[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so far trumps admin does look like it was any better than hillarys,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 4fDVJsT.png (746KB, 634x812px)
4fDVJsT.png
746KB, 634x812px
so far trumps admin does look like it was any better than hillarys, in fact hes worse in a lot of ways

regret voting for him yet?
>>
i could do your job a lot better than you stupid faggot
>>
Even if Trump really was objectively worse than any politician and damaged our country beyond repair, I would still vote for him over putting a female in charge.
>>
>>115052859
so it just comes down to overt sexism huh?
>>
>>115052915
Yes. Females are not human.
>>
>>115052969
And you blame girls are fucking black guys on a global ethnoreligious conspiracy theory instead of you treating them like they aren't human? Jeez.
>>
>>115053135
I would say females fuck niggers because niggers aren't human either. A match made in hell.
>>
>>115052705
Did Clinton resign?
>>
>>115052705
>SEX
>IN THE
>OVAL
>OFFICE
>>
File: 1488076921322.gif (2MB, 695x392px) Image search: [Google]
1488076921322.gif
2MB, 695x392px
>>115052705
I regret that sackless faggots like you are allowed to post pasta threads all day long without tact-nukes being detonated in your anus immediately upon posting.
>>
>>115052705
Hairy man moved slowly and carefully to begin with, probing thin man's insides until he found the right spot, then he gradually began to thrust harder and harder. Thin man started groaning, and bubbles of precum started to appear at the tip of his uncut cock. The thrusting continued, evidently hitting thin man's prostate, because his cock throbbed and burped out more precum at each stroke.

Leaning forward more, hairy man wet his thumbs and stroked thin man's nipples, while continuing his inexorable thrusts. Thin man moaned loudly and began to raise his hips to try to match his partner's motions. The flow of precum was now almost constant. The camera zoomed in, showing the fucker's hairy stomach sliding over the bottom's balls, and the pool of precum in his navel.

Sharp barking sounds now came from the fuckee at each thrust, and the video clearly showed the swelling of his cock at each jolt to his lovenut. Hairy man began to be more vocal, muttering, "Take it, take it!" over and over again. Then a quiet wailing sound started to be heard, gradually building in intensity until suddenly the bottom cried, "Oh my god, you're making me come - oh! - oh!! - oh shit!!!" and a ribbon of white cum launched up across his belly and chest. He writhed in ecstasy, and at each push of the cock inside him, more cum sprayed from the tip of his dick. The video ended with a close-up shot of the streaks and pools of cum.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.