[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no women's rights >no gays rights >Based masculine

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (177KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177KB, 960x960px
>no women's rights
>no gays rights
>Based masculine warrior culture
>No Jew worshipping cuckery

Why haven't you converted to Islam yet, /pol/?
>>
Because it's all a lie and the first chapter of the book has inconsistencies and it claims Moses is Jesus uncle
>>
Quran 2:62
Indeed, those who believed and those who were Jews or Christians or Sabeans [before Prophet Muhammad] - those [among them] who believed in Allah and the Last Day and did righteousness - will have their reward with their Lord, and no fear will there be concerning them, nor will they grieve.

Okay sounds good Jews and Christians will go to heaven, oh wait they won't

Quran 3:85
And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers.
>>
i dont wanna pray 5 times a day and give up beer and bacon

thats literally it, otherwise yeah i;d probably convert and get a virgin muslim gf
>>
>>115137575
Do you have Jew-sus in your hear?
>>
Quran 2:34
And [mention] when We said to the angels, "Prostrate before Adam"; so they prostrated, except for Iblees. He refused and was arrogant and became of the disbelievers.

Okay so Satan is bad because he didn't worship Adam, oh wait...

Quran 2:163
And your god is one God. There is no deity [worthy of worship] except Him, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.

Literally in the same chapter it says Satan was a non believer because he refused to bow to Adam then it says don't worship anyone but God
Then literally a few verses later it says this

Quran 2:168
O mankind, eat from whatever is on earth [that is] lawful and good and do not follow the footsteps of Satan. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy.

Okay I won't copy Satan I will bow to anyone but God, oh wait that's wrong, but don't do as Satan, but then I'm worshipping someone other than God! What do I do?
>>
The Quran says Amran (Imran in the Quran) father of Moses, has a daughter Miriam (Mary in the Quran)
Quran 3:36
But when she delivered her, she said, "My Lord, I have delivered a female." And Allah was most knowing of what she delivered, "And the male is not like the female. And I have named her Mary, and I seek refuge for her in You and [for] her descendants from Satan, the expelled [from the mercy of Allah ]."

The Quran then says, Mary the sister of Moses gives birth to Jesus
Quran 3:45
[And mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allah gives you good tidings of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary - distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to Allah ].
>>
>>115138071
Now check this out

Quran 3:35
[Mention, O Muhammad], when the wife of 'Imran said, "My Lord, indeed I have pledged to You what is in my womb, consecrated [for Your service], so accept this from me. Indeed, You are the Hearing, the Knowing."

Okay, so here is Amram known as Imram in the bible, his wife is having a baby

Quran 3:36
But when she delivered her, she said, "My Lord, I have delivered a female." And Allah was most knowing of what she delivered, "And the male is not like the female. And I have named her Mary, and I seek refuge for her in You and [for] her descendants from Satan, the expelled [from the mercy of Allah ]."

So she had a baby named Mary, Miriam in the Quran is Mary everything is good so far

Quran 3:45
[And mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allah gives you good tidings of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary - distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to Allah ].

Wait... so MIRIAM is Jesus' mother?

some people have said there's no proof that's Moses sister Miriam that's a different Amram and Miriam well I looked it up

Quran 19:27
Then she brought him to her people, carrying him. They said, "O Mary, you have certainly done a thing unprecedented.

Quran 19:28
O sister of Aaron, your father was not a man of evil, nor was your mother unchaste."

Quran 19:29
So she pointed to him. They said, "How can we speak to one who is in the cradle a child?"

Quran 19:30
[Jesus] said, "Indeed, I am the servant of Allah . He has given me the Scripture and made me a prophet.

There's the proof, Miriam sister of Aaron and Moses gave birth to Jesus who according to the Quran could talk in the cradle when he's a baby. Imagine a new born baby telling you "Allah made me a prophet"
>>
>>115137071
>women's rights
>no gays' rights
No rights period if you're not a mindless, fanatical cog in the machine
>based masculine warrior culture
Hardly based wannabe jew culture - let's take, exploit and abuse everything and if something goes wrong oh vey, anoda shoah - we wuz religion of peace and sheit
>No Jew worshipping cuckery
No, just alternative flavor of cuckery. About as bad if not worse. Science and developments restricted by religion, free speech and personal freedoms restricted by religion, politics restricted by religion, diet restricted by religion, fashion, allowed entertainment, rampant hypocrisy and intellectual atrophy ("why something is the way it is? Cause Allah, now shut the fuck up") - all restricted and cucked by religion. Basically a push to have a shithole.

You're a leaf so I know you're not serious and just shitposting around, but this had to be said anyway.
>>
>>115137071
>>no women's rights
>>no gays rights
>>Based masculine warrior culture
Same thing for the Bible but they subverted it long ago.
>>
>>115137736
>Quran 2:62
>Indeed, those who believed and those who were Jews or Christians or Sabeans [before Prophet Muhammad] - those [among them] who believed in Allah and the Last Day and did righteousness - will have their reward with their Lord, and no fear will there be concerning them, nor will they grieve.
>Okay sounds good Jews and Christians will go to heaven, oh wait they won't
>Quran 3:85
>And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers.

It's specifically say those BEFORE PROPHET MUHAMMAD and who followed gods rules will go to heaven

The second part says those who desire another religion than Islam which means that Islam is a religion and someone willingly decides not to follow it

Fucking leaf
>>
>>115137071
They're all closeted. Believe in divine femininity. Don't have Christ. Sounds a lot like some other weirdos we all know about
>>
>>115137071
Because Muslims are child fucking inbred barbarians that need to be eradicated. Sage.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.