ENOUGH TO GET IN.
The NCAA Just Misses $1 Billion In Annual Revenue. The NCAA pulled in $989 million in its 2014 fiscal year, according to an audited financial statement cited by USA Today on Wednesday. Since the association had $908.6 million in expenses, it ended up with a nearly $80.5 million surplus for the year.Mar 12, 2015
>>
>>118453314
>CA Marxist bureacrats are all about relinquishing control to the free-market..
It's a Federal program. Trump is going to crush CalSTERS.
>>
>>118452635
MBA>>>Private Equity>>>Massive calculated personal risk/leverage
Thread posts: 368
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.