[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The core underlying motive for being a libertarian always boils

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 1456656292548.jpg (25KB, 214x265px) Image search: [Google]
1456656292548.jpg
25KB, 214x265px
The core underlying motive for being a libertarian always boils down to a desire to do something morally reprehensible that the state currently bars them from doing.

I've never debated a lolberg where his motives weren't revealed to involve fucking children or pushing smack into his arm. Push them hard enough and you will find this is the case every fucking time.
>>
Although I agree with you, this isn't particularly a constructive argument against libertarianism.

However, I do believe that safety and utility goes beyond freedom as a necessity.

Libertarians seem to believe that freedom is a goal and do not use it as a means.

And no, I do not think that freedom should even be used as a means, freedom ultimately always leads to moral degradation.
>>
>do something morally reprehensible
>raw milk is reprehensible
>weed is reprehensible
>clean water is reprehensible
>owning guns is reprehensible
>not getting your kids (((vaccinated))) is reprehensible

nu-males are fucking dumb dude.
>>
>>115090760
Is OP a dominionist?
>>
File: alaindebenoist.jpg (524KB, 1774x1602px) Image search: [Google]
alaindebenoist.jpg
524KB, 1774x1602px
>>115090760
Making freedom the highest virtue is a sign you are in decline.
>>
>>115091582
I wish De Benoist wasn't a total shitlord when it comes to public speaking. He's certainly an intellectual, but as Codreanu put it:

"Not everybody can fill this function [of a leader]. A professional is needed, a man possessing inborn qualities, a connoisseur not only of principles of organization, but also of development and fighting. it is not enough to be a renowned university professor to be in command of such a movement. Here is needed a good helmsman, an accomplished skipper to lead us over the waves, a man to know the law and to be familiar with the secret of such leadership; who would know the winds and the depths of the sea, who should be familiar with dangerous reefs, who finally would hold the helm with a firm hand."
>>
File: gary-johnson-again.jpg (132KB, 1488x901px) Image search: [Google]
gary-johnson-again.jpg
132KB, 1488x901px
>>115091497
>>raw milk is reprehensible
Unsafe.
>>weed is reprehensible
Degenerate.
>>clean water is reprehensible
Libertarian = more regulated water sanitation?
>>owning guns is reprehensible
Citizens had guns in Nazi Germany. You don't need to be a libertarian to believe in gun rights and own guns.
>>not getting your kids (((vaccinated))) is reprehensible
Dangerous to your children and all of society.
>>
>>115091582

Freedom isn't the highest virtue.

Liberty is.
>>
File: 1488488123364.png (307KB, 496x640px) Image search: [Google]
1488488123364.png
307KB, 496x640px
>>115090760
MIKE, THESE FUCKING STATISTS WON'T LET ME HAVE MY CULT! I HAVE THE GREATEST PHILOSOPHY SHOW ON THE WEB!
>>
>>115092502
Beat me to it.
>>
>>115092502
that was a typo on my part. thanks for correction.
>>
File: Cx-uRU0UAAATzXQ.jpg (58KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Cx-uRU0UAAATzXQ.jpg
58KB, 800x800px
>>115092502
"no it isn't"
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.