[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

America, the original modern day melting pot. Sweden, a shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1485955101267.webm (848KB, 479x479px) Image search: [Google]
1485955101267.webm
848KB, 479x479px
America, the original modern day melting pot. Sweden, a shit hole trying to be a melting pot. Why the fuck do the swedes want to be like America so badly? They are literally losing their country and identity so they can say they let in, pay for, ignore the crimes of, and jail any decent to their agenda of letting in ((refugees)). What the fuck is it going to take for them to regain their land and ditch this pathetic display of cuckholdery?
>>
>>115064192
It literally cannot be stopped. They think that if you do something bad against a person of color youre racist, no matter the circumstance. And to them being labeled as a racist is probably the worst thing they can imagine.
People dont report rapes even if theyre the ones getting raped, so that the person of color doesnt have to suffer.
>>
>>115064662
I fucking know this! What the fuck have they done? Do we know when the start of this was?
>>
>>115064192
>muh melting pot

A term coined by Jews, long after the U.S. had become a great nation. At most, we were at times a 'melting pot' for white Europeans. Only since the 1960's have we become the chamber pot that you see today.
>>
>>115065305
Yeah yeah but you get the point nigger.
>>
The people doing this hates america and the west, though
>>
(((Bonnier)))
>>
>>115065751
After the next election there's going to be mandated Kalle Anka on christmas. If you don't watch that shit (it's okay to skip the commercials for the new shitty disney movies) you're going to be fined 10,000kr or be sent to a reeducation camp.
>>
>>115065581
They also hate the fact that a supposedly "racist" country like America is more multicultural than them.

>>115065751
This is just stupid. There are no Jews in Sweden.

Swedes are cucks and are doing this to themselves.
>>
I think the thing that gets me about the whole Swedish situation is that the Swede government says that it's necessary for Sweden to be this humanitarian because of the sins of the past, chiefly colonialism.

But the Nordic nations had almost NOTHING to do with colonialism, so where exactly is the """"""""""(((justification)))""""""""""" coming from?
>>
>>115068215
They are white.

That alone is a crime in the eyes of the left.
>>
>>115064192

Anyone who thinks their former ethnostate can be "made into a melting pot" is wrong.

Putting a load of humanity in a bag, shaking it up, and hoping for the best doesnt work.

America is a good example actually, after the president was murdered by a polish anarchist (born in america) they closed immigration for 40 years while they figured out how to make the mixture they had gel into a nation. This period is where all the pledge stuff comes from. They knew they needed to press pause on importing people and "let the cement set" on the country.

If Sweden paused immigration for 40 or 50 years, and instituted a government sponsored program of indoctrination into what it was to be Swedish, as the americans did, then Sweden would probably still be fucked though. They have gone too far and will now be destroyed.
>>
>>115067738

Swedes have been jewed to fuck for decades:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raoul_Wallenberg

>He was proud of his partial Jewish ancestry and, as I recall, must have exaggerated it somewhat. I remember him saying, 'A person like me, who is both a Wallenberg and half-Jewish, can never be defeated'.

Summary: He was a gigantic jew.
>>
File: Untitled.png (621KB, 816x406px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
621KB, 816x406px
SWEDEN YES

https://vimeo.com/206254822
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.