[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm transgender and kind of scared now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 335
Thread images: 53

File: lockerroom.jpg (44KB, 398x262px) Image search: [Google]
lockerroom.jpg
44KB, 398x262px
Especially for what this means about the gym locker room. I just want to change into gym clothes and keep my stuff locked up; why all the hate? :(
>>
Post feminine benus.

I wish I was skinny and feminine enough to be a trap, my biggest fantasy is being mercilessly fucked by an alpha who saw my weakness and dressed me as a girl
>>
File: 1323728601227.gif (911KB, 171x141px) Image search: [Google]
1323728601227.gif
911KB, 171x141px
>>113995384
STFU FAGGOT if you actually look like a women you can enter the womens dressing room no problem like traps have been doing for years, if your one of those faggots that do little to nothing to actually look feminine then fuck you fag and actually try to look like a woman.
>>
>>113996475
don't fool yourself. being trans isn't fun, especially these days.

>>113996759
yeah they've been doing it for years and no one knew/cared. now though if you live in a red state people are actively looking for you, hoping to start a fight. so far i've been okay but i'm just waiting for the violations to my civil rights to start.

trans discrimination is what makes america great?
>>
>>113995384
No you fucking shill

The obama rule just told schools to let trannie kids use the bathrooms they want

Trump removed that guideline meaning local schools can still let trannies use the bathrooms if they want it's just no longer a federal mandate

This has fuck all to do with private gyms or bathrooms
>>
>>113997470
shut the fuck up. these are all inter-related issues and that trump has support in fucking over trans students says a lot about the current political and cultural climate. states like mine are trying to pass "bathroom bills" and it's fucking pathetic.

and now a lot of trans students will have to deal with bigoted school administrations trying to tell them where to pee. it's deplorable.
>>
>>113997825
>a lot of trans students

How many? How many of there are you?

I'm sorry you have a mental issue and I'm sorry your family and support network appeases it instead of seeking healthy solutions for you.

you are not a woman (or man whatever you are) and you never will be. No amoint of makeup or hormones or surgery will change that

You will still be your natural gender just disguised, in costume. A charade.

You don't have any right to demand people cater to you and let you use a private bathroom

It is also not the federal governments duty to accommodate your mental illness at the expense of the other 99.9% of people who are t trannies

So no, FUCK you
>>
>>113995384
>>113997364
>>113997825
Honestly I've been very apathetic about the whole Trump thing for a long time. I never really even go out, and I live in a super liberal city, but I've been getting kinda scared that rights could be set back in an instant. I hope it doesn't happen but I definitely do not like the current political climate.
>>
>>113995384
Because there are no guide lines. Anyone can declare their gender at anytime. That is a problem.
>>
>>113998391
Complete failure to understand what a right is and how our system even works.

What rights will be set back? The only ones trying to "set back rights". Are gun grabbers, people like Blm that want whites to suffer on their behalf, language police that tell us how to speak and what we can say

Not forcing people to let trannies in a bathroom isn't a fucking right
>>
>>113995384
LOCK YOUR BALLS IN THE LOCKER TOO WHILE YOU ARE AT IT FUCKING DEGENERATE FUCK
>>
File: PERFECTLYNORMAL.jpg (188KB, 912x589px) Image search: [Google]
PERFECTLYNORMAL.jpg
188KB, 912x589px
OP here. Heres a pic of me
>>
>>113998232
>It is also not the federal governments duty to accommodate your mental illness at the expense of the other 99.9% of people who are t trannies
what expense? all i want to do is use the bathroom and gym locker room without being harassed. this is a human rights issue.

>>113998391
well it is happening. several states are moving forward with anti-LGBT legislation, and instances of hate crimes are going up. widespread apathy allowed this to happen and it will only get worse. trump has been in office little over a month and we're already seeing a major uptick in civil rights violations.
>>
>>113995384
If you're sane enough to identify as "trans" rather than as a girl, what's wrong with going into a mens locker room looking like a regular long-haired skinny boy?
>>
>>113998391
>rights
Are you retarded?
>>
>>113999023
homeless niggers harrass me all the time because im white. give me legal protection.

boo hoo faggot. deal with your freakish consequences.

admit youre insane and youll be granted protection as mentally insane
>>
>>113998885
in
sane
>>
File: .png (657KB, 827x1169px) Image search: [Google]
.png
657KB, 827x1169px
>>113999023
I voted for Hillary. I live in Texas. If that ever passes honestly I'll consider moving to Canada.
>>
>>113999170
thanks for pointing out my sanity lol.

i've been in men's rooms. tried it at a play at the local theater when the women's room had a massive line. had two guys in there notice me and say weird as shit things. one guy literally said, "you remind me of my time in france!"

another guy saw me, laughed, and was like, "line too long?" and gave a creepy grin.

my goal in a bathroom or locker room is to get in, do what needs to be done, and get out without being noticed. in the women's room everyone avoids eye contact and doesn't really say anything to strangers. or that's been my experience. and maybe i have some vaguely masculine traits, but at first glace i'm very fem and no one ever seems to look at me. because it's awkward. in the men's room? i immediately stick out and cause a scene.

that's not to say that someday i might be noticed in the women's room. this is what i'm afraid of. especially at the gym where all it takes is one complaint to management and i'm forced out of the locker room entirely. i pay my gym fees the same as anyone, so i should have access to all of the same facilities. including sauna (which no one goes in naked anyway) and lockers.
>>
>>113999902
Please do, we don't want you here. If not Canada, at least go to California. Just get the fuck out of Texas.
>>
File: 1487881440400.jpg (105KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487881440400.jpg
105KB, 600x600px
It is not your right to have a safe space where you and all the other confused queers can gather. It is not your right to demand a different restroom because you cant accept basic biology. "Trans" are subhuman and should be gassed
>>
>>113999023
Women don't need to be exposed to your male body if they chose not too.

You are invading their private agreed on changing space and claiming it's force to ask you to leave
>>
>>113995384
Nobody is "transgender".
>>
>>113997364
>trans discrimination is what makes america great?

if being normal and not tolerating degeneracy, then yes call it great if you'd like
>>
>>113999902

I don't understand your image. Context?
>>
>>113999023
>hate crime is going up

No it isn't, and if it is it's probably against whites from minorities
>>
>>113995384
You belong in an insane asylum. You're mentally ill, seek help.
>>
>>114000131
This. people outside of Austin could give less about "muh bathroom rights" . Even Houston(the new York of the south) rejected the bill that would let trannies use the restroom of their made up gender.
>>
>>114000081
Sucks to be you, but you make up an insanely small portion of society. The laws that allow anyone to use any bathroom with no restrictions is an issue for the majority.
>>
>>114000081
>I don't like people noticing I'm a freak

Either deal with that you are a freak or hide it. Why do you expect the world to cater to you fucker?
>>
>>113995384
you mental problems aren't our problem.
>>
>>114000338
charades
>>
>>113995384

kys. problem solved.
>>
>>113997825
if you dont like your states laws move to another state or...
>shut the fuck up
>>
>>113995384
why all the hate for the kids that don't want you in their bathrooms and locker rooms? and that is what the Obama rule was, hatred for the desires of the majority of the population. That rule was improperly implemented with no feedback from anyone, especially not the majority of the people affected. be a faggot if you want, more power to you, but don't expect other people to be forced to cater to your delusions., You aren't a girl, never will be a girl, and your forcing this on real women is total disrespect for real women. got that, vegan faggot?
>>
>>114000449
There's no need for bills to allow anyone to do anything. Forever before this came up bathrooms were unregulated and this was a non-issue, because trans people are less than 1% of the population. It's just now that some states are passing bills making it against the law to use the bathroom for the sex you weren't born as.
>>
>>113995384
You should be scared. I can't wait to kick the shit of the next tranny I see.
>>
>>113995384
I know how you feel op, once I put shoe polish on my face and tried to hang out with black people but they beat me up
>>
>>113995384
Because you have a mental problem and fuck you thats why.
>>
File: pol before after.jpg (258KB, 800x482px) Image search: [Google]
pol before after.jpg
258KB, 800x482px
>>113995384
>Post feminine benus.

Do it.
>>
>>113995384

KYS Fagot
>>
>>114000081
how about don't fucking go in the men's room "just because the line is long at the women's" - real men don't just get to interchangeably use what ever bathroom is most convenient for them at the time.

If you look like a chick, go the fuck in the women's bathroom like you think you should. Own it. who the fuck cares if its "illegal" - there's no bathroom police. just plead ignorance if you actually get it trouble, which you won't. nobody wants to have that fucking conversation. its you guys making it such a "woe is me", boo fucking hoo issue that pisses people off. straight people don't give a fuck about your problems, just like you don't give a fuck about any of my problems.
>>
>>114000081
Trump's action does not affect you at all if you are not a student, idiot. You talk about being "fucked over" and don't care that you are fucking over people made uncomfortable by your weird ass half man half woman appearance.
>>
>>114000236
i'm not exposing anyone to my "male body". inside the women's locker room they have handicapped changing stalls that i use if i have to change, and even then behind the closed door i don't take my underwear off. but i'm feeling very unwelcome, particularly in a red state where the hateful transphobic rhetoric is getting crazy.

and in the bathroom? who the hell ever sees anyone's nude body in a bathroom? all the stalls have doors that kinda lock.

>>114000608
i've lived here my entire life. i was born here. i found a decent job here and have made a life here. it's sad that i'm being made to feel unwelcome and unwanted.

>>114000718
i'm not disrespecting anyone, least of all women. how are you even making that connection?

>>114000994
yeah that's what i've learned. stay out of the men's rooms if you don't want to be noticed. if you don't want to have weird interactions with creepy guys.
>>
>>114000752
>For the sex you weren't born as
Probably because getting your dick chopped off doesn't make you a woman. It makes you a mutilated man. That mutilated man needs to use the men's restroom.
>>
>>113995384
Use the correct changing room and there won't be a problem.

/entire issue
>>
>>114000081
sounds like one guy gave you a cheeky one liner and the other applauded you for being smart enough to not wait in line.

whats the problem here?
>>
>>114000752
>There's no need for bills to allow anyone to do anything.

if the people want a bill that makes a social rule a law then so be it. just like there's no harm in not having one there is no harm in having one either.
>>
File: ded.gif (1003KB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
ded.gif
1003KB, 500x208px
>>113995384
>not just repressing

i dont do anything if theres the slighest chance of social blowblack

why be yourself when its too much effort and pain.
>>
>>114001175
how are you making the connection that you are being disrespected and fucked over by something that doesn't even affect you if you aren't a student? why do you think you have the right to force other people to accept your abnormality? I'm a fucking tranny too and I can't stand fucking snowflakes like you. kys
>>
>>114001175
>but i'm feeling very unwelcome
Well, you are very unwelcome. Get this through your hormone rattle brain you delusional faggot: you are not wanted and the sooner you kill yourself the better.
>>
>>113999023
if this is a humans rights issue then when is the UN invasion or sanctions against the United States?
>>
>>114001175

>I feel unwelcome

what makes you think you deserve otherwise?
>>
>>114000081
You already have access to those things at your gym, you are just not permitted to use those which are not assigned to people of your sex.
>>
>>114000081
>be weirdo
>expect other people not to be weirded out

Seriously?
>>
>>114001295
it was awkward. i'm not used to people talking to me or even really looking at me (more than a glance) in the bathroom. plus it was a little scary. i don't want to be outed in a room full of men.

>>114001436
sad :(

>>114001497
snowflakes? i don't even really talk in public. try my hardest to blend in with the scenery. it's not just the trump rule, it's the emboldened republicans pushing "bathroom bills" in states like mine.
>>
>>113997825
>telling us where to pee
you mean like how the rest of us have a sign telling us which bathroom to use??

hey, maybe i can use this as an excuse to watch women pee in public places bc i'm a guy.
>>
>>114001249
Eat shit. I hope your mother gets cancer.
The one thing I can't stand is when dumb fucks like you act like you're on some moral and logical highground in this issue. You're an arrogant idiot, one of the worst combinations there is. Making blanket statements about that shit when you don't even consider any real factors and are just spouting your edgy fucking meme opinion. You are the worst type of person who is incapable of thinking for themselves but is fanatical in whatever opinion they're consuming at that time anyway. I may be a tranny but you are literally human garbage.
>>
>>114001175
>i'm not disrespecting anyone, least of all women. how are you even making that connection?

>pretending you are a woman
>wanting to use the federal government to force your way into real women's spaces
>using your abnormality to try to redefine what a woman is
>pretending you know anything about what a real woman experiences beyond panties, lipstick, high heels and two dollar back alley blowjobs
>>
>>113995384
Just have a third category of bathrooms and lockerooms with a snowflake symbol. All of the handicaps, degenerates and men-pretending-to-be-women can use that bathroom. Do you really want to be sharing with these people?
>>
File: I WIN.gif (1MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
I WIN.gif
1MB, 245x245px
>>114001938
its not sad. it means ill never get hurt or ever have to care about myself or what people think.

its just easier repressing. the reality is not so kind.

after all. i can always off myself if i cant handle it.
>>
>>113997364
>don't fool yourself. being trans isn't fun, especially these days.
We dont gare :dd post benis :DDD
>>
>>114002081

There's that lovely trannie temperance that is well known.

You are an abomination and you will know what death is soon enough.
>>
>>114001175
Fuck you. Should I be allowed in a woman's locker room because I feel pretty today?? Bonus seeing all the titties in there
>>
>>114001938
Here's a way out: jump in front of a truck. You're a delusional, poor excuse for a man who needs to die.
>>
>>114001938
>snowflakes? i don't even really talk in public. try my hardest to blend in with the scenery. it's not just the trump rule, it's the emboldened republicans pushing "bathroom bills" in states like mine.

we live in a country of laws, and those laws reflect the values of the people in each state. if the majority of the people in your state don't want you in the women's bathrooms, you have no right to be there. tell me something, at what age did you begin to transition?
>>
>>113995384
because you're a disgusting, mentally ill freak
>>
>>114000081
now we need pics, u can really pass for a woman?
>>
>>114001938
>bathroom bills
so you're butt hurt you can't congregrate in bathrooms and creep everyone out? fuck off you should neck yourself. why are you even on pol you fucking shill.

the rest of us use our correct bathrooms like we're supposed to, sorry you think you deserve special rights for being unlike 90% of america but you don't this is our country. go somewhere else if you don't like it faggot.

>red states
if you lived in a red state i'm surprised no one knifed you for being in the wrong bathroom yet. if i caught you in there and you even looked at me or my son i would cut your head off and claim self defense since you tried to molest my son
>>
>>114002081
Don't stay off of your meds for too long, freak. You just might end up killing yourself.
>>
>>114002081
Anon was speaking the truth having you dick chopped off makes you a militated man period. There are facts and here are feelings learn the fucking difference
>>
>>113995384
Good. Stop being trans.
>>
File: 1486487779033.jpg (60KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
1486487779033.jpg
60KB, 640x853px
>tfw I use the same bathroom as this

I'm okay with this
>>
File: stormtroopers.gif (1MB, 800x340px) Image search: [Google]
stormtroopers.gif
1MB, 800x340px
>>114001938
see. i dont need to deal with this because pol doesent have mind readers
>>114002382
>>
>>114001175
>I have a right to few good

Seriously kill yourslef you useless eater
>>
>>113995384
>still have a dick?
mens room, can't whip that kinda gear out in a womens locker room

>chopped off dick?
go for it
>>
>>114002081
you're mentally deranged, friendo. you belong in a mental ward.
>>
File: 1487664180095.png (578KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
1487664180095.png
578KB, 762x464px
>>113998885
Why beard? Looks bad man.
>>
Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes!
>>
>>114002081
How hard is it to understand that the bathroom you use depends on what chromosomes you have?
>>
>>114000752
>for the sex you weren't born as.
You're still that sex, just horribly injured. Because that's what SRS is. It literally creates a wound that must be dilated or it will heal shut.
>>
>>113997364
No mental ilness have never been a fun subject, I hope they treat you well at the institution.
>>
>>113995384
> why all the hate? :(
Because you type like that you fuckin faggot.
>>
>>113995384
RUAQT!?!?!

NUDES NOW!
>>
>>114002081
You are not and will never be a woman. You are a man with a mental illness.
>>
>>113995384
go back to /b/ you faggot
>>
>>114002677
DRUMPHHHH BTFO HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER???
>>
>>113995384
Boipucci or gtfo
>>
>>113995384
It's not about you, you make up less the %0.5 of the population. It's about the much larger percent of pedos and perverts that will take advantage of the lefts complete destruction of the concept of binary gender. Some of them belive gender can be fluid, so all a perv would have to do is "I feel like a woman today" and he's permitted in women's restrooms. He doesn't even have to identify as transgender or change his registered sex, just be "genderfluid".
>>
>>114001938
This isn't your tumblr blog

It is not societies job to cater to you; it is your job to be accepted in society

>it's hard

Yeah faggot it's hard for everyone, the insane abundance of modern America has allowed you to concern yourslef with feeling like a girl instead of not dying

Toughen the fuck up
>>
>>114002499
Checked
>>
>>114002622
Props for not succumbing to your weakness, just don't breed.
>>
File: hangtrans.gif (480KB, 400x1500px) Image search: [Google]
hangtrans.gif
480KB, 400x1500px
>>114002281
We can hope
>>
>>113995384
You don't belong on this planet, better luck next life
>>
>>113995384

then you should kill yourself. You are mentally sick and should be locked up or put down.
>>
>>114002512
the meds might kill him too. messing with the endocrine system can cause some really bizarre freakouts. most trannies have some form of personality disorder, estrogen makes you more aware of your feelings, and inside every tranny there is deep, dark abyss of painful emptiness that drives them to seek identity. no one likes to talk about this, but that overwhelming emptiness is so terrible many trannies literally kill themselves to escape it. i consider myself lucky to still be alive after facing it. but i did survive and facing it showed me the truth of my situation.
>>
Personally im against it, so all the qtpi traps have to pee on me in the mens bathroom
>>
>>113995384
You sound like an unstable attention whore and a massive fag, thanks for using a trip so I can filter you, Cunt.
>>
>>114002081
>1+1 = 6
> private property is violence
>this man is a woman

All of these are equally untrue
>>
>>113995384
trap shill is shill. obviously baiting by even being on /pol, maybe he's lost and thought this was tumblr
>>
File: 1420828397147.gif (1MB, 224x178px) Image search: [Google]
1420828397147.gif
1MB, 224x178px
>>114003026
its not like it requires effort.

i just do drugs all the time
>>
>>114000081
>including sauna (which no one goes in naked anyway)
Triggered. You fucking filthy savage.
>>
>>113995384
Suck it up and move on. We're all born disadvantaged in certain ways. Some people get teased for being short and wearing thick glasses. I never heard them whine to the government about passing laws to protect them.
>>
Vagina speaking here.

Those who can "pass" are no problem what so ever. Very few women care. You will not be noticed.

The issue is with perverts who want access to film women peeing or changing their clothes. There is a very sad amount of amateur "voyeur" videos on the Internet, and this comes from perverted degenerates accessing women's facilities.

When you start using terms like "identify as" and say you won't judge people for how they look, that opens the door WIDE OPEN for perverts to claim "identity" and violate women. Surely you can understand this.

Just search Google for peeping toms, bathroom arrests, etc, and the number of stories you will pull up will shock you.

I know we're not on the topic of competing for scholarships or in sporting events, but now that people have their "rights" to use women's facilities, there is a push to allow trans to compete with other women in academics or sports. Fallon Fox is a trans boxer who has seriously injured her opponents.

The XX chromosomes need to have their changing areas and restrooms protected. The XX chromosomes will be utterly erased if the XY who want to be XX can have their "rights" to go for those scholarships and those trophies.

I really don't know how to explain it any better.
>>
>>113995384
Why the fuck is this an issue in western "progressive" countries? If you look like a man and can pass as a man, go to men's bathroom and toilets. If you look like a woman, go to woman's bathroom and toilets. If you are a creep, people will throw you out. If you are decent, nobody is going to care. If you look like this (>>113998885), you should be gassed.
>>
>>113998885
SO MUCH DEGENERACY
>>
>>113997825
use the bathroom for the sex you were assingned at birth. what the problem?
>>
>>114002708
there is literally no treatment for it. you either make it on your own or you don't. every tranny i know, and i know lots, has a hellish life. the problem is deep inside, and the only way to really come to terms with it is to spend lots and lots of time examining it. the core of being a tranny is you don't want to be the person you were born as. you want to be someone else, but you can never be anyone but who you are. it's awful but there is no way around these facts except to accept them.
>>
>>114003057
Quit teasing us and blow your mentally ill brain out freak

We need people to realize that transgenderism is a fucking disorder
>>
>>113995384
I'm more upset about you telling us you're vegan than a cross dresser.

You do the most logical thing.

You kill yourself and blame it on Trump. Let's turn that 8 (maybe? citation needed) into a 9!
>>
>>113999902
GET THE FUCK OUT, FAGGOT TRANNY. GO LIVE WITH THE LEAFS AND LEAVE TEXAS TO THE NORMAL HUMAN BEINGS.
>>
>>114001175

If you look like a woman and invest enough time, then go to the girl's stall anyway. Nobody is going to call you out because there are many women that look manly.
>>
File: i'magirl.jpg (29KB, 602x468px) Image search: [Google]
i'magirl.jpg
29KB, 602x468px
>>113995384

I just turned trans a minute ago, will it get me into girls locker rooms?
>>
>>113995384
>Vegan trap
>Trap
So you still have a dick and want to use the women's restroom? Literally kill yourself. It's bad enough when you freaks who actually went through with the surgery want to use the wrong locker room or restroom, but if you still have a dick, you have no business being in a woman's locker room or bathroom.
>>
>>114003329
>The XX chromosomes will be utterly erased if the XY who want to be XX can have their "rights" to go for those scholarships and those trophies.
Actually, I change my mind. Go ahead trannies, take real women down a peg.
>>
>>114003450
>If you look like a man and can pass as a man, go to men's bathroom and toilets.

Yea but what If I feel like being a "woman" for tomorrow? Also I will be masturbating in the stalls
>>
Public bathrooms should be redesigned for more personal privacy between all goers, so that bathrooms are not places where people bump elbows to and from the door on the way to the toilet but a more streamlined entry to the individual stalls
>>
File: 1472381315392.jpg (49KB, 500x758px) Image search: [Google]
1472381315392.jpg
49KB, 500x758px
>>113995384
>why all the hate?
You're a piece of shit who wants to put your comfort over other peoples safety. Basically, you're a self absorbed sexual deviant with gender dysphoria and no body cares. Try thinking about other people before yourself for a change and maybe someone (who isn't a nutcase) will give one solitary fuck about what you want. Until then kys.
>>
File: 1486698553369.jpg (148KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486698553369.jpg
148KB, 1024x1024px
>>113995384
>>113997364
>>113997825
>>114000081
JUST POST YOUR GOD DAM PENIS ALREADY SO I CAN IMAGINE MY SELF SUCKING IT AS YOU SQUIRM AROUND IN PLEASURE
>>
>>114003329
This
>>
>>114003775
yeah, how hard would that be? just make all bathrooms with stalls, go in your stall and do what you have to do.
>>
>>113997364
I don't care that your trans, but a fucking vegan, that shit'll give your brain damage long term and cut your life expectancy 20%
>>
>>113995384
you can use the boys' room if you're a qt trap, but only when I'm there so I can hold your hand and keep you safe from all the hate :)
>>
File: IMG_1406.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1406.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>114002386
started transitioning at 19. 10 years ago.

>>114002499
pic

>>114002961
it's always been illegal for men to perv out in women's bathrooms. it's fucking harassment, and letting me use the bathroom does nothing to change this.

>>114003329
that's so silly though. i'm not doing anything wrong, yet i'm the one targeted by these bills. you can act like it's to "protect women", but the reality is that men will continue their perving regardless. and i'm the target.
>>
>>114003580
I don't really want to die though. I like living a lot now. But if people are going to lynch me there isn't much I can do. The thing is that that's just talk and no one's gonna do shit.

>>114003650
I was born here, I won't leave unless I have to.
I'm from Austin though, so you don't have to worry about me shitting up your shithole.
>>
File: IMG_0804.jpg (27KB, 206x244px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0804.jpg
27KB, 206x244px
Faggotry is Degeneracy.

Can't wait for Gen Z to start rolling in the chambers
>>
File: two genders.png (19KB, 876x768px) Image search: [Google]
two genders.png
19KB, 876x768px
Do you see this symbols?
Do you see the two lines?
Each one of these lines stands for a gender that exists.

Two genders.
And the lines are always perpendicular, so there is no "crossing" between those genders.

So no, your are not "transgender" you are a mentally ill man if you were born a man.
>>
Two words

>Gender dysphoria

Four words

>is a mental disorder

Autism, psychosis, ADD bathrooms when???
>>
>>114004143
You are not the target no one wants to see your little itty bitty
>>
>>113995384
You're an abomination. Kill yourself.
>>
>>114004143
>but the reality is that men will continue their perving
You are a man.
>>
>>113995384
Kill yourself degenerate
>>
>>113998885
Try going to the bathroom like that in Saudi or Yemen or any other burka ridden place. Good luck, nice knowing you.
>>
>>113995384
If you look like a chick and want to use that bathroom just fucking use it you pansy with a dick stop worrying about the law or whatever I can assure you most people don't give a fuck
>>
>>113995384
Literal kill yourself degenerate
>>
File: endless death.jpg (29KB, 564x317px) Image search: [Google]
endless death.jpg
29KB, 564x317px
>>114004143
i really need to kill myself
>>
>>114003746
That's the case in which you are thrown out and reported to police. I don't believe that someone is willing to sacrifice their whole life, take hormones and undergo multiple surgeries just to get to see naked women in the locker room.

It's hard to find reasonable solution for such cases, because people can't be expected to present a document which says they posess certain chromosomes upon entering a bathroom. But I've propably never seen a tranny in my whole life, our countries do not breed so many degenerates.
>>
>>114004062
More expensive, less throughput, higher maintenance. Theres a reason theres always a line at the womens restroom.
>>
>>114004143
transition your fucking hands, ugghhhhhhhhh
>>
>>114000530
You mean like the charade that people with dysmorphia put on to pretend they are something they are not?

Or is the word I'm looking for Facade?
>>
>>114003329
you have a really good point. the reason all this has become such a thing is because this is an attack on the very meaning of being a woman. trans people are being used to degrade what a woman is, to destroy the traditional role of daughter, wife and mother. no one cared about us at all until the last four or five years, it was as if we didn't exist. then suddenly attention is on us everywhere because this is just the next step in the destruction of the idea of the sacredness of womanhood. the left is promoting the idea that a natural abnormality is the exact same as a real woman, and it is just not so.
>>
>>114004564
So you're saying I have to show my hormones to the police to prove my tranny crdientials?? Or show them my sliced up dick turned into a fake pussy??
>>
>>114004143

I am by no means a feminist, but this is one thing I WILL dig my heels into the ground over.

Trans are not being targeted. WOMEN ARE. Trans was never an issue until our liberal media began pushing it and stirring a fight that doesn't exist.

If you can pass, you can pass, and nobody will notice you in the women's restroom. It's been going on for many many years, and most women understand this.

If you can't be bothered to look up the facts and see the actual assault statistics regarding women being filmed or whatever by degenerates, you are utterly self-absorbed. Your lack of empathy toward you strive to identify as is shocking.
>>
File: 1487765148090.jpg (30KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1487765148090.jpg
30KB, 300x200px
>>113995384
your mentally ill
use the handicap bathroom
>>
>>113999023

>all i want to do is use the bathroom and gym locker room without being harassed

If there's anything to be learned from the LGBTQ, it's that if you give mentally ill degenerates an inch, they'll take a mile. It used to be that just all gays wanted to live amongst straights and have equal rights, and yet now here we are wondering if pedophilia is morally sound.

You are mentally ill. America only sucks because the inmates ran the asylum for 8 years.
>>
>>114004856
That's exactly what I'm advocating against.
>>
>>114004157
>I'm from Austin though
>so you don't have to worry about me shitting up your shithole.

we do because you and your friends already turned Austin into a shit hole.
>>
>>114004983
Papers plz lol
>>
>>114004608
the women's restroom line is because women tend to fuck around in the toilet, brushing their hair, taking selfies, rubbing one out, etc. and also because they tend to be total dicks to the other women who are waiting, they like being the center of attention.
>>
>>114004663
i don't think i can?

>>114004885
and instead of doing anything that would impact the people illegally filming women, they're working to keep me out of the bathroom. pretty big disconnect here.

makes as much sense as treating a broken arm with insulin shots.
>>
>>113999902
Reeeee faggots get out of my state!!!
>>
>>114004143
why the fuck be a woman? they are sub human - even Aristotle himself believed that. being a man will get you much further in life and your entire movement is fueled by the vagina-complex. It won't get anywhere until you accept that you are biologically a man and that as a man you want this social protection (not a legal because legally you are a man)
>>
>>113995384
Just be a useful faggot and spread your ass cheeks wide.
>>
>>113996759
Wow that is exactly what I looked like when I was sitting through my sisters drug rehab group therapy. I was buzzed on coffee. You can enjoy coffee like that when you aren't degenerate and abusing harder drugs.
>>
File: IMG_0601.png (89KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0601.png
89KB, 1334x750px
>>
>>114004741

Yes. When radical feminism wasn't enough to destroy a feminine identity, things were cranked up with this manufactured transgender garbage.

There is much published about masculinity being attacked. The same is going on with femininity. And of course we have other things out there to discourage marriage and forming a family UNIT. It's all part of the same thing to destroy our culture.
>>
>>114004675
>dysmorphia
At least know the right words if you're gonna pretend to know what you're talking about.
People with dysphoria aren't "pretending they're something they're not". Trans women know they aren't actually female and vice versa. Gender dysphoria is a mental condition that makes you not want to be your birth sex. For a trans woman looking like and being seen as a male by everyone is hellish. So you transition so that you can look like a girl and that hopefully people can see you as a girl, you will never be a real girl and you know that but it's about getting to a point you can live with.
>>
File: 1476830426743.jpg (33KB, 401x376px) Image search: [Google]
1476830426743.jpg
33KB, 401x376px
>>114004143
>mentally ill man explains why he is not a pervert but actually a woman and how its all those perverted men that are the problem
>>
>>114002666
Kekd and chekd
>>
>>114004143
sorry, if you started at 19 you started too late and you know, which is why you didn't show your face, you know you still look like a guy. if you were feminine you would be showing your face off. take the truth pill, i know it hurts, but in the end you will feel better by knowing yourself better.
>>
>>114005307
>makes as much sense as treating a broken arm with insulin shots.
Or letting a delusional man believe he's a woman?
>>
>>114004157
Then learn to survive you fucking cuck

You think the world cares about if your or I live or die ? If we feel safe and welcomed? Fucking no the world is out to end you every way it can.

Learn to fight it, that's is the essence of man
>>
>>114005169
What exactly do you not understand about the fact that I do not want this to happen? I thought English was your native language. Explain yourself, burger.
>>
>>114005625
you can already see his huge chin from the picture
>>
>>114005307

You're determined to play victim while stamping upon women's rights to safety.

How many times do you have to be told that if you can pass, this was never a problem and it never will be?

This selfish, obstinate attitude of yours shows that you don't care about women at all. Or maybe, you actually secretly HATE WOMEN because you weren't born one.
>>
>>114005625
i'm not showing my face because this is fucking 4chan and i don't want my life ruined by hateful asshole lol.
>>
>>114005111
What could I have done to not make Austin a shithole? I never go downtown, never participate in any community shit and I haven't been able to do anything really political. I have no fucking effect, there are trans people in every fucking city.
>>
>>113995384
I have a suggestion for your problem: cure your mental illness.
>>
>>113995384
I'll keep you locked up OP~
>>
>>114005307
chop them off while you chop of your dick so you can really be called an amputee
>>
>republicans honestly think a tranny is more likely to assault women if let in the womens changing room than a tranny is to get assaulted if they go into a mens changing room

just think about it, if a tranny is a rapist they are already willing to break the law, they are not going to give a shit about if they're allowed in a womens bathroom or not and go in anyway, as if entering a womens bathroom is what'll get them in court and not a sexual assault

meanwhile trannies are the most likely people to be assaulted in all of society from straight men freaking out and getting violent when they discover that girl they were ogling isn't a cis girl afterall
>>
File: 14345.png (166KB, 239x275px) Image search: [Google]
14345.png
166KB, 239x275px
>>114005665
>>
File: 1444024817185.jpg (28KB, 353x301px) Image search: [Google]
1444024817185.jpg
28KB, 353x301px
>>114005833
your life was ruined the day you started popping titty skittles instead of getting a good shrink who didn't enable your bullshit, guy
>>
>>114005417
that is exactly what it is. a program to confuse and degrade us so we are dependent.
>>
>>113997364
>>113995384
Get your dick cut off, and boom no problem.

Why does your mental illness trump the right of every woman to have a safe space without interference or fear of men?
>>
In the united states of freedom people have the right to hate who they want and decide who goes into bathrooms that they own, if you don't like it, get out faggot.
>>
>>114006076
its culture war buddy

i'd debate it rationally but you're representing the camp that thinks if you pump a dude full of estrogen and lob off his dick it changes his chromosomes and we all need to not look at it like a degenerated freakshow, so thats kind of out of the window
>>
>>114005864
>What could I have done to not make Austin a shithole?

by regurgitating the same shit opinions and trying to force the rest of the state to go with it.
>>
>>114005833
oh bull. i'm a tranny, you can't fool me. you don't show your face for the same reason i don't, you look like a man. if either of us were cute we would be on /b fucking our assholes for attention.
>>
>>114006182
my life improved dramatically after i started HRT. only recently has it started to get kinda blah. all this transphobic nonsense is really increasing my stress.

>>114006326
still not a man.

>>114006479
i'm pretty cute. post pics of my face elsewhere. i will admit that i hold my phone over my neck when taking pics though because adam's apple.

surgery as soon as i can afford it!
>>
>>113998762
Check out the Bernie Sanders Vs. Cruz Missile debate.

Cruz does a great job of differentiating between what rights actually are (you can't be jailed for having an opinion, others may not injure you, you are "protected") and what they are not (gibs, getting things for free, stopping people who you don't like)
>>
>>114004143
>Those yuge man hands

Lmfao every time
>>
>>113998885
In Australia we call gender neutral bathrooms disabled toilets
>>
>>114006182
shrinks can do no good at all. this is something that literally cannot be understood if you don't experience it. i searched high and low for help, it is just not there. it's a sort of soul problem, moreso than a mental problem.
>>
>>114006479
pretty much anyone can take pictures at weird angles to make themselves look feminine and pretty
and all you need to not be fat and put on thigh-high socks and guys will give you all the attention you could ever want

I used to post trap pictures of myself all the time before I started hrt, its really pretty easy
>>
>>113997364
Question faggot, what rights that everyone else has do you not have? What rights that everyone else has are you afraid of being taken away?

Or is this just all about you wanting people to pretend you aren't fucked in the head, because you are and nothing will change that. There is nothing inherently wrong with being abnormal, but there is something incredibly wrong with wanting people to pretend you are normal when you aren't.
>>
>>114006636
maybe you're snapping out of the delusion that you haven't been LARPing as a woman for a long time to cope with deep underlying neuroses
>>
>>114006076
You fucking idiotic Anglo shithead. It's not the fact that we think Trannies are going to rape women it's that fact rapists who pretend to be Trannies or "identify" as women will just be welcomed into Women's restrooms. No one wants that. Transgender bathrooms are easily open to exploitation.
>>
File: Deadpool face.gif (2MB, 791x346px) Image search: [Google]
Deadpool face.gif
2MB, 791x346px
>>114006850
its actually easier to repress once you reach the souless phase

my own mother hates me cause im so emotionless and closed off kek

i must be doing a good job
>>
>>114006636
you are biologically a man. your dna and bone structure say so. no treatment will change the fact that you are a man that wants to act female and dress as a female - then again you have no brains because gender is socially constructed and no one FEELS like a social construct - you feel like a biological male.

with that said. there are some us out there who are degenerates and would totally plow you. just be happy with that
>>
>>114000081
>had two guys in there notice me and say weird as shit things.
>laughed, and was like, "line too long?" and gave a creepy grin.
>that's not to say that someday i might be noticed in the women's room.
Congrats on feeling how a woman feels when a dude checks them out.

>i pay my gym fees the same as anyone, so i should have access to all of the same facilities.

WRONG. Let me break this down for you. See all that shit you posted? That's what a woman goes through every fucking day. What the SJW's like to call privilege. So congrats for feeling like a woman for once.

What you want to do, is literally abuse your privilege AS A MAN. You want to go into one of the only safe areas a woman has, and have them feel all those feelings of insecurity and mistrust because you want to feel a-okay at the expense of them no longer enjoying one of the few privileges women have.
>>
>>114004143
HAHA so not only are you a trap but your almost 30. Trump isn't the problem, your life is about to come crashing down if you are even remotely passable THAT is the problem.
>>
>>114006850
yeah the soul problem is you're a delusional faggot my man

i'd say kys but statistically one of the two of you will anyway after hitting 30
>>
File: 1486445877275.jpg (85KB, 560x700px) Image search: [Google]
1486445877275.jpg
85KB, 560x700px
>>113999902
God I'm glad I left Texas.
>>
>>114006636
>still not a man

Still not a woman.
>>
File: 1485835390381.gif (761KB, 342x320px) Image search: [Google]
1485835390381.gif
761KB, 342x320px
>>113995384
>>
File: beatthebrush.jpg (119KB, 600x382px) Image search: [Google]
beatthebrush.jpg
119KB, 600x382px
>>114006182
heh
>>
>>114006636
Yeah you are a man, and represent the phenotypes of men.

Too fucking bad. If you didn't, you wouldn't be anguishing over this shit.
>>
>>114006636
ok, let me warn you about a few things I am dead certain your endo did not warn you about. one is eye problems. I am now completely blind in one eye and my vision is spotty in the other from taking estrogen. the other thing is a gradual deepening of the original despair you felt, it will start as feeling a little blue, and a little anxious. each time these periods come back they will be stronger. in time you will find yourself in a place where you will welcome death. i hope you make it through it. it doesn't get better as time goes by, it only gets worse.
>>
>>114004564
What part of "genderfluid" don't you get. It's not about someone getting surgery or taking hormones, it's about the distraction of the gender binary. You don't have to identify as male or female, it's a spectrum now. If you change social norms to force people to accept what ever gender you identify as, and not what you pass as, we have a problem. Places like canada are already trying to make it illegal to not use a persons made up pronoun, restrooms are next. Soon it will be illegal to tell a dude with a full beard who wanders into the womens restroon to GTFO, because he can just respond, "I feel like a woman today", and it's illegal to question it.

Perhaps a solution to this would be a way for people to legally change their gender. They get assed by a doctor who confims they are trans, put them on hourmnes, and they live as the opposite gender, then they get their gender legally changed. Then they can use the restroom of the legal gender. Then their are hurdles in place and the gender binary remains intact. But you'll never get the left to agree.
>>
File: ab_d.jpg (171KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
ab_d.jpg
171KB, 1200x900px
>>114006182
>>
>>114006636
You are a man, you are just in denial. Fucking idiot. Even if you get your dick chopped off you still have a chromosome that a woman never can, get over it and stop lying to yourself. If you want to act like a woman more power to you faggot, but you will never be one. This realization is why most of you people commit suicide, keep lying to yourself and see if it gets easier.
>>
>>114000081

Your feelings don't matter. Stop complaining.
>>
>>114007521
>still have a chromosome that a woman never can
even if this was true, who the hell cares about chromosomes
literally why would that matter
>>
>>114006877
yeah well, im almost sixty now. when i was young i could pass but those days are long gone. i have no friends and no family and am slowly dying of a brain tumor caused by hrt, i leave my apartment about once every two weeks and the only conversation i ever have is with a taxi driver.
>>
>>114007386
nice more pls
>>
>>114002509
So I shouldn't talk to you or your son ever again?
>>
>>113995384
IT'S BEING LEFT TO THE STATES TO DECIDE
>IT'S BEING LEFT TO THE STATES TO DECIDE

Stop these bullshit threads.
>>
The vast majority of supposed transgendered people do not in fact have physiological gender dysphoria. They are merely suffering from a pathological meme. Children are especially prone to such delusion when it is normalized, which is precisely why we must ensure that it is not.

But also, gender dysphoria is no reason to not got to the men's room when you are a biological male. The only part of "transition" therapy that actually helps is the hormones. Surgery, cross dressing, and otherwise "presenting" as the opposite sex does not improve prognosis, because they do not at all address the biological cause (some sort of defect in the peripheral nervous system.
>>
>>114007718
>who the hell cares about chromosomes
>literally why would that matter
>>
>>114002265
Welcome to civilization nigger.
>>
>>114007737
jeez I'm sorry :/
how long did you take hrt for and what age did you start at?
I hadn't heard of a link between brain tumors and hrt, is that what caused you eye issues?
>>
>>114007909

You're preaching to the choir, pal.
>>
>>114007058
i don't so much repress it as accept myself for what i am, a strange creature. it happens, there is nothing you can do about it, but you will never have the chance to have a normal life with the rewards of having your own family. if you can resist the urge to kill yourself, and it will come, there is a kind of peace in the end. my heart is with you.
>>
File: 16453.png (100KB, 106x519px) Image search: [Google]
16453.png
100KB, 106x519px
>>114007737
>>114007386
>>
brb gonna fap to some traps
>>
File: 1366917038042.jpg (59KB, 735x630px) Image search: [Google]
1366917038042.jpg
59KB, 735x630px
>>114003838
>anzu will never suck my dick using this much suction
later m8s, it's been a good ride
see you in the next life
>>
>>114007112
being plowed is no substitute for an intimate connection with another human. being a tranny is all about being disconnected, except in some very rare cases. i fully expect Caitlyn Jenner to an hero, I see the signs in her. your life is a lie, before and after transition, people don't so much respect you as pity you, if they aren't repulsed by you.
>>
>>114008177
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw-PFWJDObI

>1:30

i am beyond saving.
>>
>>114006636
>my life improved dramatically after i started HRT. only recently has it started to get kinda blah. all this transphobic nonsense is really increasing my stress.

Hey I get stressed too, you have to be stoic. Nobody is going to cease the science of biology because a certain group is offended. That being true, you have to be ready for the stress. Don't run away from it, just learn how to deal with it. No escapism.
>>
>>114007964
obviously XX and XY determine genitals
but once you start taking hormone replacement therapy, that doesn't really matter anymore outside of fertility
>>
>>114007718
Its the foundation that defines the sexes you fucking idiot. You can pretend all you want but you can never change your sex. Take your liberal anti science horse shit elsewhere.
>>
>>113995384
Then do it in the mens changing room faggot.
>>
File: what.gif (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
what.gif
3MB, 480x360px
Will /pol/ be disappointed when the next fascist state is run by a tranny? Trannies are the most self-absorbed and narcissistic people on Planet Earth. They get off on making everyone bend to their imagination; complete sociopaths. If they ever got control of the government, you wouldn't believe the shit they would force people to do.
>>
File: average_american.jpg (35KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
average_american.jpg
35KB, 620x372px
>>114008575
>>
>>114008149
Yeah HRT causing an increased risk of cancer is legit, look into it. One of the many reasons why liberals pushing for underage children to be pumped full of them is so insane.
>>
>>114007208
i am already sixty in a couple of months. i am not delusional, though i have been. i don't expect anyone to accept me and i have not been disappointed in that regard.
>>
>>114008730
see >>114008705
yes you can't change biological sex or dna, but why does that matter when you can live as a woman and be seen by others as a woman?
>>
>>113995384
Think of how scared the women will be when a shaved ape flops out a 10 inch "clit" and starts "massaging" it while they get showered.

Also, kill yourself.
>>
>>114008760
The increase is about .4% you mong, and only when actively taking estrogen. Don't cite statistically insignificant studies, that's how they tear us down.
>>
>>114002606
no
>>
>>113995384
Because you are a freak show.
>>
>>114007388
Well, I guess that in our "not-so-progressive" countries, things are easier. If you have a full beard and say that you indentify as a woman or use made up genders, you are fit for a mental asylum. You'd be considered a freak and you propably wouldn't be allowed to use either bathroom. Not because of any law, but because people would force you to get out.

I think that the whole weirdos peeing issue is just a byproduct of an effect that you've described. You gave those freaks too much attention and rights and now you reap what you've sown. I believe that you should be registered as whichever gender you've been born as.
>>
File: stomped.jpg (91KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
stomped.jpg
91KB, 500x500px
>>113997364
> sure nobody has rounded me up and put me in a gas chamber yet, but they MIGHT!!! fuck trump!!!
> my delusional psychosis and degenerate deviant sexual perversions deserve to be respected!
> my swinging cock and dangly balls should not exclude me from women's locker rooms!
> my Y chromosome and androgen hormones shouldn't be considered in where i stand to piss
> sure nobody has kicked my face in for going into a ladies room with some dude's 7 year old daughter, but it COULD happen!! double fuck trump!!
> my sexual deviance and degenerate perversion are normal and if you dont agree ill attack you then claim a hate crime when you whoop seven shades of shit out of my faggot ass

fuck you OP.

if my kid comes out of the toilet and asks me "why does that lady have a peepee?" you WILL get stomped.

on the other hand, if you keep it classy and dont wave your dick in my kid's face youll be fine.

nobody is "actively looking" for men dressed as women using the toilet.

> i'm just waiting for the violations to my civil rights to start.

and thats what it's all about, your desire for a grievance

you WANT somebody to object so you can throw a fit and claim discrimination.
you are trash, and trash gets sent to the curb.

Pic related
>>
>>114007768
kek. i know you aren't really that heartless. i took care of myself all my life and tried to do good for others. i didn't try to force myself on anyone. i am pretty much at peace as i spend my days contemplating my end. i hope you feel the same peace when your time comes.
>>
>>113995384
PEE BEFORE YO GO OUT
PEE WHEN YOU COME HOME

hi there, I'm a paranoid gay white boi who fears toilet aids and bathroom rape. Being shy the majority of my life I've learned to:
HOLD THE PEE IN
AND
NOT USE PUBLIC RESTROOMS
except in dire emergencies
>>
File: 1439160953507.png (84KB, 212x232px) Image search: [Google]
1439160953507.png
84KB, 212x232px
>>114008643
>Nobody is going to cease the science of biology because a certain group is offended.

A dude LARPing as a woman is an authority on science, who would've thought
>>
>>113995384
Use the plumbing that matches your plumbing
It's not difficult!
>>
>>114008705
Expect for bone structure, face structure, genitals, breasts, and everything else HRT can't fix
>>
>>114008705
No of course not, because those same chemicals didn't mold you in the womb or anything you fucking idiot. No wonder you faggots are so suicidal your fucking delusional.

Heres a fucking tip you stupid faggot nigger. Accept yourself for who you are, don't try to force others into some twisted lie. You are a fucking man who wants to be a woman, nothing wrong with that besides the extreme degeneracy.
Why do you need everyone to pretend that you are something you aren't? I dont give a fuck what you feel like you are, science says you are a man. Until you are comfortable with the fact you are JUST A MAN who wishes that HE WAS A WOMAN your life will be at risk of crumbling apart leading to you offing yourself and blaming everyone else for not accepting a lie you tell yourself.
>>
>>113999023
I've never seen so many buzzwords jammed into one faggot post
>>
>>114008916
>Why cant you just allow me to live in a fantasy world that everyone else reinforces
If you don't see the problem with this you are already dead, you just haven't decided when yet.
>>
>>114008149
i had hrt for about six years total, at different periods in my life. yes, hrt cause my eye problems, it caused the pressure in my eyes to go so low the retinas detached. my tumor is a pituitary tumor, which was small and ok and became large and not ok after the last stint of hrt.
>>
>>114009290
just keep the redpills dropping my nigger you scared off half the other dudes in skirts and are giving me a halfchub of schadenfreude
>>
>>114009338
No they aren't. But they are really good at tricking people who are bad at biology. Truth is that it is just a fetish.
>>
File: 1470377661674.png (177KB, 300x288px) Image search: [Google]
1470377661674.png
177KB, 300x288px
>>113998885
>>
>>114009684
Weird its almost like something is wrong with you on a genetic level and you just made it worse. Who would have thought.
>>
>>113998391
>kinda scared :c

Are you fourteen years old.
>>
>>114002081
If it was legal to bash tranny skulls in I would have found myself a new pastime
>>
>>114008705

Wrong, it's whether or not the SRY gene is expressed. Most (but not all) XY humans are male (exception: total androgen insensitivity which silences the gene) and most (but not all) XX humans are female (exception: de la Chapelle syndrome caused by SRY crossover to X chromosome).

HOWEVER, this expression does not change over time. Whether you are male or female is determined at fertilization and maintained until you die. You, you personally, are male down literally to the marrow of your fucking bones, and always have been, and always will be.

Of every human that has ever lived, the only ones that could claim any sort of grey area are chimeras, and there have never been human chimeras that had more than trace amounts of cross gender tissue, and never functional gamete producing cells.
>>
>>114000081
WOMEN AVOID EYE CONTACT AND DON'T TALK TO YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A FUCKING FREAK IN MY BATHROOM!!! GET THE FUCK OUT YOU RETARDED SHITHEAD!
>>
>>113995384
Cocks in one, cunts in the other
Simples
>>
why is everyone here such a dick? :/
>>
>>114008338
yeah, it really did happen....and worse than that. my mother was a sexual sadist who delighted in causing her children pain. i was the only boy of six kids. now after all these decades of misery i strongly suspect that i wanted to be a girl so my mother would love me. she was incapable of loving anyone though, my sisters all ended up severely fucked up one way or another too, being born a girl would not have helped me at all, it was just a fantasy, i now believe.
>>
>>114010123
triggered
>>
>>114010145

You are a symptom of the cultural decay which is rotting our civilization.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (75KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
75KB, 600x900px
>>114004143
>that fucking chin
Russian soldier/10.

You are a man whether you like it or not. You have a skeleton of a man and you can't change it. You will always look like a freak because of your body and face shape.
>>
>>114009460
>>114009631
by "be seen as" I meant what would be called passing
its not about forcing others to think and act a certain way, although I know that for many trannies it is
and I really don't consider myself a woman, but at this point I can't really do anything besides take hormones and live my life. I'm fine with accepting my circumstances. I wish it would be possible for me to live happily as a man, it would have been much much easier, but I was going to kill myself if I had to keep living like that

>>114010084
yeah I agree with all that, I just don't see why it should have an effect on how I live
>>
>>114009987
I agree and this is a huge part of the problem. I would love to go around punching every faggot in his fat mouth and raping every roastie that flashes her snatch near me. There's a little thing called self control required to live in a society though, where we don't get to do every degenerate thing that comes to our mind.

These faggot traps really think they are snowflakes because they have a mental disorder that doesn't apply to 99% of people. At the same time, they have no idea what real human beings go through on a daily basis. If the biggest concern in these faggots lives is "will so and so think I am a woman" its the epitome of a first world fucking problem.
>>
>>114010145
you are on pol
pol stands against degeneracy
try b
>>
>>114006636
>my life improved dramatically after i started HRT. only recently has it started to get kinda blah
It's the reality catching up with you. Even if you cut off your dick and replace it with a gaping hole, you will still be a mutiliated freak stuck inbetween the sexes.
>>
>>114010145
idk what you expected lol
thats how these threads always go

I actually like it sometimes, it really fills some kind of weird self-hate need...comments of conservative blogs are pretty great for it too
>>
>>114010359

>yeah I agree with all that, I just don't see why it should have an effect on how I live

It doesn't, what effects your life is the fact that you crossdress and pretend to be a real woman, instead of just taking the hormones. You are a man, use the fucking men's bathroom, stop wearing dresses. Everyone can tell. Everyone. All you are doing is making people feel uncomfortable and confusing children.
>>
File: 1487692021668.png (816KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
1487692021668.png
816KB, 500x366px
>>114010145
>internet hate machine
>why is everyone here such a dick
>>
>>114008749
kek...please
>>
>>113995384
Because you're mentally ill :(
>>
>>113998885
Why even bother making a restroom for all genders? Females would never want to be in the same room as males anyway.
>>
>>113999902
Why wait? go ahead, move now!
>>
>>114010145
Your fucking delusional and refuse to see it bro. I got friends who do some really fucked up shit way worse than this, but they realise they are fucking idiots when they do it. You seem detached from reality, so your problem is just made even worse in the eyes of others.

Just accept that you are a man, who is a faggot, who also likes to dress like a woman. I really dont know to many people who will do anything more than roll their eyes and move the fuck on.

No one cares about you, or the fact that you dress like a woman. Untill you tell me that i need to accept that you being fucked in the head is normal and that if I disagree I am a bigot. Once you do this enough you will find out just how bigoted people are, acceptance is something you do consciously to things that are abnormal, it doesn't just happen.
>>
File: 4c3.png (29KB, 234x347px) Image search: [Google]
4c3.png
29KB, 234x347px
>>114010145
fucking kek
>>
>>114010197
That's fucked up, I'm sorry.
>>
>>114009783
just telling it like it is. i pray no one experiences what i have, there is no upside. and i can only imagine what the ones who did kill themselves must have been feeling when it happened.
>>
>>113995384
How do you know if someone is trans?
Because they will do anything they can to let you know they are. Unless they are trying to trick you into fucking them.
>>
>>114009232
> my swinging cock and dangly balls should not exclude me from women's locker rooms!
my cock is tiny and my balls have mostly receded into my body, and I don't produce androgen hormones anymore dumbshit, but you wouldn't know that because you don't spend time doing research, you just stroke your hate boner all day out of self-aggrandizement because YOU have a delusional psychosis that you get to tell people what to do and nobody else gets a say
try to "stomp" me and you're going to get maced in the eyes until you're weeping in front of your inbred faggot kid so bring it on cuntface
>>
>>114010570
ohhh yeah well that I agree with too
I've only been on hormones 4 months and I definitely look like a guy. I don't even own female clothing because my mom found it and threw it all away.
I'd never think about using a women's bathroom unless I felt intimidated by going into the men's. a changing room I'd feel pretty weird using with guys now, but no one really looks at each other anyway
>>
>>113997364
Being trans has never been fun and never will be fun. Its a mental illness and Being I'll isn't fun.

False. No one in red states is looking for trans people to start fights. Fucking moron.
>>
Gender is a social cage, and transgendered people are the retards who would take the other cage over freedom.
>>
File: afmexotisch1.jpg (94KB, 575x300px) Image search: [Google]
afmexotisch1.jpg
94KB, 575x300px
>>114009684
is this type of thing when those bodybuilders get cancer from taking all kind of steroids and hormones ?
>>
>>113995384
Because veganism is for faggots.
>>
>>114010084
it's not determined at fertilization, all embryos are female up to about six weeks, regardless which chromosomes they have. differentiation starts when the mother begins releasing testosterone. if the baby doesn't respond properly, or if the testosterone levels are low or not timed properly, all sorts of things can happen.
>>
>>113995384

Nobody cares until you start being uppity about it.

So stop being a retard.
>>
>>114010145
this is a place of brutal honesty, one of the last frontiers for it. you should embrace it. better the words of honest men than the flattery of liars.
>>
>>114010359
Man nothing is wrong with the fact that you are fucking different. Its the fact that you need to force or trick people into your views to try to pretend that reality exists. Really those are your only 2 options, you either trick someone (passable) or you force someone(not passable) either way you are trying to impose a fake existence on others.

There is no way for you to live your life, other than being a man anon. The problem is you have given up trying, because you think a man needs to be a certain way. How about you just fucking do your thing and enjoy yourself without needing to trick or force others into seeing yourself the way you do? The fact is you don't see yourself as a woman because, surprise you aren't one and will never be one.

There isn't anything that "makes you a man" besides your chromosome. You can be effeminate, you can be masculine, you can dress like a child, you can dress like a raging faggot whatever makes you happy. The problem is you require others approval. Thats again on you, not anyone else.
>>
File: 1470026466318.jpg (19KB, 387x468px) Image search: [Google]
1470026466318.jpg
19KB, 387x468px
>>114011250
>tranny responds to banter with an overly aggressive and emotionally charged post
like clockwork
>>
>>113999023
>what expense? all i want to do is use the bathroom and gym locker room without being harassed. this is a human rights issue.

I hate lefties that do this. Diluting an entire issue down to a single aspect to proof your point is cowardly.
>>
>>114010145
It helps us to use the right bathroom I suppose with

you know

a dick
>>
>>113995384
trans are like 1% of the population, not many of them to service. why don't we just give them a broom closet to shit and change in and be done with it?
>>
>>114010388
>These faggot traps really think they are snowflakes because they have a mental disorder that doesn't apply to 99% of people. At the same time, they have no idea what real human beings go through on a daily basis. If the biggest concern in these faggots lives is "will so and so think I am a woman" its the epitome of a first world fucking problem.

there is a lot more to it than that. you still have to live and eat and deal with society. i agree that life is no picnic for anyone and for me that is the best and only argument for showing empathy and compassion to one another. life is suffering.
>>
>>114005833
Implying you haven't already ruined. Detransition. Start lifting. Read Evola.
>>
File: LEL.png (131KB, 499x282px) Image search: [Google]
LEL.png
131KB, 499x282px
>>114004675
>>
>>114011551

>it's not determined at fertilization, all embryos are female up to about six weeks, regardless which chromosomes they have.

Differentiation doesn't (visibly) begin until that point, but it cannot be /halted/ before then. (Except, perhaps with the use of powerful testosterone blockers or something).

> differentiation starts when the mother begins releasing testosterone.

The mother doesn't produce appreciable amounts of testosterone, the fetus does. And while hormonal effects are variable and can be modulated, any fetus with SRY expression and without androgen insensitivity will be distinctly physiologically male.
>>
>>114012240
Hmm 1%? How many tranies can you service at one time? I bet you could do it if you tried.
>>
File: 1397263238658.png (101KB, 490x480px) Image search: [Google]
1397263238658.png
101KB, 490x480px
>>114004143
>that chin
>those hands
>those shoulders
>>
>>114009684
Hahaha you deserve it
>>
Just change in the men's locker room. One of us might suck your cock or you might be a little slut for the whole locker room ;)
>>
>>114011458
i'm not sure, but probably so. hormones are much stronger than they appear to be. they control all our bodily functions. the very way you feel and perceive and think is controlled by hormones. if i had it to do again i wouldn't use them.
>>
>>114012278
There isn't more to it that that nigger. You are alive, and you wouldn't even be able to live out 1/10th of these faggot fantasies of yours if you lived anywhere but in the west right now.

You are the epitome of first world problems, and bottom of the barrel at that. Go tell a homeless guy how much it sucks that people wont pretend your a fucking woman, see how that goes over. Your problem literally all lies in how others perceive you, if you were comfortable in your own skin you wouldn't need anyone elses approval to do your degenerate shit which is legal here.
>>
>>114005427

The thing is though, while your description of dysphoria is common, it's not actually the clinical one. Clinical gender dysphoria, which can actually be treated with HRT, manifests as a sort of phantom limb syndrome related to sexually differentiated anatomy. The need to be recognized by others as the opposite sex has nothing to do with the disease at all. People like you conflate a debilitating neurological disorder with faggotry and autogynophilia and end up convincing people to crossdress and change their names when none of that shit helps at all.
>>
>>114004143
Body looks passable enough. That's probably why no one bothers you. But we can't have trannies with beards going in the women's bathroom.
>>
Transgenders seem to want to make life much more difficult than it really is.

And then they chimp out when something challenges their LARPing.

I had a male friend from high school vanish, then reconnect with me later on social media as a woman. That was fine. I honestly didn't care.

But then this "new woman" began pushing her needs over mine politically. Bathrooms, locker rooms, dressing rooms, competing in sporting events, applying for scholarship - She went full retard on all of that.

My FORMER "friend," like OP here, thinks their feelings are more important than women's rights. The day she CHIMPED THE FUCK OUT on me when she asked me why I felt bad and I said cramps was a good day. It was the perfect excuse to cut this person out of my life forever.

I really do think transgenders have a serious hatred for women. They want us to get the shit kicked out of us by trans women in boxing matches. They take secret pleasure in the thought of women being violated in bathrooms. They're angry that they weren't born women. I really think that's the deeper thing here.

Most women who are not raging libtard feminists don't like confrontation, and they don't want to be "mean." The trans community has shamefully taken advantage of this, bullying their ways into our toilets by crying "tolerance." It's not working anymore.
>>
File: meme.jpg (224KB, 827x763px) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
224KB, 827x763px
>>114012965
>manifests as a sort of phantom limb syndrome related to sexually differentiated anatomy
No, where the fuck did you get this information?
>>
my life really sucks that trannies live more enjoyable lives than me and make me feel like trash
>>
File: 1439842970247.jpg (99KB, 786x715px) Image search: [Google]
1439842970247.jpg
99KB, 786x715px
>>114011250
>my balls have mostly receded into my body, and I don't produce androgen hormones anymore
>YOU have a delusional psychosis
>>
>>114004143
Are you going to transition your jaw and hands?
>>
>>114013161

Discussions with my psychology and A&P professors
>>
>>113997364
Gays are fine but you people need to die
>>
>>114010210
You're damn right I am GET
OUT
REEEEEEE!!!
>>
>>114011936
>responding to threats of violence with retaliation is wrong
Maybe some people will roll over and let you impose your authoritarian nonsense onto them but if you pick a fight with me you better be fucking prepared for me to fight back, I've lived here my whole life and you can take my rights from my cold dead hands
>>114013203
I'm happier that way, my brain is wired to take estrogen, not testosterone, and professionals with decades of experience agree
Perhaps if you have a better idea you should prove it scientifically instead of talking out your ass?
>>
>>114012399
>(Except, perhaps with the use of powerful testosterone blockers or something).
Its still a man though, it would just be a trap with hormone therapy at that point. Same as the little kids they are doing it to just starting earlier. The will still develop male genitalia etc.
>>
>>113999902
Get the fuck out of Austin and my state then faggot.
>>
>>114013489
Repressing is better. It's easier to just live without hope or ambition.
>>
>>114012788
maybe i do, but i can tell you something with certainty. you haven't yet experienced much of life and you are ill equipped to handle what lies down your road. i've been through the worst of what could be for me, but you still have to confront the fact that you are far less than you imagine yourself to be, and you will wreck yourself and the people you imagine you love on the way to finding out who you really are.
>>
Do you pee sitting down, pretending you have a vagina or...?

I don't get it
>>
>>114004143
I have the same figure as you
>>
File: 1385905682886.jpg (122KB, 680x670px) Image search: [Google]
1385905682886.jpg
122KB, 680x670px
>>114013489
Yeah I'd say a better idea would be to KYS my man but your fag enabling (((psychologists))) have already sent you down that path

Either way thanks for sterilizing yourself, I do agree with the soft eugenics of """transitioning""""
>>
>>114013287
I have never heard of dysphoria used in that way by anyone, not in anything I've ever heard or read from anywhere credible on the internet or from any medical professionals. I think they need to check themselves. Dysphoria is nothing like phantom limb syndrome, at all. You don't physically feel like anythings there or different, you just hate that your body is the way it is.
>>
>>113999023
>what expense? all i want to do is use the bathroom and gym locker room without being harassed. this is a human rights issue.
so I, as a straight male, should be able to use whichever I choose too right?
>>
>>114013809
cool! are you trans?

i'm working on getting an ass. it's why i'm doing the gym thing lol. that and flexibility from yoga classes there :)
>>
>>114013518

>Its still a man though, it would just be a trap with hormone therapy at that point.

The reason that HRT can't convert an adult (or even a child) into the opposite sex is due to going through development and childhood under the effects of normal sexual signaling, setting physiological sexual differentiation into basically every tissue and organ in the body. If you started very early in the first trimester, you would instead get something like a total-androgen insensitive, phenotypically female other than lack of ovaries.

>The will still develop male genitalia etc.

Not if you started very very early on in pregnancy. Though obviously this would be pointless and unethical
>>
>>113999023
> and instances of hate crimes are going up.

Post videos then.

My threshold for belief has moved beyond the "My best friend’s sister’s boyfriend’s brother’s girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who’s going with a girl who saw Ferris stink-eye a tranny at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it’s pretty serious." stage.

Proofs. Proofs or you are just like the Jews and Muslims making shit up.
>>
>>114014001
What kind of exercises are you going to do to fix your face and hands?
>>
>>114010145
Kill yourself faggot I wish people like you were stoned to death in public
>>
>>114014001
>>114014180
kekeroni

i'd advise deadlifts
as in KYS and let the coroner haul you out
>>
>>114014180
we can't all have trump-sized girlhands. i'm not lucky like he was :/
>>
>>114014001
No I'm not trans, and I don't exercise. I'm just very slim. Also post your face plz
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 236x306px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 236x306px
>>114014001
Why can't there just be a pill that makes me not want to be a girl
>>
>>114002161
>Hung Aryans at it again
>The snowflake bathroom is actually a giant oven
>>
>>114012931
kek... i have been homeless, locked up in dehumanizing mental institutions, been through lots of really tough things. my problems is both in how i see myself and how others see me. i grew up in horrible circumstances and had none of the nurturing experiences that kids need to be whole. i have experienced terrible things, but still i have done many things for other out of a spirit of charity. you don't know what degeneracy really is, or you would see it in yourself. it is the fact that i am not degenerate that allows me to have compassion for you even as you insult me.
>>
>>114014457
maybe if you KYS and the poo in loos are right you'll get lucky and be an actual woman on reroll instead of a delusional nutjob
>>
I don't get why tf y'all wanna be the opposite gender, it's in your DNA to be either a man or woman due to the presence of the y chromosome. Like you dont see animals in nature trying to parade as the other gender. The idea of changing your gender is as preposterous as the idea of changing your race; if a black guy tells you that hes a Chinese guy stuck in a black man's body, you'd think hes crazy and needs help.

Go get some professional help that actually will help you instead of appeasing you.
>>
>>114002161
most sensible people want something like this but the society has enabled the crazies to the point where not LARPing along with them triggers their autistic screeching
>>
>>114014721

>kek... i have been homeless, locked up in dehumanizing mental institutions

It's really telling how incredibly commonly transgenders are comorbid for awful shit like borderline personality disorder and manic depression. It's almost like most of them are just emotionally broken fucktards making shit up
>>
>>114002081
Great argument there, it really changed my opinion on how I empathize for degenerate, mentally unstable faggots. I think you should pee near or on whoever you want now.
>>
>>114013729
I'd rather take pride in myself
The sheer quantity of people trying to browbeat me into submission just makes me want to live proud to spite them
>>114013913
Every time someone tells me to kill myself it just makes me want to keep going even more because I don't want them to win, I enjoy proving people wrong
So please, keep telling me to kill myself, all it does is radicalize me
I'll have a kid some day too and there's nothing you can do about it
pic related it's you
>>
>>114014087
It will, or usually will anyways, there used to be alot of studies and weird shit on deformed genitalia from this kind of stuff back in the day before liberals decided to kill science that they don't like.

It would be a deformed penis more than likely, or a combination of both. You would more than likely shut down or reduce the child's hormone production ( if it didn't die which it probably would) leading to other issues as well. Remember the hormones dont control everything, the genes hold the blueprint. The hormones themselves effect the blueprint quite a bit though of course. Regardless you would end up with a deformed little monster that is still a man.
Thread posts: 335
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.