[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>My County overwhelmingly supported Trump >The same v

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Bakersfield_CA_-_sign[1].jpg (305KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Bakersfield_CA_-_sign[1].jpg
305KB, 1600x1200px
>My County overwhelmingly supported Trump

>The same voters elected these school board officials

>School Board votes unanimously to make the entire district a "safe haven" for illegals

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. - The Bakersfield City School District voted unanimously to become a 'safe haven' for undocumented students.

District officials said the issue was up for discussion as a result of the national political climate and a time where many are in fear of deportation.

Becoming a 'safe haven' means making sure schools are free of discrimination, harassment, intimidation and bully.

The vote also means that ICE cannot enter any BCSD campus without the superintendent's written permission.

The district also reassured parents that they will not release any personal information to immigration officials.

http://www.turnto23.com/news/local-news/bcsd-votes-to-become-a-safe-haven-for-undocumented-students
>>
File: WE WUZ BIKANGZ.jpg (50KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
WE WUZ BIKANGZ.jpg
50KB, 540x540px
>>115087461
more like Blackedsfield
>>
once more
>>
File: IMG_0089.jpg (291KB, 1125x1391px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0089.jpg
291KB, 1125x1391px
>>
>>115087461
>The vote also means that ICE cannot enter any BCSD campus without the superintendent's written permission.

ICE can go wherever the fuck they have probable cause to go. California is going to learn this the hard way.
>>
>>115089737
What I want to know is what authority the school district has to order around law enforcement of any level
>>
>>115089904
Do they? That sounds retarded and something only a libtard would say.
>>
>>115090494
well the school board passed a resolution to refuse communication and access to ICE
>>
>>115090729
Isn't it illegal to not cooperate with authority?
>>
>>115087461
these, and any like them should be arrested and charged with a felony for doing this. Throw the book at them, and dissuade anyone else from breaking the law.
>>
>>115091326
You've clearly never been to california

The governor is about to sign a bill making it a crime for ANY state law enforcement agency to cooperate with federal immigration authorities under any circumstances. Even counties that elected conservative sheriffs
>>
>>115091518
Tidal wave when?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.