[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy slaps your ass and tells you to leave your family and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

This guy slaps your ass and tells you to leave your family and help him save the world while claiming to be the savior of the western world

what do you do?
>>
>>115139779
YOUR HOUSE
>>
>>115139779
Give him a single dollar and just tell him if it's enough and there's nothing more I can do and watch him rage.
>>
>>115139779
Claim that democrats are the real racist.
>>
>>115139779

He must want to be shot
>>
Tell him that's not an argument.
>>
>>115139779
3 0
Y E A R S
>>
>>115139779

Does he think he's better than me?
>>
File: www.infowars.com.gif (1MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
www.infowars.com.gif
1MB, 800x800px
>>115139779
smoke dank memes
>>
>>115139779
>save western civilization
He only had one kid. Fuck em.
>>
>>115139779
make him drink pee pee
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (42KB, 1359x768px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
42KB, 1359x768px
MIKE
>>
Slapping asses violates the NAP.
>>
>>115141441
No no no it's not a violation of the NAP because women want an alpha guy and showing that you are sexually viable is the staple stone of human relationships
>>
>>115139779
beat the shit out of him for violating the non-aggression principle by slapping my ass
>>
>>115141738
Read OP again. He slapped our asses. He is asking to be slaughtered by my slave children that i bought in the McSchool TM.

>Captcha Negro Durham
What
>>
Say 'no thanks' and donate one dollar to his cause. An amount I'm sure he would appreciate, and definitely not be ungrateful for
>>
>>115142475
no no you don't understand slapping an ass is always a form of sexual viability. Slapping a mans ass shows that you are the alpha male and slapping a woman's ass is marking her as your property which women like they love it in fact therefore it cannot be a violation of the NAP
>>
>>115142673
He can try to act like an Alpha man un heaven after i drop 20 nuclear bombs on his house.
>>
>>115139779
Ask him if he dared use my private road and if so he owes me money
>>
>>115139779
Tell him to prove it. Proceed to catalogue all the fallacious non arguments he makes.
>>
>>115139779
L-Let him keep slapping my ass. Teehee :3
>>
>>115144877
Mike?
>>
I move into his toilet so I can watch him pee.
>>
>>115139779
I obey daddy.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.