[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else view Donald Trump as the necessary result of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1477779917237.jpg (220KB, 640x498px) Image search: [Google]
1477779917237.jpg
220KB, 640x498px
Does anyone else view Donald Trump as the necessary result of modern culture?

The whole "grab them by the pussy quote" exemplifies this. People often leave out the part where he says that he can get away with it because he's a "star", and I think this is a part most people ignore because it's true. The guy can get away with whatever he fucking wants because he's a star. Women complain about him being sexist, but the reason he is a sexist is because there's a bunch of gold digging whores that enable his behavior.

Our culture's obsession with celebrities has created Donald Trump. It's hard for me to be angry at Donald Trump or even view him as a person. He just seems to be the embodiment of what our society deserves. We have all perpetuated this celebrity culture one way or another, and this is the natural result.
>>
Mankind has always worshiped idols. It is in our nature to look up upon those who convince us they are superior.
>>
>>115128648
This is true. However, that idolization was something used between tribes people who you MEET IN PERSON. For instance, you see Uungu over there picking the best plants or managing to catch the best animals, so you learn what he/she is doing and you try to do the same.

However, the media knows this. They know to take advantage of this by taking a celebrity, sticking it near a product, and say "buy our product". We idolize people we have never before met in our life, and at the same time, we demonize them as well.
>>
>>115128287
>Our culture's obsession with celebrities has created Donald Trump

this is true but don't get so cocky Americano, even Marcus Antonius (83bce) got away with the most bizarre shit because he was a celebrity and the people loved him.

Stop thinking things happening to you and your country are exceptions and never happened before. just stop ok?
>>
>>115129191
When I wrote this post, my intuition didn't even consider our "culture" as strictly US culture. I implied it was a culture that stretched over most of the modern world. I guess I failed to communicate that, and for that I apologize.
>>
>>115129468
apology accepted Americano

to elaborate on your considerations, we got Wilders whom is in the same corner as Trump, he worships Trump and has all the signs of being like him when he gets elected.

His popularity is declining in the polls ever since Trump became president, Dutchfags don't seem to want similar things happening.

In your country the media that is Trumps target is now acting like media from back in the days, journalism, investigations, probing, relentless pursuing.

Politicians whom ignored issues for decades are scratching their heads

issues deemed not mentionable and making people uncomfortable are now being addressed/discussed

the faggotry of politics in general are being exposed

people know they now have much more power then before

The list go's on and on and as much as I dislike Trump/Wilders/etc, they do serve a function, they are waking everyone up and forcing them to pay attention.
and this is going on in most of the western world.

if we can get through this without nukes being launched I think we will be very ok in a decade or two.
>>
File: hallofjusticepentagram.jpg (70KB, 634x439px) Image search: [Google]
hallofjusticepentagram.jpg
70KB, 634x439px
>>115128287
I wonder if Trump is on the side of light or evil.

There's a lot of cryptic imagery and references which could point you to think either way.

Pic related is the satanic petagram with a smirking lady liberty in the hall of justice.

How christfags missed something this blatantly satanic I have no idea.
>>
>>115130503
I agree anon.

Whether or not one agrees with the politics underway, it seems as if this is a necessary period. Hopefully citizens will take this as a learning experience and grow from it.
>>
>>115130795
Our country wasn't founded on Christianity and those are nothing new.
>>
>>115128287
Yes you get it. He's the harbinger of your countries doom, the final nail in the coffin that exposes your country for the empty, valueless cesspool that it is. Your country is the capitalist cancer on this world and it's finally time that you burn like rome.
>>
>>115131097
they wont, this shit keeps happening in waves.
usually directly linked to good/bad economics.

its an endless spiral from liberal enlightenment to brutal nationalism over and over again because the layer of civilisation is very thin no matter how advanced we get as a species.
>>
>>115128287
He's a bullet proof celebrity who's actually pretty business savvy and actually loves America.

He's taken power in a media culture that thrives on hit pieces, taking money from the successful, and hating nationalism in any form.

He's the Hero we need.
>>
File: Capture.png (101KB, 732x629px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
101KB, 732x629px
>>
File: akhenaten 3.jpg (22KB, 600x368px) Image search: [Google]
akhenaten 3.jpg
22KB, 600x368px
>>115130795
>I wonder if Trump is on the side of light or evil.
False dichotomy. What you call "the light" is evil.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.