[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats /pol's/ thoughts on the possibility of Alex Jones

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: 220px-Alex_Jones_thumbs_up.jpg (9KB, 220x299px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Alex_Jones_thumbs_up.jpg
9KB, 220x299px
Whats /pol's/ thoughts on the possibility of Alex Jones being a zionists shill/controlled opposition.

>Constantly fear mongering and spreading disinformation
>Completely flipped on pizza gate once people started getting up and arms about it.
>Never names the Jew and is constantly defending them and is was married to one and has called him self along with having jewish children.

I know he does a lot good especially for memes but controlled opposition is never good for us it spreads disinformation and keeps us divided. Which is what he warns the "Globalist" aka jews are trying to us but in reality he is leading towards that goal of divide and conquer. People like him are the main reason we have all these cuckserative and "alt lite" people around. He is normalizing the Zionist agenda and preparing people for it spreading disinformation on who is behind it and what to do about it.
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 500x351px
>>115059752

>implying we don't have a history of working with non communist Jews

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

Saying the Jews should fuck off and stay in their zone is 1488.

Maybe go back to your FBI honeypot storm fuck.

We,re gonna stay real close to Israel and make sure we keep an eye on them.

Commie Jews and stormcucks BTFO!
>>
>>115059752

I think he's just in it for the keks at this point, his y2k predictions are hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WkGyAqVmCk
>>
>>115059752
His career is one big LARP
>>
>>115060449
They are definitely hilarious like i said he is great for memes but some of stuff he is does is very damaging

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RymaodaYc0E&ab_channel=ZIONISTWATCH
>>
>We,re gonna stay real close to Israel and make sure we keep an eye on them.
>Implying we haven't always been close to them and still let them get away with crimes against Americans.
>>
File: 1487491616046.jpg (47KB, 529x502px)
1487491616046.jpg
47KB, 529x502px
>>115059752
> up and arms
>>
File: uhhh.png (309KB, 703x703px) Image search: [Google]
uhhh.png
309KB, 703x703px
>>115059752
>
> up and arms
>>
File: images (59).jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (59).jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>>115059752
Even if he is I reckon the amount of meme energy he is shooting off is helping us more than hindering our goals.
>>
>>115059752
>the possibility of Alex Jones being a zionists shill/controlled opposition.
what do you mean possibility? that faggot is 100% confirmed for a kike shill.

he has never named the jew and refuses to reveal anything about what really happened on 9-11
>>
>>115060823
Just buy the damn filters
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.