[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post the moment you realized Trump is a con artist & won't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: liar.jpg (49KB, 800x567px)
liar.jpg
49KB, 800x567px
For me it was when Trump nominated Mnuchin as Treasury Secretary.

Mnuchin is worth $300 million and used to be a Goldman Sachs executive.
>>
who would you have preferred?

Ellen Pao?
>>
>>115113942
Tell you what. Let's put in a lot more political HACKS that know nothing but how to pad their pockets and that of their friends.

For God's sake, people who are successful and actually KNOW SOMETHING are a better choice than going like we did the last 8 years.

Get a fuckin clue. Faggot. SAGE
>>
theres too many jews in the cabinet thats for damn shure
>>
>>115114148
David Stockman or Ron Paul
>>
File: gs.png (165KB, 403x274px) Image search: [Google]
gs.png
165KB, 403x274px
>>115114374
It's not a choice hacks vs business people.

The problem is that Goldman Sachs runs our government. Past, Present, and Future.

Trump changed nothing. You've been conned.
>>
Remember during the campaign how many times Trump said that Obamacare should be repealed immediately?

Now it's "complicated" and will take a long time and probably won't happen this year.

Suckers.
>>
>>115114374
/thread
>>
>>115115287
No men in the women's restrooms.

No president has ever done anything this good. Already the greatest president since Jefferson.
>>
How about when Trump threw Flynn under the bus when Flynn couldn't recite his conversation with the ambassador verbatim to Pence?
>>
>>115117441
Actually he said it is a State's right issue.

The Goldman Sachs executives will have big smiles on their faces knowing you are preoccupied with this issue as Goldman Sachs/Wall Street continue to loot the American middle class via their puppet, Trump.
>>
>>115113942
Sometime around 2005. My dad was in real estate and so I bought him one of Trump's books as a birthday gift (think it was way to the top, but it was a while ago so I could be wrong) and read through it when he was done. It was self aggrandizing trash. Mostly personal anecdotes detailing how awesome he thinks he is with no real practical advice. A person who is great doesn't need to tell you they are great, it's self evident. Trump desperately needs to tell everyone who will listen how great he is at all times. He's a posturing coward and a man of zero substance. He is a weakling who was born wealthy who got everything he's ever had in life by creating a transparent illusion of toughness. Granted, his idea of a tough businessman looks like that of a small child, but what can I say. People are stupid.
>>
>>115117541
there's a pretty big difference between not remembering what you talked about word for word and lying about a topic that was discussed when asked about it directly
>>
>>115115287
Obama had over thirty people in his cabinet, that were former Goldman Sachs employees. Obama let citi bank pick his cabinet.

Trump has 3 former Goldman employees.

OP BTFO
>>
>>115113942
>Trump won't fix anything
The only reason anything will not get done is because of the Democrats, progressives, and the left in general being obstructionists. For example, the travel ban that all the progressives got upset about. He clearly has the power granted by the law but the progressive, activist judges opposed this. I want ALL illegals deported. Trump will not be able to because of the obstructionists left. I want a ban on ALL MUSLIMS being allowed to immigrate to this country. I want a ban on ALL NON-WHITES being allowed to immigrate to this country. I want obamcare completely dismantled. I want the EPA completely dismantled. It's the obstructionist left that oppose these actions, not Trump.
>>
>>115118792
But the swammpppp

Hurr durr king obongo was black
>>
>>115119867
>The only reason anything will not get done is because of the Democrats, progressives, and the left in general being obstructionists.

So taking a book out of the Republican playbook, then? Also, the Judge who blocked the travel ban was a Bush appointee.
>>
>>115118792
Actually, the number is now up to six. They are just getting started with hiring the mid-level people.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-adds-goldman-sachs-executive-administration-article-1.2944943
>>
Do not post without sage in shareblue threads.
>>
>>115119867
The Republicans control both houses of Congress and two thirds of the state legislators and governors. Don't blame the left for this big fat nothing burger Trump is serving.
>>
>He worked for Goldman Sachs!
So?
It's a business not a cult. It's not goddamn S.P.E.C.T.R.E., there's no loyalty oath to Goldman Sachs. Why does the man's working for a banking meme fifteen years ago, effect his ability to serve as Treasury Secretary?
>>
File: 1438094040567.jpg (356KB, 1214x1239px) Image search: [Google]
1438094040567.jpg
356KB, 1214x1239px
>>115113942
Just more ctr shilling
>>
>>115113942
So he appointed a man who made hundreds of millions of dollars to the office that deals with the governments money? how is that a bad thing?
>>
>>115120163
>implying that W.Bush or the judge he appointed was not a neo-con progressive

Opposing a power grab by a ruling elitist group who want to use government to give themselves more and more power over the citizenry they are supposed to be serving and at the detriment of those exact same citizens (ie: importing a non-citizen, government dependent voting class to displace citizens) is a completely different thing than opposing those who want to lessen the power of centralized government in order to have less tyranny for its legal citizens.
>>
>>115120814
Goldman Sachs is just a business.
And Rothschild is just a bank.

You are really naive. You probably watch FoxNews thinking that is some big improvement over CNN. (They both are corporate garbage.)

I suggest you start by reading The Creature from Jekyll Island.
>>
>>115121405
When the next financial crash caused by Wall Street gambling in derivatives occurs, Mnuchin will push for a multi-Trillion dollar tax-payer bailout of Wall Street banks. Get ready to pay for it, sucker.
>>
The funniest part about OP's shilling was that it was all predicited
>>
>>115113942
When he announced his candidacy. But to be honest he's excatly what US deserved.

Now waiting for post-American world.
>>
>>115122267
I kept an open mind on Trump, but it took him just days from inauguration to prove he's a fraud.

--> big tax cuts are actually going to be in 2018, if ever
--> Obamacare won't be repeal, just watered down a little
--> commits war crime in Yemen, kills 10+ children
--> surrounds himself with GoldmanSachs economic advisors (feed the swamp)
>>
>>115121950
Rothschild is not just a bank, Rothschild is a family. Unless the man in questions last name is either Goldman or Sachs there is no comparison.

Don't try and out "woke" me faggot, you don't know what you're dealing with here.
>>
>>115113942
>>115113942

David making you stay late on a Friday?

Boy, you guys are slaves
>>
File: Capture.png (657KB, 559x638px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
657KB, 559x638px
>>115113942
today
>>
>>115123972
>The Creature from Jekyll Island
If you haven't read this, you are in a deep slumber.
>>
>>115125039
what was Putin thinking when looking at the donut. did he know something.
>>
Please educate yourselves about the banking cartel that owns this country.
The sooner you realize that Trump is a fraud, the sooner you can start looking for real solutions.
>>
File: crowd_split.0.jpg (1MB, 1577x871px) Image search: [Google]
crowd_split.0.jpg
1MB, 1577x871px
>>115113942
>>
>>115118063
Hey! A smart person! Get off our board! REEEEEEE TRUMP RULES
>>
>>115125039
Shummy and Putin eating donuts.
My bad.
Trump is honest and humble.
Trump University is a great school.
>>
>>115114148
literally who
>>
>>115113942
It took you until AFTER he was elected?

/pol/ is literally a Russian propaganda machine lol.
>>
>>115127391
post the real one
>>
>>115113942
PAID SHILL SAGE AND REPORT
>>
>>115113942
Anons... ignore this shill shit as it depend on replies.
>>
>>115113942
Sage

Suck my cock shareblue
>>
>>115130694
Each and every day, a small number of new people will realize that Trump is delivering nothing but more pompous boasts.
Steadily he will lose support.
Eventually, you will be disgusted with him too.
>>
>>115131176
I realize that you are a "Team Trump" fan and this is like football season for you.
I doesn't matter which team/politician wins.
They are all owned by the same banking interests.
Nothing changes at the voting booth.
Ever.
Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.