[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone explain to me how /pol/ can blame jews for literally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (12KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 276x183px
Someone explain to me how /pol/ can blame jews for literally everything wrong in the country, but then completely dismiss the fact that Trump's son-in-law is jewish, converted his daughter jewish, that Jared and his brother have business ties to Soros, that Jared's daddy went to prison for financial corruption, was prosecuted by Chris Christie, who was then obliterated from the campaign when Jared was brought on board despite Christie's loyalty, and now the US is threatening to leave the UN if they don't stop bullying Israel about settlements, and that the US supports the one-state solution?

The Trump administration isn't just cooperating with jews, it's actively carrying out their agenda. He literally has two of them closely whispering in his ears.

Explain this to me, /pol/.
>>
I fear /pol/ will be proved right this time.
>>
This shit is a slide thread. There are numerous happenings today that they are trying to distract from, such as this:

>>115120189
>>
File: 1484376126525.jpg (37KB, 720x507px) Image search: [Google]
1484376126525.jpg
37KB, 720x507px
If hillary was elected, the entire latin american population would be enjoying usa welfare right now
Shareblue pls go
>>
>>115138085
>he can't answer the question

If anything you're trying to slide my thread.
>>
>>115138317
Hillary's children aren't jewish, nor were her personal advisers.
>>
>>115137762

Trump is a Jew shill just like every President in living memory

The redpill trumpfags wont swallow....
>>
>>115137762
if you weren't completely retarded you'd know that a lot of jews are alright
a wise man once said something along the following lines:
all bolsheviks are jews but not all jews are bolsheviks
>>
>>115137762
Because /pol/ has been undergoing a JIDF raid and takeover since the primaries.
Why do you think its been shilling (((Trump)) so hard
/
>>
>>115137762
M-maybe /pol/ is not just one person s-senpai.
>>
>>115140689
Well now I know you're lying.
>>
>/pol/ never wants to talk about this
>>
>>115139831
>Ukraine
Go eat a salo sandwich shill
>>
>>115140139
Rake soon ranjeeth.
>>
>>115139831
They swallow, just not what you think.
>>
>>115137762

>/pol/ is one person

is this meme starting again?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.