[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Rattled by Russia, Sweden Plans to Bring Back Conscription

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: Untitled.png (272KB, 940x651px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
272KB, 940x651px
>Rattled by Russia, Sweden Plans to Bring Back Conscription

>Men and women born from 1999 liable for the draft in 2018
>>
>>115084931
>>
>>115084931
>Afraid of being invaded by Russians
>Not worried about the current invasion by Muslims
>>
>>115084931
>Sven has to serve
>Abdul can object on religious grounds
>>
>>115084931
>fighting and dying for your feminist government, your wife's son, and your refugee roommate
>nah
>get conscripted
Kek
>>
Will the conscript search that submarine lurking in their coastal waters?
Imean they havent found it for years now, clearly more effort needs to be put in
>>
why the fuck would swedes serve? what do you have to defend as a swede?
>>
>>115088422
This:
>>115088090
>>
>>115084931
Whos gonna pay taxes for somali housing?
>>
File: 1488347956344.jpg (9KB, 175x217px) Image search: [Google]
1488347956344.jpg
9KB, 175x217px
>>115084931
>Master Soros, the Islamification of Sweden is not proceeding as quickly as planned despite our best efforts!
>DRAFT ALL REMAINING WHITE PEOPLE AND SEND THEM TO THEIR DEATHS
>>
Sweden is a terrorist state. I saw this coming long, long ago when they started flooding their country with hordes of shitskins.

You watch, they'll conscript foreigners in large numbers. They are going to be training non-native Swedes as a fighting force, and they will be using them against the west, period.

Germany is going to do the same. The EU will push for it, and have been talking about federalizing an EU army for some time. They are pushing to swathe the globe in war to further their globalist plans.

You will see Sweden in a coalition fighting against "white countries" resistant to these ideas, in your lifetime.
>>
>>115089081
order 66
>>
We make Sweden viking again.
>>
>>115089129
Why do you think they're pushing so hard with "muh Russia" and "Trump is fascist"?

This is all part of the plan, they have no problem with warring against both Russia and the United States, and any smaller eastern bloc countries resistant to destroying their population with shitskin "immigrants".

It's going to happen, and you better start preparing, and getting into a mindset of killing.
>>
>>115084931
dont worry swedes, we will just go trough the migration board like everybody else
>>
>>115089269
they make themself already VIKANGZ
>>
>>115084931
>Women
Yea good luck with your army Sweden. Fucking hell nuke that shithole
>>
>>115089129
Can't conscript foreigners, it'll take them away from their jobs as doctors and engineers. Besides, so many of them are mere 14 year old school boys.
>>
>>115089534
We need a Swede as a prez, lol. Would be the best memefest for everyone here.
>>
>can't afford a professional army

I thought Sweden was wealthy?
>>
>>115089716
It will be changed. They are no "foreigners" anyway, since they are moving forward with rapid citizenship and "new sweden".

I use the term foreigner to note that they won't be traditionally or ethnically Swedish. They simply don't even have the money to support this insane immigration state they created - none of these shitskins work or do anything - it's just a massive welfare state.

The next step from this, is conscription and furthering as a totalitarian state - which they are. It's not just "little old sweden" now, they are in collusion with elements within the EU aristocracy. This is the first step, many other Euro countries will follow.
>>
>>115089681
Shut up potato nigger
>>
>>115087731
>Abdul is free to spread his Sperm
> swen has to fuck his male friends in the army
>>
>>115090014
Sorry not everyone is a feminist like you. Women should be at the home raising children not fighting
>>
>>115089891
It has more to do with the fact that Sweden wants a patriotic army. Politically, they claim they want as many women and immigrants as possible, but that's just for show. Sweden isn't involved in any war, and has very few UN troops. What they do want is a large reserve that has loyalty to Sweden and will be willing to defend the country in case of emergencies. Having a large professional army would be pointless for Sweden.
>>
>>115090486
Women of other nations are stronger and tougher than bog hopping men
>>
>>115090603
>Loyalty to sweden
>Hates its own people and imports millions of foreigners
>Feminist, liberal shithole
How can they expect any nationalist to fight for the current government?
>>
>>115084931
>1999
Gen Z btfo

And the women getting drafted is wonderful. Nobody can criticize it because that would be anti-feministic, but most young women would rather have 10 SACs than join the military. The ultimate irony.
>>
>>115090786
>Anglo
Fucking disgusting. And no women are weaker mentally and psychically. Traditional gender roles were around for thousands of years for a reason. Because they are the roles the two genders are most suited to.
>>
File: 1485383273440.png (55KB, 263x197px) Image search: [Google]
1485383273440.png
55KB, 263x197px
>>115084931

>draft all the swedish men so muslim refugees can impregnate their women

If you could make a fetish into a country, it would look like Sweden
>>
>>115084931
I did my year in the army, these faggots can do it.

Just curious to see how they're going to shill their way out of the fact that men >>> women when it comes to armed training
>>
>>115090603
>conscripts
>loyal
>patriotic

Pick one
>>
File: Ottomans doing their thing.jpg (58KB, 500x572px) Image search: [Google]
Ottomans doing their thing.jpg
58KB, 500x572px
>>115090305
man pucci>anything else

you of all people should know this Ahmed.
>>
>>115091695
>american
>understand anything about how other countries work
pick one
>>
>>115092327
Would this be considered the work of a genius or a deviant?
(I mean the act not the picture)
>>
>>115092780
You tell me.

also Isn't it odd how the whiter one is the gayer they are?
>>
>>115084931
I can't even imagine how embarrassing it is to be Swedish.
>>
>>115084931
>Sven tosses a black dildo to Vladimir
>Ahmed objected on religious grounds, keeps raping randomly
>>
File: 1482745675048.jpg (47KB, 546x366px) Image search: [Google]
1482745675048.jpg
47KB, 546x366px
>>115084931

>Men and women born from 1999 liable for the draft in 2018
>Women
>Draft
WEW lad, now if only this can happen in the USA, it won't unfortunately
>>
>>115091109

Our women are stronger than your men, I have been to your country everyone was a short ugly little midget, I thought I had ended up in the Shire.
>>
>>115089348
Well that settles it.

Nuke Germany.
>>
>Sweden
>Only "western" country that legalized flying the ISIS flag
>Literally rewarding ISIS muzzies who go to Sweden with drivers licenses, free housing and social service support
>Russkies remove kebab in Syria like crazy
>Single handedly in the process of destroying ISIS
>Sweden openly supports Isis
>Sweden now has constriction to "fight" Russia

Really roasted my cashews
>>
Conscript a bunch a cuck Swedish men to fight Russia when they won't even fight to save their own country ? Good luck with that. It would be more the Swedish way to let the Russians in cook them dinner and let them fuck your wife.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.