[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's so bad about masculinity? Why do we make everybody

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

What's so bad about masculinity?

Why do we make everybody weaker and feminine instead of strengthening everybody so they can achieve the most for themself?
>>
File: vegeta.gif (374KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
vegeta.gif
374KB, 1200x900px
>>115114580
because its hard being a man. you have to go out and place yourself firmly in the world like a mountain and not move to every weak whim. women fags and MtF are all so weak they would rather just let the world push it around. Men on the other hand push back.
>>
>>115114806

But why isn't masculinity praised as a virtue then? This world would utterly collapse without masculine energy holding it up and pulling it along. Why are the elite so hell bent on turning us all into traps and weak numales?
>>
>>115114580

Because it's a threat to existing power structures
>>
>>115114995
Please someone post pic of ((them)).
>>
>>115114580
Masculinity is only attractive to faggots. I want to see femininity everywhere so I can maintain a constant state of arousal and thirst.
>>
>>115115176
That's gotta be the gayest and most cucked comment I've read all day.
>>
>>115114580
dont listen to jewish shills

Vote GEERT spread awareness, REMOVE KEBAB FROM NETHERLANDS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
>>
>>115115159

I know it's the jews already. What doesn't make sense is how they think they could run the world all by themselves when they are less than 1% of the world population. Who will do all the work and upholding of society if everyone is a feminized, useless husk of humanity? Jews base their entire world view and ideology on avoiding hard work in favor of getting into positions of authority where they can force goyim to work for them.
>>
>>115114580
Because people don't like to suffer.
To gain strenght, one must suffer

>>115114995
>But why isn't masculinity praised as a virtue then?
Because lower men can't achieve it, so they start to hate
>>
>>115115540
The kikes are parasites

They'll destroy until there's nothing more to destroy, except themselves
>>
Because being masculine makes you want to tear off the flesh from your bones.
>>
You can't have equality between males and females if men are masculine. Girls can't fight
>>
>>115114580
There is nothing wrong with masculinity but it has become popular to hate men and male virtues over the past few decade and there is nothing more purely "male" that the essence of masculinity
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.