[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I heard there's some literal commies in the jungle of this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: colombiaflagpicture2.png (289KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
colombiaflagpicture2.png
289KB, 450x450px
I heard there's some literal commies in the jungle of this country that still haven't been taken care of yet by some right wing death squads. What's up with that? Does the army just not go into the jungle? It's like Nigeria and having the north of it being infested by Boko Harm
>>
They run across the border to Venezuala as soon as the army or paramilitaries come in. The local population won't help the government because of reprisals and overall hate for the Government forces.

Paramilitaries were paid for each commie they killed.
Walk into a village.. Yeap all Commies.. Cha Ching.. After they dropped poison on all the mixed food/cocaine fields. Villagers were forced to grow cocaine for the commies..

The whole situation is complicated and fucked.
>>
>>115135084

Its just literally butthurt commies that come from university indoctrination camps, and the right wing death squads behave like them in the sense that they would massacre, rape and pillage just about anyone who dares to glare at them.

People here just want to move on, its been fucking 60 years of this bullshit and at this point its all about drug turf war between both camps.
>>
>>115135559
>>115136120
what about just arming, or letting the pueblos arm up and defend themselves?
they can form militias and cooperate with the gov forces?
>>
>>115135559
Interesting, I did not know the commies took control of the cocaine supply there. Wouldn't that lead to conflict with the local drug cartels?
>>
>>115137905
>I did not know the commies took control of the cocaine supply there.
yup
>>
>>115137905
Those cartels are mostly a 90's thing. It's mostly just the FARC and smaller criminal bands which control traffic
>>
>>115137609

Oh no guns are a big no no! They kill people!
I've thought of this as well, it would help a ton with crime rates in cities, for example last year due to crime in some neighborhoods some people actually formed civil militias armed with bats but got disbanded quickly by the police because not protecting people is their job.
>>
>>115137609
That happened, it was called AUC.

They went rogue or something, and agreed to disarm.
>>
>>115137905
USA is partly at fault for this.
>Clinton gives monetary support for the eradication of guerrilas
>uuuuh except against commies they are leftist revolutionaries not cartel
Guess who moved in on the power vacuum
>>
>>115139092
They disarmed under the Uribe administration and now only small "criminal bands" remain in the jungle

The FARC are demobilizing and disarming as we speak, but coca cultivation is higher than ever
>>
File: 1485555732829.gif (1MB, 285x171px)
1485555732829.gif
1MB, 285x171px
Colombian bros I escaped that shithole last year, how are things going over there?

Did Santos peace treaty went well?

>CosteÑo btw
>>
>>115139943
Colombian bros I escaped that shithole last year, how are things going over there?
its always the same

Did Santos peace treaty went well?
yes
>>
>>115135559
how do I get paid to kill jungle commies in south america
>>
>>115139311
>USA is partly at fault for this

How about you just stop being a bunch of shitskins. Boom. Problem solved. You're no longer vulnerable.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.