[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Nissan demanding £100m to "survive" brexit >Post

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1457030337197.gif (259KB, 250x235px)
1457030337197.gif
259KB, 250x235px
>Nissan demanding £100m to "survive" brexit
>Post followed by legions of Guardian readers going "WOOOOOW That poor mega corporation, hope you're happy brexiters, I vote brexiters lose their jobs first"
Can we just castrate the remainers yet? At what point does genocide become justifiable?
>>
Bet they're the same people who shat on miners under Margaret
>>
This.
I can't describe how repulsive I find my fellow countrymen. If I ever have the opportunity I'm moving to America.
>>
>>115051494
Probably not. The miners were a fucking nuisance- supported by government money, led by a former communist, and full of self pity. They even called fellow miners "scabs" if they continued to work (y'know, to feed their families and all). I have absolutely no sympathy for the miners whatsoever, a bunch of thick thugs who deserved what they got.
>>
Keep defiling the U.K. to keep shitty car manufacturer open. These people are just plain incapable of logic.
>>
>>115051654
>no sympathy

then you're still ignorant about the situation.

They were brainwashed by commies, and the tory government gave so little fucks about them they decided to simply allow them to fuck themselves, and then proceeded to punish them while allowing the ringleaders to continue in Government.
>>
>>115051385
>>115051494
sound more like literal corporate shills / bots
>>
>>115052769
Just to add on, the 'scab' thing isn't as black and white as you make out. Only somebody with a scab grandad could make such a comment.

It's the equivalent of some cunt eating on day 2 of the hunger strike, no doubt they're going to be classified as traitors. Everybody else is still starving, and they're starving for YOU.
>>
>>115051385
NOW
>>
>>115051538

We're only slightly less cucked than you all. So don't expect much if you move here.
>>
>>115051385
Give them nothing.
We can regenerate modern British car manufacturing on their site.
>>
>>115053781
>slightly less cucked

last time I checked we didn't have billboards and bus stop advertisements in a different language with less than a 60% white population and more race mixing than anywhere on planet earth.

the entire SJW liberal movement is directly from America. Nobody is more cucked.
>>
>>115051385
>Can we just castrate the remainers yet?

It would be sweeter to harvest their tears after they have conceded argumental defeat.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.